T-shirt for sale. Part 2

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 57

Post by FunKelly »

As Becky and I sat in the sauna, I took a break from my storytelling and opened my eyes. Becky had her legs spread wide open, and was massaging her clitoris. "Don't stop now Dirt Girl!", she said. Did you stay the week?", she then asked, as she continued to masturbate. I just smiled, closed my eyes, and continued telling the story of the most humiliating time in my somewhat sorted adolescence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went on to tell Becky how my mom, sister and I, walked to the stables from the stage area, while I was wearing only my hiking boots and socks. The path led from the outdoor stage area, passed the archery field and along the other side of the pool area, between the pool and the public restrooms and showers. Our excursion from the lake, (where I was caught by my mother skinny dipping) around the campground and back to the stable, took most of three hours, and allowed almost everyone at the campground that weekend, to get a glimpse or even a good long look, at the twelve year old naked girl, who supposedly wanted to be a nudist.

As we passed the little office building by the pool area, Bruce waved to us and said, "Have a good time girls". Mom waved back, and we continued the ominous journey to the stable. My thoughts were consumed with the many possibilities of the identities of those who would be riding with us. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that there was no, 'Worst Case Scenario'. Or so I thought.

Doris met us at the gate, and behind her stood what I would later find out, were two grandparents in their mid sixties, and their three grandsons, ages eight, ten and eleven. You talk about humiliating. Sharon held my arm, knowing I was about to cover my pussy with my hands. "Steady. Steady", she whispered to me. Doris said, "Nice to see you all again. Let's get you acquainted with the other riders in today's group".

She walked us over to the others in our group. The grandparents were dressed in jeans and tie dye T-shirts, looking like throwbacks from the sixties. The three boys were dressed in shorts, sneakers and T-shirts. Doris said, "Phyllis, Sharon and Kelly, This is Stan, Irene and their three grandsons, Andy, Larry and James. Stan and Irene said hello, while the three boys just stood there, staring and my pussy, while Sharon kept hold of my arm. Irene said, "Boys. It's not polite to stare. Now say hello to Kelly". They replied in unison, "Hello Kelly", never taking their eyes off my pussy and my first crop of pubic hair.

The tingling heightened, as Doris said, "Let's get on our horses everyone". Eight horses were already saddled, while one had only the leather strap with stirrups. I knew that one was mine. Everyone was on their mounts, when Doris walked up to me. She quietly said, "Kelly. This is Chestnut. We call him that because of his color", as she rubbed the horse's neck. If the ride gets a bit abrasive, just hold on to this strap and stand up in your stirrups. That will provide you with some relief". She then winked at me, and mounted her horse.

The trail ride would be an hour and a half, Doris had told us, while we were all mounting our rides. Forty minutes to our destination, ten minute break for both the horses and riders, then forty minutes back. We rode past the lake, then entered the trail to our destination. Doris took the lead, followed by my mom, Irene and Stan. I was next, followed by the three boys, as Sharon brought up the rear.

It wasn't long until I felt the discomfort Doris had been talking about, so I stood up in my stirrups, as she had suggested. I had to do this often to get the relief she had told me about. All in all, it was a fun ride. With everyone focused on riding, I felt that I wasn't the center of attention, if even for a short time.

We arrived at a small pond, with a large shade tree on it's bank. We all dismounted, as Doris instructed us to lead our horses to the water's edge, so they could get a drink. Afterwards, she took out nine bottles of water, she had in a cooler backpack she was wearing, then handed them to each of us. I was concerned the conversation would lead to my nudity, when Sharon pulled me aside, saying, "Kelly. Can I talk to you over here for a minute?" Not giving it a second thought, I held onto Chestnut's reins, and followed my sister to an area about thirty feet from the others.

"Kelly! What are you doing?", she barked out, in a stern voice, but with the tone of a whisper. "What? What are you talking about Sharon?", I questioned, with an equally low tone. "Kelly. All those three boys and I have seen, during the entire ride out here, was your spread open thighs, your tiny butt cheeks and your pussy lips".

It's like you are advertising the fact that you've reached puberty. That woman at the store was right. You do need a lesson in modesty. Now Kelly, I know being stuck naked all weekend, is not your fault. I also know I told you that when you cover yourself with your hands, it only brings on additional attention to your nakedness, but you shouldn't be flaunting your little butt cheeks and vagina in front of those three boys. It's not right".

I was both hurt and horrified, at the same time. Horrified that those three boys had seen me in that position, as I was unaware of the show I had been putting on for them. Hurt that my sister was under the impression, I had done it on purpose. My eyes started to water, when I snapped back at Sharon, saying, in the same low tone, "Doris told me to stand in the stirrups if I became uncomfortable. I didn't do anything on purpose, and you should know that! Some sister you turned out to be".

I could see Sharon was visibly upset by my response to her accusations, so we both look a deep breath, and stood back for a moment. Her eyes were also filling with tears. We both gave each other a big hug, as we apologized, and vowed to keep the issue between just the two of us. Sharon quietly said to me, "Kelly. When we ride back, keep back here behind the boys with me, and by all means, keep your little butt cheeks on that horse's back, no matter how uncomfortable it may be".

Doris called for everyone to drink up or empty their water bottles, then return the empty bottles back to her. We all did as instructed, as she put the empties back in the cooler backpack. We mounted our horses, and started the ride back to the campground. With no one behind me other than Sharon, I mostly kept quiet for the ride back. My thoughts were on nothing, but those three boys.

The more I thought about them staring at my pussy, when we were first introduced, then imagining the view they must have had of the most private female parts of my anatomy, while we were riding out to the pond area, was increasing the level of this still unknown tingling between my legs. I started wondering if there was something physically wrong with me. What was this tingling, and why was it going up and down? Was there something wrong with me?

Unsure of the source of this stimulation of my genitals, I kept silent. I did as Sharon suggested, and stayed firmly on Chestnut's back for the ride home. When we were within a short distance of the campground lake, I could no longer deny something was going on between my legs. All of a sudden, I felt this sensation, and before I knew what was happening, I was gritting my teeth together, and fighting to hold back a squeal. I then found myself sitting it a puddle of a white sticky substance, that came out of my vagina.

I was about to panic, when Sharon pulled her horse up next to Chestnut and I. She looked at me and asked, "Are you alright Kelly?" I mumbled, "Yeah. I'm o.k." I was completely silent for the rest of the ride back to the stables. Everyone dismounted their horses, but I was unsure how to conceal the white sticky substance that was on Chestnut's back. Sharon sensed something was wrong, and immediately walked over to me.

"Are you O.k. Kelly?", she asked, as she rubbed Chestnut's neck, then worked her hand towards his back. Before I could say I was fine, her hand made it's way to the wet, sticky spot on Chestnut's back. She turned to me and sternly asked, in a low tone, "Kelly. Did you have an orgasm on this horse's back?" Looking sad and pathetic, I quietly replied, "I don't know". "What do you mean you don't know?", came her stern, but quiet response. "I don't know what and orgasm is", I replied.

"OMG Kelly", Sharon said softly, while rolling her eyes a bit. "Did you have an intense sensation in your vagina, that you can't describe, but would want to happen again, and was that sensation followed by a flow of the white sticky substance, that's now on Chestnut's back?", She asked. Feeling more ashamed than humanly possible, I just sadly nodded, "Yes". She then said, "I can't believe my baby sister had her first orgasm at the age of twelve. On the back of a horse no less. I didn't have my first orgasm until I was fifteen", she muttered.

"Sharon. Please don't tell mom". Sharon looked down at me, and said, "Kelly. You have my word. I will not tell mom, you soiled the back of this poor horsey", as she gave me a big sinister smile. "I didn't soil Chestnut's back", I replied, practically in tears. "Kelly. When you got on Chestnut, his back was clean and dry. Now it's all sticky with your cum. Trust me, you soiled the back of this poor horsey".

Just then, Doris walked up, kissed Chestnut on his face, and said, "Chestnut, my dear old friend. Did you take good care of our little Lady Godiva ?" Sharon muttered, "I'll say he did", as she snickered and walked away. I was so ashamed, I just looked down at the ground, as Doris rubbed Chestnut's neck, the made her way to his back. She stopped rubbing him as soon as she came across the sticky substance (my cum) on his back, then looked down at me.

I kept staring at the ground, feeling more ashamed than anyone should ever feel, when Doris looked at me and quietly asked, "Kelly, Was this your first one?" I just kept looking down, when I nodded, "Yes". She put her arm around me and said, "Kelly, sweetheart. It's o.k.. Your turning into a women. You know what I think?", she asked me. I looked up, as she said, "I think we should keep this our little secret for now. What do you think?'. I replied, "O.k."

"I'll see to it Chestnut gets a bath, and you try to understand, that what happened, is purely natural in the development of a woman. O.k.?" I looked up at Doris and said, "Thanks". She smiled at me, and said, "Your mom told me about Lauren's offer. If you decide to accept, I can always use the help of a nice young girl, who is wearing the perfect boots for the job, to help around here. You Know. When you're not busy working on the play, I'd love to have you around here. Finally feeling unashamed, I hugged Doris, then made my way back to my mom and my sister, as they walked towards the pool.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 58

Post by FunKelly »

Before we were too far away, Doris called out, and asked, "Kelly. Would you like to help me around here for a while?" I instantly replied, "Yes. Yes I would". I turned to my mom and asked, "Is it O.k. mom?" My mom replied, "Of course it is Kelly". She then called out to Doris, and said, "Be sure to walk her back to the pool". Doris nodded. Finally! For the first time in more than four hours, my naked body was not going to be on display for all to see.

Doris took my hand, and said, "It's been a big day for you huh, Kelly?" Still ashamed I had my first orgasm on the back of her horse, Chestnut, I quietly replied, "Yeah. I guess". She then asked me if I wanted to help her give Chestnut a bath. Feeling guilty that I was the reason he needed a bath in the first place, I was happy to do it. Anything to keep me form the eyes of the many people at the campground.

As we washed Chestnut and made small talk, out of nowhere, Doris asked, "So Kelly....Did you like it?" I knew what she meant, but acted coy, and replied, "Like what?' Doris gave me a look, aware that I knew she was referring to my first orgasm. Still filled with the shame and humiliation of the event, I almost started to cry. She took my hand and said, Dear child. Don't be upset. Like I told you. You did nothing wrong. It's just part of your evolution into a woman". We finished rinsing off the soap from Chestnut, then Doris let him out into the field, behind the stable.

She took me into the tack room, sat on a stool, then held out her hands to take mine. I took her hands, standing naked in front of her. We then had the discussion my mom should have had with me when I reached puberty. In just a short while, Doris had explained to me why I had felt the way I did. She explained everything from the tingling between my legs, right up to the possible reasons I had my first orgasm, while riding Chestnut.

She put her hands on my hips, and said, "I'll bet these are a bit wider than they were last year". I just nodded, "Yes". Sliding her hands down to my thighs, she asked, "Are these a little thicker than last year?" I replied, "Yes". You're off to a good start in the pubic hair area", she said, looking at my small patch. She then looked at my chest, and said, "I'm sure your breasts will catch up with the rest of you soon, but my guess is your nipples are larger than they were last year".

I told her they were, and that they hurt sometimes. "All part of growing into a woman, Kelly. You have an adorable little figure, and should not be embarrassed in the least, when others see it". She looked up, smiled at me, and asked again, "So Kelly......Did you like it?" I was so at ease, I started to giggle, and replied, "No.....I LOVED IT!", as we both started laughing hysterically.

After Doris and I had our laugh, I asked her, in a somewhat somber tone, "Do you think I'll have more of those?" Doris had no intention of letting me off the hook. She was determined to make me say the word. "More of what, honey? Orgasms? It's not a dirty word Kelly, you can say it". "Do you think I'll have more orgasms?", I asked again. She answered, I'm sure before you know it, you'll let you fingers do the walking". Completely befuddled, I asked, "What?" She giggled, and replied, "Sorry honey. It's from an old advertisement from my generation. When people actually had phone books in their homes. You'll figure it out before you know it, sweetheart".

As Doris and I were having our moment in the tack room, we heard a call from out in the isle, between the horse stalls. It was Stan and Irene. Doris walked out and said, "Hey guys! What can I do for you?" I hid behind the tack room door, listening in, worried their visit may have something to do with the way I had exposed myself (unknowingly) to their three young grandsons. Stan, Irene and the three boys were still around the stable, when I returned to help Doris with the stable duties. That's why I figured the boys probably told their grandparents about my unintentional escapades later. I could not have been more wrong.

Stan said to Doris, "We were planning to take the boys canoeing at the lake, but they said they would rather help out around here, while Irene and I went out on the lake for an hour". Doris' response was perfect. "Oh they would, would they? Are your sure they don't want to help around here because there happens to be an adorable naked young girl helping me here already?"

Irene stepped in, and replied, "Doris. Kelly is such a free spirit. Her determination to be herself, regardless of what anyone else thinks, is a real inspiration. The boys want to hang out with her, and Stan and I feel she would be a good influence on them. We don't want them growing up in some pre-determined bubble. We want them to make their own choices, even if that doesn't line up with the ideas of the main stream".

While standing behind the door of the tack room, the tingling between my legs started again. This time I wasn't worried something physical or medical might be wrong with me. I knew now what it was, and I knew I liked it. Doris told Stan and Irene, she could always use additional help, but wanted to check with me, to see if it was alright that the three boys help us around the stable.

None of the three boys had yet reached puberty. In fact I was 3 inches taller than the oldest of the brothers, Andy. I so wanted them to stay. After all, it was my thoughts of the view they must of had, of my butt cheeks and pussy lips, while I stood in the stirrups, while being bent over, holding the leather strap, as I rode Chestnut, that led to my first orgasm.

I tried to keep my breathing stable, as I waited for Doris' answer. "Kelly! Do you have a minute honey?", Doris called out. I took a deep breath, then exited the tack room and met Doris, Stan and Irene in the isle between the horse stalls. Both Stan and Irene looked down on my naked twelve year old body, as Doris said, "Kelly. Andy, Larry and James want to help out around here this afternoon. Are you o.k. with that?" I nonchalantly replied, "Sure. Why not. We have a lot of horses to wash down".

Stan walked out to gather up the boys, while Irene continued to stare at the naked twelve year old girl, wearing only hiking boots and socks. I knew this much. I felt awkward when the adults (other than Doris) looked down on my naked body, but I was looking forward the hanging out naked, with the three boys. Stan returned with Andy, Larry and James, then said, "Have fun boys. We'll see you in an hour". Irene continued looking me over, and said "Kelly. You are a true free spirit, and an inspiration to us all", as she turned and left the stable, with Stan.

I didn't know what all the fuss was about. I got caught skinny dipping with my three guy friends by my mom. She then forced me to stay naked in public, triggering the utter shame and humiliation that would remain with me for years, and this woman was treating me like I was some kind of a hero. I just didn't get it. All this, while the boys resumed their constant surveillance of my pussy. Neither Doris or I made any attempt to discourage them. I was getting aroused again, and Doris knew it. She was allowing me my moment in the sun. A time where I could be happy, yet bold, while enjoying being the only one naked, if only for a short while.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 59

Post by FunKelly »

I took another short break from telling my story, to see Becky was still gently massaging her clitoris, while hanging on to every word. Suddenly there was a knock at the sauna door. Becky was closest to the door, so she opened it, never ceasing her public masturbation for a moment. It was Luis at the door. "Are you ladies alright?", he asked. "Were fine Luis", Becky replied, still massaging her clit. "It's story time in here. We'll be out in a little while", then she shut the door. "So Dirty Girl. Did you have another orgasm?", she asked, barely able to contain her excitement. "You'll see", I replied, as I closed my eyes and continued my story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doris said, "O.k. people. Time to give the horses their baths". She then instructed us to each take a bucket, add some special soap for horses, and meet her behind the barn. There were two posts, with leads that attach to the horse's bridle, a water hose, and a shelf with sponges and brushes for completing the task. She told us to fill our buckets with water, as she walked out to get the first horse. I took the lead at the hose, allowing me to be in a fixed position while all the buckets were filled.

I started asking the boys some questions like, "Where are you from? What do you do for fun? Is this your first time at this campground?" They were all intended to allow me the pleasure of hearing them mumble their answers, while never taking their eyes off my pussy. I even started playing around a bit. I would turn around, bend over, then adjust the water pressure, leaving the three boys with a similar view to the one they had, while horseback riding behind me on the trail. It was all meant for my own enjoyment, and the tingling between my legs would become more intense with each naughty pose.

I tended to tone down my pre-teen naked exhibition a bit, when Doris was close by, but had this feeling she was also enjoying the show from a short distance away. The boys did finally take their eyes off my pussy when we got down to the business of washing the horses. We washed a horse every ten minutes, but I had a two minute opportunity to tease the boys a little more, along with heightening my own sexual arousal, as Doris would release one horse into the paddock, and bring back another. I wouldn't describe my antics as obscene, but rather a bit naughty.

Doris would wash the horse's necks and backs, because of her height, while we concentrated on their chests, under bellies and legs. Being trail horses, they were all very docile, so neither the boys or I, were ever in any danger of injury, as we made our way around the large majestic animals. I took whatever moments that were presented to me, to expose my butt cheeks and pussy to whichever of the boys who might be standing behind me, as we all worked diligently to give the horses their baths.

After 45 minutes of washing horses, we had finished four of them. It was now 3:45 pm, and Doris thanked us for our help. We cleaned out the buckets, rinsed out the sponges and brushes, then returned them to their places on the shelf. Doris had us follow her back into the stable, then handed each of us a bottle of water. Why don't you all grab a milk crate and have a seat, while we wait for the boys grandparents to get back. They should be back in about ten minutes".

The four of us each grabbed a plastic milk crate from the organized stack, and placed them in a small circle on the cobble stone floor of the stable. We took our seats and opened our bottles of water. The plastic milk crate bottom was surely making it's mark on my bare butt cheeks, as I strategically opened my legs, allowing the boys a good last look at my most private area, but not enough to appear that I was purposely calling attention to my pussy lips, and my small patch of jet black pubic hair.

I started feeling the way I had felt right before I had my very first orgasm, while riding Chestnut on the trails. I tried to start a conversation with the three boys, but they were mostly silent, and continued staring at my pussy. I was now understanding what Doris meant, when she said, "Let your fingers do the walking". It was all I could do, not to insert my fingers inside my now wet pussy, and finding the happy spot that led to my first orgasm.

Just when I thought I could take no more, James, who looked more like he was six years old, rather that eight, asked me, "Where to you pee from Kelly?" I could tell Andy and Larry were holding back their astonishment, not to mention their giggles. Trying to take the roll of the older sibling, I replied, "James, I pee from here", pointing to my pussy. He followed up by asking, "Where Kelly? From inside?" Totally taken back by the change in discussion, I replied, "Yes James. Girls pee from inside their vaginas", hoping that would put an end to the humiliating topic of conversation.

"Can you show me?", he asked, oh so innocently. Andy and Larry became frozen in place, waiting for my response. All three boys seemed younger than they really were, and I was completely aroused. I looked around to see Doris had left the area. I then turned back to the three boys, and said, "You can't tell anyone". Andy and Larry nodded in agreement, as James continued to stare at my pussy, anxiously awaiting for his first female anatomy lesson. I took my fingers and spread my pussy lips, just far enough apart, for them to see where I urinate from.

Every fiber of my being told me to stop, but watching the three boys getting a close up view of the inside of my vagina, had me almost to the point of having my second orgasm. Only the shame of them witnessing that, prompted me to stop the exhibition. "O.k. Now you all know where girls pee from. Remember you promised not to tell anyone". Unlike me, the boys had their legs firmly closed. My guess was that were hiding their little pre-pubescent boners. I on the other hand, was barely able to control the urge to slide my fingers inside my pussy, and attempt to have another orgasm, right in front of them.

Doris made enough noise to allow the four of us to be aware of her presence, as she called out, "Boys. Your grandparents are coming up the trail. Why don't you meet them down on the path?" The three boys slowly stood up from their milk crates, when Andy said, "Maybe we'll see you later, Kelly", as he grabbed hold of Larry's and James' T-shirts, and pulled them out of the stable, to the path where they rejoined their grandparents.

I heard Doris tell Stan, Irene and the boys, to enjoy the rest of their time at the campground. A moment later she appeared in front of me, holding a towel. "Let's put this on the crate under you Kelly, so you're more comfortable. I lifted my body just enough for her to place the folded towel on the milk crate, then sat back down on it. Doris sat on the milk crate in front of me, the one Larry was sitting on. She then said, with such exuberance, "Well. Someone looks excited!"

I looked at her and asked, "What do you mean?" "Your nipples, Kelly", she said. "They're totally erect! That means one of two things. You are cold, and it's 85 degrees today, so I doubt that, or you are sexually excited. My guess is that you are ready for your second orgasm". Before I could respond, she said, "I'm going to give you ten minutes honey. I'll be watching from the stable entrance, so you'll have complete privacy". "Privacy? What do I need privacy for?", I replied. She smiled, then said, "I'll be waiting for you at the entrance. After you're finished, I'll walk you up to the pool".
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 60

Post by FunKelly »

Alone in the stable, and unable to deny the heightened tingling between my legs, I looked back to make sure I was the only one in the barn. I kept my back to the entrance, making sure that no one could see what I was about to do. For the first time in my life, I slid my two first fingers into my slit, then probed for the spot that would make me feel the way I did, when I was riding Chestnut. It took me only seconds to find it, so I took another look behind me, then returned to pleasuring myself.

I felt so ashamed that I had to imagine the three boys were sitting on their milk crates, surrounding me, as I was rubbing my happy spot with my two fingers, but the physical stimulation wasn't enough. I wanted to get that same feeling I had when I had my very first orgasm. I spread my legs farther apart, pretending the three boys were sitting around me, watching as I continued to feverishly rub my happy spot. Within seconds, I let out a little screech, and my hand was filled with the same milky-white substance, I had left on Chestnut's back.

As I tried to catch my breath, Doris walked up, and asked, "Well Kelly. Did you like that one too?" Knowing she was referring to my second orgasm of the day, not to mention it was the second orgasm of my life, I looked up to her, and replied, "Yeah. I like having orgasms", as I sat there, legs spread wide open, with my hand and pussy saturated with my own cum. She sat back down on the milk crate across from me, took a wet wash cloth, and spread my legs even further apart, then started cleaning the sticky substance from my vagina.

"Well. Now that the idea of having another orgasm will not be consuming your thoughts for the rest of the day, it's time to walk you back to the pool area, so you can meet up with your mom and sister". she said, as she took my hands, pulled me up from the milk crate. "Kelly", she continued, "By now, everyone thinks you are experimenting with the nudist lifestyle. Try to refrain from covering your private areas. Try to act as if being naked, among so many clothed people, is totally natural for you". I told her how Sharon had told me the same thing. "Then listen to your sister", she said, as she walked me up the the pool.

Several people passed us on the way, including older people in golf carts, kids and young adults on bicycles, and some who were walking. Most were headed to or from the lake. As we walked through the gate to the swimming pool, Doris quietly reminded me to act as though I was I true nudist. We took two lounge chairs next to mom and Sharon, and I removed my hiking boots and socks.

I stood up and was headed for the pool, when I heard my mom call out, "Kelly. Be sure to put some sunscreen on your vagina and your bottom. You don't want a sunburn on those sensitive areas". Knowing everyone in ear shot must have been looking at me, I thought I would die of embarrassment. I turned towards her, with a glare in my eyes, fighting the urge to cover my shame. Sharon was belly laughing, but not making a sound, as Doris gave me a reassuring glance, while mouthing the words, "You are a nudist".

I walked over to my mother, took the bottle of sunscreen she was holding out, and squirted some on the left palm of my hand. I handed the sunscreen back to mom, then rubbed my hands together. With every ounce of defiance I could muster, I rubbed the sunscreen on my butt cheeks, then coated my vagina with the greasy lotion. I went to turn to the pool again, when mom said, "Honey. Don't forget your nipples". I took the already greasy palms of my hands, and smeared the lotion on my non-existent breasts and erect nipples. Giving my mom that, "There! are to satisfied?", expression, as I headed back to the pool.

I ran up to the pool and did a cannon ball, landing in the water close to my three guy friends, who were already in the pool. When I came up, my friends of almost nine years were waiting for me, and were not going to waste the moment. Knowing how my mom can be, they kept their comments low, but were intent on humiliating me. "Kelly.....Did you cover your vagina with sunscreen ?", one sarcastically asked. "Don't forget your nipples, honey", another added.

I sternly said, in a low voice, "Quit It You Guys! You're the reason I'm in this mess in the first place! You're supposed to be my friends". They chuckled I little, then told me they would let up. I stayed in the water as the three of them went to the diving board. They tried to get me to go with them, but I felt that may be a bit much, so remained in the safety of the water.

I swam around for twenty minutes, knowing that any of the kids who had diving masks, were probably looking at my naked body from under the surface of the water. This didn't bother me much, but it seemed to excite me a little. Not knowing who was seeing me naked from under the water was kind of a thrill. My guy friends would revisit me, as they continued to use the diving board, constantly on a quest to get me up there. I continued to refuse, knowing only a small group of people could see me if I stayed in the water.

Doris waved goodbye, as she left about 4:45 to meet a small group of trail riders, down at the stable. All of a sudden, I heard Lauren call out for me. "Kelly. Can I talk to you for a moment, sweetheart ?, she asked, standing at the shallow end of the pool. There were no parents or children in the foot deep water at the time. I was worried she was mad I was swimming naked in the public pool, so started to make my way towards her. I swam until I was in about two and a half feet of water, then had no choice but to stand up.

Revealing my twelve year old naked body once again, to all those in the surrounding area, was humiliating. I summoned my courage, while relinquishing my dignity at the same time. I stepped over the separation floating rope into the foot deep water, exposed for all to see. Lauren asked, "So Kelly. Have you given any more thought to performing in my play?" Relieved I was not going to be scolded, for being naked in the public pool, I quietly replied, "Thanks. But I think I'll just go home with my mom and sister tomorrow".

Looking a bit disappointed, but maintaining her smile, she said, "Do me a favor. Stop by the office after your swim. I'd like to give you a copy of the script anyway, in case you change your mind or want to come back for another week during the summer". I agreed, then returned to the deep end of the pool, pretending I was not humiliated from the short conversation and the exposure that came with it. Shortly after, mom called out, "Kelly. It's almost time to go, as my sister continued sunbathing in her bikini.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 61

Post by FunKelly »

I took a deep breath, then climbed the ladder from the pool, and walked to where my mom and sister were laying on their lounge chairs. I told my mom how Lauren wanted me to meet her at the office, before we headed to our cabin. Mom said, "Sharon. Take your sister to the office, then see she gets back to our cabin. I'll meet you girls back there". Sharon complained, "Just because she wants to be a nudist, I have to be her chaperone ?", while winking at me. "Sharon. Please do as I ask", my mom replied. "Come on Kelly. Put your boots on", my sister replied.

I put my socks and hiking boot on, then stood up, facing my mom and sister, still dripping wet. I was not going to give my mother the satisfaction of denying me a towel, so I looked at Sharon, and asked, "Are you ready?" Sharon continued to complain, until we were out of earshot of my mom. "Sharon! Why are you purposely making me feel like I am a burden to you? You know this is not my fault!" She grinned, then replied, "Just the prerogative of an older sister to embarrass her younger sister, I guess", as we walked the short distance to the office.

We entered the office to find Lauren with six five year old girls, dressed in yellow T-shirts that said "Sunshine Girls", and green shorts. The girls looked at me, then one of them said, "Look. She's showing everyone her privates". All six girls started giggling and pointing at me. I felt about an inch tall, when Lauren intervened, and said, "Girls. This is Kelly. Kelly is a nudist. Do any of your girls know what a nudist is?" The same little blonde girl who pointed me out, replied, "Someone who likes to show everyone her privates?" Again the six girls started giggling and pointing at me.

Lauren said, "No Sarah. A nudist a person the engages in the practice of going naked wherever possible". This did little to limit the ridicule from the six young girls. I had walked naked from the lake, all around the entire campground, had my first orgasm on the back of a horse, had my second in the stables, and had been seen totally naked by almost everyone at the campground, but this was the first time I covered my pussy with my hands, since Sharon had threatened to tell mom about me having my first orgasm, on Chestnut's back.

Sharon could be heard behind me, trying to hold back her laughing, as Lauren said, "Girls. Now don't be silly". Still the six, five year old girls, were laughing and pointing at me, as one of them said, "Look. Now she's covering up her pee-pee", as the laughter became louder. It was the ultimate in humiliation. I turned to walk out the door, just to be blocked by my sister. She whispered in my ear, "No way, Kelly. You're not going anywhere. Now remove your hands from your pussy, or I'll tell mom what happened on the trail ride". I slowly removed my hands from my pussy, and turned back around, covered in nothing but my complete and utter shame.

"Look. Now she's showing her pee-pee again", came a little voice from the group of six. "That's enough girls", Lauren said. "Now wait here while I talk to Kelly, then I'll take you to your cabin to meet Stephanie. She'll be your group leader for the week". Lauren turned to me with a little smile, and said, "Kids".

She then walked behind the counter and pulled out a copy of the script for her play. She handed it to me, then said, "Please read it. You may change your mind, or decide to return for another week this summer. I knew when I wrote it, the possibility of finding a young girl for the lead role would be almost impossible. When I heard you were experimenting with the nudist lifestyle this weekend, I though this might be my only chance to put on the production. Take the script and let me know if you have a change of heart".

I looked down at the script. The title of the play was printed in two bold letter words, "Wrong Camp". I looked at Lauren, then simply replied, "O.k. I'll read it". Sharon and I left the office, when I heard, "That Was Awesome!", Sharon screeched, as she was now laughing out loud. "Kelly! You were just 'Owned' by six little girls in kindergarten! But don't worry, I won't tell mom about your little horseback episode. I think the little girls complete debasement of you, is enough for now. I would have paid money to see that".

I held the script up to my chest, knowing my nipples must have been erect, since they started hurting again. I wanted to get back to the cabin as soon as possible, but could not deny the tingling in my pussy, was once again elevated. Sharon could see I was visibly upset by the experience, and said, "O.k. I'll let up little sister". She then threw in a last minute jab, saying, "Come on 'Privates', lets get you back to the cabin". "Sharon!", I complained. She just laughed, and we headed back towards the cabin.

On our way back, Sharon said, "Kelly. If you decide to act in Lauren's play, I'll stay here with you". I replied, "I'm not doing the play, Sharon. I probably won't even read it". "You told her you would read it, so you should at least do that", she replied. As we passed by the pool area Sharon made it a point to stop as often as possible, leaving my little naked body exposed for all those around to see. My eyes were focused on the path that led to our cabin, when Bruce walked up to us.

"Hi girls", he said. "Oh Kelly, I see you have a copy of the script. Does that mean you're taking the lead role?" I replied, "I told Lauren I would read it, then let her know", aware I had no intention of performing in the play. "Well I hope you decide to take the role. Lauren wrote that script four years ago. Even as she was writing it, she would tell me that it would take a courageous young girl to play the lead character.

She hasn't met that girl yet, but I'm afraid when she found out you were a practicing nudist, she's gotten her hopes up. Well, whatever you decide, it's still has been a pleasure having you girls here for the weekend". He then smiled at us and walked back towards the pool area. I was wondering how I went from experimenting with the nudist lifestyle, to being a practicing nudist, when Sharon and I were getting close to the cabin. She said, "Mom wants us to go to the campfire tonight". I was thinking how it was the last thing I wanted to do, when Sharon said, "Why don't I convince mom to let you stay at the cabin to read the script, while she and I go?"

I looked at her, and asked, "Would you do that?" Sharon replied, "Sure, but you have to read the script and seriously think about it. Bruce and Lauren have been mom's friends for a long time, and they seem really hopeful you'll do it". I told her I would read the script, then let her know first. We arrived at the cabin to find mom preparing the picnic table for dinner. She looked at me, and asked, "What's that sweetheart?" I told her it was the script for Lauren's play.

With no pressure, she said, "Kelly if you want to do it, I think you should do it. If you don't, then don't". That's when Sharon suggested they leave me behind at the cabin to read the script, while they attend the campfire. Mom was a bit hesitant, but then agreed. All I knew, is that I didn't have to go out in public, totally naked that night. Each cabin had a phone and locks on the doors and windows, so I felt I would be safe, as I spent the evening alone and naked, while I read the script.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 62

Post by FunKelly »

While mom was cooking burgers on the grille, a couple about her age, who were staying at the cabin across from ours, walked over. "Hi Jimmy. Hi Jane", my mom said, The two exchanged greetings, then mom started to introduce Sharon and I, to yet another couple she apparently knew for a long time, but I had never met. I started to wonder if she had some kind of a double life or something. Jimmy and Jane said hello to my sister. They were not the first to say how they had met her when she was four years old. They then turned their focus on me.

"Well. No doubt about who the nudist in this family is. You must be Kelly", Jane said, with a big smile. Unsure of how to respond, I just nodded my head, "Yes". "Kelly will be staying at the cabin, while Sharon and I go to the campfire. Will you two be around to keep an eye on her? She's reading Lauren's "Wrong Camp" script tonight". ""Oh Susan, (my mom's name) she would be perfect for the role. She's just the right age and has an adorable little figure". "It's up to her Jane", my mom casually replied, still cooking the burgers.

Jimmy then said, "We'll be right here all night Susan, if she needs anything". He then turned to Jane, and said, "Let's go Jane. Let them eat their dinner", as he was steering Jane towards their cabin. I was filled with curiosity about how my mom knew all of these people at the campground, but they only met Sharon when she was four, and had never met me. Figuring Jane may shed some light on the subject, I ran up to her, and asked, "Can you come stay with me when mom and Sharon go to the campfire?" "Of course I will Kelly", she replied, never relinquishing her smile.

We finished dinner at 7:00, and the campfire was scheduled down at the lake for 8:00. Mom and Sharon covered each other in bug spray, then mom said, "Kelly. Be sure to use the bug spray if you stay outside the cabin. The cabin was one large room with a sink, mini fridge and microwave. The bathroom had a stand up shower stall and toilet. All cooking, other than the microwave, was done on the grille. There were four twin beds and a small table with four chairs. A couch and coffee table were the only other furnishings in the small but quaint space.

Before long, mom and Sharon headed for the lake. We had a lantern for light, and tiki torch to keep the bugs away, out by the picnic table. Jane came right over, so I decided to start reading the script out at the picnic table. I was reading for about three minutes, when I realized the script was so close to my personal experience at the campground. I started feeling like there would be little actual acting involved, but more repeating my exploits of the day, so I looked up to Jane, and asked, "How did you meet my mom?"

Jane had brought a book with her, and was reading it when I asked the question. She closed the book, and said, "Well Kelly. Your mom and dad, Bruce and Lauren. Jimmy and I, and of course Doris, along with many others, all met right here when we were between the ages of 12 and 16. We were all runaways and some how met up at this location, when it was nothing but a run down old farm. We were all so young, but we did put the old trailers and dilapidated farmhouse in good enough shape to live in. At least for a while".

Jane went on to tell me how although nudity was fairly common, my mom had taken it to an all new level. She said, "Kelly. Your mom would wake up in the morning and head to the lake with nothing but her flip flops and a bar of soap. I think she was about fourteen years old. She would take her bath down there, and return to the trailer, often stopping to talk to those around the commune, with absolutely no clothes and no shame. Everyone was just got used to seeing your mom naked. It's just the way it was in those days. The only time she put something on, was when it got below 65 degrees. Otherwise, she was always naked".

"Kelly. We were family. Not just because we had all left out biological families, but because we felt part of a family. Over the years, Bruce, Lauren and Doris, with weekend help from the rest of us, turned the old commune into the campground you see today. Your mom told Jimmy and I how she found you naked at the lake this morning". I was so embarrassed I just looked down, as she continued. "That's when your mom realized you were just like her, and why Bruce and Lauren allowed you to enjoy your nudity and your freedom".

It was all starting to make sense to me now. Everyone actually believed I was a nudist, because my mom was a nudist, when she was younger. Instead of engaging in some plot to humiliate me all weekend, they were all supporting what they had perceived was my desire to explore the nudist lifestyle. Although this new revelation did nothing to diminish my public humiliation whatsoever, I did feel better that it was not intentionally carried out to purposely embarrass me in front of everyone at the campground. I turned my attention back to the script, as Jane resumed reading her book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to find Becky was still gently massaging her clit, while hanging on every word. "Well?", she said. "Well what?", I asked. "Did you perform in the play?" I replied, "You'll have to wait until we get back to my house. I'll finish the story there". She immediately knelt down before me, spread my legs and started to eat my pussy. Without as much as a tap on the door, Luis walked in to find us that way, leaving the door open as some of the women looked into the sauna to see Becky licking my now soaking wet pussy. Becky didn't relent a bit, as we were now on public display.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 63

Post by FunKelly »

Luis said, "I hate to break this up ladies, but I have something to show our guests and would like you to attend. Becky looked up to me and said, "I'll finish this later", as she stood up, grabbed her skirt and shoes from outside the sauna door, and put them back on, leaving me as the only one naked, once again. Luis and Eric led the twelve women, Becky and I to the door that led to the back of the building, as Glen and Craig followed behind us. As Luis unlocked the door, Eric turned to us, and said, Ladies. This is our 'Hologram Experience'.

We all entered the large space. Other than a replica of a bar surrounded by eighteen or so bar stools in the corner of the room, it was completely empty. Glen stood in front of the bar and addressed us. "Ladies. We can replicate any scenario you can imagine in this room. If your hot button is being the only one naked in a crowd, you can experience it here". I knew he used that example for my benefit, thanks to information he must have received from Becky. "Ladies. This is your Fantasy Land". Simply reserve the room as an individual or as a group, let us know you fantasy, and we will see to it that you experience that fantasy safely, right here in this room".

Becky called out, "Kelly likes to be humiliated, while naked in public! Can you dial up that scenario?" I would have grabbed her by her shirt to protest, but she wasn't wearing one. Instead, I just stood there in horror, as all eyes were now focused on my naked body. All twelve women cheered in agreement, as my fate was now sealed. Becky kissed me, then slid her tongue inside my mouth, while whispering, "Have fun Dirty Girl". As she pulled away, I was barely able to take my eyes off of her, as she stood there topless, wearing only her ultra short referee skirt and black high top Converse All Stars. She was so adorable.

While I was taking in the view of my cute little girlfriend (I feels strange referring to Becky as my girlfriend, but she is) the lights in the room started to dim, when out of nowhere, the room was filled with at least 100 dressed images of both men and women of all adult ages. They seemed so real it was difficult to tell the images from the real people in the room. I was getting disapproving looks from almost all of the lifelike images, making me feel so ashamed, I made the critical mistake of covering up my pussy with my hands. Immediately all the images started pointing at me and laughing. They seemed so real, I was on the verge of tears.

"Oh look! The little slut is going to cry", said one of the female images. "If you didn't want everyone to see your pussy, why are you walking around naked?", came the voice from another. Becky reached around me from behind and pulled my hands from my pussy, as she whispered in my ear, "They're not real Kelly, but the expressions of the twelve women are. Look how elated they are, as they're thinking about the possibilities for their own fantasies. My brother and his three partners could not have asked for a better advertisement. Now be the Dirty Girl I know and love, and stand up to these people".

With every drop of modesty, dignity and self-esteem having been completely stripped from me, I eagerly searched for some inner courage to help alleviate the utter shame I was feeling. It was not to be. Becky took my hand and led me through the crowd of 100 plus apparitions. The dirty looks and demeaning comments continued to fly, as she sat me up on the bar. She spread my legs wide open, looked up at me, and said, "Go on, Kelly. Tell them how you want them to see your pussy". As the images gathered around me, I barely noticed the real people in the room. My nipples were so erect I thought they would burst.

I remained speechless, as the 'Hologram Experience' felt more like it was actually happening, rather than some virtual reality fantasy. My body was quivering, as my pussy was swelling with excitement. Becky realized I was catatonic, and spoke for me. "Yes! You are all correct! Kelly loves it when strangers see her pussy. Everyone! Step right up and see for yourself". The images came closer and closer, as Becky started to part my pussy lips, giving all around (both real and virtual) a clear view of the inside of my most private area.

Overcome with both utter humiliation and total arousal, I focused on the many human images that seemed to be so real. As I was sitting spread eagle on the bar, Becky called out, "Do you all want to see Kelly have an orgasm?" Stunned, I just sat there, continuing to allow all those around to see me at my most vulnerable. Becky whispered in my ear, "O.k. Dirty Girl. It's time to put on a show". She laid me out on the bar, spread my legs apart, as the bottoms of my feet, once again were touching. Becky inserted her talented fingers into my pussy, then started to massage my clit, as all around were watching.

I kept my focus on Becky, as I began to be aware I was about to have another public orgasm. She feverishly worked my clitoris, while I moaned and reeled upon the bar. I then had the biggest of all of my public orgasms. The volume of cum to flow from my pussy was the largest yet. I collapsed in total, physical exhaustion, then became completely limp. Becky of course, gathered my secretion, then spread it all over my torso, my hair, and this time my face. "I love you Dirty Girl", she said, as she again whispered in my ear, "You have forty minutes left in your fantasy. You get to walk around naked, knowing everyone, real or imagined, just watched you cum on this bar".

Still limp, I just smiled, and said, "O.K.". Becky pulled me up from my lateral position, helped me off the bar, then proceeded to walk me around the room, among the many virtual people, and those who were oh so real. Covered in my own cum, I felt so dirty and cheap, as Becky paraded me in front of those in the room. Still, I could not deny the sexual satisfaction I felt, as I walked completely naked, in front of everyone in attendance.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 64

Post by FunKelly »

The images seemed so real, it was becoming difficult to tell who was real and who was not. I started seeing faces I hadn't seen before, most of which seemed more astounded at my public debauchery, than disapproving. No one was laughing at me, or pointing any longer. I soon found myself searching for those I could recognized, but they seemed few and far between. Becky paraded me twice around the bar, as I started feeling like I was hallucinating.

As we finished our second go around the bar, we met up with two of the women from the open house. Becky was sure to hold my left hand in her left hand, as she stood behind me, exposing what she wanted, but leaving me the main attraction. "Hey girls", she said, while revealing some of her attributes, but leaving my entire, cum soaked, sticky, naked body, on display for all to see.

One of the women looked me over, as the hologram images seemed to get closer, then back off. She turned to Becky, and said, "Well Becky. You were right. She cums in buckets, when she has an audience". About to die of embarrassment, I heard the other woman say, "I can see why you call her your Dirty Girl", as she was also looking me over. "She's covered in her own cum. I'd say that is as dirty as it gets. Definitely, a Dirty Girl".

Becky responded by saying, "Enjoy the rest of the Open House, ladies", as she escorted me through the maze of hologram images, and the remaining ten women from the open house. Feeling more ashamed than I had ever felt before, I was powerless in Becky's hands. She knew what excited me, and would continue to exploit it. We were almost at the halfway point of the hologram experience, when the lights seemed to get brighter and the imaginary people faded away, leaving me in the most humiliating of circumstances.

I was surrounded by at least twenty additional real clothed people. They had filtered them in among the images, while Becky was bringing me to climax on the bar. Becky held my hands, keeping me totally exposed, as the crowd of now almost forty clothed people started cheering and clapping. I just stood there feeling sullied and cheap, yet unable to deny the tingling I had first felt between my legs at age twelve, was in full force once again.

"Surprise Kelly! We set this all up, just for you, Dirty Girl!", Becky exclaimed, with a huge smile on her face, as the clapping and cheering continued to echo from the crowd. I had no idea how to feel. I mean really, what do you do in a situation like that? Take a bow? I just provided almost forty people, with a live display of total lasciviousness. I wasn't even sure if I should give them an appreciative smile. Instead, I just stood there hoping the new wetness between my thighs would blend in with the now dried, sticky secretion that Becky had spread all over me.

As the cheers started to quiet down, Becky led me around the room, introducing me to everyone as her girlfriend. Some said, "Nice to meet you", while others reached out to shake my hand. It was as if I was campaigning for office, with the exception of the naked, cum covered body. I started to relax a bit, as the introductions continued. Everyone seemed fine with my so-called performance, if not out-right entertained. It was then that a man looked me over, and said, "There's nothing hotter than a clean shaven pussy".

As I stood there in horror and about to die of embarrassment, Becky said, "Take a closer look Bill. Luis gave Kelly a pubic wax just a short while before you all arrived. It's one of the services offered hear at The Relaxation Studio", as she had me stand with my legs spread a couple of feet apart. "See! Not a trace of stubble", she announced, as she slid her fingers across my pussy lips.

Bill crouched down to get a closer look at my bald pussy, when Becky said, "If you can behave yourself Bill, you can touch it, to see how smooth it really is". I turned to Becky in protest, but she dismissed me and whispered, "It's good advertisement for my brother's business. Don't worry Kelly. I'm right here".

Bill took Becky up on her offer and ran his fingers across my pussy. One of the women who was part of the added group of spectators, asked, "Can I feel it next?" Becky replied, "Of course you can", as Bill stood up and took a step back. The woman slid her fingers across my hairless mound, and said, "Yup. Not a bit of stubble".

Before I knew it, people were forming a line to feel my freshly waxed pussy, while I started to be afraid I might have another orgasm right there. Even so, Becky held me steady, while more than a dozen people, mostly women, felt my pussy lips. It was so surreal, yet again, I could not deny the incredible arousing effect it had on me.

Becky talked with the onlookers for another ten minutes, while continuing to parade me in front the them. Eric announced that he appreciated the added excitement to the Open House, and thanked all the extras from coming, as they filed out of the hologram room, making sure to get a last look at the naked girl, especially since cameras were forbidden. Left with Becky in her adorable outfit, the four well built gay men and twelve invited women, I was unsure of what to expect next.

Finally, one of the women asked the four studio owners a question that would take the limelight off me, "Can you put in a stripper pole? My husband has been asking me to strip at an 'Amateur Night', at a small strip joint an hour from here. It's been his fantasy for a while, but I haven't been able to work up the courage to do it. We even went once, but I got cold feet after seeing all those men around the stage. I think if I practiced in this environment, I could go through with it for him, and me for that matter. I've wanted to do it ever since he suggested it, but haven't had guts, to be honest".

It turned out that Craig and Glen were the technically minded, of the four owners. They were the ones who prepared the hologram experience that Becky had arranged for me. They no sooner explained to the woman that her fantasy was easily achieved, and she could bring her husband, when another woman, in her mid twenties, publically explained her fantasy, and asked if it was possible.

"When my boyfriend and I were in college, we attended plenty of frat parties. Several times we witnessed people getting naked and having sex, right there in front of every one. My boyfriend and I both wanted to try it once, but like this woman, couldn't muster up the courage. Can I bring him here, and can you provide a frat party atmosphere?" Again, their answer was "Yes". Listening to these women describe their fantasies, almost made me forget I was naked and sticky.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 65

Post by FunKelly »

As the question and answer session continued, Becky took my hand and led me back to the sauna room. She removed her skirt and sneakers, placed them outside the door, and we both took our seats in the steamy, but private room. She immediately spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy, while saying, "O.k. Kelly. Get back to your story. It must have felt weird to find out your mom was a teenage nudist, when you were only twelve years old".

I also spread my legs, but kept my fingers from obstructing Becky's view of my open slit, as I placed my hands on the warm bench. Just sitting there, feeling the heat of the sauna liquefy the cum that was smeared all over my body, while watching her masturbate, was stimulating and relaxing, at the same time. Before I could even think about picking up where I left off, when telling the story of my utter naked humiliation at the age of twelve, and my very first orgasms, Becky asked, "Kelly! Did you perform in the play or not?"

I simply replied, "Becky. You'll have to wait to find out. There's not enough time left to finish the story here". Her reply was classic Becky. "O.k. Girlfriend. As soon as we get to your house, you're going to take me to your print shop. You can get started on the T-shirt order you were telling me about, and finish the story there. I'll get naked and ride your Sybian Saddle, while you tell me the rest of your little pre-teen naked adventure", still massaging her pussy.

It wasn't long before we heard a knock at the sauna door. "Come in", Becky said, while still feverishly rubbing her own pussy. Luis walked in, and said, "The open house guests would like to thank you girls". He then quietly said, "All twelve women took out memberships, and we have seven reservations for the Hologram Experience. We can't thank you two enough"

Becky stopped masturbating, and said, "Come on Dirty Girl. Let's go say goodbye to our fan club". She walked out of the sauna, then out to the entrance area, completely naked. She said, in an exuberant tone, "Thank you all for coming", then turned to me, saying, "No pun intended Kelly". The women started giggling, when one of them walked up to my now sweaty, naked frame, and asked, "Kelly, do you mind?", as she started feeling my bald pussy lips with her fingers. "I'm thinking of getting a pubic wax, and wanted to make sure there would be no stubble".

I might have been debased while naked, in front of all those clothed people, but I wasn't an idiot. I knew she wanted one last chance to see me humiliated. I looked out the large windows to see people walking passed the studio, not sure if I wanted them to see me or not, as the woman continued rubbing my pussy, while saying, "You ladies need to feel this. Smooth as a baby's behind". They sat me back down on the coffee table, then spread my legs open.

All twelve women took turns rubbing my hairless mound, while talking about the quality of the waxing, along with their open house experience, as Becky and the four men just watched. Some of the women took the opportunity to feel my erect nipples, saying how they had never seen nipples protrude out so far. I found myself subtly spreading my legs even further apart, as the twelve women took turns molesting me, right there by the main entrance. It was awesome! I did however, feel a bit disappointed that those walking passed outside, could not see inside. Becky was right. I loved having an audience.

The women thanked Becky and I for the live show. Many said, it gave them a visual, that allowed them to think about possibly pursuing their own individual fantasies. Becky of course, spoke for both of us. "If any of you need any extras for your fantasies, don't hesitate to call Kelly and I. Eric has our numbers". They again thanked us, and left through the front door.

As soon as they were gone, Becky, Eric, Luis, Craig and Glen all turned to me, and said, "Kelly! You were awesome! They went on to tell me what a critical shot in the arm their business had just received. All I knew is that I again allowed myself to be stripped naked, and humiliated in front of a large group of clothed strangers. I also knew I was completely sexually satisfied.

The thought of getting dressed, never crossed my mind, as the six of us returned to the hologram room for a celebration drink. Becky retrieved her skirt and sneakers on the way back to the high tech room, most likely because her brother was present. I was happy to stay naked, as we all toasted each other for the successful open house. Eric left for a moment, then returned with my clothes. I didn't want to put them on, but knew it was time for Becky and I to head out.

Becky and I said our goodbyes to the guys, then she followed me back to my house. We both agreed not to wear our panties during the two-plus hour drive home. We positioned our phones so we could talk safely, while we drove. Often when passing a tractor trailer, we would expose our pussies for the truck driver, as they honked their deep, loud horns. The antics made the trip seem to go by quickly. We arrived at my little, but unique house, and I gave Becky a quick tour, before heading to my print shop.

As promised, Becky stripped naked and asked where the Sybian Saddle was. I pulled it out, plugged it in, then handed her the controls, as I removed my sundress and bra. She requested I leave the door unlocked, but I declined. These were my neighborhood customers, and could not take the risk. She understood, as she lowered herself onto the phallus of the saddle, then said, "O.K. Kelly. Finish your story", as she turned the saddle on low.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 66

Post by FunKelly »

I started to organize my supplies and set up my printing machine for my next T-shirt order, as I casually asked, "Now, where was I ?" Becky leaned back, giving me a clear view of the artificial phallus inserted in her sweet, well trimmed pussy. "You were reading the 'Wrong Camp' script at your cabin", she replied, while the faint sound of the vibrator motor of the saddle, could barely be heard. "Oh yes", I replied. I then began to tell her about the events of the following week, I had buried in my psyche for years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I read the script, including side notes, I started to realize that the other actors in the play, were all going to be older than me. Apparently, they had to be at least sixteen years old to take part in a play that portrayed nudity. I was given a waver, happily signed by my mother, if I chose take the role of the young nudist in the play. At least I wouldn't be owned (as Sharon had put it) by a group of five year old girls.

The script did have, as Lauren implied before, "A light hearted comedy appeal, with a hint of naughtiness". The main premise of the script was a well-to-do couple, having one child, a girl about my age, leave her at the wrong summer camp for a week. The couple are self absorbed, and also led the nudist lifestyle. They often left their young daughter with sitters, as they traveled to nudist resorts around the world. Sometimes they would take her to the local nudist camp, occasionally staying there with her, while other times, leaving her with an adult from the camp staff for a week at a time.

One summer, being so self-centered, and concerned about missing their flight at the airport, the girl's parents accidently dropped her off at a neighboring summer camp for clothed children, with nothing but an overnight bag that contained, sunscreen, soap, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush along with a towel for the swimming pool. They told her to meet Cathy in the main office, then drove away. Panic set in as she realized this was not the nudist camp she had visited before.

Wearing only sandals, she called to them as they drove away, realizing there would be no Cathy, and no naked people in the office. She grabbed her towel for cover, then went into the office to explain what happened, and look for help. The woman in the office seemed more concerned about offending the young nudist, rather than pay attention to her plight. She decided the young girl could live out her nudist lifestyle at that camp, and she would explain to the others why she would be naked all week.

As I read on, I felt the tingling between my legs begin again. I used the evening bugs as an excuse to read the rest of the script in our cabin. Jane said, "Call me Kelly, if you need anything". I went into our cabin, then immediately laid on my bunk, spread my legs apart, and started masturbating, as I continued to read the script.

Thinking about how it would feel, being totally naked in front of a live audience, made me detect the same sensation I had felt when I had my first orgasm, on the back of a horse named Chestnut. I continued both reading and masturbating, bringing myself so close to my third orgasm of the day, when the cabin door opened. Jane entered the cabin and caught me doing the most private of female activities, 'Masturbation'. She looked, as I was laying there, legs spread wide open, with my fingers inserted into my pussy. I was so humiliated. I closed my legs, and covered my naked body, feeling so ashamed, I could not look at her.

Jane then sat on the edge of my bed, and said, "Oh Kelly, dear girl. Don't be ashamed. All women do it." I looked up at her, and asked, "Really?" "Of course we do sweetheart. Many won't admit to it, but all women masturbate. How else can we relieve ourselves of the penned up sexual frustration?" Not quite sure of what she was talking about, I did feel somewhat relieved that I was not the only one who used their fingers to bring on the incredible sensation of having an orgasm.

When you have your first orgasms, it's hard to believe everyone does it. You feel more like you're doing something wrong, and a sense of shame overwhelms you. Still, you're unable to think about anything else but getting that feeling back again. Jane turned me over, then looked at my twelve year old body. She moved my hand back toward my pussy, then stood up, walked to the door, and said, "I'll keep and eye out, while you finish up sweetheart", then she left the cabin.

Like Doris, Jane seemed trustworthy, so I immediately resumed putting my fingers to work. Again, I had to picture myself in some public setting, in order to reach, what I would later find out was called a Climax. I bit my teeth together as I let out a squeal. Immediately, my fingers were all sticky again, as I fell back on my bed, still feeling like I had done something wrong. I ran to the sink in the kitchen area of the cabin, washed my hands, then wet a small dish towel and cleaned up my sticky pussy, hoping to remove any evidence of my depravity.

I heard a light knock on the cabin door. At first I became frozen with fear, then I realized it was probably Jane. I open the door just a crack, and saw Jane's smiling face. "Are you o.k. Kelly?", she asked. I opened the door and let her in, as I replied, "I'm good". We both knew what that meant, and Jane did not force the issue.

Right then, mom and Sharon walked into the cabin. Mom said, "Hello Jane". She then turned to me and asked, "Kelly, what did you think about the script?" I hesitated answering her, when she continued, "Kelly. If you want to perform in the play, your sister said she would stay here with you". Sharon had already made that offer to me, but still I hesitated. Mom looked at me, and said, Why don't you sleep on it honey. Just let me know in the morning". I had a stay of execution, as I was torn about what to do.