ROA - All Things Seen - Complete!

Executionus

ROA - All Things Seen - Part 4

Post by Executionus »

Part 4:

English class was next for Tom, and he wasted no time muting the teacher and checking out all of the lovely ladies seated without their clothes showing. He even got a little bonus treat in seeing his best friend Justin's sister Melissa naked in this class as he had forgotten she was in this class with him. Despite being a year older than them, she had to retake Freshman English after failing it last year. Justin had teased Tom in the past about Justin getting to see his sister naked at home since his family doesn't bother with privacy much when it's just each other. Tom getting to see Justin's sister naked now was a little boost of revenge in a way. Not to mention, Melissa was pretty hot even if she was a complete dumb blonde.

The class was going over the Lord of the Rings novel trilogy, which was the assigned home reading for the month of October. Kim found this detail extremely amusing to the point where Tom could feel tiny bits of energy pulsing from his ring. The moment he thought about that and wondered why it was, Kim answered.

--Ronald was such a weird Ringbearer of mine. But it's a neat honor that he wrote such a famous novel series about me! He used to call me "Precious" you know.

Tom turned "Who's Ronald? You mean J.R.R. Tolkien? Tolkien was one of your previous hosts?"

--Everyone knew him as Ronald. It's weird to me that modern people call him "J.R.R." He was my Ringbearer a few decades ago as a highly sexually-frustrated teenager in a strict Catholic home. We saw many things together until he renounced me due to his faith. I was sad when he chose God over me.

"And the Lord of the Rings is about you?"

--He resented me as a temptation. Years after we parted, he wrote a whole series of books about a powerful magic ring that turns people invisible when they wear it, lets them see the hidden true selves of people nearby, tempts its hosts to sin, and is represented by an all-seeing eye with a slit pupil. He was obviously writing about me, even though he made me into the bad guy. The Sméagol character is clearly based on himself, how he saw himself addicted to me and warped into a monster wishing he could have me again. Sméagol even calls the magic ring "Precious".

Tom was stunned, smiling in a goofy way. "Well Precious, I promise that if I ever write a book about you, I'll make you the hero instead."

As English class dragged on, Tom was more interested in testing ideas and limits to the ring's powers. One thing that he hadn't tried at all yet was the ability to use other eyes he's seen before as his own. Tom figured the simplest test would be to switch to Justin's sight, so that's what he did. Instantly he was looking through Justin's eyes as he sat in his math class, with Tom's own natural vision completely replaced. Tom was a little weirded out by the feeling of not being in control of where he looks at any moment as Justin had control of this body instead, but eventually he got used to it like watching a movie.

Tom briefly noticed Nicole sitting next to Justin, who was a girl Tom knew Justin had a crush on. Nicole had completely rejected Justin when he asked her out last month, but Tom knew that his friend was still holding onto some futile hope with her. She was also smoking hot with short hair spiked upwards and quite a bit of attitude all day every day, so Tom definitely wanted to add her to his collection of girls seen naked.

Before he willed Nicole's clothing away, Tom had a neat little idea. He knew how badly Justin crushed on Nicole, so maybe Tom could give his best friend a present by letting him see Nicole naked too. Kim's range was more than enough to reach Justin's classroom, so this would be easy for her. And just to ensure Justin didn't say or do anything to mess things up, Tom hid Justin to the class first and replaced him with an illusion paying attention to the teacher.

While watching through Justin's eyes, Tom waited until Justin was looking directly at Nicole. Once his gaze was in place, Tom disappeared her clothes quick as a blink. She was naked now in front of both Tom and the extremely-surprised Justin! The clueless boy jerked suddenly at what he was seeing as he stared right at Nicole's deep pink nipples. Tom noticed how weird it was to watch the exact locations of a girl that somebody else was staring at, as from Tom's point of view the field of vision narrowed towards her tits as Justin shifted to use more of his central vision while staring at her. Because Nicole was seated in her desk, the details of her lower body remained hidden for now (even though Tom and Justin could see the sides of her naked legs). Tom was having a ball, and was amused by Justin being too stunned to make a sound.

Tom eventually asked Kim "Hey, since you can read and create sounds, could I actually use you like a telephone to communicate with Justin and let us talk in real-time without anyone else hearing it?"

--Of course!

"And it's ok for me to let him know about you, right? That doesn't break the rules?"

--You can tell several of your friends if you wish, not just him. The rule is to not let it go too far, such as the entire school or town finding out about my magics. My master has enemies so we prefer they don't hear about any of us rings until after we are gone from a place.

Tom spoke silently in his classroom, which was played next to Justin in his own classroom in real-time "Wassup dawg? It's me, Tom. Like your present?"

Justin looked left and right, confused as all hell, mumbling "T...Tom?"

Tom giggled "Yep! You can't see me, and you're the only one who can hear my voice right now. Also I made it so nobody in your class can hear anything you say either, so you can talk normally with me. I'm still in English class communicating long distance. Cool huh?"

Looking around trying to find the source of the trick, Justin was making Tom dizzy from moving around so much. Tom decided to switch over to the eyes of a kid on a poster on the wall, allowing Tom to watch that room (and Justin) freely. While using the poster's eyes, Tom could move around his field of vision freely. He decided immediately that he greatly prefers artificial eyes to people's eyes.

Justin whispered "How the heck are you doing that? Did you hide a tape player near me? You're gonna get me in trouble!"

Tom answered "Oh, I'm doing this the same way that I turned Nicole's clothes invisible for you. I have magic powers now. Well, more like I was chosen by a magic ring. I named her Kim! Lemme introduce you to her."

Suddenly Kim's avatar appeared in the room out of thin air, standing next to Justin and completely naked from head to toe. Justin flinched as if he had just seen a ghost, and then stared with his mouth open as if he had just seen a naked girl.

Speaking in a normal voice out loud for once (which was both odd yet familiar to Tom), Kim spoke "Hello Justin. I am known as the Vision Ring, but you may call me Kim. I control what is seen and what is unseen, and your clever friend Tom is my newest host. You are going to have oodles of fun with us from now on."

Justin gasped "No way!"

Kim smiled "Yes way!"

He looked around, noticing that nobody else could see this naked girl standing right in front of him. He then blurted out "Are you a hologram like Al from Quantum Leap? Like, only I can see and hear you and you can't actually touch anything?"

She smiled "That is indeed accurate, and my previous host before Tom made that connection too. That host started calling me Alice because of that. It was cute. But Tom calls me Kim so that's my name now."

After a long conversation getting Justin up to speed with everything, Kim finally got around to vanishing all of the clothes for all of the other girls in the class for the two horny boys. To make things easier to see, Kim even erased the desks so that they no longer impeded their views. Since he was invisible, Justin ran around the classroom in order to see each and every one of the girls there naked, their tits and their lower treats. From behind he could even see their butts since the desks were invisible and it looked like they were sitting on air. Most important to Justin was Nicole by far, but there were quite a few smoking hot girls in that class.

Tom meanwhile enjoyed the view from the poster on the wall. When he wanted to see better, suddenly it occurred to him to use Kim's zoom and readjust abilities. One by one the different girls "moved" right in front of Tom's line of sight so that he could see them as if he was only a couple feet away from them. He even made sure to angle their bodies so that he could look between their legs, and highlighted that area with some extra light so that he could see it all better. He was really starting to get the hang of these powers and he knew it. He was also getting quite used to the thrill of seeing naked girls whenever he wanted. Just 24 hours ago he had seen none, and yet now they were all his to see at will.

When the bell finally rang, it was time for the two boys to leave their classes. They had already seen everyone by that point anyway, and the next class was something both of them were extremely excited for: Gym class. They had gym together and it was about to be the greatest class in history. The gymnasium was huge and the class had nearly 60 students, over half of them girls. Some of the girls in this class were simply to die for, and the two boys had stared intensely at the various bits of bras and panties they could see through the thin white gym uniforms that everyone was expected to wear. Tom and Justin knew that for this particular class, those uniforms were about to be several magnitudes more see-through than usual.

And that's not even the best part. The best part is that at the end of the day, all of the girls had to take a quick shower in their locker room. Every boy in the school had fantasized about being able to see through the wall dividing the boy and girl shower areas, and the showers for the two genders stood back to back with just that one single wall blocking the most heavenly view possible. They were going to watch every single one of the girls naked, wet, and covered in suds at the end of this class, determined to not miss even one of them. One of the girls in this class was Tom's toxic ex Stephanie so Tom had an extra special desire to see her shower in particular, even if he was still plotting some form of extreme revenge against her.

But first...the actual class. It was going to be nearly impossible to keep up illusions in place of the boys in this class because they were expected to physically interact with others. They were going to have to reluctantly go through with gym class and actually participate. What's worse, is that Kim told the boys that she's not supposed to use her powers to help her host in non-perverted efforts, so she wasn't even allowed to cheat for the boys to make them seem better at sports than they were. And they could've used all the help they could get on that front.

Still, Tom smiled as he suddenly removed every stitch of clothing from all of the girls standing around waiting for the morning warm-up. He even undressed the female half of the coaching duo and admired her fit body, even if she was ancient in his mind at 30 something. For this opening section of the day, the boys had illusions in their places so that they could stand at the front of the class staring at the sea of beautiful nude ladies warming up and stretching. They watched as the class did jumping jacks, squats are us, arm rotations, and even toe touches (which Tom used Kim to spin the girls around for, so that he and Justin could watch the rear view of that particular warm up).

Once the class was made to sit on the ground the show got even more explicit as they did crunches with their legs in various positions that the coach called out, exposing their feminine secrets completely to both boys. Next was even better as the girls were ordered to spread their legs as wide as possible for a hamstring stretch. Both boys were hard as rocks staring at over 30 naked girls spreading their legs for the boys' viewing pleasure. Kim even joined in for her own amusement, making sure to make her own warm up stretch display as seductive as possible.

With both of them so turned on that they were ready to explode in their pants, the two realized that they were out of time now and needed to actually join the class for real. With the boys completely distracted by naked flesh everywhere they looked, they both got absolutely crushed in battleball every single round. This high-speed variant of dodgeball takes no prisoners, and if your mind isn't 100% focused you end up being a sitting duck. Tom even took a brutal shot right in the face (which the coach didn't bother calling as a foul).

When finally it was time for the cooldown lap leading into the showers, Tom told Justin that they could ditch class now and let their illusions run the lap since they wouldn't get touched. The invisible boys ran into the girls' locker room, deciding that it would be more enjoyable to watch the showers up close rather than being on the boys side making the wall and other boys invisible. There was also less risk of accidentally bumping into people since they wouldn't be making any girls invisible, obviously.

Before the show began, Tom stole a Sharpie from the female coach's desk and drew several tiny pairs of eyes on the wall opposite the 10 shower stalls. This would let Tom view these showers again anytime he wanted to do so, no matter what class he was in at the time. Since every single student in the entire school was required to attend gym class every other day, that meant that given a few days of time Tom would be able to see the ENTIRETY of the girls in the school showering, the freshmen all the way to the seniors. He could spy on them at the end of every single period from now on.

Soon the girls came flooding in and the two boys shivered with excitement and anticipation. Tom made each boy invisible to the other, since neither of them had any desire to see what the other was about to be doing during this epic show. Once invisible to each other, the boys stripped naked and waited. Just the anticipation alone had them both rock solid. They could hardly wait to start jacking off. Both of them were worried about cumming before the show was even over.

They didn't have long to wait before girls started running into the stalls. With Kim hiding the stalls themselves from view, it actually looked like the ten sexy girls were showering together without a care in the world. Their breasts, their tummies, their pussies, their butts, their legs and arms, and even their surprisingly-sexy smiles were all being seen clear as day as the water ran over their bodies. Just the first wave of ten gorgeous ladies had the boys already gasping for air and trembling on the edge of orgasm, and there were still 20ish girls left that kept cycling in to replace anyone who finished their showers.

Out of the corner of his eye, Tom happened to notice one of the cheerleaders acting as a bouncer guarding the shower section of the locker room as if she was trying to prevent someone from entering it. But that didn't make any sense to Tom since (as far as they knew) there were only girls in here. He vanished the wall behind him and noticed Stephanie holding a towel over the head of one of the other girls while mocking her. Tom had Kim play the sounds for him and quickly learned what was going on: This was the girl Sarah had told Tom about earlier that was being bullied by many of the other girls because there was a rumor going around that the girl was a lesbian. Stephanie was forcing this girl, apparently named Tiffany, to wear a towel over her head to prevent her from watching any of the other girls taking their showers and getting turned on by it.

The sight of that pissed Tom off, and not just because he had his own vendetta against Stephanie. The injustice and cruelty of the bullying got to Tom since he saw himself in this girl he didn't really know. She was being tortured by her desire to see naked women and the fact that nobody would let her do it no matter how badly she wished for it. This girl even had the extra step of being made into a pariah among her own gender for her desires. In that moment, without even bothering to ask for anyone's permission, Tom vowed to help this girl. She was going to get to see everything she wanted to see and more, no matter what anyone else said. He had that power now.

Tom willed his voice to play in Tiffany's ear as he softly whispered "Tiffany...don't be afraid. Only you can hear my voice. I am your guardian angel here to help you. Trust me, I wish only to bring you joy. I will begin by silencing that bitch Stephanie for you."

Tiffany jumped from the mysterious voice and the sudden silence of her bully, loudly yelling (but only to Tom) "What the heck? A boy in here? My angel? What's going on?"

Tom replied "It's ok. My magic is here to help you. I can't stand that they are bullying you like this for being lesbian. Well, I say you should get to see all of them naked as much as you want to from now on. Watch...now I'm going to make your towel and the wall in front of you disappear!"

Suddenly Tiffany could see through all barriers in front of her, gasping as the sight of all of her naked and showering classmates appeared right in front of her. Her face instantly went red as she nervously looked around like she had been caught doing something forbidden. When she realized that Stephanie couldn't see what she was seeing, she nervously turned back towards the showers and stared at the nude girls washing themselves. Tiffany couldn't even blink as she was so shocked by both the view she was seeing and the unexplained magic which caused it.

Tom had made the towel invisible to himself as well so that he could finally see what Tiffany looked like and which girl she was since he doesn't know everyone in this class by name at all. Quickly he recognized her as the semi-boyish athletic girl with the brown hair shorter than his own. Her nipples were larger than most girls and stuck out farther, even though the areolas were average-sized. They looked almost like pacifiers for babies, and Tom wished he could get the chance to suck on them some day. Her pussy had some very slight hair on it, but significantly less than most of the other girls in school that he'd seen so far.

Tom had always thought Tiffany was pretty hot and liked that she was one of the only girls who actually put forth effort in gym class. Truthfully she was better than he was at most sports, especially battleball (although he's long hated battleball). Tom enjoyed Tiffany's nakedness quite a lot (not that she had any clue that a boy could see her naked right now). Tom also felt this intense tingle from watching Tiffany getting horny from getting to see all of the naked girls in the shower. Making a girl get turned on was pushing Tom over the edge almost as strongly as the sight of all of the showering beauties in front of him. There was something uniquely exciting about making a sexy girl horny using his power like this.

--That feeling you feel...that's what I feel with all of you. Now you understand me a little better. It's so much fun to show people sexy things, even when the "sexy things" remain blissfully clueless to what they are showing and who, or how many, are seeing it all.

Stephanie was one of the last to take her shower, with one of the other finished cheerleaders taking her place guarding Tiffany. The bullied girl took special interest in watching Stephanie unknowingly strip naked and shower in front of her. Tom did as well. There's something special about seeing a girl completely naked after she had bullied you and specifically promised that you would never see her naked as long as you lived. The switching of the power dynamic is an intense rush all by itself. When you add in that Stephanie is a total babe desired by most of the school it just makes it even more amazing to finally see her naked and wet body as she runs her hands over every sexy inch of her skin for your viewing pleasure. Both Tom and Tiffany could barely keep it together watching her, despite their shared hatred for the girl.

Once the rest of the girls were done and dressed, only then was Tiffany allowed to take off her towel covering her head. The other girls ran off as the bell rang to end class, causing Tiffany to nervously run into the shower area to quickly shower and get changed before she ended up late to her next class. The boys were enjoying the sight of the last girl of the show, and they hadn't even gotten off yet. The girl was very weirded out by the impossible miracle that just happened to her, but also it was ridiculously sexy. As the water ran over her body as the lone girl in the entire locker area, her mind was filled with this strong urge to rub one out right then and there. It would be so scandalous and forbidden, wrong on so many levels to do something like that in the middle of the school. And yet...she was actually considering it. If she wasn't running out of time before her next class and running the risk of the next class of gym students walking in on her, her odds of doing it would be far higher.

--Tommy boy...I can see into this girl and she is very close to doing something I think you would enjoy watching. She is tempted to join what you are doing right now, but I believe she is afraid of getting caught or being late to her next class. Should I try my hand at removing those fears from her?

Tom blurted out "Hell yeah!"

Kim spoke out loud to Tiffany in a seductive voice "Don't be ashamed, sexy girl. Let yourself have some fun. You deserve it. Enjoy yourself completely, however long you wish to stay here. I have made you invisible and completely silent to any other girl who walks in. Tell me your next class room number and my magic will prevent anyone in your next class from noticing you being late."

Tiffany covered herself with her arms upon hearing the strange sexy woman's voice coming out of nowhere, and then meekly answered "One...seventy six."

Cheerfully Kim replied "Excellent! All is taken care of now."

An illusion of Tiffany was sent to walk down the hall and head to that class before the next bell rang. Similar illusions were sent for the boys, since neither of them had an intention of leaving this locker room anytime soon.

Kim then asked "Would you prefer to be able to see me while you enjoy yourself, or would you rather be left alone? I can do anything you wish in order to make this exceedingly pleasurable for you."

Nervously, Tiffany stuttered "Um...uh...see...see you, I guess?"

Kim then appeared in front of Tiffany, just as naked as the confused tomboy in the shower. Tiffany almost-instantly blushed and looked away from Kim, ashamed for looking even as long as she did.

The ring avatar giggled slightly "You can look at me you know. That's kinda the point. Actually, you can look at all of your classmates too while you're at it."

Kim waved her hand and created a replay of the start of the shower scene displayed on the opposite wall from Tiffany. From her point of view it looked 100% real, as if the showering girls had been conjured out of thin air but none of them could see her watching them shower again. Tiffany (and the boys) then watched as Kim began rubbing her hands over her chest slowly, sexually. The massive naked display quickly broke down all of Tiffany's resistances, as she slowly started massaging her right nipple.

With a smile born of pure lust, Kim told her "That's a good girl. Keep going!"

Both Kim and Tiffany moved their hands in order to squeeze and pull on both nipples together, causing Tiffany to gasp softly. Kim then teasingly traced her fingers over her slit once with Tiffany watching her, before moving her hand back to her breast.

Tiffany was blushing hardcore, something she usually never ever does. She whispered "Who are you? What are you? How are you doing these things? And why me? What do you want from me?"

The shower stalls vanished as Kim walked under the water directly to Tiffany's right side. Using her magic she simulated the look of water hitting her body and running all over it, much to the delight of all three teens watching her. Kim then answered "In order: I currently go by the name Kim in this form, my avatar. I am actually a sentient magic ring imbued with the essence of the Lord of Lust himself, created to bring sexual enjoyment to virgins. I was given the power of control over what is seen and not seen by one of the Sons of Lust, the magical creature who forged me. And you were chosen by my current Ringbearer to be blessed with all that I can show you because he sympathizes with the sexually frustrated and despises bullies, especially that Stephanie girl. He and I agreed that you deserved a show, and deserved to enjoy yourself. As for what I want? I am a creation of Lust Itself. I am voyeurism incarnate! I want you to cum for me, pretty girl, and I want to watch you do it. I want you to cum while watching the replay of all of those delicious girls you know taking their showers right in front of you. Can you cum for me, darling? Please?"

Taking a huge deep breath, Tiffany quietly stuttered "O...ok. Sure. Ok. Yeah."

Watching the replay of all 30ish of her classmates showering, Tiffany started rubbing up and down her short-haired pussy while grabbing onto the invisible shower stall for support. Ten seconds was all it took before Tiffany loudly gasped and squirmed around while jerking her legs suddenly. She came so fast that nobody watching was even ready for it, and she didn't even slow down after cumming. About ten seconds later her body jerked again, and still she didn't slow down in any way. Tom and Justin couldn't believe what they were seeing! Even with all of the nudity they had seen so far today, this was the first time either of them had ever seen a girl masturbating. Prior to this moment they didn't even know girls could play with themselves by rubbing the top instead of shoving fingers inside. Neither boy is even knowledgeable enough to realize that Tiffany is experiencing multiple orgasms in front of them, since the boys had never seen a female orgasm of any kind before.

Kim's voice spoke to the boys without giving any hint to the girl next to her "Tommy boy, Justin, we have a special treat here. Tiffany is a rare girl who can cum quickly and easily, doing so dozens of times. She's having orgasms one by one right in front of you both."

Again and again Tiffany kept getting off, to the point where the boys lost count among the haze caused by their own rapidly-approaching orgasms. Her eyes were closed most of the time, but she fought to open them as much as possible to continue watching the delicious views in front of her. Her moans echoed off of the shower walls and would've been heard even from the gym itself if it wasn't for Kim muting her to all but Tom and Justin. The bullied boyish girl was finally embracing her attraction to her female classmates without holding back for the first time, and her fit little body was swimming in pleasure for the secret viewing enjoyment of the two invisible boys (who were likewise swimming in pleasure).

This was the greatest experience of Tom's young life, managing to be even hotter than when he saw Meghan naked earlier. Every girl's bodies looked phenomenal under the water today during the show, but the added excitement of Tiffany fingering herself managed to far surpass anything Tom had experienced thus far. Tom just couldn't hold back any longer. Tom suddenly came hard, convulsing violently and almost slipping to the ground. He even managed a small bit of shooting despite having largely milked himself dry by jerking it so much already this morning. He was a little embarrassed about not lasting the entire show, but Tom realized that it really didn't matter. Nobody can see him, and he can always continue watching action after finishing. There would also be many other shows from now on, constantly. He can cum as often or as quickly as he feels like and nobody can say a damn thing since every boy alive wishes they had his power right now.

After a few more minutes, Tiffany finally wore herself out. She smiled at Kim bashfully and then rinsed off her hands and pussy with the shower water. Tom thought a command for Kim, who then invited Tiffany to meet with her Ringbearer at lunch in an hour. Considering the bell for the next class had already rung, all three wiped out students really needed to get moving already to their next classes. They all quickly got dressed, with Tom and Justin always being hidden from sight for both Tiffany and each other. All three of them exited the girl's locker room around the same time, but the gym class in session never saw or heard a thing.

On the way out, Tom happened to notice that his crush Meghan was in this gym class. This meant that if he used the eyes on the wall during the last ten minutes of this period, he would get to watch Meghan showering along with the rest of her class. That thought put a huge smile on Tom's face as he headed out the gym door.
Executionus

All Things Seen - Kim Picture

Post by Executionus »

Well, lately I've had a tendency to edit images to represent some of the girls in my stories. It's something I do out of curiosity in a weird way, and it's oddly fun to hunt for matching models to my mental images. To that end, I have edited a near-perfect version of Kim, the Vision Ring's current avatar:

So you can just imagine this right here following you around at all times and tempting you to do naughty things for her constantly. Tom never stood a chance.
Executionus

ROA - All Things Seen - Part 5

Post by Executionus »

Part 5:

Fourth period went roughly the same as first and second for Tom, with him immediately muting the teacher and stripping the girls. Tom briefly had a concern about struggling in his schoolwork in the future after ignoring all of his teachers for a whole day, but quickly dismissed such thoughts as wildly unimportant compared to the blissful displays of skin he was enjoying. This class had several truly cute girls that Tom already had the hots for, and a couple of the girls in this class were friends of his as well. Seeing all of them naked was extremely enjoyable, even if "Tom Jr" was far too sore for any more action anytime soon.

Tom decided to be nice and have Kim give Justin and Tiffany the same experience in their own classes. Justin was barely able to control himself, wishing he had access to a Polaroid camera right about now. Justin even had the extra enjoyment of having one of the few hot young female teachers in the school, and he was getting to see HER naked right alongside of his fellow students.

Tiffany, however, was much more nervous and timid about moving while invisible, no matter how often Kim assured her that it was safe as long as she didn't touch anyone. Tiffany then walked over to the avatar of Kim in her room in order to physically whisper into her ear a request to have the boys naked too and not just the girls. Kim winked as suddenly not a single person in Tiffany's class wore a thing anymore. Tiffany confessed to Kim that while she definitely gets turned on by girls, she also gets turned on by boys sometimes too. Kim reassured the girl that such things were much more normal than she thought, and that Kim herself was the same way.

At the end of the period, Tom switched over to his drawn eyes in the girls' shower and proceeded to watch the entire class of girls washing themselves one by one. When Meghan took her turn, Tom felt his heart flutter and his groin pulse with joy, even if he was still far too worn out down there for any more playtime. Even without being able to jack off, just watching girls showering felt amazing from head to toe and Tom resolved to do this at the end of every single period from now on.

Once that class was over, it was finally lunch time. Tom and Justin cheated to get in line early by secretly leaving their classes early, which allowed them to get their food and sit at their table super quickly. Both boys were slightly nervous about inviting Tiffany to sit with them and officially join their little magic pervert club, but for Tom the huge rush of excitement from helping a GIRL get off from seeing other naked girls was just too enticing to resist. He also thought Tiffany was super hot in her own way, even if she was completely different from Meghan in basically every single way. Both boys were blushing as they watched Kim point out their table to the equally-blushing girl.

Tiffany walked up to the two boys and greeted them "Um...hello. I hear you know Kim."

Kim hopped up on the table and stood proudly, really putting her nudity on display for the three people who could actually see her. She then answered "Of course they know me. Tom here is my latest chosen Ringbearer, and Justin is his best friend. Go on, Tommy Boy, show the girl my true form."

Tom held up the magic ring on his hand to display it. Both Tiffany and Justin looked at it weirdly for a few seconds.

Justin then blurted out "Holy crap, has that ring always been there? That's Kim? Why didn't I notice that until now?"

Kim replied "I make people less likely to notice the unusual unless it's directly pointed out to them. It prevents people from being aware of my magic or of the identity of my host."

Tiffany looked at Tom and asked "Wait...are you that Peeping Tom ex of Stephanie's?"

Tom facepalmed "Ugh. Yes. I'm tired of her calling me that all the time and spreading rumors about me being a pervert all the damn time."

Justin laughed "Hey, the nickname sorta fits now, especially since we totally saw that bitch naked."

Tom put up a finger "Not the point!"

Tiffany sat down at the table and then nervously crossed her arms over her chest and groin "And me? Are...are my clothes invisible right now?"

Tom shook his head "No, I didn't make your clothes invisible. It would be distracting while we talked."

The boyish girl was uncharacteristically red in the face as she squirmed in her seat a few seconds before asking "But you saw me earlier, didn't you? In the shower?"

Tom nodded "Yeah. We were in there with you the whole time. That's how I saw Stephanie picking on you."

Justin shrugged "You're hella hot if it makes you feel better. Phat as hell! You know...P. H. A. T. phat. Not fat-fat."

Tiffany closed her eyes while making a tough nervous smile "That's incredibly embarrassing. You saw me doing...things boys aren't supposed to see! Were you two jacking off to me the whole time I was in that shower?"

Tom nodded, then sheepishly apologized "Sorry! But like Justin said, that was hella hot. We'd never seen a girl spanking the she-monkey before. You were our first ever. I hope you're not too mad at us."

Tiffany rolled her eyes "I guess I have no right to be. I was perving on people too with Kim's power. But I'm a little upset about how unfair that was. You both got to see me but I didn't get to see anything at all of you!"

Justin's eyebrows rose "Wait, ain't you a lesbian?"

She finally made direct eye contact with the boys for a change "I'm not completely a lesbian. I like boys too! And I never got to see a boy jack off before, so finding out that there were two boys jacking it right in front of me while invisible is a little...I dunno, frustrating? Annoying? Disappointing? Something like that. It's not really fair"

Tom suddenly went solid red as he quietly asked her "Do you really want to see me? I can...uh...I mean, Kim records everything like a VR VCR. I could let her show you right now what I looked like in the shower area earlier if it would make you happy. You know, like she did with the girls showering earlier. I wouldn't mind."

Tiffany's mouth dropped. Never in a million years did she expect such an offer from either of these boys. She did think Tom was pretty cute though, and this isn't the type of offer you get every day.

Trying to play it cool and not act too excited, Tiffany nodded slightly and calmly answered "Yeah. Yeah that'd be cool."

Justin jumped in "You can watch me too! You gotta tell me what you think of me though once you see me."

Tom blurted out "Same!"

Her food getting cold, Tiffany replied "Ok. I will. So, uh, how does this work?"

As soon as she asked that, the lunch table and the two boys in front of her disappeared. In their place was a replay of those same two boys from earlier today, completely naked, with their hands stroking up and down their cocks. Tiffany jumped in shock and covered her mouth with both hands, her eyes wider than a cat who's about to pounce. She had never actually seen a boy naked before, not once. Suddenly there were two in front of her, and both of them were pretty good-looking boys.

Kim then told her "Just so you know, behind you is what they were reacting to. I know most girls like to know that detail."

Tiffany turned around quickly and saw herself naked in the shower rubbing her clit, with a second image of Kim next to her doing the same just like what happened earlier. Looking back at the boys it sent an intense wave of emotion and arousal through her entire body. These two weren't just jacking off in general, they were jacking off to her. WITH her even. Tiffany was breathing slowly and staring intensely at the replay of the boys. She was absolutely starting to feel the same sort of physical urgings that she felt in that shower a little over an hour ago.

The two boys, meanwhile, were awe-struck watching Tiffany's reactions. Tom purposely set it up so that they wouldn't be able to see the replay and that she wouldn't be able to see them in the present. Watching their new female friend sweating, trembling, fidgeting, staring, and squirming around in her chair was intensely erotic for the two boys (especially since they knew exactly what she was looking at right now). Tom couldn't resist temptation any longer and he turned all of Tiffany's clothing invisible again for the two of them. They loved the way her tits look, and her nipples were very blatant in their erectness currently. Tom even hid the table so that the two of them could see her downstairs half again as well. The two of them watched as Tiffany unconsciously parted her legs inch by inch as her arousal increased from the show she was being given, unaware that she was giving a show of her own to her new perv buddies. Her pussy was opening up a little for the boys as well, and was moistening in front of their eyes as a bonus.

Suddenly Tiffany jumped, covered her mouth again, wiggled like crazy, and squealed "OH MY GOD~~~!"

Tom thought to Kim "What was that reaction for?"

--Justin came. He shot a sizable load seeing as how that was his first of the day. Your orgasm is in 2 minutes 12 seconds.

The three horny teens kept watching their own naughty naked shows of the other gender until Tom's orgasm replay hit. Once the replay was over, the real world came to view for Tiffany. She was blushing all over and massively aroused from the show, despite trying very hard to keep some form of a straight face going. She had no idea that the boys could see through her clothing right now and could even see the direct physical evidence of her arousal.

Tiffany inhaled and exhaled deeply and then calmly told the boys "That was rad, guys. I liked that a bunch. Thanks a lot for letting me watch that. You're both pretty sexy, including your wieners."

The boys blushed at the compliment, with Tom replying "Thanks! You're hella hot too, like we said before."

Oddly, Tiffany was noticing something off about the guys. She eventually figured out that they kept glancing down at the table randomly, and her mind drew a straight line as to where they would be looking if that table wasn't blocking their view. Instantly she threw her hands over her chest and pussy.

"You assholes!" Tiffany gasped, half-playful. "You turned off my clothes didn't you?"

Caught, Tom cringed slightly and replied "Sorry! You were just getting really horny and we were watching it 'cause it was hot"

The girl straightened up defiantly "And what makes you think I was getting horny huh?"

Justin then answered "Your nipples started growing like a boner, and your pussy was getting wet too."

She made a fake pout "Humph! Well your dicks are probably hard right now, so there! Shows over now though."

Tom smirked "I dunno about that...."

Something happened which made Justin snicker, but Tiffany couldn't see whatever was just done. She squinted her eyes "What did you just do, boy?"

The smiling Tom answered "I made your hands and arms invisible too! We can see your goodies again."

Tiffany made a half-smile-half-shocked-face as she responded "Oh my God, I'm not going to be able to hide anything at all from you guys am I?"

Justin smiled proudly "Nope!"

The girl then looked him dead in the eye "Well then, you can't hide from me either! Kim, please turn off their clothes too. And the table blocking the view."

Kim shook her head "I'm afraid I only respond to my Ringbearer's commands. Any inclusion of you is entirely at his discretion."

She then paused for a second and then continued "Oh! Ok, that should be fun. My clever Tommy, whose mind I read, has just decided to make me obey your every command from now on. How exciting!"

Tiffany smiled and reflexively jerked back a little bit as the table in front of her disappeared, and with it the clothing of the boys. The view was exciting to her, especially as she was indeed right about both boys being hard right now. With thousands of years of experience related to making boy clothes vanish, Kim has also mastered the ability to adjust the angles and positioning of male anatomy in order to improve presentation. If she didn't adjust the image, then the exposed penises would still appear tightly held to the body by the unseen underwear and pants (which Kim has learned from various female or gay hosts was not very attractive). Instead, she automatically moves the image around and adjusts it to give the appearance of actual nudity with the penis dangling and sticking out as if nothing was holding it back. The Vision Ring has been doing this as the default setting on boys for millennia.

Kim continued "I can hear everything no matter how quiet, so as long as you or Justin are within 9 miles of me all you have to do is barely whisper something and I'll instantly make it happen. You just can't let too many people know about me or the magic so I'll refuse any command that's too public or risky. Also I cannot aid anyone in hurting an enemy or getting money, so don't bother trying those ideas. Only sexy things!"

Now all three of the teens were staring at the ones sitting across from them in the nude. None of the three were bothering to cover up anything with their hands anymore, and all three were getting unexpectedly excited from the looks they were getting from their voyeurs. All three were highly physically aroused which the others could clearly see. There was a significant rush of silent sexual tension filling up the moment which all three of them could feel. For Tom, the fact that this sexy girl was actually LETTING him look at her naked, while also looking at him naked in return, was turning this moment into something much more exciting than all of the secret invisible spying he had been doing today. His mind was racing with thoughts about how far this girl he just met might be willing to go, even as he reminded himself that he had strict limits on how far he could go without losing Kim forever.

The three of them were locked in such an intense moment that all three jumped when a girl snuck up on them and said "Hey Tiffany! Hey Tom and Justin! I didn't know you guys knew each other."

The startled teens tried to regain poker faces as they turned to see Meghan, the drop-dead gorgeous cheerleader that Tom still crushes on hard.
Executionus

ROA - All Things Seen - Part 6

Post by Executionus »

Part 6:

Tom, Justin, and Tiffany were all startled sharply by the sudden greeting of their mutual friend Meghan. For a split second they all had to remember that Meghan couldn't actually see the nudity of the trio that they had all been staring at this whole time. In Meghan's case, she herself was surprised that her longtime friend Tiffany actually knew Tom and his friend Justin, two boys Meghan sometimes chatted with. She expressed that surprise right away.

Tiffany was the first to respond to her "Oh, um, we actually just met today after gym. Tom and I have a mutual enemy. You've probably heard all about what happened in the lockers by now."

Meghan's face dropped "Yeah, Stacy told me. Um...do they, uh, know what your secret is?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes "It's like not even a secret anymore. The whole stupid school keeps running their mouth about me. But yes, they know everything. I like looking at girls, so now all the girls hate me and don't want me in the showers or bathrooms with them."

Meghan shook her head "I know most of the other girls are feeling uncomfortable around you now, but Stephanie blocking you and putting a towel over your head was bogus and going way too far. Tom knows all about Stephanie's issues too, as I'm sure he's told you. She's always doing this sort of thing to any boy that shows physical interest in her, and I guess that goes for girls now too. I can't figure out why that bothers her so much. I mean come on, she and I, we're CHEERLEADERS! Hellooo! It's like our job to be everyone's sexual fantasy. On game days we even wear the uniform all school day. If you can't stand people looking at you, you probably shouldn't make yourself the center of attention all the time. Right?"

Tom responded "No kidding. It's just like how she led me on and teased me when we were dating, but then freaked out when I asked her nicely if I could actually see stuff for real. She really doesn't make sense. And her bullying people needs to stop, so I'm going to get her back for all of her BS at the game tonight in front of everyone."

Meghan turned her head to the side "Is that so? How are you going to do that? Don't go getting yourself expelled or anything! You're one of the few guys in school I actually like talking to."

The compliment made Tom blush, and he took a slow deep breath preparing himself for the answering of her question. He then finally replied "So...random question: What would you do if you found a magic ring that let you see through clothing at will?"

The bouncy cheerleader started laughing for a couple seconds before answering "Wow! I mean, you know exactly what I would do with something like that. Exactly! I would not hold back, like, at all! Like, if I had x-ray vision, none of you boys would be safe. I'm not ashamed to admit it. What does that have to do with Stephanie?"

Tom answered "Well...here's the thing.... I actually DID find that magic ring. For real. And I'm going to make her cheer outfit disappear in front of the entire crowd tonight."

Meghan laughed again, "Yeah right! As if! You wish, buddy. Although she does deserve that. It might knock her off of her precious pedestal."

Unable to resist temptation any longer, Tiffany silently whispered while trying to hide it from everyone else "Kim, please take off Meghan's clothes for me"

In Tiffany's line of sight, her perfect 10 friend Meghan was now standing next to their table naked as the day she was born. Her breasts were flawless, and Tiffany was shocked by the lack of hair downstairs and the incredible detail of her privates that could be seen as a result. Tiffany accidentally gasped slightly, which got the attention of the others. While Meghan was confused by Tiffany's sudden reaction and her major blushing, both Tom and Justin figured out what happened immediately. Tom then made Meghan naked for himself and Justin too, since it wasn't fair in his mind that Tiffany got to look at her without clothes and they didn't. No matter how many times Tom saw Meghan naked today he never once failed to feel his heart throb, his temperature soar, and his dick tense up.

Seeing her friend naked, Tiffany noticed the odd and undeniable resemblance between her body and Kim's. As a result, she silent whispered to Kim to ask why they look so similar. In her ears alone, Kim answered honestly: that her avatar was created based on Tom's subconsciousness and his favorite traits on women. Kim then carelessly let slip that Tom's giant crush on Meghan resulted in Kim's body looking like she could be Meghan's sister. When Tiffany heard that answer, she felt a sudden strong pain in her chest. Despite just meeting him, Tiffany was already developing feelings for Tom because of his generosity towards her, his embracing of her horny side without a single word of judgement, and the fact that he never once acted like she was a freak for liking to look at naked girls. Also he was kinda cute. Hearing that he was already in love with the prettiest cheerleader in their grade just completely sunk her hopes to the bottom of the sea.

On the other hand, Tiffany couldn't help but notice that Justin was pretty cute too. Perhaps he was a little more single and crushless than Tom.

Meanwhile Tom was struggling to figure out how best to prove to Meghan that his magic ring was real (without scaring her off or making her mad about him using the ring on her), eventually mumbling "I can, uh.... I can prove that it's real. The magic ring. I just don't know the best way to do it without it being weird. Maybe...ok, I'm gonna let you choose any boy in this entire cafeteria. Any boy, even if they're way on the other side of here. Say his name out loud and all of his clothes will disappear without him noticing. You'll be the only one able to see that he's naked."

Meghan defiantly put her hands on her hips and replied sarcastically "Yeah right. No way! If you're telling the truth, then I dare you to let me see: Tom Jackman naked!"

Tom's face shot red, as he never expected her to choose him in a million years. He had a split second where he could've stopped Kim from stripping him in front of his crush, but the warm feeling in his heart prevented him from doing so. He sat there facing her and bracing himself for her reaction to what he looked like naked, forcing his hands to stay at his side and not cover his lap.

For Meghan's POV, Tom's clothing suddenly disappeared right after she said his name. His chest, his legs, and even his dick all suddenly popped into view. And that dick was long and hard, sticking up from Tom's lap. She went from a cocky and smug playful smile to suddenly opening her eyes and mouth as wide as they both could go. In her shock during that first second of seeing Tom nude she leaned backwards too much and fell backwards onto the ground with a loud thud. Tom quickly hopped up to check on her and help her back up, momentarily forgetting that he was naked in her view (and also Tiffany's view still). Meghan looked up to see a naked version of her friend Tom standing over her with his hand out and was too stunned to move.

Meghan's eyes weren't blinking at all as she whispered "Tom you're naked! You're NAKED! Oh my God!"

Tom put one hand behind his head and the other behind his back as an effort to prevent himself from covering his penis area, since his anxiety was screaming at him to cover up and stop letting his biggest crush look at his dick. Meanwhile, Meghan was still naked in his point of view, and her sitting backwards on the floor with her knees bent and legs parted was giving Tom one hell of a show. He couldn't help but look since this was one of the few views of her body he hadn't yet seen today.

He then shyly whispered back to her "I didn't expect you to say MY name. I thought you were gonna pick a hot guy, like Brandon or Cory."

Meghan lowered her eyebrows as she looked up from the ground "Hey now, don't say that. You're handsome too. Wow.... I can't believe you're letting me see you naked like this! And in the middle of the cafeteria! Can't other people see you?"

Tom shook his head "Nope. Only you. Well, Tiffany can I guess, but that's because I let her turn off my clothes before you showed up. My ring controls all things seen and unseen, and controls who sees or unsees what."

Meghan was growing redder by the second, as was Tom. Meghan loudly asked in pure shock "Aren't you embarrassed to let us girls see your weiner?"

Hearing her ask that question (as if she thought he SHOULD feel embarrassed about his weiner), Tom looked down at the ground and quickly threw his hands over himself. He then willed his clothes back into view and answered "Of course I am! But you said you wanted to see it and I thought you were gonna like it, that's all. Sorry!"

Tom sat back down at the lunch table, suddenly feeling very foolish and humiliated as well as ashamed of his body. His poor luck with girls over the last couple years had resulted in him growing very defensive on the subject of girls he liked not being attracted to him.

Meghan quickly rose to her feet and immediately replied "Hey, I didn't mean it like that! Sorry! You totally look awesome naked! I meant that I'm impressed with how brave you are for flashing me like that. That had to be so embarrassing. I'd be too scared to do that to someone unless I was dating them for a long time and stuff and could trust them not to hurt my feelings."

Tom calmed down some and asked her "So...you like the way I look without clothes?"

Meghan smiled and bounced in place "Totally! For sure! No kidding. That was really awesome. I never thought I'd ever see your dick! It's pretty big and looks nice. You look good without clothes, dude. You can make them disappear again if you like. Anytime! Hehe."

Tom was blushing so red in this moment that Justin couldn't help but laugh out loud at his friend.

Meghan then pointed at Justin "Hey fella, laugh more and maybe I should say your name next to see if your clothes disappear."

Justin spread his arms in a cocky manner "Go for it! I'm not shy. I already let Tiffany here see a whole lot more than just my shlong, trust me."

Tiffany chuckled with a very horny grin on her face "He's right. You'd be SO jealous if you knew what I just saw, from BOTH of the boys by the way."

The cheerleader gave her friend a weird look "...But, they're boys?"

The boyish girl rolled her eyes "Oh for crying out loud, YES I like boys too! That is a thing! Why is it everyone thinks I only like one or the other?"

Meghan smiled innocently "Sorry, my bad!"

Tiffany gave a thumbs up "It's ok. I'm just glad you're still my friend even with me admitting that I think you're a total babe."

Still in shock about the magic ring, Meghan enthusiastically called out "No biggie! It doesn't bother me if you like looking at me. It's flattering. I don't know why that scares the other girls so badly, but I guess they're not as used to horny boys staring at them trying to get x-ray vision every day like I am. But Tom, that magic ring of yours is outrageous! You can actually see through clothes! That's crazy! If I had that I'd use it all the time, ALL THE TIME, every time I saw a hot guy."

One, two, three seconds passed until Meghan's eyes suddenly went wide and her entire body started shaking in place. She nervously squealed loudly in a high pitched voice "OH NO YOU USED IT ON ME ALREADY DIDN'T YOU?"

Tom, Justin, and Tiffany all simultaneously answered "Yep!" with different levels of guilt in their voice.

The gorgeous cheerleader was waving her hands up and down aimlessly like flapping wings, trying to calm herself down while moaning quietly in embarrassment. She eventually managed to ask "All THREE of you saw me naked?"

Tiffany quickly answered with a smile "Hottie, you're naked NOW."

Meghan closed her eyes and whimpered, breathing slowly and loudly. She seemed to be trying to prevent herself from freaking out or panicking about that information, and was only barely holding it together. Her face was beat red and she wasn't saying any words, only making a faint whine sound while trembling in place and holding her arms at her sides with tightly-clenched fists. Despite this, she made no effort to try and cover herself with her arms in any way even as she knew her body was fully exposed to her three friends.

Tom started to feel guilty from Meghan's shaking and lack of talking, so he made Kim put Meghan's clothes back on for all viewers. He then pleaded "Meghan I'm sorry! I put all of your clothes back on, you're not naked anymore. Are you OK?"

Meghan suddenly opened her eyes "Tom, you didn't have to do that! No I'm sorry, I'm ok. I think. God, I was just making fun of Stephanie for not being able to take it when people looked at her. I'm not gonna chicken out. You didn't chicken out a minute ago. Besides, I can't stop you from now on, can I? I just have to get used to this. I can do it."

Tom nervously asked "Are you sure? I don't want you to, like, be mad at me and stuff."

She smiled cutely as she replied "Put it back! I want to get used to you three looking at me naked."

Tom's blush darkened as he softly declared "Done! You're naked again."

Meghan gasped and began trembling again, fidgeting with her fingers and hands while trying to hold back from covering up her private parts. This time she kept her eyes open, watching the faces and eyes of the three teens all staring at her nude body. The feeling of standing in front of them and letting them see her naked was such a huge rush, causing her heart to beat much faster and her body began to sweat more. She was turning more and more red by the second, and so was Tom who sat just 3 feet in front of her with his eyes not blinking. Seeing how red Tom was getting from looking at her body was becoming a turn on for her all by itself. She could tell Tom like-liked her and she had suspected this for quite a while. Seeing his face staring at her nudity removed the last of her doubts about it.

Meghan began to nervously ramble to the group "I've, you know, let a couple of my boyfriends see me naked before in the past. Not Joe yet, but a couple of the others. It's really embarrassing and super scary, but also majorly hot. Like, MAJORLY hot. I only let people I truly trust see me without clothes though, not just anyone. I couldn't take it if somebody made fun of my body or something. But honestly...I trust you Tom. And Tiffany, I trust you too. I guess I trust Justin also even if I don't know him as well as the others. But you seem nice."

Justin replied "Oh you can trust me. You never have to worry about me making fun of your body. You look fiiiiiiiiiiiine!"

The trembling girl giggled some at Justin's brazen compliment. A suddenly-jealous Tom joined in to get her attention back "You're smoking hot. You're sexier than Catwoman! I really like the way your..." Tom points towards Meghan's groin, "...Your pussy looks without any hair on it."

Meghan was squirming around from Tom's gushing praise of her, and when he commented on her most personal, private little grooming secret she gasped out loud. Him pointing out her shaved privates suddenly made this more real for her. Any lingering doubts in her mind about the magic of this ring were gone now. Her friend Tom was really, actually, not-kidding looking through her clothes right now and seeing her naked. That realization sent a wave of weird feelings and sensations through Meghan's body, some of which were a little more intense than she was expecting. Some of the feelings were a little more intense than she probably should have been feeling related to a boy who wasn't her boyfriend Joe.

Feeling a little naughty, especially with the way the boys were staring at her, Meghan remembered the one thing that got her even more turned on than when she'd let a boy see her naked: The fact that she would get to see them naked right back. As she was shivering in front of the boys and feeling herself getting wetter by the second, Meghan was ready to cast aside her restraint and go for it.

She then shyly asked "Tom...Justin.... Will you let me see through your clothes now?"

Both boys answered "OK!" at the same time, both of them quite proud to have potentially the sexiest cheerleader in their entire grade asking to look at them naked. Tom vanished their clothes quickly, which led to another satisfied gasp from Meghan. Not only was she very satisfied with both boys and their nude bodies, but the thrill of all of this happening in the middle of the crowded cafeteria was an extra level of extreme excitement for her. A small part of Meghan's mind felt guilt over how powerfully she was staring at the two boys and how strongly attracted to them both she was feeling in this hyper-charged moment, but that part was getting more and more quiet by the second.

Meghan could also see all over Tom's crimson face how strongly he crushed on her and it wasn't even subtle in the slightest. She could always tell he was into her with how often he would stare at her and then poorly try to hide it. He frequently was too nervous to speak normally when they chatted between classes. His attraction to her was never a big secret, but when you're a cheerleader you get used to most of the boys being openly attracted to you. In this moment it was far beyond the average horny boy though. The way Tom looked at her was far more intense. It was more intense than Justin, Joe, or any of her past boyfriends had ever looked at her. Tom was looking at her like he was staring at a Goddess. Tom, the boy who can see every single girl in the school naked at will, was staring at her with the singular focus of a boy who could be satisfied for life with never seeing another nude female again...as long as he was never asked to look away from the perfect one in front of him. The way he was looking at her was giving her butterflies. His gaze was making her feel heated. She felt herself having thoughts in that moment that she was pretty ashamed of having, because they were thoughts she never had about her boyfriend Joe.

Justin then asked Tom loudly "Hey wait a second! Is Meghan's pussy being like that the reason Kim's pussy is also shaved bald?"

Tom coughed a couple times but didn't answer. Meghan felt a sudden spike of confusing jealousy in her heart before asking "Who's Kim?"

Kim then made herself visible for Meghan without even waiting for a command from Tom and answered "I am Kim. I am the human-looking avatar of the Vision Ring, the magic ring on Tommy's finger. Only people I allow can see or hear me."

Meghan's mouth dropped "You're naked!"

Kim chuckled "Well of course I'm naked. I'm always naked! My host prefers me that way, as do Justin and Tiffany. If you aren't a fan of nude girls I could choose to appear male for you instead."

Not wanting to be a bother, Meghan quickly answered "No it's ok. Maybe later"

Tiffany felt a little bit of a spark in her heart when Meghan didn't make Kim turn male. If Meghan wasn't uncomfortable looking at Kim nude, then Tiffany wanted her hot friend to check her out too. An illogical side of Tiffany's brain was hoping that getting a peek might even swing Meghan over to the bi side of the aisle.

Tiffany whispered "Kim, let Meghan see through my clothes too"

When suddenly Tiffany's clothes disappeared, Meghan flinched and then blocked that part of her view with her hand. She sheepishly warned "Tiffany! Your clothes! I can see you!"

Although she was wanting to be more subtle about the show, Meghan's honesty was cute in the moment. Still, Tiffany wanted her to look instead of looking away so she replied "It's ok. You can look at me. I'm looking at you naked too you know. We're all naked for each other now."

Meghan slowly lowered her hand and awkwardly checked out her bisexual friend in the buff, smiling and telling her "Ok. You have a really nice body you know."

Justin slowly turned to look at Tiffany again, keeping eye contact with her while telling Meghan "You should see what she looks like when PLAYING with that body! Hottest thing I ever saw in my life!"

The sudden declaration of approval from Justin sent a gigantic heat wave through Tiffany's heart and chest. She turned her attention from Meghan to Justin so fast that it almost gave her whiplash. He was smiling at her proudly and it was making her feel warm all over. She's not exactly known as one of the "pretty girls" in the school, having a more boyish sporty build and really short brown hair instead of being dainty with long hair like the average girl. The fact that a boy who was able to see the gorgeous cheerleader Meghan naked (as well as Kim for that matter) had the gall to loudly declare watching HER to be the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life was something Tiffany wasn't expecting in the slightest.

Meghan was stunned by the reveal that Justin (and presumably Tom) had actually watched Tiffany masturbate, which was something way more extreme than anything Meghan had ever let any boyfriend see of herself. Considering they had supposedly just met each other, that revelation shocked Meghan to her core. Part of her imagined what it would be like to actually do something that unbelievably naughty in front of a boy (or two boys in this case). The remaining 90% of her brain was embarrassed just thinking about it.

Tiffany lost her usual composure as she meekly responded to Justin's sudden compliment "OH! Oh. Um, thank you for saying that. Really though? The hottest ever?"

Giving an exaggerated surprised heart attack pose, Justin answered "Are you kidding? That was hella hot! Now that I know Kim can do VR instant replays, I'm gonna rewatch you in the shower a bajillion times. No offense!"

She felt more proud of what he just said than she was embarrassed by it, even if it was a seriously embarrassing thing to think about. Tiffany grinned at Justin with sensual eyes as she told him "None taken. I'm gonna do the same with you boys, watching the replay of you in the shower area."

Justin walked his fingers on the invisible table, inching his hand closer to Tiffany's side of it as he smoothly stated "Maybe sometime we could skip the replays and just watch each other for real."

Still grinning, getting redder, Tiffany held her cool as she answered back "Maybe...."

Justin then started whispering something that nobody but Kim could hear, followed by him and Tiffany turning silent to the others at the table.

While Justin and Tiffany were flirting in silence, the curious Meghan asked Tom "What are you dudes talking about with the shower? Did you all shower together?"

Tom got this guilty look on his face "Well...not technically."

Meghan's mouth went wide "OH! Oh you two were spying on the girls shower weren't you? THAT'S how you knew about Stephanie bullying Tiffany!"

He nodded and quietly answered "Uh huh"

Meghan couldn't help but notice that Tom kept getting really ashamed every time he admitted to her about doing something perverted. She was starting to feel guilty herself for making Tom feel guilty and wanted to put an end to that already.

She gently touched his shoulder "Tom, come on. I'm not gonna judge you for looking at girls naked and stuff like that. I get it! Stop being all nervous about it. I wish I had that ring! I mean, I'd give anything to watch the boys showering and to be able to see through clothes at will."

Tom grinned "You can from now on. I added you to Kim's list of users."

Meghan jumped back a foot "What?"

Tom nodded "All you have to do is whisper Kim's name and what you want her to do. Like, 'Kim remove his clothes' or 'Kim turn me invisible'. No matter how quiet you say it, she'll hear you. As long as you're less than 9 miles away from me it'll work."

Meghan's eyes were wide as hell, and not just because she was staring at the cute naked Tom in front of her. She then whispered "Are you serious? For real?"

"Yep"

She then turned her back on Tom for a moment to test this and silently whispered "Kim, show me this shower replay they were talking about"

As Meghan turned back around, she saw the rest of the cafeteria behind her friends transform into the girls shower area where she could clearly see Tom and Justin naked with their hands on their dicks, while in front of them stood Kim and Tiffany who were rubbing their pussies in the shower stalls under the running water. All four of them were masturbating together and it was playing right in front of her as if it was real and she was there. Meghan loudly squealed and covered her mouth with her hands, shaking worse than she was earlier.

Tom jumped when Meghan suddenly reacted like that to something he couldn't see. Watching Meghan staring off behind him while trembling was extremely suspicious to him. Meghan was squeezing her legs together as well and rubbing her thighs back and forth while standing there in an act so blatant that even Tom the inexperienced virgin was able to figure out was a form of "subtle" rubbing herself. He couldn't resist thinking to Kim for her to tell him what she was looking at, and the moment she told him he was hit with a massive rush of embarrassment. His crush was currently watching a replay of him beating his meat! While Tom sat in silent embarrassment, he was watching every single sexy movement Meghan was making in front of him. Her reactions made his embarrassment worthwhile.

Her hands were twitching and her fingers coiling and uncoiling rapidly. She was squirming around and grabbing at her top. Meghan was feeling her panties soaking up to maximum, to the point where she was getting nervous about it soaking all the way through to her cheer briefs where somebody might see it. Never in her life had she ever seen anything as sexy as watching two cute boys she liked jacking off right in front of her. With how sexually charged she already was before she started the replay, Meghan had blown right past the point where she couldn't keep her hands off of herself any longer. She needed out of this cafeteria ASAP.

Meghan quietly stuttered "T...Tom, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Meghan then walked faster than she's ever walked in her life towards the door out of the cafeteria. Once out of sight, she started actually sprinting towards the nearest bathroom. She hopped into a stall, sat on the toilet, pulled down her skirt and soaked panties, and then whispered "Kim, make me invisible and show me that replay again! But this time only show me the boys and make it look like they are facing me and watching me in here instead of Tiffany"

Meanwhile, Tom could tell than Meghan had run off in order to finger herself. It was pretty blatant, and there was no chance in hell that Tom was going to miss that. He was about to run after her to spy on her, but instead an idea came to him. He thought a few commands to his ring, and then suddenly he could see Meghan running through the hallway as if she was actually right in front of him. She was running in place from his POV like someone in a TV show, since Tom had wished for Kim to display a live image of Meghan right in front of him. Since Kim can see everything for miles, Meghan's attempt to run away from watching eyes didn't go nearly far enough away to escape being seen. When Meghan asked Kim to play the replay again but with the boys facing her, Tom heard her ask for that. His face heated up tremendously and his heart was thumping faster from the feeling of his biggest crush using Kim's magic to fantasize about him jacking off in front of her. She could have him do that in front of her for real, 20 times a day, and all she had to do was ask. Tom would be Meghan's personal pornstar in a microsecond if she'd let him.

But even more amazing than watching Meghan watching him was what happened next: Meghan's hand went straight for her pussy and rubbed it fast. Meghan was fingering herself right in front of him without knowing it, while she was secretly fantasizing about doing that exact thing. Meghan turned almost-feral as she pulled her cheer top and bra off and roughly tossed them on the back of the toilet. She then kicked off her skirt, briefs, and panties, getting completely naked in the stall save for her shoes and socks.

Tom couldn't hold back another second as he made himself invisible to everyone and replaced himself with an illusion, hoping Justin and Tiffany wouldn't notice since they were deeply talking to each other. Tom then pulled his pants and underwear down right there in the middle of the lunch room, freeing his throbbing dick that was way past the point of being ready for another intense stroking session. As Meghan's fingers went inside of herself, Tom's fingers wrapped around himself. The two horny teens started masturbating together at the exact same time while secretly watching the other masturbating thanks to Kim. Both of them were going crazy fast, with Tom purposely matching Meghan's exact speed and rhythm and Meghan purposely matching past-Tom's speed and rhythm.

While fingering herself like a madwoman to the two boys and watching them cum, Meghan felt something very weird in her chest that she was almost afraid to admit at first. She was about to replay the show, but her heart was asking for another change. After several seconds of feeling the weird feeling, Meghan asked "Kim...could you show me just Tom, not Justin. Make it look like we're alone together and he's doing that for me and only me?"

Kim then played her voice into Meghan's ears "I could do you one better than that, as long as you keep it a secret from sweet little Tommy. I could let you watch him ACTUALLY doing that for you and only you in history class this morning during your cheer routine."

Meghan gasped and her stomach was flooded with butterflies out of nowhere. Pretending that Tom was jacking off to her instead of Tiffany was one thing, but watching him actually jacking off for her and her alone was going to be double or even triple the intensity and she already felt close to her maximum threshold. The knowledge that Tom actually did something like that while watching her earlier today sent chills of pleasure through her limbs. Meghan quickly answered "Yes yes yes!"

She then watched Tom, naked, sitting in the teacher's chair with his hand tightly gripping his dick. She moaned just from the sight of that and knowing it was for her, only for the image of Tom to moan slightly right afterwards. Kim had just told her that Tom was doing this during her cheer routine, almost certainly with her clothes invisible for him. She knew how much she was bouncing around and even kicking in the air and understood immediately the level of show she must've given to him. That thought just served to make her even wetter than before as her fingers went in and out with loud gushy noises.

Meghan heard all of the noise she was making and nervously asked if Kim's magics could mute her like a TV, which Kim explained that she had already done as a precaution. Hearing that she no longer needed to keep quiet at all, Meghan began to moan and cry out with the full power of her diaphragm. Her drenched pussy was slurping with every high speed movement of her fingers in or out, and Meghan's legs were shaking violently beyond her direct control. At one point Tom's image blurted out "Oh my God!", which sent Meghan clear on the final stretch to the finish line. With one hand pumping in and out of her, she brought her other hand around to rub the top of her clit at the same time. She watched while holding herself at the edge, watching for that last moment that she wouldn't miss for the world. When Tom's image came for her, Meghan gasped and crossed the finish line herself a moment later. With a feral scream that should've echoed down the halls were it not for Kim's magic, Meghan came harder than she'd ever cum before in her entire life. Her violent thrashing almost broke both toilet lids with her back and butt slamming against both again and again. She almost fell sideways off of it during her intense burst of bliss. Meghan could barely even breathe for the next 30 seconds, trying very hard to catch her breath and calm down enough to wipe off her hands and get dressed again.

Meanwhile Tom watched Meghan get herself off and immediately followed her footsteps, shooting far more cum over his hand than he was expecting to do after so many orgasms today. This orgasm felt far different from the others. It wasn't just him spying on a clueless girl, this was him and his crush both getting off to each other at the exact same time. This was skating the edge of sex. It was a little more complicated than a normal bout of mutual masturbation, but Tom's heart felt it at full power anyway. He quickly used a napkin to wipe clean and made it invisible on the floor for the time being. Tom would be sure to throw it out later in secret, but he was too embarrassed to want anybody to know about him cumming in the cafeteria right then.

While Kim hid from him the detail about showing Meghan what happened in history class, everything else that happened was witnessed and heard by Tom in absolute clarity as if Meghan had been only 3 feet in front of him the entire time. He even heard when Meghan asked to watch him alone instead of both of the boys, which gave Tom the biggest goosebumps ever. His crush wanted to see just him, which could only mean one thing as far as Tom knew: Meghan might like him back!

He thought to Kim "Please read her! Tell me if she likes me! I need to know!"

--Her feelings and lust for you have both increased tremendously from where they were this morning. And I've now learned something about her that will probably lead her towards being your girlfriend if you use this knowledge correctly.

Frantic, Tom asked "What? What knowledge? I'll do anything!"

--The lovely Meghan has a fetish for being watched and strongly desired. She has the roots of an exhibitionist and is turned on by how horny she makes boys she likes and trusts, and the hornier they get the better. She craves the intensity of a dude she completely trusts who is willing to worship her and her body completely. To put it frankly: The more you want her, the more she wants you back. The hornier she makes you, the hornier it makes her.

Tom was shaking in place "Oh God! What do I do? How do I let her know how badly I like her without scaring her away?"

--She knows. In fact, her knowing is one of the reasons she's getting interested in you. You have her attention right now because she knows you can see her naked at any time and because you're in love with her you will do it often. Being your #1 fantasy makes her feel special.

Tom meekly asked "She...knows I'm in love with her?"

--Everyone at this table knows you're in love with her, including the girl you only just met. You don't have to be me to see something that obvious, my cute boy. And the stronger your love and lust for Meghan, the stronger her own feelings for you will get. That's how her fetish works. All you have to do is relax and be patient while talking with her like today and the special moment will arrive soon for you both. Just don't try to rush it and you'll get what you want.

With a deep breath, Tom smiled brightly and told her "This day is the best day of my life times infinity"
Executionus

ROA - All Things Seen - Part 7

Post by Executionus »

Part 7:

When Meghan finally returned to the cafeteria, she briefly told Tom and the others that she would see them later at the game...and she looked forward to whatever they were going to do to Stephanie. Meghan was feeling quite guilty in her afterglow because she had just done what she did while watching and fantasizing about a completely different boy from her boyfriend. While she's had several boyfriends by now and this is high school, she still had never done anything which could be called cheating on any of them in the past. What makes it even worse is that there is no way Meghan could ever explain what she did to Joe without sounding crazy, so she had to just internalize her feelings for now. She did rush over to hang with her boyfriend Joe a little bit for the rest of lunch. Weirdly, she didn't use Kim to make Joe's clothes vanish. She wasn't in the right mood to see her boyfriend's body just yet.

While Tom was spying on Meghan and basking in her glory, secretly lots of fun came from Justin and Tiffany chatting after Justin muted them to the others. They were both quickly discovering that the other was just as brazen, extroverted, and perverted as they were. They also really enjoyed looking at each other naked and were going to be really sad when the bell rang and they had to split. After some back and forth teasing and flirting, the two teens set a date: Tonight, 9pm. They would both be in their bedrooms, their parents and siblings clueless. With Kim's help, they would be able to see and hear each other as if they were in the same room together. It would be a full date, with a special little twist. Both of them agreed that it would be a naked date, and that they would masturbate together as part of it. Not just them watching replays or spying on each other, this time they would do it together and put on a show for the other. Kim enjoyed assisting the two of them in setting this date up, as she was savoring the gallons of sexual energy dripping from the two horndog virgins even just from planning such an event. Feeding off of the real thing was going to be intensely satisfying, and both of their houses are easily within range of Tom's house for both the magic and the feeding.

It actually took Tom an embarrassingly long time to notice that Justin and Tiffany were talking to each other silently, since he was so distracted by Meghan. Once he figured out that his best friend and the hot tomboy were privately flirting, he was instantly happy for them. Tom thought it would be awesome if Justin could get a girl like Tiffany to be his girlfriend, especially since she knew about the magic now. He left them alone to flirt and instead finished eating in silence. Tom considered having fun by turning off some of the clothing of the hundreds of girls in the cafeteria right now, but weirdly he didn't feel up to that right now. This was probably a mixture of his focus on Meghan and the fact that cumming so much in a single school day was making his overworked dick feel like "spanking the monkey" would be an actual punishment at this point. It would hurt less to get an actual spanking.

Once the bell rang, everyone headed to their next classes. Before leaving the cafeteria though, Meghan quietly whispered for Kim to remove Joe's clothes finally. Seeing her hunky boyfriend bare made Meghan's face flush, even if he wasn't hard down there. In fact, Meghan found the sight of a flaccid penis oddly exciting in its own way since she had never really seen one like that other than in early childhood. The young girl had a slight crisis though, because while she found Joe to be one of the hottest dudes in the school, somehow seeing him naked didn't give her the same punch in the chest that she felt from seeing Tom earlier or letting him see her. It felt so uncomfortably odd to her, as if Joe was just there to look at while Tom was something significantly more. Seeing Joe naked was the last straw in Meghan's mind...she didn't have the kind of feelings for this hot football star that she had felt earlier for the cute awkward geek with a magic ring. She was going to have to figure out a way to dump Joe without hurting his feelings and without feeling like the bad girl in all of this.

The rest of the school day went by as expected, with all four of Kim's users sneaking looks at anyone they wanted to see naked. Ironically Tom was using Kim the least, as he was worn out and was saving his energy for the game later. Meghan was slow to warm into it, but quickly got bold enough to make all of the good-looking guys around her naked. She even enjoyed seeing one of her hunkier teachers naked standing at the front of the class. Meanwhile Justin and Tiffany had basically no restraint at any point. Anybody who was even halfway attractive was stripped for them in a flash. Justin didn't want to waste time with individual commands, so he simply asked Kim to automatically make every girl he saw from now on naked in his eyes unless they were too old, too fat, or otherwise too ugly. Kim's ability to read people would allow her to determine Justin's attraction level to a girl in an instant and judge accordingly.

When school let out, Meghan and the other cheerleaders had to get ready for the football games tonight. JV would be first followed by varsity in a double-header. Meanwhile Tom excitedly rode the bus home, keeping a close eye on the one older girl who had used the vibration of the seats to get herself off in the morning. This trip she was clearly enjoying the ride in a naughty way, but she didn't go all the way into grinding one out this time. Perhaps she's just hornier in the morning, or perhaps she likes to finish herself at home in the afternoon. Tom made a note to check on that in the future, but he was focused on revenge against Stephanie today.

When Tom and his neighbor Sarah got off of the bus together, another thought hit him. Since Sarah is a longtime friend of his, and will be forever remembered in his mind as the first naked girl he ever saw even if she had no idea, Tom started to heavily consider letting her know about Kim and the Vision Ring. Sarah would likely be the final person he would trust enough to bring into the loop, but he was especially nervous about telling her more than the others because he knew how badly she would freak out to learn that he had seen her naked. Sarah was known to be very paranoid about that sort of thing and excessively protective of her body. Her shyness about her skin made it hard for Tom to believe her earlier confession about sleeping in the nude, right up until he witnessed the truth for himself last night.

Tom asked Kim to read Sarah and judge if it was a good idea to tell her about the ring, but Kim wasn't able to get a good read on that subject unless Sarah's mind was currently on that type of subject. Tom needed to get the cute girl thinking about such things.

As the bus left them behind, Tom asked her "Hey Sarah! I've got a weird question for you that me and my friends were talking about earlier. What would you do if one day you found a magic ring that let you see through clothes?"

Sarah looked at the boy funny and responded "You mean like x-ray glasses, but in magic ring form?"

"Yeah"

She shrugged "Why a ring? That doesn't make any sense. You should just make it glasses since that sounds less stupid."

Kim crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue at Sarah, even if Sarah couldn't see her do it. Tom barely suppressed a laugh watching her do that.

Tom replied "Ok fine, x-ray glasses. What would you do if you found a pair of those which actually worked?"

Sarah giggled "Yeah, probably break them to be honest. If I didn't, then I just know YOU would find them somehow, Peeping Tom, and you'd use them to look at my boobs."

It was a bit of a jab, but was said playfully. Sarah has long known that Tom is a pervy little boy and correctly predicted that he would go hog-wild with access to such a power. Tom nodded in response to what Sarah said, but he was definitely unhappy with the answer. The idea that Sarah would destroy the magic rather than risk anybody getting to see her naked did not bode well for his plans of confessing to her.

Tom asked her "So you'd really break the glasses without keeping them for yourself and looking at boys? You mentioned me possibly looking at your boobs if I found them, but you'd be able to see my weiner first right?"

Sarah shook her head "It's not worth the risk to me. Besides, I could probably get you to show me your weiner without using magic glasses if I really tried hard enough."

He smirked "You think so, huh?"

She smiled back "If I offered to flash my bra, you'd let me see your dick. You totally would."

Tom crossed his arms defiantly "Not for just a BRA. It'd have to be naked for naked."

Sarah grinned smugly "Nuh uh! If I said right now, bra for boner, you'd say yes."

Tom shook his head "Not even close!"

The girl paused for a second, feeling challenged by Tom's defiance. She then quietly whispered to him "I'll prove it! Lets hide behind these trees. If you show me your dick for 5 whole seconds then I'll lift up my shirt and let you see my bra for 5 seconds back. For real!"

The fact that Tom was already looking through the girl's clothes at her naked body made rejecting such a lopsided offer complete child's play for Tom. He gave her a cocky smirk and answered "Nope! Gotta be nude for nude. And not just topless either, but naked-naked. If you wanna see my dick so badly you're gonna have to pay the price. Either that, or find some x-ray goggles."

Sarah was genuinely shocked that Tom rejected her offer, believing fully that he was going to cave on that. She wasn't even sure why she made the offer to begin with since showing the neighbor boy her bra would've been hugely embarrassing for her even if she got to see his hot little ding-a-ling as payment. Something about Tom's newfound confidence was messing with Sarah. It was also turning her on a little to be having this conversation, even if she'd never admit it.

Sarah stuttered a little as she replied "N...no! No I'm not getting naked for you! Bra is as far as I am going to go. Take it or leave it."

--My reading of her is odd, yet promising. While I'm not fully certain, she seems like the type who is terrified of being seen naked by a boy, but also extremely excited by risking it. I think she's a gambler. That's probably why she sleeps naked too, since the risk is a turn on. For her it's like a roller coaster, where it feels really good to risk dying but she doesn't actually want to fall off for real. She wants to risk being seen naked but she doesn't want to actually get seen.

Tom thought back "So what should I do?"

--Gamblers like games. Make this into a game, some kind of bet. Make the risk high stakes for both of you.

Tom took a few seconds, and then the best idea ever hit him when factoring in the powers of the ring. He smiled to Sarah and replied "No, not for just the bra. That's not enough. I want to see it all, everything you have. But.... Why don't we make it a bet instead?"

Sarah covered her chest with her arms crossed, feeling oddly excited by this entire conversation. Tom was looking at her in a way she wasn't used to, as if he really did have a way to see through clothing. She wanted to end this topic in order to avoid Tom trying to see her naked, but him dangling the possibility of his own nudity was hooking her and keeping her interested.

She looked into his eyes "What kinda bet?"

Tom pulled out a quarter. "Coin toss!"

Sarah shook her head "Seriously? No way!"

Tom continued "Coin toss, and the loser's clothes will all magically disappear."

Sarah suddenly looked shocked "Wait...you mean like what supposedly happened to everyone in the south hallway this morning?"

With an evil grin, Tom answered "Exactly like that! What would you say if I told you that what happened there was real?"

He had expected her to not believe him, but instead she had wide eyes and replied "My friend Amanda was there! She told me everyone's clothes turned invisible for 10 seconds or so, and then hot naked angels showed up to tell everyone that they were pretty and stuff. She was one of the people who went through that! You were there too?"

Tom laughed "Yeah it was 5 seconds, not 10. Trust me. Also I didn't even notice Amanda was there actually. There were a whole bunch of people."

Sarah was still clutching her chest protectively "God, I'm so glad I wasn't there. Being suddenly naked in the middle of school has got to be my worst fear ever! What do you think happened? Is it a Halloween thing? Is the school haunted? Do you think it might happen again?"

Tom decided to let Kim appear to Sarah now, greeting the nervous girl "Don't be so afraid. Nudity is not the end of the world."

Sarah jumped back a few feet in shock at the sudden appearance of a naked girl. She was confused on why Tom didn't react at all. "What's going on? Who are you? Why are you naked? Are you the angel from earlier? DON'T MAKE MY CLOTHES INVISIBLE PLEASE!!"

Kim bounced around a little to be silly and to make Sarah less nervous, which was working. She then replied "Yes I am the entity who did everything in that hallway, as well as a whole bunch of other fun things that most of you students don't know about. I really don't appreciate being called an angel, but I suppose I understand why you all confused my comforting illusions for angels. I was going for pagan gods and goddesses at the time and there is some obvious overlap there."

The trembling Sarah repeated "Please don't do anything to my clothes! I'm outside in public and there's a boy right there!"

Kim teased "Would it be alright with you if I made his clothes invisible instead?"

Sarah paused "What? No! Don't make anyone's clothes invisible. That's so humiliating! Aren't you embarrassed right now? You're naked! OUTSIDE!"

Tom finally spoke "Sarah, it's ok. This is Kim. She's my friend. She's also magic and controls what is seen or unseen, which includes clothes. Only you and I can see her right now."

Sarah looked at him like he was crazy "Your friend? This is why you were asking about x-ray glasses? This naked girl makes clothes disappear?"

Tom nodded and held up his hand "She's my magic ring. Don't be so scared, Sarah. Please. Here, I'll show you, it's ok. You were wanting to see me naked earlier right? Well...Kim, get rid of my shirt."

Tom's shirt went invisible, bearing his chest to Sarah. She stopped for a second to stare, mesmerized by both the magic and the boy-chest.

He then continued "Now get rid of my shoes, socks, my backpack, and my pants"

All of those items vanish, leaving only Tom's underwear. Sarah is completely stunned by Tom willingly stripping himself half-naked right in front of her, and she feels herself blushing as she watches him. She always felt that her neighbor Tom was pretty cute to look at growing up, but she never imagined that she'd be standing on the side of their street staring at his body in public using the magic of some strange naked girl. Truthfully speaking, if she HAD expected these exact turn of events she would probably have been committed by now.

Sarah shyly mumbled "Tom, what are you doing? Everyone can see you!"

He replied "Nah, just you. Everyone else sees all of my clothes still. Honestly though, I'm not really all that shy about letting girls see me naked anymore. I already let two other girls see me naked at school today."

She looked at him with shocked bright eyes "FULLY naked? You let girls see you FULLY naked?"

He nodded "Yeah. It's something that I could do to make them feel good and it didn't hurt me or anything. They're both friends of mine and really cool chicks. You're my friend too, one of my best friends. I wouldn't mind at all letting you see me naked anytime you wanted. I think everyone would be so much happier if we all felt that way."

Sarah was seriously blushing, staring right at the bulge in Tom's undies. She quietly asked "But...you just said you wouldn't let me see it, even for a bra flash. Right?"

He smiled "I said that I wouldn't let you see me for JUST a bra flash. Sarah, you're a beautiful girl and one of my best friends ever. I've known you for years. Obviously I like looking at you. I want us both to be able to look at each other without clothes on anytime we want to. It feels so amazing to see naked girls, and you'll feel the same way looking at boys like me."

Kim walked up and held her hand to Sarah's ear (even if she couldn't make contact) and whispered "Tommy has authorized me to follow your every command from now on. Just say the word and I'll make his underwear disappear! But...there's a catch. If you make his undies vanish, then I'm going to make your own clothes turn invisible too at the same time. Only cute little Tommy will see you like that, but you'll both be completely naked in front of each other. All you have to do is say...'yes' for me out loud. Ok?"

Sarah was sweating bullets and already took off her backpack and dropped it in the grass. She was so conflicted in this moment that it felt like her head was spinning. Half of her wanted to say yes, and the other half wanted to run and hide before it was too late. Nobody had ever seen her naked before, not ever. Meanwhile, she had never seen any of the boys she knew naked either. And Tom was definitely one of her favorite boy toys to look at, partially just because he was her friend and neighbor. But if she agreed to this, then that means Tom would see her completely naked too! She'd blush every time she ever saw him again for as long as they lived, knowing that he knew exactly what her body looked like underneath her clothes. That is such a massive, life-changing event and she was scared stiff just thinking about it. And yet...getting to see Tom naked might be worth the cost. Sarah was so confused and stressed she was about to faint.

Kim spoke to them both "The poor girl seems so shy. It's cute! You're cute, Sarah. And hot! It's so silly that you're shy. But perhaps we should leave this all to chance. Tom? The coin."

As Sarah nervously and silently looked back and forth between Tom and Kim, Tom held the quarter up in the air. He then told her "We'll let the coin decide. Heads, our clothes disappear. Tails, they don't and my invisible clothes all become visible again. Heads or tails, 50/50 chance. Are you ready, Sarah?"

Alarm bells rang in her head, mixing with the hormones flooding her veins. She couldn't decide. Letting the coin choose was so much easier. But putting her fate in a coin toss was also scary beyond belief. Somehow though, somehow Sarah swallowed hard and silently nodded her approval to Tom. The deal was made, the bet official. There was no turning back now.

Tom tossed the coin into the air and Sarah squealed loudly. The coin flipped around dozens of times in the air as both teens watched it like a predator staring at their prey. As the coin fell to the ground, Sarah's heart was racing at over 150 beats per minute. She was risking everything on this coin flip. She couldn't even explain to herself why she had agreed to these terms. If that coin lands the wrong way, she is about to be stripped naked by some unknown magical power outside in public right in front of her longtime male friend and next-door neighbor. Sarah's greatest fear and simultaneously her greatest sexual fantasy is to be stripped naked in public. There is now a 50% chance of that happening in a second or two and every goosebump on her skin is standing straight up. She can't blink as she watches the coin fly and then land on the ground....

Heads.

Instantly all clothing for both teens turns invisible in Sarah's sight. Sarah shrieks and covers herself with her hands, while Tom calmly stands in front of her with his hard dick pointing right at her. After a second of self-preservation the nervous girl notices her naked friend. Her eyes lock on to his bared privates and can't look away.

"HOLY COW!!" she screams loudly.

Tom blushed from her enthusiasm. He then returned the compliment "Thanks. You look amazing! You don't need to cover up."

Sarah's hands weren't moving (and neither were her eyelids), so Kim teasingly walked next to Sarah and told her "Pretty little girl...we have a secret. You're so shy and nervous right now, naked for us. You're afraid of us seeing your lovely boobs or your beautiful little pussy. But...we can see through clothes. And we have had this power all day, the entire day. I may be an inanimate object, but Tommy is a horny teenage boy. Do you really think that naughty little boy over there who is so strongly attracted to you would've had the ability to wait this entire time until the coin toss before taking a peek at such a gorgeous girl?"

Sarah looked over at Tom nervously "What? What do you mean? Tom! Did you already look at me naked earlier?"

Tom blushed "Sarah...you were the very first chick I looked at. You're the first girl I ever got to see naked. I chose you because you're awesome, and you're super hot. And I kinda felt like I should let you see me naked back in order to make it fair."

Sarah was beat red and trembling, still clutching her parts "You saw me naked! TOM! How could you?"

Kim jumped in "To be fair, the whole thing was my idea. But Tom has fantasized about seeing you naked for years. You have no idea how powerful that desire was in his poor little boy body and yearning soul. He likes you quite a lot, both as his friend and as a beautiful woman. And you are beautiful you know. I wouldn't lie about that sort of thing. I don't have a soul so I am bad with protecting human feelings. Speaking of which, I am not lying when I mention that you are very strongly attracted to him back...am I?"

Sarah stuttered "W...what?"

Kim continued "I see everything around me, even things humans can't see. Your nipples increased in firmness around Tommy even before I took his clothes off, and they definitely hit maximum even before he lost those undies. Down lower there's been a consistent build up of moisture this entire conversation. Your body hairs have all extended outwards. Your hormone levels in your blood spiked. And, pretty girl, I can even see your love button sneaking out to play. In other words...you think Tommy is a hunk and you like the way his dick and body look. Of course, he thinks you're a total babe and he loves the way your body looks too. So since you both enjoy looking at each other naked so much, why don't you just relax and enjoy the experience? You can trust Tommy to not laugh or make fun of you. He'd protect you at all times actually, heroically defending you from bullies if he had to. I've already seen firsthand his desire to help a bullied stranger, much less one of his favorite people in the world. So relax. Enjoy. Smile! And have fun with nakedness!"

With Kim's odd pep talk, somehow Sarah was actually starting to relax some. Slowly, timidly, she inched her hands away from her precious private parts. She realized that Tom had already seen everything anyway, including probably at the bus this morning. She knew at the time that Tom was staring at her more horny than usual, and now that suddenly made a bunch of sense. Still, Sarah's hands were shaking as they sat against her hips, fully aware that a boy she likes was looking at her privates top and bottom right now.

Kim applauded and smiled. Tom smiled too as he told her "Wow. I'll never get tired of looking at you like this. You could totally be a model."

Sarah shook her head "Pffft, as if. But...I guess...it's nice that...you think so."

Kim skipped in front of Sarah and the neighborhood around them all disappeared and transformed into some form of stage. Both Sarah and Tom both jumped when the world warped around them, as not even Tom knew Kim was about to do that. The teens looked around and realized that Sarah was standing on a modeling catwalk now, with Tom standing in the audience. Thanks to Kim's ability to adjust perspectives, it even looked like Sarah was elevated on the stage even though the teens were standing a few feet away on flat grass in the real world.

Kim cheerfully declared "You are a model! Be a model! You're perfect for it. I even made a stage for you. Walk down here, do a twirl, then walk back. Let us enjoy the show!"

Tom sheepishly asked "Kim? I didn't ask you to do that."

She turned to face him and calmly said "Trust me. As a girl, this will make her feel so much better about all of this." Kim then faced Sarah again "I'm going to make illusions of fake people to give you the real model experience. Feel the room. Really embrace your own bare beauty, your lack of ever needing clothes. Clothes only hide all of this sexiness from people, and that should be a crime. So come on, own this catwalk!"

With Kim and Tom in the audience (along with thousands of illusion people), Sarah was feeling lightheaded mixed with massive arousal. The people in the audience looked real, and she was naked. Her higher brain told her this was all fake, but every one of her senses was telling her that she was standing butt naked on stage in front of literally thousands of strangers, many of which holding cameras and taking pictures of her. Naked pictures! She didn't even really know what to do up here and was getting the worst case of stage fright ever.

She then heard Tom yell out "You've got this, Sarah! Woot woot!"

His encouragement made her smile again. She decided to just get this over with, and finally started walking down the catwalk as the music played. So many cameras were flashing around her that it all looked like a strobe light, but still she walked. She got the hang of her steps after a few seconds, timing them with the beat of the song playing, "Whoomp! There it is!" Sarah didn't know if it was Tom or Kim who picked the song, but one of them needed a good smack for that. Still, Sarah walked on, growing in confidence with every step. By the time she reached the edge of the stage a lot of her nerves had calmed down significantly. With a turn and a flourish, Sarah began walking back up the stage. Tom greatly enjoyed the view of Sarah's butt walking away from him, as this was one of the sights he hadn't really gotten to see well on her yet.

Once Sarah finished her walk, the neighborhood reappeared around everyone as the stage and fake people all faded away. Sarah noticed that she was somehow much closer to Tom in reality than what it looked like she was in the illusion. Sarah blushed even more than before once suddenly standing face-to-face with the hot naked boy (herself still naked as well). She was feeling a few unusual feelings deep inside of her chest as a result of willingly allowing him to look at her, with him returning the favor. It was very sexual to her, and also very romantic. She didn't know what to do about those sudden awkward feelings so she just basically stood there staring and smiling cutely without talking.

Tom broke the silence "I'm glad you're feeling better about all of this. I felt like I owed it to you to tell you about Kim and the magic. You were the first girl I ever got to see naked and that means a lot to me. You know how badly I wanted to get to see naked chicks finally for once in my life. I'm happy that you got to be my first. Am I your first naked boy?"

Sarah nodded "Uh huh." She paused slightly before continuing "That weird girl was right by the way. I do think you're really hot and nice to look at. But...I don't have, like, a crush on you or anything though. You're just my friend. Are you ok with that?"

Tom chuckled slightly "Yeah I'm cool. I feel the same way. Honestly...there's already this girl I really like. I'm hoping to make her my girlfriend soon, but I gotta wait for her to dump her current boyfriend"

Curious, Sarah asked "Who is she? Anyone I know?"

Tom shook his head "Nope, not telling!"

Sarah laughed while pointing at Tom's crotch "You mean to tell me that you're not embarrassed about letting me see your weiner, but you're embarrassed about letting me know who your crush is?"

He stopped for a second before replying "Ok yeah, that does sound silly. And apparently she already knows anyway, according to Kim. Her name is Meghan and she's one of the JV cheerleaders that I hang with a bunch. Kim says she actually likes me back, so now I'm trying to make her like me even more so she'll leave the other guy and get with me instead. I'm gonna hang with her some at the game here in an hour, as well as getting some sweet payback on Stephanie for what she did to me and my new friend Tiffany."

Tom and Sarah discussed the details of Tom's plan to strip Stephanie in front of half of the school at the football game tonight, which led to Sarah agreeing to come to the game with him. She was also informed of how to use Kim, and the rules to her use. Sarah was quite excited about having access to this level of sexy and perverted magical power, a fact that she couldn't hide from Tom and Kim one bit. Unlike all of the other perverts, however, Sarah's mind was filled with a unique specific temptation impossible normally and only possible with magic of this type.... Her heart was beating rapidly as she wondered if she would have the courage to use Kim to satisfy that particular secret kink of hers.

The big football game was nearly upon them. The massively-public revenge against Stephanie was coming, and Tom wanted to make sure that it was the most humiliating experience possible. He even grabbed his family's Polaroid camera before asking his mom to drop him and Sarah off at the stadium later for the game. It was about to be a night to remember.
Executionus

ROA - All Things Seen - Part 8

Post by Executionus »

Part 8:

Football!

Meghan, Stephanie, and the other cheerleaders were warming up as the stands filled up. In a football town like this, even the JV games for younger students usually had packed seats. Stephanie remained completely clueless to the fact that she was in the crosshairs of her bullied ex Tom and his new magic ring.

Justin arrived early, not having anything better to do. He wasted very little time locating a good seat to watch all of the sexy cheerleaders in the field stretching and getting limber, and not a one of them was wearing clothes in his point of view. Meghan was quite aware of Justin perving on her and the other cheerleaders and was pretty embarrassed about that, but she couldn't judge him or anything. She looked over to her left and smiled at the "naked" quarterback, one of the top premier red meat hunks of the whole school. Knowing Kim is a double-edged sword of seeing and being seen, and Meghan was willing to accept that.

Tiffany showed up a little later and sat next to Justin to watch the show with him. The two of them nervously placed their hands on the other's thighs and held them there, blushing and smiling together. Meghan just happened to notice them getting super cozy together and she was giddy with delight at the idea of two of her friends possibly liking each other.

Meanwhile at Tom's house, he was getting ready to be driven out there by his mom with Sarah. Sarah, uninterested in seeing a naked girl all of the time, had spent much of the last 15 minutes working with Kim on designing a studly man avatar for her to see instead of the petite spunky girl Kim displays for the others. By the time they were done, Sarah was exceptionally pleased with her custom He-Kim. She couldn't wait to show it off to Meghan and Tiffany later and hoped the other two Kim-aware girls would appreciate her work of art. Sarah knew ahead of time that neither Tom nor Justin had even a microscopic interest in seeing Kim as a naked man, but their approval on this subject wasn't important in her mind.

Shortly before time to go, Sarah drags Tom by his arm into his bedroom and shuts the door (while asking Kim to disguise the closed door to avoid suspicion). Sarah is clearly very nervous about something, but also extremely excited and energetic. Tom has no clue what she wants of him at first.

Sarah got very close to Tom and looked into his eyes as she asked him "Tom...can I trust you? I mean REALLY trust you. Can I trust you to protect me from embarrassment no matter what and never betray me ever ever ever?"

Tom nodded "Yeah of course."

She touched his chest with her pointer finger "I mean it. I'm going to do something dangerous. I need you to swear to protect me tonight! If you don't and anyone sees me, I'll never be your friend again. I'm serious! I'll never forgive you if you let people see me naked."

Tom rubbed her shoulder "I swear I'll protect you, but what are you talking about? What's so dangerous that you're doing?"

The girl backed up away from Tom a little bit and answered "I want to go to the game...naked. Butt naked! And have Kim give me illusion clothes so nobody notices."

The boy's mouth dropped. Kim started bouncing with delight. Tom was totally dumbfounded and asked "WHAT? For real? Are you sure?"

Sarah got a wicked smile on her face as she looked left, right, up, left, and right again. She then looked at Tom again while blushing and said "Can I tell you a huge secret? You can't tell anyone ever, not even Justin."

"Ok"

She confessed "I...really like how it feels when I'm...you know...naked. It feels really good. Like, hot and stuff. Even if it's super duper embarrassing!"

Tom smiled "I get that. It's hot to let someone you like look at you."

Sarah shook her head "No, not like that. Well, that too, but that's not what I mean. I don't want anyone to see me! I just want to be naked, in public, in front of all these guys and girls I know from school, with none of them noticing. The risk is a rush. I think I told you this before, but I sleep naked every night. I never told you why though. Sleeping naked gets me very excited and I'm constantly looking over at the window fantasizing about some boy, probably you, peeking in on me and seeing it all. But at the same time, I would just die if any boy actually did see me naked."

She paused for a second before adding "Well, besides you I guess. I suppose YOU seeing me naked wasn't the end of the world."

Doing a thumbs up, Tom butted in "Me seeing you naked ruled!"

Sarah smiled shyly "If you say so. I liked the part where I got to see you naked back more. Look, I can't really explain it, but I LIKE the feeling of being naked in risky places where it feels like somebody might catch me. Weird right? I've never admitted this before to anyone, not even Amanda. Speaking of things I've never told anyone before...sometimes I secretly sneak outside after midnight, take all my clothes off, and then just stand there with my hands behind my back in the pitch blackness getting soooo horny. God I get so alert and nervous that I could feel every sound, every flicker of light, every microscopic movement. But Tom, the feeling of doing that is so intense. It's like drugs dude, for real. I can't stop and I don't want to stop, even if I freak out over every noise and get so scared of being caught that my heart races out of control."

Tom was astonished at what his shy neighbor just admitted to him, and was also sad that he missed the secret show every time. He then commented "Next time you do that I want to watch. It sounds super hot!"

Sarah grabbed Tom by both of his shoulders to stare him in the eyes nervously "Dude, I'm asking you to help me do something a thousand times crazier! I'm talking about going to the game naked surrounded by half of the entire school! NAKED! Tom if something goes wrong a thousand people are going to see me naked. NAKED! My life would be over. But I can't get this thought out of my mind now that I know about your magic ring. I'm horny as hell just thinking about it. I have to feel the rush of being naked at the stadium. I need to see hundreds of eyes staring at my nakedness, even if they can't actually see it. Can I trust you, REALLY trust you and Kim, to make sure that nothing goes wrong?"

Tom put his hands on top of Sarah's shoulders now "Yes. I promise that you'll stay covered for everyone but me. You know I'd never do anything to hurt you, Sarah."

She smiled sweetly "Thanks."

Tom paused "...Well, Justin will see you too. I know he's always thought you were a mega-babe so he's gonna look whether you're wearing clothes or not."

Sarah blushed and looked up at the ceiling "Yeah...yeah he is. Probably that Tiffany girl too. Man.... That's really embarrassing. I wish I could block them somehow. But I guess I get to see Justin's dick back. Hopefully he's hot under those clothes. I get to see lots of naked boys now thanks to you and Kim, which is wicked awesome. I think I'm gonna try that out some while at the game, unless I get too overwhelmed and can't take it anymore. Just me being naked out there is gonna be wild and crazy."

Kim then added "Also should you desire the pleasures of your fingertips while there, you can whisper for me to give you a decoy. Nobody would notice where your hand was or what it was doing, since your illusion with clothes would be watching the game normally."

Sarah's entire face went crimson when Kim in her new hunk appearance just offered (right in front of Tom no less) to help Sarah masturbate in public surrounded by countless classmates. Both Kim and Tom noticed, however, that Sarah never said "no" to the offer.

As Tom's mom called to the two of them that she was ready to leave, Sarah awkwardly began stripping right there in front of Tom. Despite the fact that Tom was looking through her clothes, for Sarah it was at least twice as embarrassing for him to watch her actually taking those clothes off for real. She took everything off with him watching it all, only wearing a pair of sandals to protect her feet. Her clothes were stuffed into her school backpack which Tom was going to make invisible and hide it in a corner, should Sarah get cold feet about doing this (or cold everything else, seeing as how it's October).

Tom whispered to her "We'd better hurry. The place is gonna be packed since I used Kim at the end of the day to spread rumors to most of the boys in our grade that they'd want to watch this game because the JV cheerleaders were planning something extra-special at halftime. We might have trouble getting seats."

Naked Sarah, naked for real in front of Tom this time and blushing all over her body because of that, replied "Maybe...Kim can use illusions to save us seats?"

Tom slapped his forehead "Oh yeah! Duh."

The two of them finally got into the backseat of Tom's mom's car in order to be driven to the football field. Sarah was already trembling and squirming her legs around uncomfortably and having difficulty with where to put her hands. Tom, meanwhile, was getting massively excited by the fact that he was sitting next to Sarah who was actually naked for real, not just wearing see-through clothing like the others. Because Sarah could see through all of Tom's clothing, she watched his dick get harder and harder for her by the second and this detail by itself gave her an intense rush. With everything else happening at the same time (like being driven down the road while completely naked in the back seat of a car sitting next to a boy staring at her), Sarah was drowning in her own hormones.

Watching Sarah fidget around was very hot for Tom, but he could tell she was also nervous. To calm her down, Tom on her left side gently grabbed her left hand and held it comfortingly. Sarah immediately squeezed his hand tightly and then grabbed it with her other hand too. She held his hand very firmly, but accidentally pulled it closer to her leg and allowed the back of his hand to rest against her bare upper thigh. Tom was sweating and blushing, freaking out internally over the eroticness of his hand touching the exposed and semi-private skin of a beautiful naked woman. A few seconds later, Sarah noticed where Tom's hand was too and joined him in blushing bright red. She didn't move his hand, however, and just held it there touching her upper thigh. A cute boy who looked naked to her was touching her actually-naked thigh just a few inches from her bare pussy and this thought flooded Sarah's entire circulatory system with high levels of estrogen. The two awkward virgins sat there without moving the entire drive, both of them eyeing the other and savoring the moment.

Exiting the car and walking down the parking lot towards the crowded field full of dozens of her classmates was causing Sarah to shake so much that Tom asked her if she was too cold. In reality, Sarah was barely noticing the temperature in her current heated state. While walking into the bleacher area, every time she noticed somebody else that she knew from school it spiked her arousal, fear, and heightened awareness up to an even higher level than the spike before it. Whenever someone made eye contact with her, or especially if any of the hot guys from school were checking her out, this made her heart race fast enough for her to feel the beating of it in her chest. Everything just kept getting higher and higher for her without stopping, as if there was no actual limit to those feelings. Sarah was so overwhelmed that she actually asked Kim not to strip anyone for her tonight, because Sarah was already far beyond what she thought was her own emotional maximums and the game hadn't even started yet.

Once Sarah was safely seated, Tom left to meet with Meghan and finalize his plans for Stephanie. Left alone aside from her version of Kim, Sarah kept looking around her and seeing all of the various eyes from boys watching her and looking her all over. None of them could actually see the naked girl in the crowd, but that didn't stop Sarah from feeling millions of erotic butterflies swarming inside of her. The thrill of them looking right at her body when she was naked in public was filling the space between Sarah's thighs with enough moisture to leave a wet spot on the plastic seat underneath her. A huge part of her wanted to start touching herself, but she resisted that urge...at least at first. She had hours of football to watch tonight and hours of secret streaking to savor, so making herself cum so early would be a giant waste.

Later....

It's halftime for the JV game and the home team is winning by 3 in this close battle. The crowd is excited, and the JV cheer squad is keeping that excitement up to maximum in the middle of the field. All eyes are upon them as they dance, chant, and wiggle their fluffy pom-poms (and other things) for the enjoyment of all of the spectators. Cheer captain Stephanie is at the front of them all, the center of attention, having no clue that she is in the crosshairs of a power beyond her imagination wielded by a boy hell-bent on giving her an experience beyond her nightmares.

Most of the coaching staff for both teams were in their respective locker rooms drawing up plans, with only a handful of teachers and security personnel still at the bleachers and sidelines. Meghan is the only one of the cheerleaders who notices each and every staff adult being lured away from the field one by one, each of them clearly sent on some wild goose chase by something Kim conjured up for them. It was then that Meghan signaled to the others to fan out from the captain, giving Stephanie a large bubble all to herself.

Several minutes before the adults are lured away, in Stephanie's POV the world suddenly goes dark! Every single other person or source of light fades away until she is the only thing she can either see or hear. Startled, Stephanie shrieks and drops her pom-poms, frantically looking around for the rest of her cheer squad or any of the thousands of people watching the game in the bleachers. Unknown to her, she has disappeared in the sight of everyone else and an illusion cheers on in her place.

A sinister pink light appears in front of her, illuminating a boy her age. After a second or two she recognizes him as Peeping Tom. Despite her huge dislike for Tom, the unexplained darkness has her frightened enough to accept help from literally anybody.

"TOM!" she yells out "What's going on? Where did everyone else go? Why is it so dark out of nowhere?"

Tom smiled and walked towards her "I did that. With magic. That's all you need to know, frankly. This way you and I can have a little chat in private before your punishment."

Stephanie didn't like him talking to her that way and she didn't remotely believe him about his claims of magic, so she stuck out her palm towards him, rolled her eyes, and scoffed "Puu-lease! You don't have magic powers you stupid dork. And I have no need to talk with some lowlife pervert! You can just talk to the hand."

Tom threw his right hand upwards and an illusion of a firework shot out of it, exploding in the pitch-black starless sky with a thunderous boom and bright pink letters that spelled TOM. The letters then turned to pink fireflies and flew to the ground in a swarm surrounding the two ex-lovers flying around them at high speeds. Stephanie was clearly freaked out, and her doubts about Tom's magic powers were completely gone now. She didn't even know his powers were illusion-based, so in her mind everything she was seeing was 100% real.

Stephanie screamed "OK OK! I believe you! Make it stop!"

As the firefly swarm faded out of existence, Tom had walked right up next to Stephanie now. He then told her in a very hurt voice "What you did to me was mean and completely unfair. You bullied me and tried to make every other girl in school hate me just because I thought you were pretty and asked if we could flash each other. Other people are doing that all over the school you know. Hell a bunch of them are probably having sex at our age. But all I did was ask if I could see you topless, that's all. I thought it would make us closer as a couple and make us both happy. Why did you freak out so badly?"

Stephanie squinted at him "Are you serious? I'm not letting some boy see my tits, and I don't want to see some creepy loser's dick either. That's not something that you ask a girl. It's wrong! That's why I told everyone else about you, so that they'd know you were a creep and they wouldn't have to deal with you asking to see their tits and stuff."

Kim suddenly appeared to Stephanie, naked as usual. Stephanie's mouth dropped as Kim spoke "You're lying! Or at least hiding something. I can easily see it. You'd better tell the truth to my sweet Tommy before I make things worse for you."

Stephanie was stunned "Who are you? WHY ARE YOU NAKED??"

Tom replied "That's my friend Kim, and unlike you she's not afraid of flashing people. She likes being naked actually."

Stephanie shouted "I'M NOT AFRAID!"

Kim pointed "There! That reaction in your hormonal systems and hair follicles...fear is exactly the problem, isn't it? You're terrified of nudity."

Stephanie screamed at her "NO! I'M! NOT! I'm just not showing a creepy pervert like your boyfriend my tits! Nobody gets to see my tits! I'm not a whore like you!"

Kim giggled "Tommy, I suspect this girl actually suffers from extreme gymnophobia, the actual fear of nudity. She probably has vivid nightmares about it."

Stephanie growled "You don't know what you're talking about."

Kim ignored her "I'm surprised she can even take gym showers with her classmates, but maybe her phobia only kicks in if she thinks the person looking at her is sexually attracted to her. That's why she freaked out over Tiffany. She did the towel blindfolding because she was panicking. That explains all the extreme anxiety I saw in her at the time."

Stephanie nervously asked "How...how do you know what happened in the gym shower today? You weren't there. I don't even know you!"

Tom answered "Oh we were both there watching you, as was my best friend Justin. You just couldn't see us because we were invisible, but we could see you. We all watched you showering today. I even let my new friend Tiffany watch you by the way. I can replay it whenever I want to. See?"

Tom pointed to his right and a replay started of Stephanie in the shower washing her naked body. Stephanie recognized herself immediately and screamed frantically "TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF!!! TOM PLEASE!! STOP!!! TOM TURN IT OFFFFFFFF!!!"

Tom made the illusion disappear, allowing the trembling girl to catch her breath for a second. Her entire body was thrown into survival mode by seeing her own naked body displayed out in the open like that in front of her ex boyfriend. Her having high level gymnophobia was definitely confirmed. This knowledge excited Tom considering his plans for her.

Tom scolded her "So I got to see your tits after all, and your butt and pussy too. Everything you did to me was for nothing, I still saw everything. Only this way you don't get to see anything of mine. You get nothing! And that's just step one of your punishment."

Stephanie hugged herself with her arms and timidly asked "Punishment? Step one?"

Tom nodded "Yes. Punishment. God, Stephanie, you could've just said 'no' when I asked! You could've told me you had a phobia and I could've even, like, tried to help you get over it. I really used to like you back then. I would've been ok if we waited longer or if you let me down nicely. But instead of doing that you broke my heart and humiliated me in front of half the entire middle school. And now you're trying to keep up the rumors about me clear into high school. Not even just me, other boys too from what I've heard. Now you're doing the same thing to Tiffany just because she's bisexual. Well guess what? Now it's YOUR turn to be humiliated in front of half the school. You're about to get naked in public! You're about to strip off your entire uniform and even your bra and panties right there in the middle of the football field with thousands of people watching!"

Hysterical, Stephanie shook her head back and forth like crazy "NOOOO! No please! Don't make me do that, don't make me do that! Please Tom! Anything but that!"

Tom smiled evilly "Everyone is about to see your titties, butt, and pussy in high detail. I even brought a Polaroid camera with me in order to get some badass pictures of you butt naked. But the best part, or worst part for you I suppose, is that you are currently on live TV on the local channel for the game. I made it so that everyone is watching you closely and the cameras are filming you in the center of the field. And when you start taking off your clothes and running around naked, my magic is going to make it so the cameraman thinks you still have clothes on. He's not going to cut away or stop filming you the whole time, so all of our classmates and their families watching the game from home are going to see everything. Some of them might even be taping the game and are going to record you streaking. I'll bet those guys will be able to sell copies of those tapes all around school for $5 each."

Stephanie literally got on her knees right on the 50 yard line and begged with tears in her eyes "Please Tom! PLEASE!! I don't wanna be naked. I'm afraid! I admit it, I'm afraid! I'm sorry I was mean to you! And Tiffany! It was wrong, I was stupid. I'll never do it again, I promise! I SWEAR IT! I'll be your girlfriend again if you want. For real, not playing. I'll, I dunno, do your homework and stuff. I'll give you my lunch money every day. Please Tom I'll do anything! Don't make me be NAKED in front of everyone! PLEEEEEEEASE!"

For a moment, Tom actually considered mercy. A girl he used to have feelings for was on her knees begging him to spare her. He now knew that this punishment was Stephanie's worst nightmare possible, her greatest fear in the universe magnified to the tune of thousands of spectators. He actually wondered if this was going too far.

It was then that Kim told him "She isn't sorry for what she did to you or anyone else. I read her, and there's no feelings in that girl for anyone but herself. She's only sorry that now she has consequences for her actions. Give her what she deserves, my sweet Tommy. Get sexy justice for you and everyone else she bullied"

Stephanie tried to grab Kim's arm in a desperate attempt to change her mind, but Stephanie's hands just went right through Kim like she was a ghost. Stephanie jumped to her feet and stumbled backwards, extremely confused by what just happened as well as being in a state of complete panic about her potential fate.

Tom chuckled at Stephanie's reaction to Kim not being tangible, and then coldly told her "Kim's right. You don't deserve mercy. Look behind you: That image is what everyone in the real world is seeing right now. Maybe you can stop it if you hurry."

Tom and Kim vanished from sight as the football field and all of the people on it reappeared for Stephanie. Wide-eyed, she turned around to see an illusion of herself toss off her cheer top like a stripper would, hooting and smiling for the screaming crowds. Before Stephanie could react, she watched her illusion pull down her skirt and cheer briefs to the ground and step out of them too. She saw herself dancing seductively in her underwear on the 50 yard line in front of thousands of witnesses, many of them people she knew from school. The other cheerleaders backed away from her in complete confusion.

Stephanie shrieked at the top of her voice as she watched the illusion reach behind her back to unhook her bra. Stephanie ran at full speed to tackle the other-her before it was too late! She launched herself at the doppelganger right as the bra was unlatched. To her shock and horror, Stephanie flew right through the illusion of herself like it wasn't there at all and crashed onto the turf. The frantic girl turned around and watched her own tits pop into view in the middle of the field right in front of thousands and thousands of fans from both teams packing the bleachers to near-capacity.

Like a rabid animal, Stephanie jumped to her feet and started clawing at the illusion, desperate to somehow grab it or destroy it. She watched her hands grab onto the sides of her panties, the very last piece of clothing she was wearing aside from her shoes and socks. Stephanie whimpered "No no no no no no no no no no NOOOOOO!" as her helpless clawing did nothing to stop those panties from going down and off, baring her fuzzy pussy to the whole school and even the TV cameras.

Shaking like crazy, Stephanie watched as the illusion jumped inside of her own body and disappeared. At that moment she saw all of her own clothes turn invisible, making it appear as if she herself was naked for real. The illusion was gone now, everybody was looking at Stephanie herself naked in the middle of the football field.

She screamed and tried to cover up, but her arms were completely invisible. Instead, phony arms moved behind her head in order to pose and display her body for the gigantic crowd of students and parents who were all in an uproar (either out of enjoyment or outrage). Stephanie tried turning around but that only allowed the people in the visitor's side of the stadium to see her full-frontal nudity and allowed her home audience a great view of her bouncing buttocks. When Stephanie turned back around she saw Tom there with his Polaroid camera snapping a picture. With the first naked picture taken, Stephanie's illusion-arms moved to a different pose with one hand on her hip and the other lying gently on her upper chest above her boobs. Tom snapped a picture of that pose too. Stephanie screamed for help but nobody could hear a sound she was making. They face they all saw was smiling happily.

Freaking out and out of ideas, Stephanie turned to run away. When she did, she watched as the entire Earth opened up suddenly right in front of her! A huge chasm split in the ground and Stephanie almost "fell" down the "hole", flailing backwards at the last second to save her life. She fell onto her butt hard and couldn't believe what she was looking at. To her astonishment, Tom walked right on top of the hole like it was an illusion as he quickly snapped a picture of her on the ground leaning backwards with her legs spread apart and her knees bent. It was only after Tom took the picture that Stephanie realized just how private of a picture that was! Her pussy lips themselves were clearly showing, with her light bush doing nothing at all to hide them from that position. Worse, the TV camera just happened to be pointing at her from the perfect angle to look between the cheerleader's legs. The clueless cameraman didn't bother to adjust his angle because he was so closely watching in confusion whatever it was the lead cheerleader was doing running about like that and flopping on the ground for no reason.

Desperate to escape, Stephanie rolled over onto her front side to try and stand back up. The moment she did this, another hole opened up directly beneath her that was exactly as wide as the space between her hands. She froze in terror from the deep hole, spreading her knees and hands wide in order to hold on and not fall down there. In doing so, she was presenting her asshole and pussy lips to Tom as explicitly as possible as he took one last photograph. To make matters even worse, the TV camera was still aimed in that direction so it too captured Stephanie's completely-displayed privates and broadcast them on the air across the entire town.

Several tense seconds past before Stephanie finally realized that the holes in the ground were fake. She looked behind her to see Tom perving on her backside, and she knew he wasn't alone. Thousands of others were staring at her too, including tons of her friends and classmates. By this point both football teams had come out to watch the commotion as well, meaning Stephanie was naked and spreading while bent over in front of every single one of her school's JV football players. Every one of them could see it all, even the guys she had crushes on.

Humiliated beyond compare and no longer even caring if she actually DID fall down a hole straight to Hell, Stephanie finally scrambled to her feet and ran at full speed towards the girls locker area. By this point the security guards had hit the field and were chasing after Stephanie. She ran faster than she'd ever run in her entire life, bolting into the lockers and slamming the door with all of her might. It took the guards 10 whole seconds to force the door open with her blocking it. By the time they got the door open, all of Stephanie's clothing had reappeared in their sight. The only person left who couldn't see any of her clothes was Stephanie herself, and she had no idea that she wasn't still naked to the others.

The guards grabbed the panicking Stephanie's arms and forced them behind her back, making it so she couldn't cover up anymore. These big adult men were holding her helpless, and in her eyesight she was still fully naked with everything out in the open. The guards saw a fully-clothed girl now and therefore had no reason to delay on dragging her back to the field to be presented to the principal to be punished for streaking the game. With Stephanie kicking and screaming like a wounded animal, the guards forcibly dragged her back outside and held her with her arms trapped behind her back. Stephanie begged them to let her go, but they had no intention of doing that.

They forced the embarrassed girl to walk back out into the center of the field in front of everyone. When the boys loudly cheered again, Stephanie was convinced it was because they could still see her naked. She was held like that in front of the irate principal and even both of her enraged parents for 10 whole minutes, the entire time thinking she was still naked. She was horrified that nobody would let her use her arms to cover up or tried to give her a towel or something. She was desperate for any cover, anything at all, but none was ever given because everyone else could see her clothes back on. For those entire ten minutes she was a pitiful wreck. By the end her nerves were so shot that she even wet herself out of pure humiliation (which just made her humiliation somehow even worse than it already was).

By the time Stephanie was released after being grounded for a month and given detention for the same duration, her spirit was shattered. When her clothing magically reappeared in her POV, she barely took any comfort from that. Everyone she knew had already seen it all by that point anyway. She looked over at Tom and Tiffany with eyes of pure shame. Stephanie finally understood what it felt like to be truly humiliated in front of the school like what she had done to them. For the first time, she actually felt truly sorry for her actions. She also had no idea how she was going to move on from this, as the entire school (and her parents) believes that she stripped herself and streaked the field willingly. Nobody believed her story of magic powers.

Tom and the others were buzzing with energy after everything they had just witnessed and caused to occur. Kim's avatar actually blinked in and out of existence a few times for several seconds at a time. She later explained that there was so much raw intense sexual energy in the air in this crowded stadium that it was causing her a minor overload. There is a limit to how much energy she can take from a single person at once, but with a crowd of this size she farmed enough energy to feed her master for an entire year just from that one spectacular feast.

Kim loudly exclaimed "Tommy, my amazing Tommy, that was probably the best feast I've had in centuries! That was as good as the time in Greece when my host Cassandra orchestrated a nude youth Olympics for the clueless teen boys around her age (which every single young girl in Rhodes got to watch)."
Executionus

ROA - All Things Seen - Complete!

Post by Executionus »

Part 9:

After the insanity of Stephanie's streaking, the game continued on for its second half with Stephanie confined to the locker room. After the game ended (home team for the win), Meghan began to have regrets about what had been done to her fellow cheerleader. Stephanie needed a massive humbling, this much everyone agreed on. Meghan just doesn't have a mean bone in her body and lost the ability to enjoy Stephanie's punishment after the initial high wore off.

In the locker room after the game, Meghan confessed to Stephanie about knowing Kim and about the magic, offering herself as a friend in need to the girl. Stephanie accepted this offer, and was introduced properly to Kim through Stephanie. With a little wink, Meghan even showed Stephanie the fun side of Kim by making the wall between the girls and boys locker rooms disappear for the two of them. Lots of naked and showering football players danced around in front of them, to the extreme enjoyment of the two girls.

That evening, Tom was so wired and worn out from everything that had happened all day that he almost forgot about having Power Rangers recorded from the morning. Considering Kim was named after the Pink Ranger (and had promised to be able to make clothes disappear even for TV shows) Tom certainly wanted to watch it before crashing for the night. Tom enjoyed every single ounce of getting to see Amy Jo Johnson (Kimberly) and Thuy Trang (Trini) bare as newborns during their human scenes! He was tremendously confused as to why the people wearing the actual ranger suits were Japanese however, and especially why the yellow one was a dude. That last image was a most unwelcome surprise for Tom, with Kim laughing and informing Tom that in the original Japanese series that the American show uses footage from the yellow Ranger was literally named "Boi". Tom quickly put Yellow's suit back on, although the Japanese Pink Ranger Mei was cute as a button so he wasn't upset at all about her appearance. His hand spent the entire show edging himself, followed by rewinding to the best views of Kimberly doing gymnastics for him to finish off to.

Meanwhile, Sarah had an extremely mischievous idea. After being dropped off at home from her amazing experience of going to the football game nude (and the secret orgasm or 4 she experienced while there), Sarah got this little idea where she wanted to spy on her neighbor Tom. She had a hunch that he was going to do something naughty when home away from his friends.

Kim gleefully agreed to keep Sarah invisible, even from Tom, because she knew this would be a tasty snack of sexual energy. While cloaked and made silent, Sarah snuck her way into Tom's house to watch him in secret. Her knowing about Tom spying on her last night first justified all of this in Sarah's mind. It was payback and she was owed a show. With sexual intentions in mind, Sarah wasn't wearing a thing other than her sandals. Who needs clothes when you're invisible?

When Tom stripped off his clothes, he used illusions to prevent his mom from seeing him butt-naked in the living room watching TV. Naughty little Kim, however, let Sarah see the truth instead of the illusion. As Tom played with himself watching the naked Power Rangers, he was completely unaware of Sarah in the room with him having a blast with her own fingers to the explicit show she was getting. The two of them finished together, with Sarah astonished by seeing what a boy's orgasm looks like for the first time in her life. And Tom is a very cute boy, so she was glad that he got to be her first piece of eye candy there.

After the two of them completed their fun, Kim began giggling and yelled "Surprise!" to both teens while standing between them both. Suddenly Sarah became visible to Tom!

Tom jumped in shock and covered himself, screaming "SARAH???"

Sarah squealed and covered herself as well, unable to say anything other than staring at Kim in confusion. Both teens, despite seeing each other naked for hours now, were quite embarrassed to be seen right after masturbating to orgasm when they thought nobody could see them.

Kim teased "Sarah wanted to watch you, Tommy. I figured I'd let her have the first one in secret, since it's so fun to be sneaky. But from now on, why should either of you hide from the other? Since both of you came so hard from watching the other in the last 24 hours, going forward you might as well just do it together. Trust me...it feels way more intense to do that sort of thing while watching somebody you like and think is sexy who is watching you the entire time too."

Tom was solid red, blushing hard from being the one on the other side of being spied on for once. He meekly replied "I mean, yeah. That'd be cool...if you wanted. I'd enjoy that. Sarah?"

Sarah relaxed her arms covering her body, revealing everything to Tom again as she timidly answered "Sure. Yeah. Ok. Cool."

Kim clapped "Excellent! So from now on, either of you can use me to send a message instantly to the other that you're feeling horny now and wanting to play together. That's what Tiffany and Justin are doing in a half hour, using my magics to make it look like they are in each others bedrooms like holograms."

Tom smirked "That's a neat idea. We should do that sometime too." He then smiled even bigger "Also we should spy on Tiffany and Justin tonight while hanging in my room. Wanna?"

Sarah giggled "Definitely! It's a good thing our moms can't see that I'm here, naked, soon to be in your bedroom with you alone. They'd kill us."

Tom laughed "Haha, yeah but you're safer in my bedroom than in any other guy's room. One of Kim's rules says I can't actually touch a girl's private parts or else Kim goes away forever. I'm only allowed to look."

Sarah laughed back "Haha, good! 'Cause I'm not getting pregnant while still in school, Tommy boy."

Shaking his head, Tom replied "Man, everyone's gonna start calling me 'Tommy' now that Kim started that."

As the night went on, Tiffany and Justin had their long-distance hologram date together (with Tom and Sarah spying on them also using long-distance holograms). The two of them wasted very little time before they lied back on their beds and started putting on a show for the other (considering they were both worked up to extreme arousal just from the anticipation of this date). Kim's magic placed both beds on the ceiling of the other's room so that they could watch the show comfortably while sprawled out on their own beds. When Tiffany began cumming over and over again, it got hard for her to keep her eyes open to continue watching the boy show.

She moaned out "Don't cum too fast. Mmmm. I want to keep, uuh, watching you. Don't cum until I give you permission, understand?"

Justin smirked "Babe I can go all night. Can you?"

Tiffany smiled back "Let's find out!"

The two horny alphas went on a long marathon, switching poses and positions for the others enjoyment and taking various requests. The show went on for so long and got so hot that the two secret voyeurs spying on the couple found themselves joining in while together in Tom's bedroom. Once the multiple rapid-fire orgasms of Tiffany ran dry and she only had one more left in her, she finally ordered Justin to cum for her. The new couple finished together with loud roars. Tom and Sarah did the same back in his room.

Once everyone had enough time to climb down from the high and the afterglow, Tiffany asked Justin "So...how much you wanna bet that ole Peeping Tom was watching us do that?"

Justin laughed for 10 seconds, followed by answering "I guarantee he did. There's no way Kim kept our secret. She's HIS magic ring. He's probably still watching us now. Sup bro?"

Tom giggled and then created holograms of himself and Sarah in the bedrooms of Justin and Tiffany. All four holograms were articulated to give the illusion that all four teens were naked in the same room together.

Tom waved "Yo! Got me. Also Sarah's here."

Sarah was pretty red as she meekly waved to the others.

Tiffany grinned "Wow! Hey girl, I haven't met you yet. You're HOT!"

Justin jumped in "Damn right she's hot! Sarah you fine as hell! I didn't get to see you naked yet."

Sarah was blushing even harder from the compliments as she scoffed "You mean I went to the football game naked and neither of you two noticed? Gee, we thought for sure you two would've looked at me."

Simultaneously Justin and Tiffany yelled "You went to the game NAKED?"

Sarah smiled nervously "Kim made it look like I had clothes on. I wanted to streak in secret to feel the rush." She then looked at Tom "Dude, didn't you tell them?"

Tom threw his arms up "I was busy! You know, with the Stephanie thing."

In an accusatory voice, Justin added "And flirting with ~~Meghan~~ all evening!"

Tom rolled his eyes and blushed "Ok yeah, that too"

The next thing the four of them knew, naked holograms of Meghan and Stephanie appeared in everyone's rooms. Everyone jumped in shock at the new people.

Kim loudly cheered "YAY! Now everyone watching and listening can see each other. No more spying for now"

Tom yelled "STEPHANIE? What the hell?"

As Stephanie cringed, Meghan answered "I invited her. She feels really sorry about what she did to you guys and felt bad, plus she was depressed after we made her streak in front of everyone. I decided that since she knows about Kim, she should get to use her like the rest of us do. I'm also helping her get over her gymnophobia so she stops having panic attacks and lashing out at people who try to look at her, especially now that basically the whole school saw her naked. She's a good person normally and one of my friends. I hope that's alright with you guys."

Stephanie then added "Tom, Tiffany, I really am sorry. I didn't mean to be so mean, I just...I felt so scared. Like, it felt like I was in massive danger when either of you looked at me like you liked me. It still feels that way, even right now. Because I'm naked and all of you can see me. I'm...I'm terrified. For real. It feels like I have to run or chase you away for my safety. That's why I keep being horrible to people who like me. I only feel safe if nobody wants to see me naked. Unfortunately I look good, and my mom pressured me to be a cheerleader, so now EVERYONE wants to see me naked. And...well, now all of them just did. I need help, and even though I don't deserve your help I still hope you'll help me get over my phobia starting tonight."

Tom felt his heart thumping for his former girlfriend in her moment of vulnerability, so he quickly replied "Absolutely! Yeah Stephanie, I'll help you out. I'd like to be your friend again, no more bullying and revenge plots." The others all agreed to help too.

Stephanie then pointed to Tom's lower body and sheepishly confessed "By the way...I was lying about not wanting to see you naked. You, uh, you look really good. I'm glad I actually got to see your dick after everything that happened."

Tom laughed "Well I added you to Kim's authorized users now as long as you play nice, so you can replay that whenever you want to watch it again. You look awesome too, Stephanie. You really shouldn't be so afraid of people seeing your body when your body is totally top 10 of the whole damn school."

Meghan teased "Top 10 ranks huh? Well who else is on this top ten list that I know huh?"

Looking her in the eyes, Tom replied "I dunno about everyone, but there's no doubt who's #1. You'll always be the hottest girl in the whole school. At least to me."

Meghan smiled proudly, and then told him "Thank you! So...on that subject.... I broke up with Joe tonight. He's not a bad guy or anything, but we just didn't have that spark. I'm single now if there's something you would like to ask me."

Tom gasped "WHAT? Um, whoa, um.... Will you be my girlfriend then? Um, please?"

Meghan giggled at him "Hell yeah! I thought you'd never ask."

Tom was in shock "REALLY? FOR REAL? Oh my God! HOLY SHIT!"

Meghan shivered in delight "Oh yes. THAT is the spark I needed to feel. I'm so happy that after all this time knowing you, now I get to call you 'boyfriend'"

Kim then started bouncing around like a maniac and laughing at the humans. She then told them "You all might be my favorite group of host and sub-users EVER in over 3200 years of my existence. I hope we stay together for a really long time."

One month later....

Saturday evening, right after watching a very revealing episode of Clarissa Exposes it All, Tom gathers the Secret Seven together using holograms for their nightly playtime fun. There stood Tom, Sarah, Justin, Tiffany, Meghan, Stephanie, and even Sarah's best friend Amanda joining the crew. All of them comfortable in their own rooms while seeing and hearing each other as if they were standing together. And all seven of them were naked, because it's not like there was even a microscopic point to any of them covering up in front of the others at this point.

Tom asked out loud "So Kim, having scanned the city as usual, what have you found tonight?"

Kim answered "Aside from me recording all of your classmates playing with themselves as usual throughout the night, tonight there's a rare treat about to start in a few minutes by my estimation. One of your fellow cheerleaders, Robin, has snuck over to her boyfriend Tim's house and Tim's parents aren't home. Their conversation has made it pretty clear that they're about to have their first time together. How exciting!"

Justin yelled out "Hell yeah! Robin's a megababe! Tim's a lucky dude. I can't wait to watch that."

Stephanie added "Tim is absolutely gorgeous! He's a wide receiver and one of the hottest guys on the team. I look at him naked all the time, especially during practice. And he's BIG down there! Getting to see him USE that thing for once is going to be crazy. I hope Robin brought lots of lube."

Meghan laughed "You're not joking! Tonight Robin is going to be the one "wide receiving" for a change!"

Tiffany joked "Yeah they're both hella fine. And I get to perv on both at the same time, so I win"

Amanda was giggling like crazy "Sarah thanks so much for inviting me to join you all watching these things! You rule!"

Sarah put her arm around the hologram of Amanda "No sweat. You're my best friend, I couldn't leave you hanging. Also the boys and Tiffany think you're hot so they don't mind you joining one bit."

When the show started, all of the teens got into position. Tom and Meghan got to lie next to each other in bed, as did Justin with Tiffany. Even if they couldn't touch each other, it was still very erotic and romantic to "share" a bed while naked and getting off together. Meanwhile Stephanie, Sarah, and Amanda were a cozy trio in their beds just as friends, as the girls didn't want to just be alone or anything.

Once Tim touched the head of his dick up against Robin's opened pussy, the secret audience all gasped at once. They waited with heightened anticipation as the virgin football star fiddled around looking for where the hole itself was hidden. When he found it, he gasped the moment his head slipped into the body of the woman he loved. A few seconds later it began slowly inching its way deeper into the moaning petite girl (who may not have brought lube, but was producing more than enough naturally for this not to be a problem in the slightest).

In and out, back and forth, with moans and groans of pleasure the two athletes embraced in physical love. It was intense and romantic to begin with, followed by the pace increasing and the screaming getting louder. Robin's hands grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheets, almost ripping them off. Tim, meanwhile, was grabbing Robin's breasts with the same intensity as his cock rapidly pleasured her. The sexy couple had passionate hot sex together, completely unaware that 7 of their classmates were watching the entire thing and masturbating to it all.

A half hour later everyone had cum and worn themselves out completely, most of them ready for bed. The secret seven said goodnight, already looking forward to what sights they would see tomorrow night. The only two that didn't split were Meghan and Tom, still appearing to share a bed together.

Meghan softly whispered "I wonder what that would feel like.... You know, to do what Robin just did?"

Tom blushed "I don't know."

She smiled shyly at him "I'd like to find out one day...with the right boy, in the right moment."

Tom rolled over on top of Meghan's image as if he was mounting her. The girl's eyes went wide and her mouth hung open. He then told her "One day we will. But not yet. Whenever we have sex for real Kim has to go away and find a new host. I'm not ready to say goodbye to her yet, she's my friend, or to stop all of the fun all of us are having together. Besides, we're still pretty young. We have ALL of high school to do still."

Meghan blushed "I may be young, but seeing you on top of me like this is REALLY not good for my ability to control myself. This is a new thing and I like it a LOT!"

Tom looked into his lover's eyes "Yeah...yeah me too."

Meghan then asked "Can we maybe do things together in THIS position sometimes? You know, before we're ready to do this position for real."

He kissed her image "You got it, darling. And even if we have to wait, I'm perfectly happy as I am right now. You're so beautiful that just getting to see you every day is enough. Spending every day together is magical. I can wait all the way 'til our honeymoon for sex as long as you're always with me."

Meghan giggled "Did you just propose to me?"

Tom went white "Um! Meghan we're 14! But...yes, I guess."

She grinned huge "Then it's a deal. We'll wait until our honeymoon for sex. BUT, that means you promise to marry me when we're older. That's part of the deal."

Tom held up his hand "I swear it!"

1999. New Years Eve. Wedding night for the brand new Mr and Missus Jackman, now 20 years old.

Kim creates the most spectacular ambiance possible for the lovebirds, born straight from the imagination of her beloved Ringbearer Tom. Candles everywhere, jungle atmosphere, bright stars in the sky, the sounds of a gentle river flowing, and thousands of fireflies dancing everywhere. Sure in the real world they were just in Tom's bedroom, but reality had stopped being all that important for the friends of Kim way back in their teenage years. When their first penetration was shared it was at midnight exactly, and Kim played life-size fireworks all around them. The sex was far beyond the myriad of pleasures the two had experienced these last 6 years as a couple. Watching them in this moment were all of their various friends in the know, a group of secret perverts that had grown into over a dozen. The celebration was shared with them all, even though Tom and Meghan chose to be completely alone in their own POVs for such a romantic and life-changing moment.

This would be Kim's final farewell to her friends on their entrance to real adulthood, away from magic rings and perving on people in secret. Now Tom and Meghan would spend their lives on brand new adventures as a couple, including raising a family. As the years went by, they enjoyed so many happy moments and experiences together.

They never expected to ever see Kim again as long as they lived, seeing as how she has an entire planet to choose from for each new host and her magic only has a range of a little over 9 miles. Imagine their surprise when 2022 rolled around, Christmas Eve, when the avatar of Kim suddenly appeared right in front of Tom, Meghan, and both of their teenaged kids...but that's a story for another time.

The End.
Last edited by Executionus on Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimmythehand

Re: ROA - All Things Seen - Complete!

Post by jimmythehand »

Reall good story Executionus and a great ending! I particularly enjoyed the addition of 'sub-users' throughout; that made for a really interesting dynamic, when it just being Tom and Kim doing their thing the whole time could have become a bit repetative over all nine chapters.

I was very pleased that little teaser of a potential Christmas story at the end there!

One correction for chapter 9 - you got Meghan and Stephanie mixed up at the end of the first paragraph:
Stephanie just doesn't have a mean bone in her body and lost the ability to enjoy Stephanie's punishment after the initial high wore off.
Great contest idea by the way. I'm enjoying all the entries.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

jimmythehand wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:59 pm Reall good story Executionus and a great ending! I particularly enjoyed the addition of 'sub-users' throughout; that made for a really interesting dynamic, when it just being Tom and Kim doing their thing the whole time could have become a bit repetative over all nine chapters.
A little detail about me is that my favorite magics/superpowers are sensory abilities. I have spent decades writing those types of magics in my fantasy writings. If anybody ever asks me what superpower I'd want most, it would be basically the powers of Kim/Vision Ring but with all five senses covered (so Vision + Sensory really).

As a result, I already knew the vast extensive potential of the Vision Ring long before I started and the story was more about Tom and the others figuring it out bit by bit. Once they realized that Kim sees and hears EVERYTHING in her 9 mile radius, the teens figured out that Kim saw and heard everything any of them ever did (and everyone else). That meant voice commands were easy to implement.

I always knew that the endgame of the story was going to be the group of friends exploiting Kim's ability to replay things she records throughout the day and night so that the group could enjoy it together, with all of them in their individual bedrooms while holograms of everyone joined them. This ending was slightly foreshadowed when Tom was programming his VCR to record Power Rangers to watch after he got home.
jimmythehand wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:59 pm I was very pleased that little teaser of a potential Christmas story at the end there!
The finale of the Raiment of Asmodeus event will be a very interesting Christmas special that I will start after Halloween and the actual contest is over with. It will be set in late December of 2022 and will involve all 8 rings (hopefully written up before then though). A cunning and wicked character returns from one of my oldest stories with a new ring on her finger, and her time as Ringbearer will have massive consequences...because she is the one who discovers how to break all of the rules. Many victims will be humiliated for her enjoyment. Christmas itself may come to an end, just another casualty of her madness.
jimmythehand wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:59 pm One correction for chapter 9 - you got Meghan and Stephanie mixed up at the end of the first paragraph:
Darn. Fixed that now. And here's the funny thing: That opening paragraph kept looking weird to me when I wrote it and my brain couldn't figure out why. Now I know. I need more sleep than what I've been getting the last year or so.
Seven of Clubs

Post by Seven of Clubs »

Great story.
Vison is probably my favourite ring. It feels more balanced, doing plenty crazy thing, but not coming across as too overpowered.