Juliette and Elise: Exposing the Prim Plaything

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

Re: Juliette and Elise: Exposing the Prim Plaything

Post by SDS »

Wow wow wow!

Such a well written story! Absoultely love it! It is a lways a treat when you post SK xx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

fluffy94

Post by fluffy94 »

So happy to see a new chapter for this story. Looking forward to the next installment.
Saggyboobs

Post by Saggyboobs »

What ever happened to part 5, can't seem to find it
SDS

Post by SDS »

Saggyboobs wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:46 am What ever happened to part 5, can't seem to find it
On! Swimmy you've missed it on this board :D You are probably better edditng it into the end of part 4 so people can read it in order.

In the mean time the full story can be found here: https://www.booksiesilk.com/posting/swi ... hing-33370

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

SwimKid

Post by SwimKid »

Saggyboobs wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:46 am What ever happened to part 5, can't seem to find it
Indeed, it was missing! I published that part while this board was down (I think due to technical difficulties on the phpBB side), and I must've forgotten to put it up here when the board came back, sorry! I've posed it now, it's right under part 4, as SDS suggested. Hope you enjoy!
Take care, sk out.
Saggyboobs

Post by Saggyboobs »

Will this story eventually go beyond part 10?
SwimKid

Part 11

Post by SwimKid »

Small author’s note: Hi everyone, due to the fact that it caused problematic formatting, from now on, I’ll not be tabulating text conversations between the girls, letting them be in-line with the rest of the story. The initial of the sender before the text will remain, as I think it helps quite a bit on readability, but I’ll also remove the quotations, to further differentiate it from a “normal” face-to-face conversation. Without further ado, here’s part 11:

“Seamstresses in the early nineteenth century started to favor personal mien over strict social norms in their designs. In the aftermath of the French Revolution, no one wanted to appear to be a member of the French aristocracy, and people began using clothing more as a form of individual expression of the true self than as a pure indication of social status.” Juliette read The History of Dresses aloud. She’d always liked it more than reading to herself, and now that she was home alone, there was no reason not to. The big, red clunky book had become one of her favorites, even if she was only half-way through it.

It was a Sunday midafternoon, and enough days had passed since Juliette’s last encounter with Elise that her mind wasn’t a chaotic mess of humiliating memories. Even still, she did flinch once or twice a day as she remembered Jamie’s preying eyes looking at her unexposed… She shook her head no and tried to get back to her book, but was stopped by a sudden ping synthetic, chime-like sound.

Gosh, I really need to learn to silence this when reading… The pretty teen thought idly as she reached towards her nightstand, picking up her phone, and by rote sliding a marker between the pages of The History of Dresses. Still, bother was overwhelmed by curiosity. She hadn’t been holding any conversations, and it wasn’t exactly common for her to receive a text out of the blue, so notifications like that one were rare. Ones that prompted that sound, that is, she had her phone configured so her close friends all had a custom sound. Maybe someone enjoyed my review of The Maiden’s Sword and they left a comment? However, both bother and curiosity were washed away by a throat-drying sense of dread as she read who the message was from.

Elise Davis had been bored. Very bored, that is. She’d been overtaken by that particular kind of boredom, the one that only appears on dull Sunday midafternoons which one has no plans for. It was rare that she hadn’t found anything to do, but alas it had happened. And so as she lay sprawled on her bed, she thought of what to do. I could try Netflix but… ugh, there’s nothing to see. There’s never anything lately. Another idea discarded. She drummed her fingers rhythmically on the bedframe. Maybe knitting? No… Stupid me forgot to buy more wool and I don’t have enough for anything interesting…

Elise scrolled through her Instagram feed idly more thinking to herself than looking at the screen. She knew she was ignoring the two or three messages on her inbox. None exciting enough, to be honest, she thought with a slight grin. It was pleasing to know she had a couple of boys trying to hold her attention —they were failing miserably, yes, but the fact that they tried was enough to make the teen feel desired—. Besides, leading boys on was always fun. They get all silly when they think I’ll let them score, she thought giggling.

The amusement lasted only seconds and soon Elise found herself lazing about with nothing to do again. I wonder if there are any good books at home… I could try reading something, Juliette is always with her nose between a book… oh. And so the idea sparked. She could not play with her doll publically, not for a few days yet, but she was craving some fun times with her plaything, and she realized that toying with the prim princess through their phones meant there was no way of getting caught.

With a sudden wave of motivation, Elise schemed a small plan, and quickly —and giddily— composed a text and sent it to Juliette.

E: Hello my doll!!
E: Tell me, what are you doing?

Juliette’s face paled as she read the texts —and more importantly, who they were from—. It would not be the first time Elise had given her humiliating instructions through text. She felt a lump in her throat, but forced herself to reply. It’s okay, she told herself, she’s probably just going to tease me about… well, about last time. Surely she won’t make me do anything if she can’t see me. After repeating that last bit like a mantra and taking a few deep breaths, the pale teen typed.

J: Hi Elise. I’m just reading.

Elise grinned. So quick to reply, this one, she thought, once again convinced that Juliette Miller was the perfect little victim. Lying face down on her bed, her feet raised by the pillows in what could only be described as the-young-teen-in-sleep-over pose, she went on.

E: You were reading, Jules
E: Now, you are doing what I tell you, aren’t you?
J: Yes, Elise.

A moment went by without reply. One turned to two and two to five. Biting her lip with concern, Juliette picked her phone up again. Nothing, she sighed with anxiety, am I supposed to say something? Did I do something wrong? Juliette had been chastised for —in Elise’s own words— “not trying as hard as she should to be a good doll” not too long ago, and had been assured a more than dreadful punishment for it. The nerdy teen did not agree with what her tormentor had said, not one bit, but what she thought was of little matter when it came to the wicked, cruel Elise.

For her offense, Elise had promised Juliette punishment she could not go a day without thinking about and cringing at, even more so than at the remembrance of her publically exposed… underwear. And so, in fear of an even worse punishment —A worse punishment than having Elise take off either my… oh God there’s no other way to think about it, is It? Worse than being made to strip out of my… my bra or my panties would be…— Juliette shivered and refused to think about it. Worried sick by the idea, she texted Elise again.

She set down her phone face down after having typed and sent the text. It was so debasing, to offer herself so freely to whatever humiliation Elise had devised for her. Juliette knew the feeling was starting show in her face, which had started to feel lukewarm. She makes it look as if… as if I’m eager to be embarrassed, the worried teen thought ruefully and winced. It really did seem that way. And yet, if I don’t do it… Juliette did not want to think about that.

J: What shall I do, Elise?

Elise giggled uncontrollably at the message she’d just received. Just as she’d predicted, the girl would end up asking her for orders if she did not send any right away. Oh Jules, I can just picture that pretty little face of yours all anxious, wondering if you were being obedient enough, she mused. You truly are the perfect victim, my little does-as-told doll. She let Juliette sweat it out for only a few more moments before she replied.

E: What are you wearing, my doll??
J: Just some comfy clothes, Elise.
J: A pair of sweatpants and a baggie hoodie.
E: Only that, Jules? What a naughty little girl you are, not wearing any undies like that…
J: Nooo! I am wearing underwear, Elise. And a shirt under the hoodie too. And socks.
E: Oh, that does sounds more like you. What color is the hoodie?
J: It’s yellow, Elise.
E: I’m sure it’s very cute. But you’ll look cuter without it ;) Are you in your room?
J: Yes, Elise. I do think I‘ll look cuter with it on, Elise.
E: Ok, Jules, take off the hoodie. Do NOT replace it with another one. Just take it off and lay it on the bed

She’s just going to tease me, she can’t see me. She’s just going to tease me… Juliette mentally repeated to herself as she grabbed the hem of her garment and pushed upwards. In one smooth motion, she was no longer in the hoodie. Soon after, she laid the pastel-yellow piece neatly over the comforter of her bed. She shivered, but not because of the cold.

J: I did it, Elise.
E: Very good, my doll! Is your face starting to turn a little bit red? Last time I had you over you were all blushy when I made you take off your sweater, hahaha
J: It is a little red.
E: Hehe, I can already picture those cute pale little cheeks all rosy and pink!
E: Now tell me, Jules, what color are the pants you are wearing?
J: they are just a pair of black sweatpants, Elise.
E: Hmmm, it’s difficult to picture in a pair of those, I’ve only seen you in skirts and jeans. Are they cuffed at the ankles??
J: Yes, they are.
E: It’s still too difficult to picture you in those, my doll. Better to take them off and lay them next to the hoodie, right?

When Elise got her laughing fit under control —teasing Juliette was simply so much fun!—, she checked her screen again and found no reply. Well, that won’t do, Jules. No, it won’t do at all, she thought while typing, another roar of laughter building as she did.

E: Plaything, I said: right?
J: Yes, Elise. It’s right.
E: Well, you took too long to reply! Now I’ve forgotten what is or isn’t right
J: Quoted Text
E: That won’t do, doll, I want you to say it.
J: It will be best if I take them off and lay them next to the hoodie, Elise.
E: Them?
J: My sweatpants, Elise.
E: Oh, alright. All together for me, my little toy
J: It will be best if I take my sweatpants off, and lay them next to the hoodie.
E: Yes! Indeed it will!! Now, get to stripping for me, Jules
E: And do NOT think of putting on anything after

Juliette read that last message and wanted to stall. She wanted to turn off her phone and run. God, I want to do anything but what Elise is asking! She thought with exasperation. Not stripping for her tormentor wasn’t an option though. She knew that somehow, somehow, Elise would find out about it, and then whatever punishment her bully planned for her would make the coffee shop feel like a walk in the park.
With great trepidation the black-haired teen made her thumbs dig between the cotton fabric of her panties and the black waistband of her sweatpants. It took a considerable amount of effort to do so; she knew she was going against her body’s every desire. It’s okay, Juliette tried to still herself, she can’t see you. No one can. Slowly, she began pushing down.

To expose herself at Elise’s whim even when she was not there was maddening enough that Juliette let out a muted high-pitched cry as she disrobed herself. Bending over slightly as she lethargically pushed the waistband down, Juliette winced at every bit of milky-white skin that was exposed. The black cotton garment contrasted quite heavily with her pale skin tone, making the experience even worse. The fabric sliding down her silky smooth legs felt awful, and the fact that she stripped herself slowly only made it worse, as it allowed her to thoroughly feel every inch of skin exposed, one bit at a time. Try as she might, though, she couldn’t strip herself quickly. She didn’t have it in her to obey such a humiliating command in a defiant, matter-of-fact way.

After long, mortifying moments, Juliette’s sweatpants finally lay bunched at her ankles. Juliette straightened herself and stepped out of the garment, which as commanded she lay right next to her hoodie. For a moment, she froze, trying to take in the situation. There she stood: awkwardly, in the middle of her room, legs exposed to the fullest, phone in hand and looking at the clothing she’d been ordered to take off, which rested teasingly close on her bed. She winced as she realized that the shirt she was wearing was an old one, and that she’d all but outgrown it. Oh God! It barely reaches my belly-button! Juliette thought with horror. Top was a better word to describe the garment, now that she realized how it fit her. In a panic, she looked down. My… My underwear is completely exposed! From the very top of waistband to the very bottom, you can see it all. Somehow, knowing her panties were not shielded in the slightest by another piece of clothing made the situation tenfold worse for the blue-eyed teen. She knew her cheeks had turned a passionate rubicund color at the realization. Why am I so red in the face?! She thought with a heavy-hearted feeling. She was standing in the middle of her room, phone clutched by shaky hands and clad only in old shirt —which had suddenly started feeling too short— and a pair of regular white panties. It’s not like anyone’s seeing me! I’m literally home alone!

The thought didn’t cross Juliette’s mind then, but Elise had figured out the reason her plaything got so embarrassed in play sessions like that one long ago. It was the fact prudish, goody-two-shoes, royal-protocol-like-carrying Juliette Miller was being ordered to strip; and that she was obeying. It didn’t matter if there was an audience —or rather, it did, but it was not the defining factor—, the fact that she had to be immodest simply because someone else told her to was more than humiliating enough for the pale teen. Well, that, and that she just gets SO red for any little thing, laughed Elise as she waited for a reply.

J: Ok, I did it.
E: Did you really?
E: Really, really, Jules??
J: Yes, Elise. I promise I did as told.
E: Very good!! Tell me exactly what you are wearing now, Jules.
J: I’m wearing a pair of socks, a t-shirt, a bra and a pair of panties, Elise.
E: Add an “only” there, doll.
J: I’m only wearing a pair of socks, a t-shirt, a bra and a pair of panties, Elise.
E: Hehe ;)
E: What a slutty doll, lazing about so underdressed
E: Describe to me your panties, Jules. Remember last time we did this? I also made you do this! Hahaha
J: Yes, Elise, I remember.
J: Well, the panties I’m wearing today are very basic, Elise. I don’t know if it’ll be fun to read about them, but they are a simple, modest cut, and they are mostly light-grey. They’ve got a frilly, detail in the front side of the waistband. I think it’s like a bow or something.

While she typed that last message, Juliette let out a high-pitched moan that attempted to be the words “ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod” but was only half-way there in terms of articulation. Even when trying to give the most noncommittal description of her undergarments she could, she felt almost as if the screen had burned her fingertips with each keystroke. Her face got redder with every word, too, if that was possible. Elise must be giddy! Oh, making my admit all of this! Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, please, let it end soon! She knew Elise was picturing her in just the skimpy clothing. Worse, she knew Elise had already seen her like that, so she could get a very good mental image.

E: Very good, my doll.

There was no message after that for what felt like an eternity to Juliette. Fueled by her near-nakedness, she found in her the courage to ask Elise for mercy. It’s not as meek as could be… but surely she won’t get angry if I do this, right? Oh god, I hope she doesn’t get angry… She typed and deleted ideas for the message many times before she finally settled on one. A very self-mortifying one.

J: I’m glad I entertained you, Elise. May I get dressed now, please?
E: Hmmm
E: No.
E: Not quite yet, Jules. I really enjoy the idea of you wearing little clothes for a while. In fact, why don’t you read a chapter of the book you were reading and ask me again after?

“A whole chapter?!” Juliette thought out loud, voice trembling with horror she’d been unable to contain. She wanted to complain. Truthfully, she wanted to break down and cry, but she couldn’t let herself do that. She wanted to tell Elise that the chapters of the book were long; and that she’d take too long to read one. That she couldn’t read a whole chapter dressed like… like that. But… she’ll probably be thrilled to know how embarrassed that’d make me. Oh god! I’m trapped. I have to do it... I can’t complain. Not with how on the fence I am regarding my obedience, Juliette thought ruefully. Trying to calm herself, she pressed her freezing hands to her burning face in effort to balance the temperature of both —a failed effort—, and took a few deep breaths. It’s okay, Juliette reassured herself. I can do it, It’s just reading for twenty minutes. Only it’s reading with my… my panties exposed… for twenty minutes. Very eposed. With her face ablaze, she reached toward her book and set to begin where she’d left it.

J: Okay, Elise. I’ll do just that.

Elise craved nothing more than to go on with her machinations immediately, but she had to give Juliette a little time to writhe and wiggle by herself. The wicked girl knew there was a silly grin plastered on her face. She couldn’t help it, really. Not when all that occupied her mind in the interim was her plaything and the little predicament she’d made for her. Oh, Jules must squirming this way and that. My prudish doll, she must be shaking with embarrassment, even if no one’s seeing her! Elise thought as she pictured the short teen, her pair of white panties gloriously on show, and her face blazing red as she tried to read. As well she should shake! If she’s talking with me and she’s not even slightly red and quivering a bit with shame, I’m not doing my job right! The petite teen thought self-satisfied. She was an expert at her craft and she knew it.

Moments after she’d grabbed The History of Dresses, Juliette realized that reading while standing up was a fantastically bad idea, but she dared not disturb the clothing arrangement that she’d set on her bed, so she opted for a chair that was in her room. It was the chair, to be exact, the one where all clothing falls on when the owner of the room is feeling too lazy to put it away properly. That Sunday midafternoon that chair was empty, though —Juliette had done her chores— and so the disrobed teen sat on it. Had Elise been there, the tormentor would’ve commented on the irony of an underdressed girl sitting on a chair where there were usually tons of clothes. Luckily for Juliette, and unluckily for Elise, the younger of the two wasn’t there, and so the stinging comment was not even thought of.

Mocking words or no, Juliette still found herself uncomfortable. Well, she felt even more discomfort than the inherent amount that came with being held in a scantily-clad state against her will. The innocent beauty winced as she rested her bottom on the wood, the pressing sensation of her bare upper legs touching it alongside the cotton fabric of her white underwear proving to be a reminder of her near-nakedness. She tried bending her legs, having them on the chair as a cushion, and sitting on them, but whatever comfort was brought by not having hard wood against her barely-clad behind, the ridiculous pose she was making took away.

After trying a few more positions, Juliette settled for sitting cross-legged —even if she cringed every once in a while when she became a bit too aware of her inner thigh resting uncovered over her other leg, which more than once prompted an anxious ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod I’m wearing so little! Anyone can see my…—. She also placed the book on her upper thighs, which shielded her vision of her exposed skin and served as a small relief. A constant reminder of her near-nakedness she couldn’t avoid was the sight of her grey, girly panties as her gaze neared the end of the page. Try as she might to avoid the undergarment, Juliette simply could not look at it and writhe with shame. To make matters worse, sitting caused the hem of her already too-short t-shirt to be even higher than it normally was, which meant that alongside catching glimpses of her underwear, Juliette had to endure the knowledge that the grey-adorned pair was completely and utterly exposed, along with most of her midriff and all of her legs. Oh, my face must be as red as… as, I don’t know, this book! And I’m wearing so little, ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, please let it end soon, please let Elise get bored! She hoped against hope.

Between pauses for self-assuring thoughts and for shameful squirming this way and that and changing positions, Juliette barely managed to get two pages in when her reading was interrupted by a synthetic high-pitched sound. Putting the book down was bittersweet. For one, she was excited to be done with the terribly humiliating reading experience. But then again, it’s Elise that’s texting me… It can’t actually be for the better, right? Juliette thought soberingly.

E: Still reading, my doll?
E: Good, good, Jules
E: Still not wearing any pants? ;) Are those panties showing, Jules?
J: Yes, Elise, just as you told me.
E: Good girl, Jules!! Little dolls like you don’t get dressed by themselves after all. No, no, they need their owner to dress them, or tell them to dress.

Elise let the tease sink in for a moment before she sent her next message. She wore a grim grin, and her hazel eyes were lustful for Juliette’s shame. She licked her lips in anticipation as she typed. She’d been craving giving Jules this order since she’d thought of it. And what a command it is, my little doll…

E: Ok, Jules! Time for you to show your owner how obedient a doll you are
E: I want youuu to send me a picture!! I want to see how my little underdressed plaything looks right now
E: Oh, and Jules? Be very quick about it!

Juliette nearly dropped her phone in shock. Send Elise a picture!? Her mind ran wild, jaw open with incredulity. No, no, no! There must be a mistake somewhere, please, let there be a mistake… When she shook herself from the initial shock, Juliette re-read the message, her face frozen in a mask of dread. She’d never so much as thought about sending pictures underdressed —let alone sending nudes— and now she was to willingly photograph herself in such an indecent state? And supposed to be quick about it, too? Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod I’m going to faint! She thought with exasperation. Stilling herself —or, better yet put, trying to still herself— by taking a few deep breaths, the blue-eyed teen tried to think rationally: I… I can’t avoid this. Not even by stalling, or begging or… oh no, I’d do anything, but there’s no avoiding it! No with me being on thin ice, with fingers still trembling —no amount of breath control was going to change that— she reached for the camera button on the app.

Elise licked her lips in anticipation. Oh, she could all but feel Juliette’s nervousness. For her toy to provide her with even more blackmail material must be among the worst tortures imaginable. Well, I’ll take care of expanding that imagination eventually, but for now, this has to be almost as bad as she can think of… She thought to herself with a wry smile. Lustful for the other teen’s humiliation as Elise was, she couldn’t help but drum her fingers impatiently. She had demanded haste in accomplishing the task, but Juliette could only be so fast to do so, and Elise knew “so fast” wasn’t fast at all for the pretty teen when it came to debasing herself.

Eventually, though, her toy obeyed, and to say Elise rushed to tap the “New Photograph!” push-notification would’ve been an understatement. Elise smiled wryly as she took in the photo. Even if she didn’t have Juliette’s contact saved as “Prim Princess”, Elise wouldn’t have doubted for a second the picture she received had been sent by the modest blue eyed teen. The lighting, the pose, everything seemed just-so to convey that she’d never so much as opened the camera while not fully clothed, and that she’d very much dreaded being forced to do so for the first time.

On Elise’s phone, Juliette’s shy rendition of a sexy pic appeared. The picture had been taken in a sort of “point of view” angle, the phone pressed tightly against her breasts to get such a wide shot. The background of which was a neatly ordered room, but Elise barely glimpsed over it. On the foreground, though, she concentrated. It showed a girl’s long, slender legs, the lighting working wonders to highlight their pale tone. Juliette’s legs were crossed, as if to hide as much skin as possible: the right one pressing hard on top of the left one.

Still, the modest pose did nothing to hinder Elise’s enjoyment, for both Juliette’s panties and book were very much on show too. The cruel girl disregarded the big red hardback that rested near an unclad knee quickly enough and focused on her victim’s pale gray undergarment. She beamed as she realized that it showed in its entirety: from the very top of the slightly-paler waistband —which, as Juliette had described, was decorated by a lace detail, what seemed to be a white strip of fabric tied in a “bunny-ears” knot— to the very last bit of the front-side piece of cloth. Not even a hem of shirt was showing, much to Elise’s delight. On a closer inspection, she was greeted with a subtle, if tantalizing, outline of Juliette’s most private secret. At that view, Elise ached to order her plaything to send her another picture, completely naked, but she managed to pace herself.
Beyond Juliette’s smooth leg, a sock-clad foot was visible, and it seemed to point toward Juliette’s bed, in which the pastel-yellow hoodie and dark joggers she’d been wearing before were blurrily piled. The unintentional detail sent Elise into a fit of giggles. Oh, Jules, if only you knew just how good a prey you are…

E: Very cute panties, doll!!
E: They look just like you said they did, that’s my obedient little girl!

Juliette let out a breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding. After squirming this way and that —and whining and crying high-pitched complaints— while trying to find a pose that was both modest enough for her head not to flare up in a dizzying shame, and… —well, no other way to put it—, debasing enough to please Elise, she’d settled for crossing her legs —her bare legs!— and hoping for the best. It’s hiding a lot… She thought to herself, over and over. You can barely see one leg, and even though my… my underwear is showing, well, it’s not that big a deal… It’s like… like wearing a bikini… In spite of any reasonable justification she came up with, her face burnt a deep crimson, as she knew full well that she’d sent a picture wearing almost nothing. She could only focus on the way her exposed thighs seemed to be at the very center of the picture; on the fact that her pale-gray-underwear-clad crotch seemed to be magnetic for anyone seeing the picture. She simply could not stop thinking about the fact that she’d taken and sent such a photograph of herself. Not only that, the fact that she’d taken good care to make the picture as pleasing for Elise as possible ate at her. It’s so immodest! So… so… She was at a loss for words, but her mind remained a turbulent storm cloud of mortifying thoughts. I just sent a picture in my underwear… a very well-thought out, very showing picture… in my underwear, she thought with a shudder. Oh God, when will Elise stop this? What else will she make me do before she stops?!

Elise has screenshot the last picture.
E: It’s a very naughty little picture, Jules
E: I’m keeping it as a souvenir, hehe ;)

Juliette had figured her tormentor would save the photo, but having it rubbed in her face stung nonetheless, sending a new wave of heat throughout her more-than-red face. She tried to regain her calm by telling herself that it was ok; that Elise already had more than a few pictures of her in her underwear. However, having “voluntarily” sent one for her to add to that collection was a different kind of shame for Juliette, one that refused to be tamed by rational thoughts. She knew her blue eyes had a glossy, glass-like look because of unshed tears of embarrassment, and that it must’ve contrasted greatly with the crimson tone her skin had at the moment. God, even my neck feels hot! I must be red as a beet even there! Juliette didn’t reply to that text, she was at a loss for words, far too embarrassed to say anything.

E: You are very quiet, doll, are you very red in the face?
J: Yes, Elise, very.
E: Was sending me that naughty little picture embarrassing, Jules?
E: Hehe
E: I was hoping it’d be
E: I can imagine your face being as red as the book you were reading. I barely glanced at it, I was mostly looking at your pretty little panties, but I remember it was red
J: It feels about that red, Elise.
E: Well, next time we play I’ll probably get to see you turn even redder! Remember my promise???
E: Oh, c’mon Jules, you can’t just say “Yes, Elise” to that!! You’ve got to tell me the promise, really show me you remember it
E: Go on, tell me what’s going to happen next time I play with you, my little obedient doll
J: You told me next time we met to play you’d take off my bra, or my panties, Elise.
E: That I did!
E: I hope we get to play soon, then ;)
E: Can’t wait to see that bare bubble butt of yours… Or maybe a pair of puffy nips?
E: Who knows, Jules, the possibilities are endless
E: Go ahead and get dressed, my doll, you are allowed to hide those pretty panties for now.

Even as she clothed herself, Juliette could not stop picturing the petite, hazel-eyed younger teen commanding her to bare —utterly and completely bare— either her breasts or her bottom. She swallowed bitterly, and hoped their next encounter would take a long time to come.
Take care, sk out.
qwfpb[

Post by qwfpb[ »

I love the slow burn, it's one of my favorite writing styles. Please keep it going!
SDS

Post by SDS »

Wow... How can a chapter about a girl reading alone in her room be so wonderful!

You've become a master Swimmy xxx

Can't wait for more!

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive