Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 10 - Apr 15)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 6 - March 15)

Post by superevil7 »

Drax6119 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:40 am Well, contrary to the last 2 commenters, I think this just might be where I tap out. Even within the NF genre, I have never been a particular fan of cruelty for its own sake, especially when a minor is involved.
Now, if you had kept this with just her, Dylan, Alexa, and a friend circle of those two, I could suspend disbelief & go with that.
But given that adults are involved, doing this to a minor, I find myself asking where the fuck CPS is…
That's alright. Not everybody can be a fan of everything. I hope you at least got some enjoyment from the story in the earlier chapters. Maybe some of my other stories would be more to your tastes?
perseus

Post by perseus »

Don't get discouraged, I think the direction is great! :D. These stories are just escapism and fantasy.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

I do enjoy the story so far, but i would love if Dylan caught her sister misbehaving, and punished her. Was hoping she was lying about being allowed to bring visitors, and Dylan caught her in a lie as well has allowing uninvited guests. People being brought down from their high horse is always a good time.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

ENFfanatic wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:39 pm I do enjoy the story so far, but i would love if Dylan caught her sister misbehaving, and punished her. Was hoping she was lying about being allowed to bring visitors, and Dylan caught her in a lie as well has allowing uninvited guests. People being brought down from their high horse is always a good time.
I'll just say to be patient. Alexa will eventually get everything she deserves.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

superevil7 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:02 am
ENFfanatic wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:39 pm I do enjoy the story so far, but i would love if Dylan caught her sister misbehaving, and punished her. Was hoping she was lying about being allowed to bring visitors, and Dylan caught her in a lie as well has allowing uninvited guests. People being brought down from their high horse is always a good time.
I'll just say to be patient. Alexa will eventually get everything she deserves.
Personally, I tend to prefer stories where all the misfortune piles on just one protagonist. After all, Candice is only paying the price for her own carelessness. All that Alexa has done so far is revel in the situation and exploit it !
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Debbifan wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:37 am Personally, I tend to prefer stories where all the misfortune piles on just one protagonist. After all, Candice is only paying the price for her own carelessness. All that Alexa has done so far is revel in the situation and exploit it !
People seem to be split right down the middle on their opinion about this. Maybe I'll just have to make a poll and let the votes decide? :lol:
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

superevil7, just keep the story how you planned it to be, because if someone does not like it, it is their problem, you are the creator, and writer, it is your idea and vision, so it is totally up to you, what others say honestly does not matter at all. Keep up the great work.
bowser6664

Post by bowser6664 »

Don't go easy on Alexa after writing her as such a meanie! Like Chekov's gun is going to shoot, a girl in one of your stories is going to get stripped, haha. Hopefully in this case, spanked too. Honestly the nerve of that little brat! Keep up the good work and disregard the naysayers. This is fantasy after all, and you can't appeal to everyone's particular wishes and limits.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

computerphoto wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:36 pm superevil7, just keep the story how you planned it to be, because if someone does not like it, it is their problem, you are the creator, and writer, it is your idea and vision, so it is totally up to you, what others say honestly does not matter at all. Keep up the great work.
My comment about making a poll was meant in jest. And I'd rather someone leave me feedback of their displeasure for the story than no feedback at all. Sometimes I feel like I post and the story just goes out into the void.

I always love getting feedback. So if you're out there reading this, tell me what you think and feel about this story, love, hate, or indifferent. I'd just like to know you're out there reading :)
bowser6664 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 pm Don't go easy on Alexa after writing her as such a meanie! Like Chekov's gun is going to shoot, a girl in one of your stories is going to get stripped, haha. Hopefully in this case, spanked too. Honestly the nerve of that little brat! Keep up the good work and disregard the naysayers. This is fantasy after all, and you can't appeal to everyone's particular wishes and limits.
Yes, Alexa is quite the little brat, isn't she? ;)
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

superevil7 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:48 am
Drax6119 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:40 am Well, contrary to the last 2 commenters, I think this just might be where I tap out. Even within the NF genre, I have never been a particular fan of cruelty for its own sake, especially when a minor is involved.
Now, if you had kept this with just her, Dylan, Alexa, and a friend circle of those two, I could suspend disbelief & go with that.
But given that adults are involved, doing this to a minor, I find myself asking where the fuck CPS is…
That's alright. Not everybody can be a fan of everything. I hope you at least got some enjoyment from the story in the earlier chapters. Maybe some of my other stories would be more to your tastes?
I'll totally agree here. While I'm quitting on this story, I've read the entirety of "The New Rules" including the "The Smartwatch" four times and continue to look forward to the next chapter.