Summer Story Contest, 2022 (Part Three)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
*Lady Lucia*

Summer Story Contest, 2022 (Part Three)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hey, everyone! Website creation has been pretty time consuming, and I just realized I haven't made an official post about this yet. You may remember from the original outline, but here's what's coming up next: The first part of each entry is due by June 1st. We've been teased by titles and characters, and now we'll get to see the set-up for each story. After that, each writer will have the rest of the summer to complete their stories at their own pace.

Here are the titles:

"The Prideful Fall," by Humilatron

"Trapped in the Shower," by Executionus

"Fire Drill Follies," by edithdick

"Lifeguard's Last Ride!" by Nikolai

"The Ripple Effect," by mastergepetto

"The Tease," by Lady Lucia

And you can find the character teasers here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1973

Good luck, and happy writing!

--Lady Lucia
edithdick

Fire Drill Follies, by Edith Dick

Post by edithdick »

Part One

To be honest, I just don’t like bullies. That’s what this is about. I know in my past life, there would have been some who considered me a bully, but I wasn’t. I know bullies. I know their type anyway.

I had transferred to that school when I moved in with my Aunt Holly and her delinquent son Michael last fall. Michael was a sophomore at the Holy Cross catholic school, but my “punishment” didn’t warrant a private education. No, I was sent to Harrington Military Academy. Not that I had any allusions of enlisting after graduation. I was told I needed discipline. As if.

I recognized Jane as a bully from the first day I started in the fall. My own circumstances meant I would best avoid her. Until Finals week, I had. Jane was a classic girl bully. She tormented the kids my senior year. If I hadn’t been on probation then, I might have intervened earlier, but when she did what she did, what choice did I have? It all started during Finals Week. As a senior this was the most important week of my life. Pass a final, and you are pretty much destined to graduate on time. Fail; not.

Most high schools don’t have seniors take gym class, but military schools almost always do. Gym final was grueling, but it’s not like I ever shied away from athletics. It started with an obstacle course, then a rope climb, and finally a two-mile run. I always finished with the first group and so we were the first ones to hit the showers. Jane and her friends there too.

I should have waited until the three of them went into the locker room before I headed in, but they were standing in front of the door, and I was too tired to think about it. As I brushed past one of the toadies, Amber, I knew it was a mistake immediately.

“Watch it bitch!” Amber shouted.

I managed a weak smile and said, “Excuse me, just going to take a shower.”

“We didn’t ask for your life fucking story.” Jane sneered. “Apologize, now!”

Like I said, I was too tired to think straight. “I said excuse me.” I slowly was inching my way toward the door as we spoke.

“That doesn’t sound like an apology.” Mused Rose. She was the only one of the three of them who didn’t seem irate for no reason.

“They call you Trouble Tabitha. So are they right? Are you trouble, Tabitha?” Jane asked.

“No trouble.” I said flatly. Finally making it to the door, I pushed it open and walked in before they could respond. They didn’t follow me, so I headed to my locker and got undressed. I say locker, but that is being generous. None of the cupboards had locks on them, or even the ability to add a lock. I set my clothes in there, grabbed a towel off the towel shelf and went into the shower. I could hear water already running from other stalls, so there were at least a couple of other girls ahead of me.

There weren’t a lot of showers, compared to the number of girls. The school stressed discipline, strict adherence to rules, and maximizing efficiency. Girls were expected to be quick about showers. There even was only one locker room, since the boys and girls had segregated gym classes. Like I said, efficiency.

When I finished my shower, I headed back to my locker. Unfortunately, Jane and her toadies were there waiting for me. They had managed to get in and finished their showers about the same time as me.

“Here comes 'Trouble', again.” Said Rose.

I wouldn’t have had to pass them to get to my locker, except they took three steps toward me as I was walking to get my clothes. “I wasn’t done talking to you, bitch!” Jane shouted. “You think you can disrespect us like that?”

Now understand, I am not a big girl. I’m 5’3” and maybe 110 on a heavy day. Jane only had a couple of inches on me, but probably 20 pounds as well. Add in her friends, and you can see why I didn’t bother fighting back. Well, I at least I don’t fight the way stupid people do.

“Jane, what do you think you’ll do after graduating?” I asked. Might as well try and change the subject to something that would remind her that this week will determine if we DO graduate.

“Who the fuck are you and why do you care?” Jane demanded. Her friends seemed to get what I was driving at, but Jane isn’t all that bright. By this time, most of the rest of the class had finished their test and were in the locker room either showering or waiting to shower.

“I’m just saying, after this week we’ll have all sorts of better things we could be doing than thinking about school and all of this.” I said, as calmly as I could muster.

“Are you getting smart with me?” Jane growled. She really was thick. She had taken a couple of steps toward me. Rose and Amber had stayed put, though they weren’t backing down, they just didn’t move forward with Jane. As she approached, I took a couple of steps back until I bumped into another girl who was waiting for the shower.

“Oh, sorry.” I told the person behind me.

This really set Jane off, who then yelled, “So you DO know how to apologize?”

With no room to back up, Jane had finally reached me. She grabbed my shoulder to shake me, but just then the fire alarm went off. Now as I said, this school is all about rules and discipline. When a fire alarm goes off, you don’t dawdle. After five minutes, if you are not in your muster area, you are considered AWOL, and that is the same as an unexcused absence in normal school. It carries an automatic three-day suspension. On Finals week, it would have meant spending my summer taking makeup classes or worse.

Of course, Jane and her friends knew this. Rose and Amber were already out the door by the time I got Jane’s hand off my shoulder. It was stupid I know, but I thought giving her a three-day suspension would have solved my problems. That was why I did it. That was why I grabbed her towel before sprinting out the door.
Last edited by edithdick on Tue May 10, 2022 12:11 am, edited 8 times in total.
*Lady Lucia*

Re: Summer Story Contest, 2022 (Part Three)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

That works! We can keep the teasers here, and you can copy/paste onto your own post when we write the full stories in June.

—LL
Humilatron

The Prideful Fall - Teaser

Post by Humilatron »

Sakura Private Academy is a ruthless school with a very strict hierarchy. It believes in the simple ideas of darwinism where only the fittest will survive. Bullying is seen as a method of determining who will survive in the real world. Those who cannot defend themselves ought to be punished for even daring to be weak minded.

The school itself is 4 years long and follows directly after high school. It is often used by parents to toughen up their kid or to teach them a lesson. At the top of the food chain is the most ruthless of them all, Akari Yumeko. Yumeko climbed her way up to the top in her first week of attending the private academy and now reigns supreme on all of the weaklings making them go through the most humiliating rituals and tasks.

“Please, Ms Akari! Don’t leave me like this!” A girl cried as she was tied to the statue in front of the school completely naked with a dildo stuck inside her, vibrating cruelly as a warning sign.

“Be a good girl, Emi and stay there for the rest of the day,” Akari said as she smirked. “Maybe this will teach you not to bump into me when you’re walking.”

“Y-yes, Ms Akari,” Emi sobbed knowing that arguing would only make things worse.

Yumeko walked away, her long black hair swaying behind her as the other girls ogled and took pictures of the naked Emi that hung there.

——

*click clack click clack*

The sound of heels echoed through the halls as Himeko Yuri entered the school. Her blonde hair made her almost stand out among the crowd as she pushed her way past some students gazed at her out of curiosity.

Her uniform was slightly different from the other girls as she modified it just a little. Her shirt missed one button allowing her breasts to be pushed out, her skirt slightly shorter to allow for herself to flash her panties at any passerby. She basically begged someone to come up and touch her.

Yuri turned into the classroom as all eyes turned to face her. Yumeko raised an eyebrow and then narrowed her eyes at this mystery girl. “Ms Himeko, what is with your hair?” the teacher asked.

“This is my natural hair,” Yuri replied. “Is there something wrong with that, Ms Sato?”

“You know our policies,” the teacher said. “You’ll have to go see the headmaster where you’ll dye your hair.”

“I don’t think so,” Yuri said. “Sorry, Ms Sato, but I cannot obey your orders. My hair has never been touched ever, and I intend to keep it that way. If that’s a problem, feel free to contact my father.”

Ms Sato’s back straightened. “That won’t be necessary, head to your seat. Class, please welcome Himeko Yuri. She is a new transfer at Sakura Private Academy.”

Yuri sat down in her seat and glanced over at Yumeko who was still glaring at her. Yuri leaned over slightly and said. “If you need glasses, I could help pay for them.”

Yumeko straightened her back making a mental note to teach Yuri a lesson after class.

“Just you wait,” Yumeko said. “I’ll have to give you the traditional welcome.”

“I look forward to it,” Yuri said before focusing on the lesson at hand.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
mastergepetto

Re: Summer Story Contest, 2022 (Part Three)

Post by mastergepetto »

This is the Prologue and the very beginning of Part 1. I will repost the Prologue and beginning of Part 1 in the individual full story thread in June.

Prologue

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect—or ripple effect—is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic, nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. A ripple effect occurs when an initial disturbance to a system propagates outward to disturb an increasingly larger portion of the system, like ripples expanding across the water when an object is dropped into it.

Kelly Miller sat at her computer staring at the nude images in front of her.

The pictures were obscene. Not a single part of the girl was left unexposed. The first shot showed a fit woman’s body fully nude from the neck down, spreading her legs and arching her back for the camera. The second image showed a close up of the girl’s shaved pussy, its pink lips slightly parted, offering a slight opening only obscured by the clear fluids dripping out of the awaiting abyss. The third shot gave viewers an intimate demonstration of two wide open holes as the woman’s butt stretched towards the camera, practically jumping out of the screen. Every small wrinkle, every small hair, and every small goose-bump of freckle obscenely visible in thousands of pixels.

The pictures were online. These particular images that Kelly was viewing her on a popular OnlyFans account. However, similar images and videos of the same woman had been posted on Reddit and on other sites in an attempt to garner support and advertise for the owner’s subscription service. The images and videos had tens of thousands of upvotes across Reddit and any Joe-Schmoe with a cell-phone or computer could access all but the most extreme sets for free.

The pictures were of her.

Several months ago, Kelly would have been traumatized by even a picture of her in her underwear being posted online. In fact, while in college, one of her friends posted a picture on Facebook of Kelly and her friends celebrating a fun night out at the bars, oblivious to the fact that the image showed Kelly seated at the booth with her legs parted just wide enough to show the pink panties she had worn under her black dress. Kelly was able to convince her friend to take the image down the next day, but not before the post received over 100 likes and was spread around her group of guy friends.

Several months ago, Kelly would have laughed at the idea of her willingly posting explicit pictures of herself online for anyone to see. She was not necessarily a prude, but she generally dressed conservatively and only let a select few close intimate partners see her naked—and she’d never send them pictures no matter how much the begged for worry of them being leaked. Unfortunately for Kelly, she had chosen to focus on her academics over romance and had not had a serious boyfriend in years.

Several months ago, Kelly was a doctoral candidate working on her thesis in the program of her dreams. Her hard-work and studies, graduating summa cum laude with a dual degree in economics and mathematics from Stanford several years prior, had but her on the path to a rewarding career. She eventually planned to leverage her doctorate in mathematics into working at a big bank in San Francisco, where many of her close friends worked.

But that was several months ago. That was before the Springhurst Colorado Incident.

The Springhurst Colorado Incident, as the media and internet termed it, or “the day that will live in infamy” as Kelly had become accustomed to calling it, was such a bizarre chain of events that Kelly had to laugh every time it came up in order not to cry. The media drummed up the absurdity of it all, turning into an international frenzy, making it go viral, and creating the story of the Summer. Outside of the Reds going on a 49-game winning streak after starting 4-23, nothing was discussed more during the Summer of 2022 than the Springhurst Incident. You would have had to have been living under a rock in the Summer of 2022 to not be familiar with the Springhurst Incident, as every warm-blooded male in the Western hemisphere had spent hours intimately studying the events that took place on that day.

Kelly replayed the events of that day in her head as she had done hundreds of times before, wondering what went wrong and how such a seemingly small disturbance, or ripple, could have created such widespread humiliation.

---------------------------------------

Part 1A—A Stroke of Bad Luck

The weekend was going to be one for the books. Kelly had flown to Denver to celebrate her best friend Madison’s bachelorette weekend. From Denver, she rented a car and drove several hours to an exclusive golf and ski resort in the Mountains where she met up with Madison and the two other members of the party, Alyssa and Katerina, who had flown in from California in Madison’s family jet.

All four girls had met in college at Stanford and had been close ever since. Madison was the daughter of a Silicon Valley tech billionaire. Her father had invested in several start ups including Yahoo, Google, and Amazon in the late 90s and had cashed in well. Although she was extremely privileged, she was fun and energetic, and was always nice to Kelly, which is why her and Kelly had become close friends.

Occasionally, Madison would have an elitist, entitled, bitchy streak, but their two other friends, Alyssa and Katerina, were always there to calm her down. Alyssa and Katerina were attorney’s in San Francisco and were the rocks that kept the group together. While Madison was the leader of the group, Alyssa and Katerina were the pair that kept Madison in line. They were probably the only two people in the world who could.

If Alyssa and Katerina had not been attorneys, they could have easily made it as supermodels—Alyssa had the perfect tall, blonde frame ideal for the runway while Katerina was an Eastern European/ Turkish goddess. They were two of the most supportive, Type-A girl boss people Kelly had ever met and loved how supportive they were of all her endeavor’s. Kelly probably would have settled for some standard bank job out of college if they hadn’t encouraged her to get her doctorates in mathematics, promising that they would use their connections at Goldman Sachs SF to get Kelly a high-level position once she was done.

So far, the bachelorette weekend had been perfect. They had spent Thursday lounging around the resort, being pampered at the spa and teasing the pool boys that would bring them their numerous drinks by the pool. Today, their plan was to play golf at the PGA level course at the resort and then take the jet down to Las Vegas to spend the Friday and Saturday nights getting bottle service at the hottest clubs on the strip.

As the foursome pulled up to the tee box on 18, little did they know their weekend was about to take a dramatic turn.
Executionus

Trapped in the Shower by Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Part 1:

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU GUYS!!" I screamed, red in the face, naked, soaking wet under the running water while desperate to stay covered and unseen.

The three pairs of horny female eyes staring at me refused to blink or turn away, trying to see what little of my body still remained hidden from them. I was trapped with no way out!

It's so bizarre to think that just an hour ago this was such a normal day. I was hanging out with three of my best friends in the world: Kelly, Jennifer, and Lisa. My name is Erik and I'm a boy. I know that for lots of people it's weird for a boy like me to hang out with mostly girls, but I've always gotten along with girls better than I do boys. Most boys are gross, idiotic, and they randomly hit each other as hard as they can for no reason just to prove how manly they are. That kind of nonsense got old for me way back in elementary school.

Meanwhile I grew up in a neighborhood where I was the only boy in my age range, and there were a total of 7 girls here within a few years of me. Even when I was really little, like 5, it was just normal for me to hang with all of them. I especially enjoy playing with my three best friends, and we do all sorts of things together. With all of them I've never really been "a boy", I've always been one of the girls and I've always been ok with that (even though I'm not trans or anything). I'm barely any bigger than the girls are and I have long hair, so I kinda blend in with them when we all hang together. It's not a bunch of tea parties or whatever dumb stereotype you just thought up either. Jennifer is such a boss at video games that she usually beats me, and it's always a lot of fun to hang out at her place and play her Switch. Lisa is just crazy and super funny, always climbing on stuff and saying the most inappropriate thing possible to make us all laugh.

And Kelly...well Kelly is just amazing, literally the perfect person. Her green eyes, orange hair, and heart-warming smile all combines to make me lightheaded when I'm with her nowadays. She's so beautiful without equal. I don't just like her for being pretty though, she's the one person I trust most in the world and she's always there to help everyone at all times, no matter what. She's awkward a lot of the time, but she does it in such a cute way that I can't resist it. Like...I would die for Kelly...but I could never tell her anything like that because it would be WAY too embarrassing and all of the other girls would tease me for it. Maybe she would too, and that would hurt my heart in ways that I just couldn't take.

It's not just Kelly. All of my friends here are super hot, especially my three best friends, and I get really embarrassed sometimes when I look at them or one of them looks me in the eyes. I think so much of the tension and weirdness I feel is because I've known them my whole life, since we were all little kids. Now me and Kelly are 15, Jennifer our "fearless leader" is 16, and crazy little Lisa is 14. We're all in the middle of our horny teenage years and it's like all any of us can think about is dating and sex stuff. I've never dated any of the girls here (or any girls to be honest), but I really wish I could. I'm just afraid to ask anyone out, and none of them have ever asked me out yet. For all I know none of them would ever want to date me, and it would hurt my feelings really badly if they all told me no.

I fantasize about seeing my friends naked all of the time, like seriously ALL of the time...especially my crush Kelly. I feel guilty about it sometimes, but I just can't help it. They're all so beautiful and sexy, and I'm around them all of the time. This summer has been INTENSE for making me think inappropriate thoughts about those three, because they keep wearing such revealing clothes around me. I've already gotten to see all three of their bras when they bent over in front of me wearing a loose tank top. I keep praying that one day one of them will forget to wear a bra and do that, but it never happens. And whenever we go swimming? My face is probably red the entire time I'm hanging out with them because their little bikinis torture me in the best possible ways. I've been tempted, MANY times, to try and spy in their bedroom windows at night hoping to finally see one of them naked, but I am terrified of getting caught so I never do it. Not only would I get in trouble with my mom, but I might lose one (or all) of my best friends forever and that wouldn't be worth it to me even if I saw them naked first.

I know that they all feel the same way, it's been proven. Especially Jennifer, that woman doesn't even try to hide it! She likes to tease me about wanting to see me naked, and daring me to flash her. She's done this for years! The last time we were at the pool that psycho actually offered me $20 if I would take my shorts completely off while we were in the deep end together! I told her no, obviously, but she just kept going on and on with it. She even threatened to pull them down herself. She wasn't serious, just being her usual bratty self, but I still felt super nervous from that. I could never take my clothes off in front of a girl, that would be utterly embarrassing. This goes triple if it was one of my best friends, they are the LAST people on Earth I'd ever want to see me naked. I think I would have a heart attack. The worst part though...was that it was also really sexy having her pressure me like that. Like, it's hot that she wants to see me naked so badly, but it's also way too embarrassing for me to ever actually let her. I try not to say horny things like that back to her or the others though, because I'm afraid of creeping them out.

Lisa has also started to be super blatant about staring at me, but Lisa is just horny 24/7 now that she's turned 14. I swear Lisa is hornier than most of the boys I know at school. When we go to the pool it's all she does is stare at all of the shirtless guys in swimsuits, especially the older guys with huge muscles. She stares at me a lot too, even if I'm not huge like those other guys. Jennifer keeps teasing us about wanting to pull my pants down with Lisa the youngest watching so that she can finally get a real dose of Sex Ed, and Lisa keeps begging her to do it! I started wearing a belt all of the time just in case they actually tried something some day.

Kelly though...she's too pure and wholesome for that sort of thing. She would never threaten me or try to embarrass me. Still though, when she was asked point-blank by Jennifer on if she thought I was hot and if she wanted to see me naked, she got really red and admitted that she did. It made my heart skip a beat when she said that, and I almost had the courage to ask her out that day...almost. Because Kelly is a ginger, she turns ridiculously red every time she's even slightly embarrassed (which is super cute). She has started to turn red all of the time when we're alone together, especially if I'm not wearing a shirt. I keep hoping that she'll ask me out one day because I've been in love with her for so long, but she never does. And I'm terrified of making a move like that myself. If she told me no it would crush me. Just imagining it fills me with the fright of death itself.

So today, this fateful evening, all of us were hanging out together in my back yard. My mom works nights (and my bitchass dad bounced a decade ago), so by hanging out here we didn't have to worry about any adults bothering us. There's a rule that we're not allowed indoors together without an adult present (as if we were all suddenly going to have sex out of nowhere), but outside was fine. Because Lisa was being her usual horny self, she dared us all to play Truth or Dare together. We've done it before, but this was the first time we've ever done it after it was getting dark and somehow that made it feel much more extreme and naughty. I could tell that all three of them felt the same way too. Kelly even blurted out immediately that dares to remove clothes were off limits (although it was funny because she was staring right at Jennifer when she said that, not even me "the boy". She probably knew that I'd never have the guts to make a dare like that).

Honestly the truth portion of the game was 10x more intense than the dares were, because none of us were any good at thinking up good dares but we had some mortifying truths back and forth. Well...let me rephrase...I could think of LOTS of good dares for all three of them, but none that I wouldn't be ashamed to ask out loud (and most of them broke Kelly's rule). Me being so horny was messing with my ability to make tame enough dares, and I think it might have been bothering the others too. One of the dares Lisa did give to me was to headstand in the grass, and that wound up getting a bunch of mud in my long hair. We eventually banned all dares and made the game truths only.

The truths though were fire! Jennifer had to admit to secretly streaking bareass down our street in the middle of the night when she was 13 because her cousin dared her to do it. I kicked myself for missing that. Lisa...oh my God Lisa...she actually admitted to something that I had always suspected of her: That she touched herself at the pool often while staring at half-naked guys. Kelly and Jennifer squealed like maniacs when I asked that, and then twice as loud when she actually admitted to it.

They got me good with one of my questions, where Jennifer ordered me to pick which one of the three of them that I would most rather go out with and kiss. I almost couldn't speak when asked that, but I meekly admitted the truth..."Kelly." Jennifer cackled with delight at my answer, and Lisa smugly responded "I knew it!". Kelly blushed and looked away, unable to look at my face. Of course, I couldn't look at hers after saying that either, so both of us were looking in random directions (which Lisa and Jennifer found hilarious, the bastards).

Because she's such a goodie girl compared to the other two, Kelly eventually got asked by Lisa what was the most depraved and horny thing that she's ever done (such as flashing guys, spying on them, taking/sending dirty pictures). I couldn't believe my ears when sweet innocent Kelly, blushing solid Cherokee-red in her face and chest, admitted to once spying on a boy and almost seeing him naked. The girls immediately demanded the boy's name, but she refused to say. Even when Jennifer used her next turn to ask that boy's name as an actual truth question, Kelly still refused and told us all that she didn't want that boy to ever find out about it and get mad at her.

Jennifer wouldn't let up though, and then asked her "Wait...WAS IT ERIK??? Did you almost see ERIK naked?"

Kelly shook her head and squeaked "NO!" as high pitched as possible, but her face went crimson and all attempts at holding a poker face were lost quickly. It was very obvious that she was lying.

Lisa yelled "It was. IT WAS ERIK! Oh my Goooooood!"

Kelly covered her face with her hands "You guys STOP! He's right THERE!"

I was stunned, barely breathing. My crush, kind angel Kelly, had spied on me changing. I never would've expected that from her. I would expect that sort of thing from the other two, but never her. I couldn't even speak at first.

Jennifer then asked "What did you see? How much did you see? Come on, you should tell us. He probably wants to know too. And if you saw *it*, then you have to tell us how big it is"

Kelly squealed "NOOO! No I didn't see that! I didn't see anything, let's just drop it. I never should've told you guys that. Erik I'm soooo sorry."

She looked terrified of my reaction, afraid that I would be mad at her. Honestly I wasn't mad at all, as weird as it sounds, especially since she says she didn't see anything. Mostly I felt...loved? Maybe not that, but at least lusted after. The idea that my crush tried to spy on me naked made my heart flutter a bit. If one day she ever came to me, told me that she loved me, became my girlfriend, and then just asked to see my dick...I might even let her. MIGHT! Maybe. Probably not actually. But still, it felt really amazing to think that she found me attractive enough to spy on, even if I should've been offended or something.

I finally spoke up "It's..uh...it's ok. Don't be upset, please. I've never actually spied on any of you guys, but it's not like I haven't been tempted before or anything. When though? When did you get the chance to spy on me? I always keep my blinds shut, always."

Kelly tried to refuse answering until we finally got it out of her "Ok ok OK!! It was 4 months ago when I slept over at your house when my parents were out of town. It was when you were taking your shower that night. You told me beforehand to always be careful and knock on the bathroom door before opening it, always, because the lock is busted. When you were showering, your mom went outside to smoke. I was all alone and nobody was looking at me, and I just couldn't help myself. I...um...I quietly cracked the door open a tiny bit and peeked inside. I tried to be silent and quick so I wouldn't get caught. I just wanted to see a hot boy I knew naked for the first time. I looked inside and saw you in the shower looking away from me. I couldn't, you know, SEE anything though because your shower door has that blurry glass in the middle. I could see your legs and the back of your head, but the middle part was too blurred. I only peeked for a second or two, honest, before shutting the door again! I'm so sorry Erik, I know you're probably mad at me for doing that. I don't know what came over me"

I wasn't mad. I could never be mad at her, never her. I was maybe feeling a little violated, but mostly I felt relieved that she never got to see anything more than just a skin-colored blur. Still, the woman I love, who is one of my best friends ever, apparently saw me completely naked a few months ago, my nudity just barely hidden by the frosted glass. That was tremendously embarrassing!

Lisa giggled "You go girl! I know EXACTLY what came over you, hehehehe. Damn. I didn't know you had it in you. I gotta remember that if I ever get to have a sleepover at Erik's house"

Jennifer then immediately asked "Is it true that your bathroom door doesn't lock at all and anybody could just walk in on you in the shower?"

I quickly replied "Yes, yes it is. That's why mom and I always double-check, to avoid walking in on each other."

Lisa then asked "Wait...if Kelly showered too, then did YOU also sneak a peek at HER showering?"

I know that I blushed, but I answered truthfully "No! No, seriously I didn't, honest. I've never done anything like that. I'd be way too afraid of getting in trouble."

Jennifer then pointed at me with a surprisingly seductive look "But if you knew that you wouldn't get in trouble for it, would you have done it? Would you have tried to see Kelly naked?"

Shivering, I meekly answered "...Maybe?"

Kelly suddenly walked up to me "Yes or no, that's your next question since it's my turn to ask one. No wait...instead: on a scale of 1-10, how much do you wish you could see me naked without getting in trouble?"

I was pretty red as I admitted "Seriously? Is that a serious question? 11. Fucking 11. And since you're all going to ask, yes that goes for all three of you. That should not be a big surprise you know, since you're all super hot. And you guys all want to see me naked just as badly, clearly."

Jennifer then shocked us all and changed the mood of the game completely "Absolutely. So screw Kelly's rule, and the no dare rule. Erik, I dare you to strip for us!"

I immediately replied "No! Besides it's my turn. If anything, I should get to dare one of you to strip. I can't pick Kelly again because she just asked me, so which one of you two will it be?"

Even though I wasn't serious when I threatened that, the weird part was that I saw a pretty big grin show up on Lisa's face when I talked about making her strip for us. Was she actually considering it? A part of my brain was wanting to test that and see if she actually would, but I never got the chance.

Jennifer snapped "No way, not a chance. We're girls, we're not supposed to let guys see us naked, silly. Aren't you guys supposed to be flashing us women all the time and sending us dick picks and stuff? I swear not one boy in school has ever whipped it out or sent me a nude. Only fat old losers on the internet ever sent pics, and those were against my will and NOT worth seeing."

I rolled my eyes "Jennifer, I'm not that kind of guy. I don't flash girls or send naughty pictures."

Lisa, no hesitation, replied "That's such a shame, hot stuff. And I still haven't seen any of the boys at school or the pool naked either! Not even through blurry glass. It's not fair. You should let us see you, Erik!"

I got a little nervous and backed away slightly "No! I'm not taking my clothes off for you guys, and that's final"

Jennifer shrugged "Why are you so shy? What, is it too small or something?"

Before I can even reply in my defense, Kelly blurted out "No that's not the problem at all!"

We all stared in shock. I think it took Kelly a full 3 seconds to realize what she just said, followed by her squealing and yelling "No I didn't mean it like that! I didn't see it! I just...UGH! Are you guys gonna make me say it? I know you two know EXACTLY what I'm talking about damnit!"

Lisa and Jennifer started giggling like crazy, but both girls feigned ignorance "Nooo? What do you mean?"

Kelly covered her face, blushed scarlet, peeked one eye out from behind her fingers, and confessed "Erik...sometimes your swimsuit, when it gets wet, it...you know...conforms...shows...displays things. Not details, but basic size. We know that you're, you know...not small. We know that for a fact. You...uh...you look hot. Those bitches are playing dumb but we've ALL talked about it before when you weren't around!"

Wow. Kelly just told me that I was hot! And apparently all three of them agree, which gave me even more butterflies. Also my swimsuit apparently shows off more than I thought it did. I should've got one of the ones with netting inside to hide better! I'm feeling this huge rush of adrenaline and endorphins from all of this sexual attention tonight, but at the same time I'm getting really nervous about them trying to pull my shorts down as we're standing here with how they are acting right now. Even innocent little Kelly is looking as naughty as Lisa tonight. I need to get out of here before this goes any further.

I shyly mumble "Thanks. I'm glad you all think I'm hot. You're all beautiful yourselves. But I need to get inside and get ready for bed soon."

Lisa scoffed "Bull cap, it's only 9. Even I don't have to be home until 11."

I point to my hair "I also have to get all of this mud out of my hair thanks to SOMEBODY. Besides, I think the game kinda ended. I'll see you all tomorrow. Goodnight!"

Without giving them a chance to try and talk me out of leaving, I quickly head to my house and walk inside. I could hear the three of them making some type of comments as I left, but couldn't hear the actual words themselves. I wasn't mad at them or anything, but it was starting to feel like I was in real danger of being stripped there for a second. The last thing I would ever want would be for my best friends, including my secret crush, all seeing me without any clothes on. That would be so horrible. I'd never be able to look any of them in the eye ever again. I already have trouble doing that as-is just from being turned on by them all!

Also I wasn't lying about wanting this cold, wet, slimy mud out of my hair ASAP. I headed straight for the shower bathroom roughly 30 seconds after going inside. I didn't even bother bringing any change of clothes considering I was home alone tonight. This particular bathroom didn't have a bathtub, instead having a standing shower stall surrounded by glass walls on two sides, with the front being a seamless glass door which matched the side wall perfectly. The top and bottom areas for both sides were perfectly see-through like a window, although the midsection from chest to knees was frosted and effectively censored all private areas even on a woman. Just looking at the frosted glass area from the outside made me blush hardcore just imagining what I must've looked like in here, naked, when Kelly peeked on me. The thought made me shiver and blush all over again, praying that all she got to see was a pinkish blob and not any kind of details. I also prayed twice as hard hoping that Kelly didn't happen to peek on me at the exact moment when I was having my nightly fantasy touching session, because I would just DIE if a girl saw me jacking off. It's even worse because she was the one I was thinking about that night 4 months ago, since she had showered before I did and I couldn't stop thinking about her in there, naked, so close to me yet just out of sight.

What I didn't know at the time until after it was too late to do anything about it, was that my three sex-charged best friends were 100% not ready to head home this early. And I had made the foolish mistake of announcing that I was taking an immediate shower, just a handful of minutes after admitting that my shower bathroom door doesn't lock. Since my family never bothers to lock the outside doors either in our super-safe suburban neighborhood, that meant that there was nothing actually stopping three tremendously horny teenage girls from sneaking right into my house unannounced, tiptoeing around until they were standing right outside of the bathroom door. They easily would've been able to hear the water running throughout the entire house, possibly even from the outside if they were waiting on that to be their signal that it was safe to sneak inside my home. I never suspected a thing until the bathroom door creeped open.

LINK TO FULL STORY THREAD
*Lady Lucia*

The Tease

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

THE TEASE

Part One

Victoria Culver was one of the hottest girls in The Branches.

The suburban neighborhood was aptly named, as the streets were a confusing mess for even those that lived there. It’s a wonder anyone found the pool amidst the never-ending twists and turns of streets branching off deeper and deeper into the suburbs from the main road. But Victoria had the route memorized. Once school was out for the summer, she spent nearly every day lounging by the water. Always in a bikini, always with her brunette hair dry and worn down with a gentle curl. Tanning was the priority, rather than swimming, so her long locks always looked perfect.

Victoria was pretty and popular, and quite the tease as well. With an innocent flair, she would ask boys to lotion her back, take a picture for her Instagram, and/or get her a water bottle from the concession stand. Those were the main three, and young Lucy Baker saw it day after day after day. The way Victoria would so demurely pull her hair aside and offer her smooth shoulders and back for a boy to lotion. The way she would hand her phone over with a soft smile and an ‘I can trust you, right?’ in regards to them not running off with it and/or snooping through the unlocked device. The way she would ask for a drink and offer to pay back however much the water cost, only for the guy fetching it to tell her not to worry about it.

She was just one of those attractive girls whose deep eyes and friendly demeanor could be wishfully interpreted as flirty by any guy she gave attention to, but was never overt enough for those teenage boys to know for sure. So they’d keep trying. It wasn’t even friend-zoning, as she was hardly friends with any of them. They were just neighborhood peers, and she was the hot girl who managed to stay in her lounge chair all day long without lifting a finger.

Victoria had to know what she was doing. Yet she never showed even a glimpse of a smirk, not even when one of her boys was walking away. It was a constant façade of sweet and innocent, layered on top of a bombshell of a body. And now that Victoria was a college girl, with one year of undergrad under her belt, it just made her all the more enticing to the high school boys who had already salivated over her plenty in previous years.

Lucy was sick of it.

At sixteen years old, the rising sophomore was there for all the right reasons. Lucy spent her summer vacations swimming and hanging out with her friends at the pool, rather than tanning alone, which is probably why she disliked Victoria so much. What kind of girl just goes to the pool alone for the express purpose of getting some sun? At least the other girls in the neighborhood who appreciated tanning came in small groups and got in the water once or twice somewhere along the way.

Not Victoria. And it’s not like she was shy or friendless. Anyone that pretty and outgoing was bound to have plenty of girlfriends, but those girls never seemed to get an invite to the pool.

Lucy had spent hours plotting against the girl. Not obsessively, but more in an idle brainstorming kind of way. At first, it was just a fleeting fantasy of somehow ruining Victoria’s day by dumping a bucket of ice on her, or ‘accidentally’ getting gum in her hair. But the more Lucy thought about it, often while glancing across the pool at Victoria in annoyance, the more she actually wanted to act on the impulses brought on by the amusing mental images.

After chatting and giggling with her girlfriends about possible ideas, from stupidly simple all the way to edgy villain levels of complicated, Lucy finally settled on a hybrid of the two. Her new summer mission was to expose Victoria for the world to see. Literally. Part of it was devious and required a huge risk on her part. The rest, however, was fairly straightforward. It’s difficult to be a tease when you’re buck naked, and Victoria’s impressive cleavage and tight bikini bottoms begged for attention anyway. Why not take away the mystery and show the boys everything?

It was a gamble, for sure. Lucy loved the water. And, after her friend Ellie moved away a year ago, Lucy and her friends no longer had a private pool available for cooling off and hanging out on those hot summer days. The public neighborhood one wasn’t quite the same, but it was still a good social way to combat the heat. But, until they lucked into another friend with a private pool in her backyard, it was the best they all had. So Lucy was risking her pool privileges with this, which would no doubt be taken away for the kind of trouble this might rain down on her. But that was only if she got caught.

Once the poolside think tank had shifted from brainstorming amongst girlfriends to some semblance of a real plan, all three of them got a little more nervous about actually following through. Lucy was brave enough and convincing enough to keep them on board, however, especially since she would be doing most of the heavy lifting. Since Victoria was at the pool pretty much every day, that made it easy to keep tabs on her. Fiona and May were on lookout duty; one with Lucy, one with Victoria.

One mildly illegal mission later, and all of Lucy’s pieces were at least on the board. Now she just had to be patient. Although Victoria didn’t know it, she was the one who would indirectly be deciding when to be stripped.

And, on whatever day it would be, Lucy was ready.