The Thanksgiving Retreat

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Part 10

Post by Humilatron »

When I woke up I headed into the shower. Rachel quickly joined me and wrapped her arms around me. “God, you’re so hot,” Rachel whispered as she kissed the back of my shoulder.

I smiled. “Just you wait, Rae,” I said. “I dare you to shave yourself. Completely and utterly bare. It will make today just that more exciting.”

“Would you help me?” Rachel asked.

I raised an eyebrow as Rachel laid down on the shower floor and spread her legs wide. I grabbed the shaving gel and rubbed it into her black hairs and grabbed a razor. It took a few swipes until Rachel was completely bare as I gently shaved her until there was only a tiny bit of stubble.

I couldn’t help but stare as Rachel laid there very much exposed. She blushed slightly. “You embarrassed?” I asked.

“Not at all,” she said. “Just a little flustered at my girlfriend staring at me like pervert.”

I blushed as she smirked. “Sorry,” I said, looking away.

Rachel raised an eyebrow and kissed my cheek. “Don’t be silly,” she said. “If you want to stare, then stare.”

I glanced at Rachel and had to bite my tongue to stop from screaming as Rachel used her hands to spread herself apart, letting me see every inch of her (and I mean EVERY inch). “Wow,” I said.

“You like what you see?” Rae asked.

“Is that even a question?” I asked and leaned over to kiss her. “I don’t even have words right now. Other than... wow...”

Rachel stood up and finished cleaning herself up and washing the pubic hair down the drain. I stepped out of the shower and Rachel followed. We dried ourselves off with our towels and then headed into the bedroom. Before Rachel could even react, I grabbed the pair of handcuffs we had um... used the previous night and cuffed her hands behind her back. “Hey!” Rachel yelled.

I smirked and put my clothes on. “No clothes for you today. Today, you’re mine,” I said.

“Alright then,” she said. “What now?”

“Now we go downstairs,” I said. “Come on.”

I pulled Rachel along who seemed a bit flustered for someone who claimed not to be embarrassed about being naked. I pulled her down the stairs where everyone was waiting for us. Kira whistled and Rachel’s face seemed to get a bit more red. “Morning, Kira,” I said.

“Hey, baby sis,” Kira said. “What’s going on here?”

I shrugged. “I’m just seeing if what Rae said to me is true,” I said.

“And what’s that?” Kira asked.

“That she doesn’t get embarrassed or bothered by being naked,” I said.

Rachel and I sat down at the table. Rachel looked at me. “Are you going to let me eat?” she asked.

I thought about it. I smirked and put together a plate for Rachel and then held a fork full of eggs up to her mouth. “Open wide,” I said.

Rachel stared at me but shrugged and opened her mouth. I fed her her breakfast and then held a cup of juice up to her mouth and gently poured it into her mouth. Eventually I finished feeding her breakfast and then we headed to the hot tub and hung out for awhile.

——
*Time skip to Thanksgiving

The past few days went by quickly and slowly at the same time. I can’t even begin to describe the thrills Rae and I went through not to mention the rest of the house.

I’m fairly certain Kira and Hunter were screwing each other every night because I heard moaning despite being on the opposite side of the wall. I can’t say I never contributed to the noise in the house as Rae made it very hard to resist, but still I couldn’t figure out a way to embarrass Rae. She was too proud of her body and completely unashamed, and at some point I gave up trying.

The girl literally went streaking around the whole property without a second thought and let everyone look at her. The only thing it succeeded in doing was making me jealous. How can a girl be that hot? I don’t understand. “Today’s the day!” I heard Kira shouting down the hall. “It's go time, everyone!”

I groaned as I opened my eyes, my arms around Rae as we laid in bed together completely naked. “Kira, shut up! Let us sleep!”

“But it’s Thanksgiving and we need to get started on the food if we plan to eat! The turkey arrived yesterday and it needs to be prepped and everything! If we all contribute we can have turkey dinner by noon,” Kira said.

I sighed. I was looking forward to the food. There was turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, steamed peas, corn bread and of course gravy. And that was only the dinner. It didn’t even factor in the desserts and treats like cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie. I rolled out of bed and didn’t even bother putting on clothes. At this point, there was no point. “Oh hell no,” Kira said. “I am not having your horny juices ruining our dinner.”

“Then what do you want me to do?” I asked.

“At least get an apron,” Kira said. “Jeez you run around naked a few times and suddenly you’re a nudist. Make up your mind.m, Chloe.”

I blushed. It was funny that I started out embarrassed and modest and now I was hardly phased by the idea of being naked. In fact, it was freeing. Nothing could possibly embarrass me anymore.

By the time we finished cooking everything, I was starving. There was so much food and I doubted that we were going to finish the food all by ourselves. As we were ready to serve the food, the doorbell rang. “Are we expecting anyone?” I asked as I headed for the door.

“Uh, Chloe don’t you think you should…” I opened the door and my jaw dropped. “Put clothes on…”

I looked down at my naked body and looked back up as everyone’s parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins all stood there grinning.

I fainted.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

The Thanksgiving Retreat: Ending

Post by Humilatron »

When I came to I was surrounded by a bunch of people including Rachel, Kira, and the other family members that had arrived. In retrospect it wasn’t that many more people, in fact there were a total of 10 more people. Rachel’s parents and grandparents, Zach’s aunt and uncle, our cousins, and our father.

“Sorry we scared you, hun,” Rachel’s mother said. “We wanted to pay respect and celebrate together.”

My heart raced. All these people saw me naked. Completely and utterly naked. I had become so used to just wandering around the house naked that I never considered anyone else seeing me like that. Especially mine and Rachel’s cousins. “We know it’s been hard on both of you,” my father said. “It’s been just as hard on me too, but we wanted to come together and celebrate because it’s what your mother would have wanted. Of course, I wasn’t expecting you to be naked.”

My face couldn’t have turned any redder. “I’m sorry,” I mumbled. “I wasn’t expecting you…”

“It’s okay. I’m glad you’re freeing yourself,” my dad said. “If this is how you want to live, then I won’t stop you.”

I nodded and looked awkwardly at Rachel and Kira and then back to my father. But before I could speak, my stomach growled for me. The others laughed as they said. “I think we should go ahead and eat,” Rachel’s father said.

We all got up and gathered around the table. I sat next to Kira and Rachel and the others arranged themselves around.

For the first time in 5 months, I smiled, truly smiling at everyone. I was free. And I was thankful for the life I was given.

It felt normal as we ate the food and chatted as if nothing was wrong because nothing was wrong.

Rachel leaned over and whispered. “Get ready… because Christmas is coming. And I have a feeling it’ll be just as thrilling.”

I raised an eyebrow as Rachel kissed my cheek and Kira wrapped an arm around me, bringing me into a hug. I was with my favorite people in the world. And nothing, truly nothing could ruin it… for now.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805