Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Lorax

Re: Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Post by Lorax »

Can't wait for Julie's bathtime.
Perhaps she can be given some toys to play with in the bath after a very thorough wash to make sure she is clean all over.

Then a humiliating check of all her body to make sure she is properly clean, before being diapered.

Maybe a trip to the swimming pool at some stage with April and Sally or Agnes and Agatha. She can be dressed in a cubicle by Sally with pull-ups without a top and marched to the pool with a rubber ring.
Stella Artois

Post by Stella Artois »

A trip to the swimming pool with pull-ups and nothing else sounds good with Lisa 'taking care' of little Julie .
Steptoe

Post by Steptoe »

Trip to swimming pool with Julie in pull-ups does it for me.

Need a public spanking somewhere

Maybe introduce a work colleague in to witness Julie's humiliation

😁😁
RollTiideRoll2

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

I'd personally like to see Lisa, from the store, become involved in some situation. Maybe she's Olivia's cousin? Have Lisa arrive post bath and make Julie put on some childish panties and be tormented by Lisa, a few good spankings and toying with Julie. That culminating in Lisa hanging Julie by those childish panties off of a playground piece only to have Agatha and Agnes come to her rescue. Or should I say to continue the torment.
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

I love the idea of Julie being dressed in pull ups by Lisa or Sally and April and taken to the pool with a rubber ring.

Perhaps a group of school children come in halfway through and spot tiny, topless Julie.

Surely, at some stage Julie will rebel and try to escape and receive an OTK naked spanking in public - after all one of the earlier flashbacks recalls she would give the twins a bare spanking wherever they may be and in front of whomever was present. I'm sure that Agnes and Agatha will recall this humiliation.

I'd like her carried over someone's shoulder with her slender ass on show before putting her over a knee for a good old fashioned public spanking - maybe in front of the group of school children at the pool.
Stella Artois

Post by Stella Artois »

After her bath, Julie needs to be diapered again - in front of everyone. She hasn't been in them long enough.

Maybe Olivia, maybe Timmy or Danny.

Maybe Lisa or Courtney.

Maybe a new character

Perhaps a butt plug to be pushed up her skinny ass.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

And a remote control egg in her cunt....

/Phil
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

I'm wondering when Julie will be dressed in her new sheer pink baby doll nightie - without underwear ...... or maybe with her diaper.

She could be taken for a walk with Sally's dog or paraded to the corner shop.
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

Looking forward to Julie having her bath and her bottom explored with Sally's fingers being thrust up her ass hole and then being masturbated by Olivia or Timmy.
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

I vote for Billy giving a before and after test for Julie. He can spread her ass and sniff and spread her legs and check for any odours before and after her bath.

If he's satisfied she's clean enough, Julie can be dried by little Olivia and diapered in front of everyone.

I'm sure everyone will be happy with the exception of little, weak and defenseless Julie.