Spin Off Contest: Stripping the Babysitter (Gender switch)

SDS

Spin Off Contest: Stripping the Babysitter (Gender switch)

Post by SDS »

- My original piece here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1046&p=2870&

Part 1 - The set up

At the age of fifteen I was very mature and sensible compared to other girls my age. Because of this when our neighbour had to go away for the weekend I was asked to stay over a couple of nights and babysit Jimmy. I had not really seen Jimmy for a couple of years all I remembered of him was being an annoying little brat from when we were both younger. He had always been really small so I hadn’t realised he was only two years younger than me. However since the last time I saw him he had grown up and now looked nearer my age then a mere thirteen year old should. As I arrived Jimmy was whining to his mum telling her he was too old for a babysitter and it was stupid that he was being looked after by a girl. His mum still treated him like a kid and told him to listen to me as I was the adult here for the weekend. He glared at me angrily and stormed off to his room, I smirked at the display feeling the superior grownup. His mum gave me £100, half for my pay and the other to get food and things for the weekend and left shortly afterwards.

This was easy and good money, the boy obviously didn’t need proper looking after as long as I made sure he was fed and not up to too much mischief. I plonked myself on the couch and turned on the movie channel to watch step-up! It was great they had the full sky TV package.

After about half an hour Jimmy came back downstairs and instantly walked over to me. “My friends are coming around to watch wrestling with me so I want the telly now” I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. “Nope I’m in charge this weekend, and we’re definitely not watching that rubbish, how old are you eleven? You know it's all fake”

He glared at me annoyed and insulted “This isn’t fair,it’s my house!” I grinned back at him “So what, I’m the babysitter and your mum told you to obey me or you’ll be in big trouble if you’ve been a... naughty... little... boy.” This made him even more mad. In all honesty I wasn’t the most mature looking girl of my age so I was doing my best to address the power dynamic early. Besides I really didn't want to watch that silly wrestling show with the boys.

He went back to his room still fuming and I didn't see him again until the doorbell rang. Suddenly my peace was invaded by five boys, all his age. For a while they kept asking me to let them watch TV and then started being purposefully loud to annoy me.

Eventually Jimmy came up to me and proposed a deal. “Ok how about a wager, If I win you let my friends stay over and we can watch Wrestling. If you win we’ll leave you alone and I’ll do what you want all weekend” I looked at him suddenly intrigued by the idea. “What like my little servant? Brining me drinks and food while I chill out?”

“Yep” He answered grinning in a smug way that made me want to knock him down a peg.

It sounded brilliant to me, even if I lost it wouldn’t be the end of the world. “Ok what’s the bet?” Jimmy seemed to think for a moment. “Ok let us tie your hands behind your back, if you can untie yourself in by seven you win, if you're still stuck by then you lose.”

I agreed thinking foolishly that boys would have no chance. I used to go to girl scouts in my younger days and I had plenty of experience playing tie up with the other girls. They came down shortly afterwards with a bathrobe belt and began tying it behind my back. Oh I was very happy about this as the tool wasn’t really ideal for the situation. Little did I know that James the smallest of the boys who actually looked like a little kid was a scout, and very good at knots.

So there I was sat on the sofa trying my hardest to untie the knot, with the five younger boys laughing their heads off at me for nearly fifteen minutes. “Ok you win now untie me.” Jimmy just laughed in my face. “Why? You’re at our mercy now” I started to panic. “Let me go now or I’ll tell your mum!” This just made them laugh even more, every time I tried to stand up one of the boys would push me back onto the couch without my hands it was very hard to resist them. “Aww she going to tattle to my mummy” he pulled the boys together and they started whispering, making me very nervous of what was to come next.

A blond boy, one of the older looking one stepped forward, his cheeks were already blushing and I wasn’t sure what was happening. He was tall for a thirteen year old he may have already turned fourteen and annoying quite buff. “Go on then Craig ” shouted Jimmy. I noticed one of the other boys had gotten a camera ready. Craig suddenly pulled his top over his bare chest. I stared wide eyed, I couldn’t work out what was happening. He jumped onto the sofa with me and put his arms around as if embrace me and to my shock planted a quick kiss onto my lips. I screamed kicking him away as he jumped off me laughing. I was so confused in one quick surreal moment nothing made sense. “What the hell are you doing” I cried feeling violated and also mortified that my first teenage kiss was just stolen like that.

Jimmy took the picture and Craig turned to ask if it was a good one? He quickly dressed again covering his bare chest.

“Untie me or you’re in big trouble I threatened.”

“I’m in trouble, I have photographic proof of you having a boy over and doing naughty things, while you were supposed to be looking after me” he laughed turning the camera around so I could see the photo. It quite clearly showed the back of a half naked boy seemingly fooling around with me on the sofa. My exclamation of shock looked like excited joy much to my horror. My mum would kill me if she thought I had used this weekend to do something as horrible as that.

Part 2 - Embarrassing Knickers

My mouth went dry, they had blackmail over me now and I was in a very vulnerable position. I was blushing bright red now as the boys laughed at me “Awww what’s wrong did the little girl get all embarrassed seeing a boy shirtless?” said Jimmy and the boys burst into waves of laughter again.

“You’re no fun, aww little girl, you look like you're about to cry. Ok ok, we know whos in charge now this weekend, you stand up over here and we’ll untie you ok?” taunted Jimmy finally allow me to get off the sofa.

I was mortified but could see no other choice. I stood up in front of the laughing teenagers as they ridiculed my blushing cheeky and tied up hands. I expected them to start untying my hands but I really should have seen it coming. I was pantsed. My loose jogging bottoms fell straight to my knees and in a rush to try and cover up I fell backwards flat on my underwear clad bum.

Before I knew what happened I was trying my hardest by crossing my legs to stop the boys taking them all the way off. It was no good adn soon I was flat on the carpet in only my underwear and longish T-shirt. I curled up again trying to pull my T-shirt down to cover and only just succeeding with my hands still tied behind my back.

Jimmy held up my gray joggers like a trophy and started waving them around laughing wildly. “I saw little kiddy knickers!” shouted one of the other boys with a massive smirk on his face. Jimmy’s eyes went wide and down towards my barely hidden underwear. Only my curled up legs blocked most of his view “Oh my! Are you a ickle wickle girl after all? Wow this really will be embarrassing for you then! Especially after all the big talk of being mature and in charge”

“Give me back my clothes and untie me now!” I shouted my voice shaking from embarrassment and fear.

“No no no, you don’t give the orders tonight. Quick lads get her legs tied together as well” I tried in a total panic to get up and make a run for it but this was hard to do without your arms for balance and soon I was tackled to the floor face down this time. The boys used to wrestling and rough housing quickly pilled on me holding in position while the same boy tied my legs together this time with a pair of shoelaces. “Done!” shout James jumping off me.

The long top had ridden up exposing my pany clad bottom slightly but this wasn’t enough for the hysterical boys now. “Lets see what kind of baby undies she’s got on.” Most of the the boys got off my back as I didn't need much holding down now, I could feel someone grab my T-shirt at the bottom. There hands lightly brushed my bottom making me squirm “No please!” I cried ready for my expoure.

“Aww what’s wrong? Doesn't the little girl want the big boys to see her nick nicks? Are they really that embarrassing?” With that Jimmy pulled my top slowly up my back until it was up to my bra strap. I was so exposed, practically naked from the waist down in only a small pair of white and pastel pink knickers. They were covered in unicorns and rainbows of various pastel colours. To complete my humiliation they were edged with delicate pink looping and little bow in the center really showing they were made of a younger girl. They were a pair that I should have thrown away a long time ago, but they were also all I had in my draw that morning. I had never expected them to be seen by the boys let alone totally exposed like this. The boys all burst into hysterics making comments of them looking like little baby undies, and how silly I looked exposed to them like this. I couldn't move so they all got a perfect view of my bottom as the tight knickers exposed the curves to the lustful boys. I shook in shame as their horrible teasing washed over me, tears threatened to escape and I felt a little foolish girl right then.

Jimmy got his camera out again and started taking pictures as I shouted for him to stop. “Quick turn her over so we can see them from the front too” I tried to resist but it was useless, I was quickly turned over, letting them see the front of my knickers and exposed belly button.

“Aww look at the little bow.” taunted Jimmy getting a photo with my face in frame to add to his blackmail list. I was bright red faced, the boys were seeing the most private garments I owned, a pair no one had seen since I was a little girl. My womanly secrets were barely hidden behind the mortifyingly tight panties. The boys were all staring down at me lost in a pack mentality of excitement and lust. They had an older girl tied up and compromised for their pleasure and entertainment. All the boys crowded around me laughing their head off at my small pair of unicorn undies. Any superiority over the younger boys I felt earlier was quickly stripped away as I suddenly felt the younger one..

“While we’ve got you all tied down like this, maybe we should take your little underpanties off too to see if you are a little girl” said Jimmy with a massive grin on his face.

“No please, not that, please stop!!!” I cried tears slipping from my eyes. It was bad enough the boys looking at my exposed underwear but to be totally naked was a shame worse than anything I could think of. I tried to thrown the boys off me but I really was stuck with the minimal effort.

“Ok, ok, don’t cry little baby. But you will be our slaves, anything we want you’ll do or else these pictures will be all over Facebook and everyone from your school will see them. Is that a deal? ”

“Yes” I said relief washing over me. Little did I know the night was about to get a lot worse.

Part 3 - Slave

“Ok these are the ground rules. You must do what we say. You cannot cover your underwear or you’ll be punished. If you are a naughty and break the rules you will be punished worse and worse each time until you learn your lesson. If you do all we say we’ll delete the pictures and promise not to tell anyone of what happens tonight”

I nodded solemnly trying to keep the pure fear from my face. I know I had no choice, the boys untied me but I knew they could easily overpower me, strip me further or tie me up again if they wanted to. They made me tie my top at the midrift just above my belly button exposing my underwear fully again to them. Instinctively I tried to cover myself but a "No covering" warning from Jimmy moved my hands away. It was even worse now, before I felt like I had no choice but now I had to stop myself and keep exposing my panties to the boys. The boys made me get them drinks and snacks laughing at me as each time they wanted it with ice or with the crusts cut off just to demean me further. They were enjoying themselves and loved watching my knickers like hawks as I to go backwards and forwards for them.

The idea of watching a wrestling show was quickly abandoned as I was their new more exciting entertainment. After a while the boys started making me do things just to embarrass me, Jimmy told me to go outside and make sure the gate was locked. “Please let me put on some more clothes first” I begged.

Jimmy’s smile never disappeared as he went across the room “Ok then” he threw me my trainers. All the other boys burst out laughing as my face dropped. I swallowed my shame and made a run down the garden path covering my panties the best I could. The boys all watched me from the house whooping and cheering as I streaked outside. The gate was locked when I reached it but to my horror when I got back to the door they had locked me out.

“Please let me in” I begged crying in shame looking around wildly to see if any neighbours could see me.

“Nope you’ve been a naughty little girl and covered up while outside. This is your punishment to stand out there until we let you in” said Jimmy leaning out the window to laugh at me exposed to anyone walking past.

“Please it’s freezing” also it had started to rain lightly but I didn’t want to give the boys any more ammunition to leave me outside. I was shivering from both cold and fear as the boys came up with a new plan.

“Ok instead you can come in the back and use the doggy door, and remember no covering.” laughed Jimmy.

I knew what the problem with this was, to get to their back garden I had to leave from the front gate and go around the street at the side of the house. I ran forcing myself not to cover up but desperate to, a car went past but making me moan in shame. I ran and before I knew it I was at the back door. I crouched down and was about to crawl through the dog door when I was interrupted by the boys on the other side.

“You’ve got to come in feet first” shouted someone from the other side followed by loads of laughter. I reluctantly obeyed squeezing through the dog door legs first which isn’t an easy feat. Just as I got half my body through one of the boys grabbed my legs getting me stuck with my little undies on display on the inside for them. They could see me up close and personal now and the strong kitchen light illuminated the bright knickers to them perfectly. They all crouched down surrounding my exposed lower half.

“Maybe we should just strip her all the way naked what do you think guys?” laughed one one walking his fingers across my exposed belly.

“No please don’t! We had a deal!” I begged panic rising in me again. I was totally at their mercy and it didn't seem like they had much to go around.

“I suppose we did” I felt a finger on the waistband of my underwear. I was terrified but the close to imitate contact felt so naughty but also stired a tingle which made me even more nervous.

“Are you ready” I felt the waistband of my undies lift up, I was terrified they were going to expose my most private area, I screamed but instead of my knickers being pulled down I felt an ice cube slide in. I screamed the freezing coldness against my sex was awful, they then slid a few more as I kicked and cried at the sensation of cold on my warm area. They held me there until the ice melted giving me damp knickers causing them to cling to my most intimate area even more. The boys then let me come all the way in laughing their heads off at me shortly afterwards. “Looks like the little baby has wet herself.” Jimmy teased as I just stood in the kitchen looking at the floor in shame.”

Once the boys got over their latest laughing fit they took me back into the living room. The TV was still on the dance film I had put on earlier and some lovely young ladies were doing some quite provocative dances while scantily clad in dance wear. Jimmy looked from the TV and back to me an idea forming in his head.

“Ok slave you’ve got to dance for us like that” he said pointing at the screen.

I froze in horror. It was bad enough being exposed but they expected me to shame myself further by dancing for their pleasure. “Please no, just let me...”

Jimmy shook his head. “Wow you keep saying no and complaining. You have been a very bad girl breaking the rules again and again!” He said trying to sound stern as the others giggled around him. “As a punishment you need to do it in just your bra as well”

I let out a gasp and was about to say more. “I can keep adding the punishments on” he added grinning. I wanted to run, I wanted to fight but knew I would probably just end up naked and tied up if I did.

With shaky hands I pulled my top up and over my small perky breasts. The bra was a pure white, practically new I had only worn it a few times. It was unpadded showing off a slight cleavage that the boys all started at mesmerized. Insticinctly I quickly covered up but a raised eyebrow from Jimmy made me move my arms down. I held my hands together nervously, I looked at my feet not able to look the boys in the eyes as I stood there, my pale skinny body all on show, my once pristine dark hair now an unruly mess. My cheeks red, my eyes puffy from tears, I was cold and shaky from shame. I didn't have the most womanly curves, but what I had suited my small frame well and for the group of young boys it was heaven.

They made me dance, which at least warmed me up, to a few songs as I grew redder and redder degrading myself for their laughter. They soon changed to a music channel finding the most slutty rap music they could find laughing as they forced me to twerk and other embarrassing moves for their perverse pleasure. Bending over now exposed both by bottom and cleavage as the boys sat around me laughing and taunting me from all angles. A few simulated the "slap that" dance move behind me as If I was grinding agasint them in the club. Luckily they were still a bit too nervous about actually touching me or it would have gotten much worse. Jimmy took more photos adding to my growing blackmail as suddenly I looked like a little slut dancing almost naked for the boys.

“Guys this isn't fair!” Laughed Jimmy letting me stop for a moment. Any relief was short lived though as he continued “She’s obvious just a little girl with baby knickers and little boobies! We can’t make her dance like this this” I wanted the ground to swallow me as they all taunted me more highlighting every body insecurity of my young life.

He turned to another channel and I burst into tears as childish nursery rhyme music came on as he made me dance to little teapot and other shameful songs. A shameful what felt like an eternity continued as the boys started taunting my childish underwear again. They added new insults like pancake, monsito bites and other hurtful comments about my small boobs. They talked openly about girls in their year with bigger ones and made speculations whether I even had any pubes. So there I was two years their senior looking like two years there junior degrading myself dancing in my mortifying little underwear. The cartoon unicorns and rainbows making me look more like a girl of eleven.

Part 4 - Punishments get worse

“Ok now time for your next punishment.” said Jimmy after they had exhausted their fun of having me dance to kiddy tunes in my kiddy undies. “Why, what for” I cried, still sobbing from shame.

“You covered up your little boobies, remember?” he laughed pointing at my cleavage. His hand was so close I thought he was going to touch them but he pulled it away just before he made contact. I resisted the urge to cover them up as all boys started at them closely again.

“As it is now chucking it down, your punishment is to go stand in the rain until you count to one hundred outloud” said Jimmy leading me to the front door again. My legs were shaky as the opened it and I was once again made to walk out in public “That is if the little girl can count that high” much to the others delight.

I counted the quicket I ever had, my sniffles mingling with the numbers as I tried my best to get through them. It was humiliating to be outside again and I was terrified of being locked out this time even more undressed but what could I do. I stood arms by my side showing the neighborhood my underwear in the dim evening light as it chucked it down around me. Luckily it didn’t take long for me to count so I was going to get in before my underwear was more soaked and indecent. For a moment I felt a hint of smugness thinking the boys didn't make me count high enough to properly soak me as their plan probably was. Just as I reached for the door it opened and I was hit by a full bucket of water to my front. I had managed to keep them dry enough to not be seethru but now the white had turned practically transparent. I screamed as the cold washed over me they had even added ice to torture me further.

I covered up, I couldn’t stop myself, if I hadn’t they would have seenthough my undies and bra. They pulled me back into the house once agiant in hysterics. I was freezing and shivering and now also dripped water onto the carpet. They had gone through my bag and had had pulled out another pair of equally childish knickers and a little pink bra I had planned to wear tomorrow.

“Ok now before you catch your death of cold take off your wet little knickers.” I stared at them in dread, unable to move or speak. My hands clasped over the soggy underwear hiding my laste secrets.

“Here” Jimmy said throwing me a towel to cover up. “but you have to do it in here thats part of your punishment” reluctantly I removed my knickers letting them drop down my leg and dried myself quickly. The boys grinned like chesser cats not taking their eyes away from me. I dropped my bra shortly afterwards as they watched me like hawk waiting for any slip that would expose me.I could barely breath, a full naked girl barely hidden from younger boys. Finally dried and naked they gave me my other set of underwear and bra to wear. They made me turn around so I wasn’t facing them. I was just about to start redressing when Jimmy grabbed my towel and pulled it away from me. The feeling of sudden exposure was extream, I lost my breath for a moment as lightening flooded through my body. I was naked, not a scrap of clothing in a strangers house in front of five boys. I let out an ear piercing scream as I was left naked showing the boys my fully bare behind and naked back.

They all laughed, whooped and whistled as I scrambled to cover myself with the towel that was mercifully left on the floor by my feet. Jimmy said it was punishment for covering earlier but don’t worry we only saw your little bare bum. Totally humiliated I pulled my undies and put the bra on as quickly as I could. The boys were taunting and humiliating me saying I had nice bum or commeting on the full moon, it was truly horrible.

“Well then so now you’ve been totally naked how did it feel” Jimmy Laughed

“Humiliating” I said turning back to them in my bra and knickers. I was really shaking now on the edge of having a breakdown.The new pair were a pastel pink covered in bright fruit. The trim and looping made them look even more like children's underwear. The light pink bra was also a little too small and pushed my boobs back, shrinking them but making them look perkier too.

“Oh by the way I’ve got a nice shot of your bum here” the boys gathered around the camera to laugh.

“Oh that’s priceless” said one of the other boys with ginger hair zooming in on my bare flesh. I couldn't even speak now. How had I gone from incharge to totally naked in the space of a few hours. Their gazes quickly went back to my new underwear as they delighted in seeing me in a second set of embarassing knickers.

The boys had me doing some more fetch tasks for a while all the while I was just in my underwear exposed and shamefaced for them. Jimmy continued to take picture now of my new underwear all the while commenting on them being cute and fruity. They had me pose in various silly ways after that and some were really humiliating ones. They lined up with me in the middle like it was a fun group shot but obviously I was the but of the joke, half naked and red surrounded by fully clothed boys. They brought over a chair and had me stand on it with my hands on my head telling me not to move. I was like an object, I piece of art to be examined as the boys took great delight in degrading me. They left me there until my legs hurt and I was almost ready to beg to be let down. Each boy got a great up close view of me in this elevated platform, I closed my eyes willing the weekend to be over.

Part 5 - Naked

“So you want to be a big girl? Well these baby knickers won’t do. Shall I pull them up and show you what it’s like to wear a thong?” I daren’t resist as Jimmy reached up and grabbed the back of my undies and gave me a painful wedgie. The already tight knickers invaded by bottom showing them by bare behind again. I bit my lip trying to hide my shame as they exposed my pale cheeks.

“Don’t be so shy, we’ve all seen your bare bum anyway. Now here’s your real punishment for covering your wet baby knickerrs earlier. Stay here hands on head, stand up straight and we’re going to give you a good spanking” Humiliated I tried to refuse

“Please this has gone too far” I pleaded

“Do it or we’ll all grab you and strip you butt naked, tie you up and put you on webcam to everyone at school” said Jimmy with a massive grin on his face. I had no doubt they would go through with it if I resisted their horrible game.

I accepted my fate putting my hands on my head as the boys took turns swatting my exposed bum from the wedgie. It hurt like mad, the boys didn’t stop laughing all the while as they took it in turns to slap my bottom. The smacking intensified and Jimmy pulled my knickers higher up my red checks. I was in tears from both the pain and shame now, I was so humiliated I would have done anything to stop it. Well almost anything “If you want to stop you can just show us your tits!” Laughed Jimmy. slowwing his assault for a moment “We won’t … make you do it… but you can any time you want us to stop”

They continued again, tears dripped down my eyes and I winced with every smack. I cried out as they gave me the same option again and again before spanking me harder and hearder each time. They soon changed it up and after some hard smacks with a wooden spoon I was in real pain now balling. They moved over to the Sofa each boy getting a turn with me over their lap letting them feel and slap my exposed rump.
Sorry to interrupt your reading! Not sure on this ending so I may or may not change anything below this...

I was brave, I didnt degrade myself by giving in and stripping myself further for the perverted boys. However in the end it was futile. I was fighting now but they held me down tightly. “Lets just strip her” Laughed one of the other boys and I found myself roughly forced facedown. My bra strap gave them some trouble but to much cheering they finally freed my little boobies from the bra exposing my naked back to them. I screamed and thrashed but they just continued to spank my bottom while holding me down first. It wasn't much of a scuffle as they fully pulled it over my arms leaving me face down in just my knickers. I stopped fighting then too afraid to show by tits if I moved around too much so I just lay there facedown and ashamed.

They pulled my arms behind me and I felt myself once again being tied up. I begged again but there wasn't listening as I felt myself grabbed. They picked me up by two holding me by my elbows so they could turn me to face the other boys totally exposing my little naked boobs. My arms pulled behind my back had shrunk them to little perky bullets, my nipples standing to attention with the cold and excitement. The boys were not even really taunting me now just lost in a weird lust as they started at my naked body and manhandled me to the chair I had stood on earlier.

They forced me to sit on it as I blubbered and begged them to let me go. They tied my hands to the back of the chair taking their time no to drink in the sight of my naked form. I couldnt belive it, I was stripped to just my knickers and five younger boys were staring at my exposed tits.

My wedgied knickers were grabbed and pulled ever so slowly down my legs. They first revealed my short pubes and then my whole coin slot as Jimmy took them down very carefully. He seemed as lost for breath as he started at my exposed sex up close and personal. I was clearly the first girl they had ever seen naked in person, they all looked exited lost in lust as they started at me. There was nothing I could do but try and curl my legs up to cover my sex from the boys, my last hidden piece of womanhood.

Jimmy took more photos and then thetaunting started again as they called me a little naked girl and other hurtful things that just spat in the ocean that was my humiliation. I was still half covered with my legs pulled right up onto the chair with me but even this little sanctuary didnt last long.

“No no no please” I screamed as they took my legs and tied them individually to the chair legs forcing me to expose my most private area to them. They gagged me finally with my removed knickers and then I was total at their mercy.

The next few hours were a blur, the boys tickled me with feathers, shocked me with ice and even carried me outside to the back garden in the rain at one point to really shame me. I was their toy, their plaything as they humiliated me behind my wildest nightmares. They saw every private inch of my body and there was nothing I could do about it as they taunted my small tits and exposed kitty.

Fin xx
Last edited by SDS on Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Executionus

Re: Spin Off Contest: Stripping the Babysitter (Gender switch)

Post by Executionus »

A fun little remix. You may also want to link to the original story at the beginning as a reference.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Thanks for the comment. - My original piece here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1046&p=2870&
Moderator - So behave!

TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

ely

Post by ely »

very funny and enjoyable although the ending was slightly very rushed, but the first part of the story has a lot of potential

when the girl was stuck in the door I would rather they had done something else to her, like a guessing game who is touching her while she couldn't see
SDS

Post by SDS »

ely wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:29 am very funny and enjoyable although the ending was slightly very rushed, but the first part of the story has a lot of potential

when the girl was stuck in the door I would rather they had done something else to her, like a guessing game who is touching her while she couldn't see
Thats fir the kind words yea I acknowledged that I wanted to rewrite the end at some point haha. Just too many projects on the go as always!
Moderator - So behave!