The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
WingDing
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:20 am
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 98 times
Contact:

Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)

Post by WingDing »

Interesting story and I like how it is developing. I hope somebody takes a look at the nudist website from chapter one and looks at the requirements of the religion. potentially Chloe may have some very embarrassing things to do. Also, Chloe didn't actually see her clothes go into the trash. Maybe pop rescued them and has them hidden away until this blows over. It would be a waste to have to buy a new wardrobe if Chloe gives in Monday morning.

Tags:
computerphoto
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
Has thanked: 1234 times
Been thanked: 338 times
Contact:

Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)

Post by computerphoto »

WingDing wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:36 am Interesting story and I like how it is developing. I hope somebody takes a look at the nudist website from chapter one and looks at the requirements of the religion. potentially Chloe may have some very embarrassing things to do. Also, Chloe didn't actually see her clothes go into the trash. Maybe pop rescued them and has them hidden away until this blows over. It would be a waste to have to buy a new wardrobe if Chloe gives in Monday morning.
Yes, you're right; Chloe did not see them go into the garbage truck, but her father seems not to do anything against what her mother says, and if you remember right, both parents went up to bed before Chloe did. Just like how her father took off the door because her mother said to, as I said, he does not do anything to go against what she says. I think he is submissive to his wife. Because, if you remember right, Chloe's mother said Do not take them out of the bin they will be gone before you wait up, and because she said that you think her father would go against her and take them out of the bin for Chloe.
BottomlessBlush88
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2026 5:28 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)

Post by BottomlessBlush88 »

Loving the story! Very well written :) If I may make a request, please find a way to have Chloe's pubic hair removed. Perhaps the mother looks into the nudist culture and realises the removal of body hair is fairly common? I really love it (shaving) when this happens in these stories. It seems to be the ultimate level of nudity. Just a request of course. Feel free to ignore. Keep up the great work! :D
computerphoto
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
Has thanked: 1234 times
Been thanked: 338 times
Contact:

Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)

Post by computerphoto »

Her mother should look through the house to see if she missed any clothes, like in the laundry, and like jackets and coats, and shoes and boots. Since Chloe is going to be a nudist, she should make sure everything is gone, including her blankets from her bed.
darklord66
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 785 times
Been thanked: 124 times
Contact:

Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)

Post by darklord66 »

computerphoto wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:21 pm Her mother should look through the house to see if she missed any clothes, like in the laundry, and like jackets and coats, and shoes and boots. Since Chloe is going to be a nudist, she should make sure everything is gone, including her blankets from her bed.
I agree. Her mom should make sure Chloe has no clothes at all anymore, no shoes or boots anymore, and I also agree that they should take her blankets and towels away too. Also if she starts trying to cover herself, maybe tell her that if you keep doing that I going to tie your hands behind your back or use handcuffs on you.

I think one other thing: Chloe should have to go shower outside in the yard from now on, and stand outside to dry off too.
darklord66
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 785 times
Been thanked: 124 times
Contact:

Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)

Post by darklord66 »

BottomlessBlush88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:47 pm Loving the story! Very well written :) If I may make a request, please find a way to have Chloe's pubic hair removed. Perhaps the mother looks into the nudist culture and realises the removal of body hair is fairly common? I really love it (shaving) when this happens in these stories. It seems to be the ultimate level of nudity. Just a request of course. Feel free to ignore. Keep up the great work! :D
I agree, maybe Chloe has to shave off all her hair, including her head and her eyelashes too.
computerphoto
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
Has thanked: 1234 times
Been thanked: 338 times
Contact:

Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)

Post by computerphoto »

darklord66 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 8:57 pm
BottomlessBlush88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:47 pm Loving the story! Very well written :) If I may make a request, please find a way to have Chloe's pubic hair removed. Perhaps the mother looks into the nudist culture and realises the removal of body hair is fairly common? I really love it (shaving) when this happens in these stories. It seems to be the ultimate level of nudity. Just a request of course. Feel free to ignore. Keep up the great work! :D
I agree, maybe Chloe has to shave off all her hair, including her head and her eyelashes too.
Yeah, I have seen that in other stories on here. There was one story where the person had to get her nipples pierced because she had to hang a sign from them.
TovaG
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2025 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:

Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)

Post by TovaG »

darklord66 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 8:57 pm
BottomlessBlush88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:47 pm Loving the story! Very well written :) If I may make a request, please find a way to have Chloe's pubic hair removed. Perhaps the mother looks into the nudist culture and realises the removal of body hair is fairly common? I really love it (shaving) when this happens in these stories. It seems to be the ultimate level of nudity. Just a request of course. Feel free to ignore. Keep up the great work! :D
I agree, maybe Chloe has to shave off all her hair, including her head and her eyelashes too.
I think that is going a bit too far. Pubic hair is okay, but head hair and eyelashes should stay. If she is being forced or chooses to be naked, then she should be bare down there to show off her pussy. Maybe a pixie cut to keep her from covering her breasts.
nachtmuziek
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)

Post by nachtmuziek »

TovaG wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:36 pm
darklord66 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 8:57 pm
BottomlessBlush88 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:47 pm Loving the story! Very well written :) If I may make a request, please find a way to have Chloe's pubic hair removed. Perhaps the mother looks into the nudist culture and realises the removal of body hair is fairly common? I really love it (shaving) when this happens in these stories. It seems to be the ultimate level of nudity. Just a request of course. Feel free to ignore. Keep up the great work! :D
I agree, maybe Chloe has to shave off all her hair, including her head and her eyelashes too.
I think that is going a bit too far. Pubic hair is okay, but head hair and eyelashes should stay. If she is being forced or chooses to be naked, then she should be bare down there to show off her pussy. Maybe a pixie cut to keep her from covering her breasts.

Agreed, at least personally I am not a huge fan of intense humiliation like that. I know a lot of other ENF fans like some of the darker/more intense stuff, but to me it just makes me sad for the girl who gets caught up in those sorts of things. I know that's a bit silly of me, given that Chloe's predicament is already humiliating, but in my opinion there's a difference in tone between mainly ENF stories like this one and stories involving total humiliation, and my personal tastes lie squarely in the former. Nothing wrong with the more intense stuff, just not my cup of tea, so my personal tastes just have me hoping that this story keeps the tone it has since in my opinion this site has been missing stories like these for a while.
TovaG
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2025 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:

Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Ch 2 posted 10/05)

Post by TovaG »

nachtmuziek wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:49 am
TovaG wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:36 pm
darklord66 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 8:57 pm

I agree, maybe Chloe has to shave off all her hair, including her head and her eyelashes too.
I think that is going a bit too far. Pubic hair is okay, but head hair and eyelashes should stay. If she is being forced or chooses to be naked, then she should be bare down there to show off her pussy. Maybe a pixie cut to keep her from covering her breasts.

Agreed, at least personally I am not a huge fan of intense humiliation like that. I know a lot of other ENF fans like some of the darker/more intense stuff, but to me it just makes me sad for the girl who gets caught up in those sorts of things. I know that's a bit silly of me, given that Chloe's predicament is already humiliating, but in my opinion there's a difference in tone between mainly ENF stories like this one and stories involving total humiliation, and my personal tastes lie squarely in the former. Nothing wrong with the more intense stuff, just not my cup of tea, so my personal tastes just have me hoping that this story keeps the tone it has since in my opinion this site has been missing stories like these for a while.
Shaving her head reminds me too much of "Stripped to the Core" by barelin. In that story, the MC was stripped naked for a school project, and the students shaved her head so they could write on her head as well as her body. I would hate for the same thing or something similar to happen to Chloe. I still think Jenna should join her in nude living. It is her fault Chloe is in this situation after all.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Legoman2 and 16 guests