A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Finale (finally)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Nikolai

A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Intro

Post by Nikolai »

I've never been known to make mistakes but occasionally I'd slip up. I would do something impulsive, act out of spite, or otherwise just not look over my shoulder before committing my acts of embarrassment or deep humiliation on my victims. It was very rare I'd ever been caught, and mostly just a slap on the wrist at my school, and in my town. The teachers and authority figures just saw it as hazing or horseplay... If only they knew how twisted the individual behind it all was..they'd give me Saturday detentions, in school suspension, worst I ever got was a ride home in a cop car, which my parents weren't home for, and my older sister bailed me out of by pretending to be my aunt.

The point is, even though I would never experience any true punishment that I'd deserve for breaking many laws and traumatizing girls in my area; through some backwards, look the other way, refuse to see it for what it is, authority figures in my school and town, I was able to get away with ALOT for quiet some time, never truly facing any punishment, until the very victims I'd humiliated banded together to get me back and show me how it felt to be so helpless, so exposed, so..naked.

I'm getting off topic but we will get there eventually. The point is..even though I was getting away with far to much, with little bitty slaps on the wrists, I wasn't invincible, there were hiccups, there were mistakes in my long reign of terror and I had to pay for them.

The punishment was always such a joke for the crime committed though. Take for instance, the second day of Sophomore Year:

So, I'm taking it slow that year, first day goes by without me pulling some poor girls panties to her ankles, just trying to take my time, watch my back, choose my moments to strike wisely. But if you know anything about me and my intense perversions then you must know that I'm chomping at the bit at this point.

Being back at school has me surrounded by potential victims to expose, humiliate, and make plea to keep their modesty, everywhere I look I see potential contestants, settings, ideas, and objects to use in humiliating unwilling girls for my amusement.

All throughout that first and second day, I daydreamed and fantasized about their burning red faces and their helplessly exposed bodies, I imagined many of them had tanlines from the summer, I imagined showing off to their classmates, what the poor girls hadn't even allowed the sun to beam it's warm rays upon.

My intense fantasies, as well as trying to take things slow at the start of the year, and topped off by the insane amount of freedom, in humiliating these girls that I had had throughout the summer, left me anxious and greedy, being anxious and greedy leads to acting on impulse, and acting on impulse leads to making a mistake, mistake leads to trouble, trouble leads to "punishment."

So I'm standing in line for lunch. I'm surrounded by several of my girls, a few of their boytoys, and maybe an extra couple acquaintances of the group floating around our spot in line. Behind our clique in line is the nerdier group, and in front of us is a bunch of the snobby, teacher pets/teacher kids essentially the losers of the preps.

I'm in the front of my group of course being the leader, and I'm conversing with two of my girls when this little blonde bitch comes storming by us, bumping into me and huffing and puffing about God knows what, probably someone not following a rule of some kind. This group had the nickname of "the prefects" because although they had no power ever given to them, they tattled on anything they could.

Their presence at the school was obnoxious but little more than a small hassle, most of them knew not to snitch on me or my girls, they'd been taught that lesson long ago, but every once in awhile I'd have to check one of them for snitching.

So this girl comes bumping right by me to get in line with her group, shoulder checks me in the process, I'm mid sentence when it happens, I lose all train of thought and just sit in silence fuming. My girls see me boiling over and keep their mouth shut waiting for my next move. I give the girl maybe 5 seconds or so. I wait for an apology, expecting the little brat to start stammering out how she didn't mean to and was SOO sorry. Did she not know who I was?

She didn't know about me or didn't care, which was her mistake, and her mistake, lead to my mistake. I wouldn't mind her cutting in line, I was in no hurry to eat that garbage food, but shoulder checking me was a problem.

Without a second thought I spin around to face the girl. She's facing away from me, conversing with her friends, none of them must of noticed what she had done, because none of them warned her about the deep layer of shit she was now in. She unknowingly had become my first victim of sophomore year and she didn't even know it yet!

I approached the girl, no more than a few feet in front of me. She was wearing some grey Nike sweats, a little white croptop t-shirt also Nike, and some brand new fresh shoes, you guessed it, Nike. Her "bumming it" outfit probably cost well over $150. I hated her type. Her platinum blonde hair flows halfway down her back, she seems pretty and I haven't even seen her from the front.

I grab a handful of her luscious locks and pull her backwards suddenly. Not hard enough to hurt her or rip her hair out, just enough to send her stumbling backwards away from her group, and into mine.

"You wanna watch where the fuck you're going next time?" I say over her bitchy protests as I lead her to the center of my circle of friends.

"You want to get your hands off me before I press charges?" The little bitch manages to spit out with attitude as she is drug backwards by her pretty hair.

"Oh sweety.. you must be new here." I say as I spin her around to face my group of friends.

I release her hair. For a moment she stands their in place confused.

"I'm Candace Owens, and these are my girls, and nobody disrespects me or us."

I say from behind the girl.

She starts a useless rebuttal.

"Thanks for giving me your name so I can report youu...ahhh!"

I interrupt her stupid, snitch speech, and rip her sweats to her ankles in one swift motion. This causes her to squeal and then go silent to draw less attention to her predicament. She's wearing fairly conservative underwear, maybe even on the embarrassing end of the panty spectrum. Me and my girls, as well as their guys and anyone else within the circle laugh at the girl as she gets over the general shock and crouches down to pull her pants up.

Like a well oiled machine, or like trained humiliating assistants, whatever you want to call it, my girls were on her quick. First one of them stepped on her pants, shutting down her hopes of simply pulling them up, then my girls on either side of her grabbed her arms locking her elbows and not allowing her to cover.

This perfect coordination without need for direction pleased me. Yes, to many of my girls this was mere routine at this point, but seeing it in action was satisfying to say the least. The blonde squirmed in place while my friends held her and I made my way to the front to face her. I got my first good look at her, pretty blue eyes to match her blonde hair, she almost reminded me of Summer from the birthday party, her cheeks were red and she was whining quietly how sorry she was, and pleading for us to let her pull her sweats back up.

Her modest black panties had a bright white square with some words inside it, in the florescent lights the words beamed at me.

"No-No Square" was written inside the white box. I giggled at the stupid design, crouched down, whipped my phone out to document,(much to the horror of the pantsless blonde in the lunchline) and using my free hand, I reached up and grabbed the black panties by the front, I balled the material into a fist preparing to pull them down and bare her pussy to my friends and anyone close enough and lucky enough to see the commotion, I paused just a moment to feel her body shiver at my touch, and continue to shiver at the suspense of her most private area being so close to exposed. She squirmed and struggled but it was useless, thanks to my friends she could go nowhere, her face burned redder, her protests growing a little louder, in that moment I knew I'd taken it to far, this was much to open of an area and I would surely be caught any second, but I didn't care, my pussy was soaked, this loser had crossed me, and I was fiending for this, the summer having spoiled me and holding back for the new school year tormenting me. I let the perversion win over logic.

I roughly pulled her black panties out and down with one hand while moving my phone in closer. The result was an extreme close up as well as general close up video of the girls bare pussy being presented to the camera and the surrounding audience, I finished the shot by pulling her panties the rest of the way down and off, being careful to avoid her kicking feet, and then panning the camera back to her little shaved pussy, i kicked her legs slightly apart, slightly spreading her lips to show her clit off to the camera, her whines choked in her throat as I did this, then I ended the video with a full frontal view of her bottomless figure, being reduced to only her crop top, held so she couldn't cover her exposed half, I then zoomed in on her burning face and cheeks, concluding the last shot with a pan around the cafeteria to show how very public a place, this humiliation had been administered in.

I shoved her removed panties into my pocket as a souvenir and was about to tell my friends to allow the bottomless girl to leave and redress herself, but just then Ms. Paris' voice could be heard from very close behind me.

Ms. Paris was an art teacher, in her late twenties, usually nice and didn't care to reprimand students, but she hated bullying, probably being bullied herself at some point in her life.

"Great, here we go." I thought to myself

*ahem*

"What the hell is going on here ladies?" Ms. Paris' spit through her teeth, taking in the scene before her as the blonde girl scurried to get her pants back on and me and my girls stood around red handed.

"We were uh..just playing a game." I managed to say, trying not to laugh at such a dumb excuse for removing a peer's clothing.

"Yeah just um, roughhousing." Sarah, who had been holding the blondes right arm, said.

"Simple case of horseplay Ms. Paris we will knock it off." Kate said, she was the one who'd been holding the blondes left arm.

I was hoping that the little brat would know better than to go against our story in such a key moment, especially having just been through total pussy exposure, but the arrival of authority must of given the little "prefect" back her snitching confidence, because she went all Tekashi69 and spilled the beans.

"Ms. Paris I bumped into this girl, and she drug me by the hair and pulled my pants down, then her friends held me so I couldn't pull them back up and she pulled my panties down too! This isn't some game and these girls are NOT my friends! She began to tear up and collapsed into Ms. Paris' arms. Ms. Paris marched her away to regain her composure, stopping only for a moment to talk to Mr. Jennings along the way. Mr. Jennings was the assistant principal.

We gulped in fear as we saw him converse with Ms. Paris then turn his gaze toward us. Ms. Paris and the blonde kept walking, out of the cafeteria, Mr. Jennings headed right at us. I thought forsure I'd be fucked, especially with as dumb of a mistake as it was. It was way to open here, way to obvious, I hadn't been thinking, I just knew I was going to be expelled or arrested or whatever is worse than that. But his next few words caught me and my friends off guard. He held all the anger and tone of a serious offense but all he had to say was.

"You three, Saturday Detention, be there tomorrow at 7am sharp, no horseplay or rough housing in the lunchline ladies! You're all sophomores now you should know better."

He walked away muttering to himself.

"..Saturday detention?"
Kate said aloud.

"Ugh..so lame" Sarah responded

"That's fucking it?" I couldn't help but laugh aloud.

"That was worth a Saturday! Did you see the look on her face! Don't worry if you didn't because I got a perfect shot of her stupid face and her open pussy! That dumb little slut thinks she got us good, Mr. Jennings don't care about her feelings, we get a little Saturday detention but she will be getting another visit from us..Kara, Amy, I want you girls leading the charge on that, I'll be absent, I have some stuff to do with my mom today, but make sure to send me the video, she thought she was saved and she could roll on us, she's gonna have to pay for that, you're creative..you'll come up with something..just make sure you stuff her mouth full of her panties, she needs to know when to close it."

"You're wish is my command sister" Kara jokingly responded, her and Amy grabbed a couple girls and began conversing ideas for the blondes second, more thorough humiliation, after school, for snitching to Ms. Paris.

I went to sleep that night frustrated that I would have to arrive back at the school on Saturday rather than enjoying my day off and well needed rest..but also extremely satisfied from my masturbation session that night. The girls hadn't disappointed. I received the video while doing my errands with my mother and saved it for the bedroom..I turned on my vibrator placing it against my clit and starting the video Amy sent me.

The video starts in a blur, the girls are chasing the blonde across the soccer field across town, they must of followed her home. The running motion stops and the blonde can be seen laid on her back with a few of my girls holding her down.

I watch and rub myself nearing climax as they cut off her clothing one piece at a time. My eyes are rolling in my skull and my pussy is throbbing but I continue to watch, not allowing myself to finish before the "money shot."

The girls hold her immobile against the grass as two of them pick up her legs and spread them wide, her panty covered crotch becomes the focal point of the camera and the cameragirl comes closer. Some scissors can be seen coming into view and with the sound of two snips, the girls panties now just rest on her crotch, Amy's thumb and pointer come into camera view. Ever so delicately Amy pinches the fabric and slowly peels it away, the blonde whines in pathetic protest, my girls not allowing her to scream or get loud.

The blonde's entire pussy is once again bared for the camera as Amy let's the cut fabric lie on the ground and takes a step back to get a shot of the girl spread wide open, buck naked, held there in a field, its past dusk and the only light is the flashlight from the camera. Once she's satisfied with the shot and with me edging on climax, Amy finishes the job. The camera shifts to the panties laid flat on the ground under the blondes ass. Her pussy is still in the shot as Amy pulls the panties from under the girls ass, she holds the ugly pink panties up to the camera. ( the girl must of had an emergency replacement after I kept my souvenir earlier.)

She then walks over to the blondes face, keeping the camera's entire focus on the pink panties, with glimpses of a spread naked girl being seen occasionally from behind the underwear. Amy crouches down until the underwear is inches from the blonde's lips. The blonde shakes her head as much as she can, one of my girls has it held to the ground.

"You should of kept your mouth shut slut, guess we'll have to do it for you."

With that said, Amy balls the pink panties up and starts stuffing them into the protesting teen's mouth, once the entirety of her panties are stuffed in her mouth, Amy slaps a piece of ductape on it.

"To seal in the flavor." Amy says mocking the teen.

The look of disgust and embarrassment and humiliation was to much, I came as my friend "sealed the flavor." I climaxed to that poor naked girl, tasting her pussy for the first time, spread naked in a field, and being filmed the whole time.

It made me feel better but it didn't make me not have to set an alarm that Friday night..

I guess you could say for the first time in my life I was going to lose a little sleep over humiliating some stupid girl.

Stupid Saturday Detention tomorrow.

Been a long time without writing for me, alot going on in the real world, so much so that I haven't even attempted to touch this series or others in months, but alas..I am here. Hope you all enjoy more to come soon(whatever that means anymore)
Last edited by Nikolai on Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
blueballs

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Intro

Post by blueballs »

Look forward to more man 👍👍
instantlatte

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Intro

Post by instantlatte »

Excellent story, can't wait for more. The sweetest humiliation is when a teacher is at the mercy of a student, and I sincerely hope you're setting up this scenario with Ms. Paris.
Nikolai

A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Saturday Starts

Post by Nikolai »

I woke up that morning frustrated, I hadn't even adjusted to waking up early for the new school year yet, and doing so on Saturday was obnoxious. I thought about skipping it, smacking the snooze a few times and calling it a day. But I knew if I didn't show up to Saturday school it'd turn into in school suspension, which I was not going to deal with on the second week of school.

I dressed myself and sloppily put on my makeup, enough to look good but subpar for my daily standards. I picked up a red bull on the way, driving to and from the high school was a new privilege that came with turning 16, I gulped it down, desperately trying to get the crusties out of my eyes.

I arrived last minute, 6:58 or so. I parked and approached the front of the school. There was a small crowd of delinquents gathered at the front door. I counted 8 students, half girls and half guys. My arrival made the girls the majority. 9 total students including myself had managed to get Saturday detention on the first week of school. I was atleast satisfied that it wouldn't just be me, my girls, and Mr. DoughHack. He was most of the reason I didn't look forward to today. He wasn't necessarily rude or hateful, he was just very simple and very direct. If you were talking he would simply say "stop talking." If you continued to talk he would simply say. "Thats another Saturday." He was simple enough to get along with, just don't fuck up and he will read his book attentively, do fuck up and he will give you further detentions. I learned all of this my first time in Saturday School last year. The reason I hated it so much is because, his simple yet effective strategy lead to long dreadful days with nothing but books for entertainment, now I enjoy a good girlspns tale of humilation, I could read the stories here for hours without ever growing bored, but that wasn't in the options, and Huckleberry Finn or Katniss Everdeen just didn't do it for me.

(Although when I would read Hunger Games, I always wanted to host one of my own, which of course the elimination would be forced exposure and humiliation, something like that great series awhile back..God what was the name again? Oh yes, "Thirst Games." Something like that with me at the reigns, god what a fantasy, Benedict ran a good show, but there's no chance it'd be as good as mine.)

I joined my girls and we chatted amongst eachother, keeping it mostly minimal because we were all tired and I was um cranky to say the least.

Time went by.

7:02 came, then 7:04, the group of teens just waited outside the school, some of which starting to look around for Mr. DoughHack, without an authority figure to lead our Detention, we were just a bunch of teens hanging out in front of the school on a Saturday morning..which was weird.

I told my girls if someone didn't arrive soon I was going to go back home. They agreed this was a joke and we were about to dismiss ourselves when we heard a voice from behind.

"Sorry students, overslept a bit, little new to this whole Saturday school responsibility, after Mr. Doughhack's retirement I was offered the job, now I love my Saturdays and I almost didn't take it, but with as little as art teaching is paying...well here I am, and here you all are, let's get inside."

It was Miss. Fucking. Paris.

That was just the cherry on top of my shitty morning. The very woman who had gotten me and my girls, into detention in the first place, was now going to be supervising us through this 8 hour ordeal.

I was annoyed at her presence to say the least. I stared daggers through her as students parted for her to unlock the door. She had arrived in casual clothes, our school allowed teachers to wear jeans and t-shirts on Fridays, and I guess Miss Paris had come to her own conclusion that Saturday was included as well. She was wearing loose fitting, high waisted jeans, and a faded, royal blue, t-shirt. Our team logo on her front was cracked with age and many football players names on the back could no longer be read. Her attire screamed unprofessional, especially for a Detention teacher, but I chocked it up to her being an "artist." The only thing that didn't seem slightly disheveled of her appearance was her long straight black hair, it went to her lower back, flirting with being asscrack length.

She got the door unlocked and we followed her into the dark hallways. I don't know if any of you have ever attended Saturday School or what it's like for you in your country or what have you, but for me it was always very weird. The school is devoid of all life on Saturday besides the few poor souls who ended up having to wake up and come to Detention, and the teacher to monitor us. It really gives you a strange but curiously satisfying feeling of walking through the empty hallways, devoid of life and light besides the emergency flood lights at either end of every hallway. We would be marched all the way through the school until we either arrived at the library or the ISS room, the choice of room solely depending on the amount of students assigned Detention that day. Saturday school was essentially just ISS that stole your weekend. So you get the general idea.

So we are following Ms. Paris through dim light, as we all walk behind her, I notice the boys ahead of us, slapping at eachother, giggling and gawking at Ms. Paris' ass. Her high waisted jeans left little of her cheeks to imagination even being loose fitting. Her t shirt wasn't long enough to cover her derrière fully, it stopped at her waist, dangerously flirting with showing some belly or the small of her back. Even in the dim light the boys and I could tell she had a nice ass. It was tight and perky for her age, not very big but made up for it by seemingly being perfectly round and fit wear it lacked in size, and that's not to say it was small, just average size with above average shape and symmetry. Look I seen alot of asses, and most teachers are all sag and flab, our art teacher looked damn good.

The boys gawking, as well as my own anger at Miss Paris, and the intensely perverse thoughts that constantly run through my mind, lead me to fantasizing about pulling the art lady's jeans and panties to the floor, then continuing to pull at them until I'd peeled them clear off of her, leaving her bottomless and disoriented, desperately trying to stretch her too short, little, t shirt to cover her shapely ass and what I can only assume would be a furry pussy. I thought of this scenario, and several others as we followed the woman through the dark school.

My perverse thoughts and hypothetical schemes of humiliating Miss Paris were turning me on, my mind was racing, ideas popping up left and right, striking down some of the more ridiculous thoughts, and noting others for later. But they were just that. Thoughts. I had these kinds of thoughts and schemes every day, nearly all day, with various victims being stripped to nothing, displayed, and humiliated in my fantasies. As much as I disliked Miss Paris for catching us and getting me put in here for the day, I knew ultimately it was my bad, and just one of those things I had to live with.

So, even though I was more than capable of humiliating her, with my friends there to assist me, and never leaving my house without atleast a few tools that may be necessary, in case a sudden humiliation needs to be administered. I kept these things in a inner pocket of my backpack, things like tape, handcuffs, scissors, etc. But..I didn't plan on using any of these things that day.

I hadn't known Miss Paris would be the Saturday teacher. I hadn't meticulously planned out the details, I had very recently been screwed over for acting on impulse, and she was a teacher, which no adults had ever been in my scope before, it was still a very grey area of mystery and uncertainty and I wasn't brave enough to cross that line yet. So I didn't plan on humiliating her at all that day, I planned to just suffer through until I could get home. But she just had to bring it on herself..

We had finally arrived at the ISS room, conveniently located as far away from the other classrooms as possible mind you, Miss Paris unlocked the door and opened it. It banged against the block wall, the sound echoing down the empty hallway and throughout the vacant schoolhouse. The students filed in as Paris stayed at the door, counting to insure everyone from the front door had made it to the ISS room, as she counted she said good morning or something similar to everyone who entered, the greetings were a little off putting, coming from the detention teacher but was a welcome change to Mr. Doughhack's monotone and simple effectiveness.

Me and my girls were last to enter, but just before I did, rather than greeting us with a good morning, she stuck her arm straight across the entrance blocking my path and stopping my friends in their tracks behind me.

"You girls will be getting a special assignment for punishment for your actions,  my idea but approved by Mr. Jennings himself."

I scoffed at her, but without letting me interrupt she continued.

"Bullying is a very serious offense! Call it horseplay, call it whatever you want, but I'm not stupid, and I know your type, you prey on these other girls that can't stand up for themselves, I mean really girls? Pantsing? Is this an 80s sitcom? It's the 21st century and something like that is not only considered assault when you're grown,  it's also humiliating and traumatizing to the victim."

As she finished her spew my thoughts rushed to my climax the night before, to the video of the very girl she was speaking of, being spread eagle, panties cut off, and taped into her mouth for snitching on us. Without thinking about it, I instinctively laughed aloud because Miss Paris truly had no idea how "traumatized" that girl really was before the end of that night, and tasting her own pussy was probably more humiliating and traumatizing then the little pantsing I'd given her. I should of contained myself but I couldn't. I laughed aloud to the frowning face of Miss Paris and how funny it was to me that she didn't know who she was talking to and what I'd done.

Miss Paris of course, didn't find it very amusing, especially at me laughing at what she thought was such a serious lecture. Rather than caving in to the anger I could see boiling inside her, she just continued as if I hadn't interrupted her with my laughter. I wasn't rolling on the floor or anything but I had certainly giggled.

"Well, since you didn't let me finish, and you find it so amusing, rather than giving you and your little posse, 100 sentences saying I won't bully and embarrass others and a letter, from each of you, apologizing to the girl for your actions, instead you're going to write 500 sentences and an apology letter to the girl AND a letter to your parents explaining why you got Saturday detention today.

My mouth dropped, she couldn't be serious.

She looked at me unflinching, she was serious.

"You..you can't do that." I managed to choke out.

"Yes I can, Mr. Jennings approved, and if it's not complete TODAY, then I'll see you next Saturday where you will start over, as of now this school is MY school on Saturday's and what I say goes. Better get to it now ladies.." she smirked and dropped her arm allowing us to go inside.

There was alot I wanted to say to her, and many things I wanted to tell her to shove up her ass for even thinking of this stupid punishment, I refrained and held my tongue, marching to a vacant seat, anger sharks swimming in my head.

She had essentially just either guaranteed me a long day of writing sentences, and coming up with some bullshit apology letter to some bitch I wasn't sorry to, as well as writing a letter to my own parents, snitching on myself when they were still clueless to me even being here, or saying fuck all that but being stuck in Saturday School every weekend, indefinitely. Neither one of those choices were acceptable by my standards and I refused to do either.

You see I told you..I didn't plan on humiliating Miss Paris that day, but with her actions as well as me needing to come up with a way out of her ideas of punishment. I was left with one option and one option only.(in the twisted way my mind works, that is)

I was going to have to humiliate this cocky, bitchy, and obnoxious teacher, not only to show her, that me and my girls were NOT to be messed with, but also I was going to film and blackmail the art slut with my footage, to swear her to secrecy with threat of her naked form being posted online, knock her off her high horse, and make a grown woman fear and submit to me, the power and control I would have over her would be enough to use to my advantage in certain scenarios(like getting me and my girls out of ever waking up for Saturday School again, and getting her anti-bullying presence on the faculty to simmer down. And last but not least humiliating her would check off another major milestone, humiliating a grown adult, extra bonus points for being a teacher, the blackmail would just be added bonus.

I'd come to this decision before I'd even reached my desk to sit down, my mind worked quick, especially when I was angry. I sat down, of course I wouldn't be able to immediately act on these thoughts, my girls would need a fair warning to help me and I would have to run back through the twisted ideas I'd thought of in the dark hallway on the way to this florescent lit room, barren besides 20 crappy old student desks, and one large old wooden desk for the teacher.

Miss Paris took her seat behind that large desk, put on her reading glasses, kicked her feet up and began to read. Just before she did she muttered a few words to the class of delinquents.

"Now everyone whether you're new here or a common occurrence, we sit here and read quietly all day, that's it plain and simple, work on homework if you have it, that is unless you're Candace and her little minions in the back.(everyone turns to look at us) they will be writing sentences and apology letters today, that's where bullying will get you, kids." She smirks and winks at me, clearly proud of her little comments, and sticks her nose into her book. The students all do the same.

Yep, she was going to have to learn today, that hell have no fury, like the fury of Candace Owens.

Being careful to not be noticed, I pretended to be writing sentences but jotted down notes to each of my girls, I wouldn't be able to tell them the entire plan, but I trusted they'd follow my lead. I wrote 2 simple notes, sliding them with my feet to my friends when Paris wasn't looking.

"Paris gets it today, follow my lead when time is right."

Both girls nodded to me when they'd read them, not even bothering to write back a reply in case of being caught and ruining the element of surprise, but at that point, even if she found the note and was on to us, nothing would of stopped me.

The silence of the room was randomly interrupted by Paris standing up and announcing loudly:

"I almost forgot! Need everyone's phones until the end of the day, no arguing, no exceptions."

She then marched around the entire room with a milk crate with a laminated piece of paper taped to it reading:

Phone Box

Everyone set their phones inside, this had never happened before with Mr. Doughack so it was either a new school rule..or more likely some stupid shit Paris had thought up.

"You'll get them back at the end of the day if you behave, and Monday from the principal's office if you don't. Just a simple way of insuring none of you give me trouble today, I know how hard it is for you kids to go without your phones."

While like everyone else at first I was annoyed with losing my phone for the day, after some revalation I came to realize, she had unwittingly just helped me. When I humiliated her later, none of the other students will have their phones to film, I will retrieve mine and be the only one capturing any footage, allowing me more control over what I had planned, ever escaping the classroom. The blackmail I had planned would never work if others were posting the footage online anyway, if I was the only one with the "naked truth" than I hold all the power, which if you know anything about me, power is my favorite thing besides forcibly stripping and humiliating unwilling girls. Paris was making this way to easy.

My thoughts were interrupted, as well as everyone else's, when the large wooden door suddenly opened. Even Miss Paris seemed taken aback, quickly shifting her feet from the propped position on her desk, to cross-legged like a proper woman. But she quickly relaxed when she saw who entered.

The room was all curiously staring at the person. It was a girl. She was short maybe 5 foot, blonde curly short hair, green eyes,, she seemed older? I'd never seen her around school, she looked like she could be a senior, at oldest maybe a senior who had failed a grade or something. She seemed nervous, out of place, she was dressed nicely, too nicely, she looked like she was dressed for a job interview or maybe even a funeral, her black dress was sophisticated and looked businessy, like something a secretary or office lady would wear, she had to of been from another school or something because I'd never seen her in my life, the attempt to look sophisticated came off someone foolish, because her build was so small and she looked pretty young.(older than me, but much to young to be dressed like this, I was certain nobody could possibly take her serious like this, plus why the hell would some delinquent, bad enough get detention first week of school, be wearing some office lady outfit)

I like everyone else, was confused, Miss Paris was as well. The girl just kinda stood there, at the front of the class, beginning to look more and more nervous, even slightly blushing, she looked like she wanted to say something but was expecting something from Paris.

Everyone watched for a few seconds in confused silence.

Miss Paris spoke up, hardly lifting her eyes from her book to acknowledge our newest guest.

"You're 30 minutes late, which if unexcused, will need to be made up before your Saturday detention is complete, you can stay 30 minutes later today or come back next Saturday, now find a seat somewhere and do your homework or read young lady, like the rest of the students."

The girl blushed heavily now...

Her shyness and nervousness had peaked my interest, I was always scouting for potential weak victims and this girl had it written all over her. There was something about her that I kinda craved. Not romantically, but more so in a twisted way, as mentioned before I'm no lesbian, I may get off to humiliating girls, but I don't intimately want them, I just want to rip their clothes away and humiliate them, I usually try to have a reason, or maybe I just target someone who is weak to fulfill my needs for the day..but every once in awhile I find what I call a unicorn, I don't know where I came up with it but that's what I called the rare girl that really caught my eye.

Unicorns were typically girls that were really cute, by that I mean of course they were pretty but more so, they were shy, innocent, sweet even, girls that hadn't done anything to anyone ever, and always seemed to be smiling, girls that didn't deserve it whatsoever, that "only the sickest fuck would go after."  Girls like that poor little babysitter Leah, I had exposed her to the boys she'd been babysitting, tied her to the monkey bars and left her naked on display. That girl didn't deserve that, I'd hardly even met her and she had been so friendly and sweet, stripping her in front of the boys she babysits? while they eagerly gawked at her, and she whined and pleaded for freedom, well that shit had my panties more soaked than Niagara falls, and it was the last time I'd experienced a unicorn. A unicorn was like love at first sight, or some shit, when I saw a unicorn, I knew I had to have her, and by have her, I knew I had to ruin her, humiliate her, and hear her whiny pleas for mercy. Somehow i needed to humiliate the unicorns even further than most humilations go to satisfy myself, I know, I know, I'm fucked up, but if I wasn't already 90 percent sure this beautiful small girl standing before the class was a unicorn, her next words definitely insured it. She was just so fucking cute.

"Um..I'm sorry mam, there must be some kind of mistake, I'm not a student at this school, I graduated a couple years ago, and while I am fairly young, still 19 actually..I got my uhm..associates before I graduated high school. I've been going to college to become a teacher, I've made it far enough that I have to start my teacher's aid hours..and well mam, this is my first teachers aid day. I would of been here a long time ago but I got stuck in traffic and was a few minutes late, then I wondered around the school until I found this room lit up, it won't happen again mam, just new to the school, I should be back for the next several Saturdays.."

Miss Paris looked at the girl like she was trying to figure out if someone was pulling her leg.

The student aid, my new unicorn, paused as if expecting a response then continued..

"You must be Miss Paris..its a pleasure to meet you, I'm sorry for the circumstances, and I do look forward to working with you.."

She stuck her hand out awkwardly for a handshake. Her hands were slightly shivering in nervousness.

God her entire persona was driving me crazy, she was SO shy, I just wanted to see her face burn crimson while she struggled in vain to cover her exposed body, I wanted to hear her pleas and whines, my thoughts of Paris had all but escaped my mind, I had my eyes on a new prize, whether it be in this classroom in front of my fellow delinquents, or after school, or alongside an already naked Miss Paris, I was going to have my way with this poor, sweet, little unicorn.

Miss Paris eyes went from a scowled look of annoyance to a relieved relaxed look.

She took the teachers aid's outstretched hand and gently shook it.

"I forgot Doughhack mentioned you'd be coming, I'm sorry for not realizing it's you, and for you having to search the school to find us, but I gotta ask, what the hell is a smart girl like you doing teaching? Must not be that smart after all." Miss Paris said.

The last comment seemed mostly playful, like something teachers would say amongst eachother.

But the girl was innocent and recoiled slightly at the jab, she attempted to laugh through it but I could tell by the way the confidence that had filled her face as Paris spoke, drained from her face at the jab at her intelligence.

"Haha..yeah..what was I thinking huh..haha.." the aid half heartedly replies.

"So what was your name again?" Paris asks, seeming uninterested.

"Samanth...I mean uh..sorry I'm a little scatterbrained today man..Miss Jones. That's me. I'm Miss Jones."

Rather than replying or saying anything else to Miss Jones, or Samantha as my unicorn had so boldly revealed her first name, Miss Paris instead turned to the classroom and spoke.

"Okay everyone, I'd like for you all to say Hello to Miss Jones here."

"Hello Miss Jones.."

The monotone chorus of teenagers responded with little interest, besides the boys who had made it more of a :

"Hell ohhh Miss Jooones." In flirty dumb voices.

This earned them a dirty look from Miss Paris and a nervous lookaway from Miss Jones herself.

"Well everybody Miss Jones is going to be supervising you all while I go get coffee and breakfast for me and her, I shouldn't be gone long but I expect you all at your best behavior, if not Miss Jones here..

*she grabbed Miss Jones from the shoulders behind making the girl jump from the touch*

"..will tell me who misbehaved and your cellphones will be mine for the weekend, and you'll likely have another Saturday, treat Miss Jones with respect, even if she is not much older than you all.."

*Miss Jones brow lowered as she cringed once again at Paris making a jab at her*

"..anyhow, I'll be back, behave, good luck, you got this Miss Jones."

Paris winks at Jones and starts to head for the door. Jones stands there for a moment trying to comprehend what is happening, but snaps back to as the door opens and Paris steps out. She quickly rushes for the door and begins speaking to Paris just outside the door in a hushed whisper, but in the silent room we all heard what was said.

"Miss Paris..are you certain this is a good idea? I mean..I just don't have any field experience..I mean I've never had to be in charge of anyone..and I expected to kind of shadow you today.."

Miss Jones whispered, subtly pleading to not be left alone in a room full of delinquent teenagers within her first few minutes on the job.

"Miss Jones are you insinuating that you can't handle a class, that is a third the size of a regular class, where they're all required to be silent and read, where they fear further punishment or phone confiscation, enough to behave accordingly, AND you don't have to TEACH anything? Little lady if you can't handle this for a few minutes while I do you the FAVOR of going to get us coffee and breakfast, then you have absolutely no business of being a teacher and you need to rethink your career. Now go back in there, sit behind that desk, read a damn book, and write down names of anyone who doesn't silently read or do their homework, it's that easy, do you think you could manage that?"

Miss Paris had been courteous enough to whisper, but once again in a quiet, empty classroom, even a whisper can carry through the room. A couple teens were giggling quietly to themselves at their "teacher" being talked to like Paris would a student.

"Uhm..yeah. yeah I got this, just um..hurry back if you can.." Jones seemed like a scared girl who had lost their parents in a super market. I loved it.

"Good." Paris simply said.

"Oh and Miss Paris, I'd love some extra cream and sugar if you don't mind." Miss Jones said, switching to a regular tone, maybe in an attempt to play off her nervous conversation with Miss Paris to us students.

"Yeah sure kid." Paris said dismissing herself as Miss Jones gently closed the door and went to sit down at the large desk at the front of the class.

She sat and smoothed her dress out in her lap, looked at the students, who were all still staring at her, being her movement was the only thing happening at all in the room.

She spoke to the classroom directly for the first time then.

"Well  uh hi everybody,  as you know I'm Miss Jones..um while we do still have to follow the rules laid out by Miss Paris, I'm really not a hard person to get along with, I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, you guys do your thing, I'll do mine, seems like you all know what you're doing.. well uh that being said, I was a tutor for several years, it's actually part of what got me into teaching in the first place, if any of you need help with your homework or anything, feel free to raise your hand and I'll be glad to help! Hopefully I'll be moving on to regular classes soon so you all won't have to get Saturday detention just to come see me again!

She giggled at her own dumb joke. No one else did.

The room not necessarily responding warmly to her had my unicorn seeming disappointed and down. I almost felt bad for her, she was clearly trying to be nice but this was just the wrong crowd. She seemed drained, someone that was usually so full of life and happy, albeit shy, was stuck in a room full of teenagers who wanted to be anywhere but there and were more annoyed than happy to hear a friendly voice on this Saturday morning.

When no one laughed with her, and seeming to finally read the room she gave up.

"Well..anyway..back to work everyone..." she said hanging her head, and distracting herself with Paris' discarded book.

I wrote a note to both of my girls, similar to what I had a little earlier, I slid in to them with my feet when Jones wasn't looking. The notes simply read:

"She gets it too."

The girls seemed a little confused when they read the note, but nodded anyhow. They were probably questioning to themselves, why I would want to target this innocent teachers aid. She had done nothing to me or anyone for that matter, and she seemed really nice, but my girls knew better than to question me, or else they feared they'd end up on my bad side, they also knew that sometimes people were just chosen, they knew nothing about my "unicorns" or how I got off to us humiliating our victims, but they probably just assumed I was targeting her because she was weak, or simply that we had to strip both of them if we were going to strip Paris for blackmail and secrecy sake. Whatever it may be they agreed to it.

Both of my girls were just waiting on my signal, at some point today we were going to get revenge on Miss Paris and blackmail the stupid bitch, with threat of her assumed to be furry pussy and the rest of her bare body being posted everywhere on the internet, and with an added bonus of my new unicorn to humiliate before, after, or during Paris' own humilation. Before I left this place, the entire classroom of guy and girl delinquents, will be treated to the views of not just one but two naked women who were supposed to be in charge of them for the day, one of them being a bitchy art teacher who had it coming, and the other being my cute, sweet, little innocent teachers aid, Unicorn.

In the famous words of Ice Cube himself.

Today was in fact a good day.

If you made it this far thanks so much for reading. Let me know what you think of this setup and how this chapter is developing, I realize there's still no action but alas filler is very important or else the whole story turns to blah, for everyone who's come this far with me and Candace thank you for any "thanks" and support as well as the nice comments, while I didn't reply to the last few I appreciate them greatly. Things have slowed down for me a bit, I plan on continuing to write more soon and get more into the juicy action of this sequence, I have a lot longer to go with this series it's just a matter of the time to do it.

ALL feedback friendly or critical(hopefully constructively so) is welcome. Thoughts/predictions/comments/thanks/general discussion/ requests/suggestions/ noticed typos(don't pick me apart here lol) are all welcome and I'll be checking back here and there on the thread. Note:any suggestions/requests/ideas etc are welcomed but don't necessarily expect or demand them to be entered into the story.

Let me know what you think

Thanks,
- Nikolai
Executionus

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Saturday Starts

Post by Executionus »

Heh, I love that my spinoff was canonized and that her uncontrollable lustful weakness for "unicorns" is now a signature piece of Candace's insanity. Also Candace fantasizing about running her own Thirst Games is amusing, especially since her games would undoubtedly star a bunch of super-shy and pitiful unwilling tributes just trying to survive, more akin to the actual Hunger Games. I chose to go against that route myself because I was worried too many characters would hide or team up for mutual protection. That's why I wanted a big cash prize and lesser bonuses in order to motivate the girls to actually take each other out. That and I saw Benedict as horny and perverted as hell, but otherwise a good man.

The latest chapter here is interesting since Candace seems to be biting off more than she can chew going after not just one, but two teachers and attempting to do so at the same time. I enjoy that the character loses her logical intelligence some when her arousal really kicks in and how this recklessness basically foreshadows her eventual downfall. Her crackhead-level addiction to ENF situations will always be her primary draw.

Also I noticed a totally racy typo:
Nikolai wrote:I wrote a note to both of my girls, similar to what I had a little earlier, I slid in to them with my feet when Jones wasn't looking.
I'm at least 90% sure that the "in" was meant to be an "it", but the way it's originally written sure does give off an interesting mental picture.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:42 am Heh, I love that my spinoff was canonized and that her uncontrollable lustful weakness for "unicorns" is now a signature piece of Candace's insanity. Also Candace fantasizing about running her own Thirst Games is amusing, especially since her games would undoubtedly star a bunch of super-shy and pitiful unwilling tributes just trying to survive, more akin to the actual Hunger Games. I chose to go against that route myself because I was worried too many characters would hide or team up for mutual protection. That's why I wanted a big cash prize and lesser bonuses in order to motivate the girls to actually take each other out. That and I saw Benedict as horny and perverted as hell, but otherwise a good man.
Your spin off and the very well written way you explained her lust towards Leah really made me realize how much Candace was targeting those who she deemed "deserved" it and how fun the idea of the "unicorn" is. Idk why I decided to call it that but it seemed fitting for some reason. The entire idea and spin off was perfect and the new "unicorn" obsession that adds to her insanity is a direct nod to that as you noticed, adding more depth to Candace and the vast amount of different victims, it also just gives another dynamic I'm really enjoying playing with, as for Candace's version of Thirst Games, yes it would be a total free for all of the most pathetic nerdy girls, with a couple overconfident preppy bitches, and of course an emo girl or two thrown in the mix, none of them would be willing and the prize..well the prize would be getting to leave clothed rather than displayed and humiliated with the losers, similar to hunger games, they drew the unlucky card(being chosen) and must suffer the consequence of that, it can't always be fun and games lol, but of course I understand why you chose to not go that route and it significantly added to the depth and the places you ended up taking the series so bravo to that.
Executionus wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:42 am The latest chapter here is interesting since Candace seems to be biting off more than she can chew going after not just one, but two teachers and attempting to do so at the same time. I enjoy that the character loses her logical intelligence some when her arousal really kicks in and how this recklessness basically foreshadows her eventual downfall. Her crackhead-level addiction to ENF situations will always be her primary draw.

I'm glad you notice the little things, throughout the series I really have tried to explain Candace's Psyche as someone who is clearly methodical with her addiction, even meticulously cataloging her collection of videos from her victims, but she's also an addict, she's impulsive, her mind wonders to her addiction all day, everyday, it effects her decision making, she is overconfident and uncaring at times, making simple mistakes like what got her into Saturday, but also her boldness is what has caused her to achieve what she has thus far, it's a constant give and take of being meticulous and methodical when she has the time to plan a humilation, while also losing control in the heat of a more spontaneous humilation. Her confidence and recklessness costs her by getting her in trouble and making her make mistakes, while also giving her the ability to be over the top and brave, allowing her to achieve success in the unlikely scenarios, like getting her to the top of food chain at her school, or possibly succeeding in humiliating two teachers at once, when she has never even succeeded in stripping anyone older than a Senior. The only thing helping her cause in this scenario and slightly keeping her out of the "biting off more than she can chew" is her "unicorn" Ms. Jones is hardly a teacher, she's a nervous, shy, young, teachers aid on her very first on site training day, who has only succeeded in giving Ms. Paris the impression that she isn't yet mature enough for the job(getting college credits throughout high school so that she is only a couple years older than the very students she's supposed to be watching, not being a very dominant figure and overall just seeming to nice/nervous/shy to control a room full of students) Ms. Paris likely thinks she'd be more fitting for a grade school position and doesn't give her respect. Enough so that she has decided rather than trying to properly mentor Ms. Jones, she's just going to use her as a tool to benefit herself, hence Ms. Paris leaving Ms. Jones with a class full of teenage delinquents nearly her age, within minutes, so that she can go get coffee and breakfast. So...unbeknownst to Ms. Jones, or I suppose anyone who isn't me or Candace Owens, there is no coffee or breakfast to be had at a High School on a Saturday morning, Ms. Paris hadn't just left the room, she'd left the building, and left Ms. Jones alone in an empty high school with the detention class..and Candace. (This is a bit of a spoiler but Candace realizing this is basically the start of the next part)

But Ms. Paris will inevitably be back.
Executionus wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:42 am Also I noticed a totally racy typo:
Nikolai wrote:I wrote a note to both of my girls, similar to what I had a little earlier, I slid in to them with my feet when Jones wasn't looking.
I'm at least 90% sure that the "in" was meant to be an "it", but the way it's originally written sure does give off an interesting mental picture.
LOL whoops
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

A good setup for the proceedings - blessing us with not one, but two (presumably) bushy pussies!

Still, while I’m definitely a horny gal, you’re right: it’s hard not to feel bad for our unicorn. Really hoping that Paris gets an extra dash of humiliation for her mistreatment of Samantha.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Nikolai wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:44 pm I'm glad you notice the little things,
Heh, that's probably a side effect of the fact that story writing across multiple genres has been my biggest hobby since I was in kindergarten. Deeper elements of stories, symbolism, foreshadowing, and all of that English class stuff is just flowing through my veins. It's why most of my stories have a "point" to them and a plot beyond simply the erotic scenes, and usually feature some level of character growth or advancement. My main forte in writing is deep characters who act independently of the writer's direct control (You guys have no idea how often I've let a character ruin my plans for them over the decades), so I enjoy reading about characters like Candace who are so richly defined. I keep my normal life and fetish life completely separate to avoid potential extreme consequences though, so I'll never share any of my other non-ENF works here.

Also I just now reminded myself of the fact that the very first ENF story that I ever wrote was written when I was SIX YEARS OLD lol. Weirdly enough, the plot wasn't that bad and would be usable as a story here. It told the tale of a schoolboy who discovered a magic wish-granting horn while on the recess playground. The horn spoke into his mind and offered one single wish that would affect the entire planet. Me being a pervy kindergartner, that kid used his one wish to say "I wish all the girls clothing in the world disappeared!" The rest of the story detailed all of the girls in class running around trying not to be seen naked by all of the boys, but failing. I legit used to tell this story and similar innocent ENF/ENM stories orally to the other elementary school kids while hanging out on the jungle gym and I had a pretty large audience, both the boys and the girls. I can't imagine why the teachers never stopped me or said anything.

That was a bit of a forgotten memory, but I was essentially the preteen pornographer. I guess I was always destined to wind up on a site like this.
Nikolai

A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones gets it pt 1

Post by Nikolai »

Coffee and breakfast.

That gave me what..30 min with traffic? 45 minute if there was a line?

I'd often seen Ms. Paris in the mornings with a McDonald's frappe and a small McDonald's bag. So assuming she was going to get her typical breakfast for herself and Miss Jones, and knowing that said McDonald's was across town, I knew I had plenty of time to get my hands on my Unicorn, Miss Samantha Jones.

My time with her would be limited, but more than enough to rob her of her innocence and expose all her bits to the class of delinquents on this End of Summer/Beginning of Fall Saturday morning.

Even though time was limited, I hadn't acted immediately upon Ms. Paris' dismissal and Miss Jones' offered "tutoring." I instead took a good five minutes of deliberation, Unicorns were rare and I didn't want to waste this, I wanted to savor her suffering, I wanted to make her squirm, I wanted to hear her plea on deaf ears, and I wanted to feel her body go stiff as I grip her panties, in a last vain attempt, as if holding perfectly still would help to unseal her fate, I want to watch as those little legs, rock solid in a stiffness of desperation and preparation of exposure, turn to jelly, as her panties hit the floor and the entire class of girls and some very lucky boys see her bare pussy.

I want to show them everything, every inch..every detail..and document of course.

I'm dwindling my pencil and chewing my lip scouring my mind for the appropriate humiliation for my poor little sub...stitute teacher, when a strike of brilliance comes to me.

I'd found my bingo, my gotcha, the perfect way to humiliate Miss Jones..she was going to educate her first class today..but she wasn't going to be doing any teaching..that'd be my job..she would simply be my "volunteer" visual aid.

This was gonna be damn good.

Within seconds of brilliance striking, I was already kicking at Sarah's desk and nodding, which she in turn made sure to notify Kate. The second both girls were confirmed to be ready, I shot my arm in the air.

Everyone other than my girls, were just nose in their books or catching up on homework. Miss Jones herself had donned some reading glasses she'd found in the desk and was flipping through Ms. Paris' book seemingly interested. My hand stayed upraised for a good 15 seconds while Jones continued to read. This annoyed me so I raised my voice to draw her attention.

"Ahem...um Samantha is it? Can I call you that? I need some help with my Algebra if you will?" I tried to sound polite while throwing in her first name to annoy her.

This caused my unicorn to jump from surprise at me breaking the silence of the room, and calling her by first name.

"Um no..You may absolutely not call me that, my name is Miss Jones to you all and you will give me that respect atleast.." she paused giving emphasis to her words.

Her small stature, and slightly high pitched and unconfident voice, as well as her attempt to show her authority over me was humorous to say the least, I smiled to myself, and was about to offer a very fake and sarcastic rebuttal to further push her buttons, but before I could she continued.

"That said..of course! I'd love to help you, and I'm great at Algebra, let's figure out where you're struggling and how I can fix it!"

Her veined nervous seriousness had been dismissed for a very cheery and happy to help attitude, she really did seem so nice..for a brief moment, as Ms. Jones stood up from her computer chair and begin to walk towards, I hesitated..she had done me no harm and she seemed like a nice girl and she was a teacher, and doing what I was about to was so crazy..but all those thoughts dismissed as she grew closer. Her small business shoes tapping along the floor, I looked down to the page in front of me, it was blank, No Algebra, no questions I was stumped on, no formulas, just blank, I looked at that blank page, listened to her footsteps grow closer, and allowed every worry to leave my head, and what replaced these thoughts in that moment was an uncontrollable lust, this girl was a unicorn, their very existence symbolized innocence and being undeserving of my humiliations, I hadn't cared with Leah as the little boys she babysitted eyes were popping out of their skulls, and I ripped her every stitch from her body. I hadn't cared with the other various girls I had humiliated and exposed for vague and unjust reasons, I had never cared about any of these girls feelings before, and I wouldn't now, I was going to have my way with her in front of an audience, I was going to get her naked for all the delinquents in the class, boys and girls, for my camera, for the world if she decided to test me..but mostly for me, and for the intense perversions that nonstop ran through my head, she was merrily a vessel for me to chanel my perverse creative ideas into..and the perfect one at that, not only was she a perfect candidate through her cuteness and innocence,but her small stature also meant she was sure to be easy to overpower..

The clacking of her shoes along the floor had stopped. She had arrived at my desk..it was time.

"What do we have here, Algebra 1? 2? Pre-Al?" Jones asks me sweetly.

She then sees the blank page on my desk and that I otherwise have no work to need helped with. Her blonde brows lower in confusion, she reaches down and grabs the blank paper, flipping it over, and then turning towards me gesturing at the page with the hand not holding it.

"Is this some kind of joke? Like are you messing with me right now? I don't see any homework, now I get, haha new substitute teacher, whatever, but this isn't normal class, your in detention and I'm not going to stand for practical jokes, what is your name, do you have an explanation for making me march all the way over here to help you, just to waste my time with a blank page?" Ms. Jones seemed actually upset, but once again her pathetic show of authority especially over myself of all people, was laughable.

So I did just that, I giggled loudly, and said:

"My name is Candace Owens, and I just thought it'd be funny to make you get up and comeover here, why should I give you any respect Sammy? You're like 2 years older than me and look two years younger! My cousin is taller than you and she's 10, not to mention you're dressed like you just came from a funeral, you're no teacher!"

I roasted her existence in front of several giggling students, the class was all feeding into my brazenness and Jones was taken aback, clearly not expecting to be spoke to like that, and quivering in frustration, anger, and embarrassment at being called out so openly, her quivering finger rose as she took a few steps back and pointed it at me.

"Look here you little bitch, if you want to play games we can play games, I'm going to be sure Paris hears of this, and you won't be seeing your phone anytime soon, I also have a minor in psychology and I'm going to arrange someone speaking to your parents about counseling, and you'll be seeing me pretty often, as I'm going to make sure you have Saturday School for the next MONTH, I dealt with your kind of bratty, mouthy, bullies, all throughout high school, I am a TEACHER and you're going to treat me as such. Now read a damn book until Paris gets here and hopefully kicks you out, I'd throw you out of this class myself but I'd like to keep my job, welcome to my Shit List Candace."

The class all seemed shocked at the curse words, they had heard it from a few angry teachers before, after all it was high school, but they had never expected that kind of rebuttal from Miss Jones and they were all now averting their gaze from me, and from Miss Jones as she turned away from me to head back towards her desk.

Her last attempt at authority was spiteful and unacceptable from such what I assumed to be an innocent little unicorn. She was still a unicorn, but a defiant one, she will break, they always do, she will quiver and squirm and whine, she will be tormented and humiliated as was already the plan, but for her defiance, she may have to suffer a bit more..

Within 3 or 4 clacks of her business shoes retreating to her desk, I'd already reached into my bag to grab step 1 of my plan. I'd also called back to her as she strutted away from me, proud of standing up for herself.

"You know I think you're wrong Sam..I think you've been added to MY shitlist.." I said coldly and calmly as I stood up from my desk quietly.

Miss Jones had paused as I spoke to her once more, even grimaced when I'd called her Sam. She rubbed her head just a moment, trying to what I assume was, keep herself calm and talk to me like an unruly student and not as she had just done when she'd lost her cool. She had just started to say:

"You know what you can just get ou..."

When I tackled her from behind, causing her to simultaneously squeal, and that squeal to go dry as the breath was knocked out of her. I was now sitting on top of Miss Jones, she was laid fully out onto her stomach, face down on the linoleum and trying to gather her breath from the wind getting knocked out of her.

This made her quiet the easy target to subdue, not to mention her size and grossly apparent lack of strength, even as my girls were beginning to stand to assist me, and the room was erupting in confused excitement, I had already pulled both her arms vertical over her head, and against the floor, I pressed both wrists together and quickly slapped step 1, otherwise known as a shiny silver pair of handcuffs over my defiant Unicorn's wrists.

Too easy.

As the cuffs clicked her wrists together, binding the late teen, she finally regained her voice, and it held nowhere near the confidence that she had just exerted, in criticizing me not a moment before. Her new voice was much more what I'd expected and the true Sam, she was scared, and confused.

"Wha..what are you doing..? What is this? What did I do to you?"

Instead of answering her, I left her clueless, everyone else in the room knew and had heard was I was capable of, but this poor girl had no idea what she was in for, so I let her mind wander as my girls arrived by my side and the 3 of us silently stood her up, we began dragging her back to the front of the classroom, as small as she was we didn't even bother making her walk, instead my two girls lifted her by the armpits, both of them having atleast 6 inches on her, her feet dangled and she managed to kick both shoes off as she struggled in vein and she continued questioning what was going on.

Sarah and Kate set her down directly in front of the classroom, in front of the teacher's desk and facing the eyes of several delinquents eager to see what was unfolding before their eyes.

"HELP! HELP! PARIS! SOMEBODY"

Jones called out loudly attempting to have her voice carry down the hall, but the school was devoid of anyone but us troublemakers in the classroom. Her desperate voice starting to squeal and call for help turned me on, but my girls and the class seemed uneasy so I had to shut her up, I'd of just taped her mouth fixing the problem completely, but I wanted to hear her reactions throughout this experience, so I resorted to threatening and lying to her.

I grabbed her by the chin while my girls held her standing in place, by her arms as her handcuffed hands now rested at her waist.

"Look keep up the screaming and this is going to get ALOT worse for you, not only will you be punished, but if I have to I will simply tape your mouth shut, so your options are to stop screaming and shut up unless spoken to, or for me to shut you up myself, maybe I'll even give you one of my dirty socks to chew on, then slap tape on your mouth, try me bitch. I dare you."

She went silent almost immediately, I winked at her still holding her chin, forcing her to look at me even as she tried to divert her gaze elsewhere.

"Now we are all going to have a very fun and educational class today, at your expense, and I'm going to film every second of it on my phone, and if you don't behave then everything that happens in this classroom today will be broadcasted around the world, all of your colleagues, and your friends, maybe even your family will see it, you'll be ruined and never work another job again, everyone here will side with me and agree to my story, that you voluntarily did all of this in some strange visual teaching aid, I'd be forced to doctor the footage and turn all of this on you,we wouldn't want that would we? " I said to the girl mostly, but loud enough for everyone to hear. I shook her head no for her, then released her chin.

The short curly haired blonde girl seemed more confused than ever at my threats and I suppose she didn't know what else to say other than..

"Wha..what do you mean by that..? Ruined? What're you going to do to me..and how could this be remotely educational..I'm sorry if I upset you Candace..I don't know what this is but please stop..we can just pretend nothing ever happened..Paris doesn't have to know and lesson could be learned..just let me go.."

she sounded defeated and sad, like she had been bullied into submission before, like the confident authority she had tried to hold had fully faltered, and she was stuck at my mercy, my panties were soaked and her pleading with me. As well as just being soaked from the anticipation of what I was about to do next..

She once again squeaked out one last repeated question.

"What're you gonna do to me..?" She seemed worried but asked matter of factly, the stuttering and blubbering no longer present. For now that is.

I looked her in her pretty green eyes, they looked wet, but she defiantly stared back at me, waiting for my answer. The classroom all knew, everyone who is reading this knows, I'd known the second I'd seen her, anyone who knows Candace Owens and sees a bound girl in front of her..knows what her intentions are. But I figured it was time to finally give my little unicorn the news that would crush her. Allowing me to finally begin.

"Look Sammy, everyone else in this school knows not to mess with me, I've never done this with a teacher but there's a first for everything, Miss Jones..I'm Candace Owens, and I humiliate anyone who crosses me or that I feel like it, I punish ANYONE who thinks they can mess with me or my girls, and if you think Paris' arrival is going to save you, your wrong, because she's getting it today too!(the boys cheered at me revealing this knowledge) she was the original target today, but you're just going to be an added bonus, I might of went easy on you..but you got lippy with me."

I'd been monologing quiet awhile and hyping up the others around me while purposely being somewhat vague, the threat of humiliation and ruin would surely get to my victim but my long explanation hadn't really answered her question just left her with more.

"What do you mean humiliate me..?

"God damnit girl you're like a broken record with all these questions, and what did I tell you about spoke when spoken to? Do I need to tape my dirty no show sock in your mouth?"

She hung her head but stayed silent.

"Since you INSIST on knowing and ruining the element of surprise, I'm going to strip you butt ass naked in front of everyone here.. (She audibly gulped at the reveal, everyone else expected it)

"..just like I do to all of those who try me..I'm going to film every inch of your naked body, and further humiliate you while your naked, doing whatever comes to my mind, like possibly spanking you..or making you pee yourself or whatever I decide to do.. that's what I've done in the past I mean.." I paused.

"Please no, you have to be joking, anything but that..I can pay you, we can come to some kind of agreement, please don't expose me in front of these students..these boys even..you're joking right.."

I was tired of being questioned, and her assuming this was some kind of joke? In short I was tired of playing games, and the clock was ticking to Paris' arrival. My unicorn had annoyed me continuing to ask stupid questions and doubt my threats, she had pleaded like I'd hoped, but this was no practical joke, she wasn't being punk'd by her fellow teachers and I decided to cut the shit and finally show her I meant business before revealing my final plan for her..

I had made sure to grab my bag when we marched her forward. It was sitting on the ground next to me. I reached down to retrieve something from the front zipper..it was duct tape, Miss Jones' eyes went wide at the realization and she quickly began stammering out about how she would shut up and didn't need her mouth taped and blah blah blah. I was kinda tired of her shrill voice already and where I would usually be much more interested in a Unicorn's pleas, I was tempted to just shut her up now, but I decided to wait, I wanted to hear her become much more desperate when I exposed her and she finally faces the reality of the scenario.

"Oh sweety, this isn't for your mouth, it's for your dress!" I excitedly announce and immediately crouch down to grab the hem of her dress.

Simultaneously she squeals in a high pitch voiced a long, drug out:

"Nooooouhh"

As I rip the hem of her businessy black dress to her neck, looking her in the eyes as I hold her dress up in front of her face. Her little white legs are surprisingly shapely rather than stumby for her height. For the first time the audience and myself are blessed with the view of Miss Jones' Panties, they aren't childish but definitely girly and basic, lime green with no design, just plain cotton briefs

As I held the dress up near her face for the class to see her panties, I gently teased and mocked her choice of underwear.

"Come on girl, Walmart briefs? Is it that time of the month or are you actually that much of a basic bitch? It's atleast nice to see some color under here, I expected grey granny panties or something with this outfit..but seriously where is your "fuck me" panties? Do you even own any?" 

I belittled the teen, looking her in the eyes as they gazed around the room at the various guys and girls seeing her undergarments, she had attempted to push the dress down with her cuffed hands, but my girls had dragged her little arms towards the ceiling.

"Fuck you just let me go! You freakin pervert."

This little bitch somehow managed to stay defiant besides the odds, this infuriated me as not only was she disrupting my flow and very much not being the little, innocent, quiet , submissive, unicorn I had expected. She was continuing to insult me even! She was right, I very much was a freakin pervert but she didn't need to be bringing attention to that, I decided her responses to my torment weren't worth hearing her bullshit any longer and I slapped a piece of tape over her mouth after her outburst, I didn't bother with the sock as it was supposed to be a dry threat and I wasn't gonna go sockless all day. If I wanted to hear any more pleas or stuff something else in her mouth, I could always untape it later, besides it was time for the show..and her repeated interruptions might kill the vibe.

Once the tape was secured over her mouth and as she mmmphed into her gag in frustration, I continued pulling the dress higher and higher up her body, the result was the dress no longer covering any of her body from the neck down, and her unmatching, but just as basic, pink bra to become exposed to the cheering classroom.

I hadn't bothered taking the dress completely off, I had essentially trapped her entire head and arms into her own dress, I secured this "bagging" by taking my ducttape and wrapping it several times around the dress that was now bundled up over  handcuffed arms, my girls had forced them vertical expecting me to remove the dress, but instead I had essentially just trapped my little captive bondaged by her own attire, with her undergarments exposed. She stood there quivering all over from the exposure, shivering from the cold classroom and mmphing into the tape, which had become a little quieter when I'd "bagged" her with the dress. She was trapped and utterly at my mercy..and this was only just beginning.

I turned away from the girl to face the gawking class for the first time, the 4 boys eyes were popping out of their skulls, staring intently at the exposed skin, and underwear, of what was supposed to be their 19 year old substitute teacher, their mouths were dropped, and they looked eager for my next move, the two girls who weren't mine were giggling at the sight before them. My girls relaxed a little, releasing the teen as she bad been bound and trapped in the black dress, she couldn't see to escape if she wanted to, and the most she would manage to accomplish if she made it out of this room, would be running around in her underwear with her hands bound reaching for the sky, lost, confused, and unable to make her way out of a dark school she was unfamiliar with. The flight risk had been minimized.

I then decided it was time to tell my audience, my victim, and my girls, just what I had in mind for little Ms. Jones. 

"Well class, I will be your teacher today, Ms. Owens, and we have a very special guest today to help teach a complex subject, she has bravely volunteered her body in the name of education and science, and with no compensation at that, how generous. She's here to be our sexual education model, and allow me to show you everything there is to know about the female anatomy. So I'd like us all to give her a warm round of applause for her bravery and sacrifice in the name all of your education, Miss Samantha Jones!..

The delinquents humored me with a mock applause and Sam shuttered at the knowledge of my plan finally being given to her and everyone else alike.

"..By the end of this curriculum I expect you all to be able to accurately identify the various parts of this woman's anatomy, girls young learn a thing or two about yourselves, and guys, well you learn everything there is to know about the opposite sex, any questions?"

Several hands shot up, I smiled at my class playing a long with my game.

"Yes, boy in the red shirt?"

He smiled at the fact that I'd chosen him and quickly followed up with a perfect first question.

"Do girls have nipples or is that just a guy thing?"

This question caused little Sam to surge with adrenaline, she stupidly decided this would be the best time to run, there was no way she would be able to see anything through the dress taped over her head, but she tried anyway. My girls went to grab her but I stopped them, expecting good humor to come from this, I wasn't disappointed, she managed to run towards the doorway, but misjudged where it was by a couple feet, the result was her running flat into the block walls, bouncing backwards, and landing flat on her panty clad ass in a daze.

She sat there on her butt, hands stretched towards the ceiling, stuck in her stupid businessy, black dress. She had definitely dazed herself a bit in the collision. Her green panties laid between her asscheeks and the linoleum, I slowly walked towards the bagged victim, be careful to be quiet and not ruin my element of surprise.

When I was right behind her and she least expected it, I suddenly and coldly said in her ear:

"Where did you think you were going?"

I then reached down with both hands and grasped the elastic waistband of her cheap lime panties, I then yanked upwards and began taking steps backwards, the result was exactly what I wanted, first the material of her panties absolutely buried itself in her crack, as I gave her a massive wedgie, then the steps backwards caused her to begin to be physically drug across the classroom and to her former position in front of the class by her wedged panties. She squealed into the tape but through the tape and thick dress fabric it was little more than a squeaking high pitched mmph.

With her arms stuck above her head she could do little to relieve the pressure on her ass as she was forced backwards and her asscheeks caused a squealing noise of friction across the linoleum. When I'd gotten her back into the spot she'd ran from, I stopped stepping backwards and dragging her by her panties, and instead pulled them vertically until she was forced to her feet.

Taking her ass off the ground succeeded in giving my audience their first view of Jones' pale and perky asscheeks, decently sized and toned for her small body. I was no longer playing games and essentially manhandled her until she was bent over the teacher's desk with my girls holding her upper half down, locking her in place.

I'd given my camera phone to the girl in the front row who wasn't with my gang, and told her to film everything in great detail, she happily obliged but had she of denied me, I'd of threatened her into doing it anyhow, I always get what I want, one way or another. I checked to make sure she was still documenting and witnessed her zoom in on Sub's wedgied asscrack.

"Good girl, might have to recruit her after this," I thought to myself.

I decided to continue my teaching act rather than just switching to humiliation mode. I continued pulling her panties vertically up her asscrack to the extent that her hips were rising from the table. I then addressed the class.

"Now boys and girls the panties our doll was wearing earlier are not "sexy panties."  She was wearing cheap underwear typically worn by children, women being comfortable at home, single ladies, and women on their period, those panties would not be a good fit for any kind of tight clothing such as leggings or tights, which our model graciously didn't bother putting on today, standard cut panties like that would leave panty lines under her clothes, the proper panty for tights, leggings, or the like, would be similar to what we now have here..(I yank the panties up a little more for demonstration purposes)

"..Panties made like this, that expose the buttcheeks, and wedge tightly up the crack, are called "thongs." Thongs are perfect for not exposing those frustrating panty lines. Thongs are more "sexy panties" that you try to seduce someone with and are generally considered more womanly than our doll's precious choice. The only difference would be an elegant triangle at the top of the buttcrack with a real thong, as this one is makeshift for educational purposes only.."

"..Also, since our model decided to back out I guess I can go ahead and teach you a little more about women, whether ANY of them admit to it or not a solid 69% of woman secretly really want to be punished by their significant others, these girls will often act out or be bratty for their partners attention, male or female, the only way to get this brattiness under control over a woman is to firmly spank her bare asscheeks until she submits to you..

"..Our little doll here decided to attempt to run, showing this blatant brattiness in public can not be accepted or else the woman will not respect you for allowing her to act this way. The only option is to redden her asscheeks until she's a good girl and starts to behave again, I'm now going to demonstrate this for your men and possibly women, who may experience an unruly female partner begging for this, the key is to be firm, hard, not go easy on her little cheeks, but also not abuse, bruise or excessively spank, this will ruin the dynamic she is trying to present in your love lives and cause her to leave you, rightfully so, its punishment not abuse boys and girls..."

With my spew over and feeling Miss Jones quiver through the waistband of her wedged panties, I began to spank her bare asscheeks, right there in front of the entire class she had been tasked with monitoring. I took my time, it had only been minutes since I'd raised my hand, and I was certain I had plenty more time before Paris' arrival.

I interchanged between her right and left buttcheeks, each spank causing her perky, round, pale cheeks to bounce and shake, in between smacks her ass would continue to quiver in anticipation of the next strike. I began to mock her as I built tempo.

"See this is what you get when you're a bad girl and misbehave! You know better than act out don't you?"

I directed the comments at our substitute teacher, held down by my girls, hands cuffed, her dress pulled over her head and taped, trapping her inside, her lime green basic panties were wedged so far up her ass they resembled a g-string, and her cheeks were beginning to redden from the onslaught of my spanks to her exposed cheeks.

I continued belittling her and asking her if she was going to behave and not run again as I spanked her. It was probably no more then 30, firm but light spankins before I was finished, she should consider herself lucky after some of the more prolonged spankins I'd delivered, the Captain's multiple turns with all of my girls coming to mind, when I was done both of Sammy's asscheeks had a few red handprints as well as a generally pink color to them now.

I kept her held down for just a moment to finish my lesson.

"See how the cheeks show obvious sign of being struck, but aren't swollen, bruised, or bleeding? Remember boys and girls pink or a light red is okay, while any more than that is abuse unless she's a masochist."

I then roughly stood the girl up, leaving her panties wedged in her crack, they were secure enough to stay that way, and I certainly wasn't going to help her pick out the uncomfortable sensation, until I ripped her panties off that is..

I asked her once more as she faced the class, pushing the material against her face to outline her head shape.

"Are you gonna behave and be a good girl so I don't have to spank you anymore?"

She nodded eagerly through the material, her facial features not showing through them fabric but the outline of her head clearly nodding.

"Good girl, I hope you learned your lesson."

I patted her on the head and addressed the class once more.

"See that's how you train a submissive girl boys and girls, write that down. "

The class laughed throughout the spanking and mocked the sub calling her "brat" and "bad girl" as I spanked her, the camera girl captured all of it , my panties were dripping and sticking to my pussy at this point, I'd always enjoyed a good humiliation, but humiliating a unicorn added to the thrill, as well as the milestone of humiliating not just am adult but a teacher at that..but I wasn't through with her, she hadn't even truly allowed me to begin.

"Since you wanted to misbehave and try to get out of your educational modeling duties I had to improvise a few lessons, but there is a gentleman with a VERY good question that we were about to answer before your little stunt. Mr. Red shirt, can you tell the class and our doll here what your question was once more in case anyone forgot?"

The guy stuttered, his voice sounding much different than earlier, I assumed it was from the very erotic scene he'd just witnessed play about before him, but even men feared me in these schools after the incident with Tommy Boy on the football field, so as my commanded, he quickly obliged to my request.

"Uhm do girls have nipples or is that just a guy thing?" He asked once more.

"Well I could tell you, but it'd be much easier to show you.."             

... to be continued

✂️ ✂️ ✂️
Executionus

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones Gets It pt1

Post by Executionus »

You gotta love the idea of turning a woman into basically a flower as a means of rendering her helpless. Glad to see this is moving again!