Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Eight and Epilogue posted

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Debbifan

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Five posted

Post by Debbifan »

Part Five

"Have you got a big enough emoji to block out that bush ?" Diane asked Phil as Carol assumed the Hindu goddess pose alongside Debbi. "I'll just use the usual sized one but can merge some skin tone to disguise the rest" the photographer replied. "The software's that good ?" Diane wondered. "You'd be surprised how much gets retouched with celebrities" said Phil.

Diane was eager to get back to focusing solely on Debbi. "Right Deb. I want you to squat down as if you were taking a pee. Only make sure that you don't, we don't need a mess !" Debbi glowered at her rival. Rebellion kept rising within her but for now she just wanted to get this all over with. She sank to her haunches. "That's it. Now stick your tongue out and look cross eyed if you can. Flash us some peace signs." Debbi did her best to comply while keeping her balance. Diane looked at the resulting photo. Priceless. That was going to be one of her favorites. Not only were Debbi's tits and pussy fully visible in the shot but she looked utterly ridiculous too.

George finally got out of detention. There was a queue at the bus stop but he could not resist taking a look at the second attachment his sister had sent. His eyes popped out of his head as he saw that prefect Debbi doing the splits. It was amazing and way beyond his febrile imaginings. He could see her tits and pussy and everything. He hastily closed the app before anyone else in the queue noticed what he was looking at. And the messages kept coming ! Somehow he resisted the urge to look at more there and then. He had to get home and download them all to his laptop where he could study them full size and store them safely. The guys would have to wait until the afternoon before he revealed his coup.

"Turn your back to us for this one Deb" Diane instructed. "Legs apart and then bend from the waist to grab your ankles."
"Oh, you're joking." Debbi's patience snapped again. "Winner poses loser as she thinks fit" was the only reply that she got. Debbi reluctantly complied. "Look between your legs." It wasn't only the effects of gravity that were causing the blood to run to Debbi's face when she thought of the view that she must be presenting to the camera. "Hmm, we haven't seen that side of you before yet" laughed Diane as Debbi's asshole came into view atop her pussy.

"You're going to cover this up right ?" asked Debbi anxiously. "I've got a nice sunburst for that" Phil reassured her. "There" said Diane. "The sun will be shining out of your ass. We all know that you think that it does anyway !"

Just then, the door to the gym opened. "Who's that ?" cried Debbi in alarm. "Only me" answered Susan. "Great, glad you could make it after all" said Diane. "I've been to the pet shop" Susan explained. "Good to see you Deb" she grinned at the inverted Debbi as Phil took the shot. "Bloody hell Carol" added Susan. "What ?" said Carol. "Your bush !"

"Yeah, we've had this conversation" laughed Diane. "So, you've been to the pet shop ?"
"Yeah, I got this collar and leash."
"Ace ! OK Deb, down on all fours. Carol's going to be taking you for walkies !"
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

I envy that photographer!
Mike
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Great work so far! Loved the tongue out, cross eyed, peace signs pose. Hopefully there's more of that or similar silly facial expressions.
Last edited by swguy123 on Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I'm consistently amused by the "Bloody hell Carol" running gag. I'm just imagining her pubes as a snatch-fro at this point, like she looks like she has Richard Pryor in a scissorlock.
Debbifan

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Six posted

Post by Debbifan »

Part Six

"I'm not wearing a dog collar." Debbi was making token protests but she was still down on all fours and Susan was fixing the collar round her neck. "Looks like you are to me" said Susan as she handed the leash to Carol. "Lead her around the room a bit Carol and Phil can take photos as you go." Diane had realized that there was no need to limit the cameraman to taking just one shot for each pose, he could capture various angles. Phil took photos from the rear and also from the side which showed Debbi's tits hanging nicely. Her perky young tits didn't sag but they made a nice silhouette.

"I could get used to this" laughed Carol. She knew she would feature in some of the shots but now also knew that Diane's focus was solely on Debbi and far from being resentful that her friend was getting all the attention, Carol thought that it was just what Debbi deserved for getting her into this mess in the first place. "It's like when I'm walking Charlie in the morning" Carol continued, referring to her Jack Russell. "Only Debbi doesn't keep stopping every few seconds to cock her leg !"

"That's a brilliant idea Carol" said Diane, seizing on the prompt. "Lift your left leg Deb and make it look as if you're a little male doggy marking his territory." After the obligatory round of refusals and then reminders about the terms of the bet, Debbi did so and Phil took yet another embarrassing photo.

"You're doing very well Debbi" said Diane patronizingly as Susan took off the dog collar. Carol was unconcerned about being left out of this praise. "Now you'll know this one too from your yoga" Diane continued. " I want you to do the reverse crab." Debbi glared at her tormentor but assumed a position leaning back with bent knees and her arms straight down from the shoulders. "No, that's only some sort of half crab" Diane objected. "Arch your back completely as far as it will go, throw your head right back and palms flat to the floor."

Debbi tensed her body. She could feel her muscles being stretched. She felt her already erect nipples tighten even more and her pussy begin to open. Diane explained that Phil was not sure which view would produce the best result, so the cameraman circled Debbi and clicked from every conceivable angle !

George finally made it back home. Great, his parents were out. They wouldn't normally invade the privacy of his bedroom but it was reassuring to know that was not even a possibility. He sat down on his bed and was finally able to open the other attachments and check them out. These were incredible. He still couldn't believe it. It wasn't easy being the younger brother, especially with a four year gap between him and Diane. But his big sister had really come through with this one.

In fact, George had been no part of Diane's original plan but it tickled her fancy when he came home so outraged at being given detention by Debbi and she found it hilarious that her rival's naked body would be perved over by a bunch of third formers !

George downloaded the photos from the phone to his laptop. They'd be safer there and he could study them in detail and on a bigger screen. He remembered trying to ogle Debbi from the bedroom window to which he had been banished while Diane held a pool party a few weeks back. He had thought then he could see seen some of her bum cheeks from a distance in the bikini she was wearing that day. But here in these photos he could see absolutely everything in high definition !

"What time is it ?" Diane asked rhetorically. "Must be prayer time" she answered herself. "Aditty wanted to pose you both paying respects and praying to Mecca, so I want you kneeling side by side." Debbi almost said something blasphemous but she and Carol did get down on their knees. "Not like that. You've seen how the Muslims do it. Press your forehead right down to the ground and bum in the air !" Diane smirked as Carol's asshole and pussy made their first full appearance alongside Debbi's.
Hooked6

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Six posted

Post by Hooked6 »

Magnificent dog collar scene. The humiliation is palpable! In fact the entire story is full of interesting scenes. Can't wait for more.

Hooked6
Debbifan

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Seven posted

Post by Debbifan »

Part Seven

Diane hadn't quite run out of ideas for poses. Debbi was posed once more sitting on the floor but this time lifting her legs in the air in a wide 'v'. "Nice big smile. We know you're enjoying this really !"

She was made to do a handstand with Carol standing alongside supporting her legs. "You're sure you can edit out that bush, 'cos a lot's showing from the side ?"

Diane then had Debbi place both of her feet behind her head with her ankles up by her ears, another pose where Phil took multiple shots from different angles. "Surely you have enough by now ?" asked Debbi desperately. She had begun trying to keep track of the number of photos they had shot but had long since lost track. "OK, time out" answered Diane, using this as an excuse to confer with the cameraman.

Diane wasn't stupid. She realized that most of these poses were too extreme to be used in the official calendar, even with the aid of Photoshop. "Right ladies." She turned back to Debbi and Carol. "We've had a quick look at what we have and I've decided to bow to Phil's professional judgement. There are two or three that will work very well but he's suggested it would be better if you went with him back to his studio where he can pose you with all the usual props to hide your naughty bits, like potted plants and cup cakes and so on."

"What ? Now ? But we've been here hours" Debbi protested, though part of her was relieved that it seemed most of the embarrassing shots that had been taken would be jettisoned for the calendar. "Don't exaggerate, it's only been an hour and a half." said Diane. "I have those kinds of sets ready permanently, it won't take me long at all" assured Phil. Debbi and Carol looked at each other and reluctantly agreed.

"I just need one more shot here for now" said Diane. "Sort of a counterpoint to the first one showing your bums. Stand together again side by side but full frontal. That's it, straight back and a military salute. Look stern and serious !"

"Excellent, that's one we can probably use suitably censored. Do you think so Phil ?" added Diane once the shot had been taken. "Should be fine" the cameraman concurred. "What's going to happen to all those photos you've taken and won't use" demanded Debbi. "Oh, we'll delete those" replied Diane airily. "Really ?" said Debbi. "Yeah, of course !"

Diane and Susan didn't bother accompanying Debbi and Carol to Phil's studio. Looking at the pair in the nude was getting old and Diane had satisfied her lust for humiliating her rival. Diane knew Phil would come up with sufficiently tame shots to be published for sale in the fund raiser. She wasn't sure if she would make any more use of the explicit photos, other than sharing them with her brother and his pervy friends but she'd hang onto them for now.

George opened yet another attachment. It showed a full length frontal shot of both girls giving some kind of salute. But this one had another message from his big sister. "That's all folks !" George couldn't really be disappointed. He had more than enough material for his wank bank. Speaking of which, he had something to take care of before rounding up the gang to share his good fortune and bask in the glory !
Debbifan

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Eight and Epilogue posted

Post by Debbifan »

Part Eight

George had found a corner table in McDonalds that afforded a little privacy and was ensconced there when the rest of his gang arrived, intent on ribbing him for having been in detention that morning. "Ha ha, how was detention ?", "You said that you were bullet proof from ever getting detention", "Until that Debbi came along !" George let them have their fun for a minute or two. "Nothing to it, just boring" he replied. "But I did say that Debbi shouldn't have messed with our family. Take a look at these." He turned his laptop around to show his mates.

"Look, we don't talk about it ok ? Let's just forget it" said Debbi to Carol as they were leaving Phil's studio after having had what would turn out to be the official calendar photos taken. Relations were still frosty between the two friends and would take a few days to repair. "Well at least these photos were not half as bad as what Diane was having you do" Carol responded. "Tell me about it" said Debbi. "No, on second thoughts, don't tell me about it. I just want to forget it all."

George's gang were transfixed at the photo of Debbi and Carol's rears. "You ain't seen nothing yet" smirked George, as he scrolled onto Debbi doing the splits. " The boys crowded closer. "I don't believe it, you can see everything", "Debbi's minge !", "And her tits." "And there's no loss of quality if you zoom in" boasted George, demonstrating the fact. Of course, Debbi's predicament had nothing whatsoever to do with her having put him into detention but he was happy to let that impression linger. "That'll teach her to give you detention" asserted one of the gang, who got out his phone to take a photo of the screen. "What are you doing ?" asked George. "I want a copy of this" the other boy replied. "No need" said George. "You'll all get copies, I'm sending them round the WhatsApp group. There's a load more !"

George took his time in moving through the various shots, making sure each one was fully appreciated. "Bloody hell !" exclaimed one of the gang. "What ? asked George. "That bush" the boy replied. They had reached the photo of the goddess pose and the first frontal view of Carol. "Yeah, it is pretty spectacular isn't it" George laughed as he zoomed in. "But look, when you zoom in on Debbi you can see all the little short hairs that are just starting to grow. She'd have as big a bush if she didn't shave."
"I'm glad she does though" said another boy, to general agreement as they all studied yet another shot of her pussy.

"This is a good one" asserted George. It was Debbi bending and grasping her ankles while she looked through her legs at the camera. "You can see her asshole !" was the cry. "Not so loud, don't tell the whole place" admonished George as he nevertheless took the cue to zoom in.

"You could almost count the wrinkles around it" laughed another of the boys. "You could but why would you want to ?", "13, or maybe 14", "What ?", "The wrinkles round her asshole", "Well, which is it ?", "I'm not sure if that counts as a wrinkle ?", "Maybe half of one ?", "13 and a half !"

The afternoon continued in that vein, the group of third formers not believing their luck as the shots became more and more explicit. George took a message from his sister. "OK, listen up. Diane says we can keep the photos but we can't post them anywhere online" he announced. "Can't we share them at all with anyone else at school ?" complained one gang member. "She says not but if you do, just make sure that they know the rules too !"

Epilogue

Not everything worked out quite as Diane had envisaged. When they first saw the official calendar, Debbi and Carol were hugely embarrassed but Debbi rationalized that she wasn't showing much more than she would in a bikini pic she might have put on social media. Then the calendar proved to be a big success and Debbi and Carol became feted by the principal and school governors for raising so much money. And further to Diane's chagrin, Debbi was universally acclaimed as being 'hot' and became even more popular with the boys. And who knew Carol would look so good with her clothes off ? She began to receive more date requests than she ever had before !

Diane knew she could not make the poses she had taken in the gym available to a wider public without risking exposure herself. She had to content herself with playing with the photos and placing dog ears, cats whiskers and a buttoned nose on Debbi, along with various captions and other manipulations. She did have the consolation of knowing that her bratty brother and his friends were enjoying the fruits of her labors !

That gang were still being troublesome at lunch breaks. "Hold the noise down you lot" said Debbi as she approached their table. "Oh look, it's 13 and a half !" they laughed. "What ?" asked Debbi. "13 and a half, it's what we call you."
"Why ?"
More laughter. "Wouldn't you like to know ?" The boys were enjoying keeping her by their table, each one knowing that they knew exactly how she looked in the nude. Every inch of her, from the pinched nature of her nipples when erect, to the little mole on her inner thigh up by her labia, to every wrinkle around her asshole. "I haven't got time for your silly kid's games, just keep the noise down or it'll be detention again" she said firmly. "Yeah, whatever. See you around 13 and a half !" The boys collapsed into laughter again. Stupid boys thought Debbi as she walked away.

And those photos ? Oh, they're out there somewhere. Phil the cameraman has sold them to a Russian web site, Hot English Teens. And Debbi is in Japan with her genitals pixelated out. But with everyone and their dog taking naked selfies and posting them online, what was the likelihood of anyone who knew the girls stumbling across them ?
jimmythehand

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Eight and Epilogue posted

Post by jimmythehand »

I really enjoyed this story and liked the mix of Debbi being forced to expose herself while at the same time it was her fault for being in that situation. We usually see one or the other so it was fun to see both at once. Carol was just comedy gold and the boys getting the secret viewing party, which doubtless would have humiliated the girls had they known, was the icing on the cake.

Admittedly, I was hoping for one or two more chapters where those in charge either found out that Diane was sharing the pictures or decided that having a ringer had been unfair, resulting in her having to go through some exposure herself and reveal that (in my own imagination) she doesn't really compare with Debbi without her clothes... but that was just me being greedy. :mrgreen: Very good job!
reviewer

Post by reviewer »

First of all, I really really like the story. It is very well written and has a lot of humiliation for Debbi available. I also loved your other Debbi (the IT girl) story, very well written too.

However, for my opinion it's a little bit too direct. Everything goes far too well for Diane and far too wrong for Debbi. I would have appreciated a few twists. Or a different ending, e.g. the pictures were seen by the dean and Diane and her friends are forced to go through the same picture shooting, or worse (if possible 8-) ). Then her bratty brother would have even more pictures to share. Just as an idea ;)
Otherwise, please keep going with your stories!