Public Nudity for Points Ch 1,2,3, 4,5,6,7,8, 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 . . .. . .

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Hooked6

Re: Public Nudity for Points Ch 1,2,3, 4,5,6,7,8, 9,10,11,12 . . .

Post by Hooked6 »

Public Nudity for Points – Part Fourteen (Exhib, Humil, mmmfffFF)
BY: Hooked6

Matt suddenly stopped dead in his tracks a few steps away and stared at Carrie, his eyes taking in every part of her finally focusing on her pelvis and her obvious arousal.

“I can’t believe it; you guys are like totally NAKED! How cool is that,” one of the boys remarked. Sara blushed and tried to unsuccessfully cover herself. She was mortified at being caught without clothes by people she knew! “Nice tits,” another boy added pointing to Sara’s chest.

“Ah . . . Hi Jason . . .” Sara finally managed to say her voice cracking ever so slightly. Sara knew Jason from school and had a crush on him ever since she was in 8th grade.

“Gee, you look great!” Jason said excitedly. “Turn around and let me get the full view.”

“Grow up, you perv!” Traci said coming to her rescue. “She’ll do no such thing.” Everyone laughed except Sara and Carrie.

Carrie just stood there sheepishly. She had longed for this moment, even fantasized about it but now that it became a reality she was mortified! She felt ashamed and humiliated. She just stood there before him beaten and defeated. What would he think of her small boobs? What would he think of her being naked at the festival? Surely, he would think her a tramp, someone with loose morals and poor judgment, to put it plainly – a slut! She just stood there frozen by the indignity of it all!

“Hi Carrie,” Matt said in a friendly voice. “It sure is nice to see you.”

Carrie looked up expecting to see him laughing at her but instead she found him looking at her warmly, like he was really happy to have run into her, not because she was naked, but just because he was glad that she was there. She could feel it. For the first time she sensed as though he might really care for her and she, for that moment in time, didn’t care about her nudity, only that Matt liked her for who she was! She was on Cloud 9! Suddenly the world seemed a brighter place.

Everyone noticed how the two of them were looking at each other and the group quietly signaled their impressions among themselves as the couple stood there silently.

Jason then spoke up snidely, “Matt, check out Carrie’s love button. Man, she must be REALLY glad to see you; she’s like all worked up! Why it’s like a little dick sticking up out there!”

Carrie shrieked realizing what Jason had said and quickly lowered her hands to hide her embarrassing condition. Of course, that only served to draw everyone’s attention to the fact that she was embarrassed by it all thus adding fuel to the fire.

“Shut up you moron!” Matt said playfully shoving his buddy aside. “I’m sorry Carrie, Jason has a lot of issues.”

“That’s Okay.” Carrie replied sheepishly.

Matt, being ever so gallant, indicated that the boys were going to check a few things out at the festival. “Maybe we can hook up later, if that would be Okay with you guys.”

“Yeah, sure,” Mandy replied before anyone could object. With that Matt led the guys away from his girlfriend before they could humiliate her further.

When they were gone, the girls all busted out laughing hysterically. “Wooooo, Carrie has a boyfriend, Carrie has a boyfriend.” They teased.

“A CUTE one too,” Traci added with a hint of admiration.

“Cut it out,” Carrie demanded and started to walk off pretending to be mad. Of course, she wasn’t really upset. Matt, her new prince charming, had come to her rescue. Nothing could ruin her day now, she thought.

Eventually the girls made their way to a food tent and stood in line to get something to eat. It was weird feeling all those clothed bodies pressing up against her naked flesh as they waited in the cue. By the time Carrie made it up to the counter she discovered that another boy she knew from school was taking orders.

“Hi Carrie!” The boy said excitedly. He made no secret that he was looking her over. Carrie didn’t care. By now she figured everyone sooner or later was going to hear about her being nude at the concert anyway so she might as well enjoy it.

“Like what you see?” she teased confidently.

“Hell, yeah,” the boy replied.

“Good, now put your eyes back in their sockets and get me a cheeseburger and a Coke.” Carrie said giggling.

“Ah . . . sure, right away,” The boy stammered. He almost fell as he stumbled turning to get her order causing Carrie to chuckle. SHE had made HIM nervous. THAT was a switch, she thought. “It’s on me, Carrie,” he said as he handed her the food. “See you around.”

As they all sat on the ground away from the crowd eating their food, Carrie noticed that several boys kept staring at her with smiles on their faces. Traci noticed too and decided to point out the reason to her friend, “Ah, Carrie you’re shooting them a huge beaver!”

Carrie turned a little red, looked down at how she was sitting and sure enough with her legs comfortably spread wide on the grass she was indeed affording them a most intimate view. Her first instinct was to snap her legs together but she thought of how that boy at the concession stand had acted and decided to have a little fun. “So?” she replied to her friend.

“Carrie, you’re wicked! You’re such a tease!”

“Serves them right for looking,” Carrie laughed confidently, though inside it was taking all she had to leave her legs apart as they were.

As the afternoon went on the girls started really having a good time. Their nudity seemed natural as they interacted with a variety of people. Though many girls were topless, there were only a few brave souls that bared all, Carrie and Sara being chief among them and thus attracted a lot of interest.

“Let’s see if we can work our way up close to the stage,” Mandy suggested. “Carrie’s favorite group is about to play.” Carrie was pleased that her friend was being so thoughtful and the girls wiggled and squirmed their way closer to the stage. They didn’t quite make it all the way to the stage, but they were close. As the “Bandaleros” started playing, Carrie was euphoric. She began getting into the music and started swaying with the beat. Sara, standing next to her also got into the groove and began bouncing up and down making quite the sight for those nearby.

After a few songs Carrie suddenly screamed, though it was barely audible above the loud music. Someone was lifting her up off her feet! Soon she found herself body surfing the crowd!! Hands were everywhere as people – boys, girls, men and women all tried to keep her from falling and move her about the throngs of humanity. Sara soon was forced to join her friend, much to her chagrin! Carrie could only imagine what she looked like as people watched her surfing along, bouncing here and there. She felt herself being groped – most likely by accident as those below tried not to drop her. Sometimes though a hand clearly was out of bounds for a more sinister reason and twice a stray finger found its way into certain very wet crevices. She was helpless to do anything about it as her arms and legs must have had dozens of hands firmly grasping her to support her body on its journey. With her heart pounding faster than the music tempo, she could only smile and squeal!

Finally, she was able to spot Sara. She clearly was getting the worst of it as hands were playfully all over her prominent tits. For once she was glad that she wasn’t so well endowed, she thought merrily to herself.

After what seemed like hours she was gently lowered to the ground and she made her way quickly out of the cheering crowd before someone else picked her up again.

“WHAT A RUSH!” she exclaimed to Sara and the girls.

“Just wait until you see the tape. I’ve got it all on video,” Mandy said laughing. “You aren’t going to believe what you looked like out there!”

The girls all found a quiet spot away from the crowd once again so Sara and Carrie could catch their breath. The others decided to leave them alone for a while and went in search of the Porta-potties.

The two sat there in silence for a while then Sara began talking about her surfing experience. A bond had formed between the two of them after all they had been through together and the concert that day only made it stronger. Sara eventually wrapped up her tale of crowd surfing by saying, “You know I never, ever would have believed I could ever do this. I owe it all to Kim!”

“Kim?!” Carrie asked totally confused. “I thought you were doing this because of the club?”

Sara turned red and started to panic and quickly added, “Yeah, that’s what I meant, the club! Of course, I owe it all to the club.”

“You’re lying,” Carrie challenged angrily. She knew something wasn’t right and decided to push it. “You and I BOTH know there’s no such thing as the club initiation.”

“There isn’t?” Sara asked. Now it was her turn to be confused. “But I thought you were, I mean, Kim said that the Civanettes initiated people this way and you were a candidate and talked me into . . .”

The two girls looked at each other in amazement. “I smell a RAT!” Carrie said finally.

“ME TOO,” Sara concurred.

The two began comparing notes. Carrie explained how Mandy had made up the whole initiation story to explain her nudity to Traci and Kim and about how when Sara inexplicably showed up, they began to wonder whether there really was a club.

Sara related that Kim had told her that Kim was sponsoring her, that she was invited to join the club and told her that Carrie was being initiated too. She said if anyone ever asked, she was to say that Amy was her monitor so that she wouldn’t get rejected by the club as no one was supposed to know who the monitors were.

Carrie was shocked! “You mean you did all this because you thought you were really being initiated into the Civanetttes?”

“Well, yeah,” Sara said red-faced. “You mean there isn’t a naked initiation – that I was never really invited to try out for the club?”

“Afraid not.”

Sara was still confused. “If YOU knew there wasn’t a club then why did YOU go through all this if you didn’t have to?” Carrie didn’t want the real reason to get out so she replied merely, “Let’s just say we were both duped!”

The girls sat looking pensively at each other for a few minutes then broke into spontaneous laughter.

“It was rather fun though wasn’t it?” Sara asked still giggling.

“I hate to admit it but I was looking forward to you coming over these last few days.”

“Me too,” Sara said smiling, “Me too!”

Carrie got serious for a moment. “Listen Sara, you know we can’t let Kim get away with this don’t you?”

“No, I suppose not.”

Carrie leaned over and quietly said, “Let’s not say anything about this or let on that we know. We’ll go along as though we still believe in this initiation thing for the time being. I’m going to work on a plan to even the score. Does that sound okay with you?”

Sara grinned from ear to ear. “You mean we’re going to get Kim naked?”

“Oh, much more than that I assure you,” Carrie confirmed, “Much more than that.”

“Oooohhh I’m in. This is going to be great!”

Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Public Nudity for Points – Part Fifteen (Exhib, Humil, mmmfffFF)

Soon the girls returned and brought the boys back with them. Carrie blushed again when she saw that Matt was with them. Both Sara and Carrie felt awkward as the boys ogled their bodies. It didn’t matter that literally thousands of people had seen them naked most of the day. They felt at ease with the strangers in the crowd. But they knew these boys and would see them again back at school and THAT was what made it awkward.

“Saw you crowd surfing,” Matt said with a smile. “That looked like fun.”

Carrie shuttered. She would have preferred that no one she knew actually saw that embarrassing event and she wondered how much of her more intimate parts Matt actually got a chance to see.

“You did? I must say it wasn’t my idea at ALL,” she said trying to disassociate herself from what had happened. “Where were you?” Carrie asked nervously hoping that he was standing somewhere at a GREAT distance from the crowd.

“Oh, I was right there. You passed over me a few times. Heck I even helped pass you around once before you headed off in another direction.”

Carrie wanted to die! He surely saw everything if he was below her in that mass of humanity. She then realized that one pair of those hands that were all over her could have been his! That gave her a warm feeling. Then she thought, “Oh GAWD! What if that stray finger that found its way into . . . was actually his?!” Her heart skipped a beat and she literally became sopping wet once again. Oh well, she would have rather it have been his than some perfect stranger’s.

“Did you have fun?” Carrie asked trying to make light of the whole affair.

It was Matt’s turn to blush and he looked away never answering her question. It didn’t matter though. Carrie already knew the answer.

Matt asked Carrie if she would go for a walk with him around the park. The rest of the group howled and made catcalls at his suggestion. Josh even asked if Matt had brought along any protection. Carrie was mortified and wanted to just strangle that jerk. They eventually decided to just stay together as a group, find a place to sit together and listen to the music.

Carrie was in heaven for the rest of the night. She had her boyfriend sitting next to her surrounded by friends and experiencing a once in a lifetime concert. It didn’t matter that she was totally naked in public on her first “date” - she wouldn’t forget this as long as she lived.

When it was time to leave Matt unexpectedly leaned over and gave Carrie a kiss that was to die for! “See you at school Monday?” he asked as his lips parted hers.

“Ah . . .” Carrie said as she cleared her throat, “yeah, sure thing.”
Then all too soon it was over and the girls found themselves back home.

Carrie didn’t sleep a wink that night – she was in love! She had her first romantic kiss from a boy! She passionately clutched the concert program in her hands. It was special, a link to Matt and the experiences they shared that day!

Monday was a different story. News traveled fast about Carrie and Sara at the concert. If the girls had thought the publicity about the Breast class was bad, they soon discovered that news about total nudity spread even faster! Among the boys, they were celebrities and almost every boy they passed that day spoke to them. Of course, in the boy’s eyes the girls saw mostly lust, but they were popular nonetheless and both of them enjoyed the attention. Among their fellow FEMALE classmates, it was a different story. They treated Sara and Carrie like dirt, like the sluts they were. Scowls on the faces of female passersby in the hallways were common. They overheard words like “Tramp”, “Skank” and “Bimbo” being used in various conversations throughout the day. They were hurtful words, though the girls never directly heard their own names in the conversations they eavesdropped, they still concluded the comments were being directed at them.

After school Sara and Carrie were walking together headed from their last class towards the gym where they had parked their cars that day.

“Where do you two think you’re going?” an angry voice called out from behind them. Upon turning around, they saw Julie Turner along with several other girls. “Are you deaf? Where do you two think you’re going?” she repeated herself angrily.

Carrie took a step forward and replied with her new-found, uncharacteristic confidence, “Home. What’s it to you?”

“Well, lookie here, she’s a brave little tramp too!” Julie mocked.

Carrie then suddenly remembered that Josh was Julie’s boyfriend. She wasn’t at the concert that day and Carrie figured she must have heard stories about it and had gotten the wrong idea.

Sara was shaking like it was twenty below outside; she was scared half to death. Carrie stood her ground however and explained, “Now listen here Julie, I don’t know what people have been telling you but . . .”

She was cut short as Julie pushed her backwards. “Save it bimbo. I expected you to deny everything. Kim told me all about you two. You think that you can just waltz in, show some skin and steal Josh away from me?”

“Julie you’ve got it all wrong! I HAVE a boyfriend. I’m not interested in Josh, I swear!”

“Oh, so it was Sara that was after him, eh? Get her girls!”

In a blink of an eye, the girls all pounced on poor Sara. Carrie joined the scuffle trying to help her friend but there were too many of them. They had Sara completely naked in no time tossing her clothes around the grass. Carrie had her shirt ripped in several places but was otherwise unharmed.

“Look girls, she’s not so brave now!” Julie said admiring her handiwork as poor Sara laid there whimpering.

“Yeah, she’s rather modest after all!” another said. “Too bad no one’s around to see her like this!” The girls all mocked her as they stood there laughing

“Let that be a warning to you both. If I see another one of you hanging around Josh, this little stripping would be NOTHING compared to what will happen to you, understand?”

The group of girls stomped off leaving Carrie and Sara to fend for themselves. Carrie ran around quickly gathering up Sara’s clothes. Her blouse had most of the buttons torn off and the zipper on her jeans was stuck such that it wouldn’t close, otherwise her stuff was still in pretty good shape. Carrie helped her friend dress and followed her home.

Sara had gotten over her humiliation at the hands of Julie and had turned her anger toward another. “I can’t believe that Kim! First, she lied about the club, which was bad enough. But then she had to go and stir the pot and spread that vicious rumor about me and Josh. What in the hell is wrong with her?”

“I don’t know but I’m feeling better about getting even now.” Carrie said with satisfaction. The two began plotting in earnest. Carrie wasn’t really the vindictive type but she had grown very fond of little Sara and hated to see her humiliated and taken advantage of like that. Months ago, Carrie wouldn’t have had the guts to pull this off, but now she felt certain that she and Sara would prevail.

The next day Carrie took the critical first step in her plan to get even with Kim. At lunch she approached Julie Turner, Josh’s girlfriend.

“Well, well,” Julie snarled, “Look who is back for more!”

Carrie swallowed hard and using her most determined voice said, “Hold on Julie. I didn’t come here looking for trouble. I came here to confess something to you and give you some information that you may find interesting and useful. If I can speak with you privately for a few moments to relate all this to you, I’m sure you’ll agree it was worth your time. If not, I’ll willingly accompany you back here and you can strip me right here in the cafeteria in front of everybody if that’s what you wish.”

Julie eye’s twinkled as she considered what she had just heard. Her friends were all giggling in the background. “What makes you think I won’t do that right now, anyway?”

“Because if you do, you won’t find out something I think you really want to know,” that’s why.”

“Hmmmm,” Julie remarked as she thought it over. “Okay Bimbo, I’ll go along with your request. But I’m warning you, if this is some kind of trick, I’ll take you up on your offer and you’ll find yourself paraded around the lunchroom in your birthday suit!”

“No tricks, I promise,” Carrie said as her stomach turned flip-flops on the inside realizing what she had just committed to.

Julie told her friends to wait for her and she walked outside with Carrie. When they had managed to find a secluded spot, Carrie began. “Julie, you’re probably wondering why Sara and I ended up naked at the concert. I mean, think about it. The two of us aren’t the most out-going or popular people, are we? No, I would venture to guess that of all the girls in the student body you couldn’t pick two more conservative, unlikely people to run around naked in front of 50,000 people or be bold enough to try and steal your boyfriend.”

Julie looked at Carrie for a minute, “Yeah so . . . it’s usually the quiet types you have to watch out for.”

“Well, that’s not true in this case. Sara and I have been duped and now you are in the same boat too.”

“What do you mean?” Julie asked obviously irritated at the suggestion she could be tricked.

“What I am going to tell you is very embarrassing for me and I am trusting that you will keep this in strictest confidence. You don’t have too, of course. That’s a risk I’m going to have to take. I’m doing this though so you don’t end up being taken advantage of like we were.”

“Go on . . .”

Carrie proceeded to explain about the club and its supposed initiation. “Kim tricked Sara and me into thinking we had been accepted into this exclusive club just to humiliate us.” Carrie explained all about the things that she and Sara had to do. She conveniently left out the roles Mandy and Traci played in their exposure. She told her about the points, the real story about the concert and the Mandatories they had to complete. Julie sat back and was shocked.

“We only found out about it when Sara and I compared notes at the concert the other day. Naturally we were pissed.” Carrie explained.

“I should say so,” Julie said empathetically. “And then I came along and really added to your troubles, didn’t I? Come to think of it, Kim was the one that said you guys were flirting with Josh. That you did this to steal him away from me! That conniving bitch! Knowing what a hot-head I am, she must have known I’d do something to embarrass you two. If that happened to me, I’d be more than pissed, I would want revenge.”

“Well, it’s not revenge we’re after,” Carrie said taking the moral high ground.

“It isn’t?”

“No. we are just trying to prevent other girls from being taken advantage of like we were. There’s no telling how many people could get caught up in this thing unless . . .”

“Unless what?”

“Unless you help Sara and I put a stop to it.”

Julie thought it over. “Okay, I’ll help and I won’t strip you in the cafeteria either.” She added with a grin. “Though that would have been kind of fun.”
“Thanks. Now here’s what I have in mind, but you have to promise NOT to say a word to anybody, not even your best buds over there.”

“Deal,” Julie said firmly. “Now what’s your plan?”

Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Public Nudity for Points – Part Sixteen (END) (Exhib, Humil, mmmfffFF)

Carrie proceeded to explain her idea to Julie who grew more interested as each little detail was revealed.

Days passed without incident. For their part Sara and Carrie acted as if everything was normal – even completing a couple of more naked tasks for the girls. Then on Thursday, Julie found Kim in the Parking lot.

“Hey Kim wait up!” Julie called out.

“Hi Julie,” Kim said merrily. “What’s up?”

Julie put her arm around Kim and proceeded to talk with her quietly. “I’ve been making some discreet inquires lately and I want in?”

“In?”

“I know about the scam you are pulling on those two bimbos and I want to do the same thing to a few girls I know and I want your help.”

Kim was initially shocked at being found out. Her first concern was that her fun was about to come to a premature end. She then realized the key phrase she had just heard.

“You mean you have a couple of girls and you want to pull the same scam on them?” Kim asked to be sure she heard correctly.

“Actually, I have five girls lined up to join my club. In fact, I have plans to take this to another school too. If you play your cards right, I’ll make you my assistant and you can be responsible for helping me get all these girls naked – over and over again. Just think of the possibilities! I just need to know if you’re interested.”

“Of course, I’ll help!” Kim said exuberantly. “But why ask me at all?”

“The way I figure it, you have a good idea here with those dopes, Sara and Carrie. But what you are lacking is flair and panache. It needs to be taken to the next level on a much larger scale and I’m going to do just that! I’m creating my own club and it will be VERY real and very exclusive. I’m going to do this anyway, with you or without you, but I think that if we coordinate our stories and proceed using the same identical system, it would be best for both of us and in the long run gain us more recruits.”

Kim nodded her head in agreement. “Makes sense, I guess.”

“Of course, it does. I’m sure it is only a matter of time before some of the girls start talking. If they find out that others are secretly involved and all of their stories match, they all would be more likely to believe it and continue humiliating themselves for our enjoyment.”

“Yes, I am having rather a lot of fun with this, but I’m growing kind of tired of those two. I’ve seen them naked so many times now and they’re getting used to it; it’s not as much fun as it used to be.”

“Exactly,” Julie added. “What this needs is a steady supply of unknowing victims, just to keep things fresh.”

“I agree,” Kim concurred. “What do you want me to do?”

Julie smiled widely, “Why don’t you come over to my house Friday night, say about 8 o’clock. I want to go over everything with you and then later you can help me with my first recruit.”

“I’ll be there!”

Kim could hardly believe her luck. This was going to turn out better than she could have ever hoped for. She was also glad for someone else to share the risk with. Mandy seemed to have things under control with Carrie and dumb old Sara was so easy to dupe that she just went along blindly. Kim wasn’t completely sure she could pull it off by herself. Now she had a partner! A partner with BIG ideas!

Later that night Julie called Carrie. “It’s all set. She bought it hook, line and sinker. She’ll be at my house at 8 o’clock tomorrow night. Did you manage to get all your things accomplished?”

“Sure did. Everything’s set,” Carrie said gleefully.

Carrie could hardly wait and had another restless night’s sleep. So many things could go wrong. Still, she thought as she remembered her friend Sara lying naked on the ground at the school yard, forcibly stripped of her dignity, it was worth it.

8 o’clock Friday night found Kim knocking on Julie’s door. “You sure are punctual,” Julie said as she led Kim inside.

Julie asked Kim to describe the point system she used and asked her to relate in great detail all the things she had made Carrie and Sara do. Of course, Kim didn’t think up ALL the ideas, only some of them but she took full credit for each and every one of them in order to look good in the eyes of her new partner.

Julie for her part only wanted to get the juicy details of their ordeals to satisfy her own morbid curiosity.

“Okay, there’s one part I’m going to need your help with.” Julie finally stated.

“What’s that?”

“Well, later on tonight, as you know, I’m going to be breaking in my first victim and I’m not sure if I can pull this off with a straight face. Oh, I have all the details in my head about how the point system works but I’m not sure I can look or do this convincing enough if a naked girl is standing right in front of me. Why I might just bust out laughing and screw the whole thing up!”

“Nonsense, you’ll do fine,” Kim said reassuringly.

“I don’t know. There is a lot riding on this and I do believe the first girl will be the hardest. I’m really concerned about this and she’ll be here shortly.” Julie said in a panic.

“I’ll be here to help you,” Kim remarked.

“PERFECT!” Julie said excitedly. “I knew you’d understand. Go ahead and take off your clothes.”

“WHAT?!” Kim exclaimed.

“To help me of course; you said you would. Listen if I can practice with you first, I’m SURE I’ll do a better job when the time comes to do it for real. You can’t let me down now!”

Kim just stood there looking dumbfounded. There was no way she was going to strip in front of a classmate. There was just no way!

Julie looked angry, “Don’t tell me I made a mistake in choosing my sole partner! There are other girls I can think of that would jump at the chance to do this, you know?”

Kim realized that she had to make a small up-front investment if she expected to reap the big payoff later on. “Oh alright, But I had better get to pick the first task this victim of yours has to do.”

“Deal,” Julie said as she watched Kim nervously take off her clothes.

Julie took her clothes and proceeded to lock them in a wooden box.

“HEY! What are you doing?!”

“Practicing, to be sure I do this right. Isn’t that what you make your girls do, lock their clothes in a box when they come over?”

“Yes but . . . oh alright, let’s get on with it.” Kim said finally resigning herself to cooperating.

Julie looked over the naked girl before her. She was beautiful! Julie loved the feeling of power she suddenly commanded. She had never before been so excited at seeing another female nude – especially since she and she alone held her fate in her hands!

“Now what,” Kim asked growing impatient at the delay?

“Well before we revealed the first task to our victim, I was going to see how compliant she was by first having her go outside the back of the house and walk around the swimming pool just to get her used to it. Then I guess we’ll make her do whatever it is that you suggest. What was it you wanted her to do anyway? I’m sure you had something in mind since you were so insistent on naming the first task.”

“Well,” Kim replied now clearly getting into the situation. “I was going to make her drive naked downtown with us to that Burger Queen and take her through the drive thru!”

“PERFECT!” Julie said. “I think that’s a GREAT first assignment.”

Kim smiled and was really looking forward to seeing the embarrassed- look of desperation on the poor girl’s face when she heard what she had to do.

“Go ahead and walk around the pool before it gets too late,” I want to be sure I can find a good place to stand out there to witness all the fun.”

“Okay,” Kim agreed. “It’ll help me know where to stand too.” With that Kim made her way out the back door into the darkened backyard. “Jeeze, it’s dark out here! Don’t you have some lights? I might fall in the darn pool or something!”

“Of course, I do,” Julie said. “Just take a few steps straight ahead and I’ll turn them on. I thought it would be a good idea to suddenly surprise her with a flood of lights on her naked body! It will reinforce her vulnerability.”

“Ooooh, you’re wicked. I like that! Okay,” Kim said as she carefully inched forward. She then heard the door shut and a clicking sound.

“What was that?” Kim asked unsure of the sound.

“That was just me shutting the door.” Julie said as she suddenly flipped on the lights bathing poor Kim’s nude form in bright lights from every direction.

“SURPRISE,” came united yells from all over the patio!

Kim was shocked! There standing in the backyard was just about every boy she knew well from her high school! There must have ten of them all grinning from ear to ear!!! Sara, Carrie, Traci and Mandy were there too!

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!” Kim yelled at the top of her lungs as she desperately tried to cover herself amid the hysterical laughter of her classmates! There was nowhere to run as people gathered around her and the door was locked behind her. She almost fainted as she saw all the boys ogling her naked flesh as she stood there in the classic “embarrassed nude female” pose! Julie reached out and grabbed Kim’s arms pulling them behind her back and firmly holding them there preventing Kim from covering herself. Wolf-whistles echoed from around the patio as the boys got their first real good look at Kim’s naked form.

“This is what happens to people who use and abuse others for their own enjoyment!” Sara explained with a grin.

“I . . . I don’t know what you are talking about?” Kim cried still tugging at her arms trying to free herself.

“Sure, you do,” Julie said smiling. “Can you say Civanettes?”

“What??!!”

Just then April Stokes came forward. “Allow me to introduce myself. I’m the President of the service club, the Civanettes. It seems that you’ve been slandering our good name and using it to promote your own selfish, sexual perversions.”

“I . . . I . . .”

“Don’t bother denying it. We all know it’s true.” April interrupted. “Unless you do what we want, tomorrow morning I’ll be in the Principal’s office explaining everything. Oh, you’ll be expelled for sure. You might even get arrested too!”

“But . . . I . . . there must be something . . .”

“Well, Carrie and Sara here seem to think that since you obviously seem to hold our club in such high regard, you might want to actually become a member.”

“Ah yeah, I could do that,” Kim stuttered sensing a glimmer of hope.

“Of course, you’ll have to complete the trial initiation first, 500 points wasn’t it, Sara?”

Sara nodded in agreement.

“You can’t . . . I mean you wouldn’t . . .”

“Sure we would. Of course, you don’t HAVE to do it. I can always meet with the Principal tomorrow.”

NO!” Kim exclaimed loudly.

“Now let’s see what should that first task be?” April said smiling.

“Oh, she’s already picked that out,” Julie interrupted, “Going through the Burger Queen Drive-thru naked!” Kim’s eyes bugged out and she made an audible gasp as every else laughed loudly – especially the boys!

Turning to Sara, April asked, “How many points is that worth, Sara?”

“ONE, I think” she replied with an evil grin!

Kim was doomed! At this rate she’d graduate before getting 500 points. Of course, that was the whole idea. And she was only a junior!

Taking a tight hold of Kim’s arm, April teased, “And the best part is that unlike your fake club, we actually have 50 REAL members to help think up things for you to do and they all have wicked imaginations too! Shall we get going? Who wants to come along?” Kim’s legs literally buckled out from underneath her as practically EVERYONE wanted to witness her first adventure. As they headed for the door, Kim caught Carrie staring at her with a look of smug satisfaction.

“Have fun,” Carrie said sarcastically. She couldn’t help adding a wicked little laugh for good measure.

“You just wait,” Kim whispered to Carrie snidely. “I’m not finished with you yet. You’ll see . . .”

THE END

(Author’s note: If you liked this story let me know what appealed to you. It would help me in my writing. Thanks for reading.

Executionus

Re: Public Nudity for Points Ch 1,2,3, 4,5,6,7,8, 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 . . .. . .

Post by Executionus »

Honestly the Kim heel turn came WAAAAY out of left field and kinda abruptly shifted the entire tone of the story away from its playfulness, which was the story's major hook. It also seemed to indicate that Kim knew Mandy was a fake all along somehow, while simultaneously discovering the true name of the true club during her research into it and being inspired to grab her own student. It was odd and didn't seem to fit.

Aside from that, this was excellent!

I enjoyed the progression of Carrie throughout as she went from "I will literally die if anyone sees me" to "Like what you see?" with her legs apart for a boy by the end.
Hooked6

Re: Public Nudity for Points Ch 1,2,3, 4,5,6,7,8, 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 . . .. . .

Post by Hooked6 »

Thanks for the detailed feedback!
Executionus wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:41 am Honestly the Kim heel turn came WAAAAY out of left field and kinda abruptly shifted the entire tone of the story away from its playfulness, which was the story's major hook. It also seemed to indicate that Kim knew Mandy was a fake all along somehow, while simultaneously discovering the true name of the true club during her research into it and being inspired to grab her own student.
Ah, but that's exactly how plot twists work - a surprise turn of events that seem out of place but in retrospect seem vaguely plausible. Kim being the perceptive manipulator did indeed know Mandy was a fake (takes one to know one) and wanted her own toy and as she saw how Mandy kept Carrie moving forward. The Civanettes were a popular girls' service club at her school (actually in the 80's and 90's they were a national organization; I just changed the spelling to an "a" to Civinettes with an "i" which is a real sub-group of the Civitan organization = see link: https://www.madisonciv.com/ for an example.)

Kim used this club to lure Sara which explains why she too was incentivized to try and get in. Kim knew that Sara wouldn't fall for an unnamed mysterious organization Mandy was using - after all, who'd want to join a club like that that nobody even knew the name of? So, she borrowed the real high school club that was popular and elite enough to attract Sara.

Kim didn't "discover" the real name of the organization but rather USED a real organization for her own nefarious purposes which ultimately got her in trouble as Carrie knew that there wasn't ANY club doing nudity for points as an initiation. Since Sara dropped the name Civanettes and then revealed to Carrie enough of what was going on to let Carrie realize the she had been duped, Carrie decided to let the President of the Civanettes know that someone was using her club in a bad light and the two of them worked together and so a plan was hatched.

I suppose I COULD have made that a bit clearer but then the plot twist would have been obvious.

Any way, glad you enjoyed the story.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Great Story! Love your work as always Hooked xx

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

SDS wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:48 am Great Story! Love your work as always Hooked xx

SDS xx
Thank you very much SDS. I too am a HUGE fan of your work as well and I am glad that you have taken up writing again. Oddly enough the actual number of authors in this ENF genre (or anywhere for that matter) seems to be dwindling rapidly. I attribute it to the general decline in reading and the lack of creative writing skills being taught in schools these days and the corruption of Social Media on the value on using time to read and further one's appreciation of the arts. Why read or write a book or a short story when you can see that Mary Jane had a taco Salad for lunch? ROFL. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

People still read and write normal books all the time. Reading is crazy-trendy among millennials.

Our problem with finding sexy authors in a very narrow, non-mainstream genre (aside from the obvious) is the fact that in the modern era people can get paid big bucks for creating erotic content on sites like Onlyfans, Cashapp, or Patreon so there is less incentive to spend the time and energy writing a story for free.

My ex wife used to follow guys on Patreon who made $50k a year reading erotic stories out loud. They didn't even write half of their own scripts, openly taking fan submissions. There is a huge erotic ASMR market now and that's where a lot of writers are these days.

Of course, Patreon recently banned all ENF, ENM, and non-con content, so that site won't work for our specific interests, but the point stands.