KWC -- Sophie Digitally Naked in School -- Complete

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Executionus

Sophie Digitally Naked in School Part 7

Post by Executionus »

Part 7:

The bell rings to end school, meaning that it was time to get ready. To avoid detection in case anyone walked into this bathroom, I hid in one of the stalls with Ava standing guard. After a couple minutes the massive horde of fleeing students had passed our corner of the building for the most part and moved towards the exits. We were in text communication with Haylee waiting on the gym to empty and the gym teacher to head to his office. Once we got the green light, it was time to move.

Ava opened the door to check outside, only seeing a handful of students at lockers nearby. She waved me on to take my exit now, as I quickly walked out into the hallways as Minka for the first time. I was hoping to avoid too many people noticing who I was before I got back to the gym, because that could cause a scene and excess headache. Looking like I do now, absolutely anyone would recognize me as the girl from the pictures if they looked directly at me.

Thankfully I made it to the gym without incident, with Ava staying in the hallway to stand guard. Other students finding Minka was one thing, but if any of the teachers found me like this it could be far worse. I knew that Haylee was still hanging out in the gym acting as my eyes. Of course, what my "eyes" had FAILED to mention to me before I walked into the gym was that Rachael was standing there with her still. Yikes!

Rachael's eyes lit up like car headlights when she saw me walk in "Oh my God, oh my God, it's you!"

Crap! Does she recognize me? Well of course she recognizes me as Minka, but does she recognize my secret identity? I hope not, and the last thing I need is her screaming it loudly in an echoing gym classroom. I nervously place my finger up to my mouth to silence her, which leads to her running close to me.

"Hello miss Minka" she greeted me.

In Minka mode, in order to not break character, I respond "Hello yourself"

She continued "My name's Rachael, and I'm a friend of Haylee and Sophie. They've both given me the gist of what happened to you today, and I'm so sorry about all of it. Haylee says you're here to get even with Billy. Anything you need from me, just ask. I want that little-dick bastard to pay just as badly as anyone after all of the times he's groped me and gotten away with it."

Well that makes me mad. I never even knew that he had done that to Rachael, she never told me. My voice shifts angry a little as I reply "That's terrible, dear. I will make him regret that. I'll text you and Haylee if I need assistance"

As I start walking towards the boy's locker room, a sudden thought hit me. I turn back towards Rachael "Oh, and I was told that you worked to reduce the spread of rumors about me. Thank you very much for that. Feel free to chat me up anytime, cutie."

I watched me saying that sending a shiver of joy through Rachael, which made me feel powerful. She deserved nice words from the girl she was attracted to since she helped me out...plus she's always been a good friend to Sophie. I'm starting to really enjoy this sexy power I have as Minka. I may never want to take this make up off.

The moment of truth hits me as I walk into the boy's locker room, seeing Johnny in the corner and Billy standing there dumbfounded with a look of pure horndog on his stupid face. Also Billy wasn't wearing a shirt, just standing there bare-chested in black shorts. It would almost have been sexy if it wasn't for my years of SEETHING HATRED of this punk.

"Oh, you're already partly undressed. Lovely" I lied. Damn, I felt vomit #3 trying to come up as I said that. I continued on "Well, why did you stop? You don't need those shorts either"

Billy was trembling, all of his usual cockiness completely gone. He nervously looked over at Johnny watching him, then back to me. He was trying to say something but only gibberish was coming out.

I consoled him "Johnny is here to make sure that I don't get hurt. He's a good boy that I trust completely, but this is the first time that I've ever met you. After all, you look very strong and could overpower me easily...but I'll bet those muscles are better suited for loving than they are violence. Do you agree?"

Billy stammered red-faced "Yes! Yes they are! Very good at sex"

I knew it. I knew without doubt that this boy was a virgin despite his constant big talk. My plan is working perfectly. I keep the pressure on "Pretty boy...your mistress is still waiting for you to remove your shorts. If you toss those shorts as far away from you as you can in the next 10 seconds, I'll let you see under my top."

Instantly Billy complied with my demand, jerking his shorts down and tossing them like a football clear across the locker room until they hit a wall. Now he stood there in just his blue boxers, which were thin enough to let me see a significant outline of his growing manhood. The irony was that it didn't even seem that small, despite all of his constant little dick energy as a person.

The next step was me keeping my promise. This was always part of my plan, but it was only in this exact moment that I truly let the enormity of what I was about to do sink in. This isn't a picture, this is me actually flashing my breasts to a boy in person, something I have never done in my entire life. Two boys actually, since Johnny is looking right at me too and I know for a fact that he wouldn't turn away from this show even for a chunk of cash. Somehow this felt a thousand times more exposing than my pictures, even though the pictures showed far more of me. I almost chickened out, but I couldn't. I had come too far to quit now.

I took a deep breath and lifted my halter top and bra up, baring my boobs to both boys. Johnny was stunned, losing his ability to play it cool (something that I've never seen happen to him before). Billy, meanwhile, was mentally annihilated by my naked breasts. His trembling hit a new level, and the tent in his boxers was blatant as hell. His boxers looked like Lois Griffin's nose from Family Guy, it was a complete triangle sticking way out from the rest of his body. Oddly enough I was really enjoying this power I had over him, even if the thought of him getting aroused to me made me feel physically ill. Just to make sure that he was as hypersensitive as possible, I also used one hand to lift up my miniskirt in the front to flash the boys my panties for a few seconds, while the other hand kept my bare tits out.

Pulling my top and skirt both back down and walking towards him now, I seductively told him "So, pretty boy...Johnny is going to be filming the rest of this, just for my personal collection."

Billy shook his head "Whoa what? I don't want to be filmed"

Not letting up I respond "Billy boy, how did you learn about me again? From my pictures. The ones that leaked are just a fraction of what I've taken though. If you think my pictures are hot, then you should see some of my videos. I always record my sexy adventures. You're not shy, are you stud? The camera sends me to another level of intensity and arousal, and no boy has ever complained about the results. It's my biggest fetish...you want me to be satisfied, don't you pretty boy?"

Terrified of messing this up, Billy agreed to my terms. As Johnny started filming with his phone, I ordered Billy to place his hands behind his head, part his legs standing at attention, and to not move one inch until I commanded it of him. I felt like a goddess in this moment! I don't know how I kept it together, because this is legitimately the closest that I've come to sex myself...as disgusting as that thought is. Now that the trap was set, it was time for my plan to commence.

I grabbed my phone in my right hand, while placing the other on his bare chest. Johnny angled himself so that his view of Billy's tent wasn't blocked, since he knew what my plan was here. Without a word I turn on the vibration function of my phone and place it against Billy's tent. The incel instantly shivered and started breathing heavily, losing all self control practically immediately. My phone's vibration function is no joke, and I confess that I have used it on many occasions to tease myself. This boy has clearly never been exposed to vibrations like this, but he's learning very fast that it's not just a girl thing. I continued rubbing his chest with my free hand while moving my vibrating phone up and down his barely-covered throbbing erection. I pressed firmly into his manhood, even as he tried to move his hips away suddenly to save himself from going over the edge. His struggle to hold it in was a fruitless one, he never had any chance to resist this pleasure no matter how hard he tried.

No matter how hard he tried to dodge or get a break, I held firmly pressed against him for 15 solid seconds until I heard him moan and gasp loudly. I made sure to move my phone towards the base of his shaft to protect it from contamination, as we all watched the front of Billy's blue boxers soak themselves with his cum. The dark wet spot was plainly obvious to both me and the camera. Little mister big shot just came in 25 seconds or so, even before his underwear was removed and everything.

Once he was done orgasming, I suddenly jumped backwards laughing hysterically. "OH MY GOD, IS THAT IT?? You're done already? I can't believe it, how pathetic!"

His hands quickly covered his front, his face solid red and covered in sweat "NO! I..I'm sorry. I wasn't ready! We can try again, please!"

I rolled my eyes "No, boy. Just no. I didn't even get to the part where I stripped you yet. I just started, JUST STARTED, and you came. Your underwear is soaked. What a LOSER! You're not even fit to be called a man at this point. If somebody looks up 'premature ejaculation' in the dictionary, then I hope they see your picture. I should warn every girl in town to not even waste their time on this 30 seconds of disappointment."

Billy was crying, actually crying "No please, don't! I'm sorry! I can do better, I swear! Don't tell the other girls I came that fast, I'll do anything"

To that I replied "Boy I'm not just going to TELL them, I'm going to SHOW them. I have it on video. We're going to send that to everyone in this school now"

Billy screamed "NO PLEASE!!!!!"

I then gave him a smile "This is what you get for saying that I'm a 'dead fish' in bed, and that my 'OnlyFans bombed so hard I had to give it away'. Oh yes, Easy-Squirt, I heard all about what you kept saying about me from my friends. Why else do you think I came here? Your looks? Please. And it isn't just me, from what I've been told. Several other ladies have told me that you've hurt them too. So remember these words once your video goes viral: This is revenge for being subhuman garbage to every girl in this school."

With a nod Johnny stops recording and then sends out the full video to everyone he knows, which is a pretty huge list. My own phone buzzes from the message, so I show the crying half-naked loser proof that the video is being sent out now. Billy tries to advance on me, but Johnny steps in the way to command him to back up or get knocked flat. With no fight left in him (and Johnny having the look of a man who could sleep soundly after breaking a dude in half) Billy sat down on the bench in complete shock as we walked out of the boys locker area triumphantly.

Haylee and Rachael greeted us in the gym, both of them bouncing like maniacs after watching Billy's video. They looked at me in that moment like I was their biggest hero, it was a weird feeling. I've been looked at with lust many times today, but this was a new feeling. I like it.

Haylee ran up and glomped me into a very tight hug while squealing rapidly in a single breath "OhMyGodSophieThatWasAmazingYAAAY!"

Rachael froze. "Wait..SOPHIE??"

I looked right at Haylee's face and screamed "HAYLEE!"

Johnny smacked his own forehead hard "Haylee, you idiot."

Haylee weakly muttered "Oops...sorry!"

Rachael then asked again "Jesus, Sophie is that really you? I didn't even recognize you!"

Before I can even respond, Haylee lets go of me and faces Rachael "Don't tell anyone or else I'll have to kill you!"

Johnny threw sass "Haylee, you are literally the only one who keeps blabbing"

I finally get a word in "GUYS! Ok yes, it's me, but we have to stop talking about that where people might overhear. Let's get away from the boy's room before Bladder Splatter comes out"

Haylee giggled at me as we walked away "How do you keep coming up with premature ejaculation nicknames so quickly?"

I shrug my shoulders "I don't know. I guess it's related to how you can always come up with scary threats on the fly"

Rachael, however, was white as a ghost, and finally asked me "So you mean those pictures...that's really you?"

I nod "Most of what I told you earlier was true. Jerry stole them from my Google Photos account and spread them all over the school. Nobody knew it was me, though, so I was trying to keep it secret. Jerry thought Minka was my girlfriend, but I wanted that rumor smashed before people noticed how similar we look. These guys, Ava, and Cliff figured me out though. I'm afraid of people bullying me or treating me like some worthless slut, and I don't want these pictures to follow me around for life. I'm so scared of these pictures ruining my life"

Rachael looked down at the floor "I'm sorry. And that's why you threw up earlier, isn't it? You probably hate me for trying to hit on the picture girl like that. I never would've done that if I knew it was you in there!"

Putting my arm around her shoulders, aided by these nice height-enhancing heels, I tell her "Rachael no, not at all. Honestly I've been really enjoying how many people have been hitting on Minka or telling me how hot she is. It's been the one positive of all of this mess."

"Still..." she muttered "I never would've talked that way to you if I knew that it was you in there, going through the worst possible day of your life. I feel like a jerk who was only thinking with her hormones"

I stop Rachael and turn her to face me "Honey, am I going to have to kiss you to get you to understand that I love people hitting on Minka?"

Her brain just shuts down from that question, barely managing a "Wha?" before freezing with her lips parted slightly. I decide to take that as an invitation, and I go in for the kill. I pull her by her shoulders into my kiss and I hold it there for quite a long time. My eyes are closed, savoring the moment. I may not have any real feelings for her, but she is a good friend and super cute. Plus, as I learn very quickly, she is a great kisser!

After I pull away I ask her "Better?"

She quickly nods, blushing brightly. I turn to see Haylee and Johnny, both staring at us with their mouths open. I quickly tell them all, by using my Minka voice "I decided that Minka enjoys kissing as a sign of affection, so as long as I am her instead of Sophie this is bound to happen from time to time."

Haylee, straight as an arrow, jokes "Pass! But you go girls."

Johnny then smirks "I don't pass, just for the record"

Giving the guy a naughty look for his little comment, I smirk back at his sexy bad boy ass and use my Minka voice to tell him "You asked for it, buster"

I grab the back of his head and kiss him. Kissing Johnny is weirder than the two girls simply because he's not intimidated or overwhelmed by me. Honestly I feel more intimidated by him than the other way around, which makes the entire experience feel unique compared to my other kisses today. When we break, Johnny growls seductively in the deepest voice he could manage. Damn you, asshole! I feel myself blushing when the whole point of kissing people is to make THEM blush instead. I got him to blush with my surprise flash earlier, but now the prick was ready for me. He's just enjoying himself teasing me, neither of us has any actual feelings for the other outside of friendship. His dominant nature is almost knocking me back into little submissive Sophie though, so I have to back off and regain my goddess mojo quickly.

Rachael then asked me "So what do we do now?"

To that, I answer "Next, I need to get revenge on the bastard who caused all of this. I'm gonna see how much Jerry likes having his own embarrassing naked pictures leaked all over the whole school!"
ZswitchZ

Re: KWC -- Sophie Digitally Naked in School

Post by ZswitchZ »

Love it. Great chapter.
Magic9Ball

Post by Magic9Ball »

I love this story!!!! Keep it up, expertly written! I can speak for myself when I say I hope there’s some sph involved for our next victim :lol:
ely

Post by ely »

I think it would have been better if Billy had been virtually threatened via a web cam. I find it risky and unnatural that Sophie meets the people she meets every day dressed as Minka, especially his enemies or possible slanderers / blackmailers.
Anyway I can't wait to continue reading it :)
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

ely wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:29 pm I find it risky and unnatural that Sophie meets the people she meets every day dressed as Minka, especially his enemies or possible slanderers / blackmailers.
That's pretty much the point. Smart people never would have attempted this. Sophie and her friends aren't great at thinking things through. Even though Sophie is constantly thinking about all of the ways something can go wrong, she still does it in the moment and presses her luck. That's what got her into this mess in the first place, and the more people that find out her secret the more dangerous it gets.
Executionus

Sophie Digitally Naked in School Part 8

Post by Executionus »

Part 8:

Ava suddenly runs into the gym, shutting the door behind her in a hurry and holding it shut with her arms. She harshly whispers "Minka! You have to go, right now! Out the door to the outside, hurry."

I'm a little confused, so I begin to ask "Wha?"

She interrupts me "Your fans are here to see you. Quite a lot of them. You just shared a video telling them all your current location, genius!"

Oh.

Oh shit.

Oh shittie shit! I'm an idiot. This is why I don't do big complicated plans! I always miss something obvious like that. I turn around and run towards the door to the outside, while the others move to hold the main entrance door closed for a little bit. I am terrible at running even in tennis shoes. Running in heels, I'm moving at about the speed that a normal person would call speed walking. Still, I manage to get outside before the horde pushes in the door to the gym.

This is so dumb. How did I let myself get talked into changing into Minka in the middle of school anyway? Seriously, why do I always do whatever my friends tell me to do? Somehow I'm still supposed to get Jerry back, but did I ever even think of a PLAN for him? No, no I didn't. I need to cut my losses and quit before it's too late. I'm going to get caught, possibly literally caught, apprehended, and carried into custody if I don't do something fast!

Outside there are three bro boys and a tall super-skinny androgynous-looking girl looking my way, and all of them quickly recognize me as the pic girl. The boys, thankfully, are respectful enough to keep their distance and admire from afar once it's obvious that I'm running somewhere. I appreciated that. But...the girl clearly wasn't interested in that plan and she ran right up next to me to introduce herself. She wore a long ruffled skirt down to her ankles, a graphic tee shirt for some band I've never heard of, and a Deadpool ball cap.

"Hello there! Don't be afraid. I'm Jay, they/them. You're running, do you need help?"

Well, turns out the "girl" is actually nonbinary, which truthfully I probably should've guessed based on their appearance but I don't like to stereotype. They were presenting very fem, but I could tell that it wouldn't take much to instead present masculine. All that said, I'm really nervous about being mobbed right now by the crowd following me, so even though I don't know them I don't have much choice but to attempt trust.

I quickly blurt out "My name's Minka. I..I need to get to the auditorium quickly, without other people knowing that I'm in there. A bunch of people are following me though because of my stupid pictures leaking. Being outside like this more people could find me easily too and I'll never get away. I don't know what to do."

Seeing my distress and hearing my words, Jay didn't even hesitate to grab the waistband of their skirt, pulling it down their legs and taking it off in just a couple seconds. My face must've looked a mixture of shock and awe once their long toned legs came into view, as well as the very high purple lace boyshorts that are now the only covering Jay has below the waist. Jay motions for my hands to raise up, which I do as my blush washes over me from the extreme sexiness of having somebody (a hot somebody too) take their skirt off right in front of me like that. Jay slides the long skirt over me, turning it into essentially a dress. They then put their cap on me next and stuff in my hair, allowing me to disguise my face and profile some.

Jay doesn't even seem embarrassed by the fact that me and their guy friends are all seeing them in their underwear right now. The three boys are watching with interest, but somehow they give off the energy of this not being the first time that they've seen Jay in their underwear in public. Probably not the second or third time either. I need to find out where Jay likes to hang out! I would love the chance to "get used to" a sexy exhibitionist flaunting it around me. GAH! Stop being horny, you stupid fool, you have to run for your life now!

When the horde of other fans bust out of the gym looking for Minka, they can't seem to find anyone wearing the outfit that I was wearing a couple minutes ago in the video with Billy. Jay and I walk towards the auditorium casually so as to not attract attention. Somehow, purple lace underwear and all, Jay manages to not gather much interest from the crowd who were searching for resident porn star Minka (insert last name here). Man I need to give her a last name some day. Or maybe not. It would take away from the mystery and could lead to problems down the road when nobody can find a person with that full name anywhere.

When we finally reach the auditorium door area, hidden from view, I hug Jay tightly and tell them "Thank you so much! I owe you big time."

Jay waves it off "Don't mention it, I'd do it for any woman who needed rescuing, especially one as beautiful and sexy as you are."

I'm still blushing a little from Jay standing there outside in just purple lace boyshort lingerie, walking in public like that earlier, and now standing confidently right in front of me...but then they had to go and compliment me too! I shyly whisper "You think I'm beautiful and sexy?"

I lift off Jay's skirt and hat to return them, but Jay shocks me by dropping them on the ground instead of putting them back on, never breaking eye contact with me. Jay then smiled brightly "I would marry you today, without even knowing you, because even if we later divorced that honeymoon night alone would be worth all the drama, court costs, and any other consequences!"

Oh...ok. That's a new one! I don't think my brain can withstand somebody this sexy and confident, who is also half-naked, literally telling me that they would sleep with me tonight no matter the cost down the line. I sorta want to say yes to that offer right now, and claim those purple shorts as my trophy to keep forever. Damnit, between Johnny and Jay I have slipped completely back into Sophie mode! I'm blushing like crazy and shivering, I'm quiet, I'm ready to explode with horniness, and I'm frantically looking left and right like a frightened squirrel. This isn't Minka. I have to get back into Minka mode ASAP before I walk in the auditorium to deal with Jerry.

No longer Sophie,
My name is Minka

Using the right voice finally, after a slight delay after Jay's "marriage proposal", I respond at last "Well here's a little something for my heroic savior which doesn't require a wedding license first..."

I lean forward and kiss Jay, and I instantly feel them almost falling over from the shock of me doing that. I actually catch Jay in my arms, holding them against me so that they don't fall down or break our kiss in any way. They wrap their arms around my back, holding on tightly as we kiss. Jay starts working their tongue licking the front of my teeth, a feeling I have NEVER felt before which sends intense shivers through me. As I gasp, Jay's tongue sneaks inside my mouth and licks my own tongue. This kiss is so much more sexual than any of the others have been today! With how horny I have been today, Jay's kissing style is coming dangerous close to making my own underwear get as soaked as Billy's did earlier.

Still, I am Minka, and Minka doesn't let anyone else out-sexy me. Not any more, the Johnny thing was a fluke. I have to redeem myself now as I reach down and grab Jay by their cute purple lace butt with both hands and pull them into my body as we continue to tongue. Jay's legs parted when I did that, so now the long-legged Jay has their groin pressed up against my bare abs (exposed with this skimpy halter top) and they are wasting no time grinding me up and down. Jay is rubbing themselves against me, a sensation I have never experienced before and I never want to stop. I'm repeatedly pulling Jay's purple hips into me rhythmically and matching their movements while our tongues continue to dance and tease one-another. I know that I need to break this kiss before this gets any more heated, but I just can't. I couldn't stop this even if I wanted to.

Suddenly Jay's grip on me tightens intensely, at which point I realize that I very literally can't break this now. Jay squeezes me as hard as they can while passionately curling their fingers into my back and releasing a tiger-like growling sound as their mouth jerks upwards and escapes my kiss. After several more seconds of squeezing, Jay finally lets me go, and it suddenly hits me...Jay just came! Jay totally came from my kiss and grinding their pussy against my abs and hips! Holy shit! Oh my God! I can't believe it. Making Billy go off quickly was one thing, he's a loser incel and I knew he would bust from basically any female contact. But Jay is clearly a sexy badass yet I made even THEM go off in less than a minute. Whoa. Wow. What a huge ego boost. Also...what a huge turn on! Jay now has me wanting to cum harder than I have all freaking day, maybe even all freaking week.

I see the blushing on Jay's face now, as they nervously pull their skirt back on and their face has this look of a kid that just got caught stealing candy from the pantry. There's my blush! Minka always gets her blush, damnit. Even Johnny blushed once, the cocky bastard.

I look Jay dead in the eyes and tell them "I'm glad you enjoyed your present. You are absolutely required to message me on my Telegram account from now on. Maybe you'll even find a way to give me my own O some day...I'll let you decide the "how" and the "when". For now, though, I have business in here I have to take care of. Thanks again to you, your sexy tongue, and those sexy purple lace shorts of yours."

Jay went bright red when I brought up that bright purple. Wait, walking in their underwear didn't make Jay blush, but me MENTIONING the underwear did? I can't even figure that one out to save my life. Hmm...maybe I'm not the only one with a compliment fetish? That's something to remember for later. Alternatively, maybe Jay is worried about visible wet spots after their fun. Either way, Jay waved me bye as I opened the door to the auditorium and walked inside at last.

It's only when I enter the auditorium itself that I remember that I never did come up with a valid plan of attack for humiliating Jerry. I kept meaning to do that, but I kept being distracted! My plot for Billy went so well, but that was easy. I knew that incel prick would be putty in my hand with just the slightest hint of sexual advances and flashing, and incels are famous for being the fastest guns in the west. It's going to be so much harder to get an awkward freshman boy naked in front of a girl and her camera.

Ugh. UGH!!! Why am I only just now really letting it sink in that I flashed my tits at fucking Billy of all people? Gross, so gross. I swear, I feel like I'm on autopilot the last half hour. I'm going to have to just wing it to deal with Jerry. I have to make this work. That little brat will not get away with what he did to me! It's his fault that the entire school got to see my tits, butt, pussy lips, and even both of my holes opened wide for the camera. I'm going to make sure that every girl in this entire school sees his dick, mark my words. I just have to make sure that he doesn't figure out who I really am in the meantime. He's been friends with my brother for two whole years now, so he's seen Sophie on several occasions. This is going to be the biggest risk that I've taken all day. Everything could go wrong...but to make that bastard pay, I'm willing to risk it all. Besides, right now I'm Minka, and Minka has no fear!
ely

Post by ely »

I hope the same atmosphere returns as when the photos of her were found for the first time. But it seems difficult because our Minkagirl is becoming an exhibitionist :mrgreen:
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

ely wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:04 am I hope the same atmosphere returns as when the photos of her were found for the first time. But it seems difficult because our Minkagirl is becoming an exhibitionist :mrgreen:
The earlier atmosphere is gone largely because Sophie isn't alone in her secret anymore. She feels much safer, even if she's still very nervous about everything going bad in the end. In my head I always had this story following three arcs: Lost and frantic all alone in shame and guilt, warmth from trusted people learning her secret helping her out, and finally embracing Minka as a secret double life to live out her fantasies. I've had Sophie make the comparison between herself and Clark Kent/Superman a few times, and in a way this story runs in the style of a superhero origin story.

That said, the next part should bring back some of that highly nervous feeling as she confronts her main "supervillain" Jerry, the one responsible for creating Minka in the first place.
Executionus

Sophie Digitally Naked in School Part 9

Post by Executionus »

Part 9:

I looked around in the auditorium seating area trying to locate Jerry and the freshman boy Haylee knew who was supposed to secretly be on my side who was tasked with luring Jerry here, but I couldn't see anyone in here at first. It was only when I looked towards the stage itself that I saw the two boys, both frozen in awe from my sudden appearance through the right-side door to the outside. Jerry was standing there, looking as poser-hood as usual despite being a gamer boy...and 14. Of course, I was expecting him. What threw me for a loop was the other boy with him: Ben, the cute and sweet freshman Sophie met in the computer lab earlier today!

I guess Haylee knew him all along. I smile inside at this lucky break, because I already had this feeling that I could trust Ben after our conversation earlier. I mean, he had no idea that was me, but still. Ben called Minka his dream girl earlier, and I knew that he meant it. He would do anything to earn Minka's approval, and Minka's kiss, and I was more than willing to give him both and more if this all worked out in the end.

Ben broke the silence "Oh my God, it really is you!"

Jerry then added "Sweet! I heard people saying your name was Minka. So why is somebody so fine dating Arnold's dumb ugly sister anyway? Like, you could do WAAAY better"

So you have chosen death. Brutal, merciless death. You don't know that yet, but you have. I notice a look of shock and sadness hit Ben's face, though. The poor boy looks heartbroken from hearing that Minka was taken. I felt myself filled with a strong desire to fix that ASAP to keep Ben on my side, but also because half of the reason I was even here was to split Sophie and Minka as far apart as possible.

"First of all" I responded in a very intense version of my Minka voice and accent "Sophie Vos is just my friend, we're not dating. I'm actually single just for the record. Second of all, you are never to speak that way about her or any of my other friends ever again."

Jerry threw up his hands "Or else what? Ok so Arnold was being such a chicken shit all freaking day about it, afraid of you catching us, but I guess now you finally figured it out so there's no point being quiet. Yeah, I leaked your shit, and now every guy in school has seen your tits, ass, and vag. Don't be a snowflake about it. You WANTED everyone to look, that's why you posed for those pictures in the first place. You sent them to Arnold's sister, who you're not even dating apparently. She probably wasn't even the only chick you sent them to. Don't pretend to be some modest virgin now. We all deserved to have a look instead of just letting other girls hog it."

The fact that I actually AM an extremely modest virgin seems almost like a distant memory to both the Minka and Sophie parts of my brain, but it's still real and deep down my brain knows it. Deep down I want to go back to hiding in my big clothes, never taking them off again even for bathing purposes. I'll just take showers in jeans and sweat shirts from now on. I'll find a way to make that work somehow.

Before I could say any form of comeback, Ben yelled out "Dude! You leaked Minka's pictures all over the school WITHOUT her consent. Don't you see what a bitch move that was?"

I was taken aback a little bit by Ben defending my honor like that, especially since it honestly sounded very sincere. I personally witnessed just how much my pictures meant to him earlier today, and yet hearing that they were leaked against my will has actually made this horny young boy angry on my behalf even if he benefitted from the leak. He really is such a sweetheart clearly.

Jerry fired back "It's just pictures, man, and I'm tired of every girl in this school being a dike and flashing each other while not letting us guys ever see anything. This way we all got to see her naked. You know, share the wealth. It's like the Fappening! What's the big deal? You were staring at her pics too, Ben"

Being called out like that led Ben to close up and stop talking back, as if the guilt was suddenly getting to him. He had such a pitiful look on his face, like he felt really bad about seeing me naked now. I didn't like that at all, this wasn't his fault. I mean I do hate that everyone has nude pictures of me, hate it with every drop of enraged blood in my veins. But still, if I'm going to be naked for the whole damn school anyway, he should get to enjoy himself to me just like everyone else. That's nothing to feel guilty about. I understand being lost in horniness better than anyone else in this stinking school.

I yelled out "Ben's allowed to look at my pictures now that they're out in public. He's cute, I like when cute boys admire me. This isn't his fault, it's yours!"

Ben blushed bright red and looked at the floor when I called him cute, which honestly made him look even more cute than before.

Jerry then shrugged and told me "Whatever. I still say that if you had a good dicking from a real man that you wouldn't be into girls any more."

Bingo! That's exactly the opening that I needed. I start walking up the short stairway to the stage while responding "Oh, a real man's dick huh? Is that you? No seriously, tell me Jerry boy...do you have the equipment required to pull me over to the straight side?"

As I got closer, he became visibly more nervous "Well...yeah. If you slept with me, you'd be all-in on craving dick. No girl would be able to satisfy you any more"

I walked right up to him now "Bold words, because I know a few VERY talented girls that you would need to upstage. But seeing as how we are literally standing on a stage, maybe I can give you a chance to back up your promises...as long as they're not empty promises."

Ben suddenly asked "Whoa, what are you doing? Why are you hitting on HIM?" in a way that showed he wasn't comfortable with this at all.

Ben was looking a little flustered by me giving Jerry all this attention despite Jerry being so mean to me where he had been so nice. He's right, there's no reason that Minka should be making such an offer to Jerry with a cute sweetheart like Ben standing right there, but this was needed for my plan to get revenge on Jerry. I just couldn't let Ben know that without tipping off Jerry, but I still couldn't bring myself to basically betray Ben completely like that. I had to do something fast to make this right.

I quickly switched over to Ben, walking right in front of him "Sweet sexy Ben, I haven't forgotten about you, not one single bit. I just need to see if the big talker can back up his words first, or if he will chicken out. You get something he doesn't, though...specks of green on your lips"

I then shocked both boys when I kissed Ben. Ben froze, afraid of touching me with his hands in any way during the kiss, which was adorable in a way. I used my hands to wrap his arms around my waist, then wrapped mine around his chest. I could almost hear the sound of his heart beating up against my breasts, and I made sure to press them against his chest as firmly as I could. Ben's kissing style was extremely timid, letting me control every bit of it. It occurred to me halfway through that this might actually be his first kiss ever! When that thought hit me, I realized that I had an obligation to make sure that this was very memorable for him in a positive way. I wanted to make him feel that he did good, that he wowed me, as a boost to his confidence and to make him happy. It took me a few seconds to think up a good idea for that, and then I released a sexy little moan inside of his mouth while we kissed! I wouldn't call it "faked" but it was something I did on purpose, since even Jay's wild kiss earlier didn't actually force a moan out of me. But still, he deserved that feeling of sexual conquest in this moment.

Finally I broke the kiss, leaving Ben bright red with a look of pure bliss on his face (and indeed, specks of green on his lips). I then walked back to Jerry "As for you...we're on a stage right now. It's actually a fantasy of mine to have sex on a stage, even if there isn't an audience watching us. Consider this your audition, big talker. Let me see what you're working with! Take it off, take it ALL off for me, boy. If I like what I see, then you 'get the part in this play', if you get my drift."

Jerry stepped backwards "Wait what? I'm not..."

I interrupted him "You were the one who said that I needed a good dicking from a real man. That requires me seeing your dick first, boy. Don't be a wussy, you've seen my pussy. This is your one and only chance, you will not get another one. Are you going to chicken out and go back to jerking off to my pictures when you could've had the real thing?"

The use of "boy" when I addressed him and targeting his manhood were both deliberate, as I needed to make him feel emasculated enough to actually take my dare and strip naked right here right now on the school stage. The fact that somebody else could walk in here at any time was not lost on any of the three of us. The only way that he was going to actually go through with this was if I got him horny for me while also insinuating that him refusing my offer made him less of a man. Teenage boys will do literally anything to prove how manly they are. I could see on Jerry's face that he was considering it.

Jerry stammered "How..how do I know...that you'll actually fuck me after? Like, how do I know you won't chicken out after getting to see me naked?"

I smiled cockily "You don't. That's the point, this is an audition. You only get the part if I'm impressed with your dick. Not going to lie, boy, you're showing some real little dick energy over here by hesitating when a perfect 10 is offering you the chance to have her pussy milk every drop of sperm from your cock right here right now. Usually when I tell a MAN to strip for me, they do it without complaining. Are you a man or a boy?"

The look on Ben's face told me that he had figured out my plan now, at least this part of it. Jerry then shouted "I'm a man! I'm just not an idiot. Y..you..you need to get naked too. If you do it, then I will!"

I wasn't acting when I replied "Excuse me?" in a voice of pure bewilderment.

Jerry was shaking with nervousness so much that I could easily see it as he commanded "You first! That way..I know I can..trust you. I'm not taking anything off until you do!"

This was ridiculous. I wasn't wanting a negotiation over here. Offering sex really should have worked better than it did, but Jerry is visibly terrified at the thought of letting me see his dick. It's like he made the offer to me not expecting me to take it, like this was his way out while saving face. He's obviously very shy about his body, way more than the average teenage boy. I was starting to wonder if my "little dick energy" comment was more accurate than I was expecting it to be, and if it had hit a nerve in him when I said it. The whole point of this exercise was to humiliate Jerry though, and if he really is THAT ashamed of girls seeing his naked weiner then everything I do here will be worth it as long as I get pictures of it to share with everyone. I guess I have no choice but to call his bluff.

"Ugh, fine." I groan "But here's the rule: If I take something off, you have to take it off too, period. No excuses. If you chicken out I am telling the entire school what a loser you are."

I could see fear in his eyes mixed with arousal. The fear actually seemed the stronger reaction, which is crazy when a girl just offered to strip naked for him. Now I really couldn't wait to see just how tiny his precious peen really was to fill him with this level of terror.

Wait...holy crap, did I just talk myself into STRIPPING NAKED IN FRONT OF TWO BOYS, ONE OF WHICH I'M ATTRACTED TO? Oh God, why did I do that? I mean I flashed my tits earlier, but that was only a few seconds, and it was just my top. Am I going to have to get fully completely naked? And I'm standing on a stage, a PUBLIC stage where anybody could walk in and catch me! There is a whole horde of students outside trying to hunt me down and find me. What if all of them check inside of here? What if dozens of boys all catch me completely naked? They'd see everything I have...which I guess they already did, but this would be IN PERSON. And what if they did more than just look.... I would be defenseless! Shit shit shite, I can't do this. Just thinking about going this far is making me feel light-headed. I need to back out now before I go too deep. Revenge isn't worth humiliating myself too, is it?

I notice my hands grabbing the hem of my skimpy halter top. I don't remember telling them to grab it, it's like I'm on auto-pilot again. Minka. The part of me that is Minka is trying to give me the courage I need to go through with this. I have to do this, I have no choice. It's the only way to make Jerry pay. I have to strip naked for him...and also Ben. Grrr, thinking about me stripping naked in front of Ben is filling my head with LOTS OF UNHELPFUL HORNY THOUGHTS right now.

I am very careful when taking my shirt off, making sure to not mess up my make-up. The last thing I need is Jerry recognizing me as Sophie after all of this crap. When my shirt hits the floor, baring my tan bra to the boys, both of them openly stare with their mouths open. I glance at my own chest and it suddenly occurs to me that this color is called a "nude" bra because of how it matches my natural skin color, making me look extremely topless right now even if I'm actually not.

I assume a very dominant stance and point at Jerry "There. Now take yours off, hurry up." I glanced over at Ben and then suddenly words escaped my mouth without me consciously saying them "You too if you want, sexy sweetheart"

Wow I did not mean to say that out loud! I actually blush a little bit from embarrassment, and then I accidentally let myself smile big when Ben suddenly takes off his shirt and bares that thin-but-ripped chest for me. That boy may be a little short and skinny, but there is like ZERO fat on those abs! Rawr. He's looking very shy and nervous, but he didn't hesitate at all. The sight is very yummy. Oh my God, IS HE GOING TO STRIP NAKED FOR ME TOO? Oh crap oh crap, my brain has been FAR too horny today to be able to withstand it if Ben takes it all off for me. No no no, that's too much. I would lose control, that would be bad. Minka may act experienced but I am a VIRGIN over here! Nobody, not one guy or girl has ever actually stripped naked for me before, never ever never. I fantasize about it all day and all night, I can't even pay attention in school because I'm imagining my classmates stripping naked for me. I want this so bad. I was ok with Jerry because I'm not attracted to him and this was just business towards my revenge. But Ben? WOOF!! And...and I would be naked at the same time. We would be naked TOGETHER! Oh God oh God oh God oh God. I have to stop this before he loses any more clothes, before my pussy gets any wetter, and before my brain fries any more....

I open my mouth to tell him to stop as I say "Mmm, delicious. You're more than welcome to keep playing the game with us all the way to the end"

Wait, goddamnit! That's not what I was supposed to say! Argh. I'm too horny to tell him to stop. I want to see it all, everything my sexy sweet freshman has hidden under there. Bah. I guess I just have to roll with it. I turn towards Jerry after a few seconds of blatant admiring of Ben, and his shirt has finally come off too. He's wearing a wifebeater undershirt though, so he isn't completely topless like Ben is.

That doesn't work with my plan so I tell Jerry "Lose the second shirt too, come on. Be like Ben"

Jerry, shaking like crazy, replies "You have to lose yours first! That..w..way we're all t..topless"

I was about to say something in response, but he's right. His wifebeater is basically the equivalent to a bra for guys. In for a penny in for a pound.... I reach behind by back to unhook my bra. Oh my God this is so scary! I'm about to go topless IN SCHOOL! ON A STAGE! Minka may consider this some fetish of hers, but Sophie considers this a nightmare. Sophie's worst nightmare ever to be honest. My bra is unhooked, but I just can't bring myself to take it off. Sophie doesn't want these two boys to see me topless, to see my little super-hard nipples standing here. Minka though wants these boys to stare, wants the boys to get hard for me. Minka wants to SEE their hardness in person like two little trophies that I earned. Sophie wants to faint and die right now, or at least run away screaming. Minka thinks Sophie is being weak and needs to own her sexiness already.

I have to decide which girl I am now, I can't be both at once. I keep falling back into Sophie because Minka is a front. I need to EMBRACE her now. I can't be Sophie acting like Minka. I need to fully transform, no longer holding anything back. I need to become the kind of powerful woman who would stand nude on a stage in front of the entire school and let them all watch as I used my fingers to get off from their eyes on my skin! I have to chant the command inside my head and MEAN IT this time.

Sophie no more
My name is Minka
I am Minka and Minka alone
Until the make up leaves my face
NOT ONE MOMENT SOONER!

The wave of sexy badass energy flows through me. God, this is like turning Super Saiyan, I feel 50x more powerful instantly. I rip the bra off of my chest confidently, holding it outward to my side and dangling it in the air a few seconds. I wiggle my chest and my arm a little bit to be a tease before dropping the bra to the ground. I'm topless, topless in school, and I feel ALIVE! My nipples point outwards. I angle my chest in such as way as to make one nipple point towards each boy, as a neat little way of claiming my dominance over them. They know it. They know that I am in charge here.

I don't even talk, I just stare a hole in Jerry until his undershirt hits the floor too. I'm pissed off at the little bastard, but part of me isn't sad about seeing his chest. It's not bad, although not as nice as Ben's firm definition. Mmm Ben.

Somehow my brain was hit with the unstoppable urge to make a specific comment, which I just blurt out because fuck restraint "Yummy yummy! Ben and Jerrys sure is tasty...and I don't mean the ice cream"

Hehe. Sophie would've cringed at that line, but she can't tell me what to say anymore. Besides, both boys blush and giggle from it. Pickup line successful. And to think, this is only the beginning of this stage play. By the time the curtain falls, both of these boys will be naked for me...I can feel it.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I’m loving this story, love the dual personality you’ve created too. Just out of curiosity what is an incel?