KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 35 Added.)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 21

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 21- The Donations Begin

Settled in her bedroom, since she was done being naked in front of the men watching football, Jenna decided to take another selfie. This one wasn’t meant for Jacob and her intention was not to make it naughty, just a simple nude…for Mike.

Jenna had started to feel a little guilty that Mike’s dad had seen her in the nude, but Mike hadn’t. It wasn’t really a crime and Mike hadn’t…well, apart from sitting with her as secret protection at the pep rally, Mike hadn’t done anything to earn anything special. Jenna decided that didn’t matter. He’d probably already looked at the website and seen the photos, it wouldn’t be anything new. …but she would make it for him, out of some strange feeling of penance.

She knew Mike had seen her dancing before, and not just in the shows. Because their fathers were friends, Mike had been to some of the ballet shows, not so much the recitals, but some of the shows. Jenna thought about that and decided to be a little cheeky. She pulled on a pair of her pointe shoes.

She tried a few moves and settled on a pose that would be very revealing, but difficult. She tossed her leg up and balanced it on the wall. She was en pointe on one foot, the other balanced against the wall, her legs spread in an obtuse angle. She thrust her arm out as far as it would go and she snapped a pic.

Jenna did this about 4 times to get the photo just right; no blur or movement. When she was satisfied, she sent it to Mike, “Just for you, because your father’s seen it. Please don’t share.”

And she thought for a second and sent another message, “You can share it with Dennis, but that’s it.” Jenna had realized she didn’t have Dennis’s number. Mike was probably going to share it with him anyway because of how close those two were, why put him in a position where he was going to break the rules?

Smiling at herself and this little exhibitionist that she thought she was becoming, she shed her pointe shoes and plopped down on her bed. Jenna ventured to the website for the fundraiser again. It was a little after 7pm now, and the ability for people to donate had begun. She was curious if there had been any activity already.

Of course, there had.

Jenna was surprised, but she really shouldn’t have been. At about 10 minutes past 7pm, the overall Fundraiser had already earned $3,470. That was big deal for such a short amount of time. She checked her individual profile and found her current level was $155. That guaranteed she’d be naked for the full day on Monday. She had to wonder why people kept donating to her after she’d hit the magic number. She checked on Carly and Sarah and Jacob and they were all over the $100 point. At least Jenna wouldn’t be alone. She kept checking friends and other kids and they were all over the magic number for nudity.

In the end only 40 kids had been listed participants…and every single one of them would spend the entire school day on Monday naked. …and that was all before 7:30, before the kids in school could donate. $7,000 when Jenna closed the website.

Its really going to happen, she thought. She had to admit it made her more excited than nervous now.

She wandered downstairs to tell her mom and get a drink… and when she got back to her room, she had two messages on her phone…

One from Mike, “You’re prettier naked than I ever imagined you. Thank You.”

And one from unknown number, “Those freckles are the bomb!” She assumed it was Dennis and made sure she saved his number.

At least she was a hit with the people she knew well. How her naked body would go over with others remained to be seen.

She started to worry a little about the Cheerleaders. Sure, she was no longer their primary target, but she had been their target. If Lauren had a chance to defend herself, Jenna may be their enemy again… She’d have to be vigilant for aggressive actions, but she wasn’t going to have to worry about whether they would expose her, her drama teacher had already assured that was happening.

Jenna looked at the time and figured she was still good to go, she made her way to her parent’s bedroom again and drew another bath. This time she was going to take the time to shave her pussy and really clean her skin, exfoliate and repair blemishes.

As the water was nearing the point where Jenna was going to get in, Mrs. Jenkins entered and offered to help, and Jenna accepted the offer.

She felt pampered and loved with each moment and task during the bath. Her mother was so gentle when it came to the shaving and Jenna felt that it was a cleaner and smoother shave than she would have done herself. The bath was so exquisite for Jenna, an almost out of body experience…

The two talked and laughed. They bonded deeper than they had in a long time. She even found herself talking about what happened with Max over the summer. …but Jenna stopped short of talking about Friday. There may be a time for that story, but it wasn’t today.

When the bath was finished, it was time for Jenna to go to bed. Her mother’s word was golden and she tucked her naked daughter into bed. She kissed her forward and wished her pleasant dreams.

…and Jenna’s dreams were pleasant. She was prepared and ready for tomorrow. There was no question it was going to happen. The only variables were the people…and people will always be the variable.

She drifted off with a smile on her face. The weekend had been good, her parents had been right and tomorrow Jenna would prove to the school that she was brave as well as talented, that she had the ability to make her dreams come true- even if the circumstances were bad. Monday would prove to her that she could be a success. …And then Tuesday, life would go back to normal.

But Monday would be special and she wasn’t going to have to wait much longer.

[
Last edited by AllieNF on Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank You For Reading My Stories.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 22

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 22- The Morning Of...

Jenna woke up early Monday. She had intended to sleep in, but something had startled her awake and the excitement of the day kept her from falling back to sleep. Having had two baths the day before, she opted for a quick shower, and then spent some time rubbing lotion into her skin. It probably took a little longer than tugging on an outfit, but she didn’t mind at all. Somehow this act made her feel prettier, sexier than even her most risqué outfit.

She opted to skip breakfast for several different reasons, none of which her mother objected too. She did drink a cup of milk and most of a bottle of water before giving her body one more look see in the mirror.

Her mother also gave her a once over to make sure that everything was as it should be, and it was.

While she knew because of the donation level, that no clothes would be needed at school, Jenna’s mom encouraged her daughter to toss an outfit in her bag or her car just in case. Jenna agreed to that and chose something simple, leggings and a shirt.

She put on her pink pair of crocs to drive to school in. Sometimes Jenna thought having nothing on their feet was awkward and dangerous. At the very least allowing the students to wear flip flops or something like that for safety reasons felt like it might have been a good idea. …But the nude fundraiser required complete nudity.

Jenna grabbed her car keys and headed out to school a little early. She did think about riding the bus again, but she wanted to be fully in control today. The bus would have been a distraction.

Arriving at school, she sat in her car an extra minute or two. She hadn’t thought she’d need to summon the courage to go in, but now that the moment was here, she did. There was barely anyone there yet, a smattering of cars in the parking lot, a few early students milling about. The first of the buses had yet to arrive. This is what Jenna wanted. She was as ready as she was going to be and exited her car. She did leave her crocs on as she walked in, knowing she’d stash them at the appropriate time in her locker or cubby in the drama room.

As she walked across the parking lot, she could feel the eyes looking at her. There weren’t many, as she planned, but they were there and they were all looking. She felt nervous in a new way. But why? This is what she expected. She knew people would be looking. She was ready for this. She felt comfortable, but still the unknown and anonymous eyes that she felt looking at her. Some from inside the school, some from in cars, some from the sidewalks, and even some from now slowly moving passing cars were taking an interest in her every move.

She started walking a little faster, not meaning too, but she did. These first few moments weren’t going to set the tone for the day, that would come in homeroom, but Jenna still wished she was doing a little better with it.

Her hand finally reached the door of the school, and as she wrapped her fingers around it, she felt how cold it was. It sent a shiver through her naked body.

Her footfalls on the tile floor felt strange to her. She knew she was naked, her skin tingled at every sensation, the lights, the change in temperature and air flow as she walked by opened or closed classrooms, the sudden warmth as she walked by other students and people in the hallway…she knew she was naked and she stood tall, but her feet were betraying her. Perhaps wearing the shoes was a bad idea after all. It somehow changed the experience. While her mind knew she was naked, her body knew otherwise.

Jenna stopped and slid her shoes off. Without making a big deal of things and without checking her surroundings, she bent down to pick up her pink crocs. That’s when she heard the first camera.

Again…this is something she knew would happen. There was no doubt in her mind that it was going to happen, but now that it was all her resolve cracked at least slightly. She stopped feeling naked and started feeling exposed.

She turned towards the sound of the camera, and smiled at the student with his phone out. “You want a frontal shot?” Jenna asked.

“Ya…yes…” the student stammered.

Jenna had never seen this boy before. She may have seen him, but didn’t know him. Probably a freshman or a sophomore. She posed for two more photos, nothing untoward. Just standard posing. Once again, her ability to take her agency back made the photos feel less invasive.

She smiled at him as he thanked her. She took a mental picture of the tent in his pants and Jenna moved on towards the drama room.

She passed Alex in the hallway, another drama club student. He was dressed. …But she felt positive his picture had been on the website. “Waiting for your cue, Alex?” she asked.

“Yeah, I guess. Mom said to wait until the last minute.” He commented back to his naked peer.

“My mom told me to put on a show.” She said with a wink and a spin…before continuing on her way. She giggled to herself as she walked. Her mother hadn’t said anything of the sort, but it made Jenna feel good to say it.

In a way, Jenna was starting to feel that character she had started to visualize on Thursday creep in. Maybe, the actress in her needed to feel that character to make the day work? She hadn’t needed it all weekend, but now…the audience was bigger, the character needed to be bigger. It was all a way to deflect the nerves.

She entered the drama room. There were already several students inside, mostly still dressed. Jenna wasn’t, and their heads all turned to her.

She smiled at the smattering of applause. Setting down her bag, she took several exaggerated bows, changing direction with each one so that all the students got a look. She came up from her last bow to see Mr. Elba walking towards her…with Hank Turner.

The embarrassment and confusion rushed into Jenna’s face and body, she tried to cover up a little…

“Mr. Turner here is one of Sexual Abuse Counselors that are required to be here today.” Began the teacher, “I understand you know him.”

Jenna sheepishly admitted that she did.

“Good. I’m hoping you can make the other students feel more comfortable to talk to him if things get out of control today.” The director explained.

“I’m very eager to talk to any of the students who may need my special touch.” Hank Turner added.

Jenna’s face was that of a deer caught in the headlights. She had no idea that when he left Weisup Insurance he had gone into counseling. If her father knew, he’d never mentioned it. This was a truly awkward moment. Jenna wondered if he knew last night when she was there…when he was at her house, did he know then that he would be here? …She shook off the question as irrelevant. He’s here now and she wasn’t sure what to do with him.

“I’ll try.” She weakly answered and started to walk away.

Mr. Elba headed over to speak to a different student, while Mr. Turner tried to continue his conversation with Jenna.

“You know, I think today is going to be a lot of fun, but it needs to be safe too. I’m here to make people feel safe, Jenna.” He spoke as she walked away.

She turned and looked at him for a second, and then continued towards the stage itself. He certainly didn’t make her feel safe.

A small voice chirped Jenna’s name as she turned the corner onto the stage. It was Sarah. Jenna looked at her new friend, the blonde freshman with the pixie cut and the coin slot pussy. Sarah was barely dressed, just an electric bikini on her pale body and heels on her feet.

Jenna smiled at her. “Quite an outfit Sarah.”

“It comes off easy,” winked the younger girl.

“Prove it.” Jenna said and folded her arms to watch how the freshman responded.

Sarah didn’t bat an eye. One hand dropped the bottoms while the other worked on getting the top off. Within 30 seconds, Sarah was picking her bikini off the floor. Other students had seen and watched this. Sarah’s actions received applause. …and Jenna stepped in to hug the little naked girl.

“I’m so proud of you, Sarah.” Jenna stated brightly. “When I met you on Friday, I really wasn’t sure if you truly had this in you.”

“Thank You.” Said Sarah through some tiny tears.

“Let’s get your stuff in a cubby,” directed Jenna as she broke the hug and two walked towards the cubby wall.

Jacob entered the room at the other side while two girls slid their shoes and other items into their labelled spaces. He shouted to the class as he whipped off his shirt “Let’s get naked!”

His voice was loud enough to be heard in the hall where a crowd had started to gather to peer in. They cheered at his words. Some of the other students started to comply and began stripping, but not all.

Mr. Elba tried to get control of the room, Hank Turner standing by his side. “Kids, folks…” His arms raised to silence the room. “We have about 20 minutes before you have to go into your home room. You should start to undress now, if you haven’t already. Take your time and get comfortable. The dressing rooms and make-up are available for you if you need. Everyone should have a cubby. I’ll have some instructions, thoughts and information for the group in ten minutes. So…just be calm, get comfortable…and... Jacob… Please close that door!”

There was an audible groan from the kids outside the drama room as a now half-dressed Jacob closed the door.

Jenna still hadn’t fully processed how she was going to deal with Mr. Turner being there. She looked around at the kids, probably about 2/3 of the Drama Club was present. She was missing a few key people she had seen on the website last night. Carly was one of them.

Most of the kids from her drama classes were there. The freshman girl Cassie was missing and she didn’t see Garrett… but there were a lot of kids in the room already, maybe she was just missing them.

There was a flurry of activity in the room, as a few students were still arriving, and the ones already in the room were mostly undressing. A few holdouts still had their clothes on and Jenna was starting to circulate as President of the Drama Club to coax the students out of their clothes. This was never a role she thought she would be in, but it had to happen. She, more than most, knew that this fundraiser was the only way to do a musical this year. She had already seen the early numbers, last night, the donations already topping over $7000. This fundraiser was going to work…and that meant every student here needed to get naked.

Jacob started helping with the hold outs, much to Jenna’s relief and it seemed to be working. With less than 10 minutes to go, just one or two of the students were still dressed. Garrett and Carly had arrived. …and a new adult stepped in the room, a very severe looking woman whose face would never be convicted of looking like it experienced an ounce of joy.

Mr. Elba clapped his hands to get everyone’s attention. “Students…Students… This is the new Acting Principal Mrs. Ritaworth. I think she has something to say…”

“You’re damn right I do.” She shouted to the Drama director. “Look, kids. This is the stupidest most asinine fundraiser I’ve ever seen. I’d have stopped it in a heartbeat if they’d let me. But the school board, like this school, is made up of a bunch of filthy perverts who are looking to debase and defile the lot of you. You seem to be willing to let that happen…so I say ‘Fuck it.’ You’re going to get touched, photographed, called names, and lord knows what else today. You have two people you can blame for anything that happens. Your parents and your teacher Mr. Elba. So…keep that in mind, my door is closed to you today. CLOSED. Don’t bring your whiney complaints to me. Capiche?”

Jaws had dropped all over the room, even Mr. Elba was floored. There was an undercurrent of fear now…

“I’ll take your silence as understanding. Get your fucking clothes off and get to your home rooms. The Tardy system will still be in place.” The acting principal barked and exited the room, slamming the door as she went.

Jenna suddenly felt like a criminal in her own school. She hoped Mr. Elba’s words would make things better… but she’d lost fast in the man. She could hear tears from some of the students. All the confidence building she and Jacob had done was squashed. Even Sarah looked lost and confused.

There was work to be done to get things back on track…and very little time in which to do that work.
Last edited by AllieNF on Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 22 Added.)

Post by Executionus »

Finally got caught up on this! It's coming along great. The consistent theme of control and its effects on Jenna and the other students (positive and negative) have really made this story unique in a way. I imagine that will continue to flip flop for the entire group as the day plays out.

Also it's adorable that Jenna thinks her life will "go back to normal" on Tuesday.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 23

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 23- The Marching Orders

Mr. Elba was finding it difficult to get the students attention after the abrupt exit of the acting principal. The woman had dropped a bomb on the students and walked out. Whereas former principal McGuffin was 100% behind this fundraiser, this new administrator was almost exactly the opposite. Worse than that even, she almost seemed to wish the student’s harm in this endeavor as they raised funds for their spring musical by being nude in school.

A handful of the students had begun to get dressed. Jenna was not among them…she couldn’t be even if she wanted too. She did not bring clothes into the school, except her pink crocs which she had already removed and stored because they felt out of place on her naked body.

Jacob was also actively remaining unclothed, as were Sarah and Carly.

Their teacher brought out his famed whistle, which he only used in cases of extreme chaos. It was noted throughout the school as a great silencing agent. Even those who were not in drama, who were never in one of his classes, knew the sound and that it meant to shut up and listen up.

The 40 some amassed students in what was now varying states of dress did shut up. They stopped what they were doing and listened to their teacher, their director.

“Kids, look…okay, that wasn’t… what just happened wasn’t good,” the start of his speech was rocky, “But you have to trust me. It’s going to be fine. We have the support of the school board. All 7 members of the board are in the student center right now.” He raised his phone too them, “Board President Sheedy messaged me just a few minutes ago to tell me they were there… So, in a few moments when you walk out of here, you will pass by them, and they will show you the love and support you need to feel. Trust me. It’s going to be fine.”

Jenna didn’t trust Mr. Elba anymore. She didn’t. After the events of Friday, when he sprang the photo shoot for the website on them, and then left the students of his classes and the drama club to the machinations of the Photography class who’s intent seemed to be to get fully nude and very lascivious pictures out of students who had been promised tasteful teasing photos… Jenna was not in the position of trusting this man, who had assembled one sexual assault counselor to handle nearly 40 students and the one person he got, whether he knew it or not, was more than willing to make a pass at the first naked 18 year old he’d seen. Jenna didn’t trust Mr. Elba… but even she knew it was too late to stop now. Things were in motion that could not easily be stopped and these kids, her friends, classmates, and co-stars were in a jam.

Mr. Elba continued. “Look, students, the fundraiser has already earned us over 17,000$. …and you haven’t even taken one step out of this classroom yet. Yes, the people who have donated have seen pictures of your naked or mostly naked bodies… but they haven’t seen you. And that’s what they paid for. Think of this as opening night friends. Cause that’s what it is. Tonight…today, this morning is opening night and the show must go on. You have to strip down. You have to walk out there with you head held high. You have to smile at the other students. You have to look up and smile at the learning cameras in all the classrooms, smile your friend’s pictures, smile at your teachers. …You have to put on the best show today. …because we’ve already made enough money to keep each of you naked until the end of the month, to be honest… and there’s more to be made when you go out of those doors. The students have brought money…and it’s ours for the taking, it’s ours to make the best musical this school has ever seen…because you are strong and brave and the best class of actors and singers and dancers I’ve ever seen in this school.” He took a breath. “And I am here for you if anything happens. …and so is Mr. Turner, a sexual assault counselor I brought in for today. …and so is the board…. And so is all of your parents who signed the forms and knew what would happen. You are going to be naked all day and you are going to be fine all day. I promise.”

Jenna knew he shouldn’t have ended with a promise. Jenna knew that was the wrong word and while she hoped it was true and that he could deliver on that promise, she was more than positive today would end badly for several of the students. …She also knew they needed to hear from her.

Jenna stepped up on the raised platform at the front of the class, her softly tanned skin under the fluorescent light wasn’t the best look, but she wasn’t thinking about that. She lifted her head high and began, “Look. There’s a lot of bullshit going on here. I am not gonna lie, but what isn’t bullshit is that we’re on track to make a great musical which is what we all want, which is why we’re doing this.” She paused, “And, while I don’t think Mr. Elba is right in everything he said, I do think he’s right that this is a show. We have to think of it as a show. We are showing them us. All of us.” Jenna opened her arms wide with a subtle gesture to her body that said to the other kids ‘here I am in all my naked glory.’

“Look,” She continued, “One of the things that made this work for me is that I’m considering my naked body as a costume. It’s a costume surrounding a character. Today…today you all need to be a character; you need to find inside you a character that would be naked in school. I don’t know who that character is for you. My character is much more confident than even I am. …You gotta dig deep and find your character and act the hell out of that character all day in a great improv! Take today and make it the best acting exercise you’ve ever been part of. It’s certainly the biggest. What is it that Julie Taymor, who directed the Lion King on Broadway said? …Art without risk isn’t really art? Friends… Your body is art. The roles you play today are art. We have to take that risk and be the art today, so we can make greater art later.” The students had turned to positive murmuring. Jenna knew she had them. “So, let’s all get naked and make a musical happen!” She capped it off by thrusting her hands in the air like in Evita, and there was a roar.

Their teacher Mr. Elba didn’t try to calm the masses as the ones who were dressed started to undress again. Students were hugging. There were tears. A few students were giving each other high fives. Jenna was being complimented by those near her, with pats on the back as she stepped down from the platform.

…He didn’t try to calm them down, but he did have one more thing to say. “Kids, you gotta move fast. Homeroom is going to start and I don’t want any of you to be late. So…drop the clothes if you need too, but get moving. I’ll pick up whatever I find on the floor. Go. Go.”

And the drama club kids, invigorated by Jenna’s speech, vaguely calmed by the words of their untrustworthy teacher began to funnel out of the classroom into the student center.

The fully naked students, a mixture of boys and girls, a blend of seniors and sophomores and freshman and juniors, grabbed their donation envelopes and ventured forth into the school where the other students, staff and faculty would all be clothed and waiting for them…to see them… naked. To see their bodies, their nipples, their tits, their pussies, their dicks, their asses… to all of them. The clothed students were waiting…

And so was the school board, smiling and applauding as the Drama Club weaved their way through the crowd.

Cameras were flashing and whirring. Jenna saw the photography class, this time wearing their press badges, pointing and shooting with their professional lenses and cameras far superior to the cell phones the drama club kids would experience in most classrooms and situations throughout the day. It made her a little uneasy, but this was what had to happen.

Jenna scanned the crowd looking for Carly. She wanted to make sure they made it to homeroom together. Finding her just a few feet away, she reached for her hand…and the two pulled each other through the throng and headed up the hall for Mrs. Apgar’s room. The next 20 or so minutes would be in the safety of that room with the one teacher they’d almost consider a friend. After that, who knew what the day would bring?

As they exited the student center, Jenna looked back and saw the naked bodies of drama club kids threaded through the clothed bodies of the other students. Several teachers moving about ushering kids to home room. Telling them they were going to be late. Jenna saw Sarah in the mess…and smiled. She hoped for the best for her new friend as she went to her homeroom. They’d already gotten quite a show from the little blonde on Friday, but watching her pale skin shine out in the chaos, Jenna knew today that class would get an extravaganza.

The student center disappeared from view as Carly and Jenna moved quickly to their homeroom, hoping they made it before the bell.
Last edited by AllieNF on Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 22 Added.)

Post by AllieNF »

Executionus wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:23 am Finally got caught up on this! It's coming along great. The consistent theme of control and its effects on Jenna and the other students (positive and negative) have really made this story unique in a way. I imagine that will continue to flip flop for the entire group as the day plays out.
Also it's adorable that Jenna thinks her life will "go back to normal" on Tuesday.
[/quote]

Thank You for following. I know it's gone on way longer than I anticipated, so I'm so glad people are still with it. I appreciate the compliments and I hope I continue to do the control/non-control aspect justice.

Executionus wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:23 am Also it's adorable that Jenna thinks her life will "go back to normal" on Tuesday.
Good. I've really come to like Jenna and her blend of innocence versus deteriorating inhibitions. I'm curious to see how she reacts when she learns what normal is going to look like. (I don't think that's a spoiler...lol.)
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 24

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 24- The Announcement Revisited

As Jenna and Carly got into the A-hallway with less people, the two slowed down. Even if they were late, Mrs. Apgar was not going to send either one of them down to the attendance office.

Jenna glanced over at Carly, “looking good, Carly!” She said happily.

And Jenna was right, Carly looked good. After her admission the other day of being a nudist at home and going to beaches, Jenna had been intrigued. Seeing her nude briefly on Friday, the absence of tan lines made sense. Her long brunette hair offset the tone of the tan of her skin, hiding the pale girl who no doubt lived beneath. Carly’s half dollar eyes and dimpled smile were always on view, but with no clothes upon the rest of her body, they seemed to blend perfectly into the picture of how beautiful she really was. Though her C-cup breasts were jostling upon her chest as they walked briskly down the hall, Jenna noted the hardness of Carly’s nipples nestled in her pink areolas. Jenna looked down to see if Carly had opted to fully shave her pubic hair over the weekend, only to see the opposite, the finely trimmed patch from Friday had become just a touch unruly during their time away. Anyone who hadn’t seen it, would never know and those who had seen it would never say.

The bell rang about a classroom before the two made it to the right door, the slowed down, but still held each other’s hand.

Reaching their door, but just outside of view, Jenna looked at Carly. “How do I look?” and gave a slow twirl.

Carly had always been impressed with Jenna. The two had been, if not good friends, way more than just acquaintances for years. They had been in the same dance classes when they were younger, and though Carly had given up extra-curricular dancing about a year ago, she had still come to the recitals and ballets. The two had worked together in every musical since the third grade and even done some community theater shows together. Carly knew Jenna was talented, more talented than she was. She’d never tell her, but that’s one of the reasons she stopped dancing, she didn’t want to compete with her anymore and she wanted Jenna to succeed. She took inspiration from Jenna and was willing to be second fiddle if it made the better girl’s start shine brighter.

…but in all those years and shows and moments together, Carly had never seen Jenna this way before, completely naked and unguarded.

“You look amazing.” The brunette said, as her eyes took in the sight of her friend. The boobs were perky, smooth and rounded, a good size for Jenna’s 5’6” athletic frame. Her brown eyes a perfect complement to her wavy brown shoulder length hair. On some people, that much brown may have been too much, but with Jenna’s soft tan, far more light rose in color than brown, eyes and hair were diffused.

“Thank You,” appreciatively stated Jenna with a scrunch of her nose, and a generous smile. Carly noticed the freckles fully for the first time in that instance and thought they were such a perfect accessory in this outfit.

The two looked at each other, knowing that they couldn’t stand in the hallway forever, knowing that they were already late, knowing that…the classroom was waiting for this. As one man, the two nude girls took a deep breath for courage and entered Mrs. Apgar’s classroom …and were greeted with a thunderous applause.

The two enjoyed this positive moment, even Mrs. Apgar was applauding. Jenna bowed to the class, as if taking a curtain call and Carly followed the gesture.

Their teacher showed them two seats she had made in the front of the class just for them. Unlike the rest of the desks and chairs in the room, all made of smooth cold plastic, these two seats had cushions on them.

“There’s a third cushion for your friend if you girls come in here for lunch today.” Mrs. Apgar said as quietly as she could, ushering the girls to some sit down and put an end to all the phone camera foolery that was happening.

As they made their way to the seats, Jenna looked around at the classroom. She saw Roger, and he definitely saw her naked today…she still wasn’t sure what he’d seen on Friday.

…The person she didn’t see was Ezra…but any worries on that would have to wait as there was a tone from the intercom, a now familiar voice to Jenna came through the loudspeakers…

“Good morning, Kentucky Central High School.” Mrs. Ritaworth’s voice was not as practiced as her predecessor, most of the class were looking around at each other wondering who this unfamiliar voice. “I am acting principal Mrs. Ritaworth.”

Some of the students laughed at the name.

“I will be taking over temporarily for that pervert Mr. McGuffin.” She continued unable to hear the students laughing at Mr. McGuffin being rightfully called a pervert.

Jenna and Carly were looking at each other for comfort, neither of the naked students knew what was going to happen next.

“I understand today is a very important day for the Drama Club, and by extension our whole school community.” Mrs. Ritaworth’s voice gained a bit of strength as she talked. “You’ve got a whole mess of naked students running around the school today. I implore you take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity.”

Mrs. Apgar’s eyes became wide as the pits in the stomach of all the theater kids grew. The rest of the school was suddenly quiet, listening for further instruction…

“I absolutely encourage you to donate to the drama club, first and foremost, I think that’s only fair. Give them the money they need to do you proud in their musical this year.” There was only the briefest of pauses in the administrator’s voice before her speech carried on, “…and once you have paid them, I don’t care what else you do to them outside of physical violence.”

There were audible gasps within every classroom.

“Have your camera’s ready. Take pictures and video. Post them where you are allowed. Insult them. Call them names. If you get a chance to touch their bodies, do it. Make them regret this decision they have made…but enjoy it while it lasts.” Mrs. Ritaworth’s voice paused again as if she expected the cheers that sprang up in classes around the school.

The same cheers that Ritaworth’s silence almost seemed to revel in sent Jenna and Carly into heart racing panic.

“Teachers and Staff,” the acting principal continued, “I am removing any rules about cell phone use in school or in class today. Please disregard any directives you have in place. Allow the students free use of their devices to record and enjoy the day. Connected to that, please take every opportunity to use these naked students as examples in your classroom demonstrations, make them come up to the board, make them stand in front of the classes as you can during the day. Help them put on a show for the other students. After all, that’s what this about, right?”

Another round of cheering, even louder. Jenna and Carly were looking around the room, looking for allies. …other students who were at least looking shocked and somewhat shamed. The girls were glancing at faces, marking which students were obviously ready to take their acting principal’s directives to heart, looking for the fellow students who should raise red flags.

Jenna’s eyes locked with Mrs. Apgar, and the teacher could see the panic on the young girl’s face.

The announcement continued as the woman’s voice on the intercom started again. “We are adding 10 extra minutes to homeroom this morning to allow for the collection of donations. If you do not have a drama club student in your homeroom, you may hold your donation until your lunch. Drama club kids will take a position on the cafeteria stage to accept donations and pose for pictures at that time.”

Carly looked at Jenna and their eyes rolled. They were hoping to sneak back to Mrs. Apgar during lunch, but that was out of the question now. At least they would be together.

“Again, please give to the cause…but remember to get something out of it, today. If these students are going to act like prostitutes, we should sure in hell treat them like prostitutes.” The voice finished and the intercom went dead.

Dead is exactly what Jenna, Carly, Sarah, and all the Drama Club kids wished they were. Even Jacob was beginning to think this was going to go very badly.

Many students…students in clothes, that is, burst into cheering when it was clear the announcement was over.

Teachers throughout the school were finding it difficult to get their classes to calm down…but after a few minutes the din in the hallways, A, B, C and D…had quieted.

Mrs. Apgar looked at her two nude girls, and nodded. It was time to take their donations.

Each girl stood with her envelope and turned to the rest of the class behind them. The burst of flashes from cameras, the thrusting of cash, and even a few students point and laughing at Jenna and Carly were sudden and shocking in their fierce insistence. Both girls were pushed back a step at the flurried wall of activity that greeted them.

Upon gaining their footing, they stepped forward fully aware of their nudity. Unable to cover or escape from the onslaught. They put on their show smiles and walked in and among the other students.

The reactions of both sexes were no surprising. Guys and girls alike were happy to see them. Girls were happy it was Jenna and Carly and not themselves. Some of the girls had chosen the option to be rude and insulting. They poked and pinched meanly at body parts the boys were eager to touch and rub lovingly.

Some of the boys smacked asses and tits. Some of the girls gently squeezed the same. Eventually to Jenna and Carly, the person behind the touch blurred and it was just a touch…a disembodied hand reaching out and violating their personal space and dignity.

If they lingered too long at a desk, they felt hands reaching for the promised land between their legs.

Students called them sluts and whores as Jenna and Carly meandered among the desks, collecting cash from boys and girls and knowing that their pictures were being taken.

And Mrs. Apgar sat at the front of the room, unable to stop it. Her heart was breaking for her two students. …and this was only their first class. School had barely started for the day. She knew it was going to get worse.

Towards the end of the time, which seemed to stretch on even longer than the added 10 minutes, the two naked students walked up to their teacher who gave her donation without a word or touch.

The rest of the class was visibly and audibly disappointed.

“Go ahead Mrs. A, you can touch them!” Shouted a voice from the room. “Yeah! It’s your turn now!”

“I don’t think I should…” The teacher commented to the class, trying to avoid any action.

“Touch them! Touch Them! Touch Them!” The class started to chant.

Mrs. Apgar looked the two girls unsure of what she should do. She waved off the rest of the class, signaling that she would touch the girls, which only made the chant stronger.

Jenna looked Mrs. Apgar point blank in the face, through palpable fear, but with great understanding of the pressure of the moment, Jenna nodded that it was okay.

Mrs. Apgar took a deep breath and reached her hand out, low and slow connecting with Jenna’s shaven pubis and pushed her hand deeper between her student’s legs. The teacher’s fingers touched on Jenna’s pussy lips and felt the slight dampness that came not from lust or desire but from fear and embarrassment.

As she pulled her hand out, to the cheers of the class, Mrs. Apgar couldn’t help but let her pointer finger drift higher and slide between the folds of skin of Jenna’s sex. The naked girl could not help the wanton gasp that escaped her lips and rolled her eyes in electric pleasure.

The teacher smiled at her charge and looked towards Carly, who had watched the actions with eager anticipating. Mrs. Apgar raised her hand, the one that had been between Jenna’s legs, and held it in front of Carly’s mouth…the trickle of juices visible upon it…and offered to the young girl to lick. Carly willingly but cautiously complied.

As the room gasped in devious desire of what would come next, the bell rang…the tense anticipation and wonder of what could be and what would be deflated between the three women.

The room began to empty out with energetic conversations among the students.

One girl, Janella, who was generally friendly and nice to Jenna and Carly…stopped at the door, looked at the three women and called them all “A bunch of fucking sluts,” before she exited.

Carly’s head dropped. “She’s in my next class.”

Jenna remembered it was in C-Wing. “You better get going Carly, you don’t want to be late.”

The two touched hands for a moment. “Be safe,” they both said almost in unison, before Carly left the room.

Mrs. Apgar had sat on the corner of her desk. Her mind was reeling and Jenna could sense unease in her teacher.

“I gotta go, I don’t want to be late…but, are you gonna be ok?” Jenna asked.

Shaking her head. “No…I don’t think I’ll ever be okay again…,” she shook it off, however, “But I’m okay Jenna. Go…Get to class. We’ll talk later.”

Jenna grabbed her bag and put her envelope in it, heading out the door to Mr. Riley’s class, wondering what danger, debasement and debauchery awaited there.

Coming Soon: Part 25- The Distraction
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 25

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 25- The Distraction

Jenna wasn’t late for Mr. Riley’s Literature and The Human Experience class today. She had made sure of it. On Friday she was accused of being a distraction, so today she was determined to be anything but a distraction.

As she entered the class naked as the day she was born, but without all the screaming, Jenna was a taken back a little by seeing what seemed like casual nonchalance from her usually strict and grumpy teacher. Mr. Riley was seated behind his desk, though he usually stood near the door or in front of the desk as the students came in. He was sitting comfortable back in his chair and he had a book in his hands. He was not currently reading, but in a state of readiness, as if he could be reading a second’s notice. He was not oblivious to the students entering, but was not counting and assessing the attendance with his usual hawk-like diligence.

Jenna was relieved, as she looked at the already seated classmates, to realize that there were 2 other drama club kids in the room, Emily and Ryan. They were both doing their part for the musical sitting there naked and waiting for whatever was to come next. Neither was looking up, their eyes cast downward ashamed. Emily was tucked in tight to her desk with her arms crossed over her breasts. Ryan, too, had tucked up closer to his desk and had one hand over his crotch covering his penis. They both looked as if they were having second thoughts. Had their homeroom experience been similar?

Mrs. Ritaworth has whipped Jenna’s homeroom into a frenzy that had an effect on the one teacher who made Jenna feel safe. Had these students been subject to the same, but in a class where the teacher was less reluctant or friendly?

Her chance to ask them passed as the bell rang. Jenna took her seat quickly. She took some comfort that she wasn’t alone in her nudity, but she was keenly aware that she was adorned by it in a different tone than the other students.

Mr. Riley began to speak without moving from his desk, without changing from what had to be at least a moderately comfortable posture in the institutional furniture he’d been allowed. “Students,” his grumpy gruff voice sounded the same as usual, “Fuck today.” His words were not his usual. “The schoolboard has deemed today to be education free by virtue of their insistence in carrying out this perverse charade of a fundraiser. Therefore, I deem today to be unworthy of my effort to educate. Read at your leisure.”

There was a pause as none of the student quite knew what was happening. Mr. Riley’s body attitude changed slightly as he realized the dense-ness of his charges and their utter confusion at his words.

“Read. To yourself. At your desk. Whatever you brought with you. Talking to a minimum. Stay in your seats. Leave me alone. Exit at the bell and have a nice day.” He barked the details in staccato directives, easy to swallow bites.

Jenna looked around, some of the students were pulling books out of their bags. Some students were pulling out their cell phones. She looked towards Emily and saw relief on her face. After the events of this morning, Jenna had to agree.

Rob Fabrik, a generally unremarkable student Jenna had considered neither a threat nor an ally, raised his hand.

“Yes, Mr. Fabrik…what part of do your own thing did you not understand?” Responded the teacher with an air of exasperation.

“Um… given what Mrs. Butterworth said…” Rob timidly began, but his error on the acting principal’s name earned laughter from his classmate.

“Ritaworth, Mr. Fabrik.” The old man corrected.

“So, with what she said,” the student avoiding the name completely now, “Shouldn’t we…like… make one of them read to us?” He motioned generally in a way that denoted Jenna, Emily and Ryan.

More frustrated than before, Mr. Riley leaned forward and looked severe and seriously at Rob and the whole class. “While I have no love for this perverse fundraiser, I also do not agree with our reigning head of household Mrs. Ritaworth. I do not see this as a reason to shame or humiliate these students in any further way apart from letting them know my displeasure at their decision-making skills and how I affects my ability to shape the minds of the generation that will be maybe be leading this country and world shortly after I am dead and buried. I choose not to swing whatever axe it is she has to grind at the expense of people that will be with me for the better part of the next 8 months. I choose to maintain some level of dignity and respect towards those students, Mr. Fabrik.”

There was silence.

“I bid you do the same for the rest of the day, Mr. Fabrik and all of you. The students you see today, bereft of sense and clothing, are here to be pitied and not put upon. They do deserve compassion and not contempt. …even if it’s going to waste an entire damn day of instruction.” And with that, Mr. Riley retreated back to his comfortable lean in the uncomfortable chair and raised his book in front of him.

Jenna sat back in her seat with a smile. A glance at Ryan and Emily showed a new lightness in their own postures that felt good. Each had uncovered themselves and relaxed their sense of fear and protection. Jenna hoped that sense could remain. Perhaps it could for this class.

The next hour was going to be easy. There will most likely be more touching and torment throughout the day. She would no doubt be forced into something dubious and disheartening before the end of the day, Jenna thought…but for now, being naked was enough to satisfy the authority in this room and being naked was something Jenna was really getting used too.

She sensed Mr. Riley looking out at the class. He was still a teacher and his instincts made something like cursory glances at his students not only second nature, but completely unstoppable. His internal wiring didn’t know how to not check on his classes from behind his book.

Jenna saw him looking out and making sure everyone was doing as they should. For the most part they were. Perhaps there was a little too much talking, but that would be corrected if it reached a certain level (and it most certainly would,) but for now things were good.

Jenna made a little cough, which got Mr. Riley’s attention. When she was sure he was looking at her, she mouthed the words “thank you.” …and then spread her legs under her desk giving him a look between them. He was startled by the action, as witnessed by his widened eyes. He shook his head in disappointment, but Jenna saw his smile before he retreated behind his book again.

That made her smile.

Jenna leaned over and pulled her history book from her bag. She hadn’t given it much thought since Friday when Lauren had tormented all through Mr. Gunderson’s history class, and she wasn’t really thinking of it then. She had a feeling that maybe she should study a bit before she went back to his class next period. …in a way it proved Mr. Riley wrong. Learning could happen today while students were naked.

At least, that’s when Jenna hoped.
Last edited by AllieNF on Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 26

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 26- The Hallway

For the most part, Mr. Riley’s class had been uneventful for Jenna and she wasn’t complaining. The three nude students had been mostly uninterrupted in their reading, or studies in Jenna’s case. She had sensed a few pictures from some of the guys.

When the bell did finally ring, there was no explosion t leave and Jenna looked over at Emily knowingly. The class expected them to stand and leave first, so the rest of them could watch Jenna and Emily leave. They were sure there would be more pictures.

“Wanna make them all late?” Giggled Emily.

Jenna looked sad for a moment and responded. “Wish I could, but I already have detention tomorrow for 3 lates on Friday.” She began getting up and Emily followed.

Ryan stood up and joined them very quickly. There were some groans as his maneuver most likely ruined some pictures. Not that his ass was anything to sniff at, and a few of the boys didn’t.

“I got your backs covered,” he said to the girls as they walked out the door.

Once in the hallway, Ryan took off for his next class, but the girls continued walking together.

“I really expected that to be much worse,” Emily said.

Jenna agreed and looked at her fellow classmate. The day was seemingly going to be filled with moments where she took a deeper look at these people that she’d spent so many years in school with.

Emily had been a close friend in the very early days of kindergarten and the smaller grades, but they had grown apart some, as kids do. High school had been slow to get them back to being closer, but it had started to do just that in the last year. Emily had been invited to the sleepover with Olivia and Kenzie, the one where Jenna ended up naked, but had been unable to attend. Jenna imagined that without Covid, she and Emily might have gotten even closer.

As the two began to walk, Jenna took note of her friend’s body. They were both a similar height, though Emily might be an inch shorter at worst. She was little heavier than Jenna and less athletic in her build. Emily’s face was fuller, but her green eyes were sparkling. Jenna took note of the blend and contour of her make-up, lashes worked to make those eyes stand out and lipstick that was just present enough to make them pop. Her skin tone was faded, as if her summer tan had started receding in early August, but still a color that wouldn’t be mistaken for a tablecloth at a fancy restaurant. Emily’s breasts, Jenna noted, had to be D-cups and were just able to be called perky, they had a bounce to them but wanted to be lazy and just lay upon her chest. The movement of her legs as they walked did not afford Jenna good look between her legs, but Emily was not shaven as many of the girls in the Drama Club had seemed to be. It was a good look, Jenna thought. Strong and not delicate, but beautiful and confident. If she had a stronger singing voice, she may have been more of a threat to Jenna’s chances at some of the choice roles.

“How bad was your homeroom?” Jenna asked.

“Bad.” Replied Emily, casting her eyes down.

Jenna followed up, “Was Ryan in the same home room?”

Emily nodded yes at that, but didn’t seem to want to speak more on it.

“I’m here if you want to talk about,” she said, putting her hand on Emily’s shoulder.

“I was thinking about talking to that Counselor Mr. Turner during Drama in 4th Period.” Admitted Emily.

Jenna stopped her abruptly and turned quickly towards her contemporary squaring her off together with her back to the lockers, looking face to face… “Don’t do that. Okay? Not him. Anyone but him.”

The moment was not truly fear inducing, but there was a shock that Emily felt over how strongly Jenna seemed to feel on this. “O…okay.” She stuttered out her response.

The rolling mass of students in the hallway had almost all come to a stop. Those closest to the two girls began to chant “kiss! Kiss! Kiss”

The chanting made Jenna consider their position. They were turned facing each other. Jenna’s hand on Emily’s shoulder. Emily’s back against the wall… Their breasts almost touching. Emily had actually instinctively put her right hand on Jenna’s him to steady her during the sudden movement. She shook her head with an amused grin, to passerby’s it may have looked just like they were stealing a moment in the hallway. She had seen couples do that a lot. …but those couples were never naked, and very seldom had she seen it between two girls.

Jenna looked at Emily, as the chant continued, and considered it… Emily looked at Jenna, unsure what was going to happen. Neither were feeling unable to do it. It didn’t feel like a bad thing to either, but Emily wasn’t the type of girl who would initiate that kind of thing…and Jenna truly didn’t know how something like that would go over. The moment passed and they didn’t kiss.

“Let’s get to class,” Jenna said, removing her hand from her shoulder. As Emily turned forward and the two began walking, Jenna took that hand and swatted Emily’s ass playfully. It gave the boys something to remark on.

The both giggled and continued up the steps for the second floor.

This gave Jenna a chance to think. Given the relaxation of the last period as opposed to the torment of homeroom, and walking through the student center like they meat…all of which had followed so closely on the heels of Mrs. Ritaworth’s tone shattering admission in the drama room. …a positive moment, as opposed to those negative ones, had actually led Jenna to having a little fun with it all. It had led her to feeling okay with the situation….to almost enjoying it.

She had to ask herself, was she enjoying it now? The answer had to be yes. Yes, of course she was. This moment, walking side by side with a friend, both naked. The insults had died down from the crowd. Some of them, more than before, had even seemed to not notice there were naked students in the hallways. …then there were those that wanted more. The “Kiss” chant was a little over the top, but showed a level of respect. Jenna was almost enjoying herself…or, at the very least, she was definitely enjoying this moment.

She was disappointed as she realized Emily was in the fourth period drama class, which meant she had B-lunch. She’d be a great addition to the group in Mrs. Apgar’s…but Lunch was going to be different today. Jenna’s sense of goodwill changed in that second. Thinking that she’d be trapped, not alone, but that they would all be trapped and the mercy of the school’s acting administrator during lunch.

…and Jenna thought, well, hopefully it can’t be worse than what Lauren did on Friday. Making Jenna unbutton her shirt and expose her breasts to the whole class…making her sit at her desk with her skirt down…and missing one shoe…then making her give up her skirt so she left the class in an unbuttoned shirt only… Somehow, that made Jenna laugh again. Thinking of how embarrassed she was then, wearing more than she was now.

“You’re in my history class, right Emily?” Asked Jenna…and it wasn’t an out of left field question. This was just the start of the third week of school and everyone was still getting familiar with their classes and their friend’s classes and schedules.

“Yeah. You put on quite the show on Friday.” Emily stated with a hardy laugh.

“Oh, that was all Lauren.” Jenna said defensively.

The two continued to walk up the steps to the landing where Jenna lost a button on Friday.

“Oh, don’t lie. Lauren may have been the director, but you were the star.” Emily smiled as she said that.

“That’s a fair statement, I suppose.” Jenna once again found herself shaking her head bemusedly.

“You wanted to kiss me, didn’t you?” Questioned Emily. “Back there, in the hallway. You wanted to kiss me, right?”

Caught a little off guard as their classroom neared, Jenna wasn’t sure how to respond. She stammered out a few syllables.

Emily leaned, wrapping her right arm around Jenna’s waist and her left around the back of her neck. Emily pulled Jenna close, their skin was touching in so many places. Their breasts pressed against each other. Emily kissed Jenna on the mouth before she could get an actual word out, and then released her…

Emily quickly disappeared into their history classroom, leaving a stunned Jenna Jenkins in the hallway.
“Don’t fall in this time, okay?” Mr. Gunderson’s unmistakable voice cut through the confusion and surprise Jenna was feeling. She looked up to see him wide eyed and smiling, just as he was taking another sip of his coffee.

She stepped into the room, still a little unsure of herself after what she’d just experienced.

“Oh, Jenna,” her teacher called to her from the doorway. “This outfit gets my vote for the new school uniform.”

That’s the moment the bell rang.

NOTETo skip the following comments and move straight to Part 27: The Pre-Show, click here: viewtopic.php?p=7897#p7897!
Last edited by AllieNF on Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
AllieNF

...Status Update

Post by AllieNF »

Author's Note:

Hey folks, sorry to interrupt your reading...which OMG THANK YOU FOR READING!...

blah blah blah... stuff redacted (edited out) about the background and specific to he contest and voting that is no longer relevant.

Please continue and apologies to anyone who has a comment following that no longer makes sense. :)

Yours, AllieNF
Last edited by AllieNF on Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 26 Added.)

Post by Executionus »

I understand that feeling completely. I ran into the same situation with my own KWC entry where my original plan was only going to be a handful of chapters, but then my parts were moving slowly because of the way I focused on Sophie's constant internal thoughts running rampant. Even factoring that it would've been around 8ish chapters, but then I had two detours that came to me (one very long) and it was getting crazy-popular, so it just kept going. And now I've committed to continuing that saga with a sequel at some point next year after I've finished Thirst Games 2. Sometimes stories just branch on and on. It's a blessing and a curse.

This story has been quite fun. The one thing that I'm surprised hasn't happened yet is guys and girls offering cash donations to the nude students in exchange for special tasks and poses (ranging from sexy to degrading) leading to them struggling with whether they should accept these offers or not.