Insert for Julie’s Babysitting Disaster - Julie opens her presents

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Minnie Mouse

Insert for Julie’s Babysitting Disaster - Julie opens her presents

Post by Minnie Mouse »

Hi,

ValerianXIII has generously given me permission to take a stab at writing the 'missing" chapters in the superb Julie's Babysitting Disaster.

"You better not try and back out of our deal!" Sally threatened and Agnes added "Don't worry Sally if she even thinks about it we'll have her spend the night in in nothing but her pacifier with rotten egg flavour to keep her company.....”

Julie gagged as the pacifier was unlocked and removed. She wiped her mouth repeatedly with her right hand unsuccessfully trying to remove the rotten egg flavour from her mouth.

Agatha poured a large glass of water and passed it to Sally, winking at her.

Sally took the glass and offered it to Julie who was still frantically trying to take away the taste of rotten eggs.

Julie eventually saw the glass and reached for it with her left arm, her right arm still pressed across her small breasts.

“Na..Na. if you want the water you need to uncover yourself, little girl" Sally grinned.

Julie blushed and reluctantly removed her right arm and let it hang at an angle over her tummy, ready to hide her breasts as soon as possible.

“No. Put both your arms down to your sides and kneel down again"

Julie followed Sally's instructions. “Now put your hands in front of you and beg for this water, little girl".

Julie opened her mouth to protest but started to cough due to the awful taste in her mouth. Tears of humiliation welled up in her eyes.

“I said beg for this water, little girl and hurry up about it".

Julie looked down whilst both hands were clasped in front of her. “please can I have a drink of water, Miss Sally?”.

“I said BEG" shouted Sally, causing Julie to jump.

"I beg you Miss Sally, can I please have a drink of water. Please" mumbled Julie.

Sally marched quickly up to her shamed babysitter and lifted Julie’s chin up, staring at Julie. “Look at me, when you’re begging, little girl and tell me that you’re a tiny, weak, little girl”.

Julie started to cry. She lifted her head and shouted “please Miss Sally I beg you to give me a drink of water because I’m a tiny, weak little girl".

“Good girl" Sally said whilst gently stroking Julie's head. “Now crawl over to me like a snake"

Sally’s eyes widened. “but, but" she stammered. Sally walked quickly behind Julie and pulled her knickers partly down, exposing her bum to an open-mouthed Timmy and a gleeful Danny.

SMACK SMACK SMACK.

Sally held Julie by her slim shoulders with her left hand whilst she spanked a wailing Julie with her right hand.
“Hurry up and do as I say".

As she shouted at Julie, Sally pulled up her panties. She then twisted the hem so the panties resembled a thong and pulled them up sharply, making Julie gasp in pain.

“Now CRAWL"

Snivelling and sobbing, Julie went forward on all fours before lying on the floor and crawling towards Sally who had returned to her original position about 7 feet away. As Julie crawled her panties started to move down. She reached over to pull them back up.

“NO. Naughty girl" shouted Sally. She strode forward and again spanked Julie hard three times over her dishevelled panties.
Julie started to bawl “stop, please stop".

Sally moved again to in front of Julie, holding the glass. Julie crawled to her. “Kneel...... and beg" shouted Sally. Julie looked across and saw Agatha laughing. Agnes stood next to her twin sister, impassive with her arms folded.

Julie could feel her panties hanging loosely around her bottom having rolled down, exposing her bum to those behind her and her shaven crotch to Sally. She knelt down “please can I have a drink of water Miss Sally?”

“Why?” Sally quickly retorted impatiently.

“Because I’m a tiny, weak little girl" sobbed Julie. Sally bent down and untangled Julie's panties. She slowly pulled them up, her right hand stroking Julie's shaven vagina. She whispered into Julie's left ear “You’re just a tiny, silly, little girl” as she rubbed Julie's crotch. Then quickly pulled up the panties, making Julie yelp.
“Now drink your water, little one".

Julie gulped down the water. Swilling it around her mouth to remove the awful taste.

Sally got up and pulled Julie's breasts. “they are so small. Just like a little girl".

She strode over to Agatha smiling returning the key.

Agnes looked at Timmy. “Timmy choose another gift for Julie to open” she said smiling. Timmy hopped forward and pointed to two wrapped presents, a cylindrical shaped parcel and a rectangular shaped parcel.

He handed them to Julie to unwrap.

Julie wanted this all to end. She grabbed the closest parcel, the cylinder. She noted it was very light. She quickly tore the wrapping and found a foam changing mat. She unwrapped it and laid it out. The mat had a Disney princess printed on it. The image of the princess seemed to smile at Julie as if she was enjoying Julie’s humiliation.

Julie paused. She could feel her heart beating quickly and her eyes stinging from wanting to curl up in a ball and cry. She quickly composed herself as much as possible and rushed to open the second parcel. There was a box inside. She opened the box and gasped with horror. She saw a bright red potty.

“Ahh, a beautiful new potty for little Julie" exclaimed Agatha clapping both hands.

Julie continued in her kneeling position waiting for her next instruction.

“April, you choose the next presents for Julie" Agatha said. April looked at the four remaining presents. “Choose two" instructed Agnes.

April picked up a small package and a flat square package and handed them to Julie.

“Open them up little Julie" April said disdainfully.

Julie slowly picked up the larger flat package and tore the smiling princess paper. She looked at the contents. She saw a variety of straps. Agnes picked it up. “Ah, I’ll fix this for the little girl, whilst she opens her next present”. Julie looked around puzzled as Agnes walked to the door laughing.

April clapped her hands and gave Julie's bottom two quick, hard slaps. “Hurry up and stop gawping" she shouted. April followed this up a few seconds later with a third sharp slap on Julie’s bum. She looked at Julie’s slender cheeks hanging from the bottom of her panties, still red and wobbling from her spanking.

April pulled the panties up, resulting in Julie's soft slender, white cheeks gaining greater exposure. April smiled “you really are a little girl. No one would believe you are supposed to be a woman. Now hurry up and unwrap your present, you naughty, silly, ungrateful girl".

Julie was overcome with shame. Her trembling hands reached out to open the small package. She found a baby's bottle.
April smiled. “That’s just what our little baby needs".

Agatha then stepped forward “I'll open the last packages as they are too big for little Julie".

Agatha picked up a squat package and tore off the paper, finding a small wooden stool. She then walked over to Julie and picked her up along with the baby bottle. She then sat on the stool, placed Julie on her lap and gave the bottle to Agnes who had returned smirking. Agnes retrieved the bottle and walked into the kitchen.

Agatha turned Julie on her lap so that she faced the small audience. She twisted Julie to face directly Timmy, Danny, Sally and April. Agatha pulled Julie’s arms behind her back and grasped her wrists together, then proceeded to bounce Julie up and down on her knee. Julie's tiny breasts jiggled. Her head swung from side to side each time Agatha bounced her.

April pointed at Julie’s breasts laughing.

“Oh my God. They are so small. They are hardly moving. She really is like a tiny little girl"

“She’s my little dolly” announced Agatha as she continued to bounce a mortified Julie.

Julie tried to remove herself from Agatha's grasp but only succeeded in jiggling her breasts further.

Agatha laughed at how weak Julie was. She then suddenly parted her legs so that Julie fell to the floor and then trapped Julie between her powerful legs. Agatha reached over the trapped Julie and with each bear-like hand fondled Julie's tiny breasts to the amusement of the audience.

Timmy felt he was going to burst as he watched Agatha toying with Julie.

Agnes then re-entered the room with a full bottle of milk.
Agatha easily lifted Julie back on to her lap and turned Julie so that she was lying across her. She roughly pushed the baby bottle into her mouth and told Julie to “drink little girl".

Julie tried to struggle but Agatha held her down easily. She reluctantly drank the warm milk and felt increasingly full after already having had a large glass of water.

“You will drink it all Julie, if you know what’s good for you".
Julie gulped at the implied threat and drank the rest of the milk.
When the bottle was empty, Julie was again bounced. “Please stop, I feel sick" cried Julie. Agatha used this as a cue to bounce her harder. Julie’s breasts sprang up and down and side to side. Timmy and Danny were mesmerised.

Suddenly Agatha stopped and lifted a retching Julie to Agnes.
Agnes shook Julie and told her to “stop being a drama queen".
She then carried Julie to the doorway. Julie thought she was being taken to the bathroom, but then saw that Agnes had erected a large baby bouncer in the doorway. She lifted a struggling Julie up and moved her legs apart before dropping her into the bouncer. Julie’s legs were suspended several inches above the floor as Agnes bounced her and let her go up and down on the springy straps.

Julie felt queasy, but more urgently she felt sharp sensations in her bladder as the combination of drinks and an up and down motion played havoc with her bladder.

“Please stop. I’ve got to pee. Please stop. PLEASE" screamed Julie, flailing around her tiny marshmallow golf ball-sized breasts jiggling in her panic. She was terrified that she was going to wet herself in front of everyone. Agnes gave her two more bounces.
“Let’s vote. Who wants to see this little girl pee herself and wet her panties and who wants to see Danny take her to the potty to use it in front of us?”

Everyone laughed and spoke at once. April wanted to see Julie humiliated and wet herself on the swinging harness. She was joined by Timmy, but both Sally and Danny wanted to see her on the potty.

“Well it’s a draw, but the birthday boy wins" announced Agnes.

“Please get me off of here NOW. I NEED TO PEE" screamed a desperate and increasingly frantic Julie.

Agatha walked slowly towards Julie and lifted her like a rag doll off the harness. Julie tried to run to the toilet, but Agatha's vice like grip stopped her. She turned Julie around and smacked her legs. Hard. “Don’t you dare show off, you naughty girl". She followed this up with four more smacks on Jue's soft slender bottom.

Julie was crying and gyrating furiously trying not to wet herself.
Agatha suddenly grasped Julie's crotch and gently rubbed the crotch on her panties where she saw a small damp patch. “The little girl has wet herself a little" she said loudly to the great amusement of everyone present. Julie was mortified. She had no dignity left, no part of her was private.

Timmy was beside himself with a mixture of lust and laughter, at seeing the once proud and haughty babysitter, reduced to a weak, vulnerable and crying wreck. He stared at the damp patch on her crotch and wondered how humiliating this must be for Julie. His eyes then passed over her toned stomach and locked on to her tiny wobbling breasts. He thought that they resembled tiny pots of blancmange. He fantasised about holding them in his hands and licking and sucking them. He imagined giving his former babysitter a bath, soaping and sponging her soft, under-developed body. He thought about easily holding her down whilst she weakly struggled with her tiny blancmange breasts wobbling. He suddenly woke from. His reverie as he heard a room-full of laughter and saw Julie gently sobbing and squirming.

Agatha then handed Julie over deliberately slowly to Danny who
was transfixed at the sight of the slender Julie with the outline of her vagina clearly showing through the too-small, wet panties. He watched intently at her soft poorly toned cheeks wobbling as Julie tried to stop wetting herself in front of everyone. Danny watched her stomach muscles tighten as Julie bent this way and that.

He vaguely heard Agatha telling him to hold Julie's hand and walk her to the potty. She then instructed Julie to stop next to the potty and raise her hands above her head and let Danny remove her panties. Julie looked around in a panic and growing consternation but followed the instructions as she writhed around to stop wetting herself, whilst holding her swaying arms aloft.

Danny was beside himself. He knelt down in front of Julie and slowly, ever so slowly, pulled her panties down her thin white legs, facing her shaven crotch and closely looking at her money slot slit. He stopped and stared at her womanhood with her panties around her knees. He saw Julie become more panic stricken as she put her knees together, her slit opening slightly and her bottom jiggling more urgently.

He looked up at Julie's face, her mouth was open and she was squeaking in humiliation and agony. Tears were running down her cheeks. "Pleeeaaase let me go. Pleeeaaase let me use the potty. I can't wait!!".

Danny heard Timmy behind him videoing close-ups of Julie's gyrating body. He then saw Timmy scamper behind Julie to take a lingering shot of Julie's slim, soft buttocks wobbling and gently clenching. Timmy noted how, even when clenched, Julie's cheeks still appeared soft and lacked tone. He imagined pulling her soft cheeks apart in his hands and videoing her most private parts.

Julie hopped from foot to foot. She then suddenly bolted down but couldn’t quite make it to the potty as everyone saw a stream pour down into the potty and splash over the rim wetting her panties which were now coiled around her ankles. She sat down relieving herself.

April and Sally were convulsed in laughter. Danny was transfixed and stayed perfectly still, crouching in front of Julie who was sitting with her legs splayed apart whilst relieving herself on the red potty. Danny gazed at her open lips and was joined by a grinning Timmy who was still continuing to video the whole event.

Julie looked around her and down at her wet, discoloured panties around her ankles and sobbed. Her tiny breasts heaving.
Agnes suddenly picked Julie up, wipes in hand and placed her on the Disney Princess changing mat and pulled her legs up above her head in a diaper position as she used the cool wipes to clean Julie's lips, carefully cleaning every fold and gently prodding her finger into Julie's womanhood. Agnes stared at Julie intently, drinking in the humiliation of her older cousin. She then dropped the wipe and pulled a fresh wipe out and pushed Julie's legs further back before rubbing her anus and butt cheeks. Julie tried to slide away, but Agnes increased her grip. She showed Julie the wipe. "Oh dear, Julie. How many times do we need to tell you that you can't clean yourself properly. Agnes presented the slightly stained wipe to everyone before taking a second wipe and repeating the process, then a third wipe and finished cleaning Julie.

Agnes then showed everyone the evidence why Julie needed potty training and cleaning. She then picked up the wipes and the wet panties and put them in a nappy bag to dispose of the contents.

Julie looked out between her legs at a sea of laughing faces. April pointed at Julie's gaping vagina and commented on the “tiny girl" and Danny stared at her winking anus. He was so distracted that he didn’t see a small package at his feet and stumbled. He reached out to steady himself but only succeeded in grabbing Julie’s exposed bum with her legs akimbo in a diaper position. Julie screamed as everyone laughed.

Danny quickly pulled himself up to a standing position and saw the package at his feet.

“Oh we have another present that hasn’t been opened” Sally declared loudly. She skipped towards Danny and picked up the package.

Agnes smiled and told her to open it. She had forgotten how many presents she had wrapped and what she had bought.

Sally grinned and ripped open the package easily. She looked puzzled as she saw a grey coloured furry object. She tentatively picked it up with her right arm extended, not knowing what she was looking at.

Agatha started to laugh hysterically, joined by Agnes. The others looked on. Julie was stuck on the changing mat with her legs above her head looking between her upturned legs feeling mortified at her exposed position, but a little relieved that no one was paying her any attention at that moment, except for Timmy who was looking at her exposed and gaping lips.

Timmy's heart raced, he continued to stare at Julie's exposed, shaven crotch, before excitedly shouting that he thought Julie hadn’t been dried properly.

April and Sally both started to laugh as they saw Julie's lips glistening with an unwanted and unexpected response to her humiliation.

“Oh my God screamed April. The little girl is getting turned on by this".

Julie wished the ground would swallow her up. This was worse than any nightmare. She had been humiliated and degraded in front of four former charges of her babysitting duties. They would never forget her humiliation. How would she ever face them again?

Agatha looked quizzically and her large hand snaked over Julie’s backside pushing her cheeks apart and reaching over to her glistening lips.

“Naughty, dirty girl” she shouted, startling everyone. Agatha flipped Julie across her large lap so that she was facing downwards with her white bottom in the air. She then rained down nine very hard spanks to a screaming Julie.

Julie felt sick.

Agatha easily lifted Julie back on to her lap.
Agnes walked over to Sally and took the grey furry object and extended it. It was about two feet long and hand a small metal dummy-shaped object at one end.

Agnes passed it to Danny. “There you are, birthday boy. You can give this to Julie to make sure she doesn’t forget this day".

Danny looked on puzzled. He stared at a dumbfounded Timmy. Sally smiled nervously. She didn’t want to admit that she didn’t know what was happening. Then April jumped up and down clapping.

“it’s a cat’s tail. It a cat’s tail with a butt-plug. I’ve seen them in my brother's magazines that he locks away in his room".
Agnes smiled “well done April. Do you want to help Danny put it on Julie?"

Julie started to struggle with all her might, but she was held firm by Agatha.

“Agatha, can you prepare the little girl?" Agnes asked whilst passing her a small bottle.

Agatha smiled. She locked Julie into position with her elbows, whilst pouring lubricant from the bottle into her large, fat hands. “Oh Julie, I think yer goin’ ter ‘ave a bit of a surprise" Agatha said, laughing. She then rubbed the lubricant in circles around Julie's anus. She then inserted a finger into Julie's ass, filling it and gently rotating it to widen the aperture.

“I think the little girl's ready Danny" Agatha laughed.
April excitedly guided Danny to Julie whose legs were now splayed whilst lying on her younger cousin's giant lap like a toddler about to be cleaned and put into a diaper. Julie started to cry. “please stop this. This is too much. I have to babysit these children”.

April bridled with anger at being called a child. She pushed Danny towards the 24 year old crying babysitter with Julie’s legs splayed open whilst in a diaper position.

“The only child is you, little girl. I’m sure you’re the only one here with no pubic hair and the only girl here with no tits".
Julie turned a deeper shade of red. She squirmed on Agatha's lap but couldn’t escape.

April looked at Danny and told him “push it into her ass, Danny"
Danny slowly moved the tail towards Julie but fumbled in his embarrassment.

Sally marched forward. “Oh give it to me, Danny". She took the tail, smiled at the tearful babysitter and twisted the tail’s butt plug into Julie’s gaping butt hole, all the time staring into Julie's eyes, smiling.

Danny looked closely and peered at the cat's tail emerging from Julie’s slender bottom and peered into Julie’s glistening vagina. He tentatively poked it. Timmy was videoing everything. Agnes then ordered everyone to make space as she wiped a sobbing Julie clean.

When Agatha stopped wiping Julie, she sat back on the stool carrying Julie and draped her over her knees and opened her legs wide open and easily forced a struggling Julie to maintain that position whilst her audience took it in turn to check Julie was clean and dry.

She then flipped Julie over so that everyone could see Julie’s bum with a tail.

Agatha then roughly pulled out the tail. “Naughty girl, you can play with this another time. Danny make sure this little girl is clean".
Agatha noticed how Danny took time inspecting all of Julie’s nether regions and how he open her cheeks wide to conclude the inspection.

Timmy videoed all developments before openly gently massaging Julie’s tiny dangling breasts then stroking her vagina before Agatha gently ushered him away.

Agnes walked in grinning with the final present a push chair for Julie but was met by a red-faced, sobbing Julie.

“We can use this to take you to the park one day, maybe in your special party clothes.....or in your birthday suit" laughed Agnes.
“Right, time for baby to go to bed" Agatha declared, scooping up Julie and holding her in her arms like a baby.

Julie lay there naked, not even trying to cover herself as Sally, April, Timmy and Danny all looked down at her shameful, naked, under-developed body.

Julie was crushed.
Last edited by Minnie Mouse on Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: Insert of Julie’s Babysitting Disaster

Post by Revengedpirate »

I’m not sure how many of the gaps you are going to fill, but if there all like this it’s fantastic