Karen Wagner Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Humilatron

Karen Wagner Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Humilatron »

It’s time to vote!

You have until January 8th to vote! Stories may still be continued after the poll, but right now I ask you judge them how they are presented now and vote for your favorite.

https://strawpoll.com/ar4fbqduy

List of Entries:

The Fundraiser by AllieNF

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1676

Sophie Digitally Naked in School By Executionus

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1613

The Election by FunKelly

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1623

The Popularity Contest by Revenged Pirate

viewtopic.php?p=6742

Caught in the Boy’s Changing Room by Angelcarter2022

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1614

Naked in School by Fun_Writer

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1602

The winner will be able to propose 3 prompts which I will choose to write a story for.
Last edited by Humilatron on Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
AllieNF

Re: Karen Wagner Contest VOTE

Post by AllieNF »

Thank You for offering this contest. It has been a very fun exercise to write for, and a great experience for my first time writing such stories.
Thank You For Reading My Stories.
Humilatron

Re: Karen Wagner Contest VOTE

Post by Humilatron »

Make sure to vote! 4 days left!

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Karen Wagner Contest WINNERS

Post by Humilatron »

I was going to wait for the 8th, but the votes are pretty one sided with two people in the front. Initially I was going to wait to see, but I’ve made a decision.

First of all congrats go to

1st Place - Executionus (16 votes out of 30)
2nd Place - AllieNF (11 out of 30)

If you’re good at math, you’ll realize why I’m not going to reveal any of the other votes/placements because well… Allie and Exec acquired together about 90% of the votes.

So instead of having one or the other send prompts I am going to ask both of you (Allie and Exec) to send 3 prompts each of which I will choose one from each to write 2 stories for.

Thank you to all participants and feel free to either shoot me a message or reply to this message.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
AllieNF

Re: Karen Wagner Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by AllieNF »

2nd place on my first story and I didn't even finish it yet?... I'll accept that with gracious thank you!

Big Thanks to all who read and voted!

I enjoyed all the stories, particularly Executionus's Sophie tale and FunKelly's Election. Great work!
Thank You For Reading My Stories.
Executionus

Re: Karen Wagner Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Executionus »

Thanks for all of the votes everyone! I'll admit that I fully expected me and AllieNF to take the top two ranks for this contest, but I wasn't expecting a COMPLETE blowout. This win definitely guarantees that I will be working on the sequel to this story later this year after I've finished the Thirst Games 2, considering how popular its been. I've already got several neat ideas of plots for Sophie/Minka as she continues living her crazy double life and she tries taking advantage of her alter-ego's widespread popularity.

The sad part is that I have no idea what prompts I'm going to request. I haven't thought on that one ounce since I've been preparing for the start of TG2 and busy with other things going on in life the last few days. Also SDS had to go and make a prompt for book parodies for his contest which gave me the ill-advised inspiration of remaking my favorite book ever into an ENF tale despite the fact that this will be the silliest and most ridiculous thing I've ever posted on these boards (I've got the whole plot planned, I just need the time to write it up now). I'll message you with some prompts for my reward once I've had a chance to think up some good ones.