KWC: Queen B’s Fall

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Humilatron

KWC: Queen B’s Fall

Post by Humilatron »

Tyra Lang strutted down the Susan B University campus streets. She wore a pink leather jacket over a black dress with her matching pink leather shoulder bag from Gucci. Her black heels gave her an intimidating look while also boosting her 5 inches in height. She had a face full of makeup including red lipstick, and eye shadow that was slightly darker than her tanned skin. Her hair had a light wavy look with a brunette ombre. Behind her was her posse of two, Lizabeth and Raquel.

She smirked as she saw eyes turning to look at her. "Damn, Tyra's looking hot," she heard some girls and boys whispering.

"I know right, I wish I was like her."

"H-hey, Tyra," Tyra heard someone say as she stopped in her tracks to see who it was.

Tyra scoffed as Gary Hopkins, the stuffiest nerdiest boy on campus, approached her. He had the biggest square glasses and always talked like he had a cold or something. He wore a dirty t-shirt and shorts with his zipper almost always down. "What do you want, Gary?"

"I-I heard that J-Johnny broke up with you and I w-was wondering..."

"Stop right there. First I broke up with Johnny, and second, you are NOT going to ask me out," Tyra said, scowling.

Gary gulped and turned scarlet red as he heard people giggling behind him. "T-Tyra, please."

Tyra grabbed Gary's arm and twisted it behind his back, spinning him so that he faced the crowd of students gathering on the quad.

And then Tyra yanked his shorts down.

Gary's face turned bright red as his white spiderman briefs lined with red came into view, the comic hero stamped on his butt with a small red spider logo on his front with a hardly noticeable bulge.

"Remember that the next time you try to get in my way," Tyra said as the others laughed and snapped pictures.

Tyra shoved Gary to the ground and grabbed his shorts as a souvenir, putting them in her bag and strutting away as Gary desperately covered himself from the others.

Tyra giggled as she saw Gary running away in tears as she rolled her eyes.

"Don't you think that was a bit much?" Raquel asked.

"Please, he had it coming. He's always such a creep," Tyra said. "Besides, I could have done way worse."

Tyra continued to walk as their phones started blowing up. Tyra glanced at her phone and grinned as she saw a picture of Gary getting pinned to the wall by the senior jocks, a picture of a close up of his spiderman briefs in one shot and in the next, his spiderman briefs were pulled down to his knees... Tyra roared with laughter at the pathetic sight.

She smiled as she turned to the right and entered the building as she was ready for her first class of the day.

Before she could get there, however, an announcement blasted over the speaker. “Tyra Lang to the dean’s office. Tyra Lang to the dean’s office.”

Tyra rolled her eyes as she sighed and turned back out the door. “I’ll see you later,” she said to the others as she made her way to the student building and headed for the dean’s office.

“Miss Lang, good of you to join us,” the dean said as she turned to look at her.

Beside the dean were a few others including Tyra’s mom and dad. “What’s going on?” Tyra asked.

“We saw what you did to Gary Hopkins,” the dean said. “And we have concerns with your past behavior as well.”

“Please, Gary had it coming, he's a creep,” Tyra said.

“You’ve been wreaking havoc on multiple students and we have a zero tolerance bullying policy. You’ve humiliated Gary, made Lucy run around naked, vandalized Nancy’s backpack, hanging Jess’s underwear out the window…”

“But you need me,” Tyra said. “My family pays your bills.”

“You’re right,” the dean said. “Which is why they are here. We came to a mutual understanding. You can continue to attend Susan B University on one condition.”

“What?” Tyra said. “Spit it out.”

“You must attend completely naked,” the dean said.

“WHAT?!” Tyra shrieked. “That’s a load of bullshit!”

“Tyra, your father and I agreed that this was the best decision,” Mrs. Lang said. “You’ve been stirring up a lot of problems and there’s only so much we can pay for. So, you’ll be going to classes, attending university, all of it completely naked. Failure to do so will result in further punishment and if we have to intervene, we will. But you won’t like it if we have to.”

Tyra looked to her father with pleading eyes but he shook his head. “Miss Lang, please take your clothes off now,” the dean said. “Or you’ll be expelled.”

Tyra’s eyes widened. “You can’t expel me!”

“It’s part of the agreement,” Mr. Lang said. “If you don’t take your clothes off right now, you will be expelled and on top of that you will be removed from the will and we won’t give you another penny.”

Tyra whimpered as her father’s words sunk in. “Take them off,” the dean said. “Don’t make this harder than it has to be.”

Tyra reluctantly pulled her leather jacket off, putting it down on the desk. Her mother reached over and unzipped Tyra’s dress causing it to fall off her shoulders and pool onto the ground as Tyra stood in a black lace thong and a padded red bra. Her face turned scarlet as she tried to cover herself. Her mom unhooked her bra and let it fall off, the padded silicone fell to the ground as Tyra’s small golf ball sized breasts came into view. “Would you look at that,” Mrs. Lang said as she touched Tyra’s small chest. “No wonder you’ve been so bad. You’re overcompensating.”

Tyra squirmed as all eyes were on her as she covered her chest. Her mother grabbed hold of her thong and pulled it down to her ankles. “Oh my,” the dean said. “Isn’t that interesting… completely bare. No hair anywhere. Didn’t you mock Cindy for shaving her crotch? It seems that you didn’t even need a razor.”

Tyra covered her body as she said. “Okay, I’m naked. Can I go now?”

“No, you still have those heels to remove,” the dean said.

“You can’t expect me to go barefoot,” Tyra said.

“Take them off,” the dean ordered.

Tyra begrudgingly stepped out of her heels, lowering down several inches.

“And one more thing,” the dean said as she held up a wipe. “Clean your face.”

Tyra gazed at the makeup wipe as if it were a dead rat. Tyra NEVER left her house or dorm without a full face of makeup. She had so many flaws to hide from the world from the tired bags under her eyes to the black heads on her nose and the acne on her forehead that formed no matter how hard she tried to exfoliate and use the fancy skin care products.

Tyra reluctantly took hold of the wipe and ran it across her face, her make up wiping away as the dean forced her to scrub it all off until there was nothing left.

Tyra was completely naked from head to toe, her face empty of all makeup and she was absolutely miserable.

“C-can I go now?” Tyra asked.

“Not yet,” Mrs. Lang said. “I want your hair cut off.”

“W-what?” Tyra shrieked as Mrs Lang grabbed a pair of scissors and immediately began snipping Tyra’s long hair until it was just below her ears.

Tyra gasped as her beloved hair was a mess. “Now, get going,” Mrs. Lang said. “I don’t want to hear that you were late or missed any class. If I have to intervene, you won’t like it.”

Tyra turned to leave, but before she could do that, her father pulled her arms to her sides and Tyra heard the fake shutter of a camera phone. Her father then let her go as she saw a woman standing there in the doorway. “Perfect. Now let’s see how you like it when your naked pictures are all over the internet,” the woman said.

“Who are you?” Tyra said.

“Mrs Hopkins,” the woman answered.

“I didn’t…” Tyra said.

“I saw you pull my son’s shorts down,” Mrs Hopkins said. “So now you can learn your lesson about bullying.”

The woman shoved Tyra out the door smacking her butt as Tyra yelped and was forced to run out the door naked.

Tyra was instantly met with a crowd of students gathered out on the quad. They all turned to see Tyra in her humiliating state. Instead of being met by drooling and praise, Tyra was met with laughter and mocking. And this was only the beginning of the Queen B’s fall.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

Part 2

Post by Humilatron »

Tyra reluctantly made her way to class as she received all kinds of looks from everyone as they giggled and pointed. She took a deep breath as she entered the classroom. “Aw, Miss Lang, good of you to finally join us! Please come to the front,” Professor Minx said. “Come on all the way. You best not dilly dally.”

Tyra stopped at the front of the class as the 30 students all watched closely as Professor Minx positioned Tyra until she faced the class, her arms covering her obviously smaller chest and her crotch. “Now class I want you to pay close attention to Miss Lang here. You see, Miss Lang is a bully as I’m sure many of you know, and every bully has their insecurities. In this case, it seems Miss Lang has been overcompensating for her lack of size as she suffers from an embarrassing condition of a chest too small to be proud of. Of course, normally size wouldn’t be embarrassing, but it’s the fact Miss Lang decided to falsely advertise her breasts and then get caught doing so that is truly embarrassing. Miss Lang, put your hands to the side.”

Tyra refused to move her hands. “P-please, Professor Minx, don’t make me lower my hands.”

“Why not?” Professor Minx asked. “I’ve seen previously you were unashamed to show off your chest before. So why are you suddenly so modest?”

Tyra blushed as the others snickered. “Please don’t make me,” she cried.

“I’ll give you a choice,” Professor Minx said. “You either lower your hands and show everyone your chest or I’ll bend you over the desk and spank your bare bottom in front of everyone.”

Tyra’s eyes widened as everyone else snickered. Tyra gulped as she turned around and bent over, putting her hands on the desk. Professor Minx sighed as she grabbed a ruler from her desk and began to smack Tyra’s bare butt. Tyra shrieked after each smack as each was harder than the last. She could hear the snickers and taunting as everyone watched.

But getting spanked was better than having everyone look at her small chest so it was worth it. But as Tyra cried and held onto the desk, she didn’t notice as Professor Minx pulled out a pair of handcuffs until she heard a click click. Tyra’s eyes widened as her arms were pinned above her head and slowly as she rapidly shook her head, Professor Minx turned her over until the back of her hands were against the desk and everyone could see her small little chest. The pathetic golf ball sized chest was flattened as Tyra’s back was pushed onto the surface of the desk, her chest thrusted out.

Tyra blubbered in humiliation as she was forced to return to her desk as her red bottom hit the cold plastic seat. And that was only the beginning.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805