KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 35 Added.)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
AllieNF

Status Update Part 2

Post by AllieNF »

He folks...

Blah blah blah... more redacted re-edited contest specific chatter encouraging you to read and vote. :)

Yours, Allie
Last edited by AllieNF on Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank You For Reading My Stories.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 26 Added.)

Post by AllieNF »

Executionus wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:12 pm This story has been quite fun. The one thing that I'm surprised hasn't happened yet is guys and girls offering cash donations to the nude students in exchange for special tasks and poses (ranging from sexy to degrading) leading to them struggling with whether they should accept these offers or not.
Thank you for all the thanks and the comments.

why hasn't something like that happened? Probably a different level of kink...and maybe my potentially unfounded concerns in what I can/can't do to the characters. I wrote a chapter that I tossed that I thought ended up being a little too non-consent, perhaps a little more violent than I wanted. I've been skittish around certain parts and concepts. Something like what you mentioned is somewhere on my "can I?" list.

I've probably been concentrating more on how the teachers are interacting with the students than student to student.

Having said that, Lunch is coming and situations like what you describe were possibilities for that scene. So you may see some of that there.

Again, thank you for reading and for your support and encouragement.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

AllieNF wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:16 am why hasn't something like that happened? Probably a different level of kink...and maybe my potentially unfounded concerns in what I can/can't do to the characters. I wrote a chapter that I tossed that I thought ended up being a little too non-consent, perhaps a little more violent than I wanted. I've been skittish around certain parts and concepts. Something like what you mentioned is somewhere on my "can I?" list.
This story won't really benefit from abusing any of the characters too much, especially moving towards violence and excessive groping. That would break from the overall feel of the rest of it and shift too dark. I wasn't suggesting that sort of thing. I was more going with things like a boy asking Jenna "I'll donate $100 if you use your fingers to spread your pussy for me and let me take pictures". Jenna would then struggle with the dilemma of whether or not she'd agree to the offer.

I was commenting how I was surprised that it hadn't happened yet, but that's probably because I know how internet communities treat E-girls. Cash for humiliating poses is a hugely popular kink online so cam girls and pic models will often get flooded with requests. It's one of the draws of OnlyFans as well, the ability to buy custom content.
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

Executionus wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:36 am
AllieNF wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:16 am why hasn't something like that happened? Probably a different level of kink...and maybe my potentially unfounded concerns in what I can/can't do to the characters. I wrote a chapter that I tossed that I thought ended up being a little too non-consent, perhaps a little more violent than I wanted. I've been skittish around certain parts and concepts. Something like what you mentioned is somewhere on my "can I?" list.
This story won't really benefit from abusing any of the characters too much, especially moving towards violence and excessive groping. That would break from the overall feel of the rest of it and shift too dark. I wasn't suggesting that sort of thing. I was more going with things like a boy asking Jenna "I'll donate $100 if you use your fingers to spread your pussy for me and let me take pictures". Jenna would then struggle with the dilemma of whether or not she'd agree to the offer.

I was commenting how I was surprised that it hadn't happened yet, but that's probably because I know how internet communities treat E-girls. Cash for humiliating poses is a hugely popular kink online so cam girls and pic models will often get flooded with requests. It's one of the draws of OnlyFans as well, the ability to buy custom content.
I think we're really on the same page. I totally get where you're coming from. That's why I tossed the chapter it seemed too much. The concept was different until I wrote it... (It was originally Mr. Riley allowing the students to participate in a Human Experience experiment as part of his Literature and the Human Experience class...) It felt wrong and changed the tone of things in a way I thought hurt the story, so I chucked it.

In the explanation, I think you wrote, of the NIS type stories, there was talk of other students being able to touch the naked students at will. I think I struggle with that, somewhat because part of the official rules ( I think,) pushed to avoid non-consent-mainly in sex. I was working on finding the line that worked for me...and with Part 25, I didn't find it. I took a different path. But I want to do something more like that.

...I get more of what you're saying now, referring to E-girls and cam models. I haven't participated in that kind of transaction, apart from seeing what I imagine are after the fact photos and videos of the events themselves. I hadn't considered them as "events of humiliation." I'm learning a little more about this kink along the way, which is good.

I think when I started (and it's probably evident,) my fantasies lie a little more in forced exhibitionism. The accidental and humiliation aspects are more foreign to me. ...Having said that, the "cam model conundrum" is more in my wheelhouse, just not something I had seen as such.

In any case, I think that sort of thing would be covered in what I have planned for the lunch hour. I'll toss some credit your way for the assist.

Overall, I've probably failed a little in the "fundraising" aspect of the story, but I'm always finding ways to circle back to it.

Thank You!
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:04 am Having been in the drama club in high school, this story continues to scare the heck out of me! I would not have been nearly as brave as these kids! :lol:
I don't think I would have either, but I know some of the kids this would have been easy for...
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 27

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 27- The Pre-Show

Mr. Gunderson was one of Jenna’s younger teachers. He was married and had a small son at home, but that didn’t keep his eyes from wandering. He’d often make flirty statements. He taught Jenna when she was a freshman, and now again as she was a senior due to a positional shift after some early retirements due to Covid. She didn’t feel 100% safe in his class, but she didn’t feel scared either.

Today, since she was naked, she felt a little less safe. Still reeling from the kiss fellow naked drama kid Emily had just given her outside and lightly amused by the jaunty comments from her teacher at the door, Jenna felt less safe than normal…but only a touch more nervous about things. She’d gotten through Mr. Riley’s class without him being a total asshole, which he normally was, perhaps she’d get through Mr. Gunderson’s class unscathed and without him being a total dick, which he normally wasn’t.

“Class, today we have been given a gift,” Their teacher began, “Two incredibly naked and incredibly beautiful young girls. Stand up for us girls…let’s all take a look.”

Emily looked over at Jenna, who shrugged and started to stand. Emily followed the lead.

They could feel the eyes and the cameras.

Mr. Gunderson beckoned them to come to the front and the two girls reluctantly did. He stood between them and posed for pictures. Put his arm around their shoulders…and another with his arms around their waists.

“Make sure you send these to me, gang.” He said to the class. “And don’t post them! My wife will freak out!” He laughed as he said this last part, he knew they were going to get posted. The smarter and more mischievous kids might hold them back for blackmail. Mr. Gunderson also knew his wife as already watching on the classroom camera, her wild jealously made her take today off just so she could supervise her husband, who she had suspected of straying before. He winked at the camera. Jenna noticed the steady stream of text messages coming silently to his phone on his desk, but couldn’t read them.

“Okay.” Mr. Gunderson said to the girls starting to step away from them. “I want you to turn around and put your hands on the desk…y’know, bend over a little, let us get a good look.”

Jenna and Emily were getting a little more frustrated now and their faces definitely showed it.

The classroom was not at all frustrated. They were happy. Girls and boys. The boys obviously because they enjoyed what they were seeing, which may have been true for some of the girls as well…but the majority of the girls were happy to see Emily get unwanted attention.

Emily was one of the most book smart girls in the school and was particularly good in history. This being a senior class, despite the early stage of the school year, the students were familiar with Emily’s ability to blow out a curve and achieve the highest scores in the class. While Emily was not as good with social interactions as she wished she was, she wasn’t completely out there. She tried lots of extracurricular activities and sometimes did well at them, but got bored easily. Theater was something she found interesting and fun, better than most of the sports. There’s a team feeling in theater that is just different than playing field hockey or softball. The pressure is manageable in a way that worked with Emily’s personality and her drive to succeed. She wasn’t the best at it, but, to her, that was fine. Being in the middle felt comfortable for her in theater, increased the fun, and kept her under the radar. Tricia Michaelson was the odds-on favorite for Valedictorian because she was so good at everything she did and she was pretty smart when it came to her grades. That took the pressure of Emily, who was actually most likely going to end up as Valedictorian. Most kids didn’t suspect that… but it sure felt good to the girls to put her in her place today.

“Hey,” Mr. Gunderson interjected into the proceedings as the girls bent over begrudgingly, “Should we move some desks out of the way…clear up the shots some?”

There were murmurs of agreement and some of the kids starting moving up to his desk to help without being told. Mr. Gunderson stepped in himself and moved a few pieces of classroom furniture. The boys and at least of the girls took little opportunities to brush against the girls…touching their legs, arms, tummies, side boobs if they could, and, of course, their asses as the students moved things around their naked classmates.

“You two stay right there. …right like that… or spread your legs a little,” he said to the two nude girls displayed at his desk.

“It could be worse.” Jenna commented quietly to Emily as she spread her legs a little.

“Class just started, Jenna…” was Emily’s slightly panicked reply. Emily did not spread her legs at all.

Neither girl was either particularly proud or specifically unhappy with their ass. Jenna knew it wasn’t her strongest feature, but she didn’t feel anything negative towards it. Emily was probably a little more positive about hers, than Jenna.

It didn’t feel like their asses were being neglected by their peers, not in this classroom anyway. Far from rejecting them, the class seemed to be embracing them… True both were paler than the rest of their bodies, but they were both also round in all the right places. Neither was flat or marked with cellulite lines and pock marks. These were nice smooth asses and worthy to be in the naughty pictures which were now immortalizing them.

“Emily,” Mr. Gunderson said in a serious tone, “If you don’t do as I tell you, I’ll start deducting classroom points and it might affect your grade.”

Emily groaned angrily, but complied. She muttered under her breath to Jenna “And there it is…”

Jenna’s heart broke a little for her friend as she spread her legs wider for the class to gaze more deeply on her private areas. Once again, a teacher had chosen the nuclear option towards Jenna and her friends, forcing actions by threatening things that meant so much to high school students. Mr. Elba had done it with whole damn fundraiser that now resembled more of a sex circus to the other students, while being the only way Jenna could achieve what she needed to make her dreams come true. Mr. Gunderson had now joined the list of teachers who would have to fall prey to revenge…

…but that thought would have to hold for now, the embarrassment was far from over as Mr. Gunderson coughed to get their attention.

Jenna knew it was coming, the trajectory of Gunderson’s commands and requests so far was unmistakable.

“Spread your cheeks girls.” He asked.

The girls scoffed at this. Jenna turning and changing her pose as she protested. “No. That’s not right.” She blurted.

Emily relaxed her pose, as well, feeling just a little better getting to close her legs, and cover her chest with folded arms. The pictures didn’t stop, so she turned a little to prevent full frontal photos.

Jenna leaned into her protestations. “The purpose of this is to make it so we can do a musical this year. Not so you and all the boys and bis and lesbians can get a thrill today….” She looked out at the other students, “No offense.”

There was a grumble from the class.

“We already paid this morning.” Several of the students said, or intoned some facsimile of the same.
Emily spoke up here, “You paid to get us naked…to keep us naked, not to have us do a show just for you.”

There was a grumble again and Morgan Flaherty, one of the male students from the second wealthiest family in the school district raised an intriguing question, “Well, how much would a show cost?”

Emily and Jenna looked at each other eyes getting wider. They walked right into that one.

Mr. Gunderson smiled wickedly off to the side. “Well ladies?”

Jenna looked at Emily again, and shrugged. She honestly had no idea how to even quantify a “show,” for the class. She could imagine a few of the things they’d ask…and she wasn’t even sure she’d be willing to do them. They could just come up with a number that was so outrageous that the students would never be able to pay it…but that would be seen as unfair.

They could come up with a reasonable number…and even double it maybe, with Morgan Flaherty in the mix it would probably happen.

“Can we confer?” Jenna asked her teacher.

“I’ll give you two five minutes,” their mentor said, “And while you work, we’ll come up with your script.”

He motioned the girls to his desk and gave them a piece of paper to write calculations. Jenna and Emily grabbed their bags and pulled out their donation envelopes… quickly counting and thinking.

They overheard the other students suggesting poses and lewd acts…For his part, Mr. Gunderson did say no to one of two things. Scat and fisting were a definite no.

Emily started crying a little bit, but Jenna talked her back from a full breakdown. She told her to write a quick list of things that were a definite no for them…for her. And they could counter bargain.

Jenna asked Mr. Gunderson to show her the fundraiser website, as her phone was in the drama room. She wanted to see where the money stood now.

Both nude girls were floored as the Fundraiser had raked in almost $10,000 more since home room and the envelopes hadn’t even been turned in yet. With a total of almost $28,000 they both realized it was going to be one hell of a musical…

…but that thought didn’t help them come up with a price.

Then Jenna whispered to Emily, “Sweet 16? ...$3,200 total. Sixteen hundred per girl. Put us over the $30,000 mark and we each pocket $600 without telling Elba? I’ve got more than that much in cash in my envelope.”

Emily thought quickly and nodded her head yes. “Me too.”

Jenna turned to the teacher and the class. “3 thousand, 2 hundred.”

There was a murmur as students started doing mental math…

“But no cameras.” Emily added, “This show is just for you.”

There were some groans, but Gunderson quieted them down. “No, that’s fair. I’ve seen the list of things you want them to do.”

There was a grumbled wave of agreement.

Mr. Gunderson looked at the class, “So… Is this a price the market is willing to bear?”

They began to empty their pockets and collect what money they had left. Mr. Gunderson walked over to his desk and picked up his phone, he showed it to Jenna as he added $500.00 to his already existing donation of $303-$101 dollars for each naked student in his home room.

Morgan stayed out of the fray until the kids had collected all they could. A few came forward to Jenna to show their new donation numbers on their phone. She wrote them down to keep track, while Emily counted the cash.

As the money kept rolling in, Jenna had to admit she was getting a little more excited about the possibility of doing some kind of show for the kids. She tossed around the idea in her head that maybe they’d still do something even if they couldn’t match the fee. They may say no to a few more things, but they might do something.

The new total from the class was just over $1,400.

Morgan said, he’d double it. That put them just about $400 shy of the needed number.

The class started to register disappointment… when Morgan asked if he could phone a friend. …and by friend, he meant his dad.

Jenna looked at Emily and the two agreed. Maybe they could pocket a little more, They were close enough to having to do the show anyway, they probably couldn’t weasel out of it too easily. The begging from the students and Mr. Gunderson would be atrocious.

Moments later, they had a new viewer to the classroom feed, a new sponsor for their show and another $800.00 donated into the fundraiser.

“Looks like opening night is here, ladies.” Mr. Gunderson said with a smile. “Let’s compare lists…”

Jenna handed over their list of definitely nots, their teacher looked at both lists and only marked two things off their list. He leaned over with the classroom list and pointed at one item.

“This one is on your no list, but it was on our yes list. You made $400 extra dollars and we agreed no phones. This one happens or some donations disappear.”

Jenna looked at Emily, she felt had again. This didn’t feel like total blackmail, but it felt like a negotiation that had a small hiccup in the other side’s favor. With a lowered head, Jenna agreed. She would take the brunt of the activity anyway.

“Give us a minute to warm up and we’ll start.” Jenna said, taking Emily’s shoulder and stepping behind Gunderson’s desk once more.

He went back to the kids. “Alright class, put your phones away and get ready. It’s almost showtime.”

Mr. Gunderson took a seat in the front room, and pulled a red pen from his pocket. He was going to watch everything they did and make sure they hit every request on the list… even the last one. The grand finale.

Jenna told Emily it was going to be okay, to which her friend nodded worriedly.

Jenna wondered who was going to tell her it would be okay. She definitely wasn’t sure it would be, she wasn’t sure she would be.

NOTEIf you want to skip the short block of comments that follows and continue on to part 28, click this link: viewtopic.php?p=7984#p7984
Last edited by AllieNF on Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
swguy123

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 27 Added.)

Post by swguy123 »

Just wanted to say I have been really enjoying this story, great work! I particularly like people taking nude photos of them. I am really looking forward to the upcoming 'show', hopefully they have to do some really embarrassing stuff. I was just a bit disappointed that they said no cameras, hopefully some people ignore that and manage to sneak a few photos anyway.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

swguy123 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:20 am I was just a bit disappointed that they said no cameras, hopefully some people ignore that and manage to sneak a few photos anyway.
The girls have both forgotten that their show will be streamed on the fundraiser website, meaning everyone watching it online can save screencaps at will and distribute them freely.
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

Executionus wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:23 pm
swguy123 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:20 am I was just a bit disappointed that they said no cameras, hopefully some people ignore that and manage to sneak a few photos anyway.
The girls have both forgotten that their show will be streamed on the fundraiser website, meaning everyone watching it online can save screencaps at will and distribute them freely.
Spoiler alert! ...maybe. ;)

(New chapter should be up tomorrow...been a weird couple of days.)