Who’s in Charge? (Rewrite)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Who’s in Charge? (Rewrite)

Post by Humilatron »

A/N: This is an old idea of mine reconstructed into a new story. And honestly I think much better than 3 years ago or whenever it was I wrote the first version. This does involve diapers and wetting, but no defecation

Yvonne Pierce was notorious for being the strictest babysitter in town. She was 24 years old and she was not afraid to use corporal punishment at any age. She often forced girls and boys to wear diapers until they were 13 even if they didn’t need them. She would give them concoctions that would force them to use their diapers and then tell their parents all about how little Susie or Johnny needed to be wearing diapers. Naturally, the kids hated Yvonne, but the parents weren’t aware of everything that went on when they were gone so they loved Yvonne because she gave them relatively cheap rates and was the only babysitter in town that never bailed on the kids and Yvonne would never do anything in front of the parents that would jeopardize her reputation.

One day, Yvonne got a call from a desperate single mom. “Yvonne, please. I’m sorry this is so last minute, but I need you to watch over my daughter for the night. I hope you can understand, I had a sudden urgent meeting at work I have to attend. Please help me.”

“Don’t worry Ms. Miller. Chelsea will be in good hands. I would be glad to watch over her,” Yvonne said. “I’ll even give you a discount so that you have no worries of paying. I’ll let you give me $10/hr instead of the normal $20.”

“Oh thank you so much,” Ms. Miller said. “I sent you the address. Please make sure she behaves and is safe.”

“You have nothing to worry about,” Yvonne said as she hung up.

Yvonne grinned. Chelsea Miller. Her favorite little victim. Chelsea was a long time sittee of hers. Yvonne started watching her when she was 5. And all of a sudden, Chelsea started having bedwetting issues. And then suddenly it turned into daytime potty troubles. And then suddenly she was stuck needing diapers despite being 14/15. Everyone loved to tease Chelsea for it. By now, Chelsea was 18 and the rumors spread that she still needed diapers. Even though Chelsea was an adult, her mom insisted she have a babysitter to make sure she could get her diaper changed and everything.

Yvonne grinned as she drove over to the Miller’s new house and pulled into the driveway. “Thank you so much for coming on such short notice “ Ms. Miller said. “Chelsea is inside.”

“You’re very welcome, Ms. Miller. Your daughter is always fun to look after,” Yvonne smiled.

“Please, call me Sharon. You’ve more than earned it by now,” Ms. Miller said.

“Okay, Sharon. You have a good time at work. I’ll make sure Chelsea is safe and sound,” Yvonne said as she approached the front door and opened it.

Sharon smiled as she quickly climbed into her car and drove off. Yvonne smiled as she stepped into the house, removing her shoes. “Okay, little Chelsea! It’s time to play! Where are you?!” Yvonne shouted.

When Chelsea heard Yvonne’s voice her eyes widened. She desperately tried to make a run for the stairs but Yvonne quickly noticed her and grabbed her. “No! Please! Leave me alone!” Chelsea cried.

“There there. I’m going to make you feel all better. You probably need to go potty right? Well go on. That’s what your little diapers are for,” Yvonne said. “Or do you need some medicine to help you go?”

Chelsea squirmed and squirmed as Yvonne held her tightly. “P-please,” Chelsea cried. “Let me go! I don’t want to use my diapers! I don’t want to!”

“But you will,” Yvonne said as she spanked Chelsea’s diapered bottom. “You will because that’s what babies do. And you’re nothing but a big baby.”

Chelsea squirmed, desperate to fight back. “Let me go!”

“Maybe we should invite your friends over,” Yvonne said. “What are their names again? Daphne? And Jenny right?”

“No! Not them! They’re not my friends!” Chelsea yelled.

“Oh that’s not very nice of you to say,” Yvonne said. “I’m sure they’ll love to see you in your little diapers. Do they know you still have to wear these after all those years?”

Chelsea sobbed. “It’s because of you! It’s your fault I have to wear these! You did this!”

“Nonsense,” Yvonne said as she pushed against Chelsea’s stomach and spanked her diapered bottom. “You need diapers because you’re nothing but a big baby who wets her diapers. And little girls who wet themselves belong in diapers. That’s what I told your mommy too. That little Chelsea seems to keep wetting herself and the only solution is diapers. Lots and lots of diapers. Diapers at night. Diapers in the day. Diapers at school. Diapers at sleepovers. Diapers at graduation. Can’t trust her without them.”

Chelsea sobbed in anguish. She knew very well that Yvonne was the reason she had to wear diapers during her high school graduation. When the graduation gown fell down and she stood on stage in front of all the families and classmates in just a diaper, that was Yvonne’s fault. When she was pantsed in the middle of the hallway by Jenny and had her diapers exposed in front of the boy she asked to the prom, that was Yvonne’s fault. Yvonne smirked as she put her hand against Chelsea’s diaper. “Noooo,” Chelsea sobbed as she felt her bladder give way.

“Time for your diaper change,” Yvonne said as she brought Chelsea over to the family room where the supplies were already set up as Yvonne had instructed Sharon to do.

Yvonne pulled Chelsea’s diaper off and grabbed some wipes as she was forced on her back, her bald crotch on display. “Nice and bare like I told your mom. I told her if Chelsea needs to wear diapers, it’d be better if she was all bare because it’s more hygienic and easier to clean.”

Another thing that was Yvonne’s fault. The fact Chelsea couldn’t grow pubic hair at all because her mom used a special cream recommended by Yvonne that prevented any growth. It was applied everytime she was changed so there was absolutely no chance of anything ever growing. She was stuck completely bare and bald for her whole life. Chelsea squirmed as she felt the cold wipe against her bare skin as Yvonne wiped her. Yvonne made sure to dig deep in Chelsea’s butt crack as well just to make sure.

Then Yvonne took the special cream and rubbed it all over Chelsea’s crotch. Chelsea whimpered as she tried to stop her tears from showing, knowing that yet again she wouldn’t be able to grow any pubes all because of Yvonne. Yvonne sprinkled baby powder all over Chelsea’s crotch and bottom before diapering Chelsea in a clean diaper with little unicorns on them.

“Aw you look so adorable. Are you sure you don’t want your friends to come over and see you like this?” Yvonne smiled.

“Please,” Chelsea pleaded.

Yvonne grinned. “That’s too bad. Well, let me know when you need a change again. I’ll be on my phone.”

Yvonne sat on the couch as Chelsea squirmed, thinking of what to do. Chelsea noticed Yvonne seemed to be a bit tired and smirked. Chelsea looked to make sure Yvonne wasn’t paying attention before she went over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, filling it with water and then mixing sleeping powder into it until it was indistinguishable.

Chelsea walked over to Yvonne and said. “Here, I bet you’re thirsty.”

Yvonne nodded and didn’t even look up from her phone as she drank the water. A few minutes later, Yvonne laid on the couch, passed out. Chelsea smiled as she put a set of headphones around Yvonne’s ears and then began to speak softly into her phone. “You will be aware of what is happening, but you won’t be able to stop it. You will not know you are hypnotized. You will have no control over your bladder. You will act like the baby I know you are. You will talk gibberish when spoken to. You will know that Chelsea Miller is in charge and you will call her Ms CeeCee.You will obey her every word no matter what it is. You will be called Vonnie and insist upon it like the baby you are. You will not have to defecate however and will remain healthy despite that. The only time you won’t pee is when your bottom is completely bare and naked. Which means, you won’t be able to use the potty even if you try unless commanded. You will not be able to wipe yourself either and will beg someone else to do it for you. You will forget how to bathe yourself and ask someone else to do it instead. You will develop an oral fixation and will need to suck your thumb or have a pacifier in your mouth. You will also only be able to tell the truth or at least what you know is to be true.”

Chelsea let it play on loop as Yvonne snored. Moments later, a wet spot formed on Yvonne’s pants. And Chelsea grinned. Chelsea ripped her own diaper off and put on proper pants and underwear before she made her way back down where Yvonne was still snoring as her thumb made its way into her mouth. Chelsea removed the headset once she felt Yvonne was ready.

Chelsea then rested a hand on Yvonne’s shoulder. “Vonnie, wake up little Vonnie. You seem to have soaked your pants!”

Yvonne slowly stirred awake. “Miss CeeCee?” Yvonne said, thumb still in her mouth.

Her eyes suddenly widened as she ripped the thumb out of her mouth and looked down. “Miss CeeCee! I went potty in my pants!” Yvonne cried as she seemed to develop a lisp.

“I know you did. You should have worn your diapers,” Chelsea said. “Well let’s get you all cleaned up.”

“Miss CeeCee, me want bath pwease,” Yvonne said.

“Oh don’t you worry. I’ll take good care of you,” Chelsea said as she brought Yvonne to her feet and yanked down her pants.

Yvonne blushed as she was wearing a pair of Care Bear underwear which were now soaked. Chelsea quickly pulled those down. “Oh,” Chelsea said as she looked at Yvonne’s mound. “Looks like Vonnie started growing some big girl hairs, didn’t you? Well we’re going to have to take care of that in a moment. Let’s get your shirt off.”

Yvonne squirmed as Chelsea pulled her shirt off which revealed her padded bra. “Oh silly, Vonnie. Playing dress up again I see,” Chelsea said as she undid Yvonne’s bra.

Yvonne whimpered as it fell to the ground, the padding inside falling to the ground, her tiny little chest exposed to Chelsea. Chelsea grinned. “Now that you’re all nakie, let’s get your bath ready.”

Chelsea brought Yvonne over to the kitchen sink. “Wait,” Yvonne said. “Why we here?”

“For your bath, silly,” Chelsea said as she plugged the big sink. “There’s plenty of room in here ever since they remodeled the kitchen.”

Chelsea lifted Yvonne up by her armpits and plopped her inside the sink as she turned on the faucet. “Eek!” Yvonne let out a squeak at the cold water.

“There there, Vonnie. We need to get you all cleaned up. Starting with these little hairs,” Chelsea said as she took some liquid kids soap and squirted it in her hand before she lathered it and rubbed it into Yvonne’s crotch. “Believe it or not, I’ve been waiting for this day for so long. I planned everything out, even my mom’s emergency meeting. In fact, my mom is fully aware of your little games and gave me full permission to do whatever I want with you. She’ll come back when the weekend is over. So it’s just you and me and lots and lots of diapers. Can you believe how good of an actress I am? Had you going for sure. I bet you didn’t suspect a thing. Like why we moved houses.”

Yvonne whimpered as Chelsea used a razor to shave her lips very carefully. “P-please.”

“After I graduated, I found the courage to tell mom everything you did to me. The little concoctions you would force me to drink. The games you would play with me. At first, she didn’t believe me,” Chelsea said. “And then she talked to some other mothers that had you as their childrens’ babysitter. And what a surprise. So many little kids and teenagers seemed to have the exact same problem. And then my mom figured out the truth. After all these years you thought you got away with your mean little games. But you don’t know what is about to happen, little Vonnie. Because now, you are the baby. And I’m the babysitter. And you’re going to do what I tell you. And know that you deserve every second of what you get. Now, suck your thumb.”

Yvonne couldn’t help but pop her thumb into her mouth, tears forming in her eyes as Chelsea continued to wash her.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

Re: Who’s in Charge? (Rewrite)

Post by Humilatron »

Because I know people will ask:

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Who%27s-in-Charge.826817

Is the original version of the story. The idea was someone of superiority gets put in their place by someone inferior to them. Like teacher punished by student, babysitter punished by sittee, mom punished by daughter, etc. the original story involved an older sister and a younger sister, but it kinda fell flat. But now I wanted to take the old story and dust it off and revamp it into something writable. Also this was part of a suggestion from a reader on CHYOA, so I thought I might as well.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805