ROA - Revenge of the Nerds (Chapters 1-7 All Chapters Released)

Humilatron

ROA - Revenge of the Nerds Chapter 7 (Final Chapter)

Post by Humilatron »

Everything was perfect. I had regained full control. Chelsea was completely humiliated. I felt like a hero on top of the world.

I fulfilled my duty of getting revenge on Chelsea. Chelsea and I slowly forgot about the rings. They became a second thought as we actually ended up becoming good friends. The rings were long gone, a distant memory. Until October 31st, 2022. Chelsea and I had grown up, and we were living together in peace. “We should totally go to the Halloween Party in couple costumes,” Chelsea said.

“I actually have our costumes all picked out,” I said as I headed for the closet.

On the hangers I pulled out two costumes one was a rather provocative costume of Poison Ivy and the other was an inbetween of Margot Robbie’s and the Animated Series Harley Quinn. I, of course, dressed as Harley, and Chelsea dressed as Poison Ivy.

Together, we headed for the party. Everyone was already there. “Hey look Chelsea and Edith are here!”

Everyone cheered as we entered arms linked. Suddenly the room went dark. A big screen displayed prominently. Our jaws dropped. Because what began to play were the videos of me when I was humiliated on stage in front of everyone. My mind began to twist in confusion. That’s not at all what I remembered happening. In fact, the first video shouldn’t even have existed. Then the lights turned back on.

I felt a chill in the air and on my body. I slowly looked down. I was… I was naked! I screamed in horror as I immediately moved to cover my body but I felt my memories shifting, being twisted and pulled. Chelsea seemed to have a smirk on her face. Why wasn’t she humiliated like me?

As I looked around the room trying to understand what was happening, I felt my head twist and turn trying to remember. But I couldn’t. I was powerless. Everyone started laughing, pointing.

After the videos stopped playing there were pictures of us plastered all over the walls. Pictures of me completely and utterly naked! There was no way those images existed! But then suddenly the memory of Chelsea disappeared.

I couldn’t remember her. I was alone. Instead of Chelsea being with me, I was alone and naked and being laughed at. And suddenly as I cried in humiliation and embarrassment, I was brought back to reality.

I found myself tied up, on stage, naked in front of everyone. No ring to save me. And standing in front of me was Chelsea Harrington. A grin on her face. “Wait…” I said. “This… this doesn’t… Chelsea… W-what…”

“Do you need me to explain?” Chelsea said with a grin as she took a hand and began rubbing my breasts. “Are you too stupid to understand what happened?”

“This isn’t right,” I said. “I won. I humiliated you. I warped time and space to end you!”

“You did, until I made you lose all power over the ring,” Chelsea said. “Memories are a fragile thing. And with the help of the memory ring, I only made you think you won. I gave you memories of victory, successfully humiliating me. Then making peace. Falling in love with me. All for one simple goal. To make you completely utterly powerless. And now look at you. You’re completely naked in front of all these people. I made sure that we never crossed the boundaries set by the ring. Actually, the memory ring made sure of that. I’m sure you thought you could hear the ring. But actually you only heard what I wanted you to hear.”

“No!” I yelled. “It’s impossible!”

“Is it?” Chelsea said. “Say, I have a question for you. Did you ever even have the time ring that second time?”

I was sure I did. I was positive. “Of course!”

“Really?” Chelsea said. “Are you sure?”

I tried to remember, but slowly the memory of the ring faded. “I…”

Chelsea then turned to the crowd. “Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, our guest of honor, Edith Clearwater! Take all the pictures you want, touch her all over! Give her a trick or a treat!”

I cried as hands immediately started touching me all over as Chelsea stepped aside. People tickled my clit, groped my itty bitty breasts, insert fingers inside my butthole and vagina. All I could do was moan and cry. “P-please… stop! No!”

My memories of the rings completely faded, replaced by pure humiliation. All I could think of was the hands that touched me, the pictures that were taken, and Chelsea’s laugh as she cackled away like an evil witch. I reached a climax like no other that day as so many people came up to me.

Finally as the day was over, everyone walked away leaving me alone with Chelsea. She smiled as she said. “Don’t ever forget this night, Edith Clearwater. Because every single year. This will happen to you. You’ll be tied up naked, put on display, and everyone will touch you and take pictures of you. And I plan to be a virgin forever. So that you can relive the humiliation forever and ever and ever. Until the day you die. But in your death these memories will stay with you forever.”

Legend says, Edith Clearwater is humiliated every year. And every year on Halloween, you can hear her moans and cries as they echo through the night. And that is the story of Edith Clearwater who tried to get revenge, but failed.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805