Made to dress like a slut (from the old board) 1-10

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
bgaius33

Made to dress like a slut (from the old board) 1-10

Post by bgaius33 »

I went to school dressed in my short overalls with a tubetop and lacy panties only under the overalls. Before school started i was talking to this guy michael and he was checking me out. It made his girlfriend mad and she and 4 of her friends came over and her 4 friends grab me and held me while mindy undid the clasps on the coveralls and they fell to the ground. then mindy had 2 of her friends grab my legs and pull them wide apart and then mindy in front of about 40 classmates standing around us outside rip my panties and tubetop off me and held me while everyone was looking and laughing and some guys yelling yelling at least shes a real blond. then they made me put the tiny short coveralls back on and u could see have my tits on each side and mindy tore the back of the coveralls third down my ass so u could see my ass and look in see my pussy. i wore that all day long having boys grab me look inside or grab my nipples. after school mindy made me get in her car with her friends and they drove me home to make sure my family saw me dress like that. when i got home they got out and tore the rest of the back so my total ass was seen and undid the clasp so the front fell down and my tits was exposed. they walk me into my house and my mom saw me and said what the hell u doing dressed like that and my dad and older brother came into the room to see why my stepmom was yelling and they just looked and stared at me. then mindy said to my parents u cant believe what jenny did at school and my dad said what she do. then mindy said jenny total strip naked in front classmates threw her tubetop and panties away tore her coveralls in the back and let some boys finger her and put the coveralls back on and acted like a slut. my dad lost it and started to take his belt off to beat me. but my mom said dont i have a better punishment for her. if she wants to be a tramp lets help her. she took my dad into the next room while my brothers eys were on my nipples. i was so shamed. then my dad and step mom came back into the room. then my step mom said jenny here is your punishment. since u going to a party tonite here is your punishment. you are to put your hands on your head and walk towards us. if the coveralls stay on u without being rebutton then nothing more is said or done. if they fall off u then u stand in front of us legs spread open and total naked till the party and if its ok with your friends her u ride with them to the party total naked for the whole party tonight. u keep your legs open for all to see and when u go to school tommrow u wear the tiny short total see though dress u wear to the beach over your bathing suit. but this time there be nothing under it so u can show your ass ... tits to everyone all day unless the school sends u home. i walked 2 steps and it fell down and till the party i stood in front of everyone naked legs spread apart. then mindy said to my family since jenny wants to show it off and let herself be fingered. u should shave her there so everyone see everything really good and tie her hands behind her so maybe if shes grab group fingered all night and wears that dress to school maybe then she learn a lesson not to be a slut. step mom said good idea and i looked at my dad pleading no and he said its up to your stepmom and i was shaved hands tied and sent to party
Last edited by bgaius33 on Mon May 17, 2021 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
bgaius33

Made to dress like a slut- part 2

Post by bgaius33 »

I went to the party naked and shaved and mindy said hey everyone look and pushed me in front of 40 of my classmates. Jenny is being punished and she shaved herself for u and wants u to grab group finger her all night and everyone started pointing and laughing and some guys said damn ucan see everything. I blushed furiously and tried to cover myself but my hands were tied and they picked me up and sat me in the middle of the room and took pictures of me and fingered me all night. I came so many times and screamed oooooaooaoaaaaaah im cumming every time i came and and squirted all over myself. I was so red faced and ashamed but i kept my legs spread while everyone filled my pussy and said wow she is soaked. what a slut. one of the guys set a bottle down in front of me and told me to ride it so i squatted over it and it slid into my pussy so easily. I humped it so quickly and was too horny to control myself so i came again and squirted into the bottle. Mindy pulled it out of my pussy and poured my cum allover my head, face and body until i was covered in it like a disgraceful whore. Then mindy said someone should lick her while i film it and post it to the net. i said no please ill be so humiliated but then one of mindy's friends said ill do it wow shes so smooth there. everyone laughed as they watched my face and mindy said say cheese as she posted the video right as i came loudly again. 

The next day my stepmom made me put on a see through dress and pushed me out of the house. At the bus stop everyone reached under and squeezed my but or looked in and squeezed my nipples until I moaned. I wore the dress all day and was soooo humiliated the entire time. U could see threw my dress right to my ass tits pussy. Everyone looked at me and lifted my dress up to my tits whenever i would cover up to see my body and grope my boob and butt and the dress was so short u could see my whole ass and pussy when i bent over feel my body. Every teacher loved to humiliate me so they made me get up and do problems on the board in the front. Everyone could gawk at my naked butt while i did the problems which took forever. I would have to stand on tip toe to reach the top which made my dress rise up and uncover my butt and pussy fully. I felt so exposed. everyone laughed at my perky tits when I sat down which made them get hard and i knew i wasnt allowed to cover up. I had to leave my tits pussy on display for anyone to see whenever they wanted. Between every class I would have to drag myself out into the hallway where everyone had already gathered to see if the rumors of a slut who wore a see threw dress was true and first i try to walk down the hallway with my arms across my chest but then everyone sees my bare pussy on display so after my next class i try to cover that but the crowd of people just laugh at my bouncing tits. at the end of the day i was bending over at my locker and some boys came up behind me and lift the back of my dress to my head so u could c my entire bare backside and taped my dress and my hands so i was stuck there for several sec while they spank me repeatedly and even stick a finger in my butt so i squeak. i get the tape off my hand and turn to cover my large butt with my hands but this made my dress rise fully above my pussy and after several seconds of not realizing i do so i screamed and hold my dress down then the principal said u slut what are u wearing and then mindy walked up behind him and said c i told u that she was dressed like a slut. I tried to cover myself and no my stepmom made me and the principal said i called ure mom and she said she tried to stop u but if u want to dress like a slut at school i'll let u and he lifted my dress over my head and left me naked. everyone almost died laughing at my naked body again and he said u are forbidden clothes at school and furthermore if u ever wear clothes u will be stripped naked there and then punished. now spread u legs and dont cover. I did and everyone could see my exposed pussy. everyone snickered and filled photoed me and i felt warm and wet between my legs and moan as i came again without being touched. before i could cover up again mindy tied my hands and said since she likes to be fingered like a whore we should put a leash on her and she should let herself be fingered at school for everyone to see  everyday so they know not to be a whore like jenny. i tried to say no but she pinched my nipple and i moaned again and the principal said yes i got ur mom permission to punish you however i want. i looked around hoping for help from the students but they all said ya good idea naked jenny so i was leashed, legs spread and fingered by everyone.
Last edited by bgaius33 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bgaius33

Made to dress like a slut 3

Post by bgaius33 »

mindy led my home by my leash and said guess what she still a slut and my dad said wheres your dress. Mindy said jenny took it off and pranced around showing of her body for the boys and shook her boobies form them all. is that tru my dad said i shook my head but my mom said i talk with principle and he said that exactly what she did. u should punish her more, said mindy. dad took my leash and pulled me onto his lap and spanked me hard while my brothers laughed at me and mindy took video for the net to make sure my school sees my naked spanking. e then said that you serve dinner naked tonight and then do a naked dance for everyone, which i did. i had to shake my boobs for my brothers and they told me to shake my ass and spread my ass which i had to do so they could see my wet pussy and butthole which they laughed and pointed at and then said rub your boobs which i did while dancing. mindy said rub your pussy which i had to do while shaking my hips and moaning. by the end i had secretly squirted in my hands more than once in front of my brothers and my pussy was a wet sticky mess and ran off crying to my room totally humiliated again.

At the bus stop all the boys laughed at me and pulled on my leash and grabbed my nipples. they made me walk on all 4 and made me spread my but for them to laugh at. it was so embarrassing i almost died. at school i had to sit naked in all my classes. the boys loved it and spent all of class grabbing my tits and feeling my pussy. i almost came a bunch but theyd stop when the teacher would hear me moan and get mad at me. the teachers said jenny since u are being punished u sit up front and keep your legs spread and any time someone got a question right they can finger you as much as they want. i knew i was doomed. they could all see my pussy and would take pictures of my spread legs and say wow jenny u so wet u slut. every class i was made to cum by fingering and say ooooh harder harder im cumming every time loudly. one class i answered a question wrong and mindy said teacher shes not paying attention. you should make an example by put leash to her clit. good idea mindy. u heard her jenny. i shook my head no but the class wanted it so they put it around my clit and now when mindy pulls it i moan loudly and have to call her master or she pulls fast on my leash and makes me cum and squirt right in the middle of the hallway for everyone's amusement.
Last edited by bgaius33 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bgaius33

Made to dress like a slut 4

Post by bgaius33 »

i go to school naked for a week with leash on my clit and squirting every day. every day i get my leash pulled and everyone calls me naked jenny and they finger me in class.  i am so humiliated everyone sees me nude and grab group my boobs butt in the hallways and finger me in class. my pussy is always not and wet now and everyone make me take photos with them. next day i hear mindy is sick and i think ya im safe so I ware a short dress and lacy panties. they were cute and i feel cute with them. but my dress gets lifted over my head all day and everyone can see my undies and they laugh at me again. they say wow jenny nice panties and i blush very deeply. they pull it up past my face so i cant see and i scream as everyone in the hallways laughs and some ways says tie her dress. they tie my dress over my head and i run around like a fool with my panties tits ass on display and cant cover up as they grab my butt and nipples and spank me. they pull my panties down to my ankles and i stumble for a min with my legs spread and i fall on my face and my butt shakes for them in the air before i can pull my dress back down.

but mindy was actually there at school as a trick. her friends grab me and mindy lifts my dress completly off of me and i stand for a min in shock before i cover my boobies with my hands then my panties fall to the floor again on their own and leave me nude. everyone points and taunts at my naked body and say damn jenny u cant keep your clothes on, and jenny holds out my leash and say put it on. i shake my head and say no please master im sorry but she says right now. i feel myself put it on and tighten it hard around my clit and say yes master. she said since u disobe im gonna leave u tied to the flag pole and stick a vibrator in ur pussy and maybe if u all are cumming all night you will be a good little slave you will come to school completly nude from now on. i cry and beg her please no but she laugh so u was tied, legs and pussy spread wide and fucked by a vibrator  to over 2 dozen screamingg orgasms fir all to see.
bgaius33

Made to dress like a slut 5

Post by bgaius33 »

i am laughing stock of school now. students point and laugh at my pussy and put vibrators in me and finger my whenever they want. they lead me around by my clit leash which has made me always horny and wet and i moan all the time so people laugh and make fun of me even more. It is so humiliating and i try to hide in the bathroom and lock myself in a stall. the humiliation always makes me wet and sticky so i started to touch myself and tug omy clit leash. i imagine being mindy's slave forever with her making me cum whenever she wants with everyone laughing at me as i painfully accept that i am nothing more than a slut. it turns me on so much and i start to squirt when i hear something  and i look down and seea bunch of boys crawling under the stall to film me and watch me. i am so shocked that i dont cover up as i squirt right in front of them blushing so hard and looking like a fool and they say damn jenny umust like this a lot.i try to say no but am so embarrased that all i do is start peeing right in front of them, still frozen before i scream and run out in shame, trying to cover my boobs. everyone in the hallway points and laughs and then the principle found me after class and saod ok jenny its time and i said for what? since u disobey i will embarrass u for the school. he took my leash and pulled me to the stage and all the students were there. he says jenny is being a disruptive whore who fingers herself for boy but i am nice so i give her a chance. If she can go 10 minutes on stage with her barepussy spread for the whole school and the camera crew recording it in hd to post on the schoolwebsite so everyone can see it even if they are absent without fingering herself, then she will be allowed clothes again. if she cant then not only will she remain as she is but she must use only the boys bathroom and must keep the door open for everyone to watch her and if she doesnt she will be punished again and you are allowed to crawl under the door to film her like you did today and she can only shower in the boy's bathroom with the curtain open and anyone who wants to can go in and shower with her and touch her all over. as he says this, mindy comes up and then secretly rubs icy hot on my pussy tits ass and i go crazzy and start rubbing myself really fast for everyone. that was a mistake since that oly spreads the icy hot all overmy boobs and inside my pussy which makes me masturbatte even faster untilispay all over the stage. mindy says since she really wants this, we should tie her hands behind her back and so she cant finger herself and make her lick her cum every time she is naughty and make her wear vibrating undies maybe she will learn not ot be a slut. i plead no but the principle laughs so my hands are tied, forced into embarrasing panties, forced to lick my cum puddles, and sent to showers.
bgaius33

Made to dress like a slut 6

Post by bgaius33 »

i wake up next day and wear nothing but my leash on my clit entirely bare naked. When i get to school mindy surrounds me with her friends and they tie my hands behind my back and carry me to the boy's locker room. I beg please no its too embarrassing but they throw me into the shower and turn the water on. she call all the boys over and says jenny cant clean herself since her hands are tied so she needs to you clean her up have fun. I go 1 hour naked and wet and getting felt all over by boys and they twist my nipples and play with my clit and make me say im a dumb little slut please rub my pussy. they rub soap alll over me and get between my legs and in my bush and they pull on my bush and laugh and say that i should shave again. they pull on my bush and make me say thank you please pull my bush hard. after, mindy makes me put onn embarrasing frilly pink panties with two vibrators in them and pulls them up really fast so both of the vibrators slip into my pussy and butthole and i squeal loudly but as i cum from that. for the rest of the day i go with everyone looking at my panties and giving me wedgies which pushes the vibrators deeper inside of me which makes me moan and cum drips down my legs and i cant stop them because my hands are tied. inn class i still sit with my legs spread in the front but mindy will turn on my vibrators random so my hips buck and i cant contain myself but then turns it off before i finish so im left humping the air. the teacher gets mad and thinks im just being a slut and they punish me by spanking me which only makes it worse and they twist my nipples too. eventually it gets to be too much and i say please miss i need to go pee pee and the teacher says mindy can take you.mindy leads me down the hall by my clit turning on the panties for ingle second to keep me on the edge and i say please master i need to go and she says ok ill be nice and looses the rope around my arms and i sprint to the bathroom which makes my boobies jiggle and bounce in my face. i must look like a fool only in my panties and my hands tied behind me as i run to the bathroom and take off the ropes. i pull down my pantiesand almost cum from that and i know i make big mistake since now everyone in the hallway comes to the bathroom to watch me. i give up and keep the stall door open as i start to rub myself hard and spread my legs wide as i pull on my leash and i start to cum but then mindy takes my leash and i say no please master. mindy says u in trouble since u ran away and undid ur ropes and i said but u said i could and she laugh and says thats not what i'll tell the principal unless u go back to the showers when ur done and suck all the boys dick. she makes me grab my ankles and spread my legs apart so my pussy is open and ties my hands to my ankles so i cant move and then turns both vibrators on max in my pussy so i cumm and squirt all over before being left tied like that naked wet humiliated and enjoying licking all the boys and covered in cum. 
bgaius33

Made to dress like a slut 7

Post by bgaius33 »

i thought that being able to wear panties again would be better than having to attend school entirely nude but vibrating panties are tortue. every day i get wedgied and get wedgie orgasm. mindy likes to grab the back of my undies and pull them hand and lead me around school that way and will wedgie me fast while the vibrators go at max which sprays my juices everywhere, which i then eagerly lick up off the floor even though it is sllutty. even though i cum so many times at school i still go home and finger myself to sleep entirely nude since i cant ware clothes at home now as punishment. i hear one night that mindy was out of town and i think im safe and iwear purple frilly panties and tight jeans and long shirt and i think this is better than wearing a dress since they cant lift it up. but i was wrong and people pants me all day and come up and grab my pants and pull tem down so they can see what underwear i am hiding from them that day. i eventually give up and then the next person pulls my pants down i dont pull them back up and let everyone sees mypanties whenever they want even tho i am super embarrased. i try to ignore them but it just makes my panties wet and they all see that. i go rest of day in justt a shirt and panties and everyone taking pictures and slapping my but and giving me wediges that i need to fix and pulling on my hairy bush when it sticks out. I put my pants on at the end up the day and start to walk to the bus when i hear mindy clear her throat. I look up in horror as soon as i see that she tricked me again with the same lie. all of a sudden i my pants fall down for no reason and im in my undies again. Everyone laughs at my purple panties as i try to cover up but they are too big. i grab my shirt and pull it down to cover up but i pull too hard i hear my shirt tear and falls off me. I hear her laugh and and say jenny you cant keep you clothes on watch even your pants fall down. as she finish saying that i feel my panties fall down to my ankles on their own. I stand frozen as everyone point and laughs and say wow jenny u are so hairy and i look down and gasp and try to cover up my blond bush but it is so big and thick that everyone can see it even if i cover with both hands. they slap my butt and i move my hands to cover my butt but that was a big mistake since mindyy's friends tie my hands behind my back and i say nooooooooooooo and start crying since i ended up naked and tied up. mindy grabs my bush in her hands and leads me around the school by my bush which was even more humiliating than the leash somehow and everyone mocking my hairy pussy made me so shamed and made me so turned on i started leaking down my legs which everyone sees and loudly point it out. once she has a big crowd she whispers i have another test fir u slut. you finger ur self and stake your boobs for the crowd and say u love it. if you last 5 minutes without cumming, i will strip naked and give you my clothes to wear. if not, there is a football game tonight and i will send you out to the field totall naked to perform. hands still tied i have to spread mylegs wideand reach under my butt yo stick my fingers in my pussy. i try to finger myself slow but i am too horny and i cant stop myself and i start masturbating faster and faster with my tongue hanging out of my mouth and i say oooooh i love this. i love looking like a slut for u please watch me and i start jumping up and down so my boobies clap together and i squirt loudly over the floor. i am red faced with shame and gasp as i come to and see what i do and all phones and mindy says that was only one minute. so i was ,grabbed by my bush, my tits and pussy covered in icy hot, and sent to middle of foot ball game. 
bgaius33

Made to dress like a slut 8

Post by bgaius33 »

am lead to the middle of the football field entirely naked . She knows after i masturbate for the school on stage that icy hot is a turn on for me. No one in the audience in stadium knows what is happening and all they seem is me completly nude and i try to reach my pussy to rub the icy hot but i cant reach it so i moan and cry and all i can do is put finger in my butt. I look up and i see that i am on the jumbotron in hd and everyone can see me fingering my butt.

They take me and throw me into the locker room where the teams are and i scream and try to cover myself but they pull my arms away to gawk at my nude body. they pull out their dicks and i instantly get horny and start to suck them while they pull on my bush. a bunch of the players picked me up and spread my legs to they could start to finger my squelching pussy. Once they were finished they make me wear a see through cheerleading dress that is super short and shows off half my ass and is see through so i show off my tits and then they put super embarrasing lacy panties. they were white with big pink polka dots and had vibrators like the ones mindy makes me wear so i get them in my pussy and butt. i hear mindy say on the loud speakers outside "since jenny is such a big slut and delayed the game by stripping naked and letting the football teams grab grop finger her she will make it up to you by doing a sexy strip dance and cheer routine for all of you!" the footblall team leads me back out and the jumbotron shows everyone my see through outfit and they all start laughing. i put my hands on the back of my head and i shake my hips and the vibrators make my panties really wet. I jump up and down so my tits jiggle and my skirt fly up to my waste so everyone sees my undies. i look on the jumbotron and they can see me from every angle even right up my skirt. seeing thay makes me cum hard and i moan loudly and say oh goooood my butthole is vibrating so hard. the vibrator make me keep dancing. the wind blows my skirt up so my panties are on full display again. they are too embarrasing so i cover my face with my shirt but its too flimsy and it tares off my body when i do, so im forced to rub my boobies to try and hide them and then mindy comes up behind me and pulls my undies really hard and gives me a big wedgie and puts it on my head. this i makes me look like a fool since i keep dancing and hoping around and the vibrators go deeper inside me so i feel too good. keep dancig even with my wedgie and i try to hide my undies with my skirt but its see through so i pull down my skirt to try and fix it and i say im a naughty cheerleader look at me strip for you. when i cum again i squirt so much my lacy panties fall down and my wet bush is exposed. i am so stunned i lost all control and peed myserlf right in front of everyone and i head some boys say ywow she looks like a dumb baby out there and i started to cry from how stupiid i looked and say waaa i look so dumb waaaa i am so ashamed. mindy says yeah you look like a stupid slut we can see everything you cum slut. i cry waaa. I spend the rest of the game in the front row with my legs spread, sucking my thumb like a baby and crying while everyone watches the football game and the videos of me sucking dicks in the locker room naked on the jumbotron.
bgaius33

Made to dress like a slut 9

Post by bgaius33 »

next week after my display at the football game is prom week. my step mom say that i let you wear dress and panties as a test. if you do not look like a slut tonight then nothing more is said or done. if not i take away your undies and you only wear diapers so everyone thinks i need them next time i let myself get stripped and she'll upload all the secret video's i take of me masturbating when i come home and upload all my embarrassing secrets in my diary like how would use banaas like dildos and would get them stuck in my ass. i knew i was doomed. My dress was a strapless dark red velvet with lots of rustles that could barely contain my boobs. It only started just above my nipples and ended hardly a half inch below my ass. I shook it around and you could totally see my panties that were purple with pink trim. I walked in to the hotel where prom was and moved to the center of the crowd to start dancing on the floor. Every time I spun, my dress would flare upwards above my waist flashing my purple and pink panties to everyone. The guys loved that and would take pictures every time my dress went up or would take pictures and videos up my dress. The guys started to lift up my dress during the dancing too. they'd hold it over my head for a few seconds to slap my ass and watch it jiggle. I was soooo embarrassed that I was exposing myself like this that my cheeks burned red and i had to close my eyes as my pussy started to pulse with warm heat. The guys noticed this and got really close to me during the dancing to rub their hands all over my butt and squeeze it and then they lifted my dress up over my head and they laughed at my titties. I couldnt see anything with my dress over my face as they started to rub my pussy which was leaking super fast now. I felt them stick their hands in my panties and started to rub my pussy super fast and play with my buttcheeks, squeezing and pulling them apart and running their fingers up and down my crack, which sent shivers up my spine. I was moaning as they rubbed my sticky wet clit and I squirted all over their hands in powerful spurts. They made me do a handstand so my dress fell up over my head again and now everyone was looking at me, pointing and laughing uncontrollably at my flailing legs and my bouncing boobies. they pulled my panties down off my legs and everyone froze as my blond hairy pussy came into view i could feel the lights all pointing down at my pussy as people started to jeer at me. A few seconds later, i could feel them shoving fingers into my gushing pussy and causing my juices to squelch and run down my butt and my stomach. Someone took my phone and set it to the max setting for vibration and shoved my phone into my pussy. I let out a long and loud moan as they plunged it in slowly until it was fully inside of me, vibrating like crazy. My pussy was like a volcano and burn so hot as trickles of cum ran down my body until someone started pinching and pulling on my clit at the same time someone shoved a finger into my lubed up asshole and started to finger that my pussy erupted into a spray of cum. They let me go and i fell to the floor, my face beet red and butt up in the air. They couldnt resist my large butt and they each took turns spanking me while making me say things like im a dirty girl and please spank me harder, i need my spankings. I eventually slip away and push my dress back down to cover me as  much as possible. I am pulling my panties back on when i hear mindy say hi and i turn in shock. i see her standing across the room with her friends who all have hd cameras and were filming the whole thing. after a few seconds of being frozen, i feel horror as my prom dress slides off my body on its own and i stand in only my frilly panties. I see everyone in their fancy clothes and I look down to see how exposed i am and i can only slowly cover my boobies and stand stunned.   and my panties listen to her and they fall down to my knees before i spread my legs and keep them from falling all the way off before i realize that i just put my horny pussy on display by doing so and i close my legs and let them fall to my ankles. mindy grabs my bush and says she will sennd my parents video evidence of now slutty i am. i say ill do anything and i start rubbing myself. I put my leash on my slit and start playing with that too until i squirt and then quickly lick my puddles off the floor eagerly. mindy says good start but you need to do more. beg everyone here to do you hard on all 4. i do and start humping the guys while everyone laughs and taunts me while doing me doggy style while i moan loudly and beg for more

she says haha i lied i sent your parents everything. they already sent our your videos and your diary. everyone pulls out their phones and start laughing as they are reading all my embarrassing secrets. i hear myself moan on their phones as the watc me at home fingerig myself.  they all know how i secretly like this from the start and all my secret crushes and how i sometimes wear diapers to bed because i still wet the bed and watch me humping my pillows and my desk and my doorstop until i cum all over myself. i am so humiliated i start to cry like a dumb baby and they take me by the leash and lead me around so everyone can see and humiliate me, making me watch my old videos and read my diary out loud while they do me causing me to scream and moan the whole time while they tease and taunt me
bgaius33

Made to dress like a slut 10

Post by bgaius33 »

After prom my mom hide my undies and only gives me embarrassing diaper to wear. She taunts me and says that now everyone thinks i need diapers and that i wet myself. i wear a tight shirt and tight shorts and when im at the bus stop and my pants fall straight down even tho they are tight so for the rest of the school year everyone knows i wear diapers now so they call me baby whore and make me suck my thumb and put my hands in my diaper to rub my pussy. i get pantsed completly everyday and everyone says haha jenny u wear a diaper and sometimes they rip my diaper right off of me so im bottomless and they laugh at my butt and make me chase after my diaper so i cant cover up and sometimes i pee all over myself right in the hallway so i cry like a big baby but thenn i lick it off the ground to clean it up. and then when they strip me to make me shower withthe boys the let them change me so sometimes they make me wear super embarrasing diapers that were pink or frilly and if i disobey they take the rest of my clothes so i go around in just my diaper for the rest of the day.

Next day was graduation so i had to wear a robe so i was more covered than ever so i feel good but i still put on my leash since its habbit as we are waiting for it to start mindy sees me looking at her boyfriend so she walked up to me and their tear my gown up so its strappless and tears it so it's a third up my ass then opens it up and lifts up my shirt and then pantss me completly underneath so all i have on underneath is my diaper. she laughs and points at my diaper and one of her friends say haha shes a big baby whore she even suck her thumb. she was right as soon as my mindy pulled my pants down and saw my diaper my thumb was in my mouth and i was sucking on it like a big diaper baby. She sits next to me and puts her hand in my diaper and grabs my bush and clit and gets me turned on and keeps me on the brink of cumming the entire time. As I walked up to get my diploma, my boobs bounced harder as i walked up the steps, which caused my strapless dress fall straight down off my body, but i didnt realize it happen right away and i thought it would be fun to pee in my diaper in front of everyone and they wouldnt know but they did see since my diaper changes color when it gets set so they all watched my diaper turn blue as i peed in it. I didnt realize why they were laughing until they started pointing and yelling out that I peed my self. I looked down and saw my purple flowery diaper bared to the world along with my jiggling titties out for all to enjoy, my dress around my ankles. I froze like a deer in headlights and stared as i continued to fill up my diaper with pee, my cheeks growing flush red and hot. I saw all of the camera phones out and recording me humiliating myself and felt my hips start to buck at the sight of that as i came right there in my diaper as I peed. I scream and try to cover up and say nooo dont look at me! my diaper secret! but everyone keep looking and laughing at me in my diaper and to make it worse as i was cumming it was too much for my diaper to hold so it slid off my body so everyone could see my pussy squirt too. I look down and scream, trying to cover up with my other hand and this made everyone laugh even harder. Nooooo im naked and cumming please dont look im so ashamed and embarrased! i look like a fool! you can all see my clit! my pussy ass tits are completly exposed! I try to cover my tits but then i hear mindy yell out suck your thumb and then i do like a big baby, leaving my boobies on display for everyone.  this was too hot for me so i start to rub myself really fast while i amm still cumming and keep squirting for few min while i suck my thumb. Then i read my diploma and my face goes white since it says that if i can take this diploma i graduate high school but if i cum on stage i stay in high school as a slut mascot for the students to use and i instead graduate to being mindys pet and i have to obey everything she says no matter how embarrasing. lastly it says that if i cum on stage that ill be shaved down there and that the injection takes effect after i cum once then i will become incredibly horny but cant ever cum until mindy lets me.I keep rubbing myself and pulling on my leash and my clit is on fire but i cant cum. I feel it building up inside of me but i cant go over the edge and they let me suffer while i think how close i was to being done and i lost it at the last second by peeing on stage like a slut which makes me start crying as i continue to rubb my pussy furiously. i get close and my pussy is on fire but i cant cum. i start humping every boy i can find begging for their dicks and they gladly hump fuck gangbang me non stop and i really like it. i go for 30 min hoping to cum but i cant. i look like a whore willingly letting any boy finger and fuck me hard while all i can do is scream and moan. mindy even ties my hands behind my back since i was trying to hid my boobies from everyone again and then holds me down and spreads my legs  and im shaved bare again  so everyone can see my nude pussy while everyone watches me get banged. all the boys make sure i face the audience so they can all see my face and tits jiggle and clap together and everyone can see how i look like a fool.  i see my step mom smiling smugly at me and i know i prove her right by admiting all of all of this and becoming a big slut. i am crying and begging to be allowed to cum for everyones ammusement,  and i end up spraying so much it looks like im peeing myself. then mindy comes up and says ok jenny ill let u cum but you must do what i say andi say yes please master ill do anything im ur little bitch u own me. she smiles and i hear my voice from the speakers and everyone hears me. mindy tells me to say somethings so i say mindy u win i never should have looked at ur boyfriend u are better than me. i am ur little cum slut since i am a big whore. i luv when i get humiliated it turns me on. i want u to rub icy hot on my pussy and grab my bush and clit. please strip me entirly nude if i ever wear clothes. i love being nude so grab mee so i cant cover up  even if i want to. touch me and finger me all over. i love being exposed and u can do whatever u want to me no matter what. make me cum hard over and over mindy please cum in my face i want to lick ur pussy master. so mindy lifts up her skirt and pushes my face into her bush and makes me lick her  until she squirts into my face and then shows my face to the audeince while i lick over my face like a ho. i embrase being a slut and finger my slutty pussy while mindy leads me around  pulling me by my clit dragging me on all 4s. my body is burning up since it cant cum. it builds up until she snaps her fingers and i end up spraying so much it looks like im peeing myself forever recorded for everyone to watch whenever they wanted to to make my ultimate humiliation perminent. 

I go back to school every year now either naked, in embarasing panties, or in a diaper and sometimes i wear clothes just so people can strip me or soi can strip myself. i really enjoy it when people pants me or when i can lift up my skirt to show everyone my undies or diaper. I still cant cum so i have to keep trying every day to get fingered and let even the new freshmen rub my body all over to try and cum. and to make it worse tthe feeling never subsided so even when i finish i still feel super horny but then i cant cum again so im always looking to cum no matter where. if im really good mindy will let me cum when i dont expect it and every time i explode with squirting cum and moan scream loudly that i love it and spray all over my self for several min until i have to lick it up. I am done hard and made to be emarrased every day, made to cry and suck my thumb,  with all my exploits put on the internet so i have no privacy and everyone can see all my slutty exploits.