Winter Holiday Contest 2022 Announcement

Humilatron

Winter Holiday Contest 2022 Announcement

Post by Humilatron »

Hello and welcome to 2022’s Winter Holiday Story contest. This year I’m experimenting with a new system to determine the winner of the contest in order to ensure the most fair and unbiased results possible.

We’ve had polls and judges, but this time, it’s point based. Meet each criteria and you will earn a certain number of points. After the contest ends there will be a poll.

Everyone will vote for their favorite story as usual, however, the winner of the contest will not be determined by who wins. Instead, the votes earned will go into the points already accumulated by the user. The person with the most points earned will be the winner of the contest.

You will receive 1 point per vote.

1st place will receive an extra 3 points
2nd place will receive an extra 2 points
3rd place will receive an extra 1 point.

Now let’s see what the actual criteria is and how you can earn points:

Is published by December 31st (10 points)
Is published by January 15th (5 points)
Is published by January 31st (1 point)
Less than 3000 words (5 points)
Minimal Grammar Mistakes (5 points)
Unique concept (10 points)
Follows the winter theme (10 points)

Incorporates at least 3 of the follow themes (10 points, 1 extra point per extra theme):

Pantsing
Wedgie
Wardrobe Malfunction
Spanking
Corner time
Public stripping
Christmas and/or New Year’s
Diapers
Bedwetting
Mistaken Age
Friends and/or Family
Betting/Gaming
Truth or Dare
Pranking
Revenge
Supernatural elements
Blackmail
Naughty List
Stuffed/padded bras exposed
Hidden Camera
Live Television
LGBTQ+
Santa Claus
Krampus
Police/Handcuffs

As you can probably tell it’s impossible to include everything, and you shouldn’t try to, bonus points may be added depending on each story.

January 31st is the final deadline for all submissions but as you can see it is encouraged to publish entries sooner as you will get a lot more points and have a higher chance of winning.

Finally these rules must be followed in order to qualify so make sure to obey these ones:

Must have Winter Holiday Contest 2022 in the title.
Cannot have incest (sexual intercourse between immediate relatives) or rape (nonconsensual penis/dildo to vagina, forced penis/dildo to anus)
All victims must be at least 14 years old
The entry must have been written in 2022. You may submit a story for both Winter Holiday contest and the Wardrobe malfunction contest, just keep in mind of the criteria for this contest.

That’s all for now. Good luck and remember to have fun.

HT
Last edited by Humilatron on Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
jw_wjw

Re: Winter Holiday Contest 2022 Announcement

Post by jw_wjw »

I have a contest of my own right around this time (the one with the wardrobe malfunctions/accidental nakey); while I'm certainly not complaining about the increased potential for stories, perhaps my contest's "bonus themes" of the following can be incorporated here:

-Being naked during a church service/sermon/prayer/mass (NOT Sunday school)
-Being naked in a busy city street, somewhere in Manhattan/Chicago/San Francisco/Miami/LA/London/Paris, or similar city.
-Getting arrested and/or suffering legal consequences for the nudity, depending on the desired level of mean-spiritedness

Of course, this is certainly your call, and don't mind me butting in on this.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

I have no problem if people want to submit the same story for both contests. I’d judge each entry on the criteria I mentioned so as long as people factor that in. And I believe your categories would be subcategories of already mentioned elements
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

This has given me a great idea which should score very high. Since I've had to postpone my original plans for this year's Christmas special, I'm going to write a bit of a prequel/sidearc to what I've been planning for next year. Should be fun!