Spinoff Contest

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Nikolai

Re: Spinoff Contest

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:24 am I'm sad that we don't have any entrants to this yet, aside from the story that inspired the contest (which hasn't had a new part since then). Honestly the whole board has been pretty dead the last week or so. We need to lure new writers. If I have to drive a creepy white van and hand out candy in order to lure folks here, I WILL do it. It wouldn't even be the first time in my life that I've done that (Totally not a joke. My life is weird).

I was thinking the other day about several old classics and deciding if I wanted to write any spinoffs for any of them myself, even though I obviously can't win my own contest. It occurred to me that several of my favorite stories from the past have largely been forgotten, so I'm gonna locate a couple that I can find and post them in the archives.

EDIT: So in my efforts of browsing the old archive of the dreambook site I ran into one of my ancient stories under a throwaway name, because I had a couple of those before I went with the Executionus name full-time. This story had enough newbie cringe to ensure that I kept it locked away forgotten forever. Let's just say that it was a nice humbling experience to be reminded how rookie I was early on.

I've been slightly disappointed with how dead the board has been this week, I agree we definitely need more traffic/writers/readers.

As for the spinoff contest I have a couple really good classics id like to further elaborate on, just been a busy week, might I maybe suggest extending this contest out a bit? Maybe even an extra month, the spinoff idea is just too good and myself along with maybe others will have to work a bit harder to make sure it comes off anywhere near what some of the classics did, its just a little bit harder to add/alternate timeline/etc off of someone elses story rather than just all the shit off the top of your head. I think a contest if this caliber could stand for an extension, I really would love to see some incredible stories come out of this and would hate to see it end to soon/before many entries/before I have time to put out my own :(

As for the early works..early works are always VERY humbling, my first story was some Halloween party contest entry a few years ago, reading it compared to like Lesson in Karma or any of my other works and its just cringe lol.

As for how we could get more traffic..was that just being hopeful for more or like brainstorming for ideas? I'm sure there's a few places scoured across the internet full of enf content/literature. Maybe some of those people would enjoy it here, but the only thing shitty, is I feel like anyone with this kink, has likely already found us, or they have enfish kink and we are a bit much for that crowd, id love to see further discussion on the board/if there's anything we could do to improve/expand upon it.

This contest really is too good and if we see low entries I'd like to see it attempted again. Im eagerly look forward to whatever classics you end up spinning off,

I'll be an entrant eventually. If I get any spare time I'll try to put some work in, also..idk if you still plan on doing anything with Candace, but your take on it would still be welcomed. I'd go as far to say I'd be excited to see what popped into your head to create with her.

Slow week..we've had slow months..like really slow months, we will prevail, shitty timing though, this contest deserves a million entries.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Yeah I might as well bump this up to the end of May to give everyone plenty of time.

I don't know how to really increase membership on here, and it's not just this board. Blondie's board is even more dead. All of the ENF boards have been losing traffic for years though. 10 years ago Dan and IO's boards were both jumping. By the end of IO's board there were only a handful of active posters like here.

And on Candace, I am still planning on giving her a go once I finally finish the Thirst Epilogues. I would've already been done with those by now if I wasn't so tired from work lately.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:18 pm Yeah I might as well bump this up to the end of May to give everyone plenty of time.

I don't know how to really increase membership on here, and it's not just this board. Blondie's board is even more dead. All of the ENF boards have been losing traffic for years though. 10 years ago Dan and IO's boards were both jumping. By the end of IO's board there were only a handful of active posters like here.

And on Candace, I am still planning on giving her a go once I finally finish the Thirst Epilogues. I would've already been done with those by now if I wasn't so tired from work lately.

End of May sounds great! Plenty of time for some great works to develop.

I fear alot of enf content is becoming part of the past, erotic literature isn't in near as high demand especially something as niche as these sites. I can handle it being a little slow sometimes, atleast we still have this place(thanks Viradae) itd be a sad world without a TGSP board.

No rush! And I feel you 50 hour weeks on the road+driving 7 hours back and forth home every weekend+apprenticeship classes and I'm wrecked, sometimes I even know exactly what I want to write for weeks but without time to sit and bust it out, gonna make time for this contest though/continue lesson in karma(taken a pause to work on some other stuff/its a new chapter so a good break point) continue Revenge is a dish best served live. And maybe even continue Sammy's lesson(requested not promised) and..on top of it all, I'm waiting on a prompt or two from Lady Lucia winning my contest.

So really there's SOO much to do, and I'm picking at it as much as I can in my free time. Maybe I've gotten myself a bit swamped, but in time I hope to be putting some good stuff out soon. Mainly trying to focus on a spinoff or two before continuing my original works.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Sometimes I wonder if all the stories have been written ! I suddenly realize that I've been reading this kind of stuff for twenty years now, though only writing seriously myself for just over three. It becomes harder to find new situations / locations in which to places stories, or to find a new spin on old faithfuls like the beach, the pool, the gym and so on.

Or maybe it's a generational thing ? Admitting to having been reading this stuff for twenty years puts me at ' a certain age'. Are people more visual now than literary, given the ubiquitous nature of phone cameras ? Or are they into fantasy erotica, which seems the most popular genre at CHYOA ?
By fantasy I mean magic and sci fi, we all know that even the stories rooted in real life are also fantasy at heart.

Has the pandemic had an effect ? Dragging everyone down and leading to a 'why the hell do we bother' outlook ?

A couple of prominent authors have explained that real life is slowing them down currently. Hopefully they will be back on track soon.

Erotic fiction is a niche interest, ENF a significantly smaller niche and I'm sure that within ENF we all have different preferences that really float our boat and which narrow things down even more. I'm immensely grateful for those stories when they do come along. I still hope to contribute to the spinoff contest, though kick starting myself has been harder than I originally thought.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I'm pretty sure that a key component limiting the number of people interested in written erotica is the fact that visual erotica has taken the hell off in recent years. Even ENF content has become quite common in video form now, especially in JAV movies. There are at least a hundred good ENF shame JAV movies out, and a thousand decent ones. Certain studios focus primarily on that sort of thing like SVDVD, SDMU, and GVG. Then we've got the whole stepsister craze which includes ENF content sometimes.

The other reason for our drop is the rise of people making big bucks as content creators. People get paid for creating visual or auditory erotica nowadays, but nobody is really paying any money for written stuff. Many potential writers are just going where the money is these days. Trust me...if I was female, I would have an Onlyfans faster than you can say "Holy Handcuffs, Batman!"
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:34 pm I'm pretty sure that a key component limiting the number of people interested in written erotica is the fact that visual erotica has taken the hell off in recent years. Even ENF content has become quite common in video form now, especially in JAV movies. There are at least a hundred good ENF shame JAV movies out, and a thousand decent ones. Certain studios focus primarily on that sort of thing like SVDVD, SDMU, and GVG. Then we've got the whole stepsister craze which includes ENF content sometimes.

The other reason for our drop is the rise of people making big bucks as content creators. People get paid for creating visual or auditory erotica nowadays, but nobody is really paying any money for written stuff. Many potential writers are just going where the money is these days. Trust me...if I was female, I would have an Onlyfans faster than you can say "Holy Handcuffs, Batman!"

Very true in all aspects, I feel like besides jav stuff there isn't alot of content being created elsewhere in the world, I dont mind jav stuff but something about the blurry stuff just is a turn off(in an enf scenario her pussy is always the final exposure/humiliation and the lack thereof always leaves me slightly disappointed)

Now I've always wondered and imagined what some of myself and others works would be like in visual/auditory form.

I've attempted a couple takes of placing my stories into a realistic text to speech type thing, a couple of them have some realistics voices. Its interesting and gets me going but a real audio book from a real female human would be alot more interesting, even the visual comic/3d art/ etc that is all over deviantart for example, would be really interesting to see some of all of our stories in some sort of comic/digital art. But commisioning such projects isn't cheap and you have to find someone even interested.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

My ex wife subscribed to this guy called Cardelin while we were married, whose entire job was reading erotic scripts that his fans wrote for him. The dude didn't even write his own stuff usually. He made $50k a year apparently off of his Patreon. I was ready to jump into that myself until I was informed that I don't have the correct tingle-inducing voice type for the ASMR community. I don't even have the slightest interest in ASMR, it does nothing for me, but for people into it the specific voice style they crave is a peerless fetish for them. Corpse Husband would be a multimillionaire if he ever went into that market.
SDS

Post by SDS »

I was planning to write somthing for this but have been totally burned out the last week or so!

Hopefully I'll get somthing done by the extension instead!

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

I have always wanted to rewrite an ENM story to ENF if anyone has a suggestion maybe I'll give it a whirl
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

ValerianXIII wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:21 pm I have always wanted to rewrite an ENM story to ENF if anyone has a suggestion maybe I'll give it a whirl
I recently posted The Babysitter from TheSparkZone in the archives (one of my favorite ENM stories) which would be a great choice, as would any intense femdom story. A looong story you could work with is Tommy's Debasement from Blondie if you want to do a huge story.

Many ENM stories feature a dynamic where the women and girls stripping, exposing, and watching the naked boy have basically zero empathy and find his humiliation to be equal parts hilarious and erotic. Their watching and touching is portrayed as playful more often than malicious, even when they are fully aware of the embarrassment and shame of their victim. The boy, meanwhile, spends the entire experience ashamed and pleading for a mercy that never comes. His efforts center around covering his body, then moving into trying to hide his physical arousal symptoms, and finally trying to avoid the ultimate shame of climaxing for his tormentor's giddy amusement. Many good ENM stories feature the victim specifically resisting the urge to cum as long as possible because they are ashamed of the graphic display the orgasm with bring (Japanese ENF movies have started using models with huge squirts very often in order to portray this specific shame aspect for women).

This overall dom dynamic (the pitiful toy has no rights and exists for our entertainment) is very rarely ever applied well to the ENF side of things for whatever reason. Usually if a girl is dominated like that it slides into ageplay, which is a different dynamic although similar. It's difficult to write a good maledom story without it coming off rapey, which is probably why we all use female bullies most of the time.

Anyway, you could use the Babysitter or another good ENM femdom story and attempt to gender-swap that concept without breaking the tension of the original. It should be a good challenge.