Writer's Block (Part 2 posted 6/10)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: Writer's Block (Part 2 posted 6/10)

Post by Executionus »

jastes22 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:14 pm Not sure if a knife would do the same thing, and I wouldn't recommend it in real life, but it's fun to write about it.
Just so you know, knife play is a real fetish. And there are some deep layers to it if you look into such things.

I used to know a girl that was practically addicted to dragging the blade of a pocket knife across her skin on her legs or arms, and especially getting boys to do it to her. She never admitted that it was a sexual thing, but I'm pretty sure it was.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Executionus wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:08 pm
Just so you know, knife play is a real fetish. And there are some deep layers to it if you look into such things.
Huh. Learn something new every day.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Wow, excellent story! I love that by the second part Emma learns she wants to be submissive.
If you would like to contact me via email my address is superevil7@protonmail.com

An archive of my stories
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

superevil7 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:10 pm Wow, excellent story! I love that by the second part Emma learns she wants to be submissive.
Thanks! I like how it came over her over time and not right at the beginning. It felt a little more natural and believable that way.