Winter Story Contest (The Results)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.

Favorite Winter Contest Story?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:41 pm

The Embarrassing Nude Calendar, by Debbifan
71%
The Nude Advent Calendar, by Humilatron
14%
Santa's Lap, by AllieNF
14%

Total votes: 14

*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Happy Friday, everyone!

Well, that will do it for the winter contest this year. Not as big of a turn-out as last year's summer one, but the holiday season does tend to be pretty busy in comparison! The submissions are as follows, although only complete stories will be be eligible for voting.

The Embarrassing Nude Calendar, by Debbifan -- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1747

The Nude Advent Calendar, by Humilatron -- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1665

Santa's Lap, by AllieNF -- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1722

Volunteer Elf Humiliated (Incomplete), by mastergepetto -- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1787

Best of luck on finishing up your first story, mastergepetto. I'll race you with my now overdue contest story! Everyone else, best of luck in the voting. The poll will be open for one week, and I'll be announcing the winners next Friday.

Yours truly,
Lady Lucia
Last edited by *Lady Lucia* on Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Re: Winter Story Contest (The Voting)

Post by Executionus »

Christmas contests seem to be pretty dead in recent years, probably because we're all so busy in that time. I found it funny that everybody did either the Elf or the Calendar prompts. I never did have any good ideas for any of the prompts myself (not wanting to do my own suggestion). I had one idea for the "innocent gift" prompt where the gift would have a hidden camera in it, but I didn't end up liking it enough to write it. Plus I was busy with Thirsty business.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

And that concludes the voting! Rather than post a new thread, I figured this would be easier to reference the results. As you'll see above, "The Embarrassing Nude Calendar" easily took first place. Congratulations to Debbifan for the crushing victory! And thank you to Humilatron and AllieNF for your submissions as well--technically, you both get second place. :P

Debbifan, shoot me a PM in regards to your prize! Like former Summer/Winter contest winners, you'll have several options. I'll leave them private for the sake of mystery and maybe a bit of suspense, but I'll definitely highlight Debbifan's win at the top of whatever I end up posting after the decision is made.

As for my next contest, stay tuned! I'm considering running my third annual summer contest, but I'm a bit hesitant to overlap contests with Humilatron's Summer Slam. For now, I'll leave things TBD. Also, I challenge everyone to speed write a Valentine's Day story and get it posted ASAP. :)

Once again, congrats to Debbifan!!!!

Much love,
Lady Lucia
Humilatron

Re: Winter Story Contest (The Results)

Post by Humilatron »

I don’t imagine my tournament overlapping especially since my intent is to not make it as writing heavy, just enough to have some fun. Plus, I’m not even certain at the moment what the turn out will be like so I guess we’ll find out. I do have the details mostly figured out now, but I’ll wait till at least March to post the exact details.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805