Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Seven E Available Now)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Seven E Available Now)

Post by Revengedpirate »

I picked up my Diary. I turned to today’s date and began to write.

FRIDAY JULY 29TH 2016

Dear Diary,
I’m fourteen years old. I’m still only 4 feet eleven inches tall. I’m bored of my dark brown hair so today I gave myself red highlights. I have freckles across my face and a small button nose. My eyes are brown, and I hate the way I look naked.

My breasts are so small, their AA cup. My mum says that they’ll grow when I’m older but I’m Fourteen now. When I look at my naked self in the mirror I feel I’m looking at a ten-year-old girl.

Mum has planned a photoshoot tomorrow for me. It’s for some clothes company, I’m not sure what clothes they sell but it sounds pretty cool. I’m excited though a little nervous. Hopefully, it’ll make me happier with the way I look.

Speak laters.

SATURDAY JULY 30TH 2016

Dear Diary,
Oh my god, it was totally humiliating. The clothes company was for pre-teen girls. They had me take off all my clothes and then got me to model, training bras and panty sets meant for nine and ten-year-old girls.

I saw the photos afterward, I looked like a toddler in some of them. I wasn’t even allowed to pad. If everyone at school sees them, I’ll be so very humiliated. I’ll have to change school. Oh my god, I do hope that they’re not published.

SUNDAY JULY 31ST 2016

Dear Diary,
I’ve calmed down a bit since yesterday. I spent most of yesterday, after the shoot, up in my room. It was horrible. I never want to do a shoot like that again.

I thought it might help my self-esteem but instead, it’s knocked me more. It didn’t help that the photographer was a really cute guy. By the end of the shoot, the photographer, Mum, and the costume designer were making jokes about my appearance.

I just wish I could forget the entire experience and put it behind me. Luckily my sister doesn’t know about the shoot. Nikki must just think I’m ill.

Speaks laters.

MONDAY AUGUST 1ST 2016

Dear Diary,
Nikki and my best friend Chloe came over today. We hung out and ate pizza. They could both tell I was upset about something but didn’t ask me.

We watched a few films then went to the park. Andrew was there. Andrew is like my biggest crush from school. Unfortunately we don’t share any classes together. I met Andrew when we were in primary School together. He is super hot.

Andrew was playing football in his shorts, my he has fine legs. I have a picture of him in my hope chest. He is gorgeous.

Speak Laters

TUESDAY AUGUST 2ND 2016

Dear Diary,
Feeling bummed. Just had a lazy day lying in bed.

Speaks laters.

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 3RD 2016

Dear Diary,
My friends and I, went out shopping for food. We’re having a huge sleepover. It’ll be just the six of us. Henny, Sami, Chloe, Nikki, Emily and me. It should be great fun. We’ve bought a few horror movies which we smuggled from Chloe’s older brother’s room.

I can’t wait. Also, it’s a good opportunity to talk about boys, pillow fights, and do each other’s nails. Oh, That reminds me, I bought that new gloss set. It should be awesome.

Laters.

THURSDAY AUGUST 4TH 2016

Dear Diary,
We played truth or dare. Chloe had to run around the back garden in a Smurfette costume. Her face was painted blue, and the girls sprayed her black hair, blonde. It was hilarious.

Henny had to cut her hair shoulder length, and Nikki had to kiss, our dog, Frank. My dare was so embarrassing. I had to kiss Emily with my tongue. It was totally gross. I think Emily enjoyed it. Maybe the other girl's suspicions are right.

Speak laters.

FRIDAY AUGUST 5TH 2016

Dear Diary,
I got some fantastic news today. The company I did the photoshoot for have decided that they want to go in a different direction. They have promised to destroy all photos and negative images of me. I’m thrilled that no one will ever see me like that.

God imagine if Andrew saw me like that, or my sister. I’d never live the embarrassment down. I should stop thinking like that it’ll only upset me. Nikki and Chloe have decided to take me to the cinema to watch suicide squad. I can’t wait. I’ve got to get ready.

Speak Laters.

SATURDAY AUGUST 6TH 2016

Dear Diary,
What a great film, loved Harley Quinn, what a great character. Thinking about dying my hair to look like her. I think I’d be an awesome Harley Quinn. All I’d need is a baseball bat.

Nikki, and I are going shopping today, maybe I’ll get some hair dye whilst I’m out. I’m glad Nikki passed her driving test last week. Saves us walking. I’m sure Dad’ll lend us his car.

Speak laters.

SUNDAY AUGUST 7TH 2016

Dear Diary,
As it turned out, Dad didn’t lend us his car. We had to catch a bus. It was absolutely pouring down, when we did our shopping. Luckily all the stores Nikki and I visited were indoors.

The most exciting thing was I met Andrew. I told him I was going to dye my hair to look like Harley Quinn. He said I would make a beautiful Harley Quinn. He also helped me pick out a shirt and shorts which looked like Harley Quinn’s too.

All I need now is a baseball bat and her boots. Nikki said the boots were too expensive but she said if I wore my white converse they’d look just as good.

Speak Laters.

MONDAY AUGUST 8TH 2016

Dear Diary,
My birthday is on Saturday and I can’t wait. I’ve decided to do a superhero and villain theme. It would be great to go as Harley Quinn.

Nikki said she would organise something off the cuff. Nikki told me to not worry about a thing. All I have to do is invite people. Which is exactly what I did, Michael McIntyre style. SEND TO ALL.

Speak Laters.

TUESDAY AUGUST 9TH 2016

Dear Diary,
Had another Lazy day. I sat on my bed eating popcorn watching really old films from like the eighties. Some of them were good like Back To The Future, though I didn’t get the science behind it.

Ghostbusters was great. I ain’t scared of no ghost. Clue, a run off from the board game Cluedo. It was really funny, I’m still not sure if they all did it.

Top gun and The running man were awesome. Tom cruise and Arnold Schwarzenegger what hunks. Labyrinth and Gremlins were a bit out there. But it has been a great day.

Speaks laters.

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 10TH 2016

Dear Diary,
Today I went shopping on my own. I was changing in the cubicle. I had just pulled my top off, to try the dress on. The curtain flys open and there is a cute guy, and a shop assistant stood there staring at me.

I screamed and covered my bare chest. The shop assistant quickly pulls the curtain shut. Before she does she says sorry little girl.

I must’ve been bright red. I quickly got dressed and went home. So embarrassing.

Speak Laters.

THURSDAY AUGUST 11TH 2016

Dear Diary,
It’s two days till my birthday. I’m so excited. My sister Nikki has agreed to help me dye my hair today. I’m super excited to see what my Harley Quinn hair looks like.

My sister is like my second best friend. She’s so cool and helpful. I like her helping me so much. Earlier today I went to the park and just hung about with Chloe.

Speak Laters.

FRIDAY AUGUST 12TH 2016

Dear Diary,
My birthday is Tomorrow and I can not wait. My sister dyed my hair and it also looks fantastic. It suits me completely. Unfortunately my bed sheets didn’t like the dye. There now blue red and blonde.

Nikki cleaned the sheets and I felt so guilty. I’ll make it up to her. Chloe and I are going to the park again today. We’re going to do a 5km run.

I can’t wait to see her face when she sees my hair. It looks fantastic. Hopefully she’ll agree.

Speak Laters.

FRIDAY AUGUST 19TH 2016

Dear Diary,
I’m sorry I haven’t checked in for a week. My birthday party was awesome. Everyone loved my Harley Quinn outfit. I’ve kept the hair. My friends were amazing especially some of their costumes.

Andrew was dressed as the Joker. He looked awesome. He had green hair and painted his skin white. I would’ve loved to find out if the white paint was everywhere. He did dance with me though it was so dreamy. I wonder if he’ll ask me out?

Anyway the rest of my week I’ve been busy, we had several sleepovers and more partying. I can’t believe I’m actually 15 now. I’m running out of room on your small pages.

Speak Laters.

SATURDAY AUGUST 20TH 2016

Dear Diary,
My parents are planning on a work trip. From the sounds of it they’ll be gone for quite a while. They’ve said Nikki will be in charge.

My parents have bought Nikki a car. I guess when they are away they’re trying to help her out. It’s a little blue corsa. My sister would’ve had a pink one if she had her way.

Speak Laters.

SUNDAY AUGUST 21ST 2016

Dear Diary,
Nikki and I went to Dartmoor in her new car. It was hot and sunny across the moor. We walked for miles, and at one point I thought we would never get back to the car.

Luckily my sister knew where she was going. We saw sheep and cows, even some wild ponies. It was a fantastic day out.

Speak Laters.

MONDAY AUGUST 22ND 2016

Dear Diary,
I went to Thorpe Theme Park today. God I wish I was getting taller. They wouldn’t let me on some of the rides because I’m such a short arse.

Nikki says my height will improve when I’m older. I’m fifteen now, my breasts are still AA cup and I’m still not quite 5 feet tall yet. It’s ok for my sister. She’s 19, 5 foot 6 inches tall, with dark brown hair and tanned skin. Also she has at least a D cup breast.

My life sucks right now...

Speak Laters.

TUESDAY AUGUST 23RD 2016

Dear Diary,
My parents have gone away yesterday, on their work trip. I don’t know when I’ll see them again. I feel sad thinking about it. Nikki is trying to cheer me up.

This morning I took my shower and forgot to lock the door. There I am completely naked head to toe in the shower. I walk out to find Nikki staring at me. I shrieked and grabbed a towel. I ran to my bedroom and hid for the rest of the day.

Laters.

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 24TH 2016

Dear Diary,
I had a lie in, and didn’t wake till lunch. I’m so bored waiting for school to return.

Speak Laters.

THURSDAY AUGUST 25TH 2016

Dear Diary,
I’m missing my parents big time. I haven’t left my room in like two days.

Speak Laters.

FRIDAY AUGUST 26TH 2016

Dear Diary,
Today I had to babysit the terrible twins for Mr Berty Basit. The twins were both ten. One was a girl one was a boy. Anyway the boy tells me he’s going to do a magic trick. He handcuffs my hands behind my back.

Then his sister pulls my trousers down. They both laughed as I stood there in my panties. Thinking they were clever they push me onto the couch and pull my trousers socks and trainers completely off.

In just my panties and T they then push me outside and lock the door. Finally half an hour later they let me back in and untie my hands.

I quickly got dressed just before their dad walked through the door. I took my money and ran. It was so embarrassing.

Speak Laters.

SATURDAY AUGUST 27TH 2016

Dear Diary,
Thank god it’s Saturday. I’ve told my sister to give me no more babysitting jobs. Chloe and I went fishing in the river with her brother and his friend. It was a bit dull.

We generally chatted and hung out. We didn’t catch many fish. About mid afternoon I saw the twins and hid from them. Chloe asked why I was hiding.

I just said I wasn’t hiding I was cleaning my hands on the trunk of the tree. I think she bought my lie.

SUNDAY AUGUST 28TH 2016

Dear Diary,
Chloe came over. Chloe, Nikki and I crashed watching tv in the front room. I made lunch. When I returned Chloe and Nikki were laughing about something. They said they were just watching Television.

We watched more television in the afternoon before Chloe went home. Nikki helped me do my nails. They look really pretty. Then I went to bed, after watching a film.

Speak Laters.

MONDAY AUGUST 29TH 2016

Dear Diary,
I’m back to school next Monday, I can’t wait. I’ve started studying now, it’s my final year of school, and I have my GCSES coming up. I’m excited and nervous at the same time.

I’m not sure what I want to do when I’m older but I’m sure it’ll come to me. Next year I want to go to college and do business studies. #excitingtimesahead.

Speak Laters.

TUESDAY AUGUST 30TH 2016

Dear Diary,
Had yet another lazy day in bed. My bed is soooo comfortable. I’m going to miss it when I’m back at school.

Speak Laters.

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 31ST 2016

Dear Diary,
Oh god the last day of August is finally here. Back to school on Monday I’m absolutely dreading it. I’ve not seen my sister for a couple of days now.

I think she’s hanging out with her boyfriend Matt. Though she is sometimes busy at work. It’s strange being in the house on my own. Ah well at least it’s quiet and I get the sofa to myself.

speaks Laters.

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 1ST 2016

Dear Diary,
Well it’s here, it’s official, Summer is coming to an end. Today I’ve binged watch FRIENDS. Tomorrow I’ll start studying hard.

Speak Laters.

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 2ND 2016

Dear Diary,
It’s the end of the world as we know it. School is back on Monday. This is my last weekend of freedom. Captivity starts Monday.

Although I’m excited to go back to school, I’m also a little nervous too. I’m starting to think Nikki is avoiding me. But maybe it’s just paranoia.

Speak Laters.

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 3RD 2016

Dear Diary,
Chloe came over and we partied the day away, it was totally awesome. Just Chloe and I. We Netflixed and chilled lol.

No we didn’t sleep together diary. I’m sure my diary has a dirty mind.

Speaks later.

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH 2016

Dear Diary,
This will probably be my last entry for a while....

School work, friends, and hobbies will make me far too busy to speak to you.

I’m still nervous about school tomorrow but I’m sure it will be fine.....

Hopefully we’ll speak again soon.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:41 pm, edited 35 times in total.
Hooked6

Re: Amy’s Life... part one

Post by Hooked6 »

RevengedPirate, first off, I want to say that you should write what appeals to you and what you are happy with. If you write solely to please everyone else, you’ll drive yourself crazy. You have asked for people to comment on your work and if you are seeking honest feedback, I’d like to offer these observations. So far in “Amy’s Life” you have done a very good job creating what appears to be a typical teen’s diary, which is not an easy thing to do. It is VERY realistic indeed.

The problem with telling a story in purely a Diary format is that it is boring. The more you make it sound like a real diary, the worse it gets. To wit, the following excerpts from Amy’s diary entries:

Dear Diary,
Feeling bummed. Just had a lazy day lying in bed.

Dear Diary,
I had a lie in, and didn’t wake till lunch. I’m so bored waiting for school to return.

Dear Diary,
I’m missing my parents big time. I haven’t left my room in like two days.

Dear Diary,
Had yet another lazy day in bed. My bed is soooo comfortable. I’m going to miss it when I’m back at school.

See what I mean. Just reading it makes me want to have a lie-in myself.

That said, you have some incredibly erotic ideas here which you fail to explore on detail and are just begging to be given in more depth. For example:

Dear Diary,
Today I went shopping on my own. I was changing in the cubicle. I had just pulled my top off, to try the dress on. The curtain flys open and there is a cute guy, and a shop assistant stood there staring at me.

I screamed and covered my bare chest. The shop assistant quickly pulls the curtain shut. Before she does she says sorry little girl.

I must’ve been bright red. I quickly got dressed and went home. So embarrassing.

Dear Diary,
Today I had to babysit the terrible twins for Mr Berty Basit. The twins were both ten. One was a girl one was a boy. Anyway the boy tells me he’s going to do a magic trick. He handcuffs my hands behind my back.

Then his sister pulls my trousers down. They both laughed as I stood there in my panties. Thinking they were clever they push me onto the couch and pull my trousers socks and trainers completely off.

In just my panties and T they then push me outside and lock the door. Finally half an hour later they let me back in and untie my hands.

I quickly got dressed just before their dad walked through the door. I took my money and ran. It was so embarrassing.

Each of these ideas just SCREAMS for a detailed chapter – how did these events come about; who was there; how did Amy feel, what happened next. etc. Instead we readers just get a snippet of the action and then it dies.

You have proven you can tell a marvelous story in the first person. I’d love to see these snippets woven into your re-write of Amy and the Photoshoot story. This was be marvelous.

If not, I hope that at the very least Amy would expand on her diary entries.

Hope this helps.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Actually I have no idea how the diary format came about. I was actually just trying something and it came out quite well for a first time try. It took absolute ages to write.

When I write I like to explore and try different styles, I’m actually dead chuffed that it sounds like a actual teen girl diary.

I was just going to dump the “dull” days but with everything I write it all has a purpose even scenes that I fail to explore will get explored if not right away.

I like slow teasers in my writing. I know what every I write will not be universally liked but I do my best 😀
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Loved this as a part 1. The near misses and small scale exposures suggest a build up to something particularly embarrassing in the school year. It's doubly good because you can't tell exactly what is going to be relevent in future parts; for example are Chloe and Nikki giggling about something they've seen on TV (remembering the pictures) or is Nikki revealing what Amy looked like out of the shower or is it nothing to do with Amy at all?

I've not seen anyone go quite so hard on the diary format before, so it's an interesting read. The only glaring error I saw was in the first entry, where she says she's 14, then switches to 15. She then turns 15 later in the story.
Dear Diary,
I’m fourteen years old. I’m still only 4 feet eleven inches tall. I’m bored of my dark brown hair so today I gave myself red highlights. I have freckles across my face and a small button nose. My eyes are brown, and I hate the way I look naked.

My breasts are so small, there AA cup. My mum says that they’ll grow when I’m older but I’m Fifteen now. When I look at my naked self in the mirror I feel I’m looking at a ten year old girl.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Revengedpirate wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:18 pm
I was just going to dump the “dull” days but with everything I write it all has a purpose even scenes that I fail to explore will get explored if not right away.

I like slow teasers in my writing. I know what every I write will not be universally liked but I do my best 😀
You have an incredible imagination to be sure. You just keep writing and entertaining us all the way you think best. I am sure people will enjoy it.

Hooked6
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Two

Post by Revengedpirate »

FRIDAY JULY 29TH 2016

“Harold, Amy is always so self conscious over the way she looks. I’ve entered her in a photo shoot, hopefully it’ll raise her self esteem.” Said Lauren.

“That sounds like a good idea, Lauren. Who’s the photo shoot for?” Asked Harald.

“Erm, some Japanese company. Kidinikkāzu is their name.” Said Lauren.

“Do you know who they are?” Asked Harald.

“Well no, but I’m sure they’ll tell us when we get there. Oh can you not tell Nikki we’re going tomorrow. If this doesn’t work out I don’t want Nikki making fun of her ok.” Said Lauren.

“Don’t tell Nikki. Got it. What time is this shoot?” Asked Harald.

“Oh it’s about 1pm. Just tell Nikki, Amy’s having her nails or hair done, ok.” Said Lauren.

“Amy’s having her nails done at 1pm got it.” Said Harald.

“Do you think I’m doing the right thing?” Asked Lauren.

“I’m sure you are. Amy will feel better and so will you. Besides it’ll be a great bonding experience for the two of you.” Said Harald.

Meanwhile Nikki was currently in her room on the phone to her boyfriend

“Hey sexy.” Said Nikki.

“Hey beautiful, what’s up?” Said Matt.

“Well, tomorrow I don’t have much to do. Would you like to go to the beach?” Asked Nikki.

“Sure, if you’re bratty little sister isn’t coming.” Said Matt.

“Hey babes, don’t call her bratty, she’s my little sister. No she’s not coming. Her and Mum are spending the day together doing some nonsense.” Said Nikki.

“I’m sorry, your little sister. Hahaha.” Said Matt.

“What’s so funny about that?” Asked Nikki.

“Well she is little. She’s still under 5 foot tall. I can’t believe how short she is, but her breasts are killer. Sorry babes, there not as good as yours.” Said Matt.

“Don’t you forget it. You idiot.” Said Nikki.

“I’m sorry babes.” Said Matt.

“It’s fine, you can make it up, to me tomorrow. At the beach.” Said Nikki.

“Of course babes, not a problem. Send you my love.” Said Matt.

“You had better send your love to me and no one else.” Said Nikki.

“Of course. All my love is yours.” Said Matt.

“Good babes. You can show me how much you love me tomorrow. Love you babes.” Said Nikki.

“Love you Nikki. Bye.” Said Matt.

“Bye.” Said Nikki.

They blew each other kisses down the phone before hanging up. Chloe meanwhile was on her computer. Chloe was watching a film before bed.

Ring ring.

“Hello?” Asked Chloe answering her phone.

“Hey Chloe. I can’t see you tomorrow, me and mum are hanging out. It’s a mother daughter bonding session. I’ll catch you up tomorrow if anything interesting happens.” Said Amy.

“Ok no worries Aims, I’m actually hanging out with Sami and Henny, tomorrow. We’re going to the cinema. I don’t expect anything good to be on.” Said Chloe.

“Oh ok, sounds cool. I guess I’ll speak to you soon hopefully. Good night Chloe.” Said Amy.

“Yeah of course bestie no problem. I’ll speak to you soon.” Said Chloe.

“Bye.” Said Amy.

“Bye.” Said Chloe.

Amy got changed into her Pyjamas. She then wrote in her diary. Her diary was small. Amy liked it because, it was pink, and she could easily hide it, as it was so small. Amy finished writing. She put the cap back on her pen.

She picked the pen up, and the diary and walked over to her underwear drawer. She pulled open the drawer and hid the diary under her Panties. Amy shut the drawer and walked over to her bed.

Above her bed were pictures of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Tom Cruise.

“Good night guys.” Amy said.

Looking at her posters. She crawled under her sheets. She flicked the switch on her bedside light and fell asleep.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hooked6

Re: Amy’s Life... part one (part two available now)

Post by Hooked6 »

VERY NICE CHAPTER Looking forward to more.

Hooked6
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Yo that text is huge XD. I dunno if it was intentional or not just found it funny for some reason.

On another note, I am enjoying the story. I definitely agree with Hooked6’s comments. If you try to please everyone, you’ll never win. That’s why I try to write for myself because if I do, at least I’ll enjoy what I’m writing and if others also do, then that’s an added bonus. I started writing these kind of stories for the sole reason I just wasn’t getting that itch enough and I started exploring through my writing. Not necessarily from an arousing standpoint but simply as a person who enjoys all kinds of stories.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Seems like an interesting project. The shifting perspectives and styles for the same events has an almost artistic quality to it.

Also, I found it HILARIOUS the entire idea that a Gen Z girl would have pictures of Arnold Schwarzenegger (73) and Tom Cruise (58) on her wall. Then again, maybe Amy is just cosmically drawn to being the baby in every scenario, even in her own fantasies.
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life...Part Three A

Post by Revengedpirate »

SATURDAY JULY 30TH 2016

At 7am Nikki awoke. She got up, and went straight into the shower. Twenty minutes later Amy woke up. Amy went downstairs for her breakfast. At 7.30am Harald and Lauren woke up. Harald had a shave in the en-suite bathroom, whilst Lauren showered. At 8am Amy went to have her shower.

“Hey Nikki, hurry up, I need a shower.” Hollered Amy banging on the bathroom door.

“Fine I’m all done anyway, little one.” Said Nikki.

“Urgh don’t call me little one.” Amy snapped back.

“Pfft whatever. Just go have your shower.” Said Nikki sauntering off down the corridor.

Amy went into the bathroom and locked the door. Meanwhile Harald and Lauren had now dressed and were making their breakfast in the kitchen.

Nikki straightened her hair, painted her nails, put on her makeup and dressed provocatively for the beach. At 8.30am Matt picked her up. Nikki kissed him and they left for the beach.

“Have a nice day at work Harald.” Said Lauren kissing him on the cheek as he left the house.

“Come on Amy, we’re going to be late.” Shouted Lauren up the stairs.

At 8.45am Amy came down the stairs.

“Wow you look gorgeous darling. Are you ready to go?” Asked Lauren.

“Yes Mum, all good.” Said Amy.

They both walked out to the car and got in. Lauren started the old blue Ford Focus and left the driveway. It was an hours drive to the photoshoot. Most of it was on the motorway. Amy watched fields pass by, full of sheep and cows. Some of the fields were empty and some had advertising hoardings. It was very green and pleasant.

The sky was overcast with heavy rain clouds, but it didn’t dampen Amy’s mood.

“So Amy, how are you feeling about your first photo shoot?” Asked Lauren.

“To be honest Mum, I’m a little nervous, but excited at the same time.” Said Amy.

“I’m sure it’ll be fine, just relax and I’m sure everything will be fine.” Said Lauren.

“Thanks, Mum. I’m just nervous, because I’ve never done anything like this before. I’m so sensitive about my body too. Do you know what sort of shoot it is?” Asked Amy.

“Well, it said it’s a big Japanese company, they wanted young budding models, and their website looks very professional. The company is called Kidinikkãzu. Unfortunately I don’t know the translation.” Said Lauren.

“Well it sounds ok. Maybe you’re right and I should just enjoy it.” Said Amy.

“That’s my girl Amy.” Said Lauren.

“Mum, can we put some music on?” Asked Any.

“Sure no problem.” Said Lauren.

15 minutes later they pulled up at a giant warehouse in Hemel Hempstead industrial estate. The warehouse was plain grey, with a small entrance on the left hand side. Lauren parked in the car park and both Amy and Lauren got out.

“Well, we’re here.” Said Lauren.

“Yes. Mum I’m scared.” Said Amy.

“Don’t worry baby, I’m here with you. You can cuddle me if you want.” Said Lauren.

Amy cuddled her mum as they walked into the entrance. Inside the entrance was a bright green reception. Lauren and Amy walked up to the desk.

“Hello, how may I help you?” Asked the receptionist.

“Hello, My daughters here for the Kidinikkāzu photo shoot.” Said Lauren.

“Argh, yes no problem. I’ll just buzz them for you now. Someone will be right down.” Said the receptionist.

Amy and Lauren looked around. There were pictures on the walls, and a nice seated area. Amy and Lauren sat down and waited.

After 5 minutes a Japanese lady in a bright blue dress and matching heels came from a stairway, to the right. Her heels clicked on every step as she carefully descended the staircase.

The lady had a clipboard in her hand. She walked over to where Amy and Lauren sat.

“Hello, I’m Mrs. Bājin. I’m chief designer, on the Kidinikkāzu range. You must be Miss Baker.” Said the Lady.

“Yes I’m Miss Baker. It’s nice to meet you.” Said Amy a little bit timidly.

Amy held out her hand, and Mrs. Bājin took it.

“You seem a little shy, but that’s ok, all the girls are shy to start with. Well if you’d both like to follow me.” Said Mrs. Bājin.

Amy and Lauren stood up, and followed the lady back up the stairs.

“Do either of you have any questions before we start?” Asked Mrs. Bājin.

“How long is the shoot?” Asked Amy.

“Oh shouldn’t be more then a couple of hours. It’s really quite straight forward. You just go in the changing room, put your clothes in a locker, and change into the garment or garments provided.

Then we take a couple of photos of each item, then you go back in the changing room, and change into the next item.

There are 10 items in total, and we stop for a twenty minute break after the first 5. Do you have any questions?” Asked Mrs. Bājin.

“I think you’ve covered everything.” Said Amy.

“Good.” Said Mrs. Bājin.

They got to the top of the stairs and walked down a small corridor. Before turning left into another corridor. The corridors had green carpet and white walls. Although Amy was still feeling nervous she was starting to relax more.

They walked to the end of this corridor and turned right through a set of double doors. They were now in a big room. There was a camera and backdrop set up in the middle.

Mrs. Bājin led them over to a young guy holding a camera. Amy looked at him. He had blonde wavy hair. He looked quite muscular. She thought he was extremely handsome. Amy crushed on him immediately.

“This is Heath Ropporg, he’s from Holland. He’s apparently one of the top child photographers in the world.” Said Mrs. Bājin.

“Erm hi.” Said Amy.

“Hey, you must be Miss Baker.” Said Heath.

“Yes I am.” Said Amy.

“Well it’s a pleasure to meet you. Are you her mother?” Asked Heath.

“Yes, she’s my little Angel.” Said Lauren.

Amy blushed red at being called little Angel.

“Well good, now we’re all acquainted, it’ll just be us four in this room for the two hours. It shouldn’t take that long. I’ll show you to the changing room. Once inside if you strip naked, I’ll bring the items in one at a time.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“Wait strip naked?” Asked Amy.

“Well yes, how do you expect to try on the items over your clothes?” Asked Mrs Bājin.

“She’s just kidding. Amy you’ll do fine. Besides there’s no one else here.” Said Lauren.

“It’s fine. I’m sure the little one is just nervous.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Amy looked at both women, before walking nervously into the changing room.

“She seems a little nervous so we’ll start slow.” Said Mrs Bājin to Heath.

Amy opened the door into the changing room. It was quite spacious with a wooden bench along the back wall. It had a full length mirror on the side wall. It also had hooks on the opposite side. Amy sat on the bench.

Nervously she bent down undoing her trainer laces. Meanwhile the cameraman set up, whilst Mrs Bājin spoke with Lauren.

“Now Mrs Baker, you’ll sit here whilst the camera is taking pictures. We don’t want you getting in the shots. Also Amy, seems a little nervous, so just try to encourage her as much as possible. Maybe add a few jokes to lighten her mood. Hopefully Amy will enjoy it.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“Yeah, she’s just nervous. I’m sure once she starts she’ll get used to it. She’s also a little body shy, but I’m sure this’ll help with that.” Said Lauren.

“I’m sure it will. Ok I’ll be right back.” Said Mrs Bājin.

She walked over to the door of the changing room, she opened it and peaked her head inside.

“How are you doing Amy? Everything ok?” Asked Mrs Bājin.

“Yes, everything’s fine. I’m almost ready for my first item.” Said Amy.

“Ok I’ll get it for you.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Amy saw Mrs Bājin shut the door. Amy was now in just her underwear. Amy reached around her back and unhooked her bra, she then gently removed the padded bra, with tissue inserts. She placed it on top of her clothes.

She then hooked both thumbs into her panties before sliding them down her legs. Amy now stood completely naked her clothes in a pile on the bench. The door opened again, this time Mrs Bājin walked into the changing room.

“Right put your clothes in this bag, and I’ll give them to your mum to put in your locker. In this second bag is your first outfit.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Amy picked up her clothes and put them all into the first bag. Amy then passed the bag to Mrs Bājin.

“There’s no turning back now.” Thought Amy to herself.

Amy watched Mrs Bājin walk away with her clothes, and shut the door behind her. Amy apprehensively looked at the bag on the bench.

“Well, let’s hope that it looks great on me.” Thought Amy.

Amy walked over to the bag and cautiously opened it. Amy unceremoniously dumped the contents on the bench.

“Oh my god.” Thought Amy.

In the bag, had been a pair of Teddy bear patterned shorts and a nightdress to match. They looked designed for a toddler. Amy put them on and looked in the mirror. Her reflection was shocking. She looked like a preteen in her pajamas. Amy hated them.

“Oh well, I guess the quicker I get this done, the quicker I get the next item.” Thought Amy.

Amy stepped nervously out of her changing room.

“Well I’m feeling really unconfident, but I’m going to smile, and try and exude confidence in what I’m wearing.” Thought Amy.

Amy put a smile on her face, and confidently walked over to Heath.

“So Heath, Mrs Bājin, where do you want me.” Asked Amy, smiling.

Underneath her swagger and confident smile Amy was embarrassed by what she was wearing. But thought it better to have a facade.

“Oh Good Amy. You look fantastic.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“Oh, you need to be over here.” Said Heath.

Heath lead Amy to in front of the camera. He set her up just as he wanted. Amy did everything Heath told her. At least you couldn’t see her flat chest under this night dress.

Amy smiled, and actually forgot how embarrassing this costume was, she just concentrated on Heath. Lauren was trying not to laugh. She could clearly see Amy was putting on a brave face. After the first shoot, Lauren came over to Amy, Heath, and Mrs Bājin.

“Well done little one. I’m so proud of you.” Said Lauren.

“Yes great performance.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“Superb. I’ve got everything I need.” Said Heath.

“Ok go back to the changing room and I’ll bring in your second Item.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Amy walked calmly back into the changing room. Once the door was shut, Amy paced the room.

“Oh my god, I’m so embarrassed. Mum even called me little. I hope the other costumes aren’t as bad as this one was.” Said Amy out loud to herself as she stripped naked for a second time.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.