SSC 2021: The Disguise, Conclusion

*Lady Lucia*

Re: SSC 2021: The Disguise, Conclusion

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Honestly, I don't know! I'm juggling a lot of IRL things at the moment, and I'm not sure what story I'll be jumping back into when I return. That being said, you shouldn't need to keep checking this thread; it'll be bumped to the top if I post a new part. And thank you for the interest and the support!

All the best,
Lady Lucia
Pattareth

Post by Pattareth »

Thanks for the update, I really appreciate when the author doesn't leave the audience completely in the dark. While I've been waiting I've discovered many other great ENF authors on the site and I've been reading their backlogs to kill the time. Sorry if I made you feel rushed. I'm looking forward to the day you're able to get your time and inspiration back!
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

*Lady Lucia* wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:30 am I'm juggling a lot of IRL things at the moment, and I'm not sure what story I'll be jumping back into when I return.
I fully understand that ! However, a small nudge for when you do get writing again... The Disguise did reach a kind of conclusion, even if the door was left open for a continuation. Whereas both The Prefect and The Debt have been left hanging in a frustrating limbo for a long time now ;)
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Just a very "friendly" nudge from yet another fan. I too would LOVE to see Part 2 (or the continuation to make things clearer) of The Disguise. You have such a talent writing ENF and humiliation stories and this is a stellar example. Hopefully real life has calmed down for you and you might treat your fans to more of this marvelous tale.

Hooked6
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Debbifan wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:11 pm
*Lady Lucia* wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:30 am I'm juggling a lot of IRL things at the moment, and I'm not sure what story I'll be jumping back into when I return.
I fully understand that ! However, a small nudge for when you do get writing again... The Disguise did reach a kind of conclusion, even if the door was left open for a continuation. Whereas both The Prefect and The Debt have been left hanging in a frustrating limbo for a long time now ;)
& The Dancer, which we could be a long time waiting for.

But LL, your first duty is to yourself, juggle your way out of trouble and come back then
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

This is kind of a public service for late-comers. Since You've just posted the start of the second arc to this story, I had to dig a little to find this. Giving it a little bump for anyone else in need of catching up. (I'm only in a few chapters and I have to stop for the night...so selfishly, it'll be easier for me to find in the morning now.)

Thanks for giving me a reason to dig this up. Some of Arc Two has more meaning now.
Thank You For Reading My Stories.