KWC: The Election

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
FunKelly

Re: KWC: The Election. Part 11

Post by FunKelly »

The first of the remaining ten students to cast their votes walked up on the stage. It was a girl I did not know. She smiled and said, "Elliot. I believe I will have one of those flip flops. Elliot was beaming, as he removed his right flip flop and handed it to the girl, who proceeded to place her peg in one of the remaining holes in his pegboard. That's when I noticed, with nine students remaining, Elliot had one more vote than I did, plus he still had his own voting peg, which he had held on to, since Miss Sanchez had handed them to us earlier.

The volume of the student's voices was starting to climb, as we were now into the election segment that would have Elliot and I relinquishing our clothing for votes. I was petrified, as Elliot could barely contain his excitement. The next student walked up on stage. It was a male student I had seen, but like the girl who took Elliot's flip flop, I did not know him. "Amber. May I please have your left sandal?", as he grinned to the amusement of the student body. I felt a tear fall onto my knee, as I leaned over and removed my sandal. I discreetly wiped my eyes, as I sat back up and handed my sandal to my fellow student.

The next two students cast their votes, each walking away with either Elliots left flip flop or my right sandal. With only seven votes remaining to be cast, it became obvious to me that I was not only going to end up completely naked in front of the entire student body and faculty, but I was most likely going to lose the election too. Allen was the next to come up to cast his vote. Knowing he was bi-sexual from my interview with him, I was unsure how he would vote. He looked Elliot and I over for a few seconds (seconds that seemed like hours) then said, "Elliot. Your shirt please". Elliot stood up, removed his shirt, twirled it around his head then handed it to Allen, to the delight of audience.

The students were cheering, as Elliot gave Allen a hug, took a bow, then sat back down in his seat. He turned to me, smiled and gave me a wink, as I wondered if he was wearing anything under his yoga shorts. Miss Sanchez called up the next student. It hadn't occurred to me that Kim had not been up to vote, until I heard her name called. Kim and I had become close during our time as roommates, but she was also the girl who continually walked to the showers with nothing but her towel and returned to our room with it wrapped around her head.

Many times, I would leave our dorm room to find her standing in the hallway talking with other students, with her almost non-existent breasts, tiny little butt cheeks and clean-shaven pussy on display for all to see who were in the area. She had a self confidence that was unmatched. One weekend night I woke to find her not in her bed. I didn't think much of it until I walked to the vending machines in the common area, to find her completely naked and playing strip ping pong with Elliot, who was stripped down to his signature rainbow speedo, while several other students were also in the room, watching them play.

Kim later confided in me that she was a very good ping pong player but lost on purpose, so she could hang out with the students in the nude. She said it turned her on and was constantly attempting to get me to join her during her public exhibitions, which I politely declined. Now she had the power to have me remove my dress, leaving me on stage wearing nothing but my bra and panties in front of the entire academy. I was paralyzed with fear as she made her way up on stage.

Kim walked right up to me, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You'll thank me for this later Amber". She stood up, and said, "Amber. I'll have that dress now". The auditorium erupted with excitement as I continued to remain seated. I finally summoned my inner courage, slid my dress from beneath my butt cheeks, pulled it over my head and handed it to Kim. Feeling a level of humiliation that can only be described as overwhelming, I sat there on the stage wearing only my bra and panties, as the student body cheered louder and louder. I had never felt so ashamed in my life, but that shame also came with a sensation of arousal, to my dismay.

What happened next increased the level of the indignity of my circumstances. Both Elliot and Kim took one of my hands, pulled me up from my seat and held my hands up and out, as I stood there trembling in front of the cheering crowd in just my underwear. Miss Sanchez stepped up to the podium and quietly put an end to my public debasement, at least for the moment. She thanked Kim for taking part in the election, which really meant, "Let the poor girl go now and return to your seat". She quieted to audience, then called up the next student to vote. Only five votes left and both Elliot and I were down to two articles of clothing each. That's if he had anything on under his yoga shorts.

With the next student on her way up the stairs to the stage, I felt my nipples becoming erect and I was full of dread and with anticipation, at the same time. I knew the girl who now stood before Elliot and me. Her name was Lisa, and she was one of the girls who had already spent her birthday in the nude at 'The Academy'. Lisa announced in a tone loud enough for all to hear, "Amber! We all know you are down to just your bra and panties. Elliot! Not knowing if you are wearing anything under those yoga shorts, I feel it's my responsibility to keep the competition as fair and equal as possible. Amber! I'll have that bra now!", standing there with a sinister grin while holding her hand out.

With my mind filled with horrifying thoughts and debilitating fear, I decided to treat the episode like a band-aid. It's best to just rip if off. I quickly unclasped my bra, pulled it off and handed it to Lisa with one hand, while covering my bare breasts with the other. She took the bra, then signaled Elliot to help her repeat the humiliating exercise of taking me by the hands, pulling me up to a standing position, and exposing me to the crowd. A standing ovation by the student audience broke out, leaving me to deal with both my public shame and this unwanted titillation that seemed to be getting stronger by the minute. I was becoming afraid that someone might notice, then point out, that my nipples were now at full attention.

Standing there totally exposed while waiting for Miss Sanchez to come to my rescue, I noticed the expressions on the student's faces were not expressions of mockery or ridicule, rather expressions of support and admiration. After Miss Sanchez once again stepped up to the podium, she asked Lisa to take her seat and quieted the student audience. I found myself just standing there on stage, wearing nothing but my white cotton panties, yet making no attempt to conceal my tits from the assembly. Elliot and I returned to our seats, as I started to have a new-found appreciation for this public exposure, that so many at 'The Academy' seemed the thrive on.
FunKelly

Re: KWC: The Election. Part 12

Post by FunKelly »

Four remaining votes needed to be cast and I was already down to just my panties. The next student was called and came up on stage. It was another female. Her name was Candice, and she was in my journalism class. We got along fine in class but didn't really socialize outside the classroom. I was so afraid she might be harboring some unknown resentment against me and would ask for my panties, forgetting I needed her vote to gain an advantage over Eliott. To my temporary and misguided delight and Elliot's elation, she said, "Elliot! It's time to see if there's anything under those yoga shorts! I'll have them please", as she held out her hand. Elliot could not have been happier to oblige, as I looked at the peg boards realizing her vote may have made my victory almost impossible.

I almost forgot I was sitting in front of the assemble in just my panties as I, along with everyone else watched Elliot perform a little strip tease on stage to the great amusement of everyone in attendance. When he finally pulled down his shorts, he revealed a rainbow-colored jock strap that covered nothing but his genitals. The crowd went crazy as he handed the yoga shorts to Candice, then started dancing with her on stage. It was an epic performance. Miss Sanchez let it go on for a few moments, before asking Candice to take her seat. This time she was unable to quiet down the students, or the faculty members for that matter. She let everyone have their fun as she patiently waited for the moment to pass.

Only three votes remaining as Elliot, and I were asked to stand while the remaining three votes were cast. I figured at this point, covering my shame could cost me the two remaining votes I needed to win the election, so I held my hands together behind my back. If standing, there on stage wearing nothing but my snug cotton panties could get the last two students to vote for me, why not? After all the entire student body and faculty has seen me in my almost naked state, and I'm sure everyone took their fair share of photos of the event. I stood in defiance as the next student walked up the stairs to the stage. It was Jeremy. Jeremy was a student also from my journalism class.

The peg boards showed me with 74 votes and Elliot with 73, but he was still holding onto his own voting peg. Knowing Eliott would cast his vote for himself, meant that I needed both remaining students to cast their votes for me in order to win the election. Otherwise, I would be standing on stage, naked or practically naked, humiliated and defeated in front of the entire academy. I gripped my hand together behind my back, keeping my size "C-" breasts on display as Jeremy approached Eliott and I. He took no time saying, "Amber. I honestly believe you are the best candidate for the position (I was waiting for the "BUT" when he continued) but what I really want is to see your pussy! I'll take those panties now, please!" he bellowed, as the auditorium erupted.

As I realized I was only one vote away from winning the election, my excitement was extinguished by the apprehension of surrendering my last vestige of clothing, my panties. The sense of utter exposure and vulnerability was increasingly unnerving, if not downright unbearable. Jeremy was unfazed by the decibel of the assembly's cheers, and stood there with his hand out, looking me in the eyes, then down to my panties. Up and down his gaze went until I finally slipped off my panties and relinquished them. He then took my hand and walked me to the center of the stage so everyone could get good photo angles, while they were taking pictures and videos of my totally naked body.

To my disbelief and the entertainment of all present, Jeremy released my hand, took a deep sniff of my panties, then left the stage, sniffing my panties all the way back to his seat, as the audience roared. I was shell-shocked as I stood totally naked at center stage, while the clicks of the cell phone cameras sounded like a swarm of locust. I must have looked like a deer in the headlights, because Carla walked over to me and took my hand. She said, "I told you we were getting closer to the fun part Amber", as she led me back to my position by the voting peg boards. Eliott was smiling ear to ear as I walked by him. He said, "I knew you could do it Amber".

Somehow, I managed to put my hands behind my back again, leaving my pussy with its well-trimmed brunette pubic hair and my size "C-" breasts with erect nipples on total display, as I hoped the final student would vote for me. I had allowed myself to be stripped totally naked and humiliated beyond belief before all the students and faculty of 'The Academy'. I had surrendered my clothing, modesty and every shred of my dignity to win this election. To lose now would be mentally and emotionally catastrophic, rendering my self-esteem non-existent. Still, I remained steadfast and exposed to all who were there. I had 75 votes to Eliott's 73, but in the event of a tie, the candidate who had the last vote cast for him or her, would automatically win the election. A tradition that was started to avoid election run-offs.

The ongoing cheers and cat calls from the audience seemed as though they would never come to an end. "Eliott! Show us your package!" "Amber! You rock that pussy girl!" were just a couple that come to mind. Then this thumping noise resonated throughout the auditorium. Miss Sanchez was pounding her gavel on the podium, and the place felt silent. She then said with authority, "Thank you. Now...Harold Cranston, please come cast your vote". That was the moment I knew I was doomed. Harold was a sweet but nerdy gay student who had the hots for Eliott, even though Eliott didn't know him and was way out of his league. I knew he would cast his vote for Eliott in an effort to get Eliott to notice him. My heart sank as Harold made his way across the stage to cast the final vote, other than Eliott's.

Harold did as anyone who knew him had expected. He quietly walked up and placed his peg in Eliott's peg board. I had to fight back my tears as I realized I had lost the election. The election peg boards showed me with 75 votes and Eliott with 74. Once he placed his peg in his peg board, the election was over. The applause from the audience was loud but seemed somewhat subdued compared to Eliott's strip tease and me surrendering my panties to Jeremy. However, I congratulated Eliott on his victory, hoping the election process would soon be over so I could slink back to my dorm room in the hope of forgetting the entire event. I had the knowledge of knowing I had run an honest and fair campaign, and now standing on stage completely naked, I knew I had given it my best.

Harold faded away into the crowd as he usually had, as Eliott danced across the stage twirling his rainbow-colored jock strap around his finger, happy to show everyone his manhood. I on the other hand, just wanted the election process to come to a conclusion. "Eliott truly cared about the institution and would make a fine 'Student Body Representative", I thought to myself, yet still I was disappointed and wanted my public exposure to end. Just when I thought all was lost, Eliott walked over to me, took my hand and led me back to center stage, to the delight of the student body.

He told me to remain where I stood, (naked at center stage) as he walked over towards Miss Sanchez's podium and asked her if he could borrow the microphone. Miss Sanchez nodded "Yes" and Eliott returned to center stage holding the cordless microphone. "As you all know" he announced. "Amber and I have been competing for the office of 'Student Body representative'. The volume of the audience cheers started to elevate as he continued, "However I am in a position to make myself 'Student Body Representative' or hand the position over to the one who truly deserves it. What should I do?" he asked the ruckus crowd.

Standing there totally naked and unaware of what was going on, Eliott turned to me and said, "Amber. You are without a doubt the right person for the job, but I have one last request before I cast my deciding vote for you". I was completely taken off guard, when I looked up to Eliott, and asked, "Eliott. What are you saying?" He took my hand, and replied, "I want you to remove the one thing you have left, and I'll cast my vote for you". Already completely naked and with no article of clothing left to surrender to him, I asserted, "Eliott! What are you talking about? I'm already naked!"

Eliott gave me and the audience the most sinister of grins, and said, "You still possess something that can be removed Amber". Having no idea what he was talking about, I looked down at my naked body, then ran my hands through my hair searching for a barrette or something I may have put on but didn't remember. Nothing! The student audience was now becoming louder as Eliott looked down at my pussy. My eyes became wide open as I realized what he had in mind, at the same time he announced it to the spectators in the auditorium. "Amber! If you want my vote, you will need to remove your pubic hair!"

The student body was in an uproar, as I frantically shook my head no. Forgetting where I was for a split second, I shouted, Eliott! I'm not going to shave my pussy!" Before I knew what was happening, the entire student body and many of the faculty members started chanting, "AMBER SHAVE YOUR PUSSY!" "AMBER SHAVE YOUR PUSSY!" "AMBER SHAVE YOUR PUSSY!", over and over and louder and louder, until my anxiety turned into outright panic. The chants, hand clapping and foot stomping were ringing in my ears, as I desperately looked for a way out of my utterly humiliating situation.
FunKelly

Re: KWC: The Election. Part 13

Post by FunKelly »

The crowd would not stop chanting "AMBER SHAVE YOUR PUSSY!" "AMBER SHAVE YOUR PUSSY!", as Eliott whispered in my ear, "I honestly did not think you would make it this far Amber. I am so proud to be your friend, and I know you can go through with this". I looked up at him and saw that his expression was genuine. The problem was, in Elliott's mind he honestly believed this was no more than a "Naughty Little Game", rather than the "Most Humiliating Experience" of my entire life. Just when I was about to burst into tears, Carla took my hand and led me toward the back corner of the stage, all the while egging on the crowd.

I looked up to Carla as she continued to hold my hand, when she said, "Amber! Please take it easy sweetheart. Try to catch your breath". I was practically hyperventilating as she was trying to calm me down. With the ongoing chants of "AMBER SHAVE YOUR PUSSY!" echoing throughout the auditorium, I looked up to her, hoping for an advocate. She looked down at me with a motherly expression, and said, "Amber, honey. You can call the whole thing off right now if you want. Just abandon your desire to be 'Student Body Representative' and relinquish the position to Eliott. Yet it seems to me that would be foolish, after you have come this far".

"You have two choices here Amber. Hand over the office to Eliott and crawl back into oblivion or do the unthinkable and shave your pussy in front of everyone and become not only an "ICON" for this year's class, but a "LEGEND" to the classes who will follow in the years to come. It's up to you to decide which direction you will go at this most critical crossroads in your life". I looked at Carla, then back to Eliott and the students in the audience, who were still chanting "AMBER SHAVE YOUR PUSSY!" Once again, I noticed their expression were those of support and admiration, not of ridicule and mockery.

I stiffened my spine, and said to Carla, "Carla! I am going to shave my pussy, damn it!" With the most excited expression on her face and tone in her voice, she replied, "Wait here. I'll get the shaving cream and razor", as she ran off behind the curtains at the back of the auditorium stage. For the last five minutes the students and some faculty members never relented in their chants. "AMBER SHAVE YOUR PUSSY!" "AMBER SHAVE YOUR PUSSY!" with at least a dozen girls who were calling out from the front row, "YOU ROCK THAT PUSSY AMBER! ROCK IT!"

I decided not to wait for Carla and made my way back to Eliott at center stage, when he asked, "So....What have you decided Amber?", turning the microphone to me. I had lost the momentary bravado I had when I told Carla I would shave my pussy, and meekly replied, "I think I will make a good 'Student Body Representative', so I have decided to remove my pubic hair in exchange for your vote, Eliott". The auditorium erupted in a roar that may have breached the threshold of pain for the human ear. Immediately I found myself second guessing my decision, as I was trembling on center stage, totally naked for all to see.

Jeremy returned to the stage, walked past Eliott and I, giving the thumbs up sign, then continued to where Eliott and I were sitting during the election process. He picked up my chair and returned to center stage, placing it almost exactly in the middle of the stage and just five feet from the edge, as the students continued to chant and cheer. I was quivering with fear when Carla returned to the stage, carrying a hand towel, small bowl of water, shaving cream and a razor. She placed the items just to the side of the chair and escorted me to my seat, to the great amusement of the students and attending faculty members.

Eliott and Jeremy took it upon themselves to kneel on either side of my chair and gently pulled my legs apart, exposing my pussy and brunette pubic hair to the entire assembly, as the chant "AMBER SHAVE YOUR PUSSY!" continued and got even louder. It was all anyone could possibly hear. My situation was so Surreal that I pretended it was a bad dream, and I would wake up without anyone knowing about it, except for me. Carla dampened the hand towel and handed it to me. My hand was shaking as I took it and wet my pussy to the continuing cheers from the audience. I handed the towel back to he in exchange for the shaving cream.

At that moment, something changed drastically in my psyche. My hands stopped trembling as I filled my right hand with the cool white foam. I looked at the faces in the crowd, gave them a thumbs up, and applied the shaving cream to my pussy, spreading my legs even further apart than Eliott and Jeremy had them. Carla was ecstatic as she took the can of shaving cream and handed the damp towel back to me, so I could wipe the white foam from my hand. The crowd went crazy as I sat there with my legs spread wide open and my pussy was covered with shaving cream, wearing nothing but a great big smile.

Carla handed me the razor and whispered in my ear, "Amber. You were shaking so much I thought I was going to have to shave that sweet little pussy of yours for you, but you are doing great girl". She stepped to the side allowing everyone present to see me doing one of the most private functions of a girl's personal grooming routine. All of a sudden, I felt like I was in control. I slowly started to shave off my pubic hair, as Elliot and Jeremy were enjoying their front row seats. I was taking my sweet old time shaving off my already well trimmed bush, prolonging the duration of this insane activity. I was now reveling in the attention.

I continued to shave off my pubic hair, as Carla would occasionally hold the bowl of water in front of me so I could rinse the already shaved hair from the razor. It was intoxicating. I finished shaving my pussy completely bald and smooth, then exchanged the razor for the damp towel so I could wipe it clean. The crowd had fell silent by this time as everyone was more focused on taking photos and videos than cheering me on. Out of the quieted audience came one female voice that called out, "YOU ROCK THAT BALD PUSSY AMBER! ROCK IT!" The crowd erupted again as Carla started singing, "For she's a jolly good fellow. For she's a jolly good fellow. For she's a jolly good fellow that nobody can deny", as the crowd joined in.

Eliott and Jeremy put my arms around their necks and picked me up from under my thighs. Keeping my legs spread wide open, they carried me down the stairs and into the singing crowd, allowing everyone to see inside my vaginal cavity. They paraded me around for over ten minutes while people were taking videos and pictures of my wide-open pussy. No one grabbed my tits or anything but to be honest, I don't think I would have minded at that point.
FunKelly

Re: KWC: The Election. Part 14

Post by FunKelly »

The guys took me outside and carried me at least 100 yards from the auditorium, before putting me down, with most of the class in tow. The grass below my feet sent shivers up my spine, as I was now standing out in the open, 100 yards from any shelter, completely naked and exposed with a freshly shaven pussy. The students surrounded me were taking more photos and videos, then sending them off to who knows where. Many of them, both male and female, walked up to me and offer their congratulations, while others only wanted to see the expression on my face, as they told how turned on they were by my very public pubic hair removal escapade.

The moment was so surreal, I felt like I was outside my body looking down at the naked spectacle I had allowed myself to become. I was in such a daze, I not only made no attempt to cover up either my tits or my now bald pussy, but I had no desire to do so. Like Carla had told me before, "The overwhelming sense of utter humiliation and absolute vulnerability is such a 'RUSH'. The reality of being in such an exposed state in such a public venue was so much more emotionally consuming and intense, than any fantasy could ever be. I was now "The Only One Naked" (other than Eliott of course) and "Nude in Public" and could not deny the adrenaline rush was thoroughly exhilarating!

Eliott took me by the hand, turned to the students, and asked, "Would you guys' mind if we took a walk in private for just a minute? I want to let my dear friend Amber know how proud I am of her". Everyone cheered, took some last-minute photos, said their congratulations, and made their way back to the campus auditorium. I looked up to Eliott, and asked, "Where are we going?" He smiled, and replied, "We're just going to walk around the perimeter of the campus buildings". He held my hand as we strolled round the buildings on the grass.

I realized Eliott was keeping my naked body out in the open and on display for anyone who may be outside or was looking in our direction from inside the buildings. With shelter being out of reach, yet tantalizingly close, finding sanctuary to cover my shame was going to be an unattainable goal, at least for the moment. Having Eliott holding my hand and also being naked, made me feel at least a little less self-conscience about my public nudity. Some girls were walking between two buildings, when one called out, "Congratulations Amber! Sorry Eliott. Nicely run campaign though".

The walking areas around the campus buildings were starting to fill up as the students were getting back to their daily routines. I mumbled to Eliott, "They're all staring at me", as I kept him between me and the campus buildings. Eliott replied, "Amber. Why would they be staring at you now, when all they have to do is look at their phones?" My heart sank as I was now grasping the magnitude of the situation. Every student at 'The Academy' and many of the faculty I'm sure, had photos and videos of me sitting center stage, totally naked, legs spread wide open as I voluntarily shaved the public hair off my own pussy, just to win the election. The indignity of it all was irrepressible.

I'm sure those photos were among many more illicit and unseemly pictures and videos that were taken and most likely posted on the internet. The sense of shame and impropriety was rapidly becoming overpowering, if not outright unbearable. Just when I thought my circumstances could get no more humiliating or emotionally debilitating, I saw a T.V. News van pull into the entrance of 'The Academy' in the distance. I was in complete 'Panic Mode' when I spotted Carla walking across the campus lawn, headed in our direction. I also noticed she was carrying something. "Great!", I thought to myself. "She's bringing us our clothes". I would soon find out I was only half right.

As Carla approached, I observed she was not carrying a yellow dress. She walked up to Eliott and I, handed Eliott his clothes, and asked me, "Well Amber. Are you ready for your interview?" Ignoring her question, I asked, "Where are my clothes?" She replied, "Don't worry. They will be returned to you after the interview". "What interview?", I asked. It's right there in black and white on page two, paragraph four of the application, and I quote, "The winner of the election is required to give a three-minute interview to a reporter from the local T.V. Station. The new 'Student Body Representative' will give the interview in the same attire He or She was wearing when the last vote was cast".

"NO WAY", I insisted. "NO WAY". Carla looked at Eliott and asked, "Eliott. Can you excuse us for a minute?" Elliot kissed my cheek, wished me luck then put on his clothes and walked back towards the campus buildings, leaving me the only one to be stark naked and a football field away from any of the campus buildings, and even further from my dorm building. I was thinking about making a run for it when Carla took me by biceps, and sternly said, "Amber! Get a hold of yourself!" I started to cry as she pulled me into a hug, and said, "Take it easy honey. It's no big deal. No one other than Miss Sanchez, Lynn the reporter, her camera man and you and me, will be at the interview. It's a measly three minutes and Lynn has conducted three of these interviews already and is very polite and discreet. It will be fine".

She released me from her bear hug, told me to wipe away my tears and instructed me to listen to what she had to say. I did as I was told. Carla spoke while I stood there, totally naked and wiping the tears from my cheeks. "Amber. I understand public nudity is not for everyone, but you are surrounded by students and faculty members that respect the audacity and courage it takes for someone to step out of their comfort zone to achieve their goals. You'll need to do that often if you expect to be successful in the field of journalism".

Carla continued on, "Amber, I guarantee you, those who were cheering you on during the election, were also the ones who knew how difficult it was for you to relinquish your clothes, not to mention your pubic hair, for the victory". as she chuckled a bit. "Believe me Amber, you have won the respect of everyone at 'The Academy', even if it doesn't feel that way right now. I want you to push out those size "B" breasts of yours, and march down to that auditorium for the interview, holding your head high and your hands at your sides. Can you do that?" My breasts are a size "C-", I replied, and we both started laughing.

I looked up at Carla with my saddest puppy dog face, and said, "I didn't know anything about an interview with a T.V. station", hoping my sorrowful expression and somber tone would persuade her to at least post-pone the interview while I grasp the situation, I had gotten myself into. She looked at me, and replied, "Amber! You don't know 'Anything' about the election process, because you did not heed my advice and read the application!". She immediately changed from being scolding mother to comforting mother, and said, "Now honey. It's a very short interview and even though there is a camera man to film the interview, no part of you will be shown on T.V. below your shoulders. That way the audience will know you're naked, but not see you naked".

She then pulled out her cell phone and showed me a video she had taken as I was shaving my pussy on stage. The video was taken from the vantage point of behind me, looking out at the audience. She didn't need to tell me why she was showing me the video, it was self-explanatory. The video was confirmation that the few supportive expressions I had seen in the audience while going through my public ordeal were shared by the entire audience, including the faculty members. There were thumbs-ups and hand clapping without the slightest look of ridicule or derision.

What caught my attention most was the one-on-one conversations between the audience members, Carla had so skillfully and meticulously caught on camera. Those interactions proved the students and faculty members were in favor of my "Do Whatever it Takes to Win Attitude", right at the same time I was shaving my pussy at center stage. I looked up at Carla, when she said, "Like the voice from the audience said, 'AMBER YOU ROCK THAT BALD PUSSY GIRL! Now what do you say we go to the auditorium and get this interview over with?" Still unsure, I said, "o.k.". With that, Carla and I headed across the lawn towards the auditorium.
FunKelly

Re: KWC: The Election. Part 15

Post by FunKelly »

I struggled not to cover my shame as we made our way across the lawn towards the auditorium. Several female students called out things like, "WAY TO GO AMBER! CONGRATS!" and "I KNOW YOU'LL MAKE A GREAT 'REP' AMBER! My personal favorite must have come from the same girl who was the lone voice heard in the auditorium at the end of my pussy shaving ordeal, thus at the end of the election. "YOU MUST BE MADE OF SHEER FORTITUDE AMBER! YOU ROCK THAT BALD PUSSY GIRL! YOU ROCK IT!". Their endorsements, no matter how socially unacceptable one of them may have been, were much needed encouragement for a girl who is walking around her academy campus, completely naked while everyone else is fully clothed.

Every time someone approached us, male or female, Carla would stop. She was allowing them time to personally congratulate me and take some selfies with the 'New' and let's not forget 'Naked' student body representative, if they so wished. She was keeping me in close proximity to the students, providing more intimate dialogue between them and me, in hopes I might get over my anxiety of being naked in public. I spoke very little when Carla and I encountered the other students but did make sure I answered their questions and thanked them for their support. I felt it would be impossible for anyone to take me seriously while I was still naked and so utterly exposed. not to mention, knowing what they all had just witnessed for themselves.

They (meaning all of 'The Academy' students) had the unique opportunity of observing me surrendering every ounce of my personal modesty along with every last shred of my dignity, when I also decided to surrender my pubic hair in order to win the election. At least that's how I would have perceived it, if I were them. In a short time, it would appear that 'only' I was harboring the idea that I had made a complete spectacle of myself in front of the entire 'Academy', not the other students or the faculty members. Even so, it barely reduced the shame and humiliation of being the only one naked in such a public venue, if at all. In my mind public nudity was always going to be an unacceptable practice or behavior in the eyes of the general public, other than the appropriate environments, such as nude beaches etc., and apparently, this particular very progressive academy.

Less than twenty feet from the entrance doors of the auditorium, Allen walked up to us, and said, "Amber! Great show girl! Great show!" Having had interviewed Allen while he was naked, when he was the first student to take advantage of the 'Academy Tradition' of spending your birthday in his 'Birthday Suit', I guess the upcoming awkward moments were fate, payback, karma or something like that. He asked me to take some selfies with him. I felt obligated to comply since he allowed me to interview him while he was naked, so I agreed. He took the selfies of us, then asked someone else to take some photos of us together using his cell phone. After our little photo shoot, he thanked me, and I returned the gesture since I had gotten my interview with him published in the school newsletter.

Carla and I then walked into the, all but empty auditorium. Standing there inside the entrance doors, naked and thoroughly disheartened, I watched as the television reporter and her cameraman talked with Miss Sanchez up on the stage. Carla noticed my courage was failing me, so she grabbed my hand. "You can do this Amber! You can do this!", she said in a tone only I could hear. Just then, Miss Sanches looked in our direction and yelled, "Come on up girls. Come meet Lynn and Pat from the television station". The walk down the aisle and up the stairs to the stage was a daunting task. I felt more than naked (if that is possible) as we walked across the stage to meet the smiling news reporter and her cameraman.

Lynn could barely control her excitement as she walked up to us, holding out her hand. Carla took her hand, and said, "Nice to see you again Lynn", as they shook hands. Lynn reciprocated then immediately turned her attention to me. I had gotten into the habit of holding my hands together behind my back, so not to be tempted to cover my tits or pussy, figuring that would only make things worse. You must be Amber", she said. I reached out to take her hand but all I could think to myself was, "No. I'm not. All the girls at 'The Academy' are walking around naked with freshly shaven pussies". Miss Sanches discreetly indicated for me to smile. I smiled and replied, "Yes I am". "Well, it is nice to meet you Amber", still shaking my hand.

My first impression of Lynn was that she was kind of ditzy. The next 30 minutes with her would confirm my suspicion. She walked me over and introduced me to Pat. She actually said, "Pat is our cameraman", as if the large professional camera he was holding didn't give that fact away. She then turned to me, as I was again holding my hands together behind my back, and said, "Miss Sanchez brought us up to speed on the today's election. I heard you shaved your vagina to get the final vote". I almost died of embarrassment right then and there, as she continued, "What determination Amber! What determination!"

Carla looked stunned! Miss Sanchez on the other hand looked to be feeling guilty for having revealed that information to the T.V. news reporter and her cameraman. Her facial expression appeared to be pleading for my forgiveness while I stood there totally humiliated and exposed, still gripping my hands together behind my back. Lynn would make the moment even more awkward when she inappropriately commented, "You have an adorable figure, Amber. The clean-shaven vagina suites you". I looked at Miss Sanchez in horror as I clasped my hands together in front of me, shielding my pussy without looking like I was covering up in total shame, even though I was.

Miss Sanchez intervened, and asked, "Lynn. Where would you like to conduct the interview?" As the two women walked around discussing possible locations, Carla whispered in my ear, "Don't worry about that Amber. Lynn is first a 'Professional', but she is also 'Lesbian'. I think she was making a pass at you". Noticing Pat was looking through the view finder of his camara, appearing to also be searching for the right location for the interview, I realized something. Although I would only be seen on T.V. from the shoulders up, the television station would have my naked body on film at the station for years to come. It was all so surreal.

Carla took the opportunity to give me some last-minute instruction and advice concerning the interview. She looked at me, and said, "Now Amber. First you must try to imagine you are fully clothed when answering Lynn's questions. It will help keep you calm and focused. Next you must smile but not too much. You want to appear honored that the students put their trust in you, but not conceited. She will ask questions about your home and upbringing. Why did you choose 'This Academy' to start your education in journalism? What is on your agenda as 'Student Body Representative' for the next two semesters? Keep your answers brief but no 'one word' answers". Just as Carla was finishing her instructions, Lynn announced they had chosen a location.

The location for the interview would be on the audience floor between the first row of seats and the front of the stage. I have no idea why this location was chosen but I just wanted the whole thing to be over with, so I walked down the stairs and took my position in front of the stage. Lynn had her microphone in her hand and the light coming from Pat's camera was illuminating my naked physique. I felt so exposed and vulnerable under the brilliance of the camera's light, but was determined to remain steadfast, so I could finish the interview as soon as possible.

Lynn started the interview as you might expect. She faced the camera, introduced herself and went on to say how she was following the tradition of the television station by conducting an interview with this year's newly elected 'Student Body Representative' of 'The Oregon Academy of the Progressive Arts'. The interview went much as Carla had told me it would. Questions about 'My home and recent high school experiences' to 'Why I chose 'The Academy" to continue my education' and so on. I maintained my composure, answered her question and maintained a smile as Carla had suggested. It was only after Lynn's next question that I started to feel more comfortable and in my element.

Lynn followed up her previous questions by saying, "Amber. Miss Sanchez told me about the "Student Petitions" segment of you campaign website. What an original idea. Please tell us more about that". For the first time since I surrendered my dress at the election, I felt totally relaxed, almost forgetting I was naked. I went on to explain that although the students at "The Academy' had chosen to attend a progressive school, they came from different locations and different backgrounds. I mentioned how my roommate was from Japan. I told Lynn how I felt that each student had the right to put forth the ideas they had been instilled with, no matter where they were from. The "Student Petitions" segment of my website would allow everyone to do so.

"Can you give me an example". she asked. I responded by telling her about the one petition I felt stayed within "The Academy's' traditions but was well worth revisiting. A student had a birthday in July and felt it was not fair that she could not celebrate her birthday in the nude at 'The Academy' just because of the month she was born. She felt that anyone attending 'The Academy' who's birthday did not fall inside the schedule of the school year, should be able to choose a date in which to celebrate their birthday in their 'Birthday Suit', if they choose. I went on to tell her the petition was under review by 'The Academy'.

We finished the interview and Lynn and Pat started packing their equipment. As they were preparing to leave, Lynn walked up to me, and quietly said, "Amber. If you would like to see the interview in its entirety, please give me a call", as she handed me her business card. Carla was right. She was coming on to me. I must admit I was flattered. Pat said goodbye and they walked out of the auditorium together. That's when I turned to Carla and Miss Sanchez, and asked, "Do I get my clothes back now?' The expressions on their faces told me the answer was "No".
FunKelly

Re: KWC: The Election. Part 16

Post by FunKelly »

I was informed by Miss Sanchez that my clothes were given to Kim to take back to our dorm room. Realizing any possibility of covering my shame was out of reach, I argued that I had done all that was asked of me, and I should be allowed to have my clothes back, as the cold auditorium floor beneath my feet had me desiring them all the more. That's when I was told about page 3 paragraph 2 of the application. Carla once again quoted the application, and stated, "The 'Student Body Representative' is required to attend all academy sponsored meetings, functions or events, in the same attire he or she was wearing at the time the winning vote was cast". "WHAT? What does that mean?", I asked, in the most exasperated tone. "That means you will need to be naked, with a clean-shaven vagina when representing 'The Academy' at all sponsored events", Miss Sanchez asserted.

"I can't do that!", I complained as Miss Sanchez ignored my protest, and said, "Now. There will be a reception in the gymnasium held in your honor, Amber. I suggest we are not late". I started to plead with the two women to allow me just a fragment of the dignity I possessed prior to the election. That's when they both started chanting, "YOU ROCK THAT BALD PUSSY AMBER! YOU ROCK IT!" "YOU ROCK THAT BALD PUSSY AMBER! YOU ROCK IT!" and started laughing, as I stood there horrified and outraged. I responded to their chants, in the most obstinate manner possible, by saying, "This is ridiculous. I'm going to my room to read this 'So-Called' application!" "You mean the application you should have read prior to applying for the position?", Miss Sanchez replied.

Miss Sanchez continued in a stern voice, "Amber! No one at 'The Academy' ever expected you would shave your vagina on the auditorium stage when Eliott requested you remove your pubic hair in exchange for his vote. But you did! Now these students regard you as 'Their Representative'. They have put their 'Trust' in you! I'm sorry Carla and I teased you a little, but let's not lose focus on the big picture here. You are a "Hero" to these kids, and they will be expecting you listen to their concerns and champion their causes. They won't care what you're wearing. They will only care if you carry out the duties of the office in which you were elected, Naked or Not! Now stop whining, hold your head high and show them they made the right choice!"

Knowing I was the one who had put myself in this position because of my hubris, I listened to what Miss Sanchez had to say and decided the only option left to me was to stiffen my spine. I started to reason to myself that it would be alright, hoping that if I couldn't change the actual events, I could at least change the way I viewed them. "After all, everyone already had photos and videos of me, so what's the difference?", I thought to myself. Between the interview and Miss Sanchez's speech, an hour had passed since Carla, and I first returned to the auditorium. Add the half hour I strolled around the campus buildings with Eliott, an hour and a half had passed since the final vote of the election. Still apprehensive about attending a reception in the gymnasium totally naked, I looked to Carla for moral support. She smiled and said, "I believe there's someone here to escort you to the reception".

I turned to see Eliott standing at the doorway wearing nothing but his rainbow-colored speedo and a smile. I was so happy to see my friend, even if he was the one who requested I remove my pubic hair in exchange for his vote. I'm sure he was as surprised as anyone that I actually went through with it. He walked up to me, held out his hand, and asked, "May I escort you to 'Your' reception, Amber?" I took his hand feeling relieved he would be by my side through what was most likely going to be the most humiliating experience of my life. As we made our way to the gymnasium, Eliott said, "Amber. I want you to know that all I've heard from those I have spoken to since the election, was how they respected your courage and fortitude. At least a dozen admitted they wished they were you.

Eliott continued, "Don't you think it's ironic that the girl who has the most opportunities by far, to be naked on campus, is the one who thought she could never do it?" He stopped, turned and looked at me, and asked, "Amber! How do you feel right now?" I took a moment to think about his question before I answered, "Well Eliott. I don't feel ashamed anymore. However, I do feel somewhat apprehensive, a bit vulnerable and rather embarrassed, yet somehow, I feel emancipated from the stigma of public nudity". He smiled and replied, "That's exactly how you should feel Amber!", then he took my hand and led me to the gymnasium.

We arrived at the gymnasium moments later. I took a deep breath before Eliott, and I entered through the doors. "CONGRATULATIONS STUDENT BODY REPRESENTATIVE!" was all I heard from the crowd, as I saw a large professionally made banner proclaiming the same words, strung across the gymnasium wall. Below it was a hastily constructed banner that read, "YOU ROCK THAT BALD PUSSY AMBER! YOU ROCK IT!" The students and faculty continued to cheer me on, as I realized they were waving 'Shaving Razors' above their heads. Eliott was leading me to a pre-designated place in the center of the gym, (a location most likely chosen so everyone had a good view of the totally naked 'Student Body Representative' with the freshly shaven pussy) as they continued to cheer and wave their 'Shaving Razors' in the air.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry as people were congratulating me and shaking my hand, as I made my way through the crowd of fully clothed students and faculty members. I felt like a politician. A naked politician, but a politician all the same. Eliott never left my side until he escorted me to the center of the gymnasium. He stepped back and Miss Sanchez walked up and stood beside me, quieting the crowd with only her hand motions. The woman was definitely in control of 'The Academy" and all who studied or taught there. As the place fell silent, I clasped my hands together in front of me, as the overwhelming sensation of my utter exposure started to set in once again.

Miss Sanchez held a cordless microphone to her mouth, and announced, "Students of 'The Oregon Academy of the Progressive Arts'. You have chosen a new 'Student Body Representative', and you have chosen wisely. I say this because even though Amber has only held the office for less than two hours, the petition she has submitted allowing students whose birthdays are not within the school 'Calander Year', the right to choose a date to celebrate their 'Special Day' in their 'Birthday Suits', has been granted". The crowd erupted in applause! Somehow, while standing there totally naked and knowing all in attendance had witnessed me shaving the pubic hair from my pussy, I felt a sense of pride.

As the students were still applauding the granting of the petition, Carla walked up and took the microphone from Miss Sanchez. Miss Sanchez quieted the crowd from behind me, as Carla prepared to give her little speech, or so I thought. She looked out to the audience of students then back at me, and said, "As we are all aware, Amber has had quite a day". More applause followed. The students fell silent as she continued. "This has been a most emotional experience for our new 'Student Body Representative'. Her continuous state of total nudity must be a bit unnerving. However, several students have decided to relieve Amber from her constant state of nakedness. Girls. Will come up her please?"

Three girls walked up to us. I recognized one of the girls as the 'Lone Voice' in the auditorium that started the "YOU ROCK THAT BALD PUSSY AMBER! YOU ROCK IT!" chant. The girls presented me with a white tank top that would barely come down to an inch below my breasts, with the word "REP" hurriedly sewn on with bright red letters. I thanked the girls and put on the tank top to the delight of the audience. The volume of the student's ovation was deafening, but still I was naked from below the tank top. My bald pussy was still on display, yet I was feeling much less self-conscience about my exposure.
FunKelly

Re: KWC: The Election. Part 17

Post by FunKelly »

Miss Sanchez returned to center court as Carla handed her the microphone. Her next announcement would leave me wondering if I would ever get any clothing, other than this skimpy little tank top, to cover my ignominy. "Students and faculty members of 'The Oregon Academy of the Progressive Arts", she said. "I am officially sanctioning the results of the election for 'Student Body Representative!" Her announcement came with the approval of the audience. She then continued, "Election Day, in its entirety, is considered an academy sponsored event. As you are all aware that means our newly elected representative must remain in the attire she was wearing, or in this case not wearing, at the time the winning vote was cast". Again, the gymnasium erupted with cheers as I started to get this ominous feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Miss Sanchez once again quieted the students and continued with her announcement. "In keeping with the charitable spirit of the students that took the time to design an outfit that signifies Amber's position of 'Student Body Representative', I will allow her to continue the wear it throughout the remainder of the day if she so chooses". "Outfit! Outfit! She calls this tiny little tank top that barely covers my tits, an Outfit?", I thought to myself as the chanting resumed. "YOU ROCK THAT BALD PUSSY AMBER! YOU ROCK IT!" over and over, as Miss Sanchez called out, "This assembly is dismissed!" I had no idea what to do next as the students surrounded me.

Eliott stayed close but allowed the students to have access to me, as the 'Lone Voice' girl walked up to me and introduced herself as Emma. She took my hand, and said, "Let's go Amber" "Go where?", I asked, as she pulled me towards the gymnasium door. "Who cares", she said, as I found myself outside with at least fifty of the students still surrounding me. Many of the students returned to their dorm rooms to break out their hidden caches of liquor to celebrate. Any reason at all is a reason to celebrate when you are away from home and between 18 and 20 years old.

As we were walking across the campus lawn on our way to who knows where, Emma said, "You know Amber. You cost me ten bucks today". "How?", I asked. Her reply would leave me practically speechless. "I never thought for a second that you would spread your legs wide on stage, as your little labia was waving to the audience, and shave that sweet little pussy of yours, so I made a $10.00 bet against you", she said. I was so taken off guard, I could only mumble the word, "Sorry". "Don't be sorry Amber! That was the most awesome thing I had ever seen in my entire life! Everyone else thinks so too! It was well worth a lousy $10.00". The overwhelming sense of shame had returned, as the tingling between my legs was undeniable and my nipples were once again standing at attention.

I turned to look for Eliott, and saw him just a few yards behind us, walking with Carla. I asked Emma. "Where are we going?" After hearing her response, I wanted to run back to my dorm room and hide myself in shame. "I checked with Miss Sanchez to make sure it would be alright", she said. She then continued, "I asked her how far you could be from the campus buildings. She told me as long as you were on 'Academy Property', you could go anywhere you wanted". "So where are you taking me?", I asked, petrified of the answer I might get. "We're going to take you to 'The Academy' entrance so you can wave to the passing cars". "WHAT?", I exclaimed. Emma casually replied, "Now relax, Amber. Everyone at 'The Academy' already has pictures and videos of your election exploits. It only seems fair that we show your pussy to the neighbors and those driving by the academy".

I stopped and waited for Eliott and Carla to catch up, then asked Carla, "Do I really have to stand at 'The Academy' entrance and wave to the passing cars?" She replied, "Of course not Amber, but it does sound like a lot of fun". She followed up by saying, "It seems to me you're being a little selfish here". "Selfish? Really, Selfish?", I argued. By this time, I still had an entourage of 50 to 60 students, about half male and half female. Carla turned to the group and said, "In a show of hands, how many of you wish you were in Amber's shoes right now?" Every girl there raised their hands and at least half the guys, one of which was Eliott of course. She then turned to Emma, and asked, "Emma. Why do you want Amber to be exposed to the neighbors and those in the passing cars?"

Emma looked at each member of the group as if she was talking to them only. "We've all visited those "Only One Naked" and "Nude in Public" websites. If you're like me, you always wonder what circumstances led to these women being in such compromising situations". Almost every head in the group was nodding in agreement. She continued, "You've all also wondered what it must be like to be in such a vulnerable position and what the experience must be like overall". The heads continued to acknowledge Emma was right on track, but I restrained even though I was also in agreement and could now feel the moisture between my thighs.

She then said, "I want to get some photos of Amber from a distance as she's surrounded by all of you guys, and hopefully during any conversations or exchanges she may have with some strangers". The expressions of consensus could be seen on the faces of everyone there. "I want to post the photos on some of these websites, so we'll all know the background, but the viewers will study the photos, wondering how on earth Amber allowed herself to be put in such an embarrassing situation". Everyone started to plead with me do it, as Eliott and Carla walked over and stood by my side. Eliott said, "Come on Amber. I'll be there with you". I turned to him, and said in a sarcastic tone, "You want everyone to see you like that!" He just smiled, and replied, "True".

I looked up at Carla, and asked, "What would you do?", temporarily forgetting who I was asking. She looked down at me, and said, "You know what I would do Amber. I would ask someone to hold my tank top and prance my naked ass right up to the campus boundry and start waving to anyone passing by. I would then invite those who seemed entertained or at least mildly amused, to come take some photos with me, as long as it was on campus property". The bazar part our interaction, was I believed that is exactly what she'd do. I was rapidly finding out most of those around me would do the same thing.

The expressions on the faces of those in the group were imploring me to do the unthinkable. Just when I thought I was going to make a run for the safety of the campus building, I caught the sight of a tiny Asian girl running across the campus lawn towards us, holding what looked like poster boards. There could be no mistake. It was Kim. She ran up to me, partially out of breath, and said, "Look Amber!" She showed me three poster board signs that all read, "CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW STUDENT BODY REPRESENTATIVE". She said, "Miss Sanchez told me not to put your name on them, so no one would know who it was that was exhibiting her boobs and her pussy!" I looked at her in both horror and confusion, when she added, "You're so lucky Amber".

I was trying to comprehend just how liberal and progressive the students and faculty were at "The Academy", as I stood there looking at the signs. Just then a low chant started. "AMBER SHOW YOUR PUSSY" "AMBER SHOW YOUR PUSSY" "AMBER SHOW YOUR PUSSY". The chant was getting louder and louder, as I folded to the peer pressure, and screamed, "Alright! Alright! I'll do it!" The students cheered as Carla led me to the boundry line of the campus, assuring me that any of the locals who disagreed with the academy's progressive ideas usually avoided the school altogether. The campus boundry line was less than 10 feet from the edge of the road.

There were two bushes, one on either side of the academy's entrance and a large sign set back off the road to the entrance but they provided no cover whatsoever. Anyone driving by would be able to see I was naked in time to slow down or worse yet, stop. Carla said, "The boundry is just short of the road, so if you stay by the sign and between those bushes, you'll be fine. Now aren't you forgetting something?" I looked at her with a puzzled look on my face when she pointed to the tank top I was wearing. I grudgingly removed the tiny shirt and handed it to her. Just then Emma called me from across the street. I was already surrounded by the students who were careful not to shield me from any oncoming traffic, as she yelled, "Smile", and started her photo shoot for the internet websites.

At least I felt safe being surrounded by almost sixty people, 25 of which who were male. They may have been a bit immature but were grown men all the same. I could hear the first vehicle approaching. The driver spotted me and slowed down to get a good look at my naked body, as the students and I waved to him. He beeped his horn, waved out the window of his car and drove on. Only a few seconds passed when I heard the unmistakable sound of a motorcycle approaching. The rider slowed down and the to my dismay, stopped right in front of us. He pulled to the side of the road and removed his helmet. I had no idea what to do or even how to act, so I just stood there as Kim and two others were holding up their signs.

The man got off his motorcycle and walked over to us. I thought I would die of embarrassment, when he looked down at me and said, "So I take it you are the New Student Body Representative?' Before I could utter a single syllable, Kim proclaimed, "Amber shaved her pussy to get the last vote in the election, right in front of all of us!" "Kim!", I snapped, as the man said, "That's very admirable of you Amber", as he smiled at me. Emma was thrilled with the photo opportunity as she made her way around us getting different angles for her website photos. It soon became obvious that the man was more interested in Eliott than me.

He looked at Eliott, and said, "That's a great speedo man". Eliott was beaming as he said, "Thanks". The man looked at Carla and asked, "Would you mind getting a few pictures of the three of us for my partner and I?', as he handed her his cell phone. "Not at all", Carla replied, as she took the man's phone. He stood in the middle of Eliott and I, as we posed for some pictures. I couldn't believe it, but I was actually feeling a bit jealous that Eliott's speedo was getting more attention than my bald pussy. I kept my kegs just far enough apart to creating a gap between my thighs, for the benefit of any straight or lesbian friends the man may have.
FunKelly

Re: KWC: The Election. Part 18

Post by FunKelly »

By this time the man had told us his name was Brian and he appreciated being invited into the midst of our little celebration. He got back on his motorcycle, said, "Thanks guys", put his helmet back on and road away. The experience was so intense, but I had little time to revel in it, as several more cars drove by, beeping their horns and waving to us. I then heard what sounded like a big truck coming down the road. I looked up to see it was a garbage truck. I frantically looked around and much to my chagrin, saw several trash bins sitting at the ends of the driveways of the homes in the immediate area.

It seemed like an eternity as the large trunk lumbered slowly towards us, stopping at every driveway across the road to unload the trash bins into their truck. The men must have noticed our election entourage from a distance but didn't notice I was standing there completely naked until they were only two driveways away. As they reached the closest driveway to us, other than the one directly across the street, the two men on the back of the truck immediately pulled out their cell phones and started taking pictures of us, or more likely me, and possibly Eliott, who was happy to be seen in is tiny speedo.

The encounter with the gay motorcyclist and the approvals from those in the passing cars had allowed me to feel more comfortable exhibiting my naked body. I stood in front of the clothed students, waved and pointed to the signs Kim and the others were holding up. I felt that if the men on the garbage truck knew there was a reason I was so utterly exposed in public, it might lower the level of humiliation I would undoubtedly experience when they stopped at the driveway across the street. With the last trash bin, other than the one across the street, emptied into the truck, they slowly pulled down the road toward us. The brakes of the truck screeched, as it came to a stop right in front of us.

Having no idea how the two men on the back of the truck or the driver for that matter, would react to my public nudity, I struggled to keep myself from covering my shame with my hands. One of the men jumped off the truck and walked right up to me, and said, "I can see my sister's influence all over this little exhibit". "Your sister?", I asked. "Olivia Sanchez", he replied. "Miss Sanchez is your sister?" I asked, as everyone just watched and waited to see what would happen next. "She sure is. In fact, I can almost hear her right now"....."I want my students to lose all their inhibitions, so they can be the people they were meant to be when they enter the world as adults", he said. He then looked at all of us, especially Eliott and I, and asked, "Am I right?"

We all stood there stunned, but with the revelation that this man was in fact Miss Sanchez's brother. He held out his had to me, so I shook it, as he asked, "Well?" "Well, what?", I asked. "Aren't you going to invite us to pose for some pictures with you? I see all your friends have their phone cameras ready". Emma was standing in the street, nodding her head up and down like a bobble head figure. The man said, "My name is Jose, and you are?" "Amber", I sheepishly replied. "Well Amber. Would your friends like some photos of you with Chet and I?", as he pointed to the other man on the back of the truck, who was now heading our way.

Jose and Chet stood on either side of me, as Jose called out to the driver of the truck, "Henry! Come take some pictures of us!" An older heavyset man opened the door of the garbage truck and climbed down to the ground. He then turned to us and said, "Jose! We still have trash pick-ups to complete!" Chet piped in, and said, "Henry! Just take a few pictures and we'll continue on our route". Jose and Chet handed Henry their phones as they took their places on either side of me again. As Henry and Emma were preparing to take their photos, and without any notice whatsoever, Jose and Chet scooped me up from below my thighs and held my legs apart, much as Eliott and Allen had done earlier.

Emma and Henry started taking photos of Jose, Chet, myself and the fully clothed entourage standing on either side of us. My most private bodily area was now on display to anyone who wanted to see the photos I knew some of the students would most assuredly post on the internet. I was so humiliated yet feared I might have an orgasm right there in front of everyone. The exposure, humiliation and vulnerability of my situation was just as Carla had said it would be. My level of titillation was through the roof, and I felt I might cum if someone so much as breathed on my clitoris. Many of the students made their way out onto the street to take their own photos of my naked body, as I struggled to maintain a smile. I tried to close my legs, but Jose and Chet made sure they remained spread apart, as the inside of my vagina was wide open and on display to my fellow academy students.

Moments later, all of the students had made their way out onto the street to take their photos, as Jose, Chet and I remained on exhibit. Out of the group of the sixty or so people taking the most compromising photos of me, came a voice that said, "Oh. Look how pink and delicious her pussy looks". I emotionally collapsed in the arms of the sturdy sanitation workers, as many of the students were now licking their lips while still taking pictures of me. Finally, I heard a voice coming from behind us, saying, "JOSE! CHET! Put that poor girl down please!" The men gently placed me back on my feet as Miss Sanchez walked up to us. She shoved Jose, and said, "What's wrong with you?" Jose acted like a five-year-old child being scolded by his mother, and replied, "Hey Sis". "Don't you "Hey Sis" me", she said, as she looked at Chet, and said, "You're just as bad as he is Chet!"

Miss Sanchez then looked at Henry, and said, "Henry! Get back in your truck and take these two delinquents with you! Go finish your route before you all end up getting fired for being late!" In no time at all, the three men and their garbage truck were rumbling down the road. Still, I was standing there stark naked, when Miss Sanchez put her arm around me, and said, "Come on Amber, Let's get your pink and delicious looking pussy back to the campus' main building". I just giggled, never feeling unsafe during my public exposure, but now feeling a bit more secure in the company of Miss Sanchez. Or at least as secure as anyone could feel while being naked among so many people.
FunKelly

Re: KWC: The Election. Part 19

Post by FunKelly »

As we made our way back to the main campus building, Miss Sanchez asked me, "Have you decided who to have in your 'Representative Cabinet' yet, Amber?" "My cabinet?", I asked. "You really didn't read a single word of the application before signing it, did you?", she responded, in a disappointed tone. I just looked down and shook my head, "No". "Well Amber. You need to choose a 4-member cabinet to help with your representative duties. You can pick anyone you want, but I would suggest choosing cabinet members that are from different areas and cultures. The diversity of your cabinet will assure that many customs and heritages are fairly represented".

I immediately thought of Eliott and Kim, not just because they were my friends but because where they were from. I was from the Mid-West, Eliott was from the West Coast and Kim was from Japan. Choosing these two would allow us to represent several different cultures. I just had to figure out who should fill the remaining two cabinet positions. As we made our way to the main academy building, Emma walked up to me, and said, "Amber. I'm from Vermont, which prides itself for being liberal and progressive, but your performance today takes the cake". "Vermont!", I thought to myself. If I asked Emma to be part of my cabinet, I would have the Northeast section of the country also represented.

Emma immediately accepted when I offered her a position on my cabinet as did Eliott and Kim. I needed to choose on more member for my cabinet, but who? Just then, Allen walked up to join us on our way back to the main campus building. During my interview with Allen, I had learned he was from Florida. Having the Southeast of the country represented as well, made perfect sense to me, so I asked him. He also agreed, so my four-member cabinet had been chosen and was now complete. Two males, two females and most of the country plus Japan, were now represented. This all took place while I was walking with Miss Sanchez, right after she had rescued me from the utter humiliation of the episode with her brother Jose, his co-worker Chet along with dozens of academy students.

Miss Sanchez asked me to join her in her office as we entered the main campus building. I followed her in. but must admit I felt a bit nervous as she closed the door behind us. She told me to take a seat while she explained to me the requirements of the office I had just been elected to hold. Feeling ashamed I had not read the application before signing it, I sat in silence as she said, "Amber. I have little doubt you will perform your duties as "Student Body Representative' with great distinction and merit. As you have already been told, you are required to attend all academy sponsored and official events in the same attire you were wearing when the winning vote was cast". I started to squirm in my seat as she continued. "I would imagine after today; you will have little issue with that requirement, with the possible exception of two academy sponsored events. Our "Open House" and "Parent's Nights".

I was squeezing my thighs together as she expounded on the two events. "The "Open House" will be held next Friday here at the academy. Anyone who chooses to attend is welcome. The event runs from 12:00 noon until 5:00 pm. You can expect at least one hundred of the locals will come and tour the campus. I'm going to be honest with you Amber. Most who attend are curiosity seekers who come for one reason, to see the level of dress our newly elected 'Student Body Representative' will be in. You will be expected to be professional and cordial to our guests, even though you will most likely feel somewhat awkward if not outright embarrassed. Remember you represent 'The Academy" as you conduct several tours of the facility along with Carla.

"YOU MEAN I HAVE TO CONDUCT TOURS OF THE CAMPUS IN THE NUDE? TOURS FOR A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO ARE ONLY HERE TO SEE IF I"M NAKED?", I blurted out. Miss Sanchez calmly replied, "Yes Amber. You would have known this if you had bothered to read the application. And besides, Carla will be with you the entire afternoon, most likely wishing she was the one who was naked. She's such a little exhibitionist, isn't she?", she asked. "I don't care if Carla is an exhibitionist. I'm not! What did I get myself into?", I thought to myself, still squeezing my thighs together. Only 11 days until I was expected to display my naked body to an audience of curiosity seekers, while giving campus tours and attempting be appear professional. Who could possibly do that?

"Parent's Night" isn't as bad, Amber", Miss Sanchez said, "It's held in the first week of November and far fewer people will attend. Many of our students come from some distances, so their parents will not make the trip. It's usually only the students whose parents live within two hours, who will attend, and the event only lasts for two hours". Miss Sanchez finished instructing me on both my duties and what I can expect during the school year. I made no attempt to persuade her to lessen my humiliation during the upcoming evets since I was the only one at fault for putting myself in this situation. As I left Miss Sanchez's office, my friends were all waiting to give me their support or to parade my naked ass around 'The Academy'. I wasn't sure which. Maybe both.

The rest of the day went much as you would expect for a girl with a required state of public nudity, imposed on her. I took what seemed like hundreds of selfies with both the students and faculty members and made my way around the campus buildings thanking the students for their confidence in me. Even though the sensation of absolute vulnerability never really subsides when you are 'The Only One Naked', the constant awareness of your public exposure and sense of utter humiliation does become somewhat diminished after a few hours. I continued the remainder of the day in the nude, attempting to imagine myself fully clothed like those around me were.

I finally made it back to my dorm room about 10:00 pm. Kim had gotten back only moments before and was waiting for me to return. I closed the door and leaned back against it, let out a sigh, then noticed Kim was getting undressed. Her tiny little frame was so adorable, yet her mature and somewhat naughty attitude made her seem to be somewhat of an enigma. She stripped completely naked, folded her clothes neatly placing them on the bed, then turned to me, and said, "You must need an orgasm, Amber. I will help you", with a confident tone in her voice. She took me by the hand and led me to my bed. I won't divulge the details of our sexual encounter, but I will say this, "I slept like a baby that night, despite the overwhelming sense of shame I was feeling".

The next morning, I woke early and went to the showers before anyone else was up. I wanted to take a shower alone, without having my naked body exposed to anyone, even the girls who lived on our floor in the dorm building. After I was dressed and ready for the day, I peeked out of my dorm room door to see if anyone else was out there. The coast was clear, so I made my way to stairway and started to walk down when I ran into Emily on the landing. Emily was an acquaintance who lived on the second floor of our dorm building. Afraid she was going to bring up my public pubic hair removal episode, I gave her a glance, said "Good morning" and started to continue on my way when she said, "Amber. Do you have a minute?"

I stopped, turned towards her, then waited for the inevitable questions or comments, relating to my degrading election day performance. To my surprise, Emily said, "Amber. I have an idea for some activities for those students who do not go home for the Thanksgiving Holiday". The sincerity in her voice and facial expression almost brought me to tears. I immediately replied, "Emily. I'm heading to the cafeteria for breakfast. Why don't you join me, and we'll discuss your ideas", I said, as we made our way to the cafeteria. Emily's idea of having the students who remained at 'The Academy' during Thanksgiving weekend, make a big feast then celebrate together on the auditorium stage, surrounded by many large projector screens with live Facetime interactions with their families was brilliant.

The cafeteria started filling up with students, yet no one looked in my direction, or at least no one with an expression that would reveal they intended to bring up my public humiliation from the day before. It was as if the previous day never happened. Emily and I worked together on a format to provide a Thanksgiving Day celebration that would make those commemorating the event at 'The Academy' feel involved and engaged, rather than alone for the holiday. We agreed on a place and time to meet again, then I made my way to class. All the way there I was anticipating the many different viewpoints I would receive about my salacious, if not obscene election day behavior. I was so nervous; I may as well have been naked again.

Other than some congratulations and a few comments about my body from some of the guys, the class resumed much as it had been before. I was thankful for that. In fact, everything at 'The Academy' started to feel normal. Almost no one commented on my election day performance other than to commend me on my win. I would be paralyzed with fear when someone would approach me, only to find they had an idea they wanted to share with me. I started to realize I was the only one who seemed to think my election day debauchery was inappropriate. The next week went along fine, and I kept my cabinet up to date on the suggestions I had received from the students. We were scheduled to have our first official cabinet meeting in a room off the hallway outside the cafeteria the following Thursday.

The nine days leading up to my first cabinet meeting went by quickly, and there were quite a few subjects to discuss on the agenda. The meeting was to be held at noon, lunch time, so we would not miss too much time from our classes. The five of us gathered in the meeting room and started to get down to business when Miss Sanchez walked it. I assumed she was there to encourage us, since this was our first official meeting. I could not have been more wrong. "Amber. This is your first official cabinet meeting, is it not?", she asked. "Yes Miss Sanchez", I replied. "Well, I don't believe that is the proper attire for an official academy event", she said, as she looked me up and down.

"You mean", I started to ask, when she said "Yes. Now remove your clothes Amber", she replied, in a stern tone while holding her hand out, waiting for me to disrobe and hand her my clothes. I couldn't believe this was happening as I removed my sneakers and socks first. My cabinet members were obviously enjoying my predicament, as I removed my T-shirt and shorts next. Standing there in just my bra and panties was even more embarrassing than election day, if you can believe that. I handed the two articles of clothing to Miss Sanchez, as she nodded for me to continue. I hesitated at first, but then removed my bra and panties and handed them to her, knowing she had no intention of letting me off the hook.

She then looked down at my pussy, now covered with the shadow of re-grown brunette pubic hair stubble, and said, "I see you forgot to remove everything for your first official meeting". With that, she left the room, saying, "I'll be back in an hour to return your clothes Amber", as she walked out the door. With the door to the meeting room being made of wood with glass on the upper half, I immediately sat down, crossed my legs, placed my notebook on my lap, and said, "Let's try to get back to work people", knowing my tits were on display for my four-member cabinet along with anyone walking by in the hallway. I started the meeting off with Emily's Thanksgiving Day idea, knowing we had only six weeks until the holiday.

I felt we were actually accomplishing something when Carla walked into the room, holding a small bowl of water, a hand towel, shaving cream and a razor. I looked up at her, and said, "You can't be serious". She just replied, "Miss Sanchez insisted, Amber". "You mean I have to shave my pussy too?" I blurted out. Carla casually responded by saying, "You don't have to shave your pussy Amber, it just needs to be clean shaven". My mouth fell wide open as Eliott offered with great excitement, "I'll shave your pussy, Amber!" I turned to him, and said, "No way Eliott!" That's when Kim chimed in, and said, "Let Eliott shave your pussy, Amber! He shaves mine! He'll do a good job". I turned to her, and said, "WHAT?", in total disbelief of what I had just heard.
FunKelly

Re: KWC: The Election. Part 20

Post by FunKelly »

Kim continued with her disclosure about Eliott's role in her personal grooming, "I stop by Eliott's room on way to showers. He shaves my pussy, legs and underarms, then I go and take my shower. You see my pussy, Amber. Like I said, he'll do good job". I was dumbfounded, when I said, "That's why I never see you take a razor to the showers Kim. Your pussy is always so completely bald and smooth, I started to think you couldn't grow pubic hair". Kim replied in an irritated tone, "Of course I grow pubic hair, Amber! I told you, I am a woman!", said the 90 pound, nineteen-year-old girl, who looks like she's eleven. I turned to Eliott for an explanation when he just shrugged his shoulders, and said, "Come on Amber, let me shave your pussy. Like Kim says, I'll do a good job". Knowing how clean shaven Eliott kept himself, I had no doubt he would, but the idea of him touching my most private of female parts was unnerving.

Emma and Allen joined in with Kim and Eliott, trying to persuade me to allow Eliott to do the unthinkable. Shave the pubic hair stubble from my vagina, right there in the meeting room, only feet from a hallway filled with students going in and out of the cafeteria. Carla gave me a look that could only be interpreted as, "Go on Amber. Let him shave your pussy". I finally relented as Carla handed the shaving items to Eliott, who was smiling from ear to ear. I skeptically put down my notebook and spread my legs open, waiting for Eliott to begin the degrading procedure.

As Eliott moistened my pussy lips with the hand towel and started to apply the shaving cream, Kim knelt down on the floor to my left, getting as close as she could without interfering with Eliott. Emma and Allen also made sure they had a good view, as Eliott continued on with my humiliating ordeal. Carla just smiled and watched from her position, waiting for Eliott to complete his undertaking, so she could collect the shaving items and return to Miss Sanchez with the news that I was in compliance, no doubt.

Eliott was just starting to run the cold steel blades of the razor across my pussy lips when the door opened, and Emily popped her head in. She said, "Oh..... Hi Amber. Forgot to shave your pussy for your 'Official Cabinet Meeting' I see. Are we still on for 4:00?", she asked, seemingly unfazed by what she was witnessing, and making no attempt to retrieve her phone for a few quick photos. I just sat there in horror and nodded, "Yes". "Good. I'll see you then", she said. "Clean her up good Eliott", she added, as she walked away. Before the door closed completely, I heard her say, "Amber forgot to shave her pussy for her meeting, so Eliott's doing it now". I almost died of embarrassment and anxiety, as I realized the students in the hallway now knew what was going on in the meeting room, and I was powerless to conceal my shame until Eliott was finished with his task.

Carla reached over and locked the door but there was no blind, so the students in the hall made their way to the door to take their photos of me in this most compromising of positions. Of course, those in the room made sure whoever was looking in through the glass from the hallway, had an unobstructed view of my naked body as Eliott took his sweet old time shaving my pussy, Not knowing whether to smile and wave or just hang my head in shame, in an attempt to appear like I was focusing on the job Elliot was doing, my decision was made for me. One of the female students I knew banged on the glass, and said, "Amber! Smile!", as she started taking her pictures. I smiled and waved to one student after another as they took their photos, while Eliott had slowed to a snail's pace, leaving me exposed as long as possible.

Eliott finally finished with the razor then took the hand towel, wet in in the bowl of water and wiped my pussy clean of all the shaving cream and stray pubic hairs. He then turned towards those at the meeting room door and gave them a 'Thumbs Up', obviously proud of his handy work as he posed for some photos right next to my wide-open bald pussy. Carla interrupted Eliott's little curtain call, and said, "Eliott. Please hand me the shaving items and allow Amber some dignity". Eliott handed her the items as I closed my legs together, much to the disappointment of the spectators still outside the meeting room door.

Carla received a text message then looked at her phone. She turned to me and said, "Amber. Miss Sanchez says she's sorry for the interruption to your meeting, but you should know what's required by now. She also said that you can pick up your clothes at the main office after your meeting". "The Main Office!", I complained. "Oh, stop it, Amber!" Carla replied. "It's less than fifty feet away. Now make good use of the time remaining and I'll see you there", as she left the room with the shaving supplies. I overheard Carla say to the students outside the door, "Alright people! The show's over. Let them get on with their work and you get back to your classes".

My cabinet and I were finally able to get back to work, and I am pleased to tell you we touched on every subject on the agenda and divvied up the list among ourselves. When the meeting was adjourned, I felt we had gotten off to a good start, even if I was naked with a freshly shaven pussy. Now I only had to walk about fifty feet to the main office to retrieve my clothes. No big deal, right? Wrong! I exited the meeting room with Eliott, Kim, Allen and Emma, hoping they might conceal my nakedness, if only for a short time. We walked past several students and faculty members without incident and made it to the main office. That's when I spotted Lynn and Pat from the news station walking through the main campus building doors, just ten feet away.

"Oh Amber!", Lynn exclaimed. "I'm so glad you're here! And better yet, still naked!", as she signaled Pat to turn on his camera. I froze in my tracts as she continued. "My bosses back at the station were wondering if you'd be interested in doing a half hour 'Public Interest Piece' for the station? Obviously, we would only show you from the shoulders up, much as we did for your first interview. What do you think?", she asked. I must say. The televised interview on the small local T.V. station did put me in a reasonably good light, even if the viewers were aware I was completely naked, without actually seeing me that way. I said, "Wait here a minute, I'll be right back", then immediately walked into the main office to retrieve my clothes, hoping Miss Sanchez and Carla would shield me from the ditzy news reporter and her camera man. When I walked up to the counter, I noticed only my sneakers, ankle socks and panties were on the counter.

I looked at Carla and said, "Where are the rest of my clothes?" She was about to reply when Miss Sanchez walked out of her office, and said, "Amber! I'm so sorry sweetheart but I spilled my coffee on your clothes. I managed to salvage your panties and socks, so I sent your T-shirt, bra and shorts to be washed. Again, I am so sorry honey. I'll be sure to have them taken to your dorm room. Eliott, Kim, Allen and Emma were all with me in the main office. I turned to Kim, and said, "Kim. Go up to our room and bring me some clothes". Miss Sanchez said, "Kim, Elliott, Emma and Allen return to your classes at once please", in an inflexible tone. My four cabinet members walked out of the main office, leaving me stark naked with the ditzy news reporter and her camera man just outside in the hallway.

I looked to Miss Sanchez for an explanation, when she walked right past me and out into the hallway. "Patrick! Turn off that camera! There's nothing to film here. Lynn! I will be in touch when Amber makes her decision about the 'News Piece'. Now please vacate the premises. I promise you, Amber or I will be in touch when she decides whether or not to grant you another interview". Miss Sanchez walked back into the office and leaned against the counter looking at me. She seemed to be waiting for me to speak, but I didn't know what to say. Finally, she said, "Amber, let me ask you just one question. All through the weeks of the campaign, during the election process itself or at any time since, has anyone at 'The Academy' other than yourself, made you feel belittled in any way?"

I didn't have to think about the answer. It was "No". I shook my head from side to side, indicating my answer, when she continued. "I've already contacted Mr. Harris, your journalism instructor and told him about the unfortunate accident with my coffee. He's well aware you will be attending class in just your panties and sneakers. Now get dressed and go to your class". "Get Dressed? Get Dressed?", I thought to myself, as I was putting on my panties, ankle socks and sneakers. The panties I was wearing that day were burgundy in color and a bit snug, making it painfully obvious I was wearing nothing else, not to mention exposing a bit of camel toe, as the dark color was in complete contrast to my fair skin.

I looked at Carla and Miss Sanchez, took a deep breath and walked out of the main office and onto my journalism class, wearing nothing but my backpack, burgundy panties, sneakers and ankle socks. Not a word about my lack of clothing was spoken as I ran into several students on the way. They had a question concerning a petition that was submitted during the campaign. Surrounded by four fully clothed students, I listened intently as they questioned me about the Halloween Party to be held in the gymnasium in late October. The three females and one male group of students were planning on attending the party in just body paint. Since the students were allowed to wear their costumes to class that day and body paint only held up for so long, they wanted to attend their classes in the nude and get painted at the gymnasium later in the day.

The request seemed reasonable given the 'Live and Let Live' attitude of 'The Academy', so I decided to return to the main office to discuss it with Miss Sanchez. As I was about to leave, one of the girls named Bethany stopped me. She said, "We really appreciate anything you can do, Amber. You're so lucky". "Lucky?", I asked. "Yeah. You get to be naked every time there's some official event. So many of us wish we could do that. I mean look at you now. I would love to walk around wearing nothing but my panties, or better yet, nothing at all".

Bethany then continued. "I see the 'News Team' was back today. Do they want another interview with you? You did 'The Academy' proud in the last one", she said. I told her "Yes", but I had to think about it. "What's to think about?", she asked. "If I were you, I would let them interview me while I took them on a tour of the campus. That way some of the other students could be on T.V. too". "What a great idea, Bethany!", I replied, forgetting for a moment, I would have to be interviewed in the nude. "I've got to go see Miss Sanchez about the Halloween Party and the possibility of a second interview, Bethany. Thanks for the idea and I'll text you later with her answers on both issues. Thanks again", I said, as I headed off back to the main office.

I re-entered the main office much to the surprise of Carla and Miss Sanchez. "Forget something Amber?", Carla asked. I looked at Miss Sanchez, and said, "Although I am aware I must submit an 'Official Petition' for a student's request Miss Sanchez, I wanted to discuss one idea with you first". I went on to tell her about the 'Halloween Party' request submitted on my campaign website and how I had just spoken to the students who had submitted it. After explaining the details of the petition and how important it was to these particular students, I waited for her answer. She graciously replied, "Amber. I'll make you a deal. I will give the school board a heads up concerning the request, if you are back here by 4:00 with an official petition with at least 75 signatures on it". That left me only two and a half hours I thought to myself.

I immediately agreed. "Miss Sanchez, then said, "I will let Mr. Harris know you are on official academy business and other than to acquire some signatures for the petition, you will not be in class this afternoon. I thanked her and explained that although it was not my idea, I would agree to do the 'News Piece' with Lynn, as long as it is conducted while we toured the campus. Carla and Miss Sanchez looked at each other with, "Someone has become awfully brave all of a sudden", expressions on their faces. Carla offered to let me use the office computer to draw up the petition, on order to save time. I drew up the petition, grabbed a clip board and some blank paper for signatures, left my backpack with Carla and started to head out to gather the necessary signatures, wearing nothing but my panties and sneakers.

I stopped to make some notes on the blank paper earmarked for signatures. I listed each class on the curriculum based on their locations in relation the main office. Novel Writing. Poetry. Journalism. Painting and Sketching. Theatre. As I was leaving the office, Miss Sanchez said, "Amber. I knew you would make a great 'Student Body Representative'. I smiled and headed for the closest class to the main office, Novel Writing. I entered the 'Introduction to Novel Writing' class and as you can imagine, all eyes fell right on me. I approached the instructor Mr. Bradshaw, as he looked over my almost naked body. "Mr. Bradshaw. I don't have time to explain but I need to speak to the class for just a minute about a petition that needs to be circulated, signed and returned to Miss Sanchez by 4:00 today.

Mr. Bradshaw said, "Class. Please give Amber you undivided attention", then signaled for me to proceed. I read the brief petition out loud and asked the students to sign it. Fortunately, all 30 students were in the class that day. They all walked up and placed their signatures to the petition. I thanked Mr. Bradshaw and started to leave when he said, "Excuse me, Amber. Are you forgetting someone?" I turned to him a bit confused when he asked, "Don't I get to sign the petition. After all, I do work here". I smiled and gladly handed him the petition. Miss Sanchez specified 75 signatures. It never occurred to me that the instructors could sign it. I left the class with 31 signatures, then headed for the 'Poetry' class.

The initial reaction to my arrival went much as it did in Mr. Bradshaw's 'Novel Writing' class. The instructor, Mrs. Bradley was about 30 years old and held very progressive ideas. She was more curious than shocked about my lack of clothing. I once again told her I had no time to explain and requested a short audience with her class. She agreed and I read the petition and collected signatures. Only 28 of the students were in class at the time but I got signatures from them all, including Mrs. Bradley's. Two classes down and I had already collected 60 signatures. Next stop. My journalism class.