Board Guidelines

Where we announce and administer things relating to the board.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Board Guidelines

Post by Girlspns »

Hey folks, since this is a continuation of Dan's old board, I saw it fit to continue using his rules, listed below:

BOARD GUIDELINES

1) This site is for mature adults 18 or older ONLY

2) The Story Board is for real or fictional stories involving girls being pantsed, stripped, tricked, caught naked, embarrassed, punished and/or humiliated, as well as stories of girls tricking, catching, or stripping others. Any subject matter in this theme is welcome. Variety makes the board interesting.

3) This is a stripping and humiliation themed story board. If you are offended by stories of this nature you should not be here.

4) The Administrator of this board DOES NOT in any way support, encourage, or condone the use of intimidation or force against anyone. If you cannot tell the difference between erotic literary fiction and real life you should not be here.

5) As you can see by reading some of the posts the stories range from simple humorous adolescent pranks or experiences, to stories involving more sexually explicit material. All I ask is if your story contains explicit material please make sure it is age appropriate (aka not illegal) and issue a warning letting the reader know in advance.

6) NO insults, threats, spam, antagonistic comments, or off topic posts please. I reserve the right to remove or edit anything I feel is unsuitable for the board or just having a “bad feel” to it such as stories involving young children, pedophilia, excessive violence, gore, etc.

Thanks for the support and all the creative stories.

Dan
Really, the only addition I would add to this set of rules is:

7) Have fun! Yes, the rules may say that it has to be about girls pantsing or stripping, but really, in the end, a good story trumps all the rules in my book (of this board, don't do anything illegal), so chill out!
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Board Guidelines

Post by Girlspns »

Addendum to rules 5, 6 and 7
5) As you can see by reading some of the posts the stories range from simple humorous adolescent pranks or experiences, to stories involving more sexually explicit material. All I ask is if your story contains explicit material please make sure it is age appropriate (aka not illegal) and issue a warning letting the reader know in advance.

6) NO insults, threats, spam, antagonistic comments, or off topic posts please. I reserve the right to remove or edit anything I feel is unsuitable for the board or just having a “bad feel” to it such as stories involving the exploitation of young children, pedophilia, excessive violence, gore, etc.
Just to note, the "excessive violence" refers to purely physical violence, exertion of physical force to injure, so I don't consider this story as a violation of that aspect.
First, I'd like to remind everyone that there have always been stories where children coerce/blackmail grown women into lewd acts and even sex on this board (See the Collette Story, for example), suffice to say, if the child is doing the coercion, I tend to disregard it, as it's not quite "feel bad" since it's clearly removed from reality, and is uncomfortable at best to some people.

Now, though a story may have a generally have a "bad feel" to it, I worded the rules in this way because I didn't want well-written stories that involved forced sex to be deleted just because some people uncomfortable, not when the fetish generally makes a whole bunch of people uncomfortable to begin with.

Please remember, there's a rule number 7 now:
7) Have fun! Yes, the rules may say that it has to be about girls pantsing or stripping, but really, in the end, a good story trumps all the rules in my book (of this board, don't do anything illegal), so chill out!
That doesn't mean you cannot argue for the rules, but I want everyone, above all, to be aware that these are guidelines, not laws, I want writers to write first and then consider the best approach to deliver the story or if it's appropriate, not the other way around.

Now, note rule 5, I ask that explicit stories issue a warning to let people know in advance that there might be objectionable material, and honestly, this issue is usually one that's easily fixed by either me or the author, and so please, if you write a story that may fall under these guidelines, take caution and let everyone know, or you might get a warning.

Now on the issue of rule enforcement, I tend to take a more Laissez-faire approach to the board, so unless people actively tell me if a story might violated the guideline, there's a chance I'll miss it, either because I didn't read the post or because I wasn't even paying enough to remember the rules (again, please forgive my slip ups, I plead that, much to my chagrin, I'm still only human), I tend to leave things be and I assume that unless people inform me of a post that violates any guidelines, things are fine.