Winter Story Contest (Part 3)

*Lady Lucia*

Winter Story Contest (Part 3)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Alright, the votes are in! Your prompts for the 2021 Winter Story Contest are as follows:

1. The Embarrassing Nude Calendar (courtesy of swguy123):
"There is a Christmas charity fundraiser at a college. Two female college sport's teams (for example, the soccer and the volleyball team, but feel free to choose any sport) who aren't on exactly the best terms with each other end up making a bet. The loser team has to pose for a nude calendar and the money raised will be donated to the Christmas charity.

The winning team organizes the photoshoot. While they make it appear as if the posing girls will always have something covering their naughty bits (either an actual object or body part, or something added in Photoshop), this is only true for the official calendar… the winning team is secretly making another version with everything shown… and they make sure to get some very embarrassing and exposing poses (female college athletes are quite flexible!)…"

2. Holiday Decoration War (courtesy of Executionus):
"Two next door neighbor rivals in a suburban upper class HOA neighborhood are fighting back and forth for weeks to win the "best decorated house & yard" in their neighborhood this Christmas. As the escalations turn personal, one of the ladies decorates her yard with the naked body of her neighbor in the most festive and humiliating way possible on Christmas Eve, just in time for the Parade of Homes where people come from all over town to see the houses and judge the winners."

3. The Embarrassing 'Newd' Year's Party (courtesy of swguy123):
"A group of friends (15-30 people) is having a New Year's party at one of theirs apartments/houses. One of the girls loses a bet and has to get naked and stay that way for the rest of the party. There are some fun activities and of course people have their phones out… dancing, posing for pictures, pantomime/charades, dares, testing her flexibility, anything you think off…"

4. The Mall Elf (courtesy of Lady Lucia):
"Is it even worth the extra holiday cash? The elf outfit is demeaning, the kids are loud, the adults are entitled and/or impatient, and the limited CD of pop Christmas music on repeat is getting more and more grating by the hour. But she had no idea all those things would be the least of her troubles.

This could go a lot of directions. Maybe it's a coworker having some fun at her expense, maybe it's a bitchy/rival girl from her school taking a younger sister to Santa's shop and seeing her there, maybe it's just a kid in line accidentally pulling/ripping part of her outfit to send things spiraling out of control. Either way, a crowded mall near Christmas is quite the place to be publicly embarrassed."

5. The 'Innocent' Prank (courtesy of Lady Lucia):
"Amidst opening presents, there's one particular box that is NOT amusing at all. At least, not to her. It's something she would never be caught dead wearing, yet only she and the gifter know the full extent of why. (Example: She hates wearing girly colors, and it's a bright pink dress. None of the adults bat an eye, and one or two might even insist she try it on, especially if she ends up acting ungrateful upon seeing it in the box.) Or maybe the gift is a callback to something embarrassing that happened in their childhood; maybe it's an outfit piece that's intentional too small, etc. etc. In any case, I imagine a lot of different spins on this in terms of gift/aftermath, so I'll just keep this concept open-ended.

Would probably work best with sisters or cousins on Christmas morning, but I could see this being spun as something with friends at some kind of gathering involving gifts as well."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone for all the prompt ideas, and for casting your votes. And congrats to swguy123 for having the most votes!

As usual with my contests, we'll also vote on the winner(s) at the end of the contest. A few rules just to keep things efficient and organized:

-- Only one entry per writer.
-- Start a new thread with your story, rather than replying to this one.
-- No length or part limit, though each part should stay within the original thread.
-- You may title your story whatever you'd like, but make sure you note that it's for the contest somewhere as well (Winter Story Contest, Winter Contest Entry, WSC 2021, etc.). I'm not picky!
-- Deadline is January 1st, though I may give a few grace days if any authors are scrambling to finish up stories by the end.
-- And, of course, have fun.

Oh, and even though every prompt above is ENF focused, absolutely feel free to write your own ENM take if you're so inclined. Such submissions will absolutely qualify. :)

Happy holidays, everyone!

Yours truly,
Lady Lucia
Executionus

Re: Winter Story Contest (Part 3)

Post by Executionus »

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some of the entrants here, since these prompts are promising. Because of my career I don't have the time to participate in writing Christmas stories anymore, but I'll be sure to read them. I'm definitely curious to see how my submitted prompt gets used for sure.

Something that occurred to me was that my previous two Christmas stories actually fit two of the losing prompts from the voting threads (Classic Christmas Story & Anti-Santa). I figured I might as well link them here since they're both quite old and newer readers probably haven't read them yet.

Anti-Santa: Alexandra vs Santa Claus -- I didn't use Krampus, but Santa punishes an extremely naughty girl himself.
Classic Christmas Story: How the Grouch Stripped Christmas -- This is comedy born of boredom, written in the STYLE of Dr Seuss as well.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Because of all the spam, I'm going to push back the deadline for this contest to mid-late January.

Hopefully everyone will free up a bit after the holidays to write a bit. I haven't seen a winter contest this empty in a while!!

All the best,
Lady Lucia
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Definitely hoping to see some of these prompts tackled, although they might be too holiday-centric for people to be motivated to write about in January.

It could be worse. I once won a story contest on the old board by default as the literal only entrant.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Bump
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

When is the exact deadline now? I’m working on a story, but I’ve also got uni deadlines and won’t be able to get back to it ‘till Tuesday.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

You've got time! January 31st is the deadline. :)

--Lady Lucia