Winter Story Contest (Part One)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
*Lady Lucia*

Winter Story Contest (Part One)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hello again --

Well, it's about that time. Speaking of sparking creativity, I'm excited to get things rolling for my annual Winter Story Contest. Not only is it one of my favorite seasons in terms of both real life and ENF stories, but the board has been pretty active over the last few weeks. Hopefully that means a big turnout in December!

There was a lot of positive feedback in regards to this year's summer contest, so I'm going to stick with the same style this time around as well. Rather than hosting with my own prompts, I'm going to let everyone here build the contest together. For the next five days, anyone is welcome to comment on this post with winter/holiday story prompts. Could be a simple scene title, or it could be a more detailed description of your idea. Regardless, let's say maximum THREE prompts per user, though there's nothing wrong with just posting one or two. Just about anything is fair game, but be aware that going niche and/or too specific will be a gamble; maybe it'll be enticing if it hasn't been done before, or maybe it won't get enough traction if there's not enough interest.

Once the first deadline (the 27th) hits, we'll then use the next four days to vote on our favorite prompts. The concepts with the most votes will then be used as the story prompts for the contest.

Alright, that's all I've got for now. Comment with your ideas and, for those of you that have been waiting (and telling me as much), look out for some more posts from me in the near future. (:

Much love,
Lady Lucia
Humilatron

Re: Winter Story Contest (Part One)

Post by Humilatron »

An unexpected Christmas present turns into quite the erotic or embarrassing situation.

A classic christmas story retelling

Someone decided to take a peek at the presents, but ends up getting caught in the most embarrassing way. (Perhaps a trap or a series of unfortunate events)
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
ely

Post by ely »

I did not understand what you are looking for but if you are looking for advice related to Christmas it might be useful for relatives to come together in the same house to eat together. While the beautiful and charming cousin is cooking the meat outside, the two younger male cousins ​​stay indoors. Their aunt tells them they can use their cousin's computer, and when they open it they go through the many folders on the desktop with numerous Christmas and shopping photos, and then find photos of her in very sexy lingerie. They keep these photos and use them to threaten her. If what I wrote is off topic you are authorized to delete my comment xD
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

To clarify, everyone gets to post 1-3 prompts. We then vote on the prompts to decide which ones are used for the contest.

Less about advice, more about the contest pulling from a variety of sources instead of just what I’d personally like to read/write.

—LL
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

1 Christmas pantomime ( don't know if pantomime is just a UK thing ? ) Plenty of scope for wardrobe malfunctions either accidental or deliberately manufactured. School play, amateur dramatics ?
2 Secret Santa. If anyone's gifted an article of clothing they have to model it in front of everyone else ( I actually wrote a segment on that in my CHYOA story mentioned in my signature but plenty of scope for other scenarios )
3 Office party. Come on, embarrassment guaranteed !
Eoworfindir

Post by Eoworfindir »

1. In some parts of Europe St Nicolas or Santa has an evil counterpart called Krampus, the anti-Santa who comes for naughty boys and girls. Maybe Krampus wants some fun this year and gets up to mischief.

2. You've just found out that this holiday you'll be staying with relatives. Naughty nieces and nephews, odd Christmas traditions, or lost luggage will be sure to cause all sorts of naked shenanigans for our protaganist.

3. A black Friday sale where customers take an "EVERYTHING MUST GO" sale quite literally.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Here is my first suggestion. I might come up with another. Feel free to change the titles when writing the stories. I will give a a short description of what I had in mind for the prompt:

1. The Embarrassing Christmas Office Party

Let's call the main character Linda (feel free to change the name). She is a young female employee at an office (everyone in the office is young, in their twenties). She has made a careless mistake that cost the company a good amount of money. As a consequence, her entire team is not getting their Christmas bonus, making everyone annoyed at her and lowering the entire team's morale.

She is called to have a talk with her male boss and his female assistant. The boss is considering firing her, but the female assistant saves Linda's job by convincing the boss that Linda can help raise the team's morale again by helping her with the Christmas Office Party. The assistant wants to use this chance to embarrass and humiliate Linda (she is not evil or anything, just always was kind of annoyed by Linda, even more so after not getting her Christmas bonus), and Linda now has to do whatever the assistant asks of her for the party.

What follows is what I had in mind for the party, but feel free to add your own ideas if you choose this prompt.

At first, Linda is made to dress as sexy Santa's helper elf and serve as a waitress for the party – all she is wearing are knee-high green socks/stockings and elf shoes, green panties (or a thong), green pasties for her nipples, and a green Santa's helper hat. Everyone is having fun at her expense, trying to embarrass her further. They do some party activities, there is even an official photographer that takes photos of her and other people posing with her. After some time they convince her/make her remove the pasties so she is topless for some time. After that they also convince her to remove the panties so she is basically naked.

There is a talent show where Linda is a part of a dancing group of girls, but she is the only girl in the group who is basically dancing naked. And there are some very embarrassing and exposing dance moves...

There is a pantomime/charades where she has to do one or more embarrassing pantomimes/charades...

There is somebody from the office dressed as a Santa who comes in on the Santa's sleigh. Linda has to play the role of the reindeer pulling the sleigh. She is naked except for a pair of fake reindeer antlers on her head, a red Rudolph's nose on her nose, and a pair of jingle bells attached with clamps to her nipples. She is made to pull the sleigh up and down the office on all fours as the Santa is passing out gifts while the other people laugh and pose for pictures with her.

… any other activity you think off…

The day after the party, the team's morale is raised again and Linda is congratulated for doing a good job. She, of course, is terribly embarrassed by the whole event. The office even sends out Christmas cards with a few chosen photos from the party.
Last edited by swguy123 on Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Okay, I came up with another prompt:

2. The Embarrassing Nude Calendar

There is a Christmas charity fundraiser at a college. Two female college sport's teams (for example, the soccer and the volleyball team, but feel free to choose any sport) who aren't on exactly the best terms with each other end up making a bet. The loser team has to pose for a nude calendar and the money raised will be donated to the Christmas charity.

The winning team organizes the photoshoot. While they make it appear as if the posing girls will always have something covering their naughty bits (either an actual object or body part, or something added in Photoshop), this is only true for the official calendar… the winning team is secretly making another version with everything shown… and they make sure to get some very embarrassing and exposing poses (female college athletes are quite flexible!)…
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Here is the last one. I will keep this one short and open-ended:

3. The Embarrassing 'Newd' Year's Party

A group of friends (15-30 people) is having a New Year's party at one of theirs apartments/houses. One of the girls loses a bet and has to get naked and stay that way for the rest of the party. There are some fun activities and of course people have their phones out… dancing, posing for pictures, pantomime/charades, dares, testing her flexibility, anything you think off…
Last edited by swguy123 on Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pattareth

Post by Pattareth »

*Side character genders and all characters appearances and names are left up to the author, as is MC's bra/underwear or lack there-of. Improvise, alter, and adapt as your creativity demands!*

It's December 23rd, MC's wardrobe is down to nothing but the sexy Santa costume (red tube top and miniskirt with the iconic santa hat) that she had planned to wear to the Christmas party tomorrow evening. After having put it off for weeks, she decides that today is the day she's finally gonna tackle her ever growing pile of laundry. After having washed the first of many loads, she reasons that her costume isn't slutty enough to warrant avoiding her front yard like a nervous schoolgirl. With her waist-high picket fence, anyone passing by would simply think she's wearing a tube top and pants. Although that kind of top was usually beyond the realm of what she was comfortable with wearing in public, it would only be for a couple minutes while she hung her laundry, and she's seen plenty of women out and about in far worse. Then, after an hour or so, she could retrieve her dried laundry and be fully dressed again while she finished the job.

She had only been outside for a minute or so and had just started pinning up her second top. She was a little nervous but tried to ignore it and act natural. Her closet-perv nextdoor neighbor had just so happened to come outside to check the mail when they caught an eyeful of their skinny, smoking hot neighbor in a tiny tube top and miniskirt, stretching herself out as high as she could to get her wet sweater secured to the clothes line. They decided that moment was the ideal time to finally introduce themselves and make conversation with her after after a solid 6 months of never having spoken to her. They walk up to the fence gate and make their presence known with a greeting, MC is caught off guard and swiftly responds with a blush and a greeting of their own. The neighbor asks if they can come through the gate and chat and against their better judgement, MC allows it.

From that point on they get to know a bit about each others personal lives, while neighbor subtly does everything they can to see more of the hot chick nextdoor. MC is being polite and hoping that neighbor decides to go away asap, but neighbor has no intention of doing so; prolonging their stay by any means necessary be it offering to help hang said laundry (Underwear and all), inviting themselves to sit down with her OUTSIDE for coffee, etc.

There's the concept. How the neighbor goes about trying to subtly catch glimpses of or expose MC is up to you. If the neighbor character was female they could realistically push it a lot further though. If you wanted to extend the story beyond that you could have the neighbor coincidently meet up with MC at the Christmas party the following day, but I understand that that's a lot of work.