The New Rules (Chapter 46 - March 18th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 31 - 11-18-22)

Post by superevil7 »

jdworks34 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:43 pm I love your stories Evil!

But I will admit I was so excited when I saw there was a new episode. But I had already read it in the other site and can't help but be disappointed.

Looking forward to more!
Thank you, and sorry to get your hopes up. I had forgotten to post the latest chapter over here.

I've been taking some personal time, a break from writing. I think I was getting burned out. I'm not sure how long it will be before the next part to be honest. But I have been having some ideas and inspiration lately, so just be patient please 🙂
perseus wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:49 pm Glad to see my all time favorite story over here!
Thank you! Glad to see you here, and enjoying the story. It's great praise to hear when this is someone's favorite story ☺️
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 32

Post by superevil7 »

With the restaurant now closed and it getting late, only the core group of moms were left, discussing their thoughts and ideas with Mrs. Larson and Mrs. Stevens about Feminudism. There were still some questions and logistics that needed to be worked out and Mrs. Moss seemed to have the most on her mind. "What about when my sister comes over? What then? Do I demand that she strip naked too? What about her daughters?" She asked.

"That would be best." Mrs. Larson explained. She was feeling a bit impatient with the woman, as Rachel Moss seemed to have the most questions out of everyone. "You shouldn't make exceptions for them just because they are family. If you prefer, simply explain to them what will be expected of them before they come over, and let them make up their own mind about whether they still want to come."

"Ok, I get that all females should be nude in regards to this…" Mrs. Briggs spoke up, "but sometimes I catch my daughter with her hand… Well down in between her legs."

"Mom!!" Gwen complained with outrage from the next table over. She and the other kids were all waiting for their moms to finish up the meeting so they could go home.

"I'm sorry, Gwen. I don't even know if you're conscious that you're doing it. Sometimes you're just absentmindedly rubbing away at yourself when I walk into the room." Her mom explained. The boys, especially Adam, and Gwen's brother Cody, couldn't stop themselves from letting out a short snicker, even if they tried to suppress their reaction.

"Now boys…" Mrs. Larson scolded them. “Don’t pretend like you're innocent. I’ve seen both of you doing just that on occasion too.” Both boys could only give a big blush to the nude woman, but that did put an end to their laughter. Turning to Gwen, she said, "There is nothing shameful or wrong about touching yourself, sweetie. In fact I would encourage you to explore your body freely and as often as possible."

"Really?" The teen girl asked in an astonished tone.

"Yes." Mrs. Stevens spoke up. "One of the goals of Feminudism is for girls to learn all about their own bodies, and the bodies of other girls as well. How they are similar. How they are different. Etcetera. It is also a goal for boys to learn as much as they can about girls' bodies too. There really is no shame in masturbation, and personally I feel like it should be done as publicly as the law will allow."

"Right girls. There is nothing shameful about masturbation or the feelings of pleasure your body gives to you when you touch yourselves. " Mrs. Larson added." Boys, this goes for you as well. You shouldn't feel ashamed of masturbating. The only difference is that you should keep such activities more private."

"Exactly. And the girls should do such activities out in the open. In fact, maybe part of feminudism should be making female masturbation a family affair. Girls should pleasure themselves out in the open where the whole family can watch. My own daughter, Cindy, has a propensity to touch herself while we are watching TV in the evenings."

"What!!? Mom!!!" Cindy complained, blushing hard, as she had not expected her semiprivate habits to be discussed so openly.

"Now Cindy. Did you or did you not touch yourself openly a couple weeks ago when those two older girls came to dinner. All in front of me and your brother?"

"Well… Yes, but they did it first!" Cindy said, trying to justify herself. She pouted a little, folding her arms, as everyone was looking at her and she felt like she was being judged, especially by the other kids present.

"Oh, Cindy. Don't get upset. What you did is perfectly natural, and nothing to be ashamed of." Her mom said, trying to make her feel better.

"You see, this is exactly my point." Mrs. Larson said to the other mothers. "It's unfortunate that the girls have had it driven into them that such things are shameful by society and, truth be told, probably us, their mothers, as well. We needed to do twice the amount of work to undo all the damage that has been done, but I know we can." Turning her attention back to the kids, she asked, "Girls, how many of you have masturbated in the past? No judgment. No shame. Please just give me a show of hands." The girls all raised their hands hesitantly one by one, until the only girl left not showing her hand was the youngest present, Madeline.

"Lilly?" Her mom gave her a questioning giggle.

"Well uh, yeah mom…" Lilly giggled back, nervously blushing. "I mean it feels good… Especially to be touched down there…"

"Wait! Who's been touching you down there!?" Her mom demanded.

"That's what we're talking about!?" Madeline interrupted with realization, and then shot her arm into the air. "I've definitely done that!" She explained excitedly, happy she no longer felt left out.

Everyone had to giggle at the young girl's enthusiasm. "I'm glad to hear you've been exploring your own body, Madeline." Her mom said with a smile.

"Oh, my own body?" The young girl furrowed her brow. "I mean I haven't done it myself, but I love it when the boys touch my girl parts. It feels so good! My brothers did it to me first, and then Patrick, our next door neighbor did it to me. And then his sister and I did it to each other too. We even did it with our mouths!"

"Oh, I see…" Mrs. Larson was a little unsure after that revelation from her youngest daughter, that she had never touched herself, though she was aware of the other things. She decided that this would be a good teaching opportunity, for her daughter, and the other girls as well, to get them used to doing such a thing with an audience. "Well then maybe what you need is for one of the older girls to demonstrate how it's done, because even if it doesn't feel as good as having someone else do it, it is still a skill you should know. In case you are ever alone and in need of such relief." She turned to the older girls, focused on Gwen specifically, as she always seemed to be the one most open to her suggestions. "Would any of you girls like to volunteer? Gwen?"

"Me?" Gwen asked as all eyes fell on her. She was one of the oldest girls there, but this was still a lot to ask of her, to touch herself in front of an audience. Especially the boys, including her own younger brother!

"Wait, maybe Lilly should go first." Her mom said, still perturbed about the revelation from earlier that she was allowing others to touch her that way.

"Mom?" Lilly answered in nervousness, never liking being the center of attention.

"Maybe Lauren should go? Learn what it's like to be thrust in the spotlight like she did to Abbie." Mrs. Gardener spoke up for the first time in a while. Up to this point she had just been observing and absorbing the information, but she was already of the mindset that Feminudism was exactly what her daughters, especially Lauren who was so body shy, needed now more than ever. "Or maybe Susana. She is the oldest here after all." Both her daughters gave her a wide eyed look. It was bad enough they were being made to be naked, now their mom wanted them to do such a private act in front of so many others too!?

"How 'bout you, Jenny?" Jenny's mom asked with a coy smirk on her lips, getting the exact reaction she was hoping and expecting from her daughter. A nervous giggle, and a deep blush as she looked over at her boyfriend, Matt.

"Alright, I'll do it." Gwen spoke up before it was left up to the mothers to decide.

"Really?" Mrs. Briggs asked, giving a proud smile to her daughter. Gwen always seemed to be one step ahead of her in handling this Feminudist business. She couldn't imagine playing with herself in front of an audience, small as it was, especially at the age of only fifteen.

"Yes, but I want Lilly to do it at the same time as me." She got up, taking the younger blonde girl's hand and dragged her over to the front of the seating area, where they would be best seen by everyone.

Lilly put up a slight protest as she was dragging along. "Me? But I… I mean, I can't… Not in front of everyone… I'd be too embarrassed… I… "

"Adam, grab the girls a couple of chairs to sit in, please." His mom commanded, and both Adam and Cody sprung into action, bringing each girl a chair to sit in.

"Please I… I don't think I can do this… Not with everyone watching…" Lilly was still protesting verbally, though she made no attempt to interrupt the proceedings, even taking a seat as Cody offered her his chair.

"Come on, Lilly. You're so beautiful." Cody whispered to her as she took her seat. "I've always wanted to watch you do this, and now I finally have the chance. Please, you don't have anything to be embarrassed about."

Gwen took her hand again, in support this time. "I'm nervous too, but this way we don't have to do it alone. I think all of our moms are going to make every one of us girls do it anyway. This way we're not on our own, and we can get it done and over with before the others."

"And if you are still feeling nervous, just look at me." Cody added. "I'll be the guy in the audience with the biggest grin on his face you've ever seen." He said, getting a genuine laugh out of the blonde girl.

"Alright. Alright. I'll do it." Lilly said, having to give the boy she liked a big smile for making her feel better.

"I'd offer the same for you Gwen, but I know you're just going to be paying attention to Travis." Adam told the other girl.

Gwen chuckled and nodded her head. "You got that right."

Mrs. Larson had been able to hear the boys' conversation with the girls, feeling great pride at the way the boys had put the girls' feelings at ease. She waited for the boys to take their seats again before she said, "Ok, girls. Whenever you're ready."

It was Gwen that made the first movement, bringing her hands to her breasts to begin. She was the less shy of the two girls, so it would make sense that she would be the one to go first. Lilly only hesitated for a few moments before copying the older girl. A part of her was fascinated to see that the girl was not doing the same thing she would. Gwen was massaging the underside of her larger breast, while Lilly always preferred to go straight to her nipples. Not wanting to seem odd compared to the other girl, this time Lilly did her best to copy her. Instead of going for her own technique, she started rubbing the underside of her smaller, but respectable for only thirteen years old, sized breasts, trying to copy Gwen exactly. It wasn't long before her nipples were standing at complete attention, just begging for her to touch and caress them. She couldn't help moving on to what she was used to, pinching her nipples between her thumb and forefinger, and letting out a soft moan in response.

"Kids, I really want you to pay attention to this." Mrs. Larson broke the hush that had descended upon the group as they intently watched the two girls pleasuring their young breasts. "Each and every girl is going to have their own way of doing things. It's up to you girls to explore and find what works best for you, and share that with your partner when you get older. And boys, it's up to you to pay attention and learn from your girl what she likes best when you are in a relationship with her." All the boys gave a nod of understanding, all the while unable to take their eyes away from the two girls pleasuring themselves in front of them. Mrs. Larson had another thought. "The same goes the other way as well. You boys need to teach your future girlfriends about what feels best with your body, and you girls need to pay attention and be willing to learn. This is the best way to have a happy and healthy sex life with your significant other in the future."

Mrs. Stevens scooted closer to her so she could whisper. "Nice one. We should write that down. I'm sure it'll inevitably come up in a future meeting." Mrs. Larson just gave her a prideful smile while nodding her head.

Fifteen year old Gwen and thirteen year old Lilly had continued their self pleasuring for the group, only half paying attention to Mrs. Larson's speech. Both girls were rubbing their nipples now, and both letting out soft moans of pleasure. Any shame they had had, had moved to the back of their minds, as now all they could focus on was the great feeling they were getting at their own hands.

The boys in the audience watched on in awe. While all of them had explored a girl's body in the past, most of them had never seen a girl touch herself in this way. It was a learning experience for all of them just as Mrs. Larson had said, with Travis and Cody paying extra special attention with the girls they most fancied front and center.

The girls were watching in more of a clinical manner. They, like Lilly before, were more curious about how the other girl’s technique differed to their own. And young Madeline, who had never done such a thing, was absorbing the most, very interested in trying this on her own in the near future.

Lauren watched with fascination as Gwen moved one of her hands down in between her legs, and let out a loud pant as she made contact. The blonde didn't like girls in that way, but she couldn't help squirming in her chair, rubbing her thighs together a bit, as the tension of watching another girl play with herself was getting to her.

Her squirming got a bit worse as she noticed Adam sitting to her left adjusting his pants, and then the protrusion pushing the material out at his crotch. Without knowing it, her hand absentmindedly snuck down in between her own legs, and she began running her index finger up and down her slightly parted labia. Her hornyness combined with the knowledge that he was excited too had gotten the best of her.

Her eyes went back to the girls for a moment only to switch back to him and his crotch as she continued to explore her folds. Her eyes flicked up to his face and that's when she realized Adam was starting right back at her! He wore a wide eyed smirk, all the while Lauren went bright red, as he had just caught her in the act, all while staring at him no less! Lauren quickly pulled her hand to her side and snapped her legs closed, feeling mortified with herself. Adam for his part just put a finger to his lips, giving her a small muffled chuckle. Then he mouthed the words, 'Don't worry. I won't say anything.' and he gave her a quick wink. After that, Lauren couldn't look at him any more, still feeling too embarrassed with herself for what had just happened. With Adam no less!!

After getting over her initial shyness about what she was doing, Gwen was enjoying being the center of attention. Ever since that fateful Saturday since she had been forced to get naked by Mrs. Larson in front of her brother and his friends, she had come to find she really enjoyed the way the males of the species looked at her. It was amusing to her how her youngest brother, Dustin, always seemed to want to talk to her about her boobies as he called them. While Cody seemed to have used the excuse of her nudity to get the new rules at their house with the goal of seeing other girls naked, on occasion she would catch him staring at her naked body all the same. Even their step father was guilty of that. Most of his attention fell on their naked mother's body, but every once in a while she would notice him checking out her body as well. There was something about all the attention that just made her feel good.

Such attention also led to her feeling excited more often than not. Despite the males of her family looking at her that way, the thing she really enjoyed best was being naked in front of other males outside of her family. Travis for instance, who had now become her boyfriend. Despite him being two years her junior, she couldn't deny how her nether region would tingle delightfully and become slick any time he glanced at her exposed sex or voluptuous breasts.

Even now as she rubbed her very sensitive clitoris, she was watching him watching her. She did prefer the feeling of him down there, especially his mouth, but this was almost as good. It wasn't just him she was looking at, as she kept taking peeks at the other boys watching her too, and even the other naked girls and mothers. If what Mrs. Stevens had suggested came to pass at her house, and her masturbation became a more public affair, she felt like she was really going to enjoy herself from now on.

Lilly on the other hand still felt totally shy about what she was doing. Her face felt on fire as she plunged her index finger into her moist hole. This was something she had always done privately, and her only other sexual experiences had been with Cody, and those times she had felt like she could sit back and relax as he took the lead. Now she felt a sense of pressure to perform for the group.

That isn't to say the feeling of pressure was preventing her from feeling pleasure. On the contrary, her loins felt just as warm as her face with everyone watching her. Despite her bashfulness, she was the first of the two girls to cum, beating out Gwen.

"AHHHH! AHHHH! YES!!" All eyes fell to Lilly, and even Gwen stopped her own ministrations for a moment to watch the younger blonde girl cum. She shook and shuddered for about a minute, all the while keeping one finger deep inside of her, while using her other hand to furiously rub at her clit. "AAAAHHHH!!! OHHHHH!!!!" Finally she relaxed back into the chair, letting out a deep sigh of content as her orgasm finally subsided.

Everyone was silent for a few moments, and then the five boys present all started clapping for her. "Whoo! That was awesome Lilly!" Cody commented.

"Yeah, way to go!" Adam added.

"That was so cool!" Madeline exclaimed, and started clapping for the blonde too. "I didn't know we could do that to ourselves!"

Everyone gave the young blonde girl a big round of applause, making Lilly go right back to being bashful and shy for receiving such praise for what she had just done. Having finished, she decided she didn't want to be the center of attention anymore, and moved back over to the table with the other kids.

"Nice one, Lilly." Her mom commented with a sly smirk on her lips. She knew just how shy her daughter usually was, but couldn’t help feeling a certain sense of pride at her doing something so personal in front of an audience, all without even time to prepare.

In response to her mother, Lilly got a deep red blush on her cheeks. "Umm, thanks mom." She said, before she sat, not sure what else to say.

Before anything else could be commented, Mrs. Larson interjected, "Gwen, are you ready to continue?" Bringing everyone's attention back to the older brunette girl.

"Oh, uh… " Gwen was caught off guard, and just a bit of that shyness crept back into her. Now she would really be the center of attention, playing with herself all alone. "Yes. Ok." She answered, and her hand went back to rubbing her bare breast and erect nipple. She even spread her legs a bit wider, letting the outer lips of her sex open up even more for the group, before her other hand went back to playing with her aroused clit.

"Ohhhh!! Mmmmmm!!!" She moaned, realizing all eyes were on her now. It had been an erotic fantasy of hers to do something like this in front of a group, ever since she was old enough to start having erotic fantasies. Although she usually imagined the audience to be made up of strictly boys. Still, this was close enough to her fantasy, and she couldn't hold back any longer. "Ohhhh!! Oh fuck!!! Oh God!!!" She squealed as she came, knowing everyone could tell it was happening. That just drove her deeper into her orgasm, and she felt pleasure like she had never felt before. She wanted the attention, even craved it, and now that she had experienced her fantasy, she knew she wanted to do it again and again.

"Gwen, such naughty language!" Her mother gave her a teasing sold.

"But, I…" Gwen tried responding, even as her body shook from the intense release she was feeling.

"Maybe I should have your brother punish you for that!"

"Ahhh!! I'm sorry… Ohhhh!!" Gwen tried to apologize, still unable to get her orgasm under control.

"I'm only teasing you, Gwen." Her mom laughed. "Under the circumstances, it's perfectly understandable. Next time just try to be more careful. I wouldn't want Dustin picking up such language from you. It's a good thing he wasn't here this time."

At that Gwen finally slumped back, completely spent. The only movement was her legs twitching in the afterglow of such an intense release. The fact that her mom had said that there would be a next time was a good sign to her, as it seemed like she was going to get exactly what she wanted.

Just like before with Lilly, the group gave Gwen a round of applause for the show she had just put on. "Whoooo!! Way to go, Gwen!!" Travis said, blowing her a couple whistles.

"Wow!" Timmy exclaimed before turning to his twin sister. "I can't wait to watch you do that!"

Matt gave a smile to his girlfriend, saying, "Timmy makes a great point. I think all the girls should have a turn before we go. What do you think, Jenny? Want to go next?"

"Me…? I…" Jenny just stammered, giving her boyfriend a look of surprise.

"Matt does make a good point." His mom agreed. "Every girl should have a turn."

"Then who would like to go next?" Mrs. Larson asked the girls, but each one gave her their own look of apprehension. When no one volunteered, she decided to ask her own young daughter. "How about you, Madeline?"

"Mommy, I want to…" Madeline answered, biting the corner of her lip, "I'm just not sure if I know how to do it yet. I think I want to watch the other girls go first."

"Ok, Maddie, that's fair." Her mom smiled at her.

"I'll go." Jenny's mom spoke up, slinking her way up to the seat Gwen had been sitting in only minutes ago. Thankfully Mrs. Larson had given it a quick cleaning before asking for volunteers.

Everyone was looking at her with surprise, especially the other mothers. "What? You don't expect your daughters to do this without setting a good example for them. Do you?" She gave them a little smug smirk, as the faces of the women slowly shifted from shock to realization. They would all be taking a turn to masturbate in front of the group as well!

Jenny's mom was expertly practiced at her own pleasure, and so it didn't take her long to reach orgasm. "Mmmmm! Ahhh! Yeah!" She softly moaned. While she didn't mind doing such things in front of a group, it wasn't really her most preferred way of doing things. Still she enjoyed herself, giving everyone, especially the boys, a great big smile before she went back to her own seat. "So? Who's next?"
perseus

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 32 - Dec 07)

Post by perseus »

Another fantastic entry in an already amazing story! It's been fun to read this over the last few years!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 33

Post by superevil7 »

"So? Who's next?" Mrs. Powers asked with a large grinning smile. The strawberry blonde woman seemed especially proud of the way the boys all seemed to be in awe after she had just masturbated in front of them with no shame.

"I suppose we should take our turn." Mrs. Larson said, giving her boss a slightly self-conscious look.

"Us? Me?" Mrs. Stevens responded, slightly surprised.

Mrs. Larson took her hand, and started to lead the other woman over to where the chairs had been set up. "Yes, us. We are the hosts of this gathering. We need to set a good example for everyone else." She explained, though her voice sounded conflicted. Even Mrs. Larson felt nervous to do such a private act in front of the others. She was just trying to put on a brave face for the other girls. It does help that we aren't the first to go, she thought to herself.

Karen Stevens was the older of the two ladies, by about 4 years, at 42. Though she still kept herself in relatively good shape for a busy practicing attorney of law and mother of two. She also had the larger set of breasts of the two, being a double D-cup, with very prominent nipples on the ends. Just like her Feminudist partner, she had recently shaved off all of the hair from her pubic mound and privates, leaving her lower lips bare and far more exposed than she was used to.

Susan Larson was considered quite the looker even at 38 years old. Much like her oldest daughter, Abbie, she had small breasts, barely making a B-cup, but long shapely legs that the men at her firm would always privately comment to one another were to die for. It was a dream come true for those men when Susan had started working naked, and even more so a secret dream of Susan's herself. Just like Abbie, Susan was learning she enjoyed, and even craved, all of the attention being nude brought to her.

Both women had in fact experienced a secret thrill, not just being nude, but stripping in front of the gathered audience earlier in the evening. Both ladies would probably deny it if it was spoken out loud, but both knew that a secret part of Feminudism was the thrill girls would be getting, being nude in front of others, and letting those girls experience that excitement for the first time. Neither would admit to it, but both ladies needed this chance at release after their very public and very naked meeting.

That still didn't help calm their nerves. Despite their views on nudity, both women still desired to do such a personal act in private. That is until they both started to touch themselves in front of their small gathered audience. With her hand down in between her legs, Susan started moaning and groaning, knowing every eye in the room was watching her or her boss.

Karen, not wanting to be left behind, started massaging her large breasts, and spread her legs wide open. She had her eyes closed shut tight. Unlike Susan, she'd rather have forgotten about her audience and just focused on the task at hand.

"Wow, your mom is hot!" Travis bumped his elbow into Adam's arm a couple of times, and gave him a smug smirk.

"Shut up, dude!" Adam whispered back, giving his friend a perturbed look for his comment. He had been trying his best to just focus his attention on Mrs. Stevens, but now found himself eyeing his mom as well.

"What? It's true. She is." Cody added his own opinion to the whispering group. "They're both really good looking. Man, Mrs. Stevens' boobs…" He added, giving her a once over.

"Hey, that's my mom you're talking about!" Matt complained, overhearing the other boys.

"Shhhh!" Gwen turned around and shushed them. "You guys can work out your Oedipal issues later!" Lilly, who was seated next to her, also gave the boys a small eye roll. In response, Cody gave her an apologetic shrug and a little grin.

The two masturbating women at the front of the group were able to hear the conversation between the children, and blushed profusely in response. Normally they would have probably chastised the kids for what they had said and turned it into a Feminudist teaching experience, but in the position they were in now, with their hands down in between their legs, both ladies had become too bashful to make any complaints at this point. They just tried to brush it off and focus on the pleasure they were experiencing.

"Ohhhhh! Mmmmmm! Ahhhhh!" Susan started moaning. "Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Here it comes!!!" She exclaimed, and her body went stiff for a moment, then she seemed to vibrate all over with little shudders as she had her release. All the while she just kept rubbing her highly aroused clit.

Seemingly, as if not to be out done, Karen got even more vocal than her assistant as she came. "Ohhhh yes! Ohhhh yes! OHHHH YES!! OHHHHHHH YES!!! THAT'S IT!!! OHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She shook in total bliss for close to a minute, until she could take no more and slumped back into her chair.

"Way to go!!" and "Whoooo, yeah!!" The small gathered crowd erupted into cheering and applause for the two ladies, just like before. Most were even on their feet to show their congratulations to the two women.

As Susan headed back over to the mom's table, Adam quickly rushed forward, grabbing his naked mom around the waist in a tight hug. "That was awesome, mom!" He smiled big at her, and even gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Awwww!" The girls all cooed at what Adam had just done.

"Oh, uh, thank you, Adam." Mrs. Larson was blushing quite a bit, but returned her son's hug all the same, patting him on the head a few times and ruffling his hair.

Matt went and wrapped his arms around his mom as well. "Way to go, mom! That was great, and really took a lot of courage."

"Thank you, Matt." She held him tightly. She was still on wobbly legs, so he helped her back to her seat.

Seeing the opportunity to do a little teasing before he sat down, Matt turned his attention to his girlfriend, "You ready for your turn, Jenny?" Jenny just eyed him with wide eyes. "Or what about you, Cindy?" He asked his sister, giving her a taunting wink.

"Me?" Cindy asked. "I mean, I uh, suppose…" she answered, slowly getting to her feet.

"Come on, Jenny." Matt brought his attention back to his girlfriend. "You have to go sometime. Why not go at the same time as Cindy?"

"Ummm, well…?" Jenny looked over to her mom, as if she could somehow get her out of this. She slowly rose from her chair, but didn't head for the front of the room. "But Maddie's seen enough by now. She can certainly figure it out. You don't need us to show her what to do…"

"Jennifer..." Matt said her full name, using a bit more force.

“I don’t think I can… It's just…” Jenny said. Truthfully she was very shy. She usually just went along with Matt's demands because it made him happy, and whatever made him happy, made her happy as well. It had even been his idea that she and her mom come to this event tonight, at least initially. Playing with herself in front of her boyfriend or a couple other girls was one thing, something she even enjoyed, but she didn't feel like it was proper to do it in front of all of these other boys, let alone her own mother! Her mother, she thought, maybe she could somehow get her out of this. "Just let me ask my mom something." She knew she was grasping at straws, but any excuse to get out of this would do for her. She racked her brain for anything as she quickly headed in the direction of her mom.

"What?" Matt asked, furrowing his brow at her, as he watched her walk across the room.

"Just a second." The blonde girl said, before leaning over and cupping her hands around her mouth, so no one else would know what she was saying.

Jenny’s mom got an amused smirk on her lips, and finally let out a loud giggle after hearing what her daughter had just explained to her. “Jenny! You don’t need your vibrator every time you masturbate! Do you!?”

Jenny blushed deeply, never expecting her mom to share her secret message out loud, “MOM!!”

Jenny was practically speechless standing there in front of the others, feeling totally ashamed that they now knew she usually used a vibrator to masturbate. Not even Matt had known that about her until now! She took a quick look over towards him, and he seemed to be almost as shocked about it as her, staring at her with his mouth half agape.

“What? You saw the way the others have done it. And I know you know how to do it just as well that way.” Jenny blushed even harder as she turned her attention back toward her mom. She let out a slight scoff, wanting to explain that she did not. To explain to the group that she didn't even play with herself!! Even if that would be a lie. Before the blonde girl had a chance to respond any further, her mom started digging around in her purse. In a moment, she had produced a little pink wand from inside. “Fine then. Here, Jenny.”

“Mom, oh my GOD!?! Why do you have THAT!?!” Jenny practically blanched, not believing her mom was actually holding up her own personal vibrator for the whole group to see!!!

“Always come prepared.” Her mom said with a smirk, lightly jabbing the little vibrator into the area between Jenny’s breasts, until the blonde took it from her. "Now get up there and get to it, young lady!" Before Jenny even had a chance to think, her mom had spun her around, and gave her butt a quick smack as if to spur her forward. "You have no excuses not to do it now!"

Jenny quickly scampered her way over to the front of the room, and took a seat next to Cindy, who was already there and waiting.

Before either girl could begin, Jenny’s mom had one more question. “Cindy, would you like a vibrator too, sweetie?

“Ummm… No, I’m good.” The cute little nudist girl answered with a squeak. She was hardly able to process the question, feeling totally flummoxed for what she was about to do. It was bad enough to be playing with herself in front of so many others, but to add on top of that using a vibrator for the first time would be too much for the eleven year old girl.

“Maybe next time, then, dearie.” Mrs. Powers gave the young girl a bright grin and a small shrug.

“Um, yeah. Thank you, Mrs. Powers.” Cindy said, wearily.

Now neither girl had any excuse. Everyone was watching them, ready and waiting for them to take their turn at playing with themselves. The girls were nowhere near prepared for what that would really mean.

Jenny twisted the knob on her little wand, and it sprang to life. Just the sound of the buzzing from the little device was enough to make her go red again. She took a leery look over at Cindy, and received just about the same expression back.

“I suppose we should start?” Cindy asked the blonde girl.

“I suppose we should…” Jenny answered her. She slowly brought the little wand down to her outer labia, letting it lightly graze over them before pulling it away. “Oh…” She let out a very quiet, almost surprised gasp at the contact, and then gave Cindy another look, as if saying it was her turn.

When it came to the topic of eroticism, Cindy was just as shy as Jenny. She was only eleven years old, after all, soon to be twelve. In her mind, nudism was something completely separated from sexual arousal. Though there were times when the excitement of being naked would get to the younger girl. This was one of those times. It had started when she was seated up in front of the large audience with Abbie, and had lasted all the way until now. Being naked, with a large group of other naked women and girls, in front of the men and boys, had brought feelings to the surface Cindy didn’t even know she had. Now those feelings were bubbling up again, being made to play with herself in front of this small group. A shy sigh escaped her lips, as she let her hands spread the top area of her little pussy lips open just a bit. Just enough to expose her already aroused clitty. Then, still holding herself open with the majority of her fingers, she used her left index finger to rub at her hooded little pearl.

“Ohhhmmm…” Her eyes fluttered shut, and she leaned back in her chair. She allowed her legs to open a bit more, as her modesty gave way to her lust. “Ahhhh, mmmmmm…” The girl was very quiet, but if you were there you would have been able to hear a pin drop in that room, as everyone was hushed watching the cute young brunette touching herself, and so everyone was able to hear Cindy’s little purrs of pleasure.

Suddenly her eyes fluttered back open, and she went red with embarrassment, realizing she had gotten lost in the moment. She took a look over at her fourteen year old blonde companion, almost looking like she wanted to apologize. Jenny blushed back, embarrassed for the younger girl, but deep inside, her arousal was growing too.

Jenny knew it was her turn again. Still trying to hold on to some of her modesty, the blonde girl was holding her legs shut tight. Just the top cleft of her young pussy was available and showing. That meant she either needed to open her legs a bit more, or every time she brought the little vibrator to her privates, they would be making close contact to where her clit was hidden away. She couldn’t bring herself to open her legs just yet, so it was the latter option she chose. Even through the folds of skin separating the pink wand from the girl’s most sensitive clitoris, the vibrator was still able to do its job. “Ahhhh…” Another moan from Jenny. She felt her muscles down there give a small contraction, and then she felt a wetness seeping out of her in response. Despite herself, she was becoming aroused for sure.

Cindy took her turn again, but the turn based system wouldn’t last for long. On Jenny’s next turn, she could no longer deny what she was feeling. Ignoring the fact that she was pleasuring herself in front of so many others, the blonde girl found her legs opening wide automatically, and her pink vibrator somehow found its way to her opening and inside! The blonde girl started bucking her hips, fucking herself with her little vibrator, while her other hand pleasured her needy clit.

Not to be outdone, Cindy stuck two of her fingers inside of herself and went to town. She didn’t realize just how badly she needed this, until she started cumming for the group! “Oooooohhhhhhh!!! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!” Her adolescent shrill voice squeaked on each thrust her fingers made, but even as she came she didn’t want to stop! The three middle fingers on her other hand went into overdrive as they furiously made circles on top of her screaming clit! “Ooooooooohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhh Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!”

The situation had gotten to Jenny too. Her modesty was forgotten at the moment, as all she concentrated on was bringing her vibrator up to her raging clit. She needed it now!! As soon as she made contact, her body shook and shuddered, and she raised her hips violently from her seat. Then as if time had stopped, the girl was motionless, just holding her hips thrust out to the group, legs wide open, and let her vibrator buzz away where she needed it most. The only signal that time had not abruptly stopped in the room was the still buzzing noise from the girl’s vibrator as she held it between her pussy lips, and the almost imperceptible little moans she was making as she held herself still.

Suddenly, just as violently, Jenny collapsed back down into her chair. It was obvious to the group that the blonde girl was completely spent, since she left her arms dangling at her sides, and the pink wand slipped from her fingers and landed down on the floor with a clunk, still buzzing about. The group noticed Cindy was finished as well, as she was now just sitting there with a thin sheen of sweat covering her little body. As before, the group went wild with a standing ovation.

“Whoooo!!! Way to go!!” Gwen congratulated them, clapping her hands.

Travis let out a few celebratory whistles for the two girls. “That was so awesome!” He leaned over to speak with his girlfriend, Gwen. “You have one of those?” He nodded his head towards the little pink wand that had now made its way underneath Jenny’s seat. Gwen just shrugged her shoulders at him. She wouldn’t answer him now in front of everyone.

“You girls did great!” Mrs. Stevens said, particularly proud of her own daughter.

“Yes! Wonderful!” Jenny’s mom clapped along with the others. “Aren’t you happy I brought your vibrator now, Jenny?”

“Mom!!!” Jenny complained, getting a laugh out of everyone. She just pouted and stuck her bottom lip out at everyone.

Matt came forward, to help the two girls back to their seats. He went to Jenny first, picking up her little vibrator from the floor and finally turning it off. Then he stuck it in his pocket, before taking Jenny’s hand to help her to her feet. “I think that was awe inspiring, Jenny. I think I’ve only ever seen you cum that hard one other time.”

“What!? When!?” The girl asked with her eyes wide. Then she realized everyone was listening in on what Matt was saying, and wanted to tell him to shut up, but didn’t get the chance.

“Push my buttons and play with my coin slot…” Matt answered with a sly smirk. Jenny clammed up, feeling mortified. Even more so when everyone gave her a look as if to ask her what the hell her boyfriend was speaking about. Matt just let out a small chuckle, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, before helping his sister to move back to the kids table too.

“Well, Maddie? Do you think you’re ready now?” Mrs. Larson asked, once the others had taken their seats.

Maddie tilted her head a little, and furrowed her brow, as if this question from her mother was a philosophical conundrum. "Hmmmmmmm…" Then she nodded and smiled. “Yes, mommy! I think I’m ready!”

“Wait!” Mrs. Gardner interrupted before things could proceed with the younger girl. “I think my daughter, Lauren, should take her turn before things get too late.”

Lauren felt her face going crimson as suddenly every eye in the group all fell on her.
Rjun17

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 33 - Jan 08)

Post by Rjun17 »

Great work so far. You caught the element of how differently every girl feels about masturbating in front of people she knows and has to see everyday. God job!
Waiting for more of sam and amanda
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

Loving the story so far. I just finished rereading The Smartwatch and The New Rules, so the latest chapter came at an opportune time. The characters are richly drawn and come across as real people. I was glad to see the mothers get involved in the action. Lots of fun there.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Great chapter! My favorite story is still going strong!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
relko2

Post by relko2 »

The last few chapters have been thrilling. A nice touch was Matt and Adam manlily wrapping their arms around their mothers' waists and helping them back to their seats. Lauren's subconscious excitement over the whole affair alongside her embarrassment makes me look forward to the next chapter, will this be some kind of breakthrough for her? But even more I'm looking forward more to how everyone's home life will change after this. It's one thing to masturbate in front of others because you're told, it's quite another thing to do it because you need to get off.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Love the story so far. Looking forward the class demonstration and Abbie finally going to school all day naked.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Sorry for the late replies. I had meant to reply to each of you, but then real life things got in the way. I hope you understand.
Rjun17 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:44 am Great work so far. You caught the element of how differently every girl feels about masturbating in front of people she knows and has to see everyday. God job!
Waiting for more of sam and amanda
I'm glad so many people have been enjoying the girls' masturbation. I was worried it might come across as a step back compared to what else has happened in the story previously. Yes the girls' home lives should become very interesting after this. I can see a few of the girls getting into trouble for not following the rules, and trying to play with themselves in private. I wonder what kind of punishment they will get for that. ;)

And Amanda will be back fairly soon, to cause all kinds of trouble for poor shy Sam.
perseus wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:11 pm Great chapter! My favorite story is still going strong!
Thank you! :D :mrgreen: I still always feel humbled whenever someone tells me one of my stories is their favorite. :oops:
relko2 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:36 am The last few chapters have been thrilling. A nice touch was Matt and Adam manlily wrapping their arms around their mothers' waists and helping them back to their seats. Lauren's subconscious excitement over the whole affair alongside her embarrassment makes me look forward to the next chapter, will this be some kind of breakthrough for her? But even more I'm looking forward more to how everyone's home life will change after this. It's one thing to masturbate in front of others because you're told, it's quite another thing to do it because you need to get off.
I touched on this but yes, it should be very interesting the next time Abbie or one of the other girls goes to play with herself. I think the chapter featuring Lauren (which will be coming out very soon) might just be the best out of all the girls that have played with themselves so far. But I'll let you all be the judges of that :D
jojo12026 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:27 pm Love the story so far. Looking forward the class demonstration and Abbie finally going to school all day naked.
Thank you! Obviously I could have started the story with Abbie having to go to school naked, but I always feel like there is a lot more fun in following the journey of how something like that came to be. I hope everyone ends up finding the class demonstration very thrilling and exciting when we arrive :D