KWC -- Sophie Digitally Naked in School -- Complete

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Executionus

Re: KWC -- Sophie Digitally Naked in School

Post by Executionus »

So most of you have probably noticed that this story is taking me much longer than it realistically should, as it took me two weeks to get to only part 5. As it turns out I've had a bunch of random nonsense pop up the last several days, and this latest development is a doozy. There's going to be a big delay between this part and the next part most likely which I'm not thrilled about. Considering there's only 2-3 parts left to this whole story it's a little annoying that I probably won't get it done before Thanksgiving now. Either way, that's my update!
karotte

Post by karotte »

Very well written and fun to read. Thanks for this great story!
ely

Post by ely »

You are doing very well, don't underestimate what you are doing because it is one of the most interesting enf stories I have ever read. Can't wait to read the sequel. Thanks for what you are creating: a magical masterpiece!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

ely wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:22 am You are doing very well, don't underestimate what you are doing because it is one of the most interesting enf stories I have ever read. Can't wait to read the sequel. Thanks for what you are creating: a magical masterpiece!
Well thanks for that! I'm glad you've been enjoying it. The response to this story in terms of thanks received per post has far surpassed any other story that I've posted here, and I honestly was not expecting that at all. I came really close to not bothering to write this story out at all truthfully. I'm not lying when I say that this story concept came to me bored at work one day just from me trying to figure out some way of doing a full Naked in School All Day story that hadn't been done to death already. Almost all traditional NiS stories drag on badly after the first couple parts because the student has been completely exposed the entire story. All of the conflict and tension are lost by some point and it's just repeating itself normally. I needed a way for the protagonist to be naked all day, while still maintaining some form of struggle to keep her nervous and embarrassed. The anonymous leaked nudes idea hit me and I liked how that would work.

When it comes to characters I have a very intense system for aligning myself mentally with them before I write anything (I actually used my own process as a plot point in Jessica Christ). It's really weird, but I can adjust myself in such a way that I feel the character's feelings instead of my own. I have actually caused myself to feel sexual and romantic attraction to male characters when I was mentally linked to female characters before, despite being 100% hetero in reality. It can be very overwhelming in the way that I do it, but it's something that I taught myself to do way back when I was a kid. It probably helps that I'm a little insane.

Anyway, in my brainstorming session for how the character of Sophie Vos felt to me, she felt skittish and nervous at all times, with her head on a swivel like she was in a warzone overthinking every moment even before her leak happened. She also felt clever and cunning, but only when cornered and no longer overthinking everything. When she just reacted in the moment she was actually extremely good at misleading others and using misdirection to save herself in times of crisis. That's actually the origin of her surname, which means "fox", and I used to know a nerdy introvert girl back in high school with that last name. The more that I embraced Sophie, however, the more that this internal conflict between herself and the "girl in the pictures" kept emerging in her internal monologues. I realized that the "unknown girl" would take on her own life within Sophie's mind as a strange coping mechanism to her situation, and that line of thinking gave me the final overall plot outline that I went to work with.

I consider Flesh Eaters and Passion of Jessica Christ as my two most artistic works in the ENF genre. I really enjoy the overall story of both of them, the mixture of surrealism comboed with the frantic mental struggles of the protagonists and the feeling of true real peril in both stories. In many ways Sophie Digitally Naked in School follows in the style of those other two, where most of the plot is the internal battles fought by the protagonist as the very bad day goes on and on. I should write more in that style, although obviously that wouldn't work with something like the Thirst Games.

And yes, tonight I was in a strange introspective mood and felt like randomly explaining some of my process for this story and others. I'm hoping to have the chance to write up the next part soon.
Executionus

Sophie Digitally Naked in School Part 6

Post by Executionus »

Part 6:

All of my stress, plus the constant physical activity of gym class, was working to make me even more lightheaded and dizzy than I have been all day long. I fought back the feelings of sickness for as long as I could, but suddenly I had to take off running towards the locker room and give the Porcelain God another offering. That's twice in one day that my stress has caused me to get sick in school, which all by itself is monumentally embarrassing. This time the entire gym class was aware of me running off in a hurry. Argh.

Ava, Haylee, Rachael, and one of my other friends named Nev all ran in at once to check in on me, witnessing the aftermath. All of them were extremely worried about me (especially poor Nev who has absolutely no clue about how horrible my day has been). I had to calm them all down quickly. I don't want all of my friends to worry about me, even if my own mind is a constant whirlwind of worry today. My stress isn't made better by sharing it with the people I care about.

My attempts at telling them all that I was fine and didn't need any help or for them to worry about me wasn't really working though. I guess they all knew how often I hide my problems from others like that, but in this particular case I was really trying hard to not tip off Rachael and Nev to exactly WHY I was so distraught today.

Sensing my struggles, Ava quickly took my hand and stood me up to walk me back out into the gym. She told my other friends, and then the teacher "Hey I'm going to take Sophie to the nurse quickly before school lets out." grabbing both of our gym bags full of our regular clothes on the way out.

Once we were in the main hallway, Ava detoured us into one of the girls bathrooms instead. She looked me over and asked "So are you actually ok, hun?"

I kinda shrug my shoulders "As ok as I can be today. Why did you take me into the bathroom?"

She smirked "Well I told you that you'd need to fake being sick in order to leave class early enough to change into Minka undetected. You just did a really good job of 'faking'!"

I knew it. "Ugh. Ava, how am I supposed to do this without somebody recognizing me? Pictures are one thing, but this is me running around in person. Also I don't have spare clothes to switch to. I'm going to get caught!"

Without a word she reached into her gym bag and pulled out a black miniskirt, white string halter top, and a make up travel kit. I don't even think that top or skirt fit the school dress code with how small they are! She then smiled and told me "Girl, you're crazy if you didn't think I had an entire emergency makeover stash in my gym bag in case of dire need."

Ava reached around my head and took my glasses and hair tie off of me. I don't even know why I'm bothering to protest, since we both know she's right and I have to confront both Jerry and Billy as Minka after school is finished. It's just scary is all.

Ava gave me a weird look once my glasses were gone and hair down, finally telling me "You know...I couldn't quite see it until just now."

I roll my eyes "Yeah yeah...give me the clothes quickly."

She hands me the miniskirt and halter top, and I quickly pull off my shoes, gym shirt, and gym shorts. For a few seconds I'm standing in the middle of the bathroom area in just my underwear, and something catches my eye before I get to putting my new clothes on. Even with my vision a little blurry now I can clearly notice Ava blushing up a storm looking at me. It's not even subtle, she is flagrantly eyeballing my half-naked body right now.

I squeal "AVA!"

She whispers "Sorry sorry!" as she covers her face shyly.

I'm just confused "You literally see me in my underwear every 7th period in the locker room, including today, without blinking an eyelash. What the hell?"

Ava uncovered her face, looking at my body again to answer "I can't help it. I'm not seeing you-you right now, I'm seeing...you know, Minka. I don't know why it's different! It's weird. I'm sorry that I don't tell you this enough, but you really are super hot when you want to be. Your pictures just..you know...REALLY made that obvious. And your hair being down suits you, I don't know why you always have it tied up"

Her fawning over me causes me to blush and feel warm inside a little bit as usual, but I try to keep a straight face and hide it. I answer her question "Because my hair always used to get in my eyes, but I also don't want to get a boy cut so I just started keeping it tied all the time unless I was sleeping. And now I don't have a choice, because like you said my hair being down makes me much easier to recognize."

I quickly pull on the sexy outfit (a massive difference from my usual t-shirt and pants). I turn to face Ava, wiggle my hips, and ask her "So how do I look?"

She smiles "Fire, duh! But you still need the make up to complete the look. I'll help you out so this doesn't take too long"

Ava quickly gave me deep purple eye shadow, twin glittery sapphire wings, and a deep emerald underline. My lips were done with the same emerald color, but with flickers of sapphire on the sides and purple at the top. It came out REALLY NICE even though she drew me up in only two minutes or so. I had to ask "I never knew you were good at doing make up. Is this something you practice often?"

Making an innocent pose, Ava sarcastically answered "No, never! Actually, it might be nice to have Minka around from time to time to give me an excuse to paint you with tons of neat designs. You'll be the canvas to my Leonardo!"

That didn't make sense to me, so I asked "The turtle?"

Her response was "...No. Nevermind" which didn't help my confusion. Honestly I had bigger problems today anyway though.

She then handed me two sky blue heels to wear instead of my old shoes, which would've given me away if I kept them. If nothing else, I enjoyed the extra bit of height I had with these, and hoped that would add to my disguise element.

I looked at myself in the mirror finally, and it was a STUNNING change from how I normally look. I know that I keep calling this alternate look for me "Minka" as if it was a literal different person, but looking at my reflection in this moment it was almost impossible to believe that the person in front of me was me at all. She felt completely different. She looked so unlike me that it was unbelievable. She was beautiful and stunning, a star who demanded absolute attention at all times from all eyes. I realized that the only part of me that remained as Sophie now was my mind, but that needed to go as well to complete the transformation. All I could do on that front was silently make a vow in my head:

No longer Sophie,
My name is Minka.

The moment I gave myself this transformation command I felt myself standing taller, really maximizing the heels, and I placed a hand on my cocked hip. I needed to feel like the sexy goddess that was Minka, and needed to move like her. Ava seemed to notice that I was shifting into character, and I swear I could see her blushing again from it. Huh, it's almost as if the secret to me tickling her interest was to simply look and act different from her "like a sister" bestie Sophie. Maybe I should push my luck with that, just this once.

In a new disguised voice, speaking with a very slight Eastern Europe accent how I imagined her, I spoke to Ava "Hello pretty girl. My name is Minka. Are all the ladies at this school as yummy looking as you are?"

HOLY WOW did Ava shoot beet red when I did that, turning away once my unbroken eye contact was driving her wild. I could practically feel her arousal vicariously with how blatantly obvious it was. This is fun! Sophie would never be so blatantly forward. I need to go all the way with this little experiment, one final big step, just for my own amusement. And honestly, this is something that I feel I may have wanted deep down for many years now...I can't pass up my chance.

I walk right up to Ava, and with my heels I'm now slightly taller than she is. She makes the mistake of having the wall directly behind her, so I shock and surprise her by quickly planting my hand on that wall, my arm on her shoulder, and my face falls right in front of hers.

She looks me dead in the eyes, just 6 inches away from her as I asked her "Well you sure do LOOK yummy, but are you? I think I need to find out for myself...with just a gentle taste"

Ava gasps as I say that, her lips parting open for me cutely. I don't give her the chance to close them back before I lean in and kiss her! She closes her eyes in pleasure, and I quickly do the same. Thirty seconds later I pull back only a few inches, opening my eyes to see a nervously-smiling girl staring at me.

She tries to speak, but fails. I decide to break the silence myself "Well well, you are in fact delicious. I love it. So Ava, what do you think of me as Minka? Would anyone be able to recognize me like this?"

Ava very loudly squeals "God damn Soph! Minka, whatever. Minka. That was crazy hot! I think that was the best kiss I've ever had in my life.... You're like a completely different person like this. Nobody is going to recognize you! I almost forgot you were you even. I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just...I really like this side of you and I kinda hope I get to see more of it sometime."

I playfully reply "With how much that you've already 'seen' of me today it's going to be very difficult to find anything MORE to show you...but maybe I'll think of something some day"

Wait, hold up. WHOA! Did I seriously just say that? Sophie would never have said that line in a million years. It's like Minka is taking over my body or something. Ava's whole face is just redness now, her natural skin tone has vanished completely. I'm going to need to back this truck up fast or else we're going to start making out in this bathroom. But would that be such a bad thing? I just know that Ava's loose gym clothes would find their way onto the floor very quickly if I wanted them to do so...and maybe even the underclothes. GAH!!! Stop! Bad horny girl! You've been super horny all day, and now turning into Minka made you even hornier. We have a mission to complete and very limited time to complete it. Revenge now, sex later!

I finally stand back upright, freeing the semi-trapped and extremely flustered Ava from the wall. "Um, so anyway...we have Billy waiting for me in the locker room after school, but how am I supposed to get Jerry? Once the bell rings he's going to hop on the bus to head home probably, and I don't even know what class he's in right now. We only have about 5 minutes until then"

Ava gave me a silly look, and then told me "Oh, I guess we forgot to loop you in with all of the chaos going on earlier. Haylee knows some freshman guy, I think it was her neighbor or something like that. Anyway, the guy knows Jerry and agreed to lead him into a trap in exchange for meeting Minka. Well actually I think Haylee might've promised the boy a kiss, I didn't get the whole story out of her before we left."

I rolled my eyes being silly "If he helps me publicly humiliate Jerry, and if this boy's cute enough, then I'll give him the best kiss of his life as a reward. I'm going to leave a trail of green lips all over this school it seems"

The reaction of Ava suddenly running to the bathroom mirror to check her reflection was priceless! Sure enough, she noticed the small spots of green that had transferred over during our kiss and quickly washed them off, giving me such a cross look while I laughed hysterically at her.

Once my laughing fit was over, I finally asked "So where are we leading Jerry to be ambushed?"

Ava answered "The boys locker room, where we have Billy parked too"

Wow that is a bad idea. No, no, foolish little Ava. "Ava! How am I supposed to humiliate TWO boys at once, both of them bigger than I am? That won't work, I have to get one of them first, and THEN the other. Why not make Jerry meet me in the Auditorium instead? That's right nearby and should be completely empty after school."

She shrugged "Text that to Haylee then I guess. You should probably handle the Billy situation first then so that he doesn't flip out waiting too long or anything like that. We know how violent he is. That's why I told Johnny to be there with you guys, just in case he needs to knock a bitch out."

I quickly texted Haylee my new instructions. I also finally let my brother Arnold know that we would be leaving school late because of my trail of revenge. I literally used "trail of revenge" in my text, which I imagine he found equally hilarious and ominous. I know for a fact that he wouldn't warn Jerry of the doom that was heading his way, but I also knew that Arnold didn't want to lose his friend over this and wouldn't want to be directly involved. He would probably go entertain himself somewhere else. And by "somewhere else", there is a 100% chance that he would head to the computer lab. At least finding him later would be easy.

Ava then nervously said "I'm getting kinda worried all of the sudden. How are you planning to deal with Billy? I know we're wanting to leak nudes of Jerry as revenge, but Billy is the kind of fucking loser that probably sends dick pics out all the time without even asking. He's not going to care about his pics leaking, and might even get off to it. I'm sorry. I feel pretty bad about setting all of this up without a good plan."

I chuckle "Actually I have a really good idea for him. There's a rumor about incels that I'm going to test out. If I'm right, I am going to DESTROY his reputation with women forever."

Having said that out loud to boost my confidence...this is about to be the scariest moment of my life! I'm about to come face-to-face with a boy who has hated Sophie for years and might recognize me. If he does, he will tell EVERYONE and make my life hell as long as he can. Even worse than that, if my revenge attempt doesn't work, this could backfire against me in ways that I can't even imagine. Do I have any real chance of making it out of this school day with Sophie's reputation intact and without getting into serious trouble as Minka?
Last edited by Executionus on Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Sophie Digitally Naked in School Part 6

Post by Executionus »

By the way, I wanted to point out how writing this part out reminded me hardcore of this legendary scene from Not Another Teen Movie.
ely

Post by ely »

Sophie is crazy, she shouldn't be Minka again. Too risky. Someone stop her please. Her friend gave her bad advice. :shock:
PhillyPhan321

Post by PhillyPhan321 »

Great story so far.

I keep thinking it will be great if the principal calls Sophie into his office and her parents are there. The principal accuses Sophie of being the girl in the photos and the parents agree with the principal. Sophie denies it is her and because of this the principal and her parents make her undress in front of them to compare to the pictures because they are almost sure she is the girl in the photos. As a result of seeing Sophie naked and the pictures, they confirm it is Sophie in the pictures. Because of this and Sophie's lying the principal and Sophie's parents punish her by making her stay naked for some period of time both in and out of school.

That is just what I am hoping happens. I'm sure I will like what you plan to do in the end either way though (feel free to take that idea if you like it for an ending/continuation of the story).
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

PhillyPhan321 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:04 am I keep thinking it will be great if the principal calls Sophie into his office and her parents are there. The principal accuses Sophie of being the girl in the photos and the parents agree with the principal. Sophie denies it is her and because of this the principal and her parents make her undress in front of them to compare to the pictures because they are almost sure she is the girl in the photos. As a result of seeing Sophie naked and the pictures, they confirm it is Sophie in the pictures. Because of this and Sophie's lying the principal and Sophie's parents punish her by making her stay naked for some period of time both in and out of school.

That is just what I am hoping happens. I'm sure I will like what you plan to do in the end either way though (feel free to take that idea if you like it for an ending/continuation of the story).
Truthfully I could 100% see somebody else writing that exact plotline since many of those tropes are so popular, but that would be a pretty significant break from my writing style. I never like writing scenes where the characters act in ways that defy their basic natures (or common sense), so having the principal and parents engage in practices that would easily get them arrested is something that I wouldn't do. Not to mention, using nudie parts as identification instead of using the available face shots would be absurd. In my stories I don't like moments that suspend disbelief that much when it comes to character actions. I tend to be a massive critic of this in mainstream works of fiction.

I also don't use the "sadist parents without empathy traumatizing their kids" trope in my writing as a personal preference simply because I have actually known multiple girls who were victimized by their parents in that way and therefore I don't find it all that sexy. I think I used that trope once ever in How the Grouch Stole Christmas, but in that case it fit perfectly in the moment of the parody for the song scene.

Finally I have a longstanding amusement with the "punish nudity with more nudity" trope that is so common in ENF stories, so I'd never actually use that one myself. I don't mind reading it, especially with how common it is, but I won't go that route myself simply because it's about as believable as the Loch Ness Monster.
ely

Post by ely »

no parent would have their daughter undressed in front of another man. However this story is too good, you should propose it as a plot for a movie.