My Run With Jack (Another Layla Story) - Complete 2/1

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
DameBella

Re: My Run With Jack (Another Layla Story) - part 4 posted 1/31

Post by DameBella »

This is the final part of this story. I hope you have all enjoyed it very much! Maybe if you're all good and tell me what you liked about the story I'll make another sequel ;)

Part 5

We are walking back to my dorm. I'm in a tizzy from everything that has happened to me tonight. I'm zoned out, wondering how I'm going to get inside my building without being seen. As we go I'm clutching my privates to hide them. At any time someone could pop out and see me in my total exposure.

"Now you're being really quiet," Jack comments. I can't believe how aloof he is acting after everything that's happened tonight.

"I'm just tired," I make an excuse for myself.

"I'll bet," He walks ahead of me a little, so I can see the expression on his face. Such a stupid smug expression. "That orgasm took a lot out of you."

"Don't!" I sigh, "Just don't." All that arguing with him has gotten me so far tonight is more trouble. I can't let him goad me into another shouting match.

More silence as we walk. We're about half way home. I relax a little since we haven't seen a soul. I'm still covering myself, but not as tightly. Just 10 minutes and I'll be home and done with this crazy night.

We’re almost there. I can see my building on the horizon. Just a few more feet and this is over and done. Before I can think about anything else, red and blue flashing lights as bright as the sun illuminate behind us!

The campus police! They found us! What the hell am I going to do?!

I think about running, but Jack grabs my arm and shakes his head. We both face the patrol car. I'm shaking like a leaf. The officer steps out from the driver's seat, "Well, good morning. Would one of you mind explaining what's going on here?" He eyes me up and down with a stern glare. He's a man in his mid 30s. Not particularly bad looking. He's intimidating in his clean pressed uniform, especially compared to what I'm wearing. I'm shaking in my shoes, literally the only thing I'm clad in at this moment!

I find myself unable to speak, I'm so frightened. Jack speaks for me, "Hello officer. How are you? We're just out for a stroll this morning," He says. I don't understand how he can be so calm. We're obviously screwed!

"Just out for a stroll?" The policeman is not buying it. "Mind explaining why the young lady is just out for a stroll butt naked?" He steps closer to us, shining his light right in our eyes.

"Oh, she's a nudist. We came out at this early hour so that no one else would see her." I look at Jack like he's just lost his mind. A nudist!?

He shines his light directly at me. "That true young lady?"

It's either I try to lie my way out of this, or be kicked out of school. I choose to lie, "Yes officer." I can hardly get the words out, I'm shivering in fear.

"If you're a nudist, how come you’re covering up like that?"

Without much choice, I drop my arms. It's either that or be caught in this lie. "I didn't want to offend you, officer," I try to explain. I give him a jittery giggle, “Some people can get a little insulted when they see a naked lady.” His expression doesn't change, as he just stares at my naked body. Another guy I'm now exposed to, and I'm just forced to stand here and let him look! I don’t think he’s buying my explanation.

He shines his flashlight up and down, examining me for what feels like forever. I feel so naked! But there's also an excitement I can sense spreading throughout my body as he appraises me. Like a tingling. Both Jack and the officer are watching me, their eyes roaming over every bit of my exposed flesh. I feel so disgusted with myself, as I’m just forced to let them see everything.

Finally he says something, "Where are you from, young lady?"

"Kansas City, Missouri," I answer him.

"Well sweetheart, we're not in Kansas anymore. Next time you want to go for a midnight stroll with your boyfriend, maybe wear some clothes, huh?" He lets out a laugh. I guess he’s bought our explanation?

Jack starts laughing too, and I join in with a relieved, nervous giggle.

"You two go to school here?" The officer's demeanor gets a lot more relaxed.

"Yes sir," Jack answers for us, and I just nod my head along with him.

"You two ain't on anything, are you?" He shines his light in our eyes again, but there's a chuckle in his voice. “Weed? Shrooms? Meth?”

"No sir," Jack laughs, putting his arm around me. I want to push it off but I don't want to make a scene in front of the police officer.

"Where are you two headed?"

"That building right there. The girls dormitory," Jack points out. We're only about 50 feet away from the entrance. If we were a little bit faster I could have avoided this guy entirely and I'd already be inside, wearing my comfy pajamas. Instead here I am standing outside in nothing but a pair of trainers, exposing my privates to these two men. I don't care that they've seen me anymore, I'm just dying to get inside before someone else catches me this way.

Finally he seems to be letting us free, "Alright, you two have a good time, and remember, clothes are mandatory on this campus, young lady." He smiles and laughs at me. Jack laughs too. I’m blushing profusely at them, but I force myself to laugh along as well.

Jack holds the door open for me, and at last I'm inside. My room is on the second floor, so I'm almost home free. I just need to make it a few more feet without anyone else seeing me, and this crazy nightmare will be over. I take stock of my surroundings when I get inside. It seems pretty quiet. I don't hear any loud music or chatter. That's a good sign. No parties happening at this hour. Cautiously I make my way to the stairwell, and Jack follows me the whole time. "You can probably go," I tell him. I'm sick of his stupid smug face.

"You want me to abandon you before I know you made it inside safely? No way," He says, looking at me like I'm crazy for even suggesting such a thing.

I let out a sigh. "Fine." I open the door and head up the stairs, with him following me like a lost puppy the whole way.

When I reach the top of the stairs, I turn to look at him. His smugness level has gone up by at least 100. "What?"

He chuckles at me, "Nothing. Just a lovely full moon we're having tonight."

"The moon isn't full tonight," I say, but then I get what he means. I blush hard at him, while he just laughs and laughs.

I don't wait around for him, and just head to my room. It isn't until I have my hand on the doorknob that I realize something important, "My key!" I turn to him, ready to panic, but he just smiles at me, and dangles my keychain between his fingers. He gives me that cocky smug look as I snatch them from him.

I'm trying to insert the key into the doorknob, but suddenly the door gives way. I'm face to face with my roommate Michelle! And I'm still not wearing a lick of clothing!

"Layla?" She asks, seeing that it's me. "What happened? Are you okay?" It doesn't take her long to notice what I'm missing.

I've never blushed harder in my life, as her eyes scan every inch of my naked body.

"Who's this guy?" She looks up, noticing Jack standing behind me.

"Hi, I'm Jack. Layla and I share a class," They shake hands. Michelle is still all confused as she looks at my state of undress.

We come in, and I'm forced to explain everything to her. The bet. My naked mile run. Us having to hide from the cops. Jack even tells her about the cop that caught us. The only thing I leave out is what happened while we were in our little hiding spot. That would be way too shameful to share. I can't imagine what Michelle must think of me. We hardly know each other. We only met a few weeks ago, at the start of the semester.

Jack finally takes his leave. I'm left alone with Michelle. She's sitting there on her bed, giving me her own smirk, "You must have had a good time tonight."

"Are you kidding!? I've never felt so humiliated in all my life!" I exclaim at her.

"Then why are you still sitting there naked?" She cocks her eyebrow at me.

I look down at myself and my face flushes like the hot desert. I rush over to my dresser, and my precious clothes. I just throw on the first thing I can get my hands on, which just so happens to be my long conservative pajamas.

She's laughing at me the whole time, "You must have had a good time with Jack."

"I wouldn't call it a good time," I explain, turning back to her once I'm finally covered.

"Think you're going to see him again?"

"I'll have to see him in class."

"I mean outside of class?"

"I don't know? I hope not," I answer her. She just smirks at me in return, like she knows a secret that I don't.

I'm about to climb into bed but Michelle interrupts me, "Layla, you might think about taking a shower before you fall asleep. I saw your body before you put on your clothes. You looked like hot garbage."

"Oh. Yeah. Good idea," I respond with a giggle, realizing I'm a sticky, sweaty mess. For one more time that night, I head to the shower room and strip off my clothes. At least I'm alone this time.

I have to see Jack the next day and the next. The thing that irritates me the most, is just how nonchalant he is about everything! We had this totally crazy and wild night together, and he doesn't even seem to care! What a jackass!

Next week we have another quiz. I've completely forgotten about him tickling me into submitting to another one of his bets. It isn't until he's holding up his paper and pointing to his score that I remember. "Oh god!" I exclaim, seeing his perfect score. I look down at my own quiz. This is the worst I've done so far, only getting a 40 out of 50. "How are you this good at history!?" I complain to him.

"I cheat," The asshole smirks at me.

"You son of a–!" I'm just about to hall back and smack him one.

He cuts me off with a laugh, "I'm only kidding,” He laughs and laughs. “So, for tonight."

"Yeah?" I pout at him, folding my arms. I can't imagine what he's going to make me do now. I know it's going to be something totally humiliating. He can do whatever he wants with me. No restrictions.

"I want you to wear your best dress. I'll pick you up at 7. We're going to Luigi's."

"Luigi's? The Italian restaurant? That place is really fancy isn’t it? You can't get me naked there!"

"I didn't plan to," He chuckles at me.

"Wait? You mean like a date?” I'm caught completely off guard.

“Yeah.”

“You won and get to do whatever you want with me, and all you want is a date?"

He smiles at me, and I can't help blushing. "Yeah. I guess we’ll see what happens afterwards," He laughs.

“You're such an asshole, you know that?” I shake my head, but my smile for him is growing by the second. "Sure Jack, I'll go out with you."

~~The End~~
Darky

Re: My Run With Jack (Another Layla Story) - Complete 2/1

Post by Darky »

Really great story. Keep it up. Love to read more stories from you
DameBella

Post by DameBella »

Darky wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:55 pm Really great story. Keep it up. Love to read more stories from you
Thank you, thank you! :D Would you mind telling me what you liked so much about it? ;)
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

I can picture a whole series of stories of Layla & Jack till they graduate. Well done, girl! Keep it coming.
DameBella

Post by DameBella »

underdog_13 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:34 pm I can picture a whole series of stories of Layla & Jack till they graduate. Well done, girl! Keep it coming.
Thank you 😊

That is certainly an interesting idea, a series of bets between Layla and Jack until they graduate. Too bad Layla will probably never win 😉😂
perseus

Post by perseus »

This was such a fun story! I particularly liked the tickling part! I hope to see more Layla and Jack!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
DameBella

Post by DameBella »

perseus wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:22 am This was such a fun story! I particularly liked the tickling part! I hope to see more Layla and Jack!
Thank you! Which tickling part did you like better? When Jack tickles Layla on the track, or when they are in their hiding spot? I know which one I like better ;)
perseus

Post by perseus »

DameBella wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:52 pm
perseus wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:22 am This was such a fun story! I particularly liked the tickling part! I hope to see more Layla and Jack!
Thank you! Which tickling part did you like better? When Jack tickles Layla on the track, or when they are in their hiding spot? I know which one I like better ;)

Definitely the hiding spot! I loved how she could see it coming but couldn't do anything to stop it and then of course her reaction to it :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com