Coneja Blanca [bestiality, misgendering]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
EliseFell

Post by EliseFell »

"¿Quieres jugar?"

Madison Price had wanted to learn Spanish when she was a little girl. Growing up in SoCal meant that half of her class spoke it, and all the best hallway and lunchroom jokes and stories took place in a whirlwind mixture of Spanish and English that she found fascinating. It was a world she didn't want to miss out on. However, just as she was starting to get the hang of it, her mother heard her piecing together a sentence in Spanish and immediately put a stop to it. Nobody worth talking to spoke Spanish, she'd been informed, and that was the end of that.

And so it was that Madison was left to stare uncomprehending at the tall, grinning dark-skinned boy in front of her, a soccer ball held lightly under one foot. A small twinge of regret was quickly buried beneath a wave of cultivated indifference. Whatever he was saying probably wasn't important. He wasn't even that cute, anyway.

She shrugged and shook her head at him, then continued to make her way through the chaos of the pool party. The smoky smell of cooking meat filled the air. A pair of large mutts chased each other across the freshly cut lawn. Kids in bathing suits and bikinis ran past her screaming and shouting in revelry, many whom she recognized from school but just as many of whom were strangers - relatives of the birthday girl Alicia Ortega, no doubt. Madison had heard stories about how big Hispanic family gatherings were, but it was her first time experiencing it in person.

It was all a little overwhelming. Madison was far from a social butterfly; whenever she interacted with other people she felt like she was always half a step out of sync. She was a little too quiet or a little too loud, poorer than the rich kids but richer than the poor kids, indifferent and above it all while also radiating an aura of quiet desperation. All of this resulted in her being awkward and something of a loner. She'd wanted to spend the day watching television in her air-conditioned bedroom, but to her surprise her mother had insisted that she attend. The Ortegas didn't necessarily throw the best parties, but they did throw the biggest ones, and it wouldn't be a good look for a Price to be the odd one out of a social event. That had been the end of that.

Madison did her best to keep her head down and not to drawn any attention to herself as she retreated to the relative safety of the snack table. Hidden away in the shade beneath the table was a cooler filled with icy water and cans of soda. Madison pushed the cheap plastic tablecloth aside and retrieved a grape soda for herself. Not only did she need to cool off, it was a good way to keep her mouth occupied so nobody else tried to talk to her-

"Hey, would you grab me a Coke while you're in there?" A boy's voice called out from directly behind her. Madison startled so badly that the top of her head cracked against the underside of the table. She let out a low whine of pain and held the back of her head.

"Whoa, jeez. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," Madison mumbled. She rooted around in the cooler again and emerged with a second can of soda. "But you're getting a Pepsi."

To her surprise, the boy laughed loudly. "Fair enough. It's what I deserve for startling you like that."

With a small thrill, she realized that he must have thought she was making a joke. She'd meant that there was only Pepsi in the cooler and she couldn't find any Coca-Cola, but he'd taken it as sort of playful banter. She felt a slight blush creep across her face, and she waited for it to cool down before standing up and turning around. "Here you go-"

Madison's voice caught in her throat. The boy in front of her was one of Alicia's relatives, maybe a year older than she was, but shorter. He had large, impossibly dark eyes, a bright streak of red that zigzagged through his long brown hair and a piercing that passed through the top of his left ear. He was also wearing a bright red, two-piece bikini.

"Thanks," he said. He took the can of soda from her without seeming to notice the way she was staring. He clinked his can against her own. "Salud."

He walked back into the thick of the party. Madison was too stunned to respond. Her eyes were locked onto the red triangle of fabric that swayed along with his hips as he walked. It clung to his bottom, revealing the curve of his cheeks, the bulge of his-

Madison popped the top of her soda open with a hiss and chugged the entire can in one go. The icy liquid sent a wave of brainfreeze shooting into her skull; she masochistically welcomed the brief, overwhelming distraction. It passed much too quickly, leaving only questions in its wake. Madison sat down and tried to get her bearings. She couldn't hear anyone yelling or screaming from the direction the boy had gone, so nobody else was as freaked out as she was - was this just a Mexican thing? No, of course not...all the Mexican boys from her school were wearing regular swim trunks. Madison gave her empty soda can a squeeze.

She was so lost in her own thoughts that she almost didn't notice the other person come up to the snack table. It was Nadia, a member of Madison's English class. She had a plate piled with food: chicken, sausage, and potato salad that she was topping off with some chips. The girl was a little on the heavy side, but in a pretty way that made her look curvy rather than fat. She was half-Hispanic, a trait Madison had always quietly found interesting. Her long hair was black and straight, but her eyes were gray and her skin was only a little darker than Madison's.

"Hey Nadia...who's that?" Madison was almost surprised to hear her own voice. Nadia seemed surprised too.

"Oh. Hey Madison," Nadia said. Her voice seemed almost careful, like she was trying not to spook a small woodland creature. She sat down next to her. "Who's who?"

"Them, over there." Madison knew that it was rude to point, but she did it anyway. Nadia put a hand over her eyes and squinted.

"Oh, that's Alicia's cousin, Seraphim," Nadia gave her a sly smile. "I saw you staring at her pretty hard there. You have a thing for her?"

Madison felt her stomach twist. Based on everything Madison had heard her mother say over the years - nothing overt, of course, just snide comments here and there that painted a clear picture - being a queer was even worse than being a Mexican. She bristled and, a little too loudly, said, "No! Not- don't you see who I'm pointing at?"

Nadia's expression of amusement turned into a frown, which then softened in the face of Madison's genuine confusion. "Ah. Madison...that 'boy'? She's a girl." Before Madison could respond, Nadia continued talking. "Yeah, she used to be a boy, but she's not anymore. It's an easy mistake to make - it'll cause a lot of trouble if you make it, though."

Madison furrowed her brow. As far as her eyes and ears could tell, there was no 'used to be' about it. Her brain grappled briefly with the idea and then rejected it. Up was up, down was down, two and two made four, and that was a boy wearing a bikini. She felt deeply uncomfortable about every other aspect of this situation, but there was a reassuring certainty to that fact. She was just about to open her mouth and try to gently but firmly explain to Nadia that she was mistaken, when the other girl spoke up again. "Maybe just don't worry about it. Wanna come hang with me and Alicia?"

Madison felt like she had fallen down the rabbit hole. First Seraphim - what kind of name was that, anyway - and now an invitation to 'hang'. 'Hanging' was simply not a thing that people asked Madison to do, let alone do with the birthday girl. Unable to vocalize a reply around the excitement welling up in her stomach, Madison just nodded.

Nadia led her back through the party, circling wide to avoid a game of soccer and the now play fighting dogs before passing through the back door of the house and into the kitchen. Nadia took off her sneakers just inside of the doorway, so Madison followed suit and stripped off her sandals. The sensation of the kitchen tile underneath her feet was hard and cool and strange. She didn't even go barefoot in her own home. She tried to tell herself it wasn't a big deal, but it still felt like she was being overly familiar with the Ortega's house in a vaguely rude way.

Let me just put my naked toes on your carpet, Mr. Ortega. While I'm at it, why don't I drink some of your milk straight out of the carton? Also, I'll pop over unannounced and help myself to leftover tacos from last night's dinner, then we'll all squeeze onto the too small couch and catch the last half of a soccer game. By then it'll be late, so I'll just share Alicia's bed for the night, which I do so often that I have my own toothbrush here.

She ignored that small lump in her throat that indicated some part of her wanted exactly all of the things she was sarcastically telling herself, and sublimated the feeling into an intense desire to impress Alicia. 'Impress' was a much safer feeling, a verb that her mother would approve of. And if they ended up being friendly, well, her mother was the one who forced her to come here, hadn't she? It couldn't be helped.

"Coming?" Nadia asked, snapping Madison back to alertness. She hurried to follow after the other girl deeper into the house. It was clean and neat - in fact, it smelled like it had recently been cleaned with something that reminded her of citrus - but still old and worn out enough to reflect that the Ortegas didn't have as much money as others in the neighborhood. Nadia stopped in front of a door just around the corner from the kitchen, knocked once, then pushed it open. The bedroom beyond was extremely pink and cluttered. Recently unwrapped outfits seemed to cover every available surface, and tissue paper littered the floor. Three other girls were already present, sitting or standing among the mess. One of them was halfway through changing - she was just pulling up a short denim skirt as Nadia entered the room, and she was topless, her bare breasts swaying gently for everyone to see. Madison stared for several long seconds that seemed to be an eternity, then blushed and yanked her gaze away.

"Hey Nads," Alicia said, sitting up on her bed. She was almost the physical opposite of Nadia: dark, petite, and cute. Her hair was extremely curly, light brown with a stark pattern of blonde throughout, and tied up in a loose ponytail. Her eyes passed over Nadia and settled on Madison.

"Hey Alicia. You know Madison, right?" Nadia said. She then introduced the other two girls, starting with the topless girl. "Camila, and her sister Julia."

Camila. It was a pretty, exotic name, and Madison almost said as much, but thought better of it. Camila was probably a normal name to them, so she would act like she heard it every day. And nobody was reacting to the casual nudity, so she resolved not to react to it either.

"Hey," Madison replied simply, as Nadia shut the door behind them. She could be cool. She could hang.

Camila finished dressing, buttoning up a light pink blouse, then gave a half spin to show it off to everyone. "¿Cómo me veo?"

Madison panicked a little before Nadia replied with, "Cute." She must have been asking how she looked, right?

You look great, but the outfit has nothing to do with it. Pink isn't your color. A tight white shirt would show off your chest, and a denim jacket would match your skirt and bring out the blue in your eyes. Madison said none of this, and instead mumbled, "Maybe, um, try that shirt with that jacket?"

The girls gave her an appraising look. Though it was far cooler indoors than out, Madison felt heat spread over her face and sweat beginning to collect under her armpits. It was like being under a bright spotlight. Then Camila shrugged and began to peel off her blouse. This time, as Camila changed, Madison carefully studied her own feet.

"Ooh, caliente!" Julia said. Madison chanced a glance upwards and saw Camila spinning around again. She had been right; this one looked much better. "Good call, Mads."

Mads. Madison felt a small thrill run through her. She had a nickname.

The next 30 minutes were far less interesting. The other girls began trying on outfits with more enthusiasm, occasionally soliciting her opinion but mostly chatting in a mixture of English and Spanish that was hard for her to follow. It was a reminder that she was the only white girl in the room, and she eventually found herself standing standing awkwardly to one side, trying her best not to stare at the changing girls around her. Nadia seemed a little bored too, given that she couldn't really fit into any of Alicia's clothes.

"I thought we were going swimming," Nadia complained.

"Calma. Solo minuto," Alicia said, rolling her eyes. Then she turned to Madison and held out a yellow spaghetti top and a pair of white shorts. "Hey, Mads, why don't you try this on?"

Madison hesitated. Her body was just as awkward as she was. Her mother often said that God had made her out of spare parts. Her hair was too dark to be blonde but too light to be brown. She had spent most of her life growing up but not out, leaving her with a frame that could only be described as gawky. Her stomach protruded a little too much for her to count as willowy. Her breasts were small and underdeveloped, at least in her own opinion. More the suggestion of breasts than the actual thing, a hint of femininity. She felt inadequate next to all of the pretty girls around her.

Still, she couldn't say no, could she? She summoned her courage and peeled off her T-shirt. She was wearing her blue and white striped bikini underneath, so it wasn't like she was stripping down completely, but she still felt like too many eyes were on her bare skin as she stepped out of her jeans and changed into the offered outfit. It was a little small on her and Madison was sure she looked silly, but the other girls all voiced their approval.

"Looking sexy, mama," Camila said, with a flirty wink. Madison could tell she was joking, but she still flushed a little despite herself.

The conversation drifted back into Spanish. Nadia seemed to notice how Madison was being left out and mixed in a few English sentences for her benefit, but it wasn't enough for her to keep up. Madison thought she heard someone mention swimming again, then the girls started holding up different swimsuits. Alicia held up a red bikini and rattled out an annoyed sounding sentence. Madison caught the word "Seraphim" and latched onto it, desperate to join in on the conversation again.

"I know, right?" she agreed, without knowing exactly what she was agreeing to. She hesitated, then boldly added, "It's so weird."

Alicia studied her, then nodded, and Madison released a breath she hadn't realized that she was holding. "Yeah, isn't it? She's got too little going on upstairs and too much going on downstairs to be dressed like that."

Camila and Nadia were getting changed into their swimsuits, with the former borrowing one of Alicia's and the latter revealing the one she had already been wearing beneath her clothes like Madison. Madison began to follow suit as Alicia kept talking, gesturing to each of them as examples. "Like, she my cousin and I love her and everything, but you don't see Nads trying to squeeze into my bottoms or Mads pretending she can wear my top. You work with what you have."

Madison felt her face heat up again by the blatant reference to her flat chest, and Nadia seemed just as bothered. "Dejemoslo."

Alicia shrugged and began to strip down to change into her own swimsuit. Madison averted her eyes, trying to find something to look at that wasn't a half-naked girl, and her gaze fell on Nadia's half-eaten plate of food resting atop the dresser. A devilish thought crept into her mind, followed by a spike of nervousness. Did she dare?

Madison grabbed the untouched sausage. It felt warm, greasy, and plump in her grip. Before she could talk herself out of it, she shoved the piece of meat into the front of her bikini bottoms. The grease felt weird against her crotch and was surely getting into the fabric, but she told herself it didn't matter since she was about to get into the pool. "Hey, Alicia! Guess who I am."

All of the girls looked over at her. Nadia frowned and Julia looked uncomfortable. Madison felt a moment of dread - had she misstepped? She opened her mouth to apologize profusely for the dumb joke, but was interrupted by a sharp peal of laughter from Alicia. The birthday girl had her arms wrapped around her stomach and was giggling uncontrollably. Camila was also grinning.

"Oh my god, Mads, that's hilarious!" Alicia laughed. Before Madison knew it, the girl had grabbed her by the wrist and was towing her through the door and back down the hall. "You've got to show my other cousins, they'll absolutely die."

"Esta es una mala idea," Julia muttered, but didn't do anything to stop Alicia from leading them all back outside. It was disorienting to Madison in more ways than one. The cool tile under her bare feet changed to hot, ticklish grass, and the shift from the dim interior to direct, bright sunlight left her squinting. More than that, she was attracting much more attention than the last time she was outside. Not only was she being accompanied by the birthday girl, she had a very obvious bulge in the front of her bikini. She couldn't decide whether the bright sun, the heat, or the sudden attention was most uncomfortable.

He eyes adjusted and she could make out the faces of people around her, a mix of kids she knew, kids she didn't, and a handful of adults. A small ripple of laughter passed through the circle of people near enough to see her. Some were just kids laughing at a girl with a mock bulge in her pants, unaware of the context. Others who had met Seraphim were laughing more pointedly, and the sound caused Madison to feel pleased with herself. Quite a lot were not laughing at all, however, and there were muttered sounds of disapproval as well.

Madison felt someone grab her arm, halting her advance across the yard. Nadia. "This isn't really funny. Throw that thing out and let's go swimming, alright?"

"It's plenty funny, puritano," Alicia said, with an eye roll. Camila was standing next to her looking annoyed. Madison felt another tug on her wrist again, but Nadia held firm.

"I wasn't talking to you, estúpida," Nadia snapped, then turned back to Madison, an earnest expression on her face. "Come on, Madison."

Madison glanced towards Julia, who was hanging back by the door, and then back into Nadia's gray eyes. She felt trapped, under the spotlight again. She liked Nadia a lot, Julia too, but she was drawn to Alicia and Camila as well. A dozen thoughts went through her head all at once, and she stood rooted to the spot for what felt like an eternity. She didn't want to have to choose. She was such a chicken. She wished she'd never made the dumb, risky joke in the first place, wished she'd never even come to this party.

Her anxious deliberations were violently interrupted by something plowing into her. She came free of the hands gripping her as her feet flew out from underneath her and she tumbled to her butt on the ground. One of the Ortega's mutts had bulldozed into her, tail wagging furiously.

"Ah!" Madison yelped. She had a dog of her own and generally got along with them, but there was a time and a place for roughhousing and this was neither. This mutt seemed cared for but had the raggedy look of an outdoor dog - untamed gray fur, untrimmed nails, and the evidence of having rolled around in the dirt recently. He had the smell of an outdoor dog too, unfortunately. He pawed at her thighs, lightly scratching her, then began nipping at her bikini bottom! He could obviously smell the sausage. Madison kicked her legs and flailed against the animal, but wasn't able to get enough leverage to push it off. "Stop it, get off-"

The mutt sank its teeth into the bikini bottom. It didn't get any flesh in its bite, thankfully, but Madison felt the sausage violently burst under the assault. Bits of meat, warm gristle, and juice ran down her crotch and out of the sides of the fabric. The dog whipped its head back and forth, yanking her to the left and the right as if she was a rag doll chew toy. Her bottoms were yanked halfway down her hips, and she desperately grabbed the knots on either side to hold them up.

"Toro, no! Drop it," Alicia snapped. She grabbed the mutt's collar and pulled. It gave Madison the second she needed to yank her bottoms free and throw herself backwards away from the excited dog.

She didn't even have time to breathe a sigh of relief, however, before Toro had broken free of the small girl's grasp and was bee-lining towards her again. Madison let out another shriek and scurried to get away, first scrambling backwards on all fours like her pursuer, then stumbling to her feet and running at an all out sprint across the backyard. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and the people and faces around her were a blur. Anything anyone was saying turned into an incomprehensible roar in her ears.

She chanced a glance behind her and saw that the other dog had joined the chase. It couldn't have smelled the sausage from so far away, so it probably just thought that this was a game and had come to play. This mutt looked like a pit bull of some kind, with short black fur and visible musculature. This dog was younger and faster than Toro. It gained ground quickly, and soon she could feel the dog literally nipping at her heels. Up until now she thought it was just a saying. The little bites didn't hurt her feet, but the contact and proximity sent jolts of fear through her.

Madison stumbled over a loose rock, stubbing her toe, and barely managed to keep her footing. She couldn't keep this up - where was she even going? In her blind panic she hadn't been paying attention. Looking around wildly, she saw that she had run towards the back fence instead of towards the house. It was pretty much the worst direction she could have gone. In a few seconds she'd be penned into a corner.

Could she clear the fence? Doubtful. It was smooth wood and much too tall. She veered left, her feet skidding across the grass and arms windmilling to keep her balanced. She could hear people yelling in the distance, their voices running together, and a spike of embarrassment mixed in with the adrenaline and fear coursing through her body. She tried not to think about how ridiculous she looked, a girl in a bikini with sausage mashed into the bottoms, running away from a pair of dogs like some overgrown rabbit. She whipped her head left and right - this rabbit needed to find a burrow, or a tree to climb, or maybe a better metaphor.

There was a branch hanging over the fence to her right, but she could never jump high enough to grab it. Just ahead of her was an weathered looking, hand built doghouse. If she could get up onto the roof...she could all too easily picture it collapsing under her weight, but it was her best chance. She would be out of reach of the mutts, and then she'd just have to endure a humiliating wait for someone to come rescue her. Panting heavily, her chest rising and falling rapidly from the exertion, Madison forced one last burst of speed from her legs to close the distance between herself and the doghouse. When she was within a few feet, she bent her knees, reached out her arms, and leapt.

She almost made it. Her torso slapped into the roof of the small doghouse, bare skin against rough shingles, and the very tips of her fingers found purchase at the peak of the roof. The rest of her was still dangling, however, and she didn't have a good enough grip to pull herself up. She kicked her legs wildly, trying to find a foothold, but found only air below her. No, no, no-

The pit bull leapt and sank its teeth into her bikini bottom. Madison yelped as she felt the sudden weight, followed by the sensation of her bottoms getting dragged off of her hips, past her knees, and all the way down to her ankles. She flushed as she felt both the coolness of direct air and the warmth of sunlight on her bare butt. "No! Bad dog, bad dog!"

Madison bent her feet and hooked the bikini bottoms, trying desperately not to lose them completely. This meant that her precarious grip on the top of the doghouse had to support not just her own weight, but the weight of the large dog hanging off of her. It swung its head back forth the same way Toro had, shaking her back and forth in turn. Her fingers screamed with the effort of clinging to the roof. "No!"

With one final yank from the dog, her grip gave out and she tumbled to the ground below with a jarring thud. This part of the yard was bare dirt, so there wasn't even any grass here to cushion her fall. Dazed, it took her a few seconds to gather herself and sit up. When she did, she saw the mutt licking and chewing at a piece of blue and white fabric, happily whipping it back and forth and tossing it up in the air every few moments. Her bikini bottoms. 50% snack, 50% chew toy, and covering 0% of her body. The full realization that she was naked from the chest down hit her like a truck.

A moment later, Toro plowed into her a more literal truck. Madison was knocked sprawling into onto the ground, rolling heels and bare butt over head before ending up flat on her back staring up at the sky. She just lay there for a moment, panting heavily and wincing. She knew that she depesrately needed to get up and retrieve her bikini bottoms, but she felt as sore and tired as if she'd just played a quick game of full contact football. The raggedy mutt began sniffing her and licking at her face, leaving a trail of slobber across her face. Madison just groaned and shoved his face away. "Leave me alone. Haven't you done enough?"

In response, Toro began to sniff and lick at her fingers. She pushed him away again, but he persisted. This time he pushed his nose between her thighs, gave her a short sniff that sounded like a huff, then Madison felt a rough tongue slide across her crotch. The unexpected sensation caused Madison to squeal and arch her body, trying to get away from the eager animal. Of course - she still reeked of sausage! Madison tried to scramble backwards and bumped headfirst into the doghouse wall. "No! Toro, no-"

Her protests were muffled as the dog bounded forward and settled his full weight on top of her, no doubt tired of his snack running away from him. Fur pressed down against her bare skin like a heavy, dirty, fuzzy blanket. His torso was resting on top of her stomach, and his ass ended up directly adjacent to her head. His wagging tail boxed her ears for a few moments, then he sat, burying his crotch into her face as thoroughly as he was burying his face into hers. She could feel soft flesh mashed against her cheek, Toro's balls and penis inches from her mouth, and she could smell his butthole in horrible, breathtaking detail. The sensations were so alien and unexpected that it took Madison a few seconds to process and for disgust to catch up with them. She made another noise but it was muffled by his flesh.

She squirmed and flailed as Toro licked away at her crotch. She was unable to budge the dog, but she had to struggle all the same. The rhythmic sensation of the dog's tongue against her was overwhelming, demanding all of her attention and causing her to thrash involuntarily. It was almost like she was being tickled, but also entirely unlike that at the same time. She kicked her feet out at nothing, scratched madly at the dirt with clawed fingers. A pressure was building just behind her navel, almost but not quite like a need to pee. It grew stronger and stronger until she thought that she was going to explode.

And then she did. Her toes curled as the hot sensation washed through her. Her whole body clenched, and she made a made a weird guttural whining noise into Toro's bottom, a raw and animal sound. The feeling passed from her and she went limp. She was exhausted and confused, sweaty and spent. And yet Toro wasn't finished, so neither was she allowed to be. The sensation built up quickly until she was kicking and squealing again, waving all of her limbs around frantically and uselessly. She couldn't see anything, could only breathe in the stink of dog, could only feel the weight pressing down on top of her and the rough fur rubbing against her skin. Her entire world was Toro. She imagined for a second how this looked to everyone else, until another wave of heat exploded through her and washed all thought from her mind.

When she came to she could feel another set of paws scrabbling against her, another rough tongue licking at her skin. The other mutt must have finished with her bikini bottom and had joined Toro. She had the odd, fleeting wish that she at least knew his name. Or her, she realized with a start, and somehow that made everything even weirder and worse. The two mutts were focusing most of their attention on her crotch, still, but they were also spreading out. She felt their tongues traveling up and down the lengths of her legs, her hands and arms, along her feet, along the surface of her stomach. She didn't even try to fight it this time as the third explosion came, but the feeling was so intense that she still ended up kicking the heels of her feet against the ground and releasing a shaky, whiny moan.

When Madison's senses returned again, she found herself panting heavily, sucking in air. She was no longer being smothered by Toro, no longer pinned by his weight on her body. The two dogs were bouncing up and down next to her, licking her face and wagging their tails as if expecting another treat. She could smell sausage on their breath and it made her feel sick.

She had to get away. With all of her remaining strength, she rolled herself over to her stomach and crawled forward on her hands and knees. She grabbed the opening of the doghouse, one hand on either side, and dragged herself into the dark, dirty interior. If she placed her back against the opening, there was no way for the two dogs to get inside. No way for them to get at her. She shuddered as she felt the dogs sniff and lick at her back and butt a few times, then they seemed to give up and trot off in search of something else to do. And that was the end of that.

Madison pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around herself. She could feel tears forming in her eyes and she tried to cry, but beyond a trickle or two nothing would come out. She wished that she could cry, because that was the normal reaction to this situation. Instead she felt overwhelmed, full of too many emotions that mostly seemed alien and wrong. Beneath the humiliation and shame was a deep core of some strange, animal sort of satisfaction and contentment. A golden glow deep in the pit of her stomach that only left her more and more disgusted with herself.

Madison never had sex before, had never even masturbated, but she could figure out what the dogs' eager tongues had done to her body. It made her feel filthy that her first time was with a pair of mongrels, and the fact that some strange, feral part of her had found some pleasure in it left her sickened. She pressed her face into her knees and closed her eyes, too emotionally and physically exhausted to move. This musty smelling doghouse felt like as good a place as any for her to be right now. Appropriate even.

Madison wasn't sure how much later it was that she felt a hand close around her arm and yank her sharply towards the exit of the shelter. She lost her balance and fell onto her rear end, then was dragged out the rest of the way into the sunlight. She expected to be blinded by brightness again, but her eyes were already adjusted to it. She could see the collected faces of what seemed like the entire birthday party gathered around her. Where were they all when she was being assaulted by dogs? How long had that ordeal actually taken? It felt like an eternity, but it might have only happened in the span of a couple of minutes.

Madison was hauled to her feet. She could see all of her classmates, Alicia, and Nadia. The cousins, Julia and Camila. And Seraphim. She remembered belatedly to cover her crotch with her free hand, but the vice like grip on her arm prevented her from covering up her butt with her other hand. The grip belonged to a Mexican woman with a stern face lined with deep wrinkles. She had the same impossibly dark eyes that she'd noted on Seraphim earlier.

"You hurt?" The woman asked. Her accent was thick but her tone was gentle and maternal. Madison could feel a few places where the dogs' claws had scratched her, but none were serious, so she shyly shook her head no. The woman nodded, and then slapped Madison so hard across the face with a sandal that she saw fireworks.

"¡Perra gringa! ¡Puta! ¡Puta de mierda de perro!" The blows rained down upon her with each spat curse. Madison didn't even consciously make the decision to abandon shielding her modesty to shield her head, her hands just came up automatically as she tried to stumble away from the possessed woman. It was useless - the sandal just moved to swatting her on the bottom instead. Thighs, arms, face, butt - the woman struck her anywhere and everywhere. Madison found herself running across the backyard again, squealing and whimpering.

She fell several times before she made it to the gate in the fence, and suffered several more smarting slaps to her butt as she fumbled with the latch and shoved her way through it. She sprawled forward into the grass, expecting more blows to rain down upon her, but they never came. Apparently chasing her out of the backyard had satisfied the demonic woman. She heard the gate close behind her.

Madison stood up, every part of her aching and stinging. An involuntary tremble had taken hold of her body, and it was with shaky, fumbling hands that she tried to cover herself up again. She barely had any modesty remaining, but she was horribly aware that she was now standing in the Ortega's front lawn, only a few feet away from a relatively busy street. She needed to move. She needed to hide somewhere, or get something to wear, or find a way to get home...

She couldn't think, couldn't string together two ideas to make even half of a plan. She looked around for something obvious, as if she somehow might find some clothes in her size hanging from a convenient clothesline, but nothing leapt out at her. She took a few uncertain steps to her left, then right, a kind of nervous jig. Doing it while holding her crotch like this made it look like she had to go to the bathroom - which she did, but that was the least of her concerns right now.

The grass underfoot felt soft and gentle as she rocked back and forth, prompting her to look down. The lawn seemed to be freshly cut, short blades of grass poking up between her toes and stray clipping clinging to the soles of her feet. She glanced at the neighbor's lawn. It was patchy and overgrown, and in one muddy corner was a weathered ball and an overturned tricycle that looked like permanent fixtures. It was a sharp contrast to the Ortega's yard and no doubt belonged to the sort of people that her mother looked down on. It was the only sort of cover Madison could see, however, and she wasn't feeling terribly superior to anyone else at the present moment.

She trudged over, forced into an awkward waddle by the hands clamped around her bottom. She was so preoccupied with searching for anyone who might see her that she nearly sliced her foot open on glass shards from a broken beer bottle. She forced herself to look down, keeping her eyes open for other hazards as well as a suitable bit of cover. There - she picked out the highest clump of weeds and settled down heavily among them, wincing a little as the dry plants scratched her sensitive bottom. The weeds didn't even reach her belly button, but they did obscure anything that would have been covered by a bikini bottom. Hopefully anyone who passed by would see her bikini top and assume she was wearing the lower part too.

It was pretty weak as far as plans went, but it was all Madison had in the tank at the moment. She only had the energy to sit and stare, sometimes at the occasional car that would pass, sometimes at herself. She wondered if she would even recognize herself if she looked in a mirror. Her hair was wild and unkempt, and her pale skin was smudged with dirt and marred with red welts from her the old woman. Being licked all over had left her sticky with dog saliva in addition to sweat. He crotch was glistening with a mixture of dog slobber, sausage grease, and some third liquid she couldn't identify and wasn't sure she wanted to. She could still smell Toro's crotch and asshole, strongly enough that she wondered if she had dog shit smeared on her face somewhere. It wouldn't surprise her.

She closed her eyes and felt the sun beat down on her mostly nearly naked body. She slowly curled and uncurled her toes a few times, then clenched and unclenched her fists. She wasn't sure what she should do next, so she did nothing.

Time passed; Madison wasn't sure how much of it. An hour? Two? The pressure in her bladder had steadily risen, but there wasn't really anything she could do about it except try to hold it. Eventually her will failed and and she felt a stream of urine flowing forth from her unbidden. She watched it slowly pool beneath her and then trickle forward, darkening the ground as it went, like a river forming between her two outstretched legs. There was nobody to see this latest shame, but making on the ground like an animal - like a dog - still sent a fresh wave of humiliation through her.

She moved to a different patch of weeds. After a half hour or so, a crawling sensation on her crotch revealed to her that these plants were home to a colony of bugs. She looked down and saw a bunch of tiny black dots crawling across her lips and through her thin bush. Were they attracted by the remnants of sausage? Disgusted, she set about flicking them off, but for every one she removed three more took its place. On top of that she realized that it would look like she was playing with herself to anyone passing, so she gave up and let the bugs have their way with her.

More time passed. A few people left the Ortega's party - they walked right by her, but turned their heads slightly and walked faster as they passed, looking embarrassed and pretending not to see her. Madison couldn't decide whether she was fine with this or whether she hated them for it.

The sun was red and low in the sky when a white coupe pulled up along the sidewalk - her mother's car. Maybe someone had taken pity on her and called her. Madison felt a mixture of relief and dread as she stood up, cupping her crotch and waddle-running over to the car. She tried to pull open the door and leap into the shelter of the car, but it was locked.

"Mom, the door," Madison called. The only response was the sound of the driver side window rolling down. Madison fidgeted for a second, then ran around the car to the opening window. She pressed her lower half close to the sun-warmed car to hide her crotch, using her hands to shield her butt as best as she could. Through the descending window she could see the face of her mother, her expression cold with a hint of anger. A knot began to form in Madison's stomach.

"Mom...the door..." Madison repeatedly uncertainly. The hot black asphalt of the street burned against her bare feet, and she involuntarily danced in place.

Her mother leaned out of the car window and peered at her daughter through a pair of too large sunglasses. Madison felt shame sweep through her and her mother scanned her head to toe. Finally, she said, "For God's sake, Madison, stop squirming around and stand up straight. You look like a monkey."

Madison cringed and then obeyed, forcing herself to ignore the heat of the street and stand up straight. She covered her crotch again with one hand and her butt crack with the other as best as she could. Her mother gave her an appraising look.

"Your behavior today was disgusting. I couldn't believe my ears. I'm ashamed to call you my daughter."

Madison felt tears forming in her eyes, but she nodded in agreement. "I know," she said. "I - I'm ashamed of myself, and disgusted, and...I learned my lesson. I'll be better, mom, I swear. I want to be better."

Her mother's hand snaked forward and hooked a finger through her top, using her grip to pull Madison down, face to face with her. "You haven't even started to learn your lesson. You humiliated me and you brought shame to your family name...I didn't raise you to act like this."

Madison could smell the wine on her breath, and suddenly she was afraid. Should she even be driving like this? "Mom, you're drunk-"

"Since you think what's in a girl's pants is everybody's business...since you're so concerned all of a sudden...you can walk home exactly like this," her mother hissed. "The maybe you'll understand a tiny fraction of what you put that poor girl through today, how humiliated I was when I heard..."

"Mom, no, I-" Madison felt her gut twist, and the words came out as a sob. For several long, horrible seconds Madison couldn't understand what was happening. She knew her mother would be furious, had braced herself for it, but the words she was saying didn't make any sense. Her mother didn't care about people like Seraphim; she had something mocking and cruel to say anytime a story about queer people turned up on the news. She only cared...

She only cared about herself, how she looked to other people. Her daughter had done something wrong that humiliated her, and she'd done it publicly, so the punishment had to be just as severe and public. It was meant to broadcast that her mother didn't condone her behavior, that she hadn't raised her this way and wouldn't put up with it. She didn't care about Seraphim and she didn't care about Madison. To her it was all a way to save face. Madison couldn't see how this would do anything but paint her mother as hateful and cruel, but the logic must have made sense in her wine drunk brain.

"Don't you 'no' me. I am sick of your backtalk. In fact-" her mother pulled Madison down farther, and then yanked the bikini top up. Up and off. Her arms were forced over her head as her only piece of clothing was torn away, catching for a second on her wrists before being pulled completely free. Madison made a disbelieving, shrieking whine that faded into a whimper as she clamped an arm over her breasts and a hand over her crotch, turning her back to the car to conceal herself as much as possible. "You can show everyone that pitiful chest of yours while you're at it. That other girl will probably grow boobs some day, but you'll have those tiny excuses for tits forever."

The world swam around Madison as tears ran down her cheeks. A warm, sickly flush spread across her entire body, from her face to the tips of her toes. She was completely bare, standing in the middle of the street as naked as the day she was born. It's Alicia's birthday, not mine, she thought dazedly.

A loud, blaring sound made Madison jump and fall away from the car. Her mother leaned on the horn. "Stand up straight and don't you dare cover yourself. You've already proven you don't have any shame, running around with those dogs and letting them do God knows what to you, so it's no use pretending now." She threw the bikini top into the empty passenger seat beside her, the place Madison would trade her soul to be in right now, and began to roll up the window. "Get moving. It's a long walk to the house, and if you're not home by dark I'll just leave you to spend the night outside, like the little animal you are."

Madison's hands shook uncontrollably as she lowered them to her sides. She looked down at herself and took in the sight of her naked, uncovered body. For the first time today her chest was exposed, embarrassingly small mounds and light pink nipples on display for anyone and everyone to see. Her sparse bush was a mess, her crotch sticky and glistening with fluid. Everywhere else she saw only flesh, pale and dirty, uninterrupted and unburdened by even a scrap of clothing.

She couldn't move. Her feet felt like they had rooted into the earth and her legs were shaking unsteadily underneath her. She remained in place, quivering, until her mother leaned hard on the horn. Not only did the loud sound make her jump, it was beginning to draw attention. Madison saw a curtain in the house across the street move. Her legs began working again and she hobbled forward. Her steps were hesitant and stiff at first, like a just risen zombie. Or a mad science experiment stitched together from spare parts. After a few moments her gait became more regular, turning into a steady, shameful trudge up the street.

It was twelve long blocks back to her house. The first two were empty of people, other than the curious and concerned eyes that peeked out of their curtains whenever her mother leaned on the horn. After that she found herself on busier streets - here there were business and shops, with plenty of cars and pedestrians passing her. People of all sorts slowed to stare at her, wearing expressions of concern or compassion, of disgust or disapproval, of fascination or excitement or even hunger. Yet nobody spoke to her. Nobody tried to help. Maybe they thought she was crazy, or didn't want to get involved.

Madison sobbed openly as she walked. The asphalt under her feet was nearly unbearably hot, but it barely even registered compared to the weight of all the eyes on her. She was naked and humiliated in the truest senses of the words, every flaw on display and every pretension stripped away from her. This is who Madison Price is, she thought. Not the pretty, high class girl her mother wanted her to be. Her body was ungainly and gross, and her personality was as rotten as they come. Desperate, pathetic, mean and small. She was a horrible mistake of a girl, unworthy of love. A filthy girl, perverse and perverted...

"Madison?" She was yanked out of the dark swirl of thoughts by a girl's voice calling out to her. It sounded horrified. She whipped her head around and saw Julia staring at her from the backseat of a jeep stopped at the intersection ahead. Camila's face appeared over her sister's shoulder, and her eyes slowly widened in shock.

Something broke inside of Madison. She didn't wait to see what they would say next, if they would mock her or help her or what. Couldn't. Instead she took off running at full speed, ignoring the sound of her mother leaning on the horn - as well as the horns of the cars that narrowly avoided hitting her as she dashed through the red light. The cool evening air whistled past every inch of her uncovered body, raising goosebumps on her arms and legs.

The world faded into a blur around her. After a minute she began to pant heavily from the exertion, and her feet stung each time they slapped against the hard ground. She ignored them both; nothing mattered to her anymore except getting home and ending this nightmare. She heard the blare of her mother's horn behind her and veered to her right in response, cutting down an alley too narrow for the car to follow. Madison knew she'd pay for it later, but nothing could cost her more than what was happening to her right now. She skidded through the nondescript muck caking the floor of the alleyway, swallowing her disgust as a piece of garbage squelched underfoot and some warm and viscous goo seeped between her toes.

She saw the alley's end approaching rapidly, a wall a good two feet taller than her, but she didn't slow down. Her leap was strong enough for her to get a grip on the top of the wall, and a combination of pulling herself up and desperately scrabbling for footholds carried her the rest of the way across. The lip of the wall scraped the inside of her thighs and crotch, making her shiver and leaving a chalky residue behind. As she dropped down to the other side she realized, with a touch of bitterness, that she might have been able to make it over the Ortega's fence after all.

She raced out of the secluded alley and back out onto the street, a pale streak against the dark blue of the evening. The roads here didn't have as many people, or maybe she just didn't notice them in her single-minded dash to get to her home. The edges of her vision had actually gone dim. Was this what people meant when they talked about getting tunnel vision, or was she simply about to pass out?

She was in her neighborhood now, running down familiar streets and passing familiar houses. It meant she was close, but it also meant that the people she was streaking past were no longer strangers. She heard a few voices call out her name, and she recognized enough of them to reignite the feelings of shame and humiliation inside her. Was everyone she had ever known going to see her naked today? She tried to cover up again, squishing her breasts down with one arm and covering her crotch with her other hand, but it slowed her mad dash for her house down to a desperate, unbalanced waddle. She abandoned her attempts at modesty and just kept running, letting the wind rushing past her face dry her tears.

After another few minutes of hard running Madison staggered onto her front lawn. Her legs were rubbery and it felt like her lungs were about to collapse, but she forced herself over to the front door. Almost there, she told herself. She grabbed the handle, twisted, and-

Locked.

"No, no. Please." She jiggled the handle a few times more, as if that might make the difference. She finally gave up and leaned on the porch railing for support, holding in a sob. What was she going to do? She could wait for her mother to get home, but she very well might follow through on her threat and leave her out here all night. There was almost no chance that her mother left anything else unlocked, but Madison forced her tired body to circle the house and check. Back door, locked. Garage door, locked. She even checked the lower windows, but they were all shut tight. She ended up back where she started, in front of the house with no way in.

She felt like she was back on the Ortega's lawn. Out in the open, physically and mentally exhausted, and out of ideas. She started to sit down on the ground and resign herself to waiting for her mother when sudden movement caught her eye. A curtain fluttering in a window across the street. Was it someone watching her? She was suddenly reminded of how exposed she was and could feel dozens of imaginary eyes on her, the neighbors she had grown up with drinking in every detail of her naked form. She covered her chest and crotch again, feeling the familiar heat of embarrassment spread through her face, and scurried around the side of the house.

The backyard was more private, but even this felt too open, too exposed. She scanned the area, then crouched down low and ducked into cramped space underneath the deck attached to the house. A family of raccoons had lived under here last spring, so she hoped that they'd moved out or didn't mind sharing for the night. She lowered herself to the ground and stretched her sore legs out in front of her, grateful for the respite from exposure and the chance to rest. The air smelled faintly of must and wood rot, but she didn't mind. Compared to every other place she'd wound up today, this was paradise.

She idly ran a hand along the wall, taking in the cool, rough texture of the brick, then felt an unexpected smooth surface. She frowned and ran her fingers back and forth over it. It was about two feet across and two feet tall, and it deformed slightly when she pressed down on it. She squinted through the darkness at it, then her eyes opened wide. It was a hatch...the crawlspace! She dug her fingers into the gap at the far side and pulled, and to her surprise it swung open easily. The space inside of it was narrow and pitch black, but she knew where it led...or at least where it ended. There was a matching hatch in the living room, almost invisible if you weren't looking for it, where she and her mother had packed away boxes full of out of fashion clothes. This was her way in!

Despite the name, there wouldn't even be enough room for her to crawl on her hands and knees. She lowered herself to her elbows, belly pressed against the ground. Her tired arms and legs complained as she got into position, but she ignored them. One more time, you ugly bunch of spare parts. Just get me through this crawlspace. Then you can fall off for all I care. Then she pulled herself forward into darkness.

Madison had to inch her way forward using an army crawl, digging in and pushing forward with her toes while pulling herself forward with her elbows at the same time, arm over arm. She was tired before she even finished getting her entire body through the hatch, but she kept going. She could feel the guts of her home brushing up against her, hanging bundles of electrical wires inadvertently caressing her back and her buttocks as she slid past them, cool and hot water pipes digging into her ribs every few feet. About a quarter of a way through she came across the source of the musty smell, a grit-filled puddle of water formed by a dripping pipe above. She ran into it arms and breasts first, yelping at the unexpected coolness, then shuddering at the gross smell and texture. There was no way but through, however, so she twisted sideways and dragged the rest of her body through the grime.

Madison rested for a second and glanced back towards the hatch she had entered through, now a barely visible square of dark blue. According to her rough mental model of her home, she should be getting close...she resumed crawling, and then let out a shriek as she ran face first into a spiderweb. It was old and thick, layers of it clinging to her face and hair. Gross, gross, gross. She swiped at her face and blew quick puffs of air out of her mouth, trying to clear enough of the web away so that she could keep crawling. Once she'd sufficiently cleaned her eyes, nose, and mouth she pushed on, using one arm to clear the webs ahead of her before moving forward.

She felt her hand brush against something harder. A dead end? She ran her hand up and down it, puzzling out the shape. Smooth, tall, with a lot of give to the material. A cardboard box! It could only be the stored clothes underneath the living room. She was only a few feet away from the other side. Madison felt a thrill of relief. Then she felt something else - a crawling sensation, first along her hand and face, then rapidly across her entire body.

It took her a half second to put two and two together. Spiderwebs. Spiders. Spiders! She began to shriek and flail in the tiny space, jamming her toe painfully into a water pipe and slamming her head into the low ceiling. She slapped wildly at her arms and face, then rolled left and right, trying to crush any that she couldn't reach. She swept her legs back and forth on the ground, trying to loose any that might be clinging to her lower half, and then spent far too long spanking her own butt cheeks and slapping at her things.

She lay in the darkness, breathing heavily and shivering. Every few seconds she slapped at a stray crawling sensation, but she could no longer tell if it was an actual spider or a phantom sensation. Her nerves were shot. Finally, she forced herself to roll over and continue forward, shaking but unharmed.

The cardboard boxes made progress difficult. Clothes went out of season every few months, so there were a lot of them down here, and they hadn't been arranged to be accessed from this side. She shoved boxes out of the way where she could, and where she couldn't she wormed her way through whatever gap was available. A few times she found herself pinned in a too-small space between boxes and the fear of getting stuck down here gripped her, but she always managed to wriggle and squirm her way through eventually. The boxes exacted a toll, however, in the form of banged knees and sharp corners jabbed into the softest crevices of her body they could find. The irony of crawling through several years worth of wardrobes while stark naked was not lost on her.

Madison pulled herself atop a large box. Even with the cardboard sagging beneath her weight, it was almost impossible for her to fit. Her belly slid along the corrugated surface below, while her back scraped against the ceiling above. She had no leverage, so she felt around with her toes for the inner lip of the box and pushed off of that. Her hand ran into a barrier ahead, but this time it wasn't cardboard. This was a solid wall.

That meant...Madison arched her back and felt the ceiling shift above her. She pushed up on it until she had enough space to bring her legs underneath her, then pushed the hatch open farther. Her tired hamstring muscles shook with the effort. Some piece of furniture was blocking her from lifting it all the way, but there was just enough of a gap for her to push her upper body through. The edge of the hole scraped against her shoulders and breasts, then her stomach, then her butt as she flipped herself into a sitting position and pulled her legs through after her. She let the hatch close behind her with a bang. She was free. She was home.

Madison collapsed backwards on the cool hardwood floor, arms and legs splayed out in a starfish pattern around her. Her muscles were tired and weak; she didn't feel like moving an inch and wasn't sure that she even could. She closed her eyes and let the AC chilled air wash over her. Slowly, very slowly, she could feel a knot in her stomach coming undone. She was filthy from head to toe, inside and out, body and soul. She was exhausted. She was ruined. But for now she was home, safe and out of sight.

She felt a crawling sensation on her crotch. She was so tired she almost ignored it, but eventually mustered up the strength to lift her head and look down. A spider looked back at her, long brown legs gently ticking her lips as it made her way up to her bush. Madison lazily reached down and flicked it away, then brought her fingers to her nose and sniffed. Sausage. She felt a wave of disgust. Still? Maybe her crotch would just smell like sausage for the rest of her life.

She lay back and closed her eyes once more. Her peace was disturbed again a few moments later, but this time it wasn't due to a tiny creature. Echoing through the floor below her head - much the same as the rumble of an approaching train can be heard through the tracks - was the sound of nails clicking against the hardwood, accompanied by the eager padding of rapidly approaching paws...
Last edited by EliseFell on Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
EliseFell

Post by EliseFell »

This story was originally titled 'Bitch' and, as you might guess, was about a rather unpleasant and unlikable girl getting humiliated. The more I wrote about her feelings and the reasons she behaved the way she did, however, the more out of proportion her suffering appeared to be, and the more pitiable and redeemable she seemed to me. I gave the story a new title that reflected this and wrote a quick epilogue that ends on a more hopeful note for her. I consider both endings to be equally valid, so feel free to go with whichever one you enjoy more.

Epilogue

As far as Nadia could tell, Madison Price was empty inside.

Everyone at school bullied her for a while, of course. The way she'd mocked Sera made her an acceptable target, and after what happened with Toro, Bella, and the sausage even the dimmest kids could earn a laugh at her expense. She was the comedy equivalent of an open goal. Every day, without fail, she would have a half dozen dog treats shoved into her locker. Another popular gag was running up behind her and shoving something into the front of her pants - the more phallic the better, but anything big enough to make a bulge would do in a pinch. Another joke was that Madison had "Big Dick Energy" - a lot of the girls would pretend to lust after her, talking loudly about Big Maddie's eight inches where she would overhear. Some bold girls would even flirt with her directly, calling her a stud and making fake offers of handjobs and blowjobs behind the bleachers or after school.

Other bullying was a bit more subtle. There seemed to be an implicit agreement among the Spanish speaking students at school to use the masculine gender of words when referring to Madison, which even Nadia had to admit was a little clever. Some students had taken to plastering her locker with stickers of the trans flag every once in a while. Depending on who you asked, the flags were about supporting Sera, or they were about shoving Madison's transphobia in her face, or they were about implying that Madision was trans and had a penis. Nadia decided that it was either very smart or very stupid but couldn't figure out which it was.

And Madison just took all of it, like a resigned and vaguely depressed robot. She'd remove the faux-dicks from her pants, clean up the treats, and take down the flags after the fact, but she never fought back during or after the bullying. She just hid inside her giant black hoodie and let things happen to her. Nobody seemed to be getting tired of the jokes, and Nadia was worried they'd never stop.

But it did come to an end, and the thing that ended it basically happened through dumb, random chance. On the day in question Madison's locker had been covered in trans flags, as scheduled, but for some reason someone had deviated from the agenda and decided to stick a gay rainbow flag up there as well. Nadia had watched Madison dutifully fulfill her part of the routine, painstakingly scraping each stick from her locker one by one. When she finally reached the rainbow flag, however, she'd hesitated. She didn't do anything for a long while except a slow, nervous fidget dance in the hallway - a small thing, but still the most emotion Nadia had seen from her in months - then she'd just walked away, leaving the rainbow sticker where it was. People took note of it over the next few days, and that was the end of that.

It wasn't that anyone started liking her more. It was that all the jokes suddenly stopped landing right. All of the dick gags fell flat, and girls quickly stopped flirting with her on the off chance that she might take them up on it. People doggedly continued to shove treats into her locker for a while, but their hearts weren't in it anymore and eventually even that petered out.

Alicia Ortega, however, refused to let it go. She had always been the most enthusiastic about bullying Madison, and she carried on with long after everyone else had stopped, as if it was her job or her calling in life. She told everyone that she was defending the honor of her prima Sera, but Nadia knew better. Alicia had been the most excited about mocking Sera at the party, and now she was the most excited about making Madison's life miserable. All she needed was an excuse to be cruel.

So when Alicia hurried onto the bus late after school one day, carrying a tight bundle of fabric under her arm, wearing damp clothes and a smirk on her face, Nadia knew. She only wished that had recognized the devil that lived behind that pretty face sooner, and that she had ended their friendship years ago.

She waited for Alicia to walk past her, then quickly stood and headed back into the school. The bus would leave her behind, but that was fine. This was more important.

It took a bit of searching to find Madison. Nadia checked by her locker, then Alicia's, then in the girl's bathroom. Then she headed into the girls' locker room and heard the echoing sound of one of the showers running. Nadia walked quickly towards the showers, then paused just outside the door, hesitating. She hadn't spoken to Madison at all since the party. She took a moment to center herself, then walked into the room.

Steam and the sound of water splashing against tile filled the air. Nadia could tell that the fourth stall down was the one that was on, but took her time walking over there. "Madison?"

There was no response, so she stuck her head into the stall. The sight that met her eyes wasn't entirely unexpected, but Nadia still had to fight a little to keep her expression neutral. Madison was sitting naked in the corner of the stall, water streaming over her head and down her body. A small red dog collar was affixed to her neck, with a silver heart dangling from the center.

Nadia didn't know exactly what happened, but she had a pretty good idea of the how. It wasn't hard to imagine how Alicia had lured Madison to the showers at the end of the school day, gotten her to strip naked, and gotten close enough to put the dog collar on her. In retrospect, Madison's crush was pretty obvious, but the fact that it hadn't waned in the face of Alicia's bullying campaign left Nadia unsettled. She decided that wasn't the most important thing to deal with right now.

"Hey, Mads-" she started.

"Don't call me that."

Madison didn't even look at her as she spoke, just kept staring off into space. Nadia cursed silently, then nodded.

"Okay," she said agreeably. "I don't think they locked up the office yet. I'm going to go see what I can grab from the lost and found. Just hang on for a few minutes, okay? I'll be right back, I promise."

Madison seemed to completely ignore her words. "Nobody loves me."

Cristo. Leaving Madison by herself suddenly seemed like a terrible idea. Nadia kicked off her shoes and socks, stepped into the shower, and settled onto the tiled floor next to the nude girl. She ignored the water spraying onto her head and soaking into her clothes. "This about Alicia?"

"Yes. No. It's about everyone. Anyone. Including myself."

Nadia opened her mouth but found that she didn't have a response. Did anyone love Madison? If Nadia was being honest, she didn't even really like her. She considered the miserable girl in front of her. Her long legs were pulled to her chest, and her arms were wrapped around them in a tight embrace. Her dirty blonde, waterlogged hair hung off of her shoulders and in front of her face like a curtain. She'd grown it out since the last time Nadia had seen her up close, like a wall between her and the rest of the world.

Nadia gently pushed Madison's hair out of her face, causing the girl to flinch, then leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. The kiss was a lie, maybe the biggest she'd ever told, but also the most merciful. If the truth was cruel, why say it? "Idiota. Everyone is a lot of people, amiga. The world's a big place. You get it?"

Madison looked into her eyes with an intensity and desperation that frightened Nadia, but whatever she found there seemed to comfort her. "Yeah. I get it."

She slowly relaxed, letting her her hands drift down to side and letting her legs slide forward and part slightly. Every part of her was now uncovered, but she didn't seem to mind. She spoke again, her voice soft. "I want to be better."

"I think you can be," Nadia replied, and this time it wasn't a lie. She stood up and blushed a little upon discovering that she could see her nipples clearly through her wet T-shirt. She stepped out of the water stream and began to wring it out, hoping to dry it enough to render it decent again. "You ready to leave this place?"

"I think I am," Madison replied, and stood up. Without giving Nadia a chance to say anything, without even bothering to dry herself off or remove her collar, she walked out of the showers, out of the locker room, out of the school altogether. She paused only long enough to put her hands over her eyes and squint at the sun, blinking, then she turned and kept walking.

What happened to Madison Price was a mystery. Some said she was doing time for her counts of indecent exposure numbering in the triple digits. Some said she'd been shipped off to a lily white private school on the east coast. Some said Alicia finally pushed her too far and she jumped off a bridge. Some said she ran away to live with a pack of feral dogs out in the desert.

Nadia, of course, didn't believe in telling the truth if it only hurt people. So, when Alicia and others asked if she knew anything, when Madison's mother came by wringing her hands and asking if she had any idea where her beloved daughter was, when the police put out an open request for information, Nadia chose not to tell them about the mail she'd received from Mexico a few months after that day in the showers. It didn't have a name or a return address, and it contained only a blurry photograph of a young couple on a beach with the words "gracias amiga" scrawled on the back.

It would be her secret. And that was the end of that.
Executionus

Re: Coneja Blanca [bestiality, misgendering]

Post by Executionus »

This was a well-written yet odd story. It was more about trauma than anything sexy.
K16shuchankbjorn

Re: Coneja Blanca [bestiality, misgendering]

Post by K16shuchankbjorn »

this story was different... but I actually really really liked it