The Passion of Jessica Christ

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Passion of Jessica Christ

Post by Executionus »

ely wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:33 pm If there is a movie about this someday I would perfectly see Jennifer Lawrence in the role of Jessica Christ. :D
Honestly I feel that Jennifer Lawrence has too imposing and commanding of a presence in general, too dominant, to be any good as Jessica Joel or Jessica Christ. Both sides of the character are humble and soft in all ways. The actress would need to portray someone skittish putting on a brave face while walking calmly to their own public execution, while deep behind their mask they are horrified and wanting to run away screaming. I've seen Jennifer try that in the Hunger Games and she could never capture the fear side of the equation.

In a way I feel as though the role belongs to a breakout actress more anyway, since breaking out and claiming immortality is the entire drive behind the character.
ely

Post by ely »

Executionus » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm
Honestly I feel that Jennifer Lawrence has too imposing and commanding of a presence in general, too dominant, to be any good as Jessica Joel or Jessica Christ.
You're right, I was thinking with my pussy and not my brain. I wanted to see Jennifer in an ENF situation but I didn't think she could be so used to nudity that she didn't feel the slightest embarrassment. Although she may pretend to be embarrassed, ENF masters like you are overwhelmed by fiction from reality. Also, the actress must be someone with a beautiful body but not as perfect as hers.

Looking back on what you said, she would need an actress with Kirsten Stewart's body but with a less emo or aggressive or dominant face.

I had a great enlightenment !!! Thanks to her changing facial expression, Emilia Clarke might be the perfect actress, but with the body of Kirsten Stewart.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Emilia Clarke is a great choice in general, as would be her GOT costar Maisie Williams. Jessica is meant to be short after all, where Lady Evelyn is tall. Kirsten Stewart would actually be a good choice for Lady Evelyn, she's pretty close to how I originally envisioned her.

And if it makes your pussy happy, you can always remember that Jennifer Lawrence was the star of a huge ENF situation in real life during the Fappening when over 100 of her nude pics leaked to the entire internet.
Piketty

Post by Piketty »

I liked the religion element in this and the whole analogy, it really came through to end up with a good story where she knows she has to be stripped and can accept it.
telebrace

Re: Spring Break Contest: The Passion of Jessica Christ

Post by telebrace »

Executionus wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:45 pmYou all know how much I enjoy giving a victim false hope and then stealing it away from them.
False hopes are the best kinds of hopes!

This has truly been a well-written and gripping story! Very well done!
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

I don't know what it says about me that I love everything in this story except the happy ending... Leaving Jessica with a permanent sense of shame and humiliation would have been so unfair and wicked. I would have loved that. Still a wonderful story and I will be excited for anything else you post in the future.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Mariax wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:03 pm I don't know what it says about me that I love everything in this story except the happy ending... Leaving Jessica with a permanent sense of shame and humiliation would have been so unfair and wicked. I would have loved that. Still a wonderful story and I will be excited for anything else you post in the future.
That wouldn't have felt right for the story itself. It would've been a titanic betrayal of trust from Lady Evelyn, and considering that Jessica trusted Evelyn essentially with her life (and Lady Evelyn knew it) it wouldn't fit the character to break such a bond without purpose. Most of my stories go the way that feels right to me for the characters themselves. The majority of my stories end on at least some positive note.

Although if you want a much more unfair and wicked story of mine without a happy ending, my Halloween story Flesh Eaters might be more your taste.
ely

Post by ely »

Mariax wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:03 pm I don't know what it says about me that I love everything in this story except the happy ending... Leaving Jessica with a permanent sense of shame and humiliation would have been so unfair and wicked. I would have loved that. Still a wonderful story and I will be excited for anything else you post in the future.
Jessica Christ was abused, she wasn't just undressed, so it was necessary to balance the morality of this story enf

I honestly felt bad for her like it was a nightmare, seeing her parents unmoved by all this shocked me
telebrace

Post by telebrace »

ely wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:23 amseeing her parents unmoved by all this shocked me
Having her parents (1) present and (2) unmoved was a perfectly good call in my opinion.

I'll agree with with Mariax that the ending was a bit too happy for my taste - being in a constant state of humiliation even after the play would have been more my cup of tea, but to each his own.

Btw: I did read the Flesh Eater story and while it's true the unwilling exposure and humiliation worked just fine, the magic part was difficult for me to swallow.

But, again, I'll repeat myself: this story was extremely well written! I'm jealous of the author's writing ability.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

telebrace wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:30 pm
Btw: I did read the Flesh Eater story and while it's true the unwilling exposure and humiliation worked just fine, the magic part was difficult for me to swallow.
Haha, I have three total Halloween stories and all three feature supernatural magic. Spooky time deserves such things, this ain't Scooby Doo.