A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Finale (finally)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Nikolai

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones Gets It pt1

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:37 am You gotta love the idea of turning a woman into basically a flower as a means of rendering her helpless. Glad to see this is moving again!
Thanks man, working on the next part rn, and I believe it's an underutilized move forsure
Nikolai

A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones Gets It pt2

Post by Nikolai »

I pulled out a pair of scissors from my bag, I showed them to the classroom, then since our little victim was stuck in the dress and couldn't see them, I snipped the air a few times to draw her attention to what was about to happen next. She recoiled at the sound and mmphed into her gag inside the impromptu head prison.

The poor substitute knew she had no choice but to stand in place, and wait for me to administer what I'd chosen for her. Her last attempt of running was a total failure and she had been drug around by her panties, which were still in a disheveled bunch, wedged up her perky cheeks, and she had had her bare buttcheeks spanked like a child, in front of an audience of students she was supposed to be in charge of, she had learned her lesson, so rather than running she just shivered in place, waiting for me to slice her bra off and expose her breasts to the class. She essentially had no other choice..but I still savored the moment as if I'd gotten this girl to willingly break.

I slid the scissors underneath my Unicorn's pink basic bra, my guess is it was a B cup. Her tits seemed pretty nice, tucked behind a fairly conservative bra but it almost seemed like a pushup? If it hadn't been so cheap and basic I bought of believed it to be so, for the simple fact that her B cup breasts and cleavage was very apparent, perky, and shapely behind the ugly pink bra.

She shivered at the cold steel on her bare chest, unbeknownst to her, her nipples began to harden and show through the thin fabric of the cheap undergarment. She looked like she wanted to buck or run, but was worried she'd stab herself or something, so she remained perfectly still, her only movement being her shivering in front of the classroom.

"Who's ready to see our brave volunteer's perky tits?" I asked aloud to little cheers from the delinquents at their desks, enjoying quiet the show I'd given them.

"Well Sammy, (I poked her chest with my free hand) are you ready to show the class if you have any nipples?(I twisted one of them that had been poking out her bra) Mr. Red shirt here(I beckoned to the boy) is just eager to learn more about the female anatomy, he's probably already cooking up his next question, but next it'll be someone else's turn girly."

I savored the moment, this is where I would usually give my last little spew to the audience and jabs at my victim before exposing her body, it was time to begin snipping..

But something was off..the thrill wasn't as high..something was missing..I'd grown so accustomed to staring my victims in the eyes as I ripped their undergarments away..that staring into soulless black fabric that I'd trapped her arms and head in, just wasn't doing it for me, not to mention some of the biggest thrills is watching the naked girls, wildly stare in shock and humiliation at the audience who had witnessed their humiliation, part of breaking the teens was watching them accept that this was no dream, that they was very much actually naked in school or public, and watching them panic as they meet eyes with their peers that aren't looking into their eyes but rather gawking at their exposed bodies.

I loved the idea of the dress over her head, and it had proven plenty useful, but even with the risk of the girl being able to see where she was going if she ran again..I would make sure my girls didn't allow any escape, if I was going to get this "woman" naked in front of the entire class, I was going to look her in the face when I did it, and watch the horror in those pretty green eyes as her cheeks involuntary flush to a deep red of humiliation and embarrassment. I wasn't going to allow her to cower in her little dress and avoid the audience's gaze. She needed to see herself naked, and see all the boys and us girls see her naked.

I wanted to see her, see me, strip her,

and I wanted to see her, see the class, see her naked.

If that makes sense? Hell I was pretty deranged back then and not alot did.

I pulled the scissors out from under the bra of the wincing substitute. It was hard to hear but I was close enough to hear a sigh of relief through the dress and her taped mouth, if not the fact that I heard it, she visibly relaxed her body language, the crowd breathed a sigh of disappointment when I'd slid the scissors away, I'd never teased an audience before, kinda hot when the "tease" is whether or not, and when you're gonna strip someone naked.

"Did she think I'd just decided to spare her modesty and this "joke" was over? Ha what a dumb bitch." I thought to myself.

I got very close to the girl now, basically stooping down plant my nose against hers.

"Are you having fun Miss Jones?"

I asked her, close enough to kiss her if I was into that kind of thing.

To myself, I mentally dared her to try me once more to headbutt me in anger or run in disoriented humiliation, flight mode, she didn't, she just softly shook her head no behind the fabric.

"Well while you and I disagree on the fun of the current scenario, I must say I do pity you.. it can't be any fun trapped in that dress..you can't even see the class learning from your generous sacrifice of your body for educational purposes, a volunteer is proud of what she does, she doesn't hide, and she's happy to watch the students learn, let's see that pretty face again girly.."

With that said I grabbed the fabric near the girls nose, pulled it towards myself and away from her face, I then snipped a hole in the stretched fabric. The girls blonde locks came spilling out of the hole, it was a rats nest from all the friction and struggling inside the dress, This small hole allowed me to start tearing until I had a head sized hole to welcome my victim back to the light, and away from the safety of her little black blob on her head, and now meeting eyes with the various students, not much older than herself, she looked down at her body and cringed at the sight, looking from her body, to the boys gawking at it, and back to her body.

For the first time I got to see what was a very defiant girl earlier on, now teary eyed, messy haired, cringing at the boys looking at her in her underwear, but I also I saw the true fear in her eyes, the very familiar fear that I'd see time and time again in my victims, throughout my various acts, she knew more was to come and she seemed antsy, even glancing at the door as if she wants to run again, now that she can see her way out.

I followed her eyes to the door and then warned her:

"You better not even think about running again, I'll have to punish you severely if you do..would you like a paddle on your bare ass next?

She frantically shook her head no, I guess my threat was enough because she still stood there frozen, in unmatching ugly green panties and her pink bra, with her arms still cuffed and taped with the remains of the dress trapping them, outstretched towards the ceiling, and now her face and messy hair lay outside of the former dress head prison. She was playing along, she really must of been a bit of a submissive or maybe she was just scared of angering me..smart girl.

Rather than go into a third big speel, get the audience excited, torment Sam more, say some other cheesy shit either as a entertainer or tormenter, I instead obligated to act without a word or warning.

With 3 seconds I had redrawn by scissors, carefully slid them back underneath my Unicorn's bra, and before she could say "mmph" her bra had been cut down the middle, both cups loosely fell away from the breasts they had just been covering but remained attached by the straps for now.

The deliquents cheered as their young, subsistute, teacher's breasts spilled out of the ugly pink bra, and into the fluorescent light. Her breasts were amazing, one of the better pair I'd ever seen, her nipples were small, rosy against her pale breasts, the girl wasn't tan by any means but she still had lines where the sun never shined, my favorite, her nipples were perfectly symmetrical, as were her boobs, which were both perky and pressing together as she squirmed around, succeeding in nothing but jiggling her breasts for the audience and my camera(whom I routinely kept checking was filming but the stranger girl had never disappointed even being sure to get closer for better shots. Yeah she was with us after this forsure.

The girl actually cried for the first time then, it wasn't a pathetic sob that might of killed the mood, not for me but the others, instead it was a pathetic little sniffley cry, almost as if she was trying to keep it to herself like the entire classroom wasn't witnessing the act.

I went ahead and snipped the rest of the bra off for good measure leaving Miss Jones with nothing but her little lime panties, still wedged into a crude thong, to cover her modesty. She was completely topless and the red shirt boy's question had finally been answered.

"There's your answer Mr. Red Shirt, all human beings have nipples, male or female, now I have a followup question for the class:"

Why are her nipples protruding from her chest right now? What causes our model's nipples to get hard?  ( I pinched and lightly pull at one as I ask the question, drawing full attention to her erect nipples)

"Um..because it's a little chilly in here? " a white shirted boy answered aloud, not bothering to raise his hand.

"Could be but you didn't raise your hand so you will not be chosen for questions or answers temporarily.." I played a long to my "teaching" part having a bit of fun with it.

My camera girl raised her hand, I chose her then followed through with the repeated question, this teacher stereotype was easy.

"Yes you in the front, with my phone, documenting all of this to make sure Miss Jones never speaks of this to anyone, at threat of it being posted everywhere? Why do you think little Sammy's nipples are hard?"

The camera girl giggled to herself before answering.

"Well, Ms. Owens, I believe a girl's nipples become erect when they are aroused do they not?"

"Correct! While it may be possible for cold to cause this, I think I'm with you on this one..she does seem like the type of slut that would get off to this attention doesn't she?" The class all mumbled their agreement, I think they were going to do anything to keep me going at this point, even if it meant playing a long to my "female anatomy teacher" charade.

"Anymore questions before we move onto identifying every part of the human vagina?"

To be continued..

(If the audience actually has a clever question for Candace to act on and for me to slide in to the story, I *might* find a way to make it fit)

Thanks for the continued support everybody, been a long way to here, with an ending planned but no where near soon(and possibly being forced to rethink her "comeuppance" ending as its been quiet some time since I had the original thought of Candace's punishment, and she may deserve worse when I'm finished telling her tales, ironically enough Candace's humiliation idea is what started this whole series, after thinking of it, I thought to myself, now what kinda person could possibly deserve that? And now here we are. Thanks for the * thanks*/comments as well as just continuing to read what has become quiet a long series at this point with lots of lapses in time(what can I say, I get busy with irl stuff and the board is usually pretty dead anyhow :/ ) thanks for being patient with me as an author and not spamming for updates rudely or something like that, more to come soon..
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

My best idea for a question wouldn't be used in the next part, but probably the next one. After she's stripped naked the question could then be asked "Exactly how many inches max can she fit in there? Could she take a whole foot?" This would then be tested by Candace slowly inching a ruler inside little by little in order to precisely measure the maximum depth of Miss Jones' vagina in front of everyone.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:32 am My best idea for a question wouldn't be used in the next part, but probably the next one. After she's stripped naked the question could then be asked "Exactly how many inches max can she fit in there? Could she take a whole foot?" This would then be tested by Candace slowly inching a ruler inside little by little in order to precisely measure the maximum depth of Miss Jones' vagina in front of everyone.

Interesting..
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Executionus wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:32 am My best idea for a question wouldn't be used in the next part, but probably the next one. After she's stripped naked the question could then be asked "Exactly how many inches max can she fit in there? Could she take a whole foot?" This would then be tested by Candace slowly inching a ruler inside little by little in order to precisely measure the maximum depth of Miss Jones' vagina in front of everyone.
Or maybe Candace could reply that the answer to that would best be demonstrated on Ms. Paris when she returns ? Crank up the expectation amongst the class that things will get even better ?
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Debbifan wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:10 pm
Or maybe Candace could reply that the answer to that would best be demonstrated on Ms. Paris when she returns ? Crank up the expectation amongst the class that things will get even better ?

Also possible, but not sure if Paris is going to get the same "sex ed doll" treatment as Jones, her ordeal is still somewhat up in the air, but the suggestions can possibly influence things, thanks for the participation! I've missed writing.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Nikolai wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:26 pm Also possible, but not sure if Paris is going to get the same "sex ed doll" treatment as Jones, her ordeal is still somewhat up in the air, but the suggestions can possibly influence things, thanks for the participation! I've missed writing.
No problem. As long as Paris gets an ordeal, it's all good !
jimmythehand

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones Gets It pt2

Post by jimmythehand »

Very glad to see this continuing.

A useful question at some point might be 'How can you tell if a girl is a virgin or not?'. Exactly where Candace goes with that and how it plays out would be interesting to see.
RedMermaid

Post by RedMermaid »

I love this story and if I was there I would be asking "Are her lips an innie or an outie?" because I know so many girls who are ashamed of their labia sticking out instead of staying in and how humiliating it would be to have that detail specifically focused on.
Jimmyjohnson5555

Post by Jimmyjohnson5555 »

Does the unicorn have pubes. Maybe the class can guess what style she has. An older woman losing her pubes would be a good humiliating experience. Perhaps Paris gets that treatment