Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Seven E Available Now)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
PinkPanther

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Five B

Post by PinkPanther »

“Good!! We're back in Lou, now I can finish."

"Damn it, we were just getting to the good part, so what happened Lou."

Not only was Matt there, but he was also heavily flirting with Georgie King, a Skinny blonde in his science class. She was flirting back, and both were really enjoying each other's company. Well, some of Nikki's friends were there, and they definitely didn't look too happy with either of them. It was when both were on a sun lounger together, it happened, Georgie lent in and kissed him. He most definitely was kissing her back.

Alan and Mike took pictures of their passionate kiss. Rosie, Claire, and Zoe, however, did not take pictures. They looked thoroughly pissed off. I didn't see where the group went but they seemed to have left the party shortly after.

"What Happened Tiff?"

"Well as I said, the five seem to disappear."

Anyway, an hour later, Matt had taken to diving in the water. Whilst Georgie had gone upstairs to the bathroom. Just as Matt tried to get out of the pool, Mike grabbed his Swim shorts. Matt's trunks came off easily and Mike threw them to Alan. So there's Matt, pulling himself onto the side completely naked.

"Oh my God!! I'd love to see him naked, especially his willy Tiff."

"well..."
He covered his junk with his hands, and at first, I thought he was going to get into the house. Mike and Alan Quickly followed grabbing him and pulling his arms away. The trio had strong momentum though and fell right onto my sunbed. Matt's bare penis rubbed my leg, I shrieked, and as the four of us scrambled on the bed, I got kneed in the groin, by Matt, and Alan. I was in total pain and started crying, as the three guys continued their squabble.

"Oh Tiff, is that why you wear diapers now?"

"Yes, they damaged my Pelvis and bladder. I'm in constant pain when I pass water now Lou."

"Oh, poor you. I'm so very sorry. What happened after? Did you see how big Matt was?"

"No, I was in too much pain. From what I heard, from Emily afterward, it was four inches."

"Haha!! Seriously!!"

"I told you, I didn't see."

Emily saw I was hurt and rang for an ambulance, I was taken to the hospital. They treated my injuries as best they could. Emily came to the hospital to visit me. When she was there she showed me a video. Unfortunately, she hadn't filmed the boy's fight. She had however filmed Rosie, Claire, and Zoe carrying a completely naked Georgie out to the pool. Georgie was putting up a really good fight, but it didn't stop the three girls, from baring her little B cup tits and bald pussy. The crowd was roaring with laughter as she was thrown unceremoniously into the pool. She absolutely flew threw the air and landed spectacularly in the pool.

Georgie dragged her small frame out of the water. It didn't end there though. Alan and mike grabbed her and threw her bare arse out onto the street, She had to run home naked.

"Oh my god, that sounds so Embarrassing."

"Yeah, it does. Anyway, let's get out of here, before Revenged pirate returns."

"Yes Definitely. See you."
Last edited by PinkPanther on Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hooked6

Re: Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Five B Available Now)

Post by Hooked6 »

Part 5B looks suspiciously like Part 5A - in fact I think you re-posted the same part.

Hooked6
PinkPanther

Post by PinkPanther »

Hooked6 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:36 pm Part 5B looks suspiciously like Part 5A - in fact I think you re-posted the same part.

Hooked6
Yes I can see the two parts are extremely similar, thanks for the feedback, I can edit both so neither look so alike. Also this chapter has been extremely hard to write as the diary on this date is pretty self explanatory. But I’ll have a play and see if I can improve chapter 5 thanks again :D
Stripper Stebson

Post by Stripper Stebson »

Longterm reader, newly registered

When will Amy's story continue?

It's been a fun ride and I need more.
qwfpb[

Post by qwfpb[ »

Yes please continue ^
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Yes please continue this and can't wait for the next part.
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Six

Post by Revengedpirate »

TUESDAY AUGUST 2ND 2016

"I'm so glad Matt, Didn't see me naked yesterday. That was so humiliating. I'm never going to one of Thomas's parties again." said Georgie as she dressed.

"RING RING"

"Hello?" Georgie answered her pink phone.

"Hey Babes, It's me, Matt, let's go out," said Matt.

"What about your girlfriend Nikki?" asked Georgie.

"Well, I'll tell her she's not invited." Said Matt.

"Haha. You know what I mean. Besides your friends definitely don't like me." Said Georgie.

"I don't care what my friends think, I'm dumping Nikki, I mean she looks really weird with a bald head." Said Matt.

"You can take me out on two conditions. One you dump Nikki, before the end of August," said Georgie.

"Done, and condition two?" Asked Matt.

"We go somewhere, away from your friends." Said Georgie.

"Fine. How about France for a week? It'd be great. Just You and I. No one else." Said Matt.

"I'd Love that. Let's Go." Said Georgie.

"O.K. I'll pick you up in an hour. Bye babes." Said Matt.

"See you in an hour, Babes." Said Georgie hanging up the phone.

"Well Harriet, I'd better get ready, and packed." Said Georgie, to her cuddly pink teddy bear.

The bear looked blankly back at her.

Meanwhile, Matt rang Nikki.

"Hi Nikki," said Matt.

"Don't you dare!! "Hi Nikki" me. I heard what you did yesterday, you cheating, little prick," said Nikki.

"That's sort of why I rang you." Said Matt.

"You want to apologize? Well, I don't accept it you cheating scumbag." Said Nikki.

"No. I'm Dumping you." Said Matt.

"You're Dumping me? You're dumping me? Over the phone? You haven't even the balls to do it to my face? Why am I not surprised you fucking arsehole." Said Nikki.

"Well, I haven't time to come over I'm off to France." Said Matt.

"You're off to France with that little tramp aren't you?" Said Nikki.

"Don't call her a little tramp, or I'll call you a bald-headed skank." Said Matt.

"Fuck You!!!!!!!!!" screamed Nikki slamming the phone down.

"BLEEP BLEEP" "BLEEP BLEEP" "BLEEP BLEEP"

Matt looked at his phone. Nikki had sent him two videos and a picture before blocking him. He opened it. He saw loads of people at a pool party, all laughing. there he was being held by Alan and Mike, completely Bollock naked, standing in front of them all. His 4-inch penis standing to attention. In the next video was Georgie.

Rosie, Claire, and Zoe were standing next to Georgie. Georgie looked beautifully stunning in her red one-piece. He watched as suddenly, Georgie was grabbed from behind by Rosie. Georgie kicked and struggled, as Zoe grabbed her swim costume by the top.

"Let me go," screamed Georgie.

"You would like that, wouldn't you, but we're stripping you naked, and showing everyone. You'd like that, wouldn't you bitch?" Said Rosie.

"No please I've done nothing to you," said Georgie.

"Yes, you have. You kissed our friend's boyfriend. bad move." Said Claire.

"No," Screamed Georgie

Claire and Zoe grabbed Georgie's legs and lifted her in the air. The three girls carried the struggling girl downstairs.

"No, let me go please," screamed Georgie.

This brought everyone's attention to the stairs, and a crowd had started to form in the room below. The room lead straight out onto the pool deck where the party was. At least twenty to thirty people had gathered at the foot of the stairs, with more pushing forward trying to see. That's when Zoe grabbed the top of Georgie's costume, unmercifully pulling it completely down, and threw the one-piece into the crowd.

"nooooooooo......" Shrieked Georgie at the top of her voice.

But what got more laughs than anything was the fact Georgie had skin-colored fillets enhancing her B cups. Both of which had stayed in place once her costume was gone, but now fell slowly to the floor. Georgie had tears of shame rolling down her face as she was then carried naked to the pool.

Matt opened the picture. It was him and Georgie kissing.

He sat back on his bed watching the film of Georgie again, before remembering to start packing.

Meanwhile, It was the morning after her party, and Emily was shocked at what happened to Tiffany. Emily got up and went to the hospital to visit her in the hospital. Emily brought Tiffany grapes and spent the day with her relaxing.
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Seven A

Post by Revengedpirate »

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 3RD 2016

Amy woke up at 8 am like usual. Amy had spent the last few days, trying to forget her photoshoot. Amy stood up in her pink flowery nightie and stretched her arms. She went over to her window and pulled back the curtains. The sky was a light blue, and the sun had just come up. Amy yawned grabbed her towel and headed for the bathroom. Amy took her nightie off and got into the tub.

Amy heard the doorbell go as she turned the water on. The water was really warm and so relaxing. Amy washed with the soap before grabbing her towel and drying herself. She took her bra, and carefully put it on, before filling it with her fillets. Her small chest looked to enlarge all by itself. Amy then pulled on matching panties before wrapping the towel around herself.

Amy left the bathroom and headed to her bedroom down the hall. She opened her door and was shocked to see Chloe and Emily in her room.

"Hey Cutie pie," said Chloe.

"Aww so sexy in just her towel," said Emily.

"Shut up you two. What are you doing here?" Asked Amy Surprised.

"Well you're Sister and Chloe said you've been bummed a lot lately. So we're going to have a sleepover but first, we have to go out and get supplies. Though I'm pretty sure you're not going out in your underwear." Giggled Emily.

"I don't know she looks kinda cute." Said Chloe.

"Shut up, of course, I'm getting dressed." Said Amy.

"O.K. Let's look for a T." Said Chloe.

"Amy keeps her T's in this drawer..." Said, Emily, opening the top drawer on Amy's dresser and looking inside.

"No not that drawer....." Said Amy but it was too late.

Emily looked inside the open drawer and had lifted out the pink Jigglypuff crop top, and pink shorts. Amy's mum had washed them and carefully placed them in there the night before. Amy flushed pink.

"Oh my god, this outfit is so cute. You've got to show us you wearing it." Said Emily.

"But, it's so embarrassing." Said Amy, not wanting to indulge as to why.

"That's it. She's most definitely wearing it." Said Chloe.

"I'm most definitely not!!" Said, Amy stubbornly.

"Well then, let's give her a choice. Either she wears that, willingly out the door. Or she goes out in her underwear." Said Emily.

"Yes. I agree." Said Chloe.

"Please don't make me," begged Amy.

"Amy don't make us force you. we're both stronger than you." Said Emily.

"Fine. Pass it here." Said Amy begrudgingly.

"Give it to her Emily," said Chloe.

"Here you are, Amy." Said Emily, passing Amy the T.

Amy dropped her towel and put the T on.

"Are you happy now?" Asked Amy.

"Oh, That so suits you." Said Emily.

"Here you are, Amy." Said Chloe, handing Amy a pair of knickers.

"I'm already wearing knickers, Chloe?" Said Amy.

"Yes but we want you to change into this pair." Said Chloe.

"Fine but both of you look away." Said Amy.

"why? We're all girls." Said Emily.

"Yes but you're both into girls." Said, Amy.

"I'm not." Said Emily.

"Fine. We get it-you're Shy, we'll face the window happy? And you can face the door, so if we do look, we'll only see your bum." Said Chloe.

"I'm not. She called me a rug muncher. No offense Chloe." Said Emily.

"I'm not offended, but I definitely need to educate my friends on what a lesbian does. I mean you and Tiffany make me sound like a complete pervy bitch. Which I'm not." Said Chloe.

"I'm Still not sure about removing my knickers." Said Amy.

"Oh for fuck sake." Said Emily.

Emily threw the pink shorts on the floor and walked towards Amy. Amy backed into the door. Emily reached out, grabbed Amy's thong, and quickly whisked it down before Amy could stop her.

"Noooo" screamed Amy.

"Oh wow." Said Chloe staring at Amy's bared crotch.

Emily backed up and looked at Amy's crotch herself.

"Oh wow." Said Emily.

"what?" Asked Amy.

"You'll never get a guy with that much hair." Said Chloe.

"What do you know?" Asked Amy.

"She's right Amy. Boys like a smooth garden." Said Emily.

"Well, I can't do anything about it now, can I?" Asked Amy.

"Hold on, I'll be back." Said Chloe.

"Where's Chloe going?" Asked Amy.

"I don't know, but what I do know, smile Amy." Said Emily.

FLASH

"What." Screamed Amy.

"And send." Said Emily.

"What have you done?" Asked Amy.

"I wanted a boy's opinion, so I sent you're pussy pic, along with three other pussy pics to every guy I know, asking which they prefer." Said Emily.

Amy looked at her mouth agape.

"Every guy you know has just seen my pussy? Oh my god, that's so embarrassing." Said, Amy.

"Don't worry, I didn't show your face, look." Said Emily.

"I think I'm Going to be sick." Said Amy.

That's when Amy's door was shoved open, and Amy fell into Emily's arms.

"Quick grab her legs." Shouted Nikki.

Emily was still holding Amy's arms, as Amy had her legs lifted.

"Put me down, no, what's going on?" Screamed Amy.

"We are clearing away your bush. Don't worry, it won't take long." Said, Sami.

"Wait no, please leave me alone." Screamed Amy.

"That's it lie her on the floor. Lift her shirt up Emily." Said Henny.

Amy was now held on the floor, her T above her bra, and her legs spread wide, with Chloe sitting in between them. Nikki was holding Amy's bare left leg, whilst Henny was holding Amy's bare right leg. Emily was holding Amy's hands above Amy's head. Sami had her phone in her hand filming. Emily lent over Amy's chest doing her best to cover Amy's face from the shot.

"Amy Stay still, I'll make sure the camera doesn't get your face in the shot." Said Emily.

"Don't worry Amy. It won't take me long." Said Chloe.

"Please stop filming me, I'm bottomless," screamed Amy, before bursting into tears.

It was then she felt Chloe's hands get her pussy hair wet, with warm water she got from a bowl. Chloe had just started to put the shaving cream on Amy's pussy.
Executionus

Re: Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Seven A, Six, Five A and B revamped Available Now)

Post by Executionus »

Glad to see this series resurrected again.

Also I find it hilarious that "totally not a lesbian" Emily had three random pussy pictures on her phone this whole time ready to go for this exact situation. Sounds like there's a slight bit of a curve to the straight girl after all.
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Seven B

Post by Revengedpirate »

Author's note: This chapter uses a lot of french, Which takes time to translate hence the small chapter. The rough translations to English are in brackets.

Meanwhile, at St. Pancreas Station London, Georgie and Matt were waiting to board the Eurostar to Paris.

"Combien de temps dure ce voyage?" (How long does this trip last?) Asked a french lady nearby, who did not speak English.

"Matt, I can't wait till we board the train to France." Said Georgie excitedly looking around.

"I can't wait either, you look so beautiful with your long blonde hair down like that." Said Matt.

Georgie kissed him as the queue toward passport control shrank. Matt and Georgie would be next after the French couple in front of them.

"I wish this frigging queue would hurry up, these Frenchies in front are taking so loooong." Said Georgie.

"Be patient, my beautiful girl." Said Matt.

"Cette petite Anglaise grossière, nous appelant Frenchies, j’adorerais la mettre sur mon genou et la fesser." (This rude little English woman, calling us Frenchies, I would love to put her over my knee and spank her.) Said the french woman in front.

"Ne t’inquiète pas mon cher regard à cela." (Don't worry my dear look at this.) He said speaking to his wife.

"Excusez-moi, ma chérie, désolée de vous déranger, mais nous étions assis derrière cette fille blonde et ce gars aux cheveux noirs dans le train pour cette gare." (Excuse me, my dear, sorry to bother you, but we were sitting behind that blonde girl and black-haired guy on the train to this station.)

La jeune fille aux cheveux blonds se vantait d’avoir de la cocaïne fourrée dans sa brassière et un couteau caché dans sa basket. (The blonde-haired girl boasted of having cocaine stuffed into her brassière and a knife hidden in her sneakers.)

Elle a également dit que toutes les Français dames, avoir un bâton jusqu’à leur derrière, parce qu’ils semblent tous si arrogants et impolis. (She also said that all French ladies, have a stick up their backside, because they all seem so arrogant and rude.)" Said the Man in front to the customs lady.

"Est-ce qu’elle a maintenant, eh bien, je crois qu’elle doit être mise à sa juste place, juste Abélia. (Does she now, well, I think she needs to be put in her rightful place, Abelia)" said the first customs lady, Saby.

"Tant que je peux chauffer ses petits fesses anglaises. hahaha... (As long as I can heat her little English buttocks. hahaha...)" Said Abélia.

"Mais bien sûr mon cher ami.Merci monsieur d’avoir porté ce point à notre attention. Cette petite fille va regretter d’être montée dans notre train. (But of course my dear friend. Thank you, sir, for bringing this to our attention. This little girl will regret getting on our train.)" Said Laby.

"Pas de problème passer une bonne journée. (No problem have a good day.)" Said the man smiling to his wife.

"bon voyage Monsieur et Madame. (Have a nice trip Mr. and Mrs.)" Said Abélia.

The couple boarded the train, and Georgie and Matt moved to the front.

"Hello et bienvenue à l’Eurostar, nous espérons que vous apprécierez votre voyage. (Hello and welcome to Eurostar, we hope you enjoy your trip.)" Said Abélia.

"Oh, Thanks. What did she say?" Georgie asked in an undertone to Matt.

Georgie's french was absolutely terrible.

"I believe she said, hello enjoy your trip." Said Matt whose french was also rusty.

The pair boarded the train and Matt went off down to the luggage cart to put their luggage away. Whilst Georgie looked for a seat just as the train started to pull away. Georgie noticed the train was packed and extremely busy, as Abélia led two surly gentlemen, and two women, who were older than her, right up to her.

"S’il vous plaît pouvons-nous voir votre carte d’embarquement et votre passeport. (Please can we see your boarding pass and passport.)" Said Abélia.

"I'm sorry. I don't speak french, Parles-tu Anglais? (do you speak English?) " Asked Georgie.

"No." Said Abélia.

"Cachez-vous de la cocaïne ou une arme sur votre personne? (Are you hiding cocaine or a weapon on your person?)" Asked one of the men.

"Huh? I don't understand?" Said Georgie.

"Cachez-vous de la cocaïne ou une arme sur votre personne? (Are you hiding cocaine or a weapon on your person?)" Said the man repeating his question.

"I Don't know." Said Georgie confused.

"Elle ment. La petite Anglaise ne peut pas aller en France et ne pas parler Français. Elle ne peut pas être aussi stupide. (She's lying. The little English girl can't go to France and not speak French. She can't be that stupid.)" Said Abélia.

"Peut-être qu’elle ne parle pas Français, il faudra regarder. (Maybe she doesn't speak French, you'll have to search.)" Said the man.

"Petite fille anglaise, consentez-vous à être fouillée. préférez-vous en public ou en privé? (Little English girl, consent to be searched. do you prefer in public or in private?)" Asked the man.

"I'm not sure what you mean." Said Georgie.

"PUBLIC OU PRIVÉ? (PUBLIC OR PRIVATE?) Yelled the man at Georgie, thinking she was playing dumb.

"PUBLIC OU PRIVÉ" Yelled Abélia.

"Er public?" Said Georgie, thinking she'd be better off if other people were around. Abélia smiled.
"Très bien, enlevez votre chemise. (All right, take off your shirt.)" Said the man.

"What?" asked Georgie.

Abélia sighed, "enlevez votre chemise. (Remove your shirt.)" She said.

"Please I don't understand." Said Georgie.

Abélia moved toward Georgie. She grabbed Georgie's T-Shirt and started to pull it upwards. The carriage around her was staring at the commotion.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.