Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 7 OUT 2/16/24] [*see disclaimer before reading]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mrsalpaca

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 2 OUT 5/10/21] [incest, forced, old/young]

Post by mrsalpaca »

It was absolutely scorching today. Even when dressing minimally, drinking lots of water, and hiking under shaded trees, the group of five young boys were starting to waver.

"Holy hell is it hot today, isn't it Ryan? I think we all should start heading back now before we all pass out." groaned Mitch, who wiped sweat off his forehead using the bottom of his t-shirt.

Ryan glanced over at his brother exhausted, "Oh good idea, I can't wait to get out of this sun. What about you guys, agreed?"

The other three nodded, it was clear that the group wouldn't get any further today. Todd especially was suffering, being the boy furthest behind from the rest. A cacophony of wheezing and dry coughs continuously ran through the entire procession as they made their way back to the patio at grandpa's house.

I laid in agony and humiliation on the coffee table. While grandpa was quite gentle with his shaving, he was definitely very thorough. My face was burning with humiliation at what was happening. I had already become soaking wet down there because of the situation and all the touching grandpa did.

It was almost like grandpa was purposely teasing me, making touches while shaving that seemed innocent - yet made me ache and yearn with pleasure. The soft touches on my sensitive and aroused pussy were driving me to the edge and I had to stop myself from grinding for more pressure.

I was on my back, my legs held up and spread by my hands holding the backs of my knees, a position that seemed to raise my pussy and bottom upwards. I knew I wasn't allowed to move or else I'd get an earful but this was getting torturous. I couldn't count how many times my clit was brushed against and I knew that my accumulated moisture had not gone unnoticed.

I bit my lip to stop myself from making any sounds as I felt his fingers circle my throbbing clitoris once again. I was about to cum if he kept shaving me like this.

When the group had finally arrived, all the boys immediately plopped down on the deck furniture. It was a long march back off of the forested mountain side and everyone was very dehydrated.

Todd, in the worst condition of all the boys, sat up begrudgingly.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go grab a soda. Do any of you want one?"

Four hands were raised in unison as Todd nodded and began to make his way inside the home he had visited many times.

Since the brothers' grandpa usually had a lot of visitors with children, the house had a second separate fridge for sodas and ice cream in the downstairs-basement kitchen.

"Hmm, I wonder where Kate has been this entire summer vacation. I haven't seen her yet for some reason but I can’t wait to surprise her with a visit. More so, I can't wait to press myself into her giant tits again when I give her one of my hugs! It's unfair how sexy she is for a highschool senior." Todd mused.

Opening the fridge and bending down on his chubby legs, Todd began to gather sodas in his arms. He closed the fridge door with his foot and was starting his trek back up to the patio when he stopped.

Todd was confused. It was almost like he heard the sound of a whimper or moan in pain. Deciding to investigate, he followed the faint noises towards the downstairs den which was down the hall from where the fridge was. Sneaking forward and trying to reduce the amount of sound his overly large frame made on the creaking floorboards, he peered around the corner.

Todd's eyes nearly bulged out of his sockets.

There, laying on the coffee table was unmistakably the girl he had fallen in love with and lusted for. Except for one key detail.

She was nearly naked.

He could barely contain himself at the sight.

She was on her back with her knees held by her hands, effectively holding her entire rear up and spreading herself. All she had to hide her dignity was a purple bra that looked way too small to contain her heaving chest. Todd was mesmerized by the rising and lowering motion of the beautiful girl's chest as she breathed heavily. Her face was pointed towards the ceiling and her eyes were closed, her expression almost seemed like she was in pain.

Looking further downwards, Todd saw her bare slender tummy, her curvy hips, and nearly fainted at the sight between her soft plump thighs. It was the first pussy he had ever seen on a female. Heck, this was the first time he had ever seen a real life female so undressed. Not only that, but the female in front of him was definitely Kate!

The brothers' grandpa was sitting at the edge of the coffee table and in between Kate's legs. Todd felt his knees go weak when he realised what was going on. He was already fully erect when he quickly turned around and snuck up the stairs to the patio.

"RYAN, MITCH, GUYS! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW. KATE PRACTICALLY NAKED AND GETTING HER SNATCH SHAVED BY GRANDPA!"

The boys, startled by the sudden appearance and outburst of their friend, were in shock.

All of them yelled in unison.

"WHAT?!"
Last edited by mrsalpaca on Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
mrsalpaca

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 2 OUT 5/10/21] [incest, forced, old/young]

Post by mrsalpaca »

“Agghhhhh fuck...” I whispered softly, careful not to let grandpa hear my cursing.

I had already cum under his hands once and he was already strumming me again to another climax. Please just finish the job quickly, this position is so embarrassing and I just want to close my legs again. I can’t take any more of this!

Grandpa was only halfway through the shaving, when suddenly there was a thunderstorm of foot stomps behind him and then audible gasps.

I immediately flinched and sat up, staring into the eyes of five boys with two of my brothers' included.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE?! They’re supposed to be out hiking, oh my god, I’m basically naked in front of them!

There was absolute silence for nearly a minute while the events unfolded. Grandpa was surprised to see the boys there but definitely not as mortified as Kate was right now. While Kate’s eyes were open and staring at her intruders’ eyes, the eyes of the five boys were elsewhere.

Fuck, they can see nearly everything! My face got even redder when I realised Todd of all people was one of them! Oh please nooo, it was the last thing I wanted!

I immediately closed my legs and brought them to my chest, covering myself the best I could in a sitting fetal position.

It was true. Each boy was entranced at the sight of Kate’s half naked body, eyes roaming and leering all over her bra encased chest pressed behind her shaven legs, her thighs, her hips, and Todd even bent forward to try to get a look between the poor girl’s closed legs. They were stunned to see the girl they grew up with during the many summers so exposed and humiliated.

James, the youngest, quietest, and most timid of the bunch, surprisingly broke the silence.

“Mr. Deviere, what are you doing? Why is Kate undressed and practically naked?”

Grandpa smiled, “Hi all of you. I was just helping Kate maintain her personal hygiene. I keep telling her to keep her parts shaved and clean but this time she forgot. So I have to do it for her.”

The boys’ eyes were still bulging at the sight just when Todd stepped forward and spoke next.

“Oh, can we help? We always like volunteering to help people, and we’re friends with Kate so good friends should help other friends. Besides, we’re all learning sex ed and human biology in school anyways so this would be a good lesson for us!”

I couldn’t believe what Todd was saying. I had to do something.

“Grandpa, please. Do they have to be here for this? You don’t even need to go into that much detail for sex ed! It's inappropriate and unnecessary. Them seeing me like this is punishment enough,” I pleaded.

Grandpa paused. He looked at me, then at the boys, then back at my nearly naked body.

“Of course, I’d love to make this a teaching moment for you all!”

“Grandpa, noooo plea-”

I flinched as I felt a hard slap on my rear, stopping my outburst short.

“Kate, before you said that you were worried about being impolite and immodest for being caught naked in front of these young men. In my opinion they don’t seem too offended. However, it is impolite and immodest to refuse a very reasonable request from a house guest. You wanted to be considerate of guests before, so giving them an educational lesson that they asked and had a good opportunity for is the right thing to do.

Kate, get back into the position I told you to be in or there will be further consequences on top of shaving you infront of these young men. Boys, please take places around the coffee table.”

I knew I had lost. This was the worst thing that had happened yet. Not only would I be so exposed in front of my brothers, but also three of their friends including Todd! He never once kept his eyes off of my body and I could tell the pervert was trying to look in between my legs! I bit my lip in frustration, laying down again on my back but keeping my legs closed for as long as I could.

“Dammit Kate, you really don’t know how to follow instructions do you?” he sighed.

The boys moved forward, surrounding the coffee table. I couldn’t bear to look any of them in the eye.

“Mr. Deviere, can we touch and help out?” Todd pipped.

Grandpa curiously looked at Todd, carefully considering whether it was necessary before giving the boys a firm nod.

Suddenly, hands were all over me and I squirmed. Ryan and Mitch were the first to act, emboldened by previous events, they were on either side of me and grabbed onto each of my legs to spread me wide for the entire group. This swiftness took me by surprise as I tried to fight against it to close my legs and hide my unshaven pussy from all their eyes.

The red haired boy at the head of the table, Jacob, held my arms and my wrists together above my head which prevented me from covering myself. They could now get a full view of my bra and chest! Fuck, why did I have to choose such a tight fitting pair of panties today!

The worst was with Todd and James who were sitting on either side of grandpa and had a perfect gynecologist's view of my pussy. Grandpa had ordered them to use their fingers to keep my inner thighs, my vagina, and my bottom cheeks open. I was beyond mortified at this point as I felt Todd's disgusting fat fingers rub over my most intimate place before spreading it roughly. I let out a soft whimper at his aggressiveness. James' touch was quite a bit more gentle and almost gingerly. I was hoping to heaven that none of them knew what it meant when a girl was wet down there but it was useless. Almost all the boys could tell I was soaking and dripping wet and they knew why. I couldn't do anything about it, this all was so frustrating and humiliating.

In this new position, all their eyes explored my body from my breasts behind my bra - begging to pop out of their tight clasp - to how naked I was from the waist down and especially at my most private place. They could see a decent amount of stubble that was so crudely brought to show to the group of young men whom I was supposed to be above and respected by. I was older than all of them but here I was, being exposed against my will.

I was already so aroused, swollen, and sensitive down there as the boys were given a humiliating private show while the shaving began once more.

Todd was ecstatic.

"Oh my god, I'm actually touching Kate's vagina! I can see every little detail! She's so soft and slick down here and I couldn't help but grin when I teasingly rubbed her opening. Her hips bucked up for me!

Her tits are way bigger than I ever thought they would be and her body is so pale and sexy! I've always fantasized about seeing her like this and I can touch and see her all I want! I can't believe I'm living the dream right now." Todd thought excitedly.

The same could be said for the rest of the boys who spouted erections in each of their shorts.

I was speechless. All I could do during this moment was try to control my quickening breaths. Due to all of the new and unwanted sensation, my breathing had become heavier and I knew some of the boys were focused on the erratic up and down motion of my heaving chest.

Grandpa's fingers moved deftly with the razor, shaving one area and ordering either Todd or James to hold me open in a certain way when he moved to another area.

James was silent during this entire time, eyes just completely wrecked over the half naked girl in front of him. He had never seen a female like this before and he had so many questions!

"Why are my hands getting wet and what keeps coming out of Kate's va… vag.. vagina? Is she peeing on me?!" James pondered.

James hesitated for a moment before deciding to ask out of curiosity.

"Excuse me, Mr. Deviere? Why is Kate all wet down here? Is she peeing?" James questioned curiously.

Grandpa stopped his work for a second as he gave a quick thoughtful glance at James.

"Well, every person has erogenous zones, zones that cause them to be aroused and feel good. A female's zones include her ears, neck, nipples, breasts, thighs, and her vagina, especially this small bud right here called the clitoris."

He touched my clit with some firm pressure, rubbing once counterclockwise which made me buck and close my legs suddenly causing Ryan and Mitch to lose their grip. It was only a matter of time when the two brothers pulled my legs apart again but tighter this time.

"As a result of touch, she becomes aroused and her vagina lubricates itself in order to prepare for intercourse. Touching her in these places makes her feel good and by judging the amount of moisture, this is a sign Kate is aroused and likes the attention."

James was ecstatic. Innocently, he exclaimed ,"Yippee! I'm making Kate happy because she likes how I'm helping her! I love helping out others and making them feel good, Mr. Deviere!"

Grandpa gave him an encouraging smile before pausing to think about a new idea that popped in his head.

"Yes James, very good. Actually now I’ve noticed it, another physical reaction in addition to lubrication when a female gets aroused is that her vagina gets swollen and opens up a little. In fact, this will be particularly helpful as it’ll make it easier to shave her.

This is where I need all of you young mens’ help. I want you all to touch and try to get Kate to be as aroused as she possibly can. Rub, pinch, pull, tease, touch - especially at her erogenous zones - anything you want to do which will be a great help while I try to finish up the shaving.”

Hearing this new development, I immediately fought against the hands holding me in place struggling against the restraints as I tried my best to hunch up and cover my almost naked body. I was so humiliated being seen completely exposed like this by this group of boys who should never have seen me like this. I was four or more years older than all of them but here I was being held down on the table in only my bra to all these middle schoolers.

Suddenly, grandpa stood up and walked to the end of the coffee table where Jacob was holding my arms above my head and reached behind my back to unclasp my bra.

“Please grandpa, they’ve already seen and touched my vagina and bottom, please don’t let them explore my breasts too! This has gone too far, cover me up please.”

Holding onto one of the straps, he carelessly tossed the bra aside to reveal my bare chest.

I was now completely naked in front of all these boys.

All the boys gasped and were just staring at my size 36DD chest in shock. They could see every part of me now including my silver dollar sized areolas, my rigid nipples from the sudden cold, and how large my breasts were on my slim frame. I was red with embarrassment knowing there were all these young eyes staring at my naked tits and pussy, boys too young to see a naked girl this soon.

I could tell all of them were hard and were just waiting for the fun to start.

Todd was the first to act. He used his left chubby hand to rub against my pussy, inserting his fingers between my lips while his right hand cupped my plump left breast, his thumb toying with the little bud in the center. All I could do was bite my lip and stop myself from moaning out loud.

The rest of the boys around me boldly followed suit to Todd’s example. Jacob at the head of the table, held my arms up with one hand while his other pinched, groped, fondled, and tugged at my other breast and nipple. It hurt but I couldn’t help but squirm even more at the sensation it sent to my pussy. I knew my nipples were one of my most sensitive spots and this made me ache even more.

Both of my twin brothers still held my legs wide and tightly, but decided to go different directions.

Mitch moved my hair that was slightly covering my chest and decided to go straight to share a feeling of one of my breasts with Todd. He grinned at how much harder my nipples had become, cupping around the entire breast, jiggling it slightly and feeling its heft.

Ryan, on the other hand, holding one of my legs even wider, decided to venture south and rub his fingers in my juices before inserting two digits inside me. During the last inspection, both twins had got a feel of what outside my pussy felt like behind some handkerchiefs and Ryan was excited to see what his fingers would do inside a vagina for the first time. He laughed out loud, feeling my immense warmth and softness. My breathing got immediately heavier as I felt his fingers curl up to my g-spot which I’m not even sure he knew about. I started to grind and buck my hips involuntarily in sync with the “up and down” motion of his fingers. I was so close to cumming and as much as it would be humiliating, I had been teased for ages and my pussy was aching in desperation since my last orgasm during the shaving by grandpa.

James, still timid about the whole ordeal, simply just used his pointer finger to rub my clit in a clockwise manner continuously in rhythm.

Grandpa held onto my thigh tightly, still shaving the rest of the hair on my intimate areas. He urged the group on as my overheated and soaking wet pussy opened up and spasmed even more, allowing him to get the buzzing trimmer into the folds.

All throughout this were boys “helping” by rubbing, tugging, pinching, fondling, and groping every part of my body. I felt hands roam over my tummy, my breasts, my navel, in between and underneath my breasts and thighs. I had hands toying with me everywhere. I could feel Todd pulling apart my pussy lips to look inside while Ryan continued to do that infuriating curling motion with his fingers.

Kate was so wet that Todd kept losing his grip on Kate’s slippery labia, having to push his fingers even deeper to keep her spread open.

I was even more shocked when Todd bent down and began to lick at one of my nipples, taking it into his mouth as I felt his disgusting tongue swirl over it. I shivered in a squirming frenzy, overcome by all the hands and sensation.

Oh my god, this is so intense. I can’t help but be taken advantage of by these boys who’ve probably never seen and touched a naked female before! Here I am being touched in ways I can’t control and I couldn’t help but blush even redder when I realised I was only getting wetter and wetter. I was about to cum without being able to help it for the third time that day.

The boys couldn't help but notice the wet and squishy sound of the fluids that were pouring out of Kate’s pussy, and Todd knew she was nearly there. Kate was so overwhelmed by sensations and pleasure that all she could do was bite her lip harder in order to do anything except whimper and let out any sounds that would give them their satisfaction.

When the climax finally hit, it hit like a truck. Kate lifted her rear upwards, voluntarily spreading her legs even wider. She pushed her pussy towards the buzzing of the trimmer and exploring hands as she let out a sharp whimper past her closed lips.

Kate was cumming, and she was cumming hard. Everyone around her watched excitedly, hearing her stop holding back her sounds. They all went even quicker and heavier with their touches all over her body. She had been overwhelmed by feelings for so long that she had to stop biting her lip and made all the needy girlie noises that she wanted so badly to hide from the boys who already saw and did so much they shouldn’t have.

Entranced, the boys were totally into it at this point. They kept going, turning this girl whom many of them fantasized about in their dreams into a mess of fluids, moans, and shivers.

It was moments before the recent orgasm was over that the fourth began to build up. Kate was already so sensitive from her recent orgasm that she was trembling at the continued touching of her erogenous zones.

As Kate began to feel her fourth climax beginning to erupt in front of everyone, she started to try to close her legs - fighting against Ryan and Mitch who were holding her legs open. It was clear she was so overstimulated and sensitive that as good as it all felt, she couldn’t take it anymore.

But it was useless. Both boys on her legs held firm against the pulling motion she made and after a while, Kate was exhausted. She let out a frustrated whimper at being unable to close her legs together and held her breath as she was made to cum again.

Even though it all ended after several minutes, Kate had climaxed atleast five times total.

It was all over when grandpa suddenly turned off the razor, cleaning his hands and the device with a handkerchief, “okay, you guys can stop now. I’ve just finished off with the shav-”

Todd spoke up, politely interrupting before grandpa had a chance to put away the razor.

“Excuse me, Mr. Deviere? There's some leftover hair between her bottom. See?”

His chubby hands gripped onto Kate’s butt cheeks and spread them to reveal to the group his findings.

Grandpa bent over to see more closely.

“Ah yes, well look at that. Good work Todd, it looks like this misbehaving young woman has neglected to shave her anus as well.

Kate, please turn over on your front and bend over on your hands and knees for me. You all can help her do this too lads, it looks like she's dizzy from all the orgasms we helped her achieve during the shaving.”

Indeed this was the truth. Kate was an absolute mess and could barely understand what was going on, focusing more on trying to steady her out of control breaths. She let them turn over her body in a bent position on all fours with her head and chest curved down and her ass pointed upwards.

The boys all guffawed at this new position, openly commenting on how her pussy and ass looked from the rear. Jacob quickly slipped his hands past Kate’s head and fondled her breasts which had dropped down and were slightly swaying due to gravity.

Once the shaving was done, the boys loosened their grip on Kate who was allowed to return to her room naked but not without effort - her legs had basically become jello. Unable to walk back, she resorted to crawling on all fours in defeat with the group of boys satisfyingly leering at the sight of her now totally shaved ass and bare pussy moving away from them.

Closing the door, she hopped onto her bed and instantly fell asleep in her unclothed state. Kate was too exhausted to process the events and amount of humiliation she just experienced.

END OF PART 3
Last edited by mrsalpaca on Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Dirtyf

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 3 OUT 9/7/21] [incest, forced, old/young]

Post by Dirtyf »

Bravo!! That was amazing please more!!!
mrsalpaca

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 3 OUT 9/7/21] [incest, forced, old/young]

Post by mrsalpaca »

Dirtyf wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:32 am Bravo!! That was amazing please more!!!
Thank you Dirtyf! I'm happy you enjoyed this part. It took me ages to write on this story again for.. unexpected reasons *cough covid cough* It's great that you're invested in it, your reaction made this all worth it. ;)
Minimax

Post by Minimax »

Definitely worth the wait ! Very great work, the sex ed part was a great idea aswell! I can't wait to see if the story goes further :D
Joy to the world

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 3 OUT 9/7/21] [*see disclaimer before reading]

Post by Joy to the world »

Loved the story so far! Keep it going..
mrsalpaca

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 3 OUT 9/7/21] [*see disclaimer before reading]

Post by mrsalpaca »

PART 4

It was a very sunny late summer day in August, one of the hottest they had in the mountainous lake valley area where their grandfather’s house resided.

But the already sweltering morning heat was one of the last things on Kate’s mind as she passed through the almost fairytale-like small town streets surrounded by shops, boutiques, cafes, and gardens.

Kate was out on a jog today and lost in her thoughts.

In the aftermath of everything that happened this summer and since my last introspection before.. yesterday's awful events.. I really didn’t know what to think anymore. How could things possibly become this bad? I thought after my brothers saw my shaved pussy for the first time, saw me cum during the pussy inspection and “cleaned” me with their handkerchiefs, the worst would have happened and the universe would let me off the hook - alas an apparently unrealistic point of view.

It felt like it was inevitable before I experienced another event in what seemed like this series of unfortunate events.

I needed to get out of the house and thus I had gone jogging early in the day before everyone else had woken up.

Everything ached.. and frustratingly not all in a painful way.

Sure, my ass hurt from being spanked, my now over rubbed tender nipples and breasts brushed irritatingly against my long sleeve shirt, and my limbs were quite sore from having been pulled apart against my will while I fought to close them to cover myself. When I changed into my favourite running attire (a long sleeve shirt and leggings), I could quite easily see the finger marks made into my pale complexion - running through much of my body.

But I had been made to cum five times yesterday and I hated that my pussy now ached pleasurably in being used like that.

I was really tired too.

When I realized that I was going to become an impromptu sex education model during my shaving punishment, I had to try to put my foot down and stop the boys from pulling my arms and legs apart, the only thing hiding my naked body from their hungry eyes. Being several years older than most of them and an athlete, I was physically stronger but having them all focus on one body part each at once made fighting a fruitless endeavor. It was so humiliating that I couldn’t pull my legs closed and stop them all from seeing my 18 year old pussy - even worse that I couldn’t cover my breasts with my arms when my bra was unclasped and tossed carelessly aside. I couldn't do anything as my legs were opened with my pussy shaved and spread all for their "education." They were all younger than me and shouldn’t have seen any of me naked in such detail but they did.

As I brought back these experiences, my face had become totally flushed and one of the bakery ladies waved at me as I passed her. She probably thought I was just flushed from running in the morning heat with no clue of the real mortifying reason for my blushing. It killed me that it was my reality now.

I could have dealt with the physical pain and tiredness because volleyball practice was more demanding, but no, it was the emotional impact that really bothered me.

Yes, it was my fault for not having kept up with my shaving routine but it was at this moment that I realized even an easily fixable mistake like that could turn into something huge. What was supposed to be a quick shaving session turned into an absolute nightmare. I could not have been more unlucky and embarrassed that now it wasn’t just my two brothers and grandpa seeing me exposed, but also Jacob, James, and shamefully TODD!

I couldn’t believe it.

Not only did Todd, “The Creep”, see me fully naked but he also was allowed to touch me in ways no boy closer to my age had ever done. He touched my pussy, slipped his fingers inside, rubbed my clit, pulled apart my labia, pinched and licked my nipples (I gagged remembering this), and basically ran his chubby hands over every part of my body - the body of the girl he had been lusting for almost a decade. I was nearly a woman now and I had been so humiliated by someone who was so beneath me.

I was fighting the urge to cry on the way back to the house.

They all had seen everything and what frightened me the most was that my body was turned on by the humiliation. Before I had asked myself if I was somehow attracted to being humiliated, caught naked, coerced in fear of punishment and refused to believe it, but now I wasn’t so sure. I knew yesterday had been the wettest and most aroused I had ever been. It was terrifying to think that my body got so easily aroused by this. I knew I felt uncomfortable and my mind didn’t like it - but what did it mean when my body involuntarily reacted?

I shook my head in distaste.

Today was supposed to be a little bit different. Just before bed time, grandpa received a call from the local hospital saying that his brother (my great uncle) had recovered sufficiently from his pneumonia to be able to return home and be observed in an outpatient setting.

I really liked my great uncle Larry, he was genuinely a good person but he had been going through alot of health issues lately. I was happy that he was able to be released from the hospital after these long months of hearing his condition over my parent’s phones.

His returning home would create a new environment at grandpa’s house however. Since Larry’s house was closer to the hospital, it made sense for him to live there instead of with my grandpa. Grandpa was planning to pack a weekend bag and come help him settle in for a couple days. I suppose having less of his leering eyes on me in the house was better, but this would mean that I would be left home alone with my two younger brothers and potentially their friends.

Would they get bolder because of this news?
Last edited by mrsalpaca on Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

When she got back to the house, Kate breathed a sigh of relief that her two brothers were still asleep.

Grandpa was out at the hospital right now filling discharge paperwork and taking great uncle Larry home before briefly coming back to the house to gather his overnight bag.

This gave her the opportunity to take a quick shower and get changed into clean but more importantly, baggy and less revealing clothes. There wasn’t much longer to the summer so maybe her best chance was to either be a hermit in her room or find more reasons to leave the house during the day. However, it bothered her that she was going to be left in charge and if her brothers did anything wrong during her absence, Kate would most likely get the punishment.

It was funny to think there was once a time in the past where younger Kate had control and bossed her younger siblings around. They all used to play-wrestle and Kate was once able to take on both of them simultaneously. That had all changed when the boys started going through puberty and growing to be almost her size.

Along with their growth, also came a sudden interest in the opposite sex. After an incident during play wrestling where both boys had worked together to hold Kate in a position where they could brush against her developing breasts and pull down her clothing in hopes of revealing something, it was clear that the time for play-wrestling was over.

But she was still taller than them, the vice captain of her volleyball team, and probably able to take on at least one of them at a time.

Maybe it was time she took charge of the dynamic again, Kate thought.

Sneaking past her brother's room with quiet footsteps, Kate entered her room and gathered a large bath towel, clean clothes, and her shaving kit before whisking away into the bathroom. After all the previous events, the one thing she made sure of was that she wouldn’t give grandpa another excuse to punish her and shaving as often as she could was a significantly smaller price to pay in exchange.
Last edited by mrsalpaca on Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Mitch was bent over at the bathroom door with his hand in between his legs, if Kate wasn’t going to let him in soon he was going to pee his pants.

“KATE, HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN THERE?! I NEED TO USE THE TOILET!”

He could hear the shower going, hoping to the gods that Kate was able to hear him.

“KAAAAAAAAATE PLEEEEASE LET ME IN!”

There was a brief pause of desperation before he heard her scream out:

“I WAS HERE FIRST LOSER, SUCK IT UP.”

Kate grinned to herself.

For the first time in a while she was pleased with herself that she was able to take a notch down on one of her tormentors. However, her relaxing shower and sudden motivation to retake initiative had put her in a mind where she wasn’t thinking fully about how her current actions might cause her to regret them later on.
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

Mitch was pissed.

Storming back to the twin brothers’ shared bedroom with completely soiled bottoms had put him in a sour mood - even with all that humiliation done to their bratty stuck up older sister, she still had the guts to treat him like that (even if it was somewhat hypocritical with their treatment of her).

Ryan was up and awake playing on his phone when he saw his brother come in distraught. At first he couldn’t help but laugh.

“Dude, you reek. What kind of guy pisses his pants at our age?!”

All it took was one of Mitch’s rare and genuinely angry glares to make Ryan sympathetic for his twin brother.

“How did it happen?”

"What do you think?! Kate wouldn't let me in." Mitch spat out.

Ryan had a thoughtful look for a second, gears clearly turning in his head.

"Wait, Kate is in the shower right now? Well obviously she can't be allowed to be the boss of us while grandpa is away so wipe yourself down, change into something clean, and let me grab last year's christmas present."

Mitch was confused for a second before he realized that Ryan was talking about the amateur lockpicking kit he was gifted by great uncle Larry.

The two boys smiled at each other knowingly.

Time to put her back in her place.

Mitch couldn't help but snicker at the plan.

"SHHHHHH, we have to be quiet to do this!" Ryan hissed.

The two twin brothers were slowly making their way towards the bathroom door, gliding against the wall on their left side. They were careful to not make any loud footstep noises that would alert Kate to their approach.

Ryan had his lockpicking kit in hand and Mitch had his phone opened to the camera app in his.

Once they reached the door, Ryan opened his kit to take out two tools and was ready to start trying to open the door.

Ryan had been practicing again and again for the entire year since he received the gift and now he could finally see if his hard work would pay off.

Great uncle Larry had always known and shared Ryan's love for detective and spy novels, being a medically retired police intelligence officer himself. It only made sense that a lockpicking kit was the best gift for Ryan - proven obviously by how ecstatic he was when he received it in the christmas mail post.

Although, Ryan did feel a little bit guilty of what his intentions were for using his lockpicking gift.

He had been eager to test his skills and see if he and Mitch could prank or catch Kate naked but with their mom always around, he'd never had the opportunity to actually try.. until now that was.

*CLICK*

Mitch stood behind his brother at the ready with his smartphone. He had no doubt about Ryan's lockpicking skills but he was still impressed.

Both boys looked at each other with satisfied smirks.

Ryan nodded to his brother signaling that the plan was in motion.

Mitch understood and gave a thumbs up.

Ryan placed his hand on the bathroom door knob and slowly turned it open, listening in he could hear the water rushing from the showerhead.