Dare Me (new 3/26)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Re: Dare Me (new 12/12)

Post by neverdoubted »

I enjoy hearing suggestions and feedback. There are some differences between these situations. Rachel has been thrust into an impossible situation beyond her control and has to wake up every morning and figure out a way to endure it. Lucy has more of an internal conflict. And while she also finds herself unable to control it (almost like an addiction), the consequences manifest in a more cyclical pattern; as do the rewards. That is why she keeps coming back time after time to ask for another dare.

So while there will be times Lucy finds herself faced with limited clothing options, it won't quite be the same. It may be more within the context of a given dare which means things return to normal afterward. Or at least that's what she thinks. ;)
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Phil

Post by Phil »

neverdoubted wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:42 pm I enjoy hearing suggestions and feedback. There are some differences between these situations. Rachel has been thrust into an impossible situation beyond her control and has to wake up every morning and figure out a way to endure it. Lucy has more of an internal conflict. And while she also finds herself unable to control it (almost like an addiction), the consequences manifest in a more cyclical pattern; as do the rewards. That is why she keeps coming back time after time to ask for another dare.

So while there will be times Lucy finds herself faced with limited clothing options, it won't quite be the same. It may be more within the context of a given dare which means things return to normal afterward. Or at least that's what she thinks. ;)

Your answer shows again how much input you take into your stories. You do not just write something you really get into the person you write about. ;)
I understand the difference you described but the idea of the ongoing humiliation is not a contradiction to it. You already have it in your story when she has now at the beach very few to no clothing left. So I’m really excited how the story goes on when they are back home and Lucy has contact to her friends again and the rise of her path goes on.
anthelester121

Post by anthelester121 »

Neverdoubted, can you hint on when we're getting new chapters? I don't think I'm the only one missing those daily updates as if they were a long time ago :D . Thanks again for your great work!
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

anthelester121 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:53 am Neverdoubted, can you hint on when we're getting new chapters? I don't think I'm the only one missing those daily updates as if they were a long time ago :D . Thanks again for your great work!
I was waiting to see if there was enough interest in continuing. ;)
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

jack uzzi

Post by jack uzzi »

Please keep going, I really like this story!
perseus

Post by perseus »

Please keep going! I was not posting about a new entry because I didn't want to bother you but please keep this going.

I really want to see what Mikey does with Lucy back in their home environment and knowing that he can push her really far in her nudity. my interest levels are at an all time high right now
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

More please!!
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 12 - My Nightmare (Part 1)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 12 - My Nightmare (Part 1)

"Mmmm, Mikey, right there!" she whispered sensually as I finally let my fingers move directly onto her stiff nipples. I had been teasing her for several minutes during the massage, avoiding them on purpose and letting the anticipation build. I guess I should back up and explain why I would be giving my little sis a breast massage in the first place.

It all started while on vacation. As part of a risky dare, Lucy had been forced to spend all day on the beach topless in just her bikini bottoms. The tender white skin of her exposed breasts was not used to so much sun. She had only narrowly avoided a sunburn with the help of some very special lotion. A man at a local surf shop named Surfer Dave had sold us his personal recipe of sun balm that he called his "Special Sauce".

He demonstrated how to apply the lotion by standing behind Lucy right there in the store and massaging it directly into her little exposed chest. The stuff worked like magic, and she was immediately hooked. There was only one problem. Surfer Dave did not come with the bottle. That's where I come into the picture.

On vacation, I had stepped in and given her a couple more applications just like Dave had demonstrated. I should have anticipated she would want more treatments even after we returned home. She was practically addicted to that lotion!

The first time she came to me was so cute. We had been home only a few days but were already settling back into the routine of life. I was in the living room after school one day watching TV. I looked up to see her standing in the doorway holding the jar of lotion with a meek but hopeful expression on her face. She was still wearing her school clothes, a pretty pale spring dress with strappy sandals. Her blonde hair was down with a matching plastic band holding it back from her face.

"Um, Mikey?" she asked, slightly embarrassed about the request, but clearly determined to follow through with it, "would you mind...um...giving me another treatment?"

Of course, I immediately nodded my head. No one in their right mind would turn down a request like that. Her feet tip-tapped a little happy dance while she practically spun in place trying to reach the zipper on her back. She acted so childish sometimes. When she finally reached her zipper, she shrugged her dress to the ground and stepped out of it. There was nothing childish about the young lady that emerged.

She was wearing a simple pair of plain white panties and matching bra. The shape of her frame which had only been hinted at beneath her cute dress was no longer hidden from view. Her vacation burn was long gone and had settled into an even all-over tan just in time for summer. There was something alluring about the way her little hips swiveled when she walked toward me down to her underwear but still in her school sandals.

She plopped down on top of me and wiggled her little panty-clad bottom impatiently directly on my lap. Forcing Mikey Jr. to ignore the grinding sensation, I was forced to accommodate and scoot all the way back so she could settle into on the couch between my open legs.

She sat there patiently while I unscrewed the lid from the jar. But before I could begin, I realized I there was another top she was expecting me to remove. I actually found my hands trembling as I reached up. I didn't have any experience removing bras and it turns out there are tiny little hooks that are nearly impossible to unlatch. After I made a few clumsy failed attempts, Lucy actually let out an amused giggle, then reached behind her back to help me. with a simple flick of her fingers, the bra popped open. I must have loosened it for her.

Depositing her bra on the couch, she raised her arms and held her hair out of the way. I could follow the line of her spine from her neck down her smooth bare back. Her ribs wrapped around her upper torso and disappeared somewhere in front where her swelling chest was waiting. Lower, she narrowed into a tiny waist before curving out once again. Her hips were still developing but were perfectly proportioned on her young frame. The white cotton of her panties hugged her bottom lovingly.

When, I didn't start immediately, she wiggled her hips impatiently and let out a little huff. I blushed slightly, hoping she hadn't caught me admiring her scantily clad growing body, and dove my hand into the jar of lotion.

The consistency was somewhere between hair gel and cream. It had a faint and not unpleasant smell of several indistinguishable plants. I recalled Dave saying something about avocados. But it wasn't green like an avocado. This stuff glowed brighter green like it was radioactive. I knew from personal experience that the color faded after application and was completely clear once it had dried.

In case you're wondering how I knew, yes, I had used it on myself. You must understand, I was a teenage boy with needs! No cream or lotion was safe around me. But that's a story for another time.

Scooping out a small amount evenly on each hand, I reached my arms around her. She sucked in her breath when the cold lotion made contact on the side of each breast. I cradled her heavenly orbs for a moment, savoring the sensation of her warm female flesh ballooning sexily in my hands with every breath. Then I began my massage.

The lotion warmed quickly from both the friction and our shared body heat as I worked my usual route around her chest. I steered around the pink bullseyes marking the center of each breast in order to save the best for last. Although still early on her journey to womanhood, she had already grown a cute pair of boobies. I marveled at how the soft tissue would give way beneath my fingers but would immediately return to its original shape as soon as the pressure was removed.

She had some rounding around the edges but was still immature in many respects. There wasn't much heft to her mounds, and they were small enough that I could wrap my hands completely around each one. But beneath the surface, I could feel a gathering of more dense tissue. Her female glands and organs felt poised and ready for more growth. If my prediction was correct, she was going to grow a handful sooner rather than later.

She seemed to quite enjoy my special attention; sighing contentedly as the tension melted away. However, under the constant intimate rubbing, cute little mewls of arousal would also occasionally escape her lips. She was putty in my hands. She really did try to receive my gift massage like a good little girl and remain motionless, but before long she was wiggling her upper body restlessly beneath my slippery grip.

I hadn't even touched them yet, but peeking over her shoulder, I saw her caps had gathered into stiff points. That was likely Surfer Dave's work. His recipe contained more than a few stimulating additives. Lucy's body had responded spectacularly each time so far as the chemicals and natural aphrodisiacs circulated and inundated this newly awakened sexual creature. And even though it's none of your business, I will admit my body had had a similar reaction when I used it on myself the day before.

Her movements became less and less restrained. I didn’t even have to move my hands anymore. I just held them steady while she squirmed her orbs excitedly across my cupped hands. When I decided, I gave her a firm squeeze, a nonverbal signal for her to calm herself. She stopped immediately and held her breath. Then, slowly, I traced my fingertips inward until I was making laps around her pale areolas. They responded by puckering cutely as I drew tiny circles around her pink eraser tips.

She let out the breath she had been holding in as my fingers finally found their perky targets. I had to resist my natural urge to pinch and squeeze them. I knew they were very sensitive and didn't want to hurt her. Instead, I contented myself to giving them playful tweaks and flicks with my fingers.

After making sure the cream was thoroughly and well absorbed by every inch of her beautiful breasts, I slowly wound my massage down. With one last squeeze, I let go. When she was released, she looked incredibly relaxed, but also excited. she thanked me with a peck on the cheek, then grabbed her dress and bra and turned to leave. Her panty clad bottom jiggled enticingly as she retreated from view and up to her room.

I sat for a minute with a silly smile on my face not quite believing my incredible luck. Then I eagerly grabbed the jar of lotion and took off to my bedroom.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

jojo12026

Re: Dare Me (new 2/3)

Post by jojo12026 »

Wow! Got me breathing quicker......
perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 2/3)

Post by perseus »

Love it! Can't wait to see where this chapter goes!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com