The Halloween Party, Part Nine TEASER.

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Halloween Party

Post by Executionus »

This is definitely turning out to be a great story! Although it is mentally amusing to see so many Halloween references in a January post.

Also as a random factoid, you currently have the high score for most times being thanked (151 as of this post) and it's not even all that close (second place is 115).
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hey, gotta get it done some time! Can't leave you all hanging until October :P

Well, now you've got me all vain and curious. Is there somewhere you can see those facts, or are you just basing it on the most common writers you see posting on here?
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

*Lady Lucia* wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:43 pm Well, now you've got me all vain and curious. Is there somewhere you can see those facts, or are you just basing it on the most common writers you see posting on here?
The top-left corner has a triple line link. That lists a whole bunch of sort and data options. The one you're looking for is Thanks List. You can sort it by column. The other day I was curious so I went there and sorted by most thanks given and also received. You were way ahead on the receiving category. My own total is crap, and I actually have more thanks for text comments than I do story content weirdly enough.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Ah, good facts! Now I wish there was a way to separate stories and comments. It'd be cool to see who has contributed the most story-wise, but the numbers are definitely skewed when a simple comment adds to anyone's given running total. Probably not an easy fix...

Also, this has motivated me to get better at thanking others. I'm rarely logged in when I'm reading stories, but I'll start making the great 'sacrifice' of spending a few seconds to show my appreciation!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I've been doing the same. I've really been more active this last month than the whole last 3+ years. The last several years have not been good for me for a multitude of reasons, ending with my divorce away from a wife that had grown obsessed with isolating me and controlling me. Now that I live alone for the first time with no roommates, girlfriends, or wives I don't have to be sneaky about writing anymore, which makes that far easier. Truthfully I've probably only read half of everything posted to this new site, especially in November and December when I'm just dead from my job.

Also I've recently been feeling nostalgic for php forums. 15 years ago I had close to 50k posts spread between 5 active forums, and was a moderator for 2 of them. Two of the forums were for adult content like this, only they also featured lots of user-submitted images of a scandalous nature. One of the forums had an anonymous upload system for the girls to post their parts, and only the site admin knew which pics went to which member. It was always a fun game trying to guess which "good girl" ladies were secretly flashing us all while playing innocent, and sometimes we posted polls for voting on our guesses. I've been nostalgic overall for forum shenanigans lately as a result of this board being a php board now.

I've been attempting to use the thanks system more actively. I do run into the conundrum where the majority of stories don't really interest me much either in subject matter or quality (or sometimes both). Usually if I commented at-all on a post that meant it was top tier. I have to break myself of that for the sake of boosting content overall.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Yeah, I hear that in regards to stories. Part of me still enjoys a lot of the older stories with more 'pure' stripping. But I also can't help but try to write my own stories with a little more 'finesse' (definition: annoying amounts of build-up) when it comes to how things play out. Ripping off clothes just doesn't feel quite as fun as manipulating/coercion/tricking/showboating/etc. etc. in terms of my girls being stripped and humiliated.
*Lady Lucia*

The Halloween Party, Part Eight

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

PART EIGHT

He was . . . he was barely touching her . . .?

Marie expected full on groping. Considering her opinion about how most pervy guys were, and the fact that she was set up where it’s not like she could prevent him from doing so anyway, the strange touch caught her completely off guard. Guys had always been easier than girls in her quest for popularity, since a flirty smile and a little arm punch were usually all it took. She wasn’t used to being out of control around guys, especially not masked ones freely touching her chest.

Nathan merely poked and prodded at her breasts. She shivered as his finger ran along the side of her left boob, and it was only when she forced herself to look away from his confident smile and down to her chest that she realized why he was being so weirdly gentle about it. Little by little, her spots of exposed skin were covered. By the time Nathan was done, complete with two mirrored rubs over her nipples, Marie's breasts were perfect orbs of caramel. No skin; just sticky material fully coating her breasts. Nathan wiped away any lingering caramel around the edges of her boobs to ensure that it was a perfect application of the stuff.

It was vaguely reminiscent of stripper gear, where she was very clearly topless, but with the private areas covered with no stringed or strapped clothing. But, instead of sticky nipple tassels, her boobs were covered in warm caramel.

As Marie cringed at the bizarre state of her chest, Brooke had already begun talking again. “Beautiful job, Nathan. Ever think about art school?”

“Hey, if nude models are involved,” Nathan shrugged, glancing over to Marie with a wink.

Ever the show-woman, Brooke waited until the audience quieted down from their reaction to Nathan’s joke. “Well, my love. I’m sorry you had to be so careful with her. Do you want to squeeze mine as a consolation?” Brooke placed a hand on her hip and jutted her chest out, “You don’t have to hold back with me!”

God, she was shameless! Half the school was here, and somehow her slutty behavior just earned some giggles instead of appalled looks. Marie forgot about her own state of undress for a moment and just watched the scene before her. Was this school that different from hers, or did she just avoid cheerleaders at her old school?

Nathan, however, didn’t take the bait. Brooke could be kidding, and then he’d be the guy who tried to make a move on her in front of everyone only to be rejected. “Nice boobs, Brooke. Take me to your bedroom later and we can talk about it.” Flirty, safe, and a potential set-up for some fun if Brooke was game.

“Wow, you want to touch the nerd more than you want to touch me? Whatever.”

“Her top is off. Want to tempt me by doing the same with yours?”

“Maybe in the bedroom later,” Brooke scoffed, but with a tiny smile as she echoed his words. “Okay, go sit. You’ve had your fun!”

“Whatever,” Nathan played the throwback game with the classic teenage girl word. He found his way back to his seat and got some victory nudges and fist bumps from the guys around him, but Marie had already taken her eyes of him. Alice had brought over two more bowls to Brooke.

Settling back into a casual pose without her boobs jutting out, Brooke faced the room for a second. “Her caramel apples look a little bare, don’t they?”

Swiveling on her heel, Brooke walked right up to Marie. “Something to say?” A raised eyebrow and a stern expression. The two bowls were B-cup sized like the last ones, but these ones were filled with crushed nuts. It was pretty obvious what was coming.

‘My arms are sore from being handcuffed up here so long.’ ‘Take the Dum Dum out of my thong.’
‘Untie me, and give me something to wear.’ ’What the fuck happened to you, Ellie?’ ‘Let me go home!’

Plenty of thoughts crossed her mind, but Marie just gave a tiny shake of her head and kept her mouth shut. Weirdly enough, she was mildly numb to being in only a thong at this point. Whatever. They had seen most of her body. It was still mortifying, but Marie was too single-minded to let it bother her for too long. Unfortunately, Brooke kept snapping her out of that numbness. Caramel on her boobs. A boy touching her. And now, an additional ‘topping.’

This time, Brooke didn’t hesitate. Suspense be damned, she needed to get the crushed nuts onto Marie’s boobs before the caramel cooled and hardened. “Hold still and hush, Mary.” Brooke placed both bowls onto Marie’s breasts like awkward bra cups, pressing into them with a smirk.

Marie winced a little as she felt the crumbly, pointy pieces pressed into her boobs. It was like nothing she had ever felt, and nothing she ever wanted to feel again. The caramel barely did anything to stop her from feeling dozens of pieces of crushed nuts rubbing against most of her boobs, and Brooke made sure to keep the bowls in position for as long as possible. Partly to ensure they stuck. Warm caramel wouldn’t be as effective as hot caramel. And, of course, partly just to prolong the awkward feeling.

“Well, Mary? Do you like them?” Brooke asked, slowly pulling the bowls away and admiring her handiwork.

The bound girl looked down at the end result, shocked to see just how much stuck. Rather than the two pale B cups she was so used to seeing when getting dressed, Marie was met with two globs of caramel and nuts protruding from her chest. Her entire breasts were covered in the sticky adhesive and crumbly pieces, but just the breasts. As rough as Brooke had been, Nathan’s earlier detail work ensured that nothing stuck outside her actual B cups. Just two perfect ‘caramel apples' against bare, fair skin.

“Good, right?” Brooke answered for her, reveling in her power, “They look better this way. No one really wanted to look at your boobs before, but now they’re actually interesting.”

Marie just met Brooke’s eyes again, not knowing what to say. Or if she should even say anything, considering the power tripping girl’s constant reminders for her to ‘hush.’ Instead, Marie just gave that same look of desperation. She actually couldn’t decide how she felt about the caramel. It was weird, and uncomfortable, and all kinds of things, but it technically did cover her exposed breasts.

“And you’ve learned to hush!” Brooke exclaimed. Now that the whole room had gotten a long view of her little art project, she stepped back up to Marie and roughly shoved the ball gag into her mouth and tightened the strap. Then she leaned forward and whispered right into Marie’s ear. “There. We can’t have you calling me ‘Ellie’ when you freak out.”

Then Marie felt it. Brooke’s fingers delicately hooking themselves underneath the waistband of her thong.

“Mm mmm!” Marie’s eyes widened and she shook her head left and right. She tried her hardest to scream the words at Brooke with just her horrified eyes. No! I did everything you asked me to! Don’t do this to me, Ellie!!!”

“FUCK you, Marie.” Brooke hissed.

For most of the night, the masked blonde had oscillated between amused and stern, but this was different. Her harsh whisper contained all the pent up anger from years ago in just three words, and the use of her real name made it more personal.

Ellie’s grudge was much stronger than Marie realized. And there was nothing she could do about the extreme revenge her ex-friend was about to take on her. Suddenly, Marie wanted nothing more than to keep baring her boobs to the room for the rest of the night. Anything, if it meant protecting her most private area from so many eyes.

But the look in Ellie’s eyes told Marie everything she needed to know: she would get no such mercy.

Sinking her talons further into the waistband of the thong and gripping the thin fabric, Brooke glared at Marie from behind her mask. And, without another word, began lowering the underwear inch by inch.
Nikolai

Re: The Halloween Party, Part Eight

Post by Nikolai »

Is this possibly being touched on this year..? Would love to see this great story concluded. Even if not before Halloween, bumped for the season.

Also it's nearly been a month since my previous parts of my own work...I've had irl and different things in the way but it'll come eventually. Sorry for anyone who's waiting.
*Lady Lucia*

The Halloween Party, Part Nine TEASER.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Seriously, don't get excited (yet). Even 'teaser' is a strong word.

For the summer contest prize, Nikolai requested more of this story. So, for public accountability, I'm bumping this story to the top and letting everyone know that I'm on it. Hopefully I can get a new part in before Halloween hits, and then another installment next month.

Also, speaking of teasers, I have some upcoming writer news--check my website on November 2nd if you want to know more!

All the best,
Lady Lucia
Nikolai

Re: The Halloween Party, Part Nine TEASER.

Post by Nikolai »

Can't wait!