My daughters bully humiliated me

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Hellokittypanties1

My daughters bully humiliated me

Post by Hellokittypanties1 »

Kathryn is 49 and has a daughter Amy 17. Amy has been having problems with a girl called Jenny who live on the same street. One day Amy comes home in tears her hair a mess her clothes torn. Kathryn finds out that her daughter and Jenny got into a fight and that Jenny humiliated Amy so Kathryn decided to go to speak to Jenny’s mum who is called Nikki.

Kathryn and Nikki now eatch other havening gone to the same school when they where younger they always hated each other. Kathryn arrived at Jenny’s house and Nikki answered, Oh hi Kathryn what can I do for you. Well you can talk to your daughter about being a bully to start Amy is at home in bits because off what your daughter has done. Nikki looks at Kathryn so they got into a fight it happens so what. Kathryn is getting mad so what that little bitch off a daughter off yours better stay a way from Amy that’s what. Jenny hears this and is laughing aww has Amy sent her mommy to fight her battles for her. Nikki can’t help but laugh at her daughters comments.

Kathryn gets more angry listen you little cow stay away from my daughter or else. Or else what Jenny smirks or some old hag Will shout at me Jenny is laughing. Or else I will kick your ass Kathryn snaps. Jenny smiles you could try tell you what come inside and fight me if you win I will stay away from pathetic daughter but if I win you have to walk home wearing anything I choose. Nikki is laughing as her daughter is tormenting her old rival.

You now what bitch I would love to kick your ass infront off your mother your on. Kathryn steps in side the house but soon regretted her choice as it didn’t take Jenny long to beat her ass and soon Kathryn is over her 19 year okd daughter’s bully lap getting the spanking off her life. Ohh god nooo nooo stop stop Kathryn is screaming her ass getting spanked. Ohh god mom look Jenny yells she’s pissing her selif. Kathryn is screaming as her light jeans start to go damp and a huge wet patch appears.

Part 2
Kathryn is sobbing as she is wetting her selif over her daughters bully lap. Jenny then pulls off the soaked pants off Kathryn exposing her soggy white cotton panties. Nikki smirks as she heads up stairs returning with shaving cream and a razor, Ohh mom what a good idea Jenny smiles takeing the soaked panties off Kathryn then pushing her onto the floor making her lie on her back the exposed bush off Kathryn in full view. Jenny smiles bitch Iam about to shave that hairy cunt off yours bald and send you back to your daughter with a bare pussy as she covers Kathryn’s pussy in the shaving cream. Ohh please don’t do this Kathryn squealing, as she feels the razor go over her bush. Soon Jenny is done and Kathryn is as bald as a little girl, Jenny is smirking ok bitch leave now before I decide to fuck your old flabby ass.

Kathryn gets on her hands and knees but before she can stand Nikki walks over Infact slutt my daughter has a great idea but Iam gone fuck that flabby ass as Nikki puts a huge pink strapon around her waist pressing it against Kathryn’s tight ass. Kathryn is screaming and clawing at the floor as Nikki insirts the plastic cock in her ass fucking her ass. Ohh god stop stop nooo don’t fuck my ass Kathryn is screaming as her daughter’s bully mother fucks her ass hard leaving Kathryn a broken sobbing mess.

Part 3
A few weeks have passed since Kathryn’s complete humiliation she then gets a message off Nikki telling her to come to her house now. Kathryn reads the message and blushing does as it says. She arrived at Nikki’s house and rings the bell Jenny answered.Ohh hi mom is waiting for you as Kathryn walks inside Nikki is waiting for her with a smile on her face.”Glad you came Kathryn I thought you wouldn’t after last time. Kathryn blushing stutterd ok Iam here what do you want, well since I had so mutch fun humiliating you last time I thought I would do it again but this time I want you to wear this. Nikki then shows Kathryn a pink frilly dress with mini mouse on the front and pink frilly ankle socks with a pair off white frilly panties with hello kitty on them.

Kathryn blushing you can’t really want me to wear that ohh I really do Nikki smiles as Jenny is recording everything. But that is for little girls Kathryn stutterd Iam a grown woman. Well if you don’t I will release the video off you getting fucked in the ass. Kathryn let’s out a sob as she knows she has no choice after undressing Nikki and Jenny look at Kathryn completely nude and smile good but your little bush has to go again. Kathryn is squirming as Jenny shaved her completely bald again .

Kathryn then gets dressed in clothes and panties as Nikki takes pictures showing Kathryn who starts to cry she no longer looks like a mature woman but instead a little girl her hair done in pigtails aww how cute Nikki says well time for you to walk home she says . Kathryn who is squealing says ohh god you can’t please I beg you please don’t make me go out like this people will see me .

Part 4
Kathryn is crying please don’t make me go out dressed like this what if people see me. Ohh god please I would never live it down.
Nikki and Jenny are laughing ok little one Jenny mocks but first Iam going to send a pic to your daughter Jenny then takes out her phone and takes a pic off the sobbing Kathryn sending it to Amy along with the message hope you like and if you don’t want everyone to see your pathetic mom like this you will come to my house ASAP.

Jenny gets a reply please don’t do that Iam on my way just please don’t humiliate my mom any more. Jenny smiles lucky for you Kathryn your daughter has agreed to come hear so you don’t have to go out side like that. Nikki is laughing and whispered to Kathryn your so lucky I wanted to take you to the mall like this.
Soon the door bell rings it’s Amy Nikki opens the door and shows her inside.

Amy is in shock as she sees her mom bent over dressed like a little girl and getting a hard spanking her mom sobbing and squealing. Jenny stops and smiles good job you came or we going to take this naughty little girl to the mall and spank her.

Amy pleads with them to stop but Nikki says they will but Amy must first strip naked. Kathryn looks on in horror as her daughter strips naked her little landing strip on full show. Nikki walks over to Amy and makes her lay down on her back and says. Aww that is so cute but it has to go as she shows Amy the shaveing cream then Jenny makes Kathryn kneel down next to her daughter and says bitch now rubb this all over your daughter’s landing strip. Whimpering Kathryn does as she is told as she covers her daughter’s landing strip in the cream next Jenny gives Kathryn a razor and tells her to shave her daughter.

Kathryn is sobbing as she runs the razor over Amy who is squealing with eatch stroke tears filling her eyes as her own mother is shaving her pussy soon Amy is as bald and smooth as her mommy. Nikki then gives Amy a bag with similar clothes as her mother is wearing.

Part 5
Kathryn and Amy are crying as they are both dressed in humiliating out fits Nikki and Jenny are laughing ok slutt’s you can leave they say. Kathryn starts to plead with them please you can’t make us go out like this people will see us. Jenny laughing says listen you old slutt you and your slutt daughter can leave dressed like this or you can leave naked Nikki smiles at her daughter as Kathryn and Amy leave both mother and daughter dressed like little girls.

Kathryn and Amy finally arrived at home completely humiliated once in side Amy says mom we need to get revenge look what they have done to us Kathryn agreed with her daughter and they started to plot there revenge. Amy talks to some off her friends who Jenny also bullied and Kathryn talked to other mom’s that Nikki has humiliated. After a few weeks Kathryn and Amy have there plans ready so they invite Nikki and Jenny over as Nikki and Jenny arrive they enter Kathryn’s house as they make there way inside Nikki and her are grabbed by Rachel and Anne Rachel is Amy’s friend who Jenny also bullied and Anne is Rachel’s mother who Nikki has humiliated. Nikki starts to scream what’s going on when Kathryn smiles well bitch it’s pay back time bitch .

Nikki is screaming as Kathryn and Anne strip her completely naked exposing Nikki’s dark bush Jenny is screaming as Amy and Rachel strip her naked exposing her bush. Let us go right now Nikki squealing ohh not a chance says Anne and Kathryn as they hold Jenny down and Rachel and Amy pin Nikki down next Amy shows Nikki shaveing cream and a razor guess what’s happening now. Nikki is screaming Noo Noo you can’t ohh we can Amy smiles as she looks at Jenny and says slutt get over here now we want you to shave your mums ugly bush.
Jenny is sobbing as Nikki starts to plead with Amy and Rachel no please you can’t do this I beg please if you must shave my bush please you do it don’t make my daughter do it Kathryn starts to laugh ohh no bitch your slut daughter will do it just think Nikki we are going to film it as well imagine what everyone will say as they watch you get your pussy shaved by your daughter.

Nikki is now crying as Jenny is forced to cover her mom’s pussy in the shaveing cream next Rachel also gives Jenny hair removal cream to use as well. Nikki is squealing and squirming as the hair removal cream starts to burn. Jenny then starts to run the razor over her squealing mom soon Nikki is as bald as a baby sobbing as her daughter has just shaved her while being filmed. Next Kathryn and Anne grab Jenny and place her on a sybian Jenny is screaming for them to stop but has no joy as she fastend to the sybian as they switch it on. Jenny starts to squeal as the sybian starts to vibrate against her clitt.

Amy starts to fasten a huge strapon around her waist showing it to Nikki slutt Iam gone fuck your ass with this Nikki’s eyes go wide as she looks at the monster cock ohhh Noo Noo please don’t but Amy has no mercy as she goes behind Nikki and inserts the monster cock straight in her ass Nikki squealing like a stuck pig as Rachel makes her look at her daughter and tell her that she is getting fucked in her ass .

After many hours off humiliation and being fucked both Nikki and Jenny are let go but not before Amy and Rachel put Nikki in a fluffy diaper and Jenny in humiliating childish panties with embarrassing dresses they are then both made to walk home with remote vibrators humming away on there way home Nikki and Jenny run into a group off young boys

Part 7
Nikki and Jenny are made to walk home both mother and Daughter have been completely humiliated Nikki is waddling because off the diaper she was made to wear Jenny is not doing mutch better because of the remote vibrator in her childish panties as they both try to make there way home they are spotted by a group off young boy’s who all laughe oh god look at them one boy says I know them my mom and sister hate them then the boy called Ben grabs Nikki with his friends and starts to tickle her Nikki is screaming and squealing as she starts to wet her diaper stop stop please Nikki begs but the boys continue ha ha look she’s wetting her diaper as Christian walks behind Jenny pulling her childish panties down. Ben and his friends then pull down Nikki’s soggy diaper exposing her bald pussy look she has no hair the boys laugh Nikki is squealing as Ben then starts to rub her smooth pussy as his friend lifts off her dress

Part 8
It’s been a month since Nikki and Jenny’s humiliation mother and Daughter have been mocked by everyone they now Jenny has been embarrassed and humiliated by everyone one she used to bully and so has Nikki but even worse for Nikki some off the girls who Jenny bullied took there revenge on Nikki stripping her spanking her one girl even took her underwear and made Nikki wear nothing but little girl panties for a week and her daughter suffered just as much.

Nikki is at home thinking this is all that slutt Kathryn and her bitch daughters fault and that they will pay for everything just wait when she is finished with Kathryn that bitch she will be the one completely humiliated as Nikki sends Kathryn a message challenging her to last show down

Chapter 9
Kathryn and Amy arrived at Nikki’s house after they acpeted the final challenge. Nikki let’s them as both Kathryn and Amy head to living room Jenny is there, glad your hear Nikki says ohh we would not turn the chance to finally end this Kathryn smiles. Ok so what are the rules Kathryn asked Nikki looks at her and says ok it starts one on one and to win that you must spank the other till she gives up then the others fight first pair to both give up loses and the winners get to do anything they like to the losers agreed.Kathryn grins agreed.

Nikki and Jenny are both crying as they have lost and Nikki is over Amy’s lap and Jenny over Kathryn’s both women getting the spanking off there life
Last edited by Hellokittypanties1 on Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:33 am, edited 14 times in total.
bgaius33

Re: My daughters bully humiliated me

Post by bgaius33 »

Fun little story. Can’t wait to see how they humiliate the mother and daughter next!
Worlock15

Post by Worlock15 »

I'm really enjoying your story! Its very good! Maybe the mother will be made to dress as a little girl or baby complete with her hair to match. So humiliating for her a arrive back home looking younger than her own daughter. I'm sure you'll come up with a good plan for her. Keep up with the good work. Can't wait for more!
Hellokittypanties1

Post by Hellokittypanties1 »

I have gone with your idea lol
Worlock15

Post by Worlock15 »

So very Cool!! I am so looking forward to how young you make Kathryn. Going to be great I'm sure.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I love the image of teenaged Jenny shaving Kathryn's motherly pussy BALD. I hope she will do the same to Amy.

And of course, later, Kathryn and Amy need to get some revenge on Nikki and Jenny. Maybe with some other teenaged people to help humiliate the Bullies.

/Phil
BABYRYAN2121

Post by BABYRYAN2121 »

fantastic!! I hope there is more!!!
Worlock15

Post by Worlock15 »

Very good! The possibilities are endless now that Kathryn has been filmed. Would love to see more humiliation on both her and her daughter. Phil's idea of revenge is a good one. Maybe make something that's permanent to the both of them...Paybacks! Keep up the good work.
bgaius33

Post by bgaius33 »

loving all of these parts so far. simple and enjoyable. i hope there is more in store for her!
bgaius33

Post by bgaius33 »

Oooh fun. Can’t wait to see this final showdown