SSC 2021: The Disguise, Conclusion

*Lady Lucia*

SSC 2021: The Disguise, Part Ten

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

I swear I'm going to get this done before the deadline. XD

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

PART TEN

Cheerleading poses. While naked.

It’s almost like I was watching myself from outside my body. What sane girl would agree to that? Why was I still there, and not leaping out the window to scamper across the roof again? How did things get so out of hand?

“Let’s start with a split,” Danielle said.

And she said it so casually. As if this wasn’t the craziest thing I had ever done. Our Truth or Dare games didn’t come remotely close to this extreme level. Then again, maybe I’d be the inspiration that paved the way for future games. Not exactly the kind of legacy I was interested in, but the thought still crossed my mind amongst the many other things racing through my head.

Chloe had been letting Danielle run the show so far, but she couldn’t help but chime in now that we were getting to the fun part. “And smile big, Avery!”

‘Smile big.’ It was one of our cheerleading coach’s classic phrases. I got the reference immediately, of course, but it still didn’t change the fact that the redhead was low key telling me to look like I was enjoying the coming nude poses.

There wasn’t a lot of fight left in me at this point, but I at least needed to clarify one more thing. “. . .and you’ll delete the pictures?”

“How could you ask such a thing, Avery?” Danielle asked, a bit over-dramatically, “Don’t you know me at all? When my deals are done, they’re done.” She paused after the reminder. Frankly, she had a point. Ever since I had known the dark haired girl, this was how she operated. Someone does this, she does that. But never has she lorded something over someone’s head afterwards, save for maybe a playful jab now and then. “Just for you, Ava,” she winked, holding up her index and middle finger in a teasing oath gesture, “After you pose three times for us, Chloe will delete those pictures and this will stay between the three of us. I’ll give you four cute outfits, and you can go home without my brother or his friends seeing you. I swear. Chloe?”

“Fine,” she sighed, mimicking Danielle’s hand gesture, “I promise to delete those photos of your cute little ass.”

“We’ll even let you watch as she deletes them,” Danielle said, as I blushed from the tail end of Chloe’s promise. “Satisfied, Avery? Because if you don’t do a split in the next ten seconds, I promise to open the door and call my brother up here!”

Though she didn’t start counting, I quickly got moving nonetheless. Two Danielle promises, and the latter one would turn this nightmare into, well, more of a nightmare.

In a cheerleading outfit, I would have effortlessly dropped into the flexible pose I was so proud that I could do. But with bare feet on carpet and my most private and sensitive area unprotected, I more methodically lowered myself like it was one of our warm-ups. A true middle split, with my legs splayed until they were just shy of 180 degrees.

I absolutely couldn’t bring myself to actually look down at the position of my legs, because I didn’t want to see the last bit of my modesty vanishing now that my thighs weren’t clamped together to protect myself. Training my eyes forward, however, was bad in a different way. Both girls were staring at me. At my small breasts, on display as they had been for quite some time now. And at my exposed crotch, fully bared for the two of them. Danielle’s smile was her usual amused expression, but Chloe’s gaze made me want to desperately cover myself all over again. She was shamelessly checking me out, especially my lower region, and it didn’t matter if there were photos or not. This would forever be imprinted in her memory. I knew for a fact I wasn’t her type, not to mention the fact that I don’t like girls, but none of that meant she couldn’t enjoy this on a purely physical level.

Alluring to her, mortifying for me.

“Smile, Avery.” Danielle reminded me, “And arms up!”

Cringing both internally and externally for a moment, I raised my hands like I was holding pom poms, and flashed the biggest smile. Like we were at a game, and like it was our coach instructing me rather than a smirking peer.

For another one of those eternity-moments, both girls gazed at my bare form with amusement and subtle lust as I tried my best to smile through the mortifying way I was revealing myself, until Danielle finally deemed it enough, “One down, two to go. Next . . .” This time, it was more for dramatic effect than to let her words sink in, “. . .a leg lift. You can choose which leg!”

At this point, I was in too deep. Way too deep.

I had already dropped my arms, and now I had spread my legs. Chloe had surely shown Danielle the pictures she snapped, which means both girls had already seen my ass as well. So, in the interest of being done with all this, and maybe in the interest of displaying that false confidence of ‘this doesn’t bother me that much’ that I was trying to project earlier, I didn’t hesitate this time.

Bringing my legs together from the split and standing back up, I immediately raised my left leg and used my hand to pull it all the way up until it was nearly adjacent to my head. Without being prompted, I smiled just as big through the suggestive pose, knowing full well that this was probably showing off my sex even more than the split did.

Just like before, I had to suffer through Chloe’s hungry stare as well as the internal embarrassment of showing off my body way more actively than simply lowering my arms. Weirdly enough, I was already a tiny bit numb to my nudity. Not that I was used to it by any means, but I hadn’t had clothes since the end of the shower. This was such a bizarre and unlike-me situation that it almost felt more like a dream than reality. Or maybe that was just another mental survival instinct kicking in to push through this.

“That’s two, Avery,” Danielle chuckled. While Chloe was enjoying this for a more obvious reason, Danielle had been smiling and eyeing my body with her own motivations. Because this was a different side of me, one that was going way, WAY outside of her comfort zone. And aside from deals and ‘fairness,’ Danielle also loved pushing people outside those zones. It was just normally ‘Go talk to that boy,’ not ‘Pose while naked.’

Lowering my leg and bringing my thighs back together for a much needed moment of modesty, I made myself glance at Danielle. Inwardly nervous, but hopefully showing at least some semblance of calm.

If the first two poses were so extreme, then what the hell was the third one going to be?
*Lady Lucia*

SSC 2021: The Disguise, Part Eleven

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

PART ELEVEN

I waited in nervous anticipation as both girls continued to eye my nakedness in the silence.

One more pose, and I could finally have some much needed modesty.

“Now like you’re at the top of the pyramid, Avery. Arms up. And smile!”

Wait, what? While doing such a thing fully unclothed would normally make me die of embarrassment, right now it actually seemed a little . . . I don’t know, easy? The first two positions had me splayed so much that there wasn’t an inch of my lower half that hadn’t been seen by Danielle and Chloe. In comparison, this was barely any different than how I had been standing after dropping my arms.

Not wanting Danielle to change her mind, I quickly raised my arms and flashed my best cheerleader smile. It was a lot easier balancing on the floor than it was on the hands of my fellow cheerleaders, though the keen awareness of my nudity created its own challenges. Like holding the pose without flinging my arms back around myself, and forcing the smile for an extended period of time.

“Oh my God, she’s totally flat!” Chloe exclaimed, giggling a bit as her eyes roamed my body just as shamelessly as she had been doing this whole time.

This time, I couldn’t help but actually look down. The sight waiting for me brought the blush back all over again, as my small mounds had all but disappeared thanks to the full body stretch brought on by my arms being extended upward. Danielle hadn’t meant for this final pose to reveal me any further. She just wanted to tease me about how small I was, as if temporarily passing for a middle schooler hadn’t showcased that enough.

No longer able to take the constant exposure, I quickly lowered my arms and covered myself up. One arm firmly wrapped around my chest, and my other one dropping down so I could cup my crotch with my hand. Danielle’s grin said it all. She was more than satisfied with how this little ‘deal’ turned out.

“Shoes first, Ava,” Danielle said, gesturing over to the window, “They should be dry by now! Then we’ll delete those pesky pictures, promise.”

No point in arguing or prolonging this, right? While it would have made more sense to put on clothes before shoes, I wasn’t about to give either of these girls an excuse to keep me naked for a second longer. But that didn’t mean I didn’t stay on my guard. It was only a few steps to the window, but my eyes never left the girls or the phones sitting across the room. The only reason I went along with things this far is because Danielle preemptively took pictures off the table, and I wasn’t about to let that change.

However, I found a new problem once I reached the windowsill. Tying my shoes would mean bending or squatting, and it would take both hands. No wonder Danielle wanted me to do that first! It was one last opportunity to expose me in this rare afternoon ordeal.

Just when I found the safety of my arms to protect my most private areas, I had to reveal myself one more time. Careful not to show my bare backside in the process, I scooped up the pink and white shoes and small white socks with the hand formerly covering my breasts, and bent over immediately. That way, my body would be curved in on itself and everything would be hidden.

There was still the awkward task of lifting one leg at a time to put on my socks, and then jamming my feet into the shoes as quickly as I was able. Once they were securely tied, I stood up straight with my arms firmly back in their protective places. “Clothes?” I asked, a little curtly. These girls were still my friends, but they had also pushed way past my comfort zone today. I don't think I had ever, ever been naked for this long, not even when alone.

“Terrible memory, Ava,” Danielle replied, “Deleting next, remember?” With a teasing smile and a quick once-over with her eyes, she strutted over to the two phones. Despite recognizing the unspoken and amused ‘you’ll be naked for a bit longer’ look she gave me, my priorities shifted when I saw her trajectory. What if she took pictures?! Even though I was kind of covered, even if she said she wouldn’t, the thoughts of ‘naked’ and ‘phone’ connected in my head.

But she didn’t. Grabbing Chloe’s phone and only Chloe’s phone, Danielle walked back with the phone locked and in a position that made it clear she wasn’t aiming it towards me. “Here,” Danielle said. She walked right up to me, almost uncomfortably close, and unlocked the phone with the password she must have known somehow.

Her proximity was pretty effective at making me nervous, but I found that I couldn’t move. My eyes were fixated on the phone’s screen. I didn’t want to miss a single moment.

Danielle tapped the ‘Photos’ app, and easily found the handful of pictures at the bottom of Chloe’s recents. Rather than choose all five of them to delete at once, Danielle opened them and deleted them individually. While naked save for my old girly shoes in Danielle's bedroom, I was faced with a view of my own body on Chloe’s phone. Naked, outdoors, and very clearly me after I turned around from the sound of the first pic.

“Cute, Avery,” Danielle smiled, zooming in on my ass when we reached the last photo, “Sure Chloe can’t keep just one? I’m sure she’d appreciate it!”

“No,” I said, trying to be firm but not too negative in my tone, “Please delete it, Dani.”

With one last flick of her finger, I watched the last photo disappear. “Done!” she exclaimed. And, while I was still watching, she went to the ‘Recently Deleted’ section and cleared off all of those as well. “And done!”

For a fleeting moment, I felt a sense of relief. No more evidence of me doing something embarrassing and illegal, and I could finally put this mortifying day behind me. Or so I thought.

“Alright, Avery. Or do you prefer Ava now?” Danielle said. She stepped back and tossed the phone aside, placing her hand on her hip.

“Out the window you go! I promise Chloe won’t interrupt your naked run this time.”
SDS

Re: SSC 2021: The Disguise, Part Eleven

Post by SDS »

Great chapter, I'm totally hooked on this story!

It can't get much more embarrassing for poor Ava now can it?

Well unless her new playmates catch her that is! haha

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Really enjoying her embarrassment.
Time the boys got involved perhaps?
Mike
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

PART TWELVE

Out the window?!

No. No way.

Danielle may have had the power to keep me naked and uncomfortable for an extra minute by insisting on deleting Chloe’s photos first, but she couldn’t make me leave without clothes. Not again, not outside, not when I barely had the courage to do it the first time. Especially since it was Danielle, and her reputation and everything I knew about her pretty heavily implied that she needed to follow through on the deal we made.

Granted, I was biased, but still. A deal’s a deal.

“Danielle, no,” I replied, as calmly and maturely as possible as I was able to manage under the circumstances, “You promised me four outfits.” Hell, I would take ONE outfit at this point, but this was more about reminding her and less about bartering.

“I did promise that. And I’m a girl of my word,” she replied, that knowing smile forming on her face, “But did we specify when, Ava? I was thinking our next summer sleepover. How’s that sound?” Coy. Confident. Cocky. Easy enough when you have all the cards.

Technically, she was right. But we both knew what she meant when discussing those naked poses, and now she was twisting the facts to benefit herself while still keeping her ‘never breaks a deal’ shtick. Surely she must be teasing, as it would be crazy to make me do that all over again now that I had already done so much.

My moment of processing silence must have took too long, since Dani launched right into her next idea. “Your choice, Ava.” She sauntered over to the bedroom door, her smile shifting more into that familiar smirk as she glanced back over to me. “Risk the woods, or be seen by your new crush?”

Once again, I needed to process her words. But I had no time. Less than a second later, Danielle opened the door wide and shouted through the house. “WILL. COME UPSTAIRS RIGHT NOW AND I’LL GET YOU BEER FOR TONIGHT.”

“Danielle!” I gasped, subconsciously taking a step back.

Shit. What could I do?! I was frozen at the sight of the open door and the view of the house beyond it, and the thought of Danielle’s younger brother and maybe a friend or two of his hurrying upstairs. Never mind the fact that these 12 and 13 year olds apparently were interested in alcohol; I had much more pressing matters on my mind.

“Better get moving, Ava!” Chloe answered in Danielle’s smirking silence, “You don’t have long now.”

“See you at the sleepover this weekend!” Danielle added.

Crazy as it was, we all knew what I was about to do. All other options escaped me. In retrospect, I could have ripped Danielle’s closet doors open and grabbed the first outfit I saw, even if it was too big for me. I could have jumped under the sheets. I could have done just about anything to cover myself beyond my thin arms, but Danielle had framed it as if I only had two options. And Will seeing me naked, even with privates covered, wasn’t something I was prepared for.

So, without thinking it through, I bolted for bathroom.

Even more awkwardly than the first time, I scrambled through the window, splaying my legs once more as I had to pull them through one at a time for Chloe’s viewing pleasure as she sat on the bed and watched my desperate escape. No one was on the lawn, thank goodness, but I could faintly hear Will’s voice from around the corner as he made his way upstairs.

I had to move.

Just like the first time, I darted across the roof with the knowledge that the entirety of my bare ass was on display if anyone were to notice me up there. Across the roof, deftly down the tree, and as soft a landing as I was able. I couldn’t help but glance over my shoulder, but no one was on the porch this time. No wanting to push my luck, I didn’t hesitate for a moment. I sprinted right for the woods, the expanse of trees that separated my half of the neighborhood from Danielle’s.

I couldn’t believe that my friends and fellow cheerleaders were making me do this! I literally spread my legs to protect my modesty and reputation, ironic as that was. Showed my sex to two girls that knew me as the friend that normally took penalties to avoid far less risqué dares, all so no one else would see my 'exhibitionist' side, and so they'd keep this whole 'Ava' thing to themselves. Bared every inch of myself to ensure this stayed between us, and then being told to risk more before finally putting this mortifying ordeal behind me.

I couldn’t dwell on it, as getting home and getting dressed was my priority. Then I could project a little more about the future teasing that would no doubt come from Chloe and Danielle in the form of looks and subtle phrases. Maybe I could somehow manage payback, though Danielle was quite the daunting target should I fail. Today proved that, as she seemed to effortlessly improvise all those things on the fly when a middle school Avery was dropped into her lap.

For once, luck was on my side today.

No kids or adults seemed to be roaming the woods, though the fact that I was doing a naked run outside was embarrassing enough even when alone. It wasn’t long before my house came into view.

Final stretch.
*Lady Lucia*

SSC 2021: The Disguise, Conclusion

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CONCLUSION

Thank God. No one was home.

That was my only hesitation as I approached my house in shoes and only shoes. My journey had been slowed considerably by the fact that running wasn’t exactly ideal, for a number of reasons. One, my arms had been constantly covering my body instead of moving naturally. Two, for those that don’t know, it’s not just big boobs that are an issue with physical activities. A lot of small breasted girls can still have some pain when doing something like running when their chest isn’t held in place. And I was one of those girls. Three, my head had been whipping left and right the whole time to check for anyone nearby before darting to the next tree or other form of cover.

By the time I made it back, my heart was pounding. I may have been in shape physically, but that didn’t prepare me for the constant nerves while doing something so risky. With one last burst of half-assed speed as I clutched my boobs to my chest, I darted from the copse of trees to my driveway, flushing at the thought of who might see me while my pale, bare body was visible for those long few seconds without cover.

And then I was home-free, literally.

The cool AC of my house cascaded over me as I slipped through the side door, making me shiver from my still damp hair. My nipples hardened all over again, renewing my blush. Despite the implied safety as the door clicked closed behind me, I didn’t want to make any assumptions. Maybe, for whatever reason, one of my parents was here without a car. It didn’t make any sense, as they both had their own, but it would be just my luck based on how everything else had gone today. For one of theirs to break down, leading to them being dropped off by a friend or coworker. Nope, I wasn’t going to risk it.

Stealthy as a ninja, I sidled down the hall while keeping an ear out for even the slightest sound. The creaking of the floorboards under my own feet made me nearly jump out of my skin once or twice. Usually, I would have taken off my shoes upon entering the house, but the sanctuary of my bedroom was too enticing. Thus, more creaking than what would happen while barefoot.

Oh God, I was naked in my own house! Until now, the only ‘risky’ thing I did at home was take a short walk from the upstairs bathroom to my bedroom in a towel. But today, I was sneaking around without a stitch of clothing. It would be impossible to explain to my parents. The mortifying thought prepared me for a mad dash for my bedroom should anyone unexpectedly turn a corner. Boobs be damned, I would fucking sprint away before being trapped in a naked explanation about my situation.

Thankfully, the universe wasn’t totally out to get me today. No cars meant no parents, as usual, and I managed to make it down the hall and up the stairs without any awful encounters. The sight of my bedroom made me abandon all stealth, and I scurried down the final upstairs hallway into my room, slamming the door behind me.

Letting out a heavy exhale, I lowered my arms. Safe. Finally safe.

Holy shit, that was an AWFUL idea. The first thing I noticed was the plastic box of old middle school clothes open on my bed, an immediate reminder of what started this whole thing. My impulsiveness. My nostalgia for old neighborhood games. But I wouldn’t blame myself for everything. The only price I would have paid for my childish disguise was soaked creek clothes, as it was Danielle’s intervention that put everything else into motion.

The events at Dani’s house flashed through my mind, from the moment I stepped through the door as Ava, to the mortifying naked exit off the roof for a second time.

Snapping out of the fresh memories, my desire for clothes surfaced all over again. I had been naked for so long. SO long. Not really caring about quality, I just grabbed the nearest things I saw. A plain t-shirt folded over my desk chair. Whatever pair of underwear I grabbed first from the drawer. The same gym shorts I had worn earlier that day.

The outfit was incredibly simple, but I had never felt so relieved. Glancing at myself in the full-length mirror that was more designed to check cheerleading form than to check myself out before heading to school, I blushed a bit at the sight of my nipples poking through the t-shirt. Tempting as it was to throw on a bra as well, I wasn’t exactly in the mood to lose the comfort that wearing the top brought me. Besides, I still had to clean up this mess and get things back to the basement before my parents got home.

Wondering if they might have texted any details about their post-work schedule, I went over to my desk to check my phone. Ever since smart-phones got so physically big, I never liked carrying them around when exploring outside. Too much risk of it falling out of my pocket when climbing. It could fall from a high tree branch and the screen might shatter. Or it could get soaked when an obnoxious middle school boy pushed me into the creek. My mildly expensive phone had been safely sitting in my bedroom this whole time, as I assumed there would be nothing too pressing on a random summer day.

No texts or voicemail from my parents, but there were a handful of messages from an unknown number. I assumed spam for a moment, until I unlocked my phone to confirm that assumption.

And I froze.

Four messages were waiting for me. The first three were pictures. Pictures of me. Each of the three naked cheerleading poses, captured in the highest definition I had ever seen. My bare body, completely on display in Danielle’s bedroom. My boobs. My vagina. My SMILE.

It genuinely looked like I was enjoying myself, like I was a confident nude model. Like I was totally fine baring my body for the camera. From what I remembered, I was blushing up a storm and awkwardly forcing the smiles when Danielle and Chloe dictated how I needed to pose. It was awkward and embarrassing and totally outside my comfort zone. These photos, however, told a completely different story. I must have been selling that false confidence much more effectively than I had thought, or maybe it was just cheerleader instincts kicking in.

The fourth message from the mystery number was a simple directive. Seeing photographic evidence of what was supposed to be a private 'show' had already formed a knot in my stomach, but the message waiting for me twisted that knot even tighter in stress and uncertainty.

‘The bridge, at 10 AM tomorrow. Come alone.’

END OF PART ONE.
Executionus

Re: SSC 2021: The Disguise, Conclusion

Post by Executionus »

Great story! I especially enjoyed Chloe and the intensity she brought with her unashamed gawking and drooling over Avery, and how Chloe's open lusting managed to make Avery feel almost as embarrassed as being seen by a boy.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Great story! I particularly enjoyed the part with the cheerleading poses, but was a bit disappointed that they weren't taking pictures. So the conclusion was a great surprise! I only wish you described each of the three photos in a bit more detail in the conclusion.
Saggyboobs

Post by Saggyboobs »

I want to know what happens at the bridge
Pattareth

Post by Pattareth »

So is part two in the oven already or have you just shelved it for later, want to know if continuing to check this thread daily will be a poor use of my time or not.