Pride ENP story contest: Gender Reveal Party

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Executionus

Pride ENP story contest: Gender Reveal Party

Post by Executionus »

A person.

Not a boy, not a girl, but a unique and genderless person.

This was the mystique and aura surrounding Ash. A few months ago Ash, 15, moved into town and unknowingly started the great debate of the year. They identified as genderless and held strongly to that ideal in all aspects of their lifestyle and appearance.

Androgyny was practically their superpower. They had short brown hair with bangs, soft facial features, thin but with noticable arm muscles, chest definition was seemingly impossible to identify as either slight pectoral muscles or flat breasts. Ash always wore boyish t-shirts and girly shorts. They were never shirtless, ever. They used the boys bathroom, however they always sat behind a stall to do so. Even the name was neutral!

All of Ash's classmates became obsessed with betting on what Ash's biological sex actually was. It was the biggest game in the school, everyone constantly trying to gather evidence. A few tried asking directly or fishing for clues, but Ash made it quite clear that they did not wish to be identified in that way by anyone. Even teachers who were asked explained that they didn't actually know, out of respect for Ash's interests. Living in a new town was a godsend for them, being free from anyone who would've known them before they transitioned into pure personhood.

Ash's intentions aside, most of the school was dying to know, with many students forking up big chunks of real money placing bets. One girl in particular was Denise, a fairly typical rich bitch bully taller than half the guys. She tried several schemes, including a significant effort spent online stalking and searching for old friends of Ash's from their birth town. Denise wound up frustrated enough to kick open the bathroom stall door with Ash using it (in the boys bathroom even). Ash managed to pull their shorts up before any viable clues were seen, but they were absolutely livid about the attempt. One intense Principal lecture later, Denise was mad enough now to not only want to solve the mystery, but to also utterly humiliate Ash forever in the process. Time was running out, though... Summer was almost here.

On the last day of school, the students get a field day where they can roam all over the large outdoor campus. During this event, a mass text is sent by Denise to everyone she knew, urging everyone to come quickly into the wooded trail area and to bring friends. Hundreds of students rushed over to find Denise standing over Ash, the latter lying on their back on the ground. Ash's arms and legs were pulled out at 45 degree angles by ropes tied to trees, making a perfect X out of the person. Ash was wearing a red band shirt and white shorts, with some unknown blue cloth and duct tape tied around her mouth as a gag. Panic ran wild on Ash's face, as Denise taunted her victim with the object in her right hand: scissors.

"Ladies and gentlemen! It's time to place your final bets. We've all spent the last 3 months guessing around, but before school ends it's time to settle this the only way we can. We're going to have a gender reveal party!"

Denise held up the scissors and cut the air a few times. The many boys and girls watching grew very excited for multiple reasons, one of which being that Ash was very universally attractive (and will cause many to question their sexuality after this). Final bets were made, including Denise doubling down on her belief that Ash is biologically female.

"So I doubt this will even help" Denise called out "but let's lose this shirt first!"

Snip snip up the left side of the shirt went the scissors, followed by the right. Ash fought furiously against their restraints and screamed into the gag, but remained trapped as an X as the tattered shirt was ripped off. For the first time ever, Ash was shirtless in front of the whole school!

Everyone crowded around to see better, but Ash had just barely enough chest definition to keep the mystery alive. They were either an A cup, or bio male. Even Ash's nipples didn't really give anything away. Ash was clearly very embarrassed to be seen this way, and the swarm of cameras recording and snapping pictures didn't help matters.

Denise yelled again "Yeah, no biggie... Now I'm getting rid of the bottoms all at once, but we're going to have a game with this."

Ash started freaking out, shaking their head left and right while screaming "NO! NO PLEASE!" into their gag. To save their modesty, Ash even screamed out their birth sex many times hoping for mercy. The gag made it impossible to really understand anything Ash said, though, so even though they begged and was giving the crowd what they wanted to hear (to keep hidden what the crowd wanted to see) nobody could hear their words.

Snip snip went the scissors, cutting both shorts and undies up to the waistband on both sides. As Ash flailed, begged, and pleaded to deaf ears and a thousand eyes and cameras, Denise snipped the waistband on both sides halfway down from the top. Only a mere centimeter of elastic held Ash's bottoms together on either side, and their legs forced apart meant that any private anatomy was about to be on EXPLICIT display in front of every boy, girl, and camera phone in the whole school.

Denise wordlessly picked up a spool of fishing line she had sitting on the ground, hooking the fish hook through the front of Ash's waistband for both their shorts and underwear. Denise walked backwards laying the fishing line, making sure not to block everyone's view between Ash's legs. Everyone, including Ash, all knew that it would not take much effort pulling the string for Ash's bottoms to rip right off. The person of honor was sweating bullets, pulling against the arm restraints for dear life until their fingers started going numb.

One more time, Denise yelled to the crowd "So here's how this gender reveal party works. This almost naked person is clearly getting turned on by everyone about to see their stuff, I can tell, but they can't do anything about it. If I pull this string and we see blue balls, it's a boy. If we see pink lips, then it's a girl!"

The crowd loudly cheered for this and started chanting for Denise to pull. The helpless person was shaking their head wildly, desperately praying for some last-second mercy. Denise looked over at her humiliated victim and quietly told her "You know, if you'd just tell me the answer, I'd let you go...."

Ash screamed their bio sex at the top of their lungs! The gag muffled all sound as Ash screamed again and again, pleading, begging, submitting fully to her tormentor. Ash's arms and legs remain trapped apart and useless, with their groin pointed unguarded right at a thousand or so of Ash's peers, every single person they know. Ash would give anything just to keep their private parts unseen and unfilmed. Denise listened and watched as the tied-up person begged for their modesty, enjoying every second.

After 20 seconds of this, Denise cruelly told her victim "Oh sorry, we can't hear you. I guess we'll just have to see for ourselves!"

Turning to address the chanting crowd again, Denise yelled out "On the count of three, I pull the line, and we see it ALL. Everything. Nothing hidden. Blue for boy, pink for girl. Ready?"

Everyone shouted "Ready!" Ash pulled their arms with everything they had, fighting the pain while screaming, but it was hopeless. Countless cameras start recording video to immortalize this moment forever.

The bully girl counted "One! ...Two! ...THREE!!!"

The string was pulled by Denise using both arms, ripping Ash's bottoms clean off. Everyone stared at the sight before them: Pink! Ash's pussy is exposed to everyone. With their legs held so wide for so long, Ash's pussy was not only exposed, but was wide open with every inner lip reaching out into the world, and the vagina itself visibly leaking fluid (to Ash's extreme shame). Nearly everyone watching, especially the guys, put their phone a few inches away from Ash's dripping genitals in order to take several closeup pics for future enjoyment. They also make sure to snap pictures of Ash's chest as well. Ash was mortified beyond words. The bet money was handed out to the winners, and it was truly a moment of celebration for the audience.

Denise knelt down on Ash's right side, inspecting the pussy literally throbbing from the mix of arousal and shame. An evil idea hit her in the moment, so she yelled out "So guys, this thing is loving being out in the open right now. Seriously, Ash is probably about to cum. Who wants to see if this pussy cums subtly like a girl or shoots like a boy?"

Ash can't even believe what they just heard. Everything else was bad enough, but this would be 1000x worse than everything they had endured today! Their body would have zero private secrets anymore. As the sea of witnesses and cameras readied, Denise wasted no time rubbing the top of Ash's clit. Denise made sure to not block or obstruct Ash's pussy, both for better filming and to make sure the question gets answered. Ash fights it, fights against their urges with every drop of energy they have left. Ash would rather die right now than cum in front of the world. They unfortunately start to lose control as their fondler speeds up. It takes only 15 more seconds of focused rubbing before Ash tenses up and sprays a wave of cum three feet long from the single most intense orgasm of their life. It hits Ash so hard that they thrash violently against the ground, humping air as they shoot a second final wave. Several phones got hit with a drop or two. Those videos would be the most sought-after once this day was over with. Ash cannot believe their entire school has seen their tits, their pussy, and just watched them squirt as they came.

After everything settled down, Denise set Ash's duct-taped-together clothes down next to the naked and tied person, then told them "I'm going to untie you. Put your clothes on and tell nobody. If you try to get me in trouble, all of your childhood friends from your old home on your social media accounts get a few hundred pics and vids of what they missed."

"So, see you next year!" Were the last words said to Ash by Denise, and one thought ran through their head: you bet your ass you will!
ENFfanatic

Re: Pride ENP story contest: Gender Reveal Party

Post by ENFfanatic »

Thanks for the archive link. Looks like a treasure trove. And also thanks for the story :)
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

The funny part is that I forgot I even had that as my signature. I set up my profile so long ago and I'm normally to busy to post or write.

The concept of a specifically LGBT stripping victim just inspired this idea for me, so I sat down and wrote it all at once in like an hour. Honestly the main thing that gets me motivated to write is doing something new like this.

PS: Literally the hardest part of writing this freaking thing was constantly correcting myself after I had accidentally used a female pronoun referring to Ash, which was both wrong AND a spoiler so it was driving me crazy how many times I did it.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Posting this in the embarassed female section was already a huge spoiler though😁
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

The ending suggests a follow-up with Ash intent in revenge.
ely

Post by ely »

I really enjoyed this story. I imagined Ash as if she had Ellen Page's body in a genderless version.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

ely wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:54 am I really enjoyed this story. I imagined Ash as if she had Ellen Page's body in a genderless version.
That's really not all that far off from what I had in mind truthfully. An even closer example would be the person who played Susie/Theo in the new Sabrina show.