Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Eight and Epilogue posted

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Debbifan

Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Eight and Epilogue posted

Post by Debbifan »

Part One

Debbi and Diane were bickering. So what's new ? Debbi and Diane were always bickering. They were the two hottest girls in the Sixth Form College and you know how it is with two hot girls. They either bond and build a select group of acolytes around them, or they continually lock horns to see who will come out as top dog. With Debbi and Diane, it was the latter case.

The location for the bickering this time was a meeting to discuss fund raising efforts the sixth form had been tasked with, to assist in the cost of building an extension to the school library. The Sixth Form College was a semi-autonomous adjunct to the main school but members could still have prefect duties within the lower school and that was the case with our two rivals.

Another common feature, when you had two competing hot girls, is that they would select less attractive disciples to back them up and make them look even better in contrast. With Diane and Debbi, these sidekicks were Susan and Carol respectively.

The meeting was getting nowhere. Every time an idea was put forward, if one of Debbi or Diane expressed approval, the other would immediately shoot it down. Finally in frustration, one of the boys suggested "Look, why don't you two just have some kind of competition and we then go with the winner's idea ?" Initially, this caused yet more bickering. "Why bother with a competition ? I'd be bound to win anyway" said Debbi confidently. "Yeah, you wish" Diane replied scornfully. The boy pursued his idea. "You could team up. Deb and Carol against Diane and Susan ?" The two sidekicks were startled at being roped in.

"Badminton" Diane suddenly exclaimed. "What? " said Debbi. " Badminton" repeated Diane "We play doubles against each other."

"We could do I suppose but what's the wager ?" answered Debbi. "Losing pair poses for a naked calendar ! We sell it to raise funds" Diane came up with this idea out of the blue. There were cries of "Woo hoo" from the others present, while Susan and Carol looked taken aback. This didn't phase Debbi however. "You're on" she cried. "Winner gets to pose the losers however they want."

"But the principal won't allow that" said Susan hopefully, desperate to get out of the contest. "He's given us a free hand" countered Debbi. "But it's rude" Carol tried to back Susan up. "Oh shush. We'll photoshop it with black squares or sparkles to cover any naughty bits" replied Diane. "Except for bums, they don't mind showing bare bums on these kind of calendars" added Debbi.

Diane strode over later to where Debbi and Carol were seated together in the cafeteria. "I've cleared it with the principal" she announced. "What ?" said Debbi. "The calendar you're going to be posing for. He said it's fine as long as we make sure nothing shows" Diane continued. Diane was head girl, a fact that rankled with Debbi who was sure that the only reason Diane had got it was because of her family who were bigwigs on the local council. While not exactly from the wrong side of the tracks, Debbi's family background was more mundane. Still, it made sense for Diane to use her position to sweet talk the principal. "Great" answered Debbi. "Though of course it's going to be you posing for the calendar !"

Although both hot, Debbi and Diane made a contrasting pair. Diane was blonde and quite tall with prominent tits and that kind of aristocratic English face that, if one was being unkind, reminded one of the horses she loved to ride. Debbi was more petite, both in build and features with small but perky tits. She inherited her dark hair and olive skin tone from her Italian grandmother. They were both athletic in their own way, had played against each other before and would be evenly matched in a badminton contest but Debbi was confident she held the edge with Carol. Another brunette, rather plain and heavier set than Debbi but pugnacious in any sporting activity. Diane's mousy partner Susan in contrast was bookish and always seemed to hang back during anything remotely physical.

"I don't want to show everyone my bare bum" Carol said anxiously once Diane had left them. "You won't have to" Debbi responded confidently. "I can handle Diane and as for Susan, come on ! You'll wipe the floor with her." Carol considered her rival and was suitably reassured.

Excitement built steadily over the following days as the news filtered down through the lower school. As part of her prefect duties, Debbi was overseeing a rowdy group of third formers at lunch break that happened to include Diane's bratty brother George who, if anything, had an even bigger sense of entitlement than his older sister. First she had to admonish him for having his feet up on the table. Then he began throwing French fries around with his friends. "Stop that George, or you're going into detention and I don't care who your dad is" threatened Debbi. "Yeah ? Wait 'til we get to see your tits" George retaliated. "Any photos are going to be tastefully censored and in any case, they'll be of your precious sister and not of me" said Debbi, before deciding that she wouldn't stoop any further to their provocation. But George would not let it lie and began to lead his mates in a chant of "Get your tits out !"

"Right, that's it. You're in detention on Friday" stormed Debbi. "You can't do that to me" George was outraged. "Just you watch me" Debbi replied.

"Nobody gives me detention" George was complaining to Diane. "Oh for goodness sake, suck it up. It's only an hour of sitting there being bored." Diane had little sympathy. "But I lose face with the gang" George complained. Diane began to smirk. "Do you know how to set up a WhatsApp group ?" she asked. George was offended. "Of course I do" he said indignantly. "Well, set up one with your gang if you haven't already got one. Include me. I can guarantee that you'll soon return to hero status" Diane laughed.

The bickering and rivalry continued to grow. "Oh look, it's this year's model" said Debbi, as Diane and Susan approached them once more in the sixth form common room. "I just thought I'd let you know that I've arranged who's going to be taking your photos" Diane announced. "Your photos you mean" countered Debbi. "No, yours. Anyway, a business associate of my dad runs a design company and he employs this professional photographer and he has the proper lighting and everything" Diane explained. Debbi grudgingly admitted that it was a good idea to make sure they had a professional looking product for the fund raising, even if the original reason for the contest had been somewhat forgotten amidst the rivalry. "It'll be good to have someone who knows what he's doing when I'm directing how you and Susan will pose" she said.

The day of the badminton match arrived and Debbi and Carol were having a light lunch of pasta when Diane came over to their table. " A slight change of plan Debbi" she announced. "What do you mean, change of plan ?" Debbi was immediately suspicious. "Susan's sick, she can't play" Diane continued. "Oh how very convenient" Debbi replied sarcastically. "So you're chickening out ?"

"Not at all, I've got a replacement. Aditty's going to play" Diane answered.
"Who ?"
"Aditty. You know, she joined us after the start of term"
"Oh, the refugee" said Debbi. Empathy never was one of her strong points. She hadn't taken much notice of the small quiet Muslim girl but she did not envisage her being any upgrade on Susan. "Yeah, OK, whatever" Debbi agreed dismissively. By this stage any thought of actually losing this bet seemed out of the question to her.

Unfortunately, it would have paid Debbi to pay a little more attention to the plight of this latecomer to the class. Because Aditty had not arrived from the chaos of Kabul airport but from the streamlined confines of Dubai, where she had been training with the Afghan women's team for the Asian Games at the time of the Taliban takeover. And if her request for political asylum was granted, she intended to try out for the UK badminton team !

There was an interested crowd of sixth formers for the badminton match. Their interest was not in the game itself but everyone now knew what was riding on the result. Debbi, Carol and Diane were all wearing the standard school PE kit. Aditty wore a very stylish Nike hijab tracksuit. Debbi wondered about a Muslim girl. "Is she going to be OK with stripping off for the calendar when you lose ?" she asked Diane. "Oh, in that very unlikely event, Susan will take over when she's over her cold" Diane responded. Debbi let it slide. It was clear that both Carol and Susan were minor players in this rivalry and what people were most focused on, was which of Diane or Debbi would end up posing in the buff !

In the end, it wasn't even close. Whatever Debbi or Carol did succeed in getting back over the net was returned with interest by Aditty. Debbi became more and more desperate but her increasingly frantic efforts more often than not ended in an ungainly heap on the floor, to laughter from the audience.

The contest ended in more bickering and acrimony. "Well, that was pretty conclusive" asserted Diane. "You cheated" stormed Debbi.
"And how, pray, did I cheat ?"
"You knew how good Aditty was"
"Oh, so you remember her name now ?"
"It was supposed to be Susan"
"But Aditty's a member of the school, it was still a doubles match between two teams and you lost !"
"But she wasn't going to strip." Debbi pointed at Aditty accusingly. "So what ? Somebody would have done had you happened to win but as it was, you could hardly have lost more comprehensively" said Diane.

The bickering transferred to being between Debbi and Carol. "This is all your fault" accused Carol. "There's no way we can lose you said. It'll be easy you said. What a laugh it'll be posing Diane you said. Now everyone's going to see my bum on a calendar" she fumed. "Shut up" said Debbi. "Nobody'll be looking at your photos anyway, they just want to see me !" Her vanity had not diminished but that was hardly a way to keep her friend onside !

Access to the gym had been arranged for the weekend so that there would be privacy for the calendar shoot. The gym was chosen as the setting for the photos since it had been the venue for the fateful badminton match and because there was easy access to it from the changing rooms. The photographer was setting up his lights and equipment when Debbi and Carol arrived. "This is Phil." Diane introduced the prematurely balding guy who seemed to be in his thirties. "I've left a pair of robes in the changing rooms" Diane continued. "How thoughtful" replied Debbi sarcastically. "Isn't it just ? Strip off in there and then come out in the robes" instructed Diane, already settling into her role of directing the shoot.
Last edited by Debbifan on Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
Executionus

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part One

Post by Executionus »

Fun start to this. I love the collateral damage dynamic with Carol.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

I can see this is going to be great. I have sent you a private message.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Loving the concept. Can't wait to read more!
Mike
ely

Post by ely »

very interesting although I had difficulty understanding the initial part and the division of the teams. i like badminton
Debbifan

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Two posted

Post by Debbifan »

Part Two

"Bloody hell Carol" said Debbi. "What?" said Carol. "Your bush !" said Debbi. "What ?" said Carol. "Don't you ever trim it ?"
"My mum doesn't let me. She says only tarts shave their bush." Carol tried not to glance at her friend's normally clean shaven pussy. "Your mum ?" exclaimed Debbi incredulously. "Your mum sees your bush ?"
"She just seems to know somehow"
" Bloody hell Carol !"

The pair were undressing in the locker room. The bush conversation continued. "Anyway, nobody will see it, they're going to block out all our naughty bits" Carol argued. "I know but they'll need a pretty big box to block out that" answered Debbi. Carol finally ventured a look at her fellow model and companion in distress. "Well what of it ? I can see a bit of designer stubble coming through on you" she observed. "What ?" said Debbi. "Look, nine o'clock shadow !" Debbi glanced down. It had been a day or so since she had attended to herself down there and she had run out of time this morning. Her Italian genes did lead to a rather luxuriant growth if she was tardy in keeping it under control. "Yeah, well, whatever. As you say, nobody's going to see that detail."

While this was going on, Diane was finishing preparations with Phil the cameraman. "So, you're going to download the photos to my laptop so I can study them at home and decide which ones we'll use for the calendar ?" she reasserted. "Sure, whatever you want, your dad's paying" Phil confirmed. "Then you can do your magic to Photoshop the things we can't show ?"
"Yeah, that's routine" said Phil.

The two reluctant models made their way put into the gym, clad only in the robes Diane had provided. "Ah, there you are ladies" Diane greeted their reappearance. "Now as you remember, it was part of the bet that the winning team would pose the losers in whatever way they saw fit. I'm sure your evil minds were already thinking about what you were going to do to me and Susan ?" Carol had given it no thought at all but Debbi looked guilty. " I see that you had Debbi" Diane laughed. "Susan and Aditty couldn't be here this morning but they gave me a couple of requests and I have more than enough ideas of my own. So slip those robes off and we can get started !"

Debbi and Carol bowed to the inevitable and shrugged the robes off of their shoulders. Diane greedily inspected their naked forms. "Bloody hell Carol" she exclaimed. "What ?" said Carol. "Your bush" said Diane.

As it happened, for her nefarious purposes Diane was much more interested in Debbi. She was pleased to see that Debbi was ostensibly shaved, even if there was a day or two's growth. That didn't obscure anything and would add a little detail of interest to any viewers would would be zooming in on the photos she intended to obtain.

Phil had also been studying the two bodies he would be working with in a professional capacity. "You can still see the marks from their underwear on their bodies" he remarked. "Oh, that's OK" said Diane. "It just emphasizes that they're not wearing their underwear any more" she joked. "Right ladies. As you know, it was agreed with the principal that bare bums would be ok to be shown uncensored. So for the cover, I thought it would be nice to have a shot of you both standing together with your back to the camera but looking over your shoulder so we can see those pretty faces !"
mikewozere

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Two posted

Post by mikewozere »

I'm surprised they weren't embarrassed about showing their bodies to the photographer!
Mike
Debbifan

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Three posted

Post by Debbifan »

Part Three

"I don't want my bum on the cover" squealed Carol. "Everyone will see it in the shops without having to buy it" she continued. "Who cares what you want loser" replied Diane harshly. "Winner calls the shots, that was the agreed deal and we want bare bums on the cover !" Debbi and Carol shuffled forward with their backs to the camera. Diane giggled. This was going to be so much fun. Of course she had no interest in seeing naked girls but she would get a huge kick out of humiliating and ridiculing Debbi. Carol's participation was an incidental as far as she was concerned. She also knew someone else close to her who was going to be over the moon with the results of her plan.

"I said look over your shoulders at the camera" Diane reminded the unhappy pair. As Debbi and Carol did so they became acutely aware of Phil the cameraman, as if noticing him for the first time. "He's looking at us" said Debbi stupidly. "Well, duh !" laughed Diane. "What did you think he was going to do ? Turn his eyes away ?" Phil tried to put the two 17 year old girls at ease. "I'm only interested in the composition of the photo darling. I've done hundreds of these shoots, it's all in a day's work" he lied. In fact he was normally taking photos of beloved pets or spoiled children for doting grandparents, alongside his commercial work for local businesses such as Diane's father's. This was a much more interesting gig and he was already thinking of whether he could find a money making opportunity involving any out takes. But for now he concentrated on the job in hand.

"Oh come on, don't look so miserable. Smile for the Camera" Diane instructed them. "Think of how great this is all going to be for our fund raising." Debbi and Carol offered up wan smiles.

While his sister was having the time of her life, her younger brother George was not enjoying his Saturday morning at all. The 13 year old had never had detention before, nobody had ever dared to give him one before that bitch Debbi. He had been teased mercilessly by his gang already and now that it had come to it, this morning was as boring as hell and time was creeping along so slowly. George suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He had been able to bag a place at the rear of the class and wondered if he dare risk looking at his phone. Old Mr. Hudson at the front of the class seemed as bored as the kids and was even nodding off. He had told them that as long as they were quiet he wasn't going to bother them. George fished the phone from his pocket and saw that the message was from his sister together with an attachment which he opened. His hand shook with surprise and excitement. It was a photo. That bitch Debbi and her dopey friend. Stark naked ! You could see their bums and it was clearly them. He suddenly remembered that competition he had heard about. The sixth form had kept the result quiet but Diane must have won. He read the message. 'One for your mates. More to come. Much more !'

"So Debbi. I've seen you in the gym and I'm sure that you're capable of doing the splits." Diane wanted to move on with her plan. "The splits ?" asked Debbi incredulously. "Yeah, surely you've seen some old cheerleader routines like they have in the States ?"
"But cheerleaders wouldn't be naked" Debbi objected. "Winners get to pose losers as they want" Diane reminded her. "That was your idea if I remember correctly !" Debbi had to concede that it was. "But I don't think I can do the splits" she prevaricated.
"Yes you can, you showed me once at yoga" said Carol helpfully. "Thanks a bunch" said Debbi.

Debbi was perfectly capable of doing the splits of course. She could feel the heat rising to her face as she stared into the eye of the camera and could not help but envisage what it must be capturing. She knew her nipples and pussy would be blurred out or something but still...

"Fine, now lift up your left arm and point upwards and have your right arm going back in a line from there to the floor. Lean back from the waist and thrust your tits out. That's it, tilt your head. Look sultry !" Diane was already really getting into this. "What do you want me to do ?" asked Carol. Diane had forgotten about her. "Oh, just stand off to the side there looking pretty" said Diane. "Can I cover ?" Carol asked. "Er, yeah, fine" said Diane distractedly, her attention focused on the stark exposure of Debbi. She didn't intend to have Carol in the shot anyway.
Debbifan

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Four posted

Post by Debbifan »

Part Four

Diane was relentless. The poses kept coming. "Sit down there Debbi. Can you hook your right foot behind your head ?"
"What ? No ! No way am I that flexible."
"See if you can help her get it there Carol."
"Ow, no, it's too far."
"Ok, ok. But you got it quite a long way up. So pretend that you are licking your foot." Relieved that her leg was not forced so far back as in the previous suggestion, Debbi complied. "That's it, give it a good lick, or better yet, suck your toe. Go ummm, it's really tasty !"
"What do you want me to do ?" asked Carol. "Oh, just stand off to the side looking pretty."

The camera clicked again with another fine view of Debbi's pussy. As she had with the photo of the splits and would do with all subsequent poses, Diane forwarded the pic on to her younger brother. "Over to the wall bars now Deb" continued Diane. She didn't normally call her 'Deb', they did not have that kind of relationship. But 'Debbi' was getting to be a bit of a mouthful each time and they had some way to go yet !

Debbi stood and made her way to the wall bars. "Right, I want to see how high you can lift your left leg. See if you can hook your foot over the fifth bar. Help her Carol."
"Ow" Debbi winced. "Come on you can do it Deb" encouraged Carol as she pushed Debbi's ankle back. "You managed the splits." Debbi felt her pussy being stretched open along with her other ligaments ! "Excellent" observed Diane. "Spread out your arms to balance and look away as if lost in thought."
"Shall I stand off to the side looking pretty ?" asked Carol. "You got it" said Diane.

The phone kept vibrating in George's pocket. His frustration was huge now that he knew what each occasion was likely to mean but he did not dare to open the attachments again while in detention. He wouldn't have wanted to risk having his phone confiscated anyway but now its' contents were much too precious ! Twenty minutes to go. He would just have to wait. Then he could phone around and get all of his mates along to McDonalds and begin to bask in the glory !

"How come it's all just me ?" Debbi had begun to recognize the pattern. "Winners pose losers as they like" Diane repeated the mantra of Debbi's own devising. "But we may as well have you both in this one. Carol, stand alongside Debbi. Aditty suggested this one. I'm sure you've seen those Hindu goddesses ? Or at least a Bollywood movie ?" Diane demonstrated the stance with legs apart and bending at the knees and arms outstretched with wrists bent, so the hands pointed upwards. It looked innocent enough on the fully clothed Diane but displayed the naked forms of the two hapless losers admirably as they shuffled awkwardly into position. "Big smiles !"
Executionus

Re: Winter contest : The Embarrassing Nude Calendar - Part Four posted

Post by Executionus »

Ha, the sad part is that the god pose is one of the more tame yoga poses that Aditty could have suggested here. This continues to be entertaining.

I've actually felt George's pain in this situation before. I have a longtime hot friend who on rare occasions gets a kick out of trying to embarrass me sometimes by sending nude selfies repeatedly when she knows that I'm in an inappropriate public place of some sort where I can't look at them until later. The brat finds it hilarious.