The Thanksgiving Retreat

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

The Thanksgiving Retreat

Post by Humilatron »

“We’re going to do what?” I asked.

“We’re going to the Retreat. We’re going to spend the whole month there. It’s going to be all about celebrating Thanksgiving,” my sister, Kira said. “Come on, we’re all adults now and we don’t have to worry about school and we’re young enough to not have to worry about jobs. It’s the perfect year to do this. We have nothing to worry about.”

“And who else is coming with us?” I asked.

“All of my friends, all of your friends,” Kira said. “You can invite your girlfriend and I’ll invite my boyfriend.”

“She’s not my girlfriend,” I said.

“Yeah, sure,” Kira said, rolling her eyes. “Chloe, I don’t care what you consider her, you should still invite Rachel. And I will invite Hunter.”

“The Kunter duo,” I teased.

“Shut up,” Kira said, wacking me with a pillow. “And for your information we are the Hira duo.”

“Fine, I guess I’ll go and invite Rachel along with my other friends and you’ll invite Hunter and the rest of your friends which will leave us with 6 people. 3 of my friends, myself, Hunter, and you,” I said.

“Are you trying to imply that I have no friends?!” Kira glared.

“Oh no, I would never do something like that,” I said, trying not to laugh. “Let’s just go invite our friends and then we’ll regroup and pack our bags. We should leave as soon as we can.”

“Deal,” Kira said. “I’ll invite 3 of my friends and Hunter, you invite 3 of your friends and Rachel, then we regroup to pack.”

I nodded and Kira left as I dialed Rae’s number. “Hello?” Rae said as she answered the phone.

“Hey, Rae,” I said. “I was wondering if you wanted to come to the Retreat with my sister and some of our friends.”

“When?” Rae asked.

“Um from now until the end of the month?” I answered.

“Wow that’s crazy,” Rae said. “Sure, I’m game. Got nothing better to do this month. Plus I’d love to see my favorite girl.”

I blushed and smiled. “Favorite?”

“Yeah, I love Kira so much,” Rae teased.

“Shut up, that’s mean,” I said, pretending to pout.

Rae laughed. “When are we making this official?”

“I... I’m just nervous,” I said, looking out the window. “I don’t know Rae. I’ve never done something like this before. I don’t want to ruin what we already have.”

“We won’t ruin it,” Rae said. “I promise. Let me show you over this month that what we have is special and it won’t be ruined. Let me prove to you that we can do this.”

“Alright, I look forward to see what you do,” I said. “I’ll see you later, Rae.”

“Bye,” Rae said.

We both hung up at the same time. I then called Quinn, Zach, and Regina and they all said they were on board. Kira and I met back in the room as I had already begun packing my bags. “Oh my God, Chloe. You still have these underwear?” Kira said holding up a pair of Hello Kitty panties from my underwear drawer.

I blushed. “I dunno I just haven’t gotten rid of them yet,” I said.

“Well, I think you should take them on the trip,” Kira said, tossing them into my suitcase.

“What? No,” I said. “I don’t wear them anymore.”

“Maybe not, but I still think it would be fun to have them with you even if you never wear them,” Kira said.

“Fine, I’ll take the Hello Kitty underwear, but YOU have to take your Care Bear underwear then,” I said. “It’s only fair.”

I walked over to Kira’s drawers and pulled out Kira’s Care Bear underwear and tossed them in her suitcase. “Oh come on,” Kira said. “Fine. I’ll take the Care Bear underwear and you take the Hello Kitty underwear, but we both have to wear them at some point during the Retreat.”

“Deal,” I said, shaking Kira’s hand.

We finally finished packing our bags and then headed for the car. We put our suitcases in and then Kira drove to Rae’s house who was already waiting for us, ready with her suitcase. We loaded her bag into the car and then made our way around the neighborhood, picking up everyone. I had moved to Rae’s car and sat with her in the passenger’s seat while Hunter sat in the passenger’s seat of Kira’s car. Rae picked up our friends while Kira picked up hers and we followed behind Kira as she led us toward the Retreat.

We pulled up to the lot and it was huge. It was a big log cabin that had a hot tub, a pool, and was pretty much in the middle of nowhere. It was also right next to a lake where there were kayaks and other stuff.

“Alright,” Kira said. “Hunter will be in my room, Rae is in Chloe’s room, Zach is in Michael’s room, Regina is in Joanne’s room, Quinn is in Tara’s room. Go settle in and do whatever you want for today. Tomorrow the real fun begins.”

Rae and I went to find our room and we claimed the furthest one down the hall that seemed to be the master bedroom because there was an on-suite. “Wow,” I said. “We struck gold.”

“Yeah,” Rae said. “This is really nice. How much is this place?”

“Well, this place was inherited from our grandfather who passed away last year. Technically it went to our mom, but well... you know,” I said.

“I’m so sorry, Chloe,” Rae said. “Two losses in the span of a year. That must have been heartbreaking.”

“It’s been hard, but I think that’s why we’re having this retreat. So we can unwind and not have to worry for a month,” I said as I placed my suitcase next to the right side of the bed and Rae placed hers on the left.

“Isn’t that more of a reason why we should stop waiting,?” Rae asked. “We never know how much time we have left in this world, and I would hate leaving with regrets.”

“I’m sorry, Rae,” I said. “I just... maybe you’re right, but I guess I’m just scared.”

“What are you scared about?” Rae asked, stepping close to me.

“I’m afraid I'm not good enough,” I whispered.

Rae leaned toward me. “Please, Chloe. You’re good enough. You’re so beyond good enough,” she said. “You need to learn to not be scared. You need to learn to just dive in. Take a dive with me, Chloe.”

“I don’t know, Rachel,” I said. “Give me a month. By the end of the month, I will have your answer.”

“Fine,” Rae said. “I’ll give you till the end of the month. In the mean time. We’ll have lots and lots of fun.”

“I’m counting on it,” I said.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

Part 2

Post by Humilatron »

I woke up with Rae’s arms wrapped around me, spooning me. I had to admit she looked really hot in her pajamas. She had a tank top and short shorts on and I had on a large shirt and shorts. If anyone walked in, they might get the wrong impression. I sighed and rolled out of Rae’s arms and headed for the shower. It was a really nice shower, but it positioned so I couldn’t see the door, so I didn’t notice when someone came in and took my clothes and towel that I had brought in with me. When I finished showering I climbed out, and looked around.

I immediately noticed my clothes were gone and my towel. I also realized the only way out was to head our of the room where Rae was. I could only hope that Rae was still asleep so that she wouldn’t see me naked. I dried myself off as best as I could using paper towels and then quietly snuck out the door. I noticed Rae wasn’t in bed, but I also noticed our suitcases were no longer in the room.

I realized that I had no clothes, nothing, but then I saw something on the bed that left me in anguish. It was Kira’s pair of Care Bear underwear. It was the only thing that I could wear to protect my modesty. I realized then I had been set up. Obviously Kira knew that I had no choice but to wear her underwear which in turn would make it look like that it was my pair of underwear when it wasn’t. Not wanting to go out naked, I reluctantly put the pair of underwear on and walked out of the room.

It seemed no one was in their rooms anymore which meant I had to head downstairs and look for Kira. I covered my chest and looked around. “Kira,” I called out from the banister next to the stairs.

There was no response. I walked down the stairs. I called out Kira’s name again. “In the kitchen,” Kira said.

“Kira you have to help me,” I said.

“Come here, Chloe. I can’t hear you,” Kira yelled.

I walked into the kitchen and my eyes widened immediately as I saw a group of people that were more than just our friends. They all turned and looked at me as I stood there topless in Care Bear underwear. Rachel looked at me and laughed. “Wow, Chloe, already streaking around the house?”

“Cute underwear, Chloe,” Kira teased.

Everyone snickered as I desperately tried covering up. “Kira where’s my clothes?!” I asked. “And why did you leave me YOUR underwear?!”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Kira said. “I didn’t touch your clothes and it’s clearly your underwear. Why else would you be wearing it?”

“Come on, Chloe. You might as well eat breakfast,” Rachel said.

I looked at the other people who were there. “Who are these people?” I asked.

“They’re others who are staying on this property,” Kira said. “We’re not the only ones who stay at the Retreat. Now come on, Chloe. Eat your breakfast.”

I sighed and sat down at the table. I served myself some scrambled eggs and bacon and some orange juice. Rachel grinned as she sat next to me. “Sorry, Chloe,” she whispered. “It was just too tempting. Besides, I promised you a month of fun. Nice Care Bears.”

I blushed. “You took my clothes?”

“No, but I did have a part to play,” Rae said. “We all contributed one way or another.”

“You’re mean,” I whispered.

“Sorry,” Rachel whispered back. “But it was worth seeing that expression on your face. I do know they talked about putting yours and my suitcase in the laundry room. Might want to check there.”

I quickly ate my food and drank my juice and then headed to the laundry room where my clothes were. I threw on a bra, a shirt and pants, and then headed back out. Kira snickered, but I said. “Very funny, Kira, but watch your back. I’ll be looking to take my revenge.”

Then I headed for the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for the first full day of the Retreat.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Part 3

Post by Humilatron »

I put my suitcase back in my room and put on a bikini. I dove into the pool that had heated water and it felt so good. Kira followed me and dove in with her own bikini. “Hey sis,” Kira said. “No hard feelings right?”

“No, it was fun,” I said. “I’m over it.”

“That’s good,” Kira said. “You know, I watch you a lot. I honestly don’t understand why you don’t give Rachel a chance. She’s clearly in love with you, and you clearly have feelings for her too. So what’s the problem?”

“I... I just feel like... if I pursue this and something goes wrong, I will not only lose a person I really care about, but I’ll also lose someone that I see as my best friend. And I don’t know if I can do that,” I said.

“Babe, if you keep at it, you’ll lose her anyways,” Kira said. “One day she’ll just move on and you’ll have missed your golden opportunity to know what you could’ve been. I mean Hunter and I went back and forth for awhile too. I finally got the courage to just ask him, but if I had waited just a week longer, he probably would’ve moved on, and I would be stuck alone. I’m just saying if you like her, don’t miss your shot with her.”

“Thanks, Kira,” I said. “I’ll think about it.”

I climbed out of the pool and wrapped a towel around me. I took Kira’s towel as well. “Hey, what are you doing?”

“Getting my revenge,” I said as I waved around Kira’s bikini.

Her eyes widened and looked down. She swam up against the wall and blushed as I walked inside. Everyone was sitting in the lounge area watching the pool as Kira looked around for anything to help her. We had a great view as Kira finally climbed out of the pool and headed for the door. Unfortunately for her, I had locked the door behind me and that meant she was locked out and would have to walk all the way around to the front door.

I grinned as Kira glared at me. Everyone laughed and snickered as Kira stood there naked not even really covering herself. Eventually she ran around the house and tried the front door, but Rachel rushed over and locked it before she could get to it, leaving her completely locked out. Kira rang the doorbell, but no one answered as everyone watched her through the windows as she desperately tried to find an unlocked door, but with no luck. She finally came back around and banged on the window. “CHLOE LET ME IN!” Kira yelled. “PLEASE! It’s fucking freezing out here! You win!”

I sighed and opened the door for Kira as she ran inside.

Rae laughed and we ran up the stairs together before Kira had the chance to chase after us. We locked the door to the master bedroom and collapsed onto the bed. I sighed and looked at Rae. “You’re right, that was fun,” I said. “This is fun. And after what Kira said to me, I think... what the heck. Let’s do it. Let’s date.”

“Really?” Rae said, smiling.

I nodded. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead. “Rae, I really like you. And I’m scared I might lose you, but I don’t want any regrets or thoughts about what could’ve been. I want to spend this month enjoying my time with you and everyone else. And I don’t want to hold back anymore,” I said.

I kissed Rachel and she kissed me back. “I’m so glad,” Rachel said.

We kissed and snuggled for a little bit and then I put on proper clothes. It was only then I noticed my suitcase. I noticed the slot where my underwear was was now filled with kiddy panties. Panties that had Dora the Explorer, Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Strawberry Shortcake, Sesame Street, Blue’s Clues, My Little Pony, Barbie, and many more. There wasn’t a single pair of normal underwear.

Rachel looked over my shoulder and laughed. “Nice underwear,” Rachel said. “I thought you would at least have one grown up pair.”

I blushed. “Must be my sister’s doing,” I said.

“Right,” Rachel said, and then she kissed me on the cheek. “Well I’m sure you’ll look adorable in them.”

I blushed even redder and put on a pair of the My Little Pony underwear. I actually liked MLP: FiM so it was a little less embarrassing to me. I looked down at Twilight Sparkle’s smiling face on my crotch though and really felt my cheeks heat up, I slipped on a pair of sports pants and a shirt. After was ready, Rachel and I headed down the stairs where Kira was waiting now fully clothed.

“Okay,” Kira said. “Now we’re going to go on a hike. So go put your walking shoes and let’s go.”

Before we knew it we were making our way up the trails. It was absolutely exhausting, and as I walked, I noticed something odd about my pair of pants. I didn’t realize until too late why that was until Kira snatched my pants and they tore away. I was left standing there in a shirt and my underwear, miles from our house and surrounded by our friends.

Kira laughed along with our friends as they all teased me for my choice of underwear. “First Care Bears now Ponies,” Kira laughed. “Wow, Chloe. I would’ve thought you would’ve brought one pair of more mature underwear.”

Everyone snickered and I glared at Kira. “It’s your fault. You replaced all my underwear,” I said.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Kira said. “But I find it hilarious.”

“I’m going back home!” I yelled.

“Come on, Chloe. Don’t be a spoilsport just because you chose to wear a pair of embarrassing underwear. Let’s just keep walking. We’ll turn around after another mile or two.”

I glared at Kira, but she just kept walking forward. I didn’t want to walk back by myself in fear of getting lost, so I was forced to continue walking with them while they teased me for my underwear.

When we reached the destination, Kira then yanked my underwear down and Hunter grabbed me from behind, lifting me up so that Kira could pull my underwear completely off, leaving me completely bottomless. Kira then grabbed my shirt and pulled it off along with my bra. I squealed and covered my body as best as I could but Kira and the others ran off the other direction while Hunter held me, pulling my hands behind my back for a few minutes before running off without me.

I stood there, miles from our house, alone and naked. And as I looked around, I realized I didn’t know exactly which way was back towards the house as everyone had dispersed in different directions and I was spun around to the point where everything looked like the way we had come from. The worst part was that Hunter had tied my hands behind my back using some zip ties leaving mr unable to cover my body.

I felt so embarrassed as I spent a good half hour trying to find my way back. By the time I made it back, all of the doors were locked and since my arms were tied behind my back, there was nothing I could do. Kira and the others all laughed as they saw me standing outside naked. Kira shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. She wasn’t going to let me back inside. Kira then pulled out her phone and aimed it at me. My eyes widened but I couldn’t do anything as Kira snapped a few pictures of me standing there naked with my arms behind my back.

Kira smirked and I turned myself around to avoid more pictures. Unfortunately that meant Kira could now take pictures of my backside, and she did. She finally let me back inside but kept my hands tied. “Consider this punishment for locking me outside naked,” Kira said. “No one is to help you out of those Zip ties until the end of the day.”

And no one did help me out as I was forced to walk around the house naked without the ability to cover anything. This was only the first day of the Retreat. We had about 29 more to go.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Part 4

Post by Humilatron »

I spent the whole day completely naked, unable to really cover myself, so when I was finally free from my binds I was able to to relax. I stretched my arms out and yawned as Rachel was lying in bed next to me. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said. "They were a little tight though."

"Oh yeah?" Rachel said, taking hold of one of my wrists and pulling it towards her. "Oh yeah, there's a bit of red around your wrists. You look really hot though."

I blushed. "Rae, come on. This was just the first day," I said. "I have a feeling this month will only get crazier."

"Oh... I'm sure," Rae said, moving her body on top of mine. "You look really hot, Chloe. I think you're right. I think it's going to get really crazy really fast."

I kissed Rachel and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I have a feeling this month will be one that we remember for the rest of our lives," I said. "And I'm excited to see how everything unfolds."

"Excited?" Rachel asked. "Excited in what way?"

I nibbled my bottom lip and smiled shyly, "Well, I mean already Kira and I have been streaking around naked. And I admit, as embarrassing as it was, it was also exciting. So I'm just saying whatever comes next, I'm sure will be something."

"I suppose you're right," Rachel said as she kissed my naked breast. "It's definitely going to get really exciting, but maybe not all for bad reasons."

Rachel moved one hand to caress my breast and the other moving down to my inner thigh. I sighed and resisted a moan. "Maybe not now, Rachel. Let's take this slower," I said. "But I promise we'll have an exciting month. Just wait. We're only just get started."

Rachel positioned herself off of me and moved back to her side of the bed. “Alright, we can slow down,” Rachel said, but she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me against her body.

We dosed off to sleep after that.

I woke up to the sound of water running. I guessed that Rachel was in the shower and I saw her clothes laid out on the bed. I thought about getting revenge from last time. I grinned and decided to put her clothes on my body and then hid the rest away in a spare unused bedroom. I took the bedsheets and towels and hid them too.

I then got an even crueler idea as I went down to the basement and shut off the hot water. I heard the loudest screech from upstairs and ran upstairs and sat down pretending to be eating my breakfast. Kira laughed and smirked. “Wow, sis. What did you do?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I said. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Excepr in about 4 minutes, Rachel came storming down the stairs butt naked. “CHLOE LEANNE KING! HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY CLOTHES AND TURN OFF THE HOT WATER!!” She yelled.

I couldn’t even stop myself from laughing while Rachel glared at me, and Kira laughed along with the others who were there. “What do you mean, Rachel Bailey Scott? Since we’re using full names. I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I said.

“Oh you don’t?” Rachel said, gesturing to the clothes I was wearing. “Well fine, I guess I’ll just walk around naked.”

“Okay,” I said, turning back to munch on my cereal that I had poured for myself.

“Watch your back, Chloe,” Rachel whispered. “I plan to get my revenge in style.”

I raised an eyebrow, but shrugged my shoulders. “Do your worst,” I said. “You ain’t got nothing on me!”

I put my bowl in the sink and ran out the door while Rachel huffed. I figured she was serious with that threat, so I decided to go out on a kayak and paddled to the other side of the lake to hide from Rachel. I camped out, hoping to just go the day without seeing Rachel, but it didn’t exactly work out because I was sitting in the sun, I noticed something about the outfit was weird. It seemed to be... falling apart. I realized if I didn’t act quickly, I would be stuck outside naked. I rushed to the kayak and started paddling back toward the house, but as I did the top came apart along with my bra, leaving me topless as I rowed. It wasn’t long after that my pants and underwear also fell apart leaving me rowing back butt naked.

I quickly moved the kayak back to land and then took off running for the house. Sure enough, the doors were locked and I was naked, again. I figured there wasn’t any point on trying to fight, so I went to the hot tub and sat in there.

Eventually, Rachel came out to join me, naked. “You enjoy yourself?” Rachel asked.

“Loved it,” I said. “Clever. Replacing your clothes.”

Rachel smirked. “I knew you couldn’t resist,” she said and kissed my cheek. “You looked really hot rowing back naked.”

“I was trying to impress you,” I said with a grin.

Rachel smiled. “I figured you were,” she said.

I wrapped my arms around Rachel. “You look really hot like this,” I said.

“Thanks, you do too,” Rachel said. “Oh, I think tomorrow is going to be extra exciting.”

“How so?” I asked.

“Because Kira has plans, and you know whatever she has planned will probably include something with embarrassing her sister and friends,” Rachel said.

“I guess we’ll find out,” I said. “I’m ready for whatever she throws at us next.”

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Part 5

Post by Humilatron »

“Wake up!” Kira yelled as I stirred awake. “Everyone get out of bed!”

Kira was practically banging pots and pans waking everyone up.

“Go away, Kira!” I yelled.

“Not until you two get out of bed!” Kira yelled, pulling the sheets off of us.

My eyes widened and I blushed. Kira stared at me. “Don’t tell me you two... fucked,” Kira said.

“No, we just slept naked together,” I said. “We didn’t... we’ve never...”

“Whatever,” Kira said. “Just get up.”

Kira walked out of the bedroom and yelled down the hallway, waking everyone up.

I quickly jumped up and threw on clothes immediately. Rachel was still knocked out, lying there naked. I couldn’t help but stare. I walked over to Rachel’s side and shook her gently. “Rachel, wake up,” I said.

“Mmm, five more minutes,” Rachel groaned.

“Fine, but in five minutes I’ll drag your naked ass out of bed, and you’ll be going like that,” I said.

Rachel groaned and stirred awake. “You checking me out?”

“No,” I blushed. “Come on, Kira already caught us sleeping naked together and already got the wrong idea.”

“Is that such a bad thing?” Rachel mumbled.

“No, not really, but a little awkward,” I said. “Now come on, get dressed and let’s go.”

I smacked her butt for good measure making her squeal. “Hey!”

“Get up,” I said. “Or I’ll do it again.”

“Hmmm,” Rachel said. “Maybe that’s not a bad thing.”

“Shut up, Rae,” I said, trying to resist smiling. “Get up.”

“Okay, okay. I’ll get up,” Rachel said, as she sat up.

She walked over to her suitcase and put her clothes on and then we headed downstairs where the others were waiting.

“So what exactly are we doing, Kira?” I asked when everyone was waiting together.

“We have an adventure planned out,” Kira said. “That’s all I’ll say. We have a ways to drive, but when we get there, then the fun will begin.”

“What exactly are we going to be doing though?” Tara asked.

“We’re going to go zip lining,” Kira said. “It’ll be great.”

“Is that all?” I asked.

“Come now, I can’t spoil all of the fun,” Kira said. “Now let’s get to the bus that I rented for this very occasion.”

We all made our way outside where the bus was parked. We all sat down while Kira started to drive.

I sat next to Rachel and leaned my head against her shoulder. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me. I noticed Tara and Joanne snuggling together while Regina and Michael were chatting and Zach and Quinn were asleep.

I noticed part of Rachel’s underwear band was poking out, and I noticed the brand was... familiar. We were seated in back, and I looked around before I yanked Rachel’s shorts down. I put a hand over Rachel’s mouth before she screamed. Rachel blushed and looked at me as I raised an eyebrow. “You took my underwear,” I whispered.

“They were cute,” Rachel muttered.

“Okay, Hello Kitty,” I mumbled.

“Shut up,” she said, reaching to pull her shorts back up, but I put my foot down, keeping them down.

“Leave them until we arrive,” I said.

Rachel squirmed but nodded. I couldn’t tell if Kira could see what was going on through the mirrors, but if she did, she didn’t acknowledge it.

Rachel seemed to forget about her shorts when we arrived, though, because she stood up and started walking. I took the opportunity to slip the shorts off of her completely and tossed them into the middle of the aisle.

Everyone’s heads turned as Rachel blushed and ran to get her shorts while everyone laughed. Rachel glared at me, but put her shorts back on as we filed out of the bus.

“Okay, here we are,” Kira said. “The plan is to zip line which is about 2 miles long. When you reach the end, you’ll have to wait. I’ll go first.”

“I’ll go last,” Rachel said.

“I’ll go second,” Hunter said.

“I’ll go third,” Quinn said.

“Just go when you want,” Kira said. “Be careful, safety first. I don’t want anyone plunging to their deaths.”

We followed Kira up to where the start of the zip line was she clipped herself in and before long she started flying down the zipline.

Everyone took their turn until it was just Rachel and myself on the platform. Rachel helped me strap in, but as she did, she made some adjustments to the harness. When she pushed me off, I screamed as my clothes ripped off of my body, leaving me flying fast towards the others who waited on the other side, naked. Look, I didn’t think to wear underwear for some reason, so... when I landed, Kira was doubled over laughing while the others filmed me. I blushed and desperately covered myself.

Rachel soon joined us and smirked. “Feeling a little breezy?” Rachel asked.

My face was so red I didn’t even respond, I couldn’t. “Where are my clothes?” I asked.

“About 2 miles the other direction. And to be honest, I’m not sure if they’re salvageable,” Rachel said.

“That’s okay, I think these will work fine,” Kira said as she pulled my arms behind my back and cuffed them.

“Hey!” I yelled.

“My God you two are ruthless,” Quinn laughed as she was still recording everything. “Looking good, Chloe.”

I was even more surprised when Kira cuffed my ankles together. I looked down, and my mouth never closed. “What is this?”

“I told you we had exciting things planned,” Rachel said as she pulled out a vibrator from a bag she had been carrying.

My eyes widened as she put it inside me. “Guys, wait,” I said. “Please.”

“This is what you get, Chloe,” Rachel said as she turned on the vibrator. “You’re going to be squirming very soon. I told you I would get my revenge in style.”

“So... you all... p-planned this out?” I asked.

“We were always going to go zip-lining,” Kira said. “This was just an added bonus.”

I collapsed onto the ground as the vibrator vibrated inside of me. It was intense, really intense. Rachel helped me up, and walked with me as we all headed over to where there was a stream and a waterfall. They laid me down and watched as I squirmed and my back arched. “UGGH!” I moaned.

I was already breathing heavily as the vibrations only got more intense. Rachel pulled out a remote and turned the dial that was on it. I practically screamed from the immense feelings of pleasure. The vibrator was right against my g-spot too which didn’t help at all as I tried to fight back the feelings of pleasure, though it didn’t work. “Gahhh.”

Rachel pulled my legs apart as my pussy was on full display for everyone to see. I was grateful we were in a secluded area, but absolutely mortified to have this done in front of our friends. Just before I climaxed, Rachel hit a switch, and the vibrations stopped. I gasped. “No,” I cried. “No don’t be so cruel!”

“I’m sorry, Chloe, but I can’t allow you to orgasm here,” Rachel whispered. “Be a good girl and hold it in, and maybe when we get back you can be rewarded.”

“No, Rae please,” I pleaded. “Please let me cum. Let me release.”

“No,” Rachel said. “You are not allowed to. If you cum before you are given permission, you will walk home like that. Your hands cuffed, your ankles cuffed, and we’ll put the vibrator inside you and leave it on while we drive away, leaving you to walk back. That’d be a VERY long walk.”

I blushed but nodded. Rachel helped me up and it felt like forever before we finally headed back to where the bus was. We encountered a few people not part of our group, but no one made a huge deal about me.

We finally got home, and I was able to resist cumming. I was carried up the stairs by Kira and Rachel who put me down on the bathroom floor. Kira undid the cuffs and I rubbed my wrists and ankles. She then left leaving me alone with Rachel. “Rae, that was...” I said. “Amazing. Please, let me cum for you. Please let me release. Please, Rae. I want you. I want you and I don’t want you to hold back.”

Rae smiled and kissed me, and then bent down and tongued my pussy. “You can cum, Chloe,” Rachel said as her tongue toyed with my clit.

I blushed at the thought but I took advantage of the permission. Almost instantly, I came all over and let out a cry so loud I was sure the entire house heard us. My face was red. I was embarrassed, mortified, but excited.

“You were right,” I sighed. “This was exciting.”

“And we still have so many days left,” Rachel said as she kissed my bare lips, spread them apart and kissed them again. “I think tomorrow will be a bit calmer though. It’s supposed to be a day where we can all relax and recuperate. I suppose we’ll find out. Now, Chloe. I’m so turned on by all of this, I feel... I needed to be rewarded.”

Rachel stripped her clothes off and spread her legs showing me her black pussy hairs. I smiled and lowered myself onto her as we assumed a 69 position. She licked me while I licked her, and it was absolutely amazing, even if the whole house could hear us moaning. It was still exciting. Embarrassing, but exciting.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Part 6

Post by Humilatron »

When I rolled out of bed, I immediately headed for the shower. I didn’t even turn the dial that high as I longed for a cold shower after the uh workout from last night. I sighed, happy to have a break from the craziness. I stood there letting the water flow down my naked bare skin, eyes closed, getting lost in the moment. I didn’t even notice Rae until she wrapped her arms around me. “Mmm,” she sighed. “You’re hot.”

“Don’t you mean cold?” I mumbled.

“Nah, I mean hot,” Rae said as she kissed the back of my neck. “Even with the cold water, you’re still hot.”

I felt Rae’s hands moving up and down my body and I smiled. I turned around and kissed Rae as the water poured on our bodies. “I can’t believe how much I’ve changed in just a few days. Just a few days ago, I said I was scared, and I was,” I said. “But now... after everything... I dunno. I feel different. I feel stronger in a way.”

Rachel massaged my back. “I know,” she said. “I’ve noticed a change in your character a lot. Just a few days ago you were so shy and nervous, but now... now you’re so brave and daring.”

“I guess it helps when we’re so far out from the real world,” I said. “It feels... freeing. There’s no pressure, no worries, not really anyways. And I love it. Even if it’s embarrassing, I still...”

I frowned as I kept thinking. “Hey, are you okay?” Rae asked.

I felt my body collapse and my knees gave in. Rachel caught me and held me in her arms. “I... I don’t know...” I said. “I... I just... thought of my mom. I’m sorry. I ruined the moment.”

“Hey, hey stay with me,” Rachel said, shutting the shower off. “It’s okay. You’re okay.”

“I... I just got overwhelmed,” I said. “I’m fine, really. I just... Rachel, am I a bad person for feeling this way? For being this way when my mom, she just... it’s been 5 months. But I just... feel guilty.”

“Hey, you’re allowed to move on, Chloe,” Rachel said. “You’re allowed to feel happy and to be happy. That doesn’t make you a bad person.”

“But I feel like I shouldn’t be feeling what I’m feeling. I just lost my mom and here we are fucking around like it’s nothing,” I cried.

“They call it a retreat for a reason,” Rae said. “You’re meant to work on moving forward and you’re not guilty for feeling... happy. It’s been 5 months, Chloe. You’re allowed to move on.”

“I guess you’re right,” I sighed, taking a deep breath. “I’m sorry, we were just having fun and I ruined it.”

“No, don’t say that,” Rae said, “it’s okay. Maybe you should talk to your sister about this. It’s not good to hold these feelings back. You should just enjoy yourself, but you should also talk to your sister about how you feel. Maybe she feels the same way.”

I nodded. “Yeah, that makes sense.”

Rachel helped me dry off and I went and got dressed. I walked over to my sister’s room and knocked on the door. “Come in,” I heard my sister on call out.

I opened the door slowly and saw Kira lying on the bed. “Hey, Kira,” I said softly. “I... I need to talk to you.”

Kira looked at me and probably saw I was being serious. She patted the spot next to her and said. “Come here, baby sis.”

I climbed into the bed next to her and before I could even speak, I felt myself break down crying. Kira wrapped her arms around me as I cried. “I’m sorry,” I whispered. “W-we were just having fun and I...I’m a mess. I’m ruining this trip.”

“Hey, hey there baby sis, you’re not ruining this trip. If anything you’ve made it so much better,” Kira said. “Let’s be honest we have been needing the escape for a bit now. The purpose of this trip was to help you feel better.”

“I...I’m sorry,” I cried. “I just... I miss mom. I think I’ve been bottling it a bit, not talking about it because I’ve been having fun and everything, but I feel deep down, that’s how I feel.”

“Oh, Chloe,” Kira said. “I didn’t realize you felt that way. I’ve been missing mom too, but I’ve been using this time to really reflect and allow myself to be lost during these days. But Chloe, you shouldn’t be pushing down these feelings if that’s how you feel. It’s okay to miss mom.”

I didn’t respond as I squeezed Kira tightly and she squeezed back. “I’m sorry. We were just having fun and I... I...”

“It’s okay, Chloe,” Kira said. “This was why we did this in the first place. To help just let loose our emotions whatever they are. It’s okay to feel sad, Chloe. We just lost our mom and our grandfather in the last year. I’d be more concerned if you weren’t upset in some way.”

“Am I bad person if I feel... happy? These past few days have just been... so different,” I whispered. “I’ve been embarrassed and humiliated, and yet I feel... excited and happy. But now I’m an emotional wreck.”

“First of all, you’re not a bad person for your emotions,” Kira said. “As for the embarrassed yet excited thing. I think it’s normal for things to not be so straightforward. I think people feel like they can only feel one emotion at a time, but that’s not the case at all. So being an ‘emotional wreck’ as you put it, is normal.”

I nodded and sighed taking deep breaths. “Thank you, Kira. For everything. These past few days have been everything I’ve been needing. And I hope that the rest of the month can continue to do just that.”

“Of course, baby sis,” Kira said. “By the way, I know at the beginning you were nervous about the whole Rae situation. But to me at least, it sounds like something else is happening. Care to fill me in?”

I blushed. “I... um... we... I don’t know what we’re doing,” I said. “I guess we’re doing something. I mean... we’ve had moments together... but I don’t know if we’re technically together. But I mean... I really have been enjoying my time with her.”

Kira stared at me. “Chloe are you telling me, despite me hearing you guys clearly fucking each other, you don’t know if you’re dating?”

“Uh, well technically, I mean she said we were, but we never put labels,” I stammered.

“Did you ask her out?” Kira asked.

“Yeah, I mean sort of. I said let’s date,” I said.

“And did she say yes?” Kira asked.

“Y-yeah,” I said.

“Then why don’t you know if you’re dating? Isn’t that pretty clear?” Kira asked.

“I guess,” I said. “I just have never done this before. I mean, technically, we haven’t gone on a date yet.”

“I mean technically this is just a really long date,” Kira said. “But I don’t think it matters, you goof. You two are dating if you asked and she said yes. I don’t know why there’s confusion especially when I can hear you from down the hall.”

I blushed and shrugged my shoulders. “Fine, we’re dating,” I said.

“If you need to talk, you always can,” Kira said. “Please. I don’t want you holding back your feelings just because you’re afraid of ruining the fun. Because believe me, you’re doing anything but ruining the fun. I think everyone’s enjoying these antics. I mean, I haven’t heard any complaints from anyone. It’s okay to feel sad or happy or excited or whatever, it’s what makes you human.”

I nodded and smiled. “Thank you,” I said. “I feel a lot better now.”

I got up from the bed and headed downstairs. Rae was sitting on the couch and everyone else was lounging around. I walked up to Rae, pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately, pulling her close to me. She kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck while I wrapped my arms around her waist as she responded just as passionately and everyone cheered. “Wow , that was hot,” Rae whispered when we pulled away from each other.

“I’m feeling a lot better,” I whispered.

“Good, I’m glad,” Rae whispered back.

The rest of the day was a bit uneventful as we all relaxed. Rae and I snuggled underneath a blanket while Kira put on The Conjuring.

Joanne, Tara, Michael, and Quinn all hid in fear while we all laughed. The movie didn’t bother me at all. Though I’m pretty sure Kira almost wet herself a few times with how much she jumped and screamed. Rae and I had a blast though.

It was good to unwind and just have a break from the craziness. And we definitely needed the break before it got even crazier.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Author’s Note

Post by Humilatron »

I really hope you all are enjoying this story as much as I am writing this. I think this story is a combination of something familiar yet also something very different that I’ve never done before. I hope you not only enjoy the story, but also the characters, and who knows, I’m enjoying these characters so much, perhaps this won’t be the end of them. My goal is to write one part every day until the end of the month. So by the end of the story there should be at least 30 parts if not more. Again, hope you all are enjoying this. To be honest, I don’t even have this planned out. I just write whatever I feel is necessary. If you have suggestions or places where you want to see this go, let me know, but if not, again I really hope you enjoy this :D I’ve really fallen in love with Rachel and Chloe and developing their relationships. Also I should address the elephant in the room. Yes. They’re named after Rachel and Chloe from Life is Strange, but they are COMPLETELY different characters. I came up with Rachel’s name, and I wasn’t really sure about the protagonist’s name but I just felt it would be funny if they shared names with Rachel and Chloe. Again, different characters, but just a fun homage. 😆

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Part 7

Post by Humilatron »

When I woke up the next morning, I found myself bound to the bed, the sheets were all gone, and my clothes were nowhere to be found. I was lying spread eagle with my ankles and arms forced apart. “Hey, you,” Rae said, “You’re finally awake. You slept like a baby.”

“Rae, what is this?” I asked.

“I was watching you sleep, and I thought, if she’s not going to wake up, then I’ll just tie her to the bed and strip her naked, so that’s what I did,” Rae said, smiling.

“B-but...” I said. “W-what are you gonna do?”

“What am I gonna do?” Rae said. “I’m gonna watch you squirm.”

Rae walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a... “No, Rae,” I said. “Wasn’t the other day enough?”

“This is different,” Rae said as she showed me the vibrator. “It’s a different kind from last time.”

Rae slid the vibrator into my vagina. I squirmed. “Wait...”

“Oh, and look at this,” Rae said as she walked back over to her suitcase and pulled out another toy and some vaseline. “Now you’re really going to squirm.”

My eyes widened as Rae took the vaseline and rubbed it around my butthole. “Rachel, wait, please,” I tried to plead as my anus puckered a bit at her touch. “God, this is so embarrassing.”

Rachel slid the toy into my butt. I shook my head, but Rachel took out two remotes and flipped the switches from off to on. “Better keep it down,” Rachel said. “Wouldn’t want everyone to see you and catch you like this, especially Kira.”

I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from yelling and moaning. Rachel leaned down and kissed me on my lips and then kissed my other lips. I had to really fight to suppress a moan. “Rachel,” I gasped as my eyes rolled back and I couldn’t help but let out a moan.

Rachel winked at me and walked out of the room, leaving the door wide open. I squirmed and moaned as another strong wave of pleasure hit me. Kira then came in and laughed taking pictures of me and all I could do was cry out in ecstasy. “Wow, Rachel really did a number on you,” Kira said. “But... I’m afraid I’ll have to stop you before you release.”

Kira took the remotes and turned off the vibrations. She released me from my binds and I just laid there. “No, Kira. Please. I need to...”

“You won’t,” Kira said. “You’re not allowed to.”

"No, not again," I whined. "I'm at the brink of losing it. Please, Kira. I need to release."

"No," Kira said. "You are not allowed to. And you won't be allowed to for the rest of the day. If you do, you'll be punished."

I gulped and looked at the time. "But it's 10 AM."

"Well," Kira said. "Looks like it will be a long day for you."

I sighed. "And what happens if I fail?" I asked.

"We'll figure out the punishment later, but we're hoping you don't misbehave," Kira said. "Now come downstairs, the others are waiting."

"Um, am I allowed to get dressed?" I asked.

"Nope," Kira said. "We need to make sure you don't cheat. Now come on."

I sighed, but made my way down the stairs. I don't know why I just went with everything, but I guess in a way it was fun. Rachel smirked at me as I ate breakfast. I rolled my eyes at her, but couldn't help smile. "So what are we doing today?"

"Today," Kira said. "We're going to just going to have fun around the house."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Why spoil the surprise?" Kira grinned.

I looked at everyone as they all seemed to have evil smiles on their faces. I gulped. "Why must I be the only one naked?" I asked. "Can't you all at least join me? Why's it always gotta be me?"

"Because you're the youngest," Kira laughed. "And it's not like you could beat me in a fight and force me to join you."

"You want to bet?" I asked. "Let's go. We'll fight till the other taps out. If I win, you have to do everything I say for the rest of the day. If you win, I'll do anything you want me to for the rest of the day."

"Wow, Chloe," Kira said. "Didn't know you would be so bold."

I glared at Kira. "So do we have a deal?"

Kira thought to herself. "Alright, little sis. I agree to your challenge."

"I'll referee," Michael said. "Make sure no one's cheating.

"Let's take it to the lawn," Kira said.

"You wanna fight outside?" I asked.

"You too chicken?" Kira asked.

"No," I said.

"Then let's go to the lawn," Kira said.

We all filed outside as Kira and I walked over to the grass. I raised my fists, ready to fight while Kira smirked at me. "Fair fights. First to tap out loses. Winner takes all. Ready. Fight!" Michael yelled.

I noticed Rachel was recording it along with the others who were observing. I also realized I was at a bit of a disadvantaged given that I was naked and Kira wasn't, and with all the recording cameras, I was a bit subconscious of them filming me fighting naked, but I decided to block it out of my mind. I was taken aback as Kira immediately tackled me onto the ground, and pinned me to the ground. I fought back and pushed against her, but Kira immediately reached for my legs and pulled them towards my head. I gasped as the cameras all got a great view of my butt and pussy as I tried to get out of the hold I was in.

Kira then began spanking my bare ass causing it to jiggle and bounce. "Hey, this isn't fair!" I yelled.

"It's standard fighting," Kira said. "Besides you never set restrictions to the fight. I agreed to the rules you presented. It's not my fault if you meant something else."

I blushed as Kira continued spanking me fast and hard. I squirmed unable to do much until I noticed Kira's pants were slipping from her crouching down. I also noticed that her sides were wide open since her arms were busy holding my legs. She hadn't pinned my arms, so I reached over and yanked the back of Kira's pants down, and then tased her sides. Kira jumped up in surprise, letting me go. I immediately jumped to my feet and dragged her pants off of her body. Kira blushed as she was caught in a black thong which did nothing to hide her bare ass. I used her moment of shock, and grabbed her arm, using momentum to lift Kira off of her feet and slam her (gently) to the ground. I then started spanking her ass rapidly, and then I sat on her face, my bare butt right on her nose "HEY!" Kira yelled.

"I'm just playing by the rules," I said. "You can't complain."

"Get your ass off of my face!" Kira yelled.

I ignored her and pulled Kira's thong off of her. As I did, I leaned forward slightly, raising my ass off from Kira's face, but in doing so, Kira managed to get her arms free and jabbed her fingers up my back side, Naruto style. I squealed, and fell off of her with my ass in the air. I tried reaching back to rub it, from my asshole being sore and my ass itself being red, but Kira pinned my arms behind my back and I was stuck with my ass pointing towards the cameras on full display. I then felt something tickling my pussy and I gasped, looking back to see what it was.

Kira grinned as she used a blade of grass to tickle me. My eyes bulged and I squirmed, unable to do much about it. My pussy was already stimulated from earlier, and was craving more. But I wasn't about to let my sister win. With my ass in the air, my sister behind me, I kicked my leg out behind me and managed to nail my sister right between her legs. My sister keeled over in pain, and I was able to get up. I didn't hesitate as I yanked my sister's shirt and bra off, leaving her just as naked as I was, and I managed to sit down on her back, pinning her arms behind her as well. Kira squirmed and squirmed, but couldn't get loose, and was also afraid of showing more of herself for the cameras.

"Tap out," I commanded.

"No!" Kira yelled.

"Tap out, Kira," I repeated. "You're not getting out of this hold, and if you don't, I'll have to start spreading those legs and show everyone your intimate areas like you did to me, except I'll let them zoom in as much as they want and everything, and even help spread your lips so they get a great view of everything."

"I will not tap out!" Kira yelled.

I reached for Kira's legs and began pulling them apart. "Look everyone, you can come closer and look. I want everyone to get a good view of all of this. That's right, right between her legs. See Kira used to-"

"I GIVE UP! YOU WIN!!!!" Kira yelled immediately. "YOU WIN! JUST PLEASE SHUT UP, CHLOE!"

I grinned, "I'm glad you understand that I'm better and more superior than you, but I think you should be immediately punished for interrupting me, and also not heeding my warning. Come here, Hunter. I'm sure you've probably played around a bit, so you think you know everything there is to know about Kira, right?"

"Yeah," Hunter said.

"Well, did you know that Kira has a small scar between her legs just below her anus and just above her vagina hole? Did you ever wonder what that was from?" I asked.

Kira squirmed as I continued to sit on her. "STOP IT! SHUT UP! Don't, Chloe, please! You promised you wouldn't tell anyone! You promised!"

"You also promised I could do whatever I wanted if I won," I said. "So hush, and let me speak."

Kira squirmed as her face was bright red. "How did Kira get that scar?" Hunter asked.

"Well, once upon a time, Kira was doing some... experimenting," I said. "With... barbie dolls... And she managed to get one stuck... up her ass."

Kira didn't meet Hunter's eyes as he raised an eyebrow and the others snickered at it.

"Luckily, it wasn't harmful," I said. "But... Kira had a very embarrassing visit to the doctor's office. And I was there to witness it too. While the doctors did a great job getting the barbie doll out of Kira, there was a small scar left behind as a reminder of Kira's dumb idea."

"When did this happen?" Hunter asked.

I laughed. Kira glared at me and shook her head. "I won't say what age, but I will say that she was... old enough to be moaning your name, Hunter."

Kira blushed while Hunter burst out laughing. "Wow, babe," Hunter said. "Well, at least I know you love me."

I finally got up off of Kira. "I'll be back in a few moments. I have to... take care of business now that I'm finally free of all that. Kira, just you wait. You're going to have a very very busy day. And if you don't cooperate. I might just tell everyone some more embarrassing stories about you," I said.

With that I headed into the house, and took care of business.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Part 8

Post by Humilatron »

“Come on, Chloe,” Kira said. “What are you going to make me do?”

I thought to myself all the possibilities I could make Kira do now that I had the whole day with her obeying my every command. I thought about the things she made me do, and I could very well duplicate. “I want you to leave me in peace,” I said. “I just want a day where I don’t have to be naked and embarrassed.”

“Wait... that’s it?” Kira asked.

“Instead, I want you to do everything Rachel tells you to do and whatever anyone else tells you to do. As long as it’s not illegal or sexual. Your fate is in their hands. I just want to relax and watch,” I said.

Kira gulped as the others grinned at her. “I think Kira should have to receive some more spankings,” Quinn said. “For waking us up so early all these days.”

“I think that’s a great idea,” Rachel said. “And I think Hunter should be the one to give them unless Chloe wants to.”

“No, I’m good,” I said. “I’d love to watch though.”

Kira gulped as she was led inside. Hunter sat down on a chair and Kira folded herself over his lap. Hunter caressed Kira’s bottom while we watched and then he started to spank her. It wasn’t too hard, he was clearly holding back trying not to hurt her too much, but it was hard enough to leave a sting. Kira’s face was as red as her bottom when Hunter stopped.

Regina stepped up and said. “Okay, Kira, how about you pose for us while we take some pictures. It’s only fair since you’ve done it to Chloe these past few days.”

“What poses?” Kira asked.

“Downward dog, Diaper Change, T-Pose, spread eagle,” Regina said. “Those are all the poses I want you to do.”

Kira gulped and proceeded to pose in each position while Regina snapped photos on her high definition camera phone. Kira blushed and I felt my phone went off as Regina sent everyone the images she took. “Wow, Kira,” I said. “You can really see everything in those positions.”

Kira blushed even redder as I showed her the pictures. “Please,” Kira pleaded. “Delete those.”

“I’ll use this as insurance just in case,” I said. “But I won’t share these as long as all images of me stay within the group.”

Kira nodded. “Of course,” she said.

“Alright, well I’m done with you right now,” I said. “I’m going to the hot tub.”

I walked away and went to change into a bikini before heading out to the hot tub. It seemed the others weren’t quite done with Kira as they had her doing more revealing poses and even playing with herself at one point, but I was too relaxed in the hot tub to care.

I wasn’t even paying attention and closed my eyes when I heard. “Enjoying yourself?”

I almost jumped as I opened my eyes to see Rachel sitting in the hot tub next to me and looking really really hot. “I’m just happy I get a break,” I said.

“But I thought you were getting excited by everything,” Rae said.

“I mean, yeah, but that doesn’t mean I want to be embarrassed all the time especially being the only one,” I said. “I’m glad that Kira got some attention and who knows, maybe I have something in mind for you too.”

I moved close to Rachel and snuggled with her, kissing her. “Mmm,” Rae said. “You already did, remember? Besides, I don’t care if people see me naked. I have the body, the confidence, and if people wanna see, let them.”

“Really? You don’t care at all?” I asked.

“There’s only one person I care about,” Rae whispered. “And it’s not me.”

I blushed. “You should care about yourself.”

“Should I?” Rae asked. “I think caring about the people around me, especially caring about my girlfriend is more important and when I show my care for her, I’m the happiest person I need to be.”

I smiled. “That’s so sweet. Girlfriend, huh?”

“That’s what you are, you dork,” Rae said.

“But it’s good to hear. We haven’t really said it,” I said. “I don’t even know how my mom would’ve thought about all of this. You and me. This whole back and forth with Kira. This whole retreat and everything that’s happening... would she be proud of me? Of Kira? Would she be disappointed?”

Rae kissed me and I kissed her. “Your mom would be proud of you,” Rae whispered. “Never ever have any doubt about that.”

I nodded and sighed. “I miss her so much,” I said. “I dunno. I would have loved to introduce you to her as my girlfriend. I mean, she already probably knew, but to make it official would’ve been...”

Rae kissed my forehead and ran a hand through my hair. “She probably knew before we did,” Rae said.

“Yeah, she probably did,” I said.

“Hey have you noticed something?” Rae asked.

“What?” I asked.

“Only us ladies have been really embarrassed. We’ve been so focused on each other,” Rae said. “We need to start targeting the guys. We can’t just give them free shows of us without some payment from them.”

I grinned. “What did you have in mind?” I asked.

Rae whispered to me her plan and I nodded. Tomorrow was going to be amazing.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Part 9

Post by Humilatron »

When I woke up the next morning I found myself snuggled up with Rachel as her arms wrapped around me. She was snoring a little, but in a really cute way. I pecked her lips and her eyes almost immediately opened. She smiled and said. “Are you ready?”

“Oh, I’m ready,” I said. “Let’s move out before the guys get a chance to notice anything.”

We both jumped out of bed, threw on clothes, and then headed off into different places. I snuck into Hunter and Kira’s room and quickly snatched Hunter’s bags and his clothes. I then put then up in the attic. Rachel did the same thing with the other guys. Lucky for us, the guys only slept in their underwear and Hunter had... slept naked next to Kira. Before long they were all sleeping naked.

We then set up everything else for our plan to work. “So what do you think their sizes will be?” Rachel asked.

“Well I know Hunter is quite packed according to my sister. Don’t know how accurate that is,” I said. “As for the others, Zach is probably on the smaller end and Michael’s probably in the middle.”

As time went on, the girls woke up and joined us while the guys didn’t. “Hey, where’s Zach?” Quinn asked. “He’s usually awake by now.”

“I dunno, maybe we should check on the guys since neither are down here,” I said.

“Yes, let’s go ladies,” Rachel said. “Let’s head to Zach and Michael’s room.”

We all headed up the stairs to Zach and Michael’s room. We flung the door open to find Zach hiding under the covers and Michael standing there naked, uncovered. All of us gasped and I let out a giggle. “Wow, Michael,” I said. “I never realized how small you are.”

Michael’s eyes widened and immediate cupped his hands over his dick as all the girls filed into the room. “Ladies, what are you doing?” Michael gulped.

“Why are you naked?” Regina asked, staring at Michael’s lower half.

“Um, we can’t find our clothes,” Zach said.

“We?” Quinn asked. “You’re naked too?”

Zach blushed, but reluctantly naked. “We both woke up without a stitch of clothing,” Zach said.

I walked over to Zach. “Do you need help?” I asked.

“Yeah, we could use some help,” Zach said. “I need clothes, a towel, anything.”

“You know I can really help you out,” I said taking hold of the sheet protecting Zach’s modesty. “But first, I need to know who I’m helping.”

I yanked the sheet off the bed completely leaving Zach lying there, completely uncovered and exposed as his 3-inch dick was on display for everyone to see. Quinn squealed while all of the others laughed. Regina snapped a few quick pictures before Zach had a chance of covering himself. “Wow, Quinn,” I said. “I didn’t know you liked them that small.”

Quinn blushed and said. “I think it’s cute,” she said.

“Whatever you like,” I said. “Alright Zach, get up. You can’t spend the whole day like that.”

“Please get me clothes,” Zach said.

“No,” I said. “You all have had a free show of us. There’s no way we’re letting you all off easy. Now get up we need to pay Hunter a visit.”

The girls and I all filed out and headed down to where Hunter was trying to find something to hide himself behind, but with no luck. Hunter’s face turned bright red when we all entered the room. “Wow, Kira,” Quinn said. “You weren’t lying about Hunter’s size.”

Kira blushed. I giggled a bit and said. “It seems Hunter is excited to see you, Kira.”

Hunter desperately tried to cover himself, but it was so big that his hands barely covered anything. “Where’s my clothes?!” Hunter said.

“They’re hidden away along with Zach and Michael’s. We won’t be giving them back to you until at least the end of the day,” I said. “Now come on downstairs, we have lots of... plans with all three of you if you plan to have any clothes going forward. If you don’t cooperate. We might even just shred all your clothes and leave you all naked for the rest of the month.”

After a few minutes all of the guys filed downstairs and we made them stand outside on the lawn while we all surrounded them, facing them with cameras and phones. “Alright, boys,” Kira said. “We know you’ve had fun seeing us naked and everything, but it’s time for you all to get the same treatments. Hands behind your head, and don’t move.”

Hunter immediately put his hands behind his head. Kira seemed to swoon as he did, but Michael and Zach both kept their dicks covered. “If you don’t cooperate, it will get worse,” Rachel said.

Michael gulped and put his hands behind his head. Everyone started giggling but last came Zach whose face was the reddest. He looked at Quinn for hell, but she just shrugged. He kept his hands cupped over his dick and I sighed. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs, pulled Zach’s hands behind his back and cuffed them. Zach’s eyes widened. “You’re staying like that for the rest of the day. No one is to let you go,” I said.

All the girls giggled and Quinn gave Zach a look of pity. I whispered a few words into Quinn’s ear. She looked at me and then looked at Zach. Quinn sighed and approached Zach. She knelt down and gently touched Zach’s dick. As she did, Zach’s dick grew actually pretty large. “Wow would you look at that,” Regina said. “He’s a grower.”

All the girls and I giggled at that comment and then Regina approached Michael and kissed his dick. His barely grew at all and was actually smaller than Zach’s erect dick by about an inch. Zach’s was still the largest especially after Kira worked a little magic until he was erect. His dick was definitely at least 12 erect and 8 soft, maybe longer. The girls all had their fun messing with the guys.

Michael and Hunter were eventually allowed to put clothes back on, but Zach was forced to remain naked and uncovered while everyone took photos. Quinn blushed when Zach squirted a bit and his dick shrank back down to 3 inches and everyone else laughed.

The cold air didn’t help Zach at all as his dick actually shrank down even more and shriveled up. Zach was led back inside eventually but not before everyone got plenty of pictures. We all had the mutual understanding that the pictures would never leave outside the group and neither would our secrets. Quinn helped Zach a bit even though he was handcuffed and Zach let her as well.

After that, it settled down, just a little, except Rachel had the cruel idea to turn up the A/C which shrank all of the sizes down much to all of the girls’ amusement. Michael and Hunter got their clothes tripped off again, and everyone giggled and laughed at them.

Zach was definitely the most embarrassed out of all of them. I then whispered something to Quinn. Her eyes widened and shook her head. Kira rolled her eyes. Kira approached Zach and said. “Get on your back.”

“What?” Zach said in surprise.

“Get on your back and lift your legs up for us. As if you were a baby,” Kira ordered.

“Why doesn’t Hunter do it?” Zach asked.

Kira raised her eyebrow.

Zach sighed and laid down on his back. He reluctantly lifted his legs up. Kira and I exchanged looks and we nodded. We each grabbed one leg and pulled them back. Every inch of Zach’s body could be seen. His small shriveled dick, his balls, his butt hole, everything. Quinn blushed at the sight and Zach’s face was just as red. “Do it, Quinn,” I said. “You’re the one who should.”

“Isn’t this too much?” Quinn asked. “Come on, he’s embarrassed already.”

“Quinn, do you want to join Zach?” I asked.

Zach looked at Quinn. “Quinn, it’s okay,” he said. “I’d rather it be you. Whatever it is. Please. It’s okay. I’m okay with this.”

Quinn knelt down and began rubbing Zach’s dick which extended out. Everyone watched as Quinn jerked Zach’s dick until it was fully extended. It was certainly more impressive erect than it was soft. Then... he squirted all over Quinn. Quinn’s face and Zach’s face both matched in color. “Alright, then. Consider us even for now,” I said. “You’re all free to go. Quinn go get cleaned up. Everyone just take the rest of the day to relax and loosen up. Tomorrow, we’re going on a bit of an adventure.”

Everyone went to do their own things. Zach quickly ran to the shower. I’m pretty sure Quinn followed him in. Kira and Hunter made their way to their bedroom and then Rachel and I found ourselves kissing in our bedroom. “That was really hot,” Rachel said. “The way you’ve handled these last few days. It’s amazing.”

“It was interesting seeing all the guys naked, but there’s still only one person I want naked at my side,” I whispered.

“Naked, huh?” Rachel said.

“I also want to tell you,” I said. “I’m really going to test your claims tomorrow.”

“What claims?” Rachel asked.

“That you’re not bothered about being naked or anything,” I said. “I want to put that to the test.”

“Do your worse,” Rachel said.

We both heard lots of moaning down the halls. Rachel smirked. “Zach was sooo turned on by all of that.”

“Did you see his face?” I said. “There’s no way he wasn’t loving it.”

“Quinn’s face was better,” Rachel said. “Look if those lovebirds can get together by the end of the month too, then it’ll be an ultimate win for everyone.”

“Hey, if we can do it, they can,” I said.

“I guess we’ll see,” she said.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->