The Embarrassing Initiation (Spinoff Contest)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
swguy123

The Embarrassing Initiation (Spinoff Contest)

Post by swguy123 »

This story is based on "HSU Initiations" by Earl Hofert. The original story is mostly an EUF story and I have rewritten it as an ENF story. I have significantly expanded certain sections, added new chapters, and introduced multiple changes. The first half of the story is largely based on the original, and the second half brand new.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Embarrassing Initiation

Prologue

"I'm so excited for you!" squealed Chrissy, wrapping her arms around Emily's slender neck. "I know practices don't start 'til next week, but I feel like your college track career really begins tomorrow!"

Chrissy's joy for her friend was contagious, and for the first time all day, Emily felt eager, rather than wary of meeting her new teammates.

Having Chrissy there for support made all the difference. They had first gotten to know each other as rivals running for opposing high schools in the same conference. Though Chrissy was two years Emily's senior, Emily had quickly gained the edge in their rivalry. Though it must have been humbling to see her senior year marred by defeats at the hands of a sophomore, Chrissy seemed to have let go of any lingering grudges. When Emily chose to become one of three incoming freshmen on the Hofert State University women's track team, Chrissy had struck up a big sis/little sis relationship with her new teammate.

"What's so big about tomorrow?" asked Emily. "It's just sort of a get-together, isn't it? And I've already met a bunch of the girls around campus."

"It's your big official intro!" Chrissy gave her friend a playful smack on the butt. "And there may be certain things... asked of you," Chrissy's mischievous grin had Emily nervous all over again, "so just go along with it and be a good sport. Then they'll all love you."

"What do you mean, like some kind of initiation?"

Chrissy smiled and nodded.

"What do I have to do?"

"I honestly don't know. The seniors make them up for the freshmen every year."

"Did you have to do one?"

"Boy, did I!" Chrissy laughed. "Can't tell you what it was, though. Anne made me promise."

Oh God, thought Emily, if Anne was in charge of these initiations, this was not going to be easy. From what she'd observed so far, the team captain inspired a fierce loyalty in some of the veteran girls, but clearly disdained Emily and the other freshmen.

"Don't worry," Chrissy stroked the younger girl's hair, "They will definitely try to embarrass you, but nobody really gets hurt, and later we can all laugh about it. Besides, if Anne has anything really nasty planned, you know she'll save it for Jennifer. You and Kimberly are safe."

"Speaking of Kimberly, she should be back from class in a few. Sure you don't want to shop with us?"

"Love to, but I really need to hit the library," said Chrissy, moving to the door. "Besides," she added slyly, "I think I'll see plenty of you two tomorrow."
swguy123

Re: The Embarrassing Initiation (Spinoff Contest)

Post by swguy123 »

Chapter 1: Welcome Freshmen

"Should we ring the bell?" asked Kimberly. "We're a few minutes early."

Emily glanced at her phone. Kimberly was right, it was 5:55 in the afternoon.

They could hear raucous - likely drunken - laughter and yelling from the girls inside. In fact, it sounded like every house on the block was having a party. This street was definitely all student housing. This particular house was shared by three of the senior girls on the squad, including team captain Anne. It was only four blocks from the dorm that housed Emily and Kimberly, so they had chosen to walk rather than take Emily's car.

It was a nice, sunny day, so they dressed for the weather. Emily in her short shorts (she was proud of her runner's legs), and Kimberly in her flimsy summer dress had drawn the attention of every guy they had walked past on the way over - and there had been crowds of partying students in several of the front yards. That kind of attention had always unnerved Emily in high school. It still sometimes seemed crazy that boys (and even much older men) would see her as an object of desire, but as an adult woman away from home, she was allowing herself to revel in it a bit. Even Travis - the cute, brainy, but odd boy in the dorm across from theirs - couldn't help but gawk when he had bumped into them leaving the building. He had blushed so when he realized Emily had caught him staring. That was kind of cute, she thought.

"Go ahead," Emily urged her friend. Obliging, Kimberly rang the bell. A thunderous cheer rose from within.

After a few seconds, one of the senior girls opened the door. Emily had not met this one yet, but had spent enough time visiting the team's popular unofficial website that she could recognize most of the girls. This one's name was Olivia, she thought.

"It's both of them," called Olivia, to more cheers.

"Send them up to wait with the other one," instructed a pretty blonde with cold eyes, as she walked towards the girls. This was Anne.

"We've still got some setting up to do before your big introduction," Anne smiled, addressing the two freshman coeds. "Head upstairs and wait in the first room on the left. We'll come get you."

As they approached the staircase, they came into view of the twenty or so girls gathered in the big living room. The horde sent up another thunderous cheer as their new teammates passed by. A large banner bearing the words, "Welcome Freshmen" adorned the back wall of the room, and the empty liquor bottles suggested that the veterans had begun their festivities some time ago. Was their applause genuine and welcoming? Or was it meant to mock? Emily couldn't be sure. She was sure of one girl, though. Her friend Chrissy gave her an encouraging smile and a big thumbs-up as she climbed the stairs.

They entered the upstairs bedroom to find the other new addition to the team. Jennifer Brooks was a phenom. Emily and Kimberly were damn good runners; they were both blessed with unusual gifts, and trained hard to nurture those blessings. But Jennifer was in another class. You could use her name and "Olympics" in the same sentence with a straight face, and she was probably the most ballyhooed recruit in the history of the school - in any sport.

It seemed to Emily that Jennifer's immense talent - and perhaps her beautiful blonde locks and knockout looks - had made her a bit of a snob. Of course, she allowed that her own envy may have played a part in that assessment. Still, Jennifer lived in their residence hall, she knew that Emily and Kimberly worked out together regularly at the track and in the gym, and she never showed an interest in joining them, opting to train in solitude instead.

"Hey guys!" exclaimed Jennifer, sounding unusually happy to see them.

"Hey Jennifer," Kimberly responded with a smile, "You been here long?"

"Few minutes. You guys know what we're in for today?"

"Well, I know it's some kind of initiation," volunteered Emily, "something Anne and the senior girls cooked up". She grimaced at the thought.

"Anne? Then I'm dead," mourned Jennifer. Emily actually felt bad for the girl and wanted to reassure her, but she didn't want to lie to her. From what she'd been told, Anne really did have it in for Jennifer, whose two best events had previously been considered Anne's exclusive domain.

The door flew open without warning. Olivia entered, along with another senior who Emily knew to be named Rachel. Rachel had a large, expensive looking camera.

"Picture together before we take you down," ordered Olivia. "Stand next to each other and smile like you're three precious little BFFs. You're about to go through a lot together."

The three freshmen struck a pose and smiled their prettiest smiles. Rachel snapped the pic.

"Are you ready to be welcomed by your new teammates?" asked Olivia. Kimberly nervously stammered out an "uh-huh". The other two only managed to nod.

"All right then, it's time." Olivia broke into a wide grin.

"Strip."
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Chapter 2: New Teammates

Emily was not caught completely off guard by the command. Going by Chrissy's hints yesterday, she assumed that they might have to spend a part of the initiation in their underwear. But she was a bit surprised that this was the first command they got.

The three girls looked at one another, each hoping one of the others would act first.

"You heard her," Rachel spoke. "Down with your clothes. We need to get a good look at what we're getting here. Now!"

Kimberly glanced at her friend Emily, then shrugged and began to untie the strings holding up her dress. Within a few moments, the garment was pooled around her feet. Kimberly had the curviest body of the three girls, with a thin waist that led to an impossibly round rear. Those powerful glutes served Kimberly well in getting off to an explosive start in the sprint events which were her specialty.

Emily didn't want to be left behind, so she quickly lifted her shirt up over her head. She thanked God and Chrissy's hints that she and Kimberly had made that stop at Victoria's Secret while shopping this morning. If she was going to be paraded around in her underwear, she at least wanted the underwear to be cute and stylish.

She stole a glance at Jennifer, who had turned to face the corner to undress. At least I'm not the only one feeling uncomfortable, thought Emily, as she unzipped her shorts and let them slide down her long legs. All three girls had now stripped down to their underwear and were waiting for the next command. They were shocked by what they heard next.

"Did I tell you to stop?" Olivia asked with a serious face.

Now this did catch Emily totally unprepared. She blushed as she realized that the today's stop at Victoria's Secret had just been rendered completely irrelevant. It will not be underwear that they will be wearing for this initiation, it will be their birthday suits!

The girls hesitated for a moment, drawing Olivia's ire. "If you're going to have to think about it every time you're given an order, we can make this much worse for you. In fact, the next one who thinks she's too good to immediately follow a command can plan on getting a punishment." She pulled a set of small paper cards from her pocket. "We have a bunch of punishments prepared if any one of you plans on being a smartass. Now strip!"

Kimberly was again the first to proceed. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Without stalling she pulled it off and revealed her large breasts. They stood up perky and proud despite their apparent heaviness, and carried nipples proportionate to their size. She looks great, Emily thought.

Emboldened by the sight of her bestie topless, Emily took a deep breath and started to undo her own bra. She had to keep telling herself that it was no big deal, that she'd be sharing a locker room with these girls, that they would shower together and see each other naked anyway.

Emily finally managed to unclasp her bra, and her C-cup boobs jumped out. They were a bit smaller than Kimberly's, but her nipples were a bit bigger.

Oh man, I can't believe it, I am topless!, Emily was feeling nervousness in her stomach.

Despite the nervousness, Emily didn't want to hesitate for too long, not to anger Olivia again. She quickly continued, dropping her panties to her ankles and stepping out of them. Her dark pubic hair was in sharp contrast with her white skin. She trimmed her bush every now and then to keep it neat and tidy, but had never waxed. It was a while since she had last trimmed, and she cursed herself for that.

Emily looked to her left to see Kimberly standing straight, totally nude, seemingly completely unembarrassed by her nudity. Emily quickly scanned Kimberly's body. Damn, she looks good naked, Emily thought. Kimberly was completely bare down there, and Emily suddenly felt a bit self-conscious about her hairy nether regions, and blushed again.

She looked at Jennifer who was also fully naked, but was covering her breasts with one arm, and her snatch with the other. Her face was as red as a tomato. She looks even more embarrassed than me, Emily thought to herself.

"Hands to your sides, girls!" Olivia commanded.

Jennifer slowly dropped her hands. Her breasts were a bit on the smaller side, maybe B-cups, with small nipples. She is definitely the slimmest and the least curvy of us, Emily thought. And she is indeed a natural blonde, Emily grinned to herself as she got a good look at the blonde bush between Jennifer's legs. At least I am not the hairiest one down there, Emily felt a bit less self-conscious.

Looking again at Kimberly's body, and thinking again about how exposed she herself was, a thought occurred to Emily. What if all the boys who had gawked and stared at the two of them earlier on the way here could see them now? If they drew all that attention and all those comments - mostly just compliments, but a couple of crude propositions as well - while clothed, imagine the reaction they'd get in their birthday suits. Imagine how surprised the boys in their dorm would be - imagine Travis! - if the girls just walked around undressed like this. The thought was terrible, horrifying even, but she couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"Something funny, freshman?" demanded Olivia, as Emily's thoughts returned to the here and now. She meekly shook her head no.

"One more picture before we start. Same pose as before," Rachel with the camera still in her hand gestured to the three to stand and pose together.

Great, thought Emily, now there'll be pictures of me in the nude. Who knew where they could end up or who'd get to see them?

The girls hesitated for a moment, drawing Olivia's wrath again. "This is your last warning! If you get a command, you do it without thinking! Now strike the pose!"

The freshmen fell back into their earlier pose, though the smiles were definitely more forced this time. Standing there side by side, skin against skin, Emily really did feel a connection between the three of them. Even if she and Kimberly hadn't been close with Jennifer, they were all in this together now. The camera flashed, immortalizing the beginning of the initiation.

Rachel and Olivia prodded the girls out the door and down the stairs. A makeshift stage area had been established in front of the "Welcome Freshmen" banner in the living room. As the freshmen girls entered, the crowd of the older girls erupted in thunderous cheers and enthusiastic whooping. The three freshmen were herded onto the stage to stand naked before the cheerful audience of their teammates.

Emily noticed several of the girls were sneakily taking pictures with their phones. There goes modesty, thought Emily. She could easily see how it would happen; one girl leaves her phone lying around for her boyfriend or another male to pick up, he sends the pics to himself, then shares with his buddies. Pretty soon guys she knows from class, guys she sees around campus, guys from her dorm - they all know what she looks like with her clothes off.

As Emily made her way to center stage, Chrissy approached her with a wink and a smile. "You're gonna do great!" she whispered to her, then added "Cute butt!" and smacked her behind.

Facing the throng of veteran girls, it dawned on Emily how empty her earlier locker room rationalization was. Incidental exposure changing clothes and showering with teammates was one thing. Being presented naked for the entertainment of a fully clothed audience was an entirely different animal.

The team grew silent as Anne addressed them. "Ladies," she began, "I present to you the three newest HSU Lady Hawks!" More whooping and hollering. "But let's let them introduce themselves. Emily, step forward and tell us a bit about yourself."

Emily wasn't sure exactly what they wanted. Timidly, she stepped forward and began. "I'm Emily Green. I'm originally from Wisconsin, but I went to high school in North Carolina. I've been running since I was little. Umm... last year I took 2nd in State in the 200." She hoped that'd be enough. She waited for what seemed forever for someone to prompt her to step back or to say something else. She saw Rachel snapping another photo of her with the big camera. Finally, Chrissy let out a loud "Whooooo!" and started clapping. The room joined in the applause. Emily was glad to be off the hook.

As she stepped back towards the other two, she was stopped by Anne, who handed her a shot glass. She looked at it for a second. It was a bit bigger than a regular shot glass and almost completely full. She then remembered the consequences for not immediately following orders. She threw the shot back, almost gagging on it. Not being a big drinker, she didn't know what exactly it was, but it burned. The veteran girls cheered as she handed the empty glass back to Anne.

Kimberly was next, giving a similarly succinct biography. When given the shot, she played to the crowd, shooting the drink with gusto, then holding up a finger as if to ask for one more. Anne obliged her. She did the second shot to raucous applause, then struck a double bicep pose, that was dutifully captured by Rachel's camera. She returned to her spot, and was beaming as she stood next to Emily, who felt surprised but envious. How can she be so comfortable prancing around without her clothes? It was a side of her friend that Emily hadn't seen before.

Jennifer was last, and foolishly provided a detailed rundown of her extensive track accomplishments. Emily once again felt bad for her. You're digging your grave, she thought. When Jennifer described her accomplishments in the 400 and the 800 - Anne's best events - the captain's jaw clenched like a vice. To make it worse, Jennifer had trouble with the shot and started to cough, drawing taunts from some in the audience. Rachel made sure to capture the coughing of the inexperienced naked freshman with her camera.

Anne retook center stage. "Now for the good parts!" she announced. "As you know, every freshman is required to perform a task to prove worthiness. The seniors here have worked hard organizing these tasks and today's initiation, so please give a hand to Olivia, Rachel, Megan, and Taylor!"

The room applauded. "And to our fearless leader Anne!" added Olivia, to more applause.

A lean, well-muscled senior girl named Megan disappeared into the kitchen, returning quickly with several large posterboard signs.

"The ladies I just mentioned know what's written on these boards," Anne continued, "But for the rest of you, here's the grand unveiling. The tasks are written on these signs. You three pay close attention. Today you will be competing for which task you get."

That drew more applause.

Megan gave one sign to Olivia, and one to Rachel. On three, they held the signs aloft. The first read "Meet and Greet". The second, "Model Citizen". The third was "Butt of the Joke". That sounded like the clear-cut one to avoid.

"The titles are quite self-explanatory. The good news is, you get to choose your task," Anne told the freshmen. "But it's first-come, first-serve. We're about to determine the order of the choosing by testing you mentally and physically. First, the mental part. You will be asked a series of questions about Hofert State University and about the Lady Hawks track program. How well do you know this program? How serious are you about being a part of its grand history?"

"Emily, the first question is for you." It was Olivia speaking.

Emily stepped forward to hear the question.

"What is HSU's mascot?" Olivia asked.

Emily wasn't sure she heard right. That was too easy. It had even been mentioned moments earlier. "Hawk?" she put forth.

"Correct!" announced Olivia.

Rachel had the next question, which was for Kimberly. "What are our team colors?" It was another simple one, as Kimberly correctly answered red and black.

Anne stared Jennifer down before smiling sweetly and asking her question. "What was the winning distance in the long jump in the 1974 Conference Championship?"

Of course Jennifer had no idea, and was booed roundly for not knowing.

It went on like this, with most of the difficult questions going to Jennifer. Emily noticed Rachel dutifully snapping photos as the freshmen answered the questions. After four rounds of questioning, Kimberly had four right, Emily had three, and Jennifer had zero. It was quite obvious that Anne had rigged this part against Jennifer. She must have prepared the "Butt of the Joke" task just for her.

It was time for the last round of questioning. All three would get the same final question, Anne announced, and she would ask it. "Emily," she began, "Pick a number between one and one hundred."

Emily wasn't sure she understood.

"It's easy," Anne interjected. "The only way you can get this one wrong is if you pick a number that is less than one, or more than a hundred."

The other girls laughed.

Emily still wasn't sure the point of this, but she thought it might have some meaning later, so she resolved to pick a lucky number, one that held meaning for her. Her birthday was 3-6-94. She started to say "three," then for whatever reason it struck her that a bigger number somehow sounded "stronger". What sense did that make? "Ninety-four," she blurted out.

Kimberly and Jennifer both passed the simple test as well, so the final tally was Kimberly 5, Emily 4, and Jennifer 1.

"Time for another round of shots!" Anne declared.

Megan brought three of the bigger than normal shot glasses and filled them to the brim. "You will need it for the next part," Megan smiled, a bit sadistically.

The girls all downed their shots, a little scared of what is to come.

"Now for the physical test!" announced Anne. "This is after all a track team. How could we not make a footrace a part of the proceedings? Everyone outside!"

The three girls on stage exchanged nervous glances. Outside meant on display in front of God knows who. But they didn't really have a choice and knew better not to object.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Chapter 3: The Race

Emily and the other freshmen warily stepped out the door, surveying their surroundings in fear of any neighbors or passersby. It was still a bright, sunny day outside, so they knew they would be clearly visible.

Emily certainly wasn't eager to give a free show to any strangers, or worse yet, anyone she knew. Nobody seemed to be within viewing range, although she could hear the noise from the house parties down the street that she and Kimberly had passed earlier.

The veteran girls prodded the three newcomers away from the door and down the driveway. A chalk line had been drawn in the street.

"Ladies!" announced Anne, too loudly for Emily's liking - she could draw the attention of the whole block! - "We have three tasks to assign."

Emily flashed back to what was written on the cards. "Meet and Greet" certainly sounded benign; it probably involved making a public appearance at an event to represent the team. "Model Citizen" must involve performing some kind of community service, to make the team look good. "Butt of the Joke" could not possibly be fun. She imagined that whoever drew that chore might wind up even more embarrassed than they are now.

"The winner of our race gets to pick their task," continued Anne, "Second place gets second choice, and the loser gets what's left. You will run to the end of the block, around the stop sign, and back."

Emily's heart sank. She would have to run past the same houses she and Kimberly had walked past earlier, only this time everyone who'd seen her earlier would get to see what she looked like without her clothes! She silently cursed herself for earlier wishing she could see how boys would react to seeing her and Kimberly in the nude. It was a fun, dangerous thought, but she didn't want it to happen for real.

Then another thought hit her. Her best friend was going to lose this race. She didn't have any illusions about either of them beating Jennifer, but all the way up and down the block was just too long for Kimberly to have a shot at beating her. The short sprints were Kimberly's forte. For an instant, it occurred to Emily to be noble, to take the worst chore for herself. Then self-preservation kicked in. Her current state of undress was humiliating enough, she certainly didn't want to make it worse. Besides, she rationalized as she checked out the round, smooth cheeks of Kimberly's behind, with a butt like that, she should almost be happy to show it off!

"Kimberly," announced Anne, "You got all five questions correct earlier, so you may mark off a five pace head start. Emily, you may walk off four paces. Jennifer, you only get one."

This changed everything! Jennifer was the strongest runner, but that was just too big a disadvantage. Again, she almost felt bad for the girl. She didn't really want to see Jennifer suffer, but it was "better her than us". For her part, Jennifer registered no trace of self-pity or fear. Her eyes betrayed the cold determination unique to top athletes as they prepare to perform. There was something surreal about seeing someone flip the switch into competitive mode while clad not in uniform, but in their birthday suit. It was almost kind of funny.

The three girls all walked to their spot and got ready in the starting position.

"Ready," Anne announced. "Get set."

PUFF!

Why did she have to use an actual starter's pistol!, Emily cringed. A simple "go" would have been so much quieter! She tried to clear her head of such thoughts and focus on the race.

She felt good. Her boobs were bouncing up and down, but not enough to hinder her ability to run, and she knew she was making good time. Then it happened.

As she was keeping her pace, she glanced to her right and saw several guys and girls drinking on the front porch of the house she was passing. She recognized two of the boys as having flirted with Kimberly and herself earlier - when they had still been dressed. The girls pointed and laughed, while the boys' eyes threatened to pop right out of their sockets. Emily instinctively covered her naughty bits with her hands, and let out a little squeal.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her. Jennifer! Damn, that girl was fast. And slowing down when covering up had let her right back into the race. Emily abandoned her modesty, removing the hands from her naughty bits, and bore down into a full sprint. Her boobs were now bouncing like crazy, but it was too late. By the time they reached the stop sign, Jennifer had passed her.

Panic enveloped her. She couldn't catch Jennifer, but she had to at least beat Kimberly. She had underestimated her friend, who was about to give up the lead to Jennifer, but still had several steps on Emily.

As Emily tried to focus, she became aware of dozens of young men and women who had seen the girls passing by, and now came out into the surrounding yards to get a good look at the girls returning. Many cheered, some laughed or made rude comments, some even took pictures or video. It was all too much distraction for Emily. She tried to manage a desperate burst to the finish line, but it was not enough to catch Kimberly.

She crossed the finish line last, to the enthusiastic whooing and cheering of the senior girls waiting for them.

Defeated, humiliated, and furious with herself, Emily wanted nothing more than to get back inside and away from the dozens and dozens of eyes she could feel exploring her naked body. But it was not to be.

At the beginning of the seniors' driveway, right in front of the whole street, a medal podium had been erected and was waiting for them. The freshmen were told to take their place on the podium, facing the street.

Humiliated, Emily wanted the ground to swallow her as she climbed on the third place spot, and turned around to face the street. Her heart dropped as she realized that the street in front of the driveway was getting crowded. Multiple groups of students from the neighboring houses had come closer to witness the medal ceremony.

Emily's mind was racing like crazy. "Oh my God, why are there so many people here! Everyone can see me naked! They can see everything!"

The anxiety in her stomach was rising. She felt the eyes scanning her body, starting at her face to confirm who she was, then sliding down, stopping for a moment at her large breasts and exposed nipples, then continuing down to her hairy vagina. She hated the grinning faces, telling her "I can see you naked, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Anne was having an unnecessarily long speech about the track team, sport, and adversity, while the three freshman girls were being displayed on the podium.

Emily was hating every moment of it. "Why does she need to talk for so long? There are so many people here! Do I know those guys? I think I talked to them before. Oh my God, are they taking photos?" she was thinking to herself, cringing of embarrassment.

Emily glanced at the other two girls on display. Kimberly was standing proud, still no sight of any embarrassment from her part. "Is she just good at hiding her feelings, or is she an exhibitionist or something?!" Emily was almost angry at her friend's apparent nonchalance in the situation which she found so humiliating.

Even Jennifer, who had earlier been mortified by her nudity, now seemed less embarrassed than Emily. It must have been the combination of her still being in competitive mode, the adrenaline of the race, and the serotonin of her victory that made her forget her predicament. Emily, on the other hand, felt the double humiliation of her exposure and defeat.

After Anne's long speech, the senior girls awarded the nude freshmen with their medals.

Firstly, Emily received her bronze medal. She lowered her head, and Olivia placed the medal around her neck. "Amazing, third place out of three," Emily thought to herself sarcastically as the crowd applauded, still unable to let go of the fact that she was last.

Kimberly was next, receiving her silver medal. She flashed a big smile as the crowd applauded. Emily rolled her eyes, feeling slightly envious of her friend.

Finally, Jennifer, the golden girl, received her gold medal. The crowd gave her the loudest applause. She still seemed not to fully comprehend that she was standing fully nude in front of a crowd of students, her cute little nipples and blonde bush on display for all. "Golden medal, golden pubes," somebody in the audience yelled, evoking a big laughter in the crowd. It seemed that this made Jennifer comprehend where she was as her face suddenly went red.

The seniors continued conducting a needlessly slow ceremony, allowing everyone in the neighborhood ample opportunity to take plenty of pictures to document the occasion.

Rachel, the team's official photographer, had the best spot right in front of the podium and was getting the best shots with her expensive looking camera. If Emily hadn't been blushing enough before, she went completely red when she realized that she had been standing with her legs spread more than shoulder width apart, her pussy lips slightly parted, just as Rachel had taken a few shots kneeling before them.

She must have gotten everything with that damn camera!, Emily winced as she quickly pulled her legs together. She was afraid she was going to cry.

Only when Anne was satisfied that the freshmen had been sufficiently exposed before all the onlookers, did she decide to wrap up the ceremony. She finally gave the girls the permission to go back inside. Emily ran back into the house as quickly as her legs could carry her, receiving a raucous round of applause as she did so.
Last edited by swguy123 on Thu May 13, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Chapter 4: Choosing a Task

Emily at least felt a little better to be back inside. She was still not comfortable standing naked in front of her teammates, but at least in here no boys could see her. Her feeling of relief was short-lived, as Anne once more addressed the team.

"And now our..." her sentence was interrupted by the doorbell. She paused, clearly irked by the interruption.

"And now..." another ring.

"One of you three go to the door right now and let whoever's out there know that we're in the middle of something and that they aren't welcome here right now."

Nobody moved. It was almost certainly just some horny guys from outside wanting to get another look at the naked girls. Emily certainly wasn't going to the door to put on another show for them.

Olivia spoke up. "Anne, we warned them before that if they didn't immediately obey an order, they'd get a punishment," she pulled the deck of punishment cards from her pocket. Wild applause and yelling filled the room.

"I'll do it!" blurted out Emily, running to the door. She could hear the room laughing at her panic.

She opened the door and faced four guys around her age. Two of them held partially full liquor bottles. All four lit up at the sight of Emily. She felt nauseous.

"Hey, great race," said the one closest to the door.

Emily cut off his attempt at small talk. "We're having a private team function. You have to..."

"Hey, we just thought you girls seemed pretty cool to party with. We brought some booze."

Anne appeared besides Emily at the door. "Sorry boys. Private function. Don't worry, this probably won't be that last you see of our prized rookie class."

Emily didn't like the sound of that, but the guys left, and she and Anne returned to the living room.

"As I was saying..." Anne paused as though expecting another interruption. When none materialized, she continued. "It is now time for our freshmen to select their tasks. Jennifer finished first, so she will select first," she grimaced, obviously unhappy that Jennifer had won. She gestured towards the three posterboard signs leaning against the wall.

Jennifer glanced at all three, then confidently walked to the one marked "Meet and Greet" and picked it up. The team applauded.

"You have selected 'Meet and Greet'," Anne solemnly announced. It was apparent that Anne didn't plan for Jennifer to get this task. "You will report here Wednesday at 11 a.m. for the task. You will do a meet and greet with prospective students in the name of our team. You may get dressed now."

Jennifer quickly grabbed her pile of clothes from the table and started getting dressed. She looked happy to be done with the initiation.

The task doesn't sound bad at all, Emily thought. She was just glad to hear that the tasks were not being performed today. She was long past ready for this day to be over.

Anne next turned her attention to Kimberly. "You may choose next," she informed her.

Emily and Kimberly shared a glance. Emily was hopeful. Earlier, she had briefly considered taking the worse-sounding task to spare her friend. With any luck, Kimberly would be seized by a similarly noble impulse.

Her hopes were quickly dashed when Kimberly made a beeline for "Model Citizen".

Anne informed Kimberly that she would be meeting Olivia and Rachel in front of the main university building at 9 a.m. on Thursday to fulfill her task. She will help with the community effort to clean up an illegal waste dump close to the university.

That doesn't sound that bad either, Emily was getting hopeful that maybe none of the tasks was too terrible, and was glad they apparently weren't doing any of them today. She just wanted to get dressed and get back to her dorm.

"But I have a class at nine," objected Kimberly.

"Skip it," ordered Anne. Her tone made it clear this was not merely a suggestion.

Emily realized that there was no getting out of doing your task. She also noticed Megan slip out of the room and head upstairs. Kimberly nodded assent to Anne's command, and started to get dressed.

Emily knew she was next. Even though it was nerve-wracking to hear what task awaited her, she was happy to be almost done with the initiation, and couldn't wait to get her clothes back on after all she'd been through today. She made eye contact with Chrissy, who directed what seemed a very unsure and forced smile of encouragement in her direction.

"Emily, you will then be the Butt of the Joke," Anne pronounced.

Emily heard tittering from some of the senior girls who obviously knew what awaited her.

"Your task will be performed today," Anne continued.

The room again broke out in wild applause.

"You might want another drink," Anne gestured to Olivia who brought another shot of the strong spirit.

Emily downed the alcohol, hoping it will give her the courage to deal with whatever was about to come.

"Ladies, are we ready," Anne was hyping up the audience. "This task will be administered by the lovely Megan!" she declared.

The cheering for Megan seemed disproportionately enthusiastic, perhaps the loudest of the night. As she came into view, Emily realized they were cheering not just for the girl, but also for what she carried - a heavy-looking, wooden paddle painted in the team colors.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Chapter 5: Butt of the Joke

The color drained from Emily's face as Megan's powerful arms raised the paddle aloft for the room to admire. At that moment she knew exactly what her task entailed.

Emily tried fruitlessly to concentrate, to think up a way out of this. This task was meant for Jennifer, not for her! She didn't see how she could talk her way out. She'd just have to refuse, to run right out of there. After all, they couldn't physically keep her against her will! No, that was no good. She'd be running all the way home in her birthday suit, without even her keys, not to mention she would earn the scorn of her new teammates. She had never known such overwhelming anxiety as she knew right know, hoping against hope for a solution to present itself.

"Track," began Anne, "is a punishing sport. To prove yourself worthy of attempting to endure the punishments that a Lady Hawk may endure, you must first go through a different sort of punishment. Do you know what the item is in Megan's hands?"

Emily's mouth had gone so dry with fear that she could hardly speak. She slowly nodded, and faintly whispered, "paddle". The room erupted in cheers and guffaws.

"I'm sure you've been spanked before, naughty girl," Anne smiled smugly. It seemed that Anne had accepted that it won't be Jennifer getting spanked, and was ready to enjoy the humiliating task with someone else. "Move your legs wide apart and grab your ankles," she commanded.

Emily had been eleven when her parents declared her too old for spanking and moved on to grounding punishments. Yet, here she was, eighteen, and about to take her medicine before a houseful of eager onlookers.

She looked around the room. Her eyes met Chrissy's. Amidst a sea of gleeful expressions, Chrissy's seemed to say, "I'm sorry this is happening, just try to get through it". That made it worse; she didn't want her friends to feel sorry or embarrassed for her. She couldn't even bear to make eye contact with Kimberly.

She took a deep breath, and spread her legs a bit more than shoulder width apart. She bent down and grabbed her ankles with her hands, assuming the demanded humiliating position. Most girls were sitting or standing in front of her, but between her legs she could see upside-down snickering faces of a couple of girls who stood behind her.

"You will remain in this position until the task is completed," Anne continued. "Olivia, how many smacks did young Emily request?"

This confused Emily; she obviously never requested any of this.

"Ninety-four!" declared Olivia, with gusto.

Gasps filled the room, followed by laughter.

Now Emily understood the point of the final question from the earlier quiz. And she had almost answered three! Everything that could go wrong was doing so!, she thought bitterly.

"Megan, are you ready to begin?" The room became silent for the first time all night.

The silence might be even worse than the earlier cheering and guffaws, Emily thought as she nervously awaited what she knew was coming. She was growing to hate all this theatricality. They hadn't yet begun, and she felt she'd been in this humiliating position far too long, with her hands holding her ankles and her curvy rear sticking out. What a view those behind her must be getting!

Everything seemed all slow-motioney and distorted. There were only about twenty girls in the room, but it seemed an audience of thousands was watching her, laughing at her misfortune. She knew it wasn't just her rear that those behind her were seeing. Every instinct told her to get up, to cover her nakedness, to run away. She heard Megan caution her, "Don't you dare move". She remained frozen in position. More than anything, she just wanted to get dressed. She didn't even care that the spanking would probably hurt.

That thought was quickly extinguished. The paddle crashing against her bare cheeks sounded like a thunderclap and burned like a lightning strike. "ONE!" the assembled teammates cried out in unison.

Megan drew back and delivered the second smack, even more ferociously. "TWO!" the cry went out. Emily didn't know how much of this she could endure, but she sure as hell couldn't make it through ninety-four.

She steeled herself for the next one, to little avail. "THREE!" her new teammates jubilantly counted off. Again she rued not going with her gut answer earlier. If she had done so, this nightmare would be coming to an end.

"FOUR!" This hurt way more than she imagined.

"FIVE!" The burning pain was excruciating.

"SIX!" She knew she couldn't last much longer.

The seventh blow buckled her knees. Again she heard the team count off "SEVEN!" in unison.

Then she heard a solitary voice - Chrissy's.

"You guys," Chrissy pleaded, "I'm not saying the task isn't fair; she chose it, she should have to do it. But ninety-four is too many. She could end up in the hospital."

"If you are offering to finish her task yourself," Anne was clearly annoyed at the interruption, "you may do so at any time. Otherwise, she will finish her assigned task."

"You know that's not what I mean," Chrissy pleaded, "I'm just saying ninety-four in a row, from the strongest girl here... it's too much".

"Yeah, look how red her ass is already," someone chimed in. Emily heard murmurs of agreement from some of the girls who were positioned to have a view of her bare backside.

"All right," grumbled Anne, "Let's see that ass. Show the whole team. Turn around and assume the position again."

Emily, hoping that they will spare her, straightened up and turned around, facing away from the team. She assumed the humiliating positon again, allowing the team to inspect her reddened bottom. She couldn't see their reactions, but she heard some expressions of concern, some of awe, and some unbridled laughter. She realized that everyone was now getting the terrible view of her reddened ass, but probably also her spread open pussy. She was also aware of someone - maybe several someones - taking pictures of her, red butt, exposed pussy and all.

Olivia strode towards her and, to Emily's astonishment, grabbed a handful of burning buttcheek. "I've gotta admit, it does feel hot already," she declared.

Rachel followed suit, grabbing her other cheek. Whatever dignity Emily may have retained fled her as her teammates lined up to grope and grab her previously private rear end. Though it was done under pretext of concern, it was obvious that some of the girls were having a grand time pinching and squeezing her exposed buttocks. Olivia even grabbed her buttcheeks and pulled them apart for a few seconds. A flash told Emily that this must have also been captured by at least one camera. It seemed that she really had no secrets left before her team.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Chapter 6: The punishments

"Okay," Anne conceded, "get up. We don't want any real injuries. But you will have to make up for it in another way."

Emily got back up from the humiliating position. She was glad to hear that it was over. She couldn't take another hit with that paddle. Whatever else they would have her do, it couldn't be any worse than this. Maybe she could even join one of the other two girls with their task. These high hopes were quickly shattered.

"Well, we don't have any other tasks planned, but we still have the punishments," Olivia now spoke as she pulled a small deck of cards from her pocket. "We threatened with them if the freshmen disobeyed, but they were good girls," she smiled as she patronizingly stroked Jennifer's hair.

"One punishment for one swat or what," Anne joked, liking the idea. Another round of laughter and cheers filled the room.

"I don't think we have 87 punishments here," Olivia laughed. "There is only like two dozen. Maybe draw three," she spread the cards in her hands face down, and offered them to Anne.

"I think this is a good replacement for our 'Butt of the Joke'. What do you think girls? Does that sound fair? Three punishments instead of the task?" Anne asked the crowd. A thunderous cheer let her know that it was decided.

Anne randomly drew three of the punishment cards from Olivia's hands and took a look. A sly smile spread on her face. "Yes, this looks good," she laughed.

Emily was dreading what was to come. She had no idea what type of punishments were in that deck.

Anne noticed the dread in Emily's eyes and gently caressed her cheek "Don't worry, they are not painful. Well, not that painful," she snickered. "You might still want another shot," she again gestured to Olivia.

Emily, still unsure of what to expect, downed the shot. She was already feeling a bit light-headed as she was not used to the alcohol, but she knew she couldn't have gotten through today sober. It definitely broke her inhibitions enough to do the things she would otherwise never imagine doing.

"Let's start with the easy one," Anne showed the first punishment card to Emily and the audience. The card read "Jumping jacks". Whooing and a wild applause filled the room.

Okay, that's not too bad, I can do that, Emily felt a bit relieved. If she had been told any other day that she would be doing naked jumping jacks during her initiation, she would have been mortified, but after everything that had happened today, it didn't seem that horrible.

"Appropriate for the loser of the race. You must train harder, freshman," Anne teased. "On the stage. 40 jumping jacks. Now!" she commanded.

Emily climbed back on the makeshift stage in the living room and faced her audience. She stood with her legs together, her arms at her sides, and took a deep breath. I can do this, she hyped herself up.

She started jumping energetically, repeatedly opening her legs wide and closing them again, while vigorously swinging her arms from her sides to over her head and back down. Her boobs followed the motion of her body, enthusiastically jumping up as she jumped, and violently smacking back down as she landed on the floor.

Okay, maybe this isn't that good of a task, I must look ridiculous, Emily was thinking, blushing with shame, as she felt her wildly flopping boobs.

She was indeed quite an entertaining sight, and her audience cheered and guffawed at the hilarious show she was putting on. She saw some girls pointing their phones at her, and of course Rachel was behind her professional looking camera. She tried to stare at the wall behind everyone, ignoring the thunderous cheering and the grinning faces of her audience. She felt her boobs aggressively bouncing up and down, and really missed her sports bra. For a moment she glanced down, and saw Rachel kneeling below the stage, undoubtedly getting some particularly embarrassing shots of Emily as her legs were opening and closing.

Emily had been jumping for a minute or two when she realized that nobody was counting her jumps. "How many more?" she cried to another round of laughter from the audience.

"I stopped counting after 60, but you seemed so into it that I didn't want to interrupt," Anne laughed heartily.

"Oooh," Emily growled as she realized she had probably done twice as many jumping jacks as she had to, and promptly stopped.

"That was good. Are you ready for the next card?" Anne asked.

"Can I have a little break? I want to go use the bathroom," Emily requested. She was starting to feel the need to pee after all the jumping and the alcohol she had drunk, but also wanted a short break from the whole ordeal.

"Negative," Anne denied her request, "First, finish the other two punishments. We need to wrap up this initiation." She revealed the second card to Emily and the audience. "Spin the cheeky balls" it read.

Emily had no idea what it meant. What the heck were cheeky balls? Some of the girls in the audience were also confused, but those who knew what it meant grinned and snickered.

Megan went upstairs and returned with something in her hands. In each hand she held a small pink ball, a bit smaller than a tennis ball. Each ball was attached to what looked like a few inches of string, and Megan swung the balls left and right while holding the strings. Emily still had no idea what this was.

"I promise this is the only punishment that is a bit painful," Anne looked patronizingly at Emily, "but I think you will manage it. Some girls even enjoy it," she snickered.

That's when Emily noticed what was at the other end of the strings. At first she was unsure what she was seeing, but as Megan opened it and closed it, she comprehended what it was, and she squealed. Clamps! Nipple clamps!

The audience also realized what Megan was holding, and broke in a thunderous applause and enthusiastic whooping.

"The task is simple," Anne explained. "Firstly, the cheeky balls are attached to your nipples with the nipple clamps. Then, your goal is to get the balls spinning in circles around your nipples without using your hands. When you manage to get ten continuous circles, you are done."

Emily had no clue how easy or how difficult this task was. She had never tried nipple clamps, and hoped it wasn't too painful.

Megan stepped on the stage and approached Emily. She opened the nipple clamps and held them over Emily's nipples. Without a warning, she released them. They instantaneously squeezed the nipples, and sent a painful wave through Emily's body. She let out a loud, panicked shriek.

The audience guffawed and energetically clapped, without much sympathy.

After the initial painful shock, the feeling changed to an unpleasant pinching sensation, but it wasn't horrible. The balls were heavier than they looked.

"Spin the balls!" Anne commanded.

Emily held her hands behind her back, and at first began shifting her body left and right, to get the balls swinging left and right. She felt a stinging sensation of the clamps compressing her nipples, and a periodic strain as the balls were tugging on them.

She began a gyrating movement that started at her knees, travelled through her hips and torso, and finished at her breasts. This got the balls spinning in circles, rhythmically tugging on her nipples. At first it was a peculiar mixture of pain and pleasure, but as the momentum built and the balls were spinning faster and faster, the tugging was becoming more forceful, and the strain on her nipples was jerking her entire breasts in an agonizing rhythm.

Some of the girls in the audience cheered her on, but others were roaring with laughter at the ridiculous sight before them. Of course, plenty of phones were capturing the embarrassing spectacle, and Rachel was making sure to get some hilarious shots of the stretched nipples and flailing boobs on show.

The grip of the clamps was crushing Emily's nipples as she was losing the control of the balls. Her breasts were wildly flopping around. The balls were violently tugging the nipples with greater and greater force. Suddenly, one of the clamps snapped away from her nipple, the ball flew across the room, and hit Olivia in the head to squeals and hysterical laughter from the rest of the girls. Emily shrieked, and in panic stopped the other ball with her hands. Both of her nipples were still pulsing with a tugging sensation.

"Hahahaha, that was great," Anne was laughing. "I don't even know if that was ten circles, but good job. You can remove that clamp."

Emily removed the other clamp, and was relieved that she had completed the task. There was no way she could give this another try. Her nipples were sore and irritated, throbbing rhythmically.

"Let me see those poor nipples," Anne approached her on the stage. "So red and squished," she smiled a she gently circled with her finger around Emily's right nipple. More girls were getting on the stage to take a closer look and touch the tortured nipples. Some even tugged them or pinched her, laughing at her panicky shrieks, all while Rachel was getting close up shots of the tormented nipples.

"Okay, are we ready for the last card?" Anne demanded attention.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Chapter 7: The doggy walk

The crowd cheered enthusiastically, ready for the last embarrassing task.

"Don't worry, this one won't be painful," Anne reassured Emily.

Emily was glad to hear that. Her ass still had a burning sensation and her nipples were throbbing. She really couldn't take any more painful punishments. This is the last one, I am almost finished, she couldn't wait to be done for today.

Anne revealed the last card. It read "Doggy walk".

Emily wasn't sure what it meant. Was she going to have to walk a dog outside while naked? She didn't think any of the girls had a dog here. Maybe one of the neighbors had one?

Once again, Megan disappeared upstairs for a moment and returned with something in her hands. It was a dog collar with a little bell and a leash. The audience howled and cheered vigorously. Emily was still confused. Where was the dog? As Megan opened the collar and was slowly approaching her, the realization hit her. She was the dog!

The cheeks on her face went almost as red as the ones on her behind, as Megan was fastening the collar around her neck. When the collar was tightly fastened, Megan pulled out another item. A headband with dog ears. This was so humiliating! Megan placed the headband on Emily's head, and Anne attached the leash to the collar.

"Come off the stage, and get on all fours," Anne commanded, and lightly pulled on the leash.

Emily reluctantly obeyed, climbing down from the makeshift stage, and getting on her knees and hands in front of the crowd. Despite being quite drunk by this point, which did substantially lower her inhibitions, she still felt incredible shame. Her red ass was once again sticking out, and one of the girls gave her a light smack. Emily winced from the pain. Her large breasts were hanging down, no doubt giving an excellent picture to Rachel, who was getting a side shot with her camera.

"This one is easy," Anne explained. "We just have a short little walk with our new doggy. We go down our driveway, cross the street, and then return back." The girls cheered at the planned escapade.

Emily had been hoping that they would only parade her in this embarrassing position inside, but she kind of expected that she would have to go outside again. At least she won't have to walk along the entire street - that would undoubtedly have gotten her a big audience again.

Olivia opened the front door, and Anne was pulling the leash. Emily slowly walked on her hands and knees towards the open door. She took a good look outside before stepping out of the house. It was still bright out there - if anyone noticed the group, they could definitely clearly see her on the leash.

She was now being walked down the driveway. The bell on her collar was lightly jingling. She could feel her hanging breasts freely swaying as she moved. Her ass was wobbling left and right. She felt her pussy was very exposed. The girls behind her were getting a great view, and joked that they now know exactly how she looks in the doggy position. Camera shutter sounds reminded her that this was all being documented.

"Hey, Emily, look over here," Rachel called out.

Emily turned her head around, looking over her shoulder at Rachel who was a few feet behind her. She heard a bunch of quick camera clicks. She realized they just wanted to capture her face together with her ass and pussy from behind.

The group got to the end of the driveway. Emily anxiously looked left and right along the street. Nobody was out there. She let out a sigh of relief. Hopefully, nobody appears when they are in the middle of the street.

"See the red fire hydrant across the street? That's the goal," Anne informed her. "Let's go," she once again pulled on the leash.

The group was making their way across the street at a leisurely pace. When they were in the middle of the street, a few girls stopped the procession to take a selfie with the doggy.

"Make the begging doggy pose," Rachel exclaimed. "Like this," she showed the pose she wanted.

Emily cringed, but obediently copied the begging doggy pose that Rachel had shown her. She got in a squatting position, her knees facing outwards. She didn't realize it, but her pussy was splayed wide open, her inner labia and clit clearly visible. She held her arms up before her body, going limp in her wrists to imitate the paws of a begging dog.

"Nice," Rachel was satisfied as she kneeled with her camera to take the embarrassing photo. A few girls wanted to pose next to Emily in this position, and Rachel obliged, getting a few more shots.

The parade across the street continued at a snail's pace. This was going much slower than Emily wanted. "Wow, doggy, what's the rush," Anne laughed as Emily was now the one pulling on the leash.

Finally, they were at the other side of the street. Only 40 more feet or so to get to the fire hydrant, Emily was encouraging herself. She was happy that it was almost over, but still afraid that one of the neighbors will notice her. The other girls sure were loud enough for someone to look.

With the sluggish pace that Anne insisted on, it took almost another minute to get to the fire hydrant. As they reached their goal, Emily immediately turned around and was ready to head back.

"Well?" Anne asked, looking at her.

Emily looked back confused. She wasn't sure what Anne wanted.

"Well, why do you think you take a doggy on a walk?" Anne asked again.

Emily still didn't know what Anne wanted.

"Earlier you said you wanted to use the bathroom. Well?" Anne smiled sweetly.

That's when it hit her. They wanted her to pee on the fire hydrant!

There is no way I can do that!, Emily cringed. She felt anxiety in her stomach, and her heart was beating fast. This was probably the most humiliating thing they asked of her. Her face was turning as red as her rear while the other girls cheered and guffawed.

Seeing Emily's reluctance, Anne slyly continued, "This is the last thing you have to do for your initiation, sweetie. We can wait if you want. We have all the time in the world. Maybe we can call the guys next door to wait with us until you are ready. And we can add another punishment since you won't immediately follow our commands. Your choice," she smiled mischievously.

Emily didn't know what to do. She tried to concentrate to think of a solution, but her brain was too drunk by this point to really think clearly. All she knew was that there was no way she was going to wait for more people to come witness her humiliation. She also realized that there was no way she could just run away now that she was on a leash. This was the last thing she had to do, and she really didn't want another punishment. And she did actually have to pee after all the alcohol she had drunk.

"Olivia, go to that house, and tell the boys that there is something they might want to see out here," Anne saw Emily's hesitation, and turned to Olivia.

"Wait, I'll do it now," Emily panicked.

"Good doggy," Anne smiled and the rest of the girls cheered. "Make sure that you lift your left leg up high, and that you mark this fire hydrant as your territory."

Emily, still on her hands and knees, slowly moved next to the fire hydrant. She rotated her torso to the right, and lifted her left leg high in the air. She didn't have to focus for long as she did really feel a big need to pee. A strong stream of pee erupted from her hairy patch, hitting the fire hydrant, and the surrounding girls erupted in hysterical laughter and thunderous cheers.

Once she had started, she knew that she couldn't stop until she was finished. While it did feel good to finally release what she had been holding in, the humiliation of the laughing and cheering crowd was overwhelming.

"Emily, look over here," Rachel called out.

Emily looked up, and saw Rachel kneeling a few feet from her, looking through her camera.

"Make a peace sign with your left hand, and give me a big, big smile!" Rachel demanded.

Emily knew she could not object. She moved her left hand off the ground, rotated her torso even more to the right, lifted her left arm up, and made a peace sign with her hand.

It was a hilarious sight. She was now only supporting herself on the ground with her right hand and right leg. Her body was rotated to the right, making her face her audience. Her left leg was bent at the knee but lifted up high. Her left arm was held up, making a peace sign. Her face was as red as it could get, but she was flashing a big smile as if she were happy to be doing what she was doing. She was looking directly at Rachel's camera. All while a strong stream of pee was blasting from her wide open pussy.

The crowd was going wild, cheering like crazy.

Clicks of Rachel's camera let Emily know that this moment was being immortalized forever. In fact, as she took a quick look across the audience, she noticed that half of the girls had their phones out and aimed at her. Even more shockingly, she spotted multiple neighborhood boys in the audience! They must have heard the cheers and screams of the group, and came to see what was happening.

Emily never knew she could feel this humiliated. Even the alcohol could not cloud her feelings at this moment. Her face was burning with shame, her heart was beating like crazy, and she didn't know if she was going to cry or puke.

Finally, the stream had stopped. Emily slowly brought her leg back down. She was done.

"Now this is what I call an initiation!" Anne laughed enthusiastically. "I think our 'Butt of the Joke' proved herself. Please give her a big round of applause!"

The girls exploded in the loudest applause of the day, clapping vigorously and whooping enthusiastically for a solid minute.
Last edited by swguy123 on Thu May 13, 2021 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Epilogue - Part 1

The knocking on the door finally got Emily out of bed. She threw on some sweatpants; she knew it was probably just Chrissy at the door, stopping by after her workout, but after yesterday, Emily really didn't care to go pantsless even with just her friends around. By the time she got up, Kimberly had already let Chrissy in.

"Hey, Em!" smiled Chrissy as she gave her friend her customary swat on the backside. This was how Chrissy typically said hello.

"Owwww!" yelled Emily as she reached back to defend her rear.

"Oops," grimaced Chrissy, "sorry, I forgot," she giggled. With a teasing smile she asked "Is your widdle naughty bottom still sow and wed?"

"It is so not funny."

"I know." The tenderness returned to Chrissy's voice. "Hey, I'm on your side. They were going to let Megan just keep spanking away til I said something, remember?"

"I don't want to remember. I'd like to forget yesterday ever happened."

"Not much chance of that," Chrissy replied sympathetically. "Rachel said she'd have yesterday's pictures up on the team's unofficial website by this afternoon."

Emily's mouth went wide open.

"They are not seriously going to put those pictures up?" Emily wasn't sure if Chrissy was kidding or not.

"It's a tradition. They always do it with the initiation pics. It's up just for the fresher's initiation week, they always take them off afterwards," Chrissy tried to calm her down.

"This is… I mean… I mean, even if it's a tradition…" Emily couldn't find her words. She knew those pictures weren't exactly going to stay totally private, but she didn't think they would actually put them up on their website, even if it was just for a week.

"Hey, take a look here. This might cheer you up," Chrissy was trying to comfort her. She was playing with her phone. "You want to check out the photos from my initiation? I have saved them on my phone."

Emily looked up. This might make her feel a bit better. Seeing that everyone had to go through what she just went through, might make her feel a bit less embarrassed.

She was now sliding through the photos on Chrissy's phone. There was Chrissy and 4 other trackteam girls from her year. They were lined up side by side, all in their underwear. Emily kept sliding through the photos. There were pictures of the girls during some sort of a quiz, of them during a race, of some of them doing pushups, of them washing a car… But something wasn't right.

That's when she grasped what was wrong. All of the girls were in their underwear! None of them got naked!

"Hey! Why is nobody naked?!" Emily squealed.

Chrissy realized that showing these photos might have been a mistake.

"Well you see…" Chrissy was struggling to explain the situation without upsetting Emily further. "I guess the girls in the previous years did do the initiation in their underwear…" Chrissy inadvertently revealed the gross unfairness of the situation.

"Wait! You are saying only we had to do it in our birthday suits?!" Emily exploded.

"Well, it is the seniors' and the leader's decision how the initiation will work. I didn't realize you girls were going to be completely naked until you walked downstairs in your birthday suits. I guess Anne and the seniors were a bit harsher this year. I always thought some of those girls were a bit sadistic. Anne's grudge with Jennifer probably also contributed. She was supposed to be the 'Butt of the Joke'," Chrissy was trying to explain the situation, but the more she explained, the more she herself realized how unfair it was.

"I know! But I ended up being the 'Butt of the Joke', not Jennifer!" Emily was squealing red-faced.

"I know. It's not fair. But it's over now." Chrissy was trying to comfort her.

"Oh my god!" Emily was frustrated and could not believe it.

"Yeah, they got us good…" Kimberly who was standing by the door and quietly listening up to this point chimed in. She didn't seem as upset as Emily, but she also didn't end up being the 'Butt of the Joke'.

"You mind if I check the website?" Kimberly asked, looking at Emily. Emily was surprised she sounded so eager; after all, she was also sure to be the subject of countless embarrassing shots. "Yeah sure, why not," shrugged Emily, resigned.

Kimberly sat down in front of the computer. She typed and clicked for a few seconds, then her eyes went big as she announced "They're up!"

Chrissy joined Kimberly at the computer to check out the page. She whistled appreciatively.

"You should check this out," Kimberly implored Emily, "We actually look damn good!"

"Yeah you do!" chimed in Chrissy.

Emily couldn't believe her friend. Why was Kimberly so comfortable with this?

Emily snuck a peek out of the corner of her eye. The monitor displayed the front page of the team's unofficial website which had a typical blog form with the latest posts appearing at the top. At the moment, the top post had a large title that read 'Freshmen Initiation Pics!'.

"If I am going to look at these, I need some liquid courage," Emily announced and left the room. She came back with shot glasses and a strong spirit. She took two shots, one after another. "I might be becoming an alcoholic," she joked. The other two girls also took one shot each.

"Okay, let's see what we've got!" Kimberly was anxious to continue.

Below the 'Freshmen Initiation Pics!' title, in the body of the post, there were side by side the two photos taken upstairs. The one on the left of the three freshman girls standing side by side and fully clothed with big smiles on their faces. The one on the right of the girls in the same pose, but in their birthday suits. Emily's cheeks turned red. At the bottom of the two merged photos was a caption 'Click to view the gallery'.

Kimberly clicked on the merged photo which took her to the page with the gallery. A slideshow took most of the screen with left and right arrows at the sides for navigation. At first, the same merged picture of the two photos from the upstairs was displayed, but after a few seconds it automatically moved to the next one. Now the three girls were standing on the makeshift stage in front of the "Welcome Freshmen" banner in the living room, their goodies on display.

As Kimberly let the slideshow continue, more pictures of the embarrassing evening slowly passed across the screen. There were individual photos of the girls during their introductions. Photos of them drinking the shots after they introduced themselves. The double biceps pose of Kimberly after she had finished her shots.

"You're not embarrassed by this? Anyone in the world can go to this site and see us in our birthday suits," Emily cringed.

"At first I was a little uncomfortable," Kimberly admitted. "Then I started thinking, we are all young and have great bodies with nothing to be ashamed of. It's not like many people know of this website. Plus it will all be taken down by the end of the week. Isn't it kind of fun and exciting to see how we looked?"

Emily still couldn't believe her friend felt that way. After all, it's not like Kimberly was some slut who went around taking her clothes off at parties. A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts.

Glad for the distraction, Emily went to the door. She opened it to find Travis, the cute boy from down the hall. Travis had brought his friend Wayne. Emily couldn't quite decide what she thought of Travis; he was cute, to be sure, and smart - almost too smart? -, but a little weird and nerdy. Wayne seemed harmless enough, but never seemed interested in anything but video games and pot. Not a bad guy, but a bit of a clown.

"Hey, Em. Hey girls. We're about to stop by Mitch's. You hungry?" The boys walked right in without being asked.

"I just ate after my workout," replied Chrissy.

"I've got stuff here, but thank you," chimed in Kimberly.

"Suit yourselves. How about you, Emily. Are you... whoah! Whatcha lookin' at there?" he looked across Emily's shoulder.

Emily panicked, letting out a scream as she dashed across the room to shut off the monitor.

Kimberly just laughed. "Calm down. It's on the internet. If they don't see it here, they can just go to their room and see it anyway."

"See what, exactly?" demanded Wayne.

"We had a little hazing for the new girls last night," explained Chrissy with a big grin, "and your shameless friends here stripped down to their sexy little birthday suits and showed off their hot tight little athletic bodies for the whole world to enjoy!"

Emily knew Chrissy was just teasing to be funny, but it sounded so bad.

Kimberly turned the monitor back on, and everyone but Emily gathered around to enjoy the show. Emily could hear them reacting to each new shot.

Finally, Travis spoke, blushing a bit, "For real, you both seriously look so beautiful."

Emily shot him a dirty look. Deep down, she wanted to feel good about the compliment, but she was not ready to let go of her anger over the whole situation.

"Look, I understand it's a little embarrassing," he continued, "but there's no reason TO be embarrassed. You look fantastic."

"I know, right?" shouted Kimberly, "I was just saying that. It's not a big deal!"

These arguments weren't really changing Emily's mind, but her mood had gotten a bit better, and for a moment she didn't feel quite so uncomfortable with them looking at the pictures. She took another shot of the spirit, then slowly approached the group and joined them in viewing the gallery.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Epilogue - Part 2

The group had just gotten through the entire quiz section, and were now viewing the photos taken before the race. There was Kimberly in her ready position, her big round ass on display. Similar shots of Emily and Jennifer. A shot of the three girls from behind after the "set" signal. A series of shots of them running away, and getting smaller and smaller in the pictures.

"You girls all have nice butts," Wayne commented. Emily rolled her eyes, and Chrissy laughed at the socially awkward comment.

Then there were frontal shots of the girls returning. At this point Jennifer had been in the lead, and you could see Kimberly a bit behind her. At the sides of the photos you could see the neighbors who were now in their front yards waiting for the returning girls. The girls in the photos were getting bigger and bigger as they were getting closer and closer.

Emily cringed when she saw herself. In the pictures she was desperately trying to catch up, and her boobs were jumping up and down like crazy in the shots.

There was a shot of all of the girls at the finish line, breathing heavily to catch their breath. Then followed the photos of the medal ceremony. The girls were on the podium, facing the audience, and a few shots from the side showcased the crowd that had gathered to witness the ceremony. Then there were pictures of each individual girl getting their medal.

"That Jennifer girl sure has a big bush!" Wayne commented when the shot of Jennifer getting the gold medal appeared. "What is this, the 70s?" he laughed.

"Hey, don't be rude!" Chrissy didn't approve of his comment.

"Well, I think Emily's pubes look great," Travis was trying to balance out his friend's negativity, but only made the girls facepalm at his awkwardness.

There were more shots of the girls on the podium. Rachel had captured the girls from their belly buttons to their faces with the medals around their necks. The angle from which they were taken gave a great view of the girls' underboobs.

This angle from below remained, but the camera zoomed out a bit to capture the girls from their knees up. Emily winced when she realized that she had been the only one standing on the podium with her legs spread wide, more than shoulder width apart. This photo was the worst so far – Rachel had managed to get a shot from below which gave an embarrassing view of Emily's parted pussy lips, and her inner labia was actually hanging out a bit. Emily shrieked, and pressed the next picture button. The rest of the group just laughed at her reaction.

The medal ceremony pictures soon ended, and the girls were back in the house. They were now choosing their tasks. There was a photo of each of the girls holding their chosen task posterboard sign.

"What is 'Butt of the Joke'?" Travis asked.

"Oh, you'll see, I am sure you will enjoy it," Chrissie giggled, and Emily punched her shoulder.

Jennifer and Kimberly were dressed again at this point in the photos, and Emily was now standing there as the only one naked. There was a shot of Megan, displaying the paddle to the room.

"Did you girls get spanked?" Travis asked, astonished with an open mouth.

"Only the 'Butt of the Joke'," Kimberly chuckled.

And there she was, Emily in the embarrassing position, holding her ankles. The photos of the spanking were from the front so you couldn't see much other than Megan swinging the paddle.

But then there was the moment when Emily couldn't take any more smacks. She was now turned around, displaying her red ass to the camera. You could also clearly see her open pussy from behind. Rachel made sure to capture Emily's embarrassed face between her legs. There were photos of the senior girls grabbing and playing with Emily's reddened ass, and even a shot of Olivia pulling her buttcheeks apart, exposing her anus to the camera. Emily screeched and once again pressed the next photo button.

"Wow, it's so red. That must have hurt real bad," Travis was trying to be sympathetic, but Emily found it even more embarrassing, and just wanted him to be quiet.

"Yeah, she was supposed to get 94 spanks, but we had to stop at 7. Well, I had to stop it, the senior girls would have kept going," Chrissy answered instead.

"Why 94?" Travis was confused.

"Well, she gave a stupid answer at the quiz," Chrissy responded.

"It wasn't stupid! How was I supposed to know they were asking how many spanks I wanted," Emily was irritated.

"Yeah, sorry, you're right," Chrissy was being sympathetic.

The gallery continued. Emily was now standing on the stage, her legs together, and her arms at her sides. On the next shot, her arms were raised above her head, and her legs were spread apart. She was doing jumping jacks. Her boobs looked ridiculous in the photos - they were wildly swinging up and down, and were captured in hilarious positions in the pictures. There was a series of photos from an angle below the stage that showed her pussy opening and closing as she was jumping. Blushing, Emily kept desperately pressing the forward button to get past these most embarrassing shots.

At the end of the jumping jacks photos was a photo of Emily on the stage with a big play button over it. It was a video. Kimberly pressed the play button, and jumping jacks began. Somebody must have set up a video camera as well! Emily remembered multiple phones pointing at her, but this video seemed of much higher quality. The picture was crystal clear and there was no shaking, so somebody must have positioned an actual video camera. After 10 seconds of watching her boobs jumping up and slapping back down, Emily realized that this was going to last more than another minute, so she cringed and again pressed the next photo button.

"You really need a sports bra, with those swinging…" Wayne started, but caught himself before finishing his stupid comment.

"Really? I didn't know," Emily responded sarcastically, rolling her eyes, while the rest of the group laughed.

Up next, there was a picture of Megan holding two pink balls on strings, each hanging from one hand.

"What's that?" Travis asked.

"I don't even know," Chrissy laughed, "some of the senior girls are into some freaky stuff!" she continued giggling. "But I don't think Emily here enjoyed it that much!"

Emily gave her a dirty look. She hadn't enjoyed it at all. It had been humiliating.

They continued viewing the gallery. There was a profile shot of Emily from just below her boobs up to her red face. Next to her nipples, there was a pair of hands holding two open nipple clamps. In the next shot, the clamps were closed around the squeezed nipples, and the face had a look of a painful shock with closed eyes and open mouth. In the subsequent series of photos Emily was swinging the balls hanging from her nipples left and right. Soon, the balls were going in full circles, violently tugging the nipples, and her breasts were flailing uncontrollably.

"This looks painful," Travis once more tried to be sympathetic, but Emily shot him down with an abrupt "Yeah, it was."

"But also kind of hot," Wayne added, and Emily just rolled her eyes while the others laughed.

After the photos of Emily spinning the balls with her nipples, there was once again a video. The entire ordeal looked even more hilarious in motion, with her boobs flopping wildly, and her stretched nipples twirling in circles.

Kimberly was trying really hard to suppress her laughter as she saw Emily glaring at her, but couldn't control herself and burst out in a hearty laughter. "I am sorry, Emily," she was apologizing mid-laughter with tears flowing down her cheeks, "this just looks so ridiculous!"

The rest of the group apparently agreed with Kimberly as they all erupted in a loud guffaw. Emily could only shake her head, blushing with shame, and reaching for the next photo button to move on from the video. She poured herself another shot of the spirit, hoping it will suppress the shame.

The group finally calmed down from their laughter and continued with the gallery. What followed was a series of close up shots of the tormented nipples that were being played with by the rest of the girls. They looked sore and painful, and Emily could still feel them throbbing.

"Do they still hurt?" Travis asked, not getting the hint that Emily didn't want questions like this.

"Why don't you touch to see if they got any better?" Chrissy joked, but was promptly punched in her shoulder by Emily.

The next photo was Megan with a collar and a leash in her hands. Soon the collar was around Emily's neck, and a pair of dog ears stood on her head.

"You look cute with the dog ears," Kimberly commented, and Emily didn't know what to think of the compliment.

Emily was now on all fours in the living room. Anne was holding and slightly pulling the leash. The next photo gave a great side shot of Emily – her heavy breasts hanging down, her back slightly arched, and her round ass sticking up. The following series of photos showed her being lead out of the house, and then down the driveway. There was a bunch of shots from behind, showcasing her red ass swinging left and right as she walked on all fours, and her pussy clearly visible between her legs. Then there were a few similar shots, but she was now looking back over her shoulder, so her face was also included in the shot.

The guys were completely quiet, staring at the images, their eyes threatening to fall out of their sockets.

Soon Emily was in the middle of the street. In the next photo she was in the begging doggy position. Emily was utterly embarrassed at how ridiculous she looked. Her wrists were hanging limply, imitating doggy paws, framing and slightly squeezing the boobs between them. She was in a squatting position, her legs wide open, her pussy obscenely gaping at the camera. Emily shrieked when she realized that her pussy had been splayed wide open, her inner labia and clit completely on display. It was almost a gynecological view. There were a few more shots in this position, now with a few of the other girls posing next to her. The procession then continued to the other side of the street.

Emily knew what was coming next. Her heart started beating hard. She had been blushing the entire time, but at this point her face looked like a tomato.

There was a photo of the red fire hydrant. Then a few photos of Emily on all fours next to it.

Then there it was.

A photo of Emily supporting herself with only her right hand and right leg. Her left leg lifted up. Her left hand making a peace sign. A pair of doggy ears on her head, and a collar with a small bell around her neck. Her face red with a big goofy smile. A stream blasting out of her wide open pussy and onto the fire hydrant.

"Noooo!" Emily screamed as she turned off the monitor. She had braced herself for this, but couldn't take it. It was just too humiliating. She thought she was going to faint.

Wayne was laughing so hard at the embarrassing photo that he fell from his chair.

Travis was turned on, but didn't really know what to say.

"Yikes, I didn't expect that they would actually include this shot," Chrissy was almost more surprised than Emily.

"Let's just see if this is it," Kimberly turned the monitor back on. She quickly moved through the peeing shots. At the end there was also the video. She started to play it, but quickly closed it when she confirmed that it was what she had expected. The full footage of doggy Emily marking her territory. There were a few more photos of the crowd clapping as the initiation finished, and then the gallery was over.

"This is so embarrassing!" Emily squealed. "The second half of the gallery is pretty much just me! And why did they have to include the pissing photos!"

As much as Emily's friends had earlier tried to convince her that there was nothing to be embarrassed about, by the end of the gallery everyone had realized that there indeed was quite a bit to be embarrassed about.

"It is quite unfair," Chrissy agreed with Emily, "I know you were the 'Butt of the Joke', but maybe the joke went a little too far. I will ask the seniors if they can take down the peeing shots. They definitely won't take the rest down until the end of the initiation week."

Emily nodded, still feeling utterly humiliated.

"Well, this wraps it up, guys! You two can leave now," Kimberly was looking at Travis and Wayne. "If I know you, you probably have some downloading planned," she looked at them judgingly.

Emily winced as she realized what Kimberly was saying. Even if the seniors take those photos down, a bunch of people will have already downloaded and saved them.

There was an uncomfortable silence, then Travis spoke up "Don't look at me when you say that," he joked.

"You can look at me," added Wayne, "I gotta admit, there's no way I don't use these at least once before this day's over."

"At least you're honest," sighed Kimberly as the guys left the room.

Emily's and then Kimberly's phones pinged with a text message. Emily pulled out her phone and looked at the text. It was from Anne. She had sent it to all three freshmen girls. She was informing them that an editor of the school newspaper had contacted her, and asked if they could use some of the initiation photos in the tomorrow's edition of the paper. And of course Anne had given them the permission!

Emily cringed. Even if the newspaper doesn't use the most embarrassing shots, it will definitely drive even more traffic to the website. She realized that those embarrassing photos are kind of public property now, at least on this campus. Her reputation was pretty much ruined. She just wished that she won't now be known as 'the doggy girl' or the 'the pee girl'. She really was the butt of the joke!

The end

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoyed the story, leave a comment! What did you like about it or what were your favorite parts?