Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Seven E Available Now)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Seven B Available Now)

Post by Executionus »

Interesting situation with the language barrier. I've never seen anybody use that before. It should be fun to see how that affects events.
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Seven C

Post by Revengedpirate »

Meanwhile at 8 am in Tiffany's house. Tiffany had just woken up. She had returned from the hospital yesterday. The doctor had told her, that her injuries weren't too severe. Her pelvis was badly bruised and it would take her a couple of weeks before she could try walking again. Tiffany's bladder however had also been affected, and it would take her several months before she would be able to regain bladder control. That meant Tiffany would have to wear a full nappy for at least the duration of the holiday, maybe some of the school term too.

Tiffany's dad had moved the young girl's bed down to the front room, so she was easier to look after. Tiffany had the tv and was closer to the kitchen so her mum could easily prepare her meals. Since Tiffany was wearing a full nappy, her bed had plastic sheets on them, so she could be changed on her bed. Tiffany didn't like this arrangement much, as the front room was near the front door, and people who came to the house would see her, either covered in a blanket or just her nappy. Her mum refused to put any bottoms on her as it was easier to change her wet nappy.

The nappies were cute though with pictures of little bunnies on them. Tiffany wouldn't admit it out loud but she found them very comfortable and liked them a lot. Tiffany currently had a pink nightie on which was of a plain design. Tiffany's front room was quite big, it had a large 38" television, DVD player, and Xbox. The Carpet was red with a tartan pattern across it. The room also had a bay window at the front, with a door next to it leading to the hall. There was also a door on the opposite wall to the window where the room joined the kitchen.

Tiffany pulled herself into a sitting position, which she struggled to do, and looked around for the tv remote. Tiffany saw it on the stool in the middle of the room. Tiffany couldn't reach it from where she was. Tiffany instead picked her phone up and scrolled through her messages. There were six messages on it.

"Hey Tiff, Hope you're resting, get well soon." Said the first message.

"Hey sexy lady, cant wait to meet you this weekend xx." Said the second message.

"Get well soon, Blondie X." Said the third.

"Get well soon, beautiful." Said the fourth.

"Would love to get an ice cream with you this weekend xx." Said the fifth message.

"Hey sugar x. Loved our time at the cinema last week. As soon as you're better, I'd love to go again sexy bum xx." Said the sixth message.

Tiffany responded to them all just her mum entered the room.

"Hey Darling, You're up. Here's your breakfast. Do you need anything else?" Asked her mum.

"Could you possibly pass the tv remote?" Asked Tiffany.

"Sure, here you are." Said her mum passing her the remote.

"Thanks." Said Tiffany.

"No problem. You're Dad and I are off to work soon, but your Uncle Simon said he doesn't mind babysitting you today." Said her mum.

"Mum I'm 15 I don't need a babysitter." Said Tiffany.

"O.K. Go to the bathroom? Get your own remote? Go get dressed!!!" Said her mum sarcastically.

"Haha very funny. You know I'm not allowed, and I can't even if I tried." Said Tiffany.

"Don't look at Uncle Simon as your babysitter, look at him as you're care giver. Anyway, whatever, he'll be here at 8.45 am, as I need to be at work by 9 am. So be good for him won't you?" Said her mum.

"Yes Mum. I'll be a good girl for him." Said Tiffany.

"Good Baby, I know you will." Said her mum.

Tiffany pressed the red power button on the tv remote, and the tv burst into life. On tv was an advert for a clothing company. The company was called Kidinikkāzu. There was a brunette girl modeling the clothes. The young brunette was currently modeling a pair of teddy bear patterned shorts and a nightdress to match. Tiffany wasn't paying much attention to the model and flicked over.

"Hey, I'm sure I recognized that model." said her mum.

"How could you? It was some Japanese girl." Said Tiffany.

"I'm sure I've seen her somewhere. Never mind, I'll go get your lunch ready." Said her mum walking to the kitchen.

On television now were some Scooby-Doo cartoons. Not fussed about what she watched she started watching the cartoons. Her mum giggled and went into the kitchen.

"Yeah, not a baby at all." She muttered to herself.

"Shut up, Scooby-Doo is adult tv." Shouted Tiffany laughing.

Tiffany heard her mum bustling around the kitchen. A few minutes later Tiffany peed her nappy.

"Mum I need changing." Shouted Tiffany.

"DING DONG!!!" went the doorbell.

"Tiffany, You're Uncles here. He can change you." Said her mum.

"But Mum he's a man." Said Tiffany.

"Very observant, Tiffany. I'm glad I send you to school, You learn a lot, Especially about a man being a man." Her mum laughed.

"I mean, I don't want a man seeing me bottomless." Said Tiffany.

"Nonsense, he's you're Uncle, and he's seen it all before. Hello Simon. How are you?" Said her mum.
bilbo baggins

Re: Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Seven C Available Now)

Post by bilbo baggins »

Good to see another chapter but I'm still on tenterhooks waiting to read more on Chloe washing Amy"s pussy before shaving her.
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Seven C Available Now)

Post by Revengedpirate »

its coming give me a chance lol. actually nearly done on the next three parts. hopefully ill have them all added by the weekend if nothing goes wrong .
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Seven D

Post by Revengedpirate »

That's when Amy grabbed Emily's thighs and hugged her tightly. Emily lost her balance and fell face-first into Amy's White foam-covered Vagina. Emily's skirt fell onto Emily's back, and Amy's Face ended up between Emily's thong-covered bum cheeks. Sami stopped filming but took pictures instead as the others laughed at Emily's white shocked face.

"Looks like Amy likes muff too," shouted Sami.

"Get Emily off me," screamed Amy moving her head sideways, so she wasn't staring at Emily's thong-covered butt crack.

Sami dropped her phone and Henny stood up, they lifted Emily up, Shocked Emily ran to the bathroom to wash off. Sami took Emily's place, and Henny resumed holding Amy's leg as Chloe took hold of the razor.

"Now, stay still everyone, this is tricky enough, without heavy movements." Said Chloe.

Chloe gently placed the razor near Amy's belly button, where the foam started and gently and slowly moved down towards Amy's legs. Everyone including Amy didn't move a muscle. Amy watched as her hair slowly disappeared. It took Chloe five minutes, to shave Amy's vagina bald as a baby's. Amy whimpered as her bush disappeared but, was just thankful that Chloe seemed to be really good, and didn't cut her once. When Chloe had finished they let Amy up. The others went back downstairs leaving Chloe and Amy in the room. Emily returned a few minutes later now cleaned up.

"Hey Aims, the boys have sent me their answers, most of them preferred a shaved pussy, but about ten percent preferred your bush." Said Emily.

"Great Emily. Urm just out of curiosity, how many guys saw the picture?" Asked Amy.

"Two hundred guys saw the four photos and twenty of those preferred Amy's pussy with hair." Said Emily.

"Two hundred guys, two hundred guys have seen my pussy? Are you guys fucking kidding me?" Said Amy.

"Well, I showed five guys on my phone, the five guys then showed five of their mates, who showed five of their mates, and so on." Said Emily.

"You know, perhaps we take a picture of it now and show the guys?" Said Emily.

"How about no. Besides, I've just got my shorts back on, and down there itches like crazy." Said Amy.

"Spoil sport." Said Emily.

"Come on let's go downstairs now you're both ready. I really want to go shopping." Said Chloe.
"Fine." Emily and Amy said in unison.

"Wow, in sync much? Maybe you two should get a room?" Said Chloe.

"Urgh, no way. I'm into guys, speaking of which, Adam is so fucking hot with his ripped jeans." Said Emily.

"You're into Adam? I've never even seen you speak to him, not even once, For that matter I don't think I've seen you speak to any guy." Said Chloe.

"So? You don't need to speak to them to register how awesome they look." Said Emily.

"How awesome they look? Who cares about how awesome they look? It's their personality that counts. I mean, Adam is hot, but the guy is totally creepy. He's weird and stares at you." Said Amy.

"Also He's gay." Said Chloe.

"How on earth do you know that?" Asked Emily.

"Unlike you Emily, I speak to people. It's called communicating. Besides you can just tell, from what he wears, to his attitude towards girls, LIKE you Emily." Said Chloe.

"What do you mean? Girls like Emily?" Asked Amy.

"She Doesn't Mean anything, by that! She's just sour because SHE doesn't have a muff muncher of her own." Said Emily.

"Amy, go see if your sister is ready to go." Said Chloe.

"Fine." Said Amy.

Amy uncomfortably walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Chloe made sure Amy was out of earshot and shut the door.

"What's wrong with you Emily? Why don't you just come out of the closet you're so deep inside? I know you like Amy, So why don't you tell her how you feel?" Asked Chloe.

"I'm in no fucking closet, I'm straight as...." Started Emily.

"A horseshoe? You can't hide from me, I know what you are, I just want to know why you won't admit you're true feelings even to Amy?" Said Chloe.

"I don't need advice from you. I have no feelings of any kind towards Amy or any other girl. I'm Straight and into guys." Said Emily.

"Pussy pics on your phone? slyly checking out girls in the change room as they shower? Watching the women play football and rugby? Checking out Mrs. Cook, in Home Economics class? Yeah, You're straight alright, not." Said Chloe.

"I, I don't do any of those things. Maybe you want me? Is that it?" Asked Emily.

"Fine stay in you're little closet, one day it'll collapse on you." Said Chloe who stormed out.

Emily waited in the bedroom for Chloe to head downstairs, before taking out her phone and looking at a picture of Amy's pussy before Amy's shave. the picture hadn't been sent to anyone, Emily put the picture into her own personal gallery. The gallery had over 100 pictures in it, all of Amy.

"I wish you were gay," Emily said to a picture of Amy's face.

Emily shut her phone and stared out the window.

"I wish there was some way to get Amy all to myself." Said Emily to herself.

Emily left the bedroom and headed downstairs to join the others.

When Emily arrived downstairs it was to find the others apart from Amy laughing at the big-screen television. Emily looked over Sami's shoulder. The tv was repeating a few minutes of footage over and over again. It was of Emily, face planting into Amy's groin, then Emily emerging from it, head covered in shaving foam. Amy was looking totally embarrassed as the film showed her hairy pussy covered in shaving foam.

"Hey, I don't want people seeing me go down on a girl. Delete that now." Yelled Emily.

"Aww, Sticking up for your girlfriend?" Said Nikki laughing.

"I'm no rug muncher. I'm only sticking up for myself! I don't care about Amy. You can strip Amy naked, tie her limbs, so she's spread-eagled on the ground, then cover her naked groin and breasts in jam, before releasing wasps on her skinny arse. I would relish watching the wasps sting her to bits." Said Emily.

Chloe rolled her eyes. Amy winced.

"Emily, we get it, you're straight. God girl, don't get so defensive all the time. If you really dislike the footage that much Emily, I'll delete it." Said, Sami.

"Thank you." Said Emily.

Emily took her phone out and tapped it to Sami's. Sami's phone instantly transferred the short video straight to Emily's phone. The others were so busy talking and mucking around that no one noticed what Emily had done, not even Sami, who deleted the short film off her phone.

"Let's go out and get the food, then we can veg out and watch Scream 5," said Nikki.

The six girls all agreed and headed to the shopping center.
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Seven E

Post by Revengedpirate »

"Wait, what are you doing? Everyone will see my bra." Said Georgie.

"Je te cherche. Vous êtes T-shirt doit se détacher !! (I'm searching you. You're T-shirt must come off!!)" Said Abélia.

Abélia kept tugging up, on Georgie's T-Shirt but Georgie used her hands to hold it in place.

"J’ai une idée Abélia. J’ai une idée Abélia. Cela enlèvera facilement son haut. (I've an idea Abélia. This will easily remove her top.)" Said one of the other women.

The woman walked over to Georgie, she grabbed the T-Shirt from the bottom, with her left hand, holding a box cutter in her right. In seconds she moved the blade from the base of Georgie's T-Shirt, just above Georgie's bum, up to the top of the T-Shirt at Georgie's neck. The back of Georgie's T-Shirt fell away exposing Georgie's pink bra strap and her back.

"Abélia j’ai une idée pour retenir le dos de son T-Shirt. (Abélia I have an idea hold the back of her T-Shirt.)" Said the woman.

Abélia grabbed the loose material and held it tightly. The second woman then put the blade at the base of the T-Shirt again, but on Georgie's left side seam. The woman then pulled the blade upwards and under Georgie's left-hand sleeve. The Blade this time caught on Georgie's left bra strip and cut that easily too. The woman then quickly placed the blade on Georgie's right-hand side and made the exact same cut, again cutting the bra on that side.

"No, please I'm begging you, I don't want to lose my top, not here." cried Georgie looking red-faced.

Georgie looked around and everyone was watching this scene unfold intently. The woman was not perturbed, this time placing the blade on the upper left side of Georgie's arm and moving back to her neck, before performing the same act on the right. From there gravity did the rest, Georgie's shredded T-Shirt and Bra hit the floor along with her fillets.

"noooo...." Screamed Georgie, as her small B cup breasts popped into view.

There were shouts from every direction in French, before the carriage, which had been silent all burst into chatter and laughter. Georgie's face was glowing a bright red color, deeper than it had ever been, she quickly covered her bare chest with both her arms.

"Abélia où est la cocaïne? (Abélia where is the cocaine?)" Asked the first frenchman.

"Elle doit le cacher sous ses aisselles, ou quelque chose comme ça, pour ne pas s’inquiéter cependant, lever les bras et attacher ses mains à la barre de cloche. (She must of concealed it under her armpits, or something, not to worry though, lift her arms up and attach her hands to the bell bar.)" Said Abélia.

The two men moved forward and grabbed Georgie by her arms, they lifted them both straight up into the air, before using metal handcuffs, to cuff her hands around the bell rail. Georgie's small breasts became even smaller like this, much to the enjoyment of everyone onboard, the now speeding train.

"No, let me down. Please let me down, everyone is laughing at me." Said Georgie crying.

"Abélia tapoter son cadre maigre down!! (Abélia pat her skinny frame down!!)" Said the first Frenchman.

Georgie still didn't understand a word of which any of them spoke, but every time the first Frenchman spoke, it seemed to get worse for her. Abélia moved toward Georgie, and before Georgie could move, Abélia grabbed her sides and started to feel everything. Georgie squirmed and cried harder as rien touched her everywhere on her torso. Abélia even spent several minutes rubbing Georgie's meager assets.

"Rien. (Nothing.)" Said Abélia. This was met by huge roars of laughter from everybody.

Georgie just look bewildered as she didn't speak french and didn't understand why people were laughing harder at her. Georgie was in floods of tears and in the next conversation between Abélia and the Frenchman, Georgie saw from their body language what would probably be coming next. Georgie squirmed harder than ever trying to free herself.

"Abélia, enlève ses fesses. cherche chaque crevasse, faitune fouille corporelle complète ici s’il le faut, je veux que les médicaments soient trouvés, et je ne me soucie pas de sa dignité ou de sa modestie.(Abélia, take her bottoms off. search every crevice, do a full body search right here if you have to, I want the drugs found, and I dont care about her dignity or modesty.)" Shouted the Frenchman.

"Mais monsieur, elle ne serait pas capable de se couvrir, et les gens pourraient prendre des photos et les filmer. (But sir she wouldnt be able to cover herself, and people might take pictures and film it.)" Abélia protested.

"ABÉLIA, JE LA VEUX NUE, NUE COMME LE JOUR OÙ ELLE EST NÉE, ET JE LE VEUX TOUT DE SUITE!!!! (ABÉLIA, I WANT HER NAKED, NAKED AS THE DAY SHE WAS BORN, AND I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!!!!) Shouted the Frenchman pointing at Georgie's Shorts.

"Mais Monsieur, c’est la zone la plus privée sur une dame, si j’enlève son shortMais Monsieur, c’est la zone la plus privée sur une dame, si j’enlève son short unnd culotte elle ne retrouvera jamais sa dignité. (But Sir, that's the most private of areas on a lady, if I remove her shorts and panties she'll never get her dignity back.) Said Abélia.

"Abélia, tu enlèves son short et sa culotte et tu fais une fouille appropriée ou je vais demander à l’un de ces deux de le faire. Quoi qu’il en soit, cette fille va être nue dans ce train. (Abélia, you take her shorts and panties off and conduct a proper search or I'll get one of these two to do it. Either way, that girl is going to be naked on this train.)" Said the frenchman.

Abélia looked at Georgie, then at the Frenchman, before nodding. Abélia walked over to Georgie and stood behind the girl, whilst everyone else watched on with bated breath.

"Désolé. (I'm sorry.)" Said Abélia in Georgie's ear.

With that several things happened all at once. Abélia hooked her fingers into the waistband of Georgie's shorts and panties. Georgie spread her legs, as wide as possible to stop the descent, of her remaining garments. Abélia tugged downwards, on the garments. Georgie with her arms held high above her head, couldn't spread her legs wide enough. Georgie's bald pussy came into view, and more laughter from the carriage erupted.

Georgie burst into floods of tears, realizing everyone could see everything of her, let Abélia remove her shorts, panties, socks, and trainers completely. Georgie stood there naked from head to toe, hands cuffed above her head, feet spread, even her clitoris hood had poked out for everyone to see.

"Je suis vraiment désolé.. (I'm really sorry.)" Said Abélia in Georgie's ear again.

Abélia put on a latex glove and pulled Georgie's legs further apart. Abélia then put her index and middle finger together, before inserting them as far as she could up Georgie's rectum. Georgie didn't expect this, and Abélia had hit her G-spot straight away. Georgie jumped on her tiptoes and felt the instant sensitive touch, which sent her juices flowing, quicker than they had ever done. Georgie couldn't stop her instant pleasure and started to squirt her juices on the floor and closed her eyes, in ecstasy.

"Oh my god, Georgie. What are they doing to you?" Asked a very confused Matt who had just got back from the luggage compartment.

Abélia Looked up in surprise and quickly removed her fingers.

"Je suis vraiment désolé.. (I'm really sorry.)" Said Abélia

"Pourquoi êtes-vous cavitéà la recherche de ma petite amie? (Why are you cavity searching my girlfriend?)" Asked Matt in almost flawless french.

"Nous croyons qu’elle porte un couteau et de la cocaïne sur sa personne. (We Believe she is carrying a knife and cocaine on her person.)" Said the Frenchmen.

"A-t-on l’impression qu’elle porte de tels objets? libérez-la immédiatement, et laissez-nous être. (Does it look like she is carrying such items? release her at once, and leave us be.)" Said Matt sternly.

"Faites ce qu’il dit. (Do as he says.)" Said the Frenchman.

Abélia uncuffed Georgie, who put her panties, shorts, socks, and trainers back on, unfortunately, her top was beyond repair, so she had to travel the remaining 20 minutes of the journey topless. Georgie tried her best to cover her breasts but it was almost pointless, as everyone had either taken pictures of her whilst unable to cover, or just stared at her again whilst unable to cover. What Georgie and Matt had failed to realize, was that they were both being watched.....
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Seven E Available Now)

Post by Revengedpirate »

I know part 7 looks very bitty right now, but it's containing a lot of future plotlines and character development that are relevant to the future of Amy's life. I've still got several more parts to go of part 7 and a lot more embarrassment for Amy and her friends. I'm hoping you're enjoying it thanks for being patient.
ely

Post by ely »

hi I have read all the stories and I found them all interesting but I did not understand why in some stories there are different characters, as if you are telling a parallel universe. Can you explain to me, it would help me appreciate this enf story even more.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I started off with this as a prequel to the photoshoot but as I've written it, I've realized that it's different from the photoshoot in so many ways. in relation to its many characters, all are in Amy's circle. Amy goes to school, so she has classmates i.e. Tiffany and Chloe, She has an older sister, Nikki, who has her own friends i.e. Georgie, and Matt. The story is called Amy's life, and I figured all these people's lives are intertwined. I feel by having these extra characters extends the field of humiliation. I can also explore characters that in a normal enf story, you'd just be humiliating the one girl. some characters would be short term others long-term, I also wanted something more realistic to live, like holidays abroad, pool parties, summer holidays birthdays. I'm hoping these characters reflect a bit of real-life too. The next few parts may come out together, I'm in the middle of writing them, and I need to get them just right, hopefully, I'll have the next posts up soon. All of these three stories in this chapter will intertwine after a major Incident, I'm also using Amy's diary in the first chapter as a guide, and trying to keep the story linear.
AJay

Post by AJay »

Been a long time dude