Winter Story Contest (Part One)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Executionus

Re: Winter Story Contest (Part One)

Post by Executionus »

As usual, I'm going to toss in prompts that I can't remember seeing on these boards ever. Also as usual, because I work in the shipping industry I cease to exist as a human being between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I won't be entering this contest, but will eventually get around to reading the entries.

#1: Holiday Decoration War. Two next door neighbor rivals in a suburban upper class HOA neighborhood are fighting back and forth for weeks to win the "best decorated house & yard" in their neighborhood this Christmas. As the escalations turn personal, one of the ladies decorates her yard with the naked body of her neighbor in the most festive and humiliating way possible on Christmas Eve, just in time for the Parade of Homes where people come from all over town to see the houses and judge the winners.

#2: Blizzard Bonding. A brutal blizzard takes out the power and soaks the coats and clothes for a group of coed teenaged friends, who wind up stranded in one of their studio apartments with no parents, no heat, one main room, and no way to dry off fully. The embarrassed friends realize that they need to get naked and under one of only two available blankets to prevent hypothermia. Shy tension fills the room and shenanigans ensue with everybody trying to keep covered up, while sneaking looks at the others in the room. Eventually the cold pushes them to risk all huddling together skin on skin, no matter how embarrassing it is or how much certain contact turns them on. I see this one as being high in sexual tension more than anything else.
*Lady Lucia*

Re: Winter Story Contest (Part One)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

#1: The Mall Elf: Is it even worth the extra holiday cash? The elf outfit is demeaning, the kids are loud, the adults are entitled and/or impatient, and the limited CD of pop Christmas music on repeat is getting more and more grating by the hour. But she had no idea all those things would be the least of her troubles.
This could go a lot of directions. Maybe it's a coworker having some fun at her expense, maybe it's a bitchy/rival girl from her school taking a younger sister to Santa's shop and seeing her there, maybe it's just a kid in line accidentally pulling/ripping part of her outfit to send things spiraling out of control. Either way, a crowded mall near Christmas is quite the place to be publicly embarrassed.

#2: The 'Innocent' Prank: Amidst opening presents, there's one particular box that is NOT amusing at all. At least, not to her. It's something she would never be caught dead wearing, yet only she and the gifter know the full extent of why. (Example: She HATES wearing girly colors, and it's a bright pink dress. None of the adults bat an eye, and one or two might even insist she try it on, especially if she ends up acting ungrateful upon seeing it in the box.) Or maybe the gift is a callback to something embarrassing that happened in their childhood; maybe it's an outfit piece that's intentional too small, etc. etc. In any case, I imagine a lot of different spins on this in terms of gift/aftermath, so I'll just keep this concept open-ended.
Would probably work best with sisters or cousins on Christmas morning, but I could see this being spun as something with friends at some kind of gathering involving gifts as well.

I might end up posting a third prompt before the deadline, but that's all I've got for now!