It Started with Panties

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
FunKelly

Re: It Started with Panties

Post by FunKelly »

Gotta like the third installment. Thanks !!
Humilatron

It Started with Panties - Part 4

Post by Humilatron »

“I’m sorry you couldn’t finish your shopping because of me,” Annie said softly.

“Don’t worry about it. I couldn’t find what I was looking for anyways,” Natasha said. “Besides, I’m sure my boss won’t be too mad if I show up empty handed.”

“Who do you work for?” Annie asked.

“Lara Kraft. She’s the CEO of Venus Inc,” Natasha said.

“And what do you do?” Annie asked.

“Like I said, boring corporate work. I fill out papers, manage files, that sort of stuff,” Natasha said.

“And you have to get your boss presents?” Annie asked.

“Sometimes I have to do the dirty work,” Natasha said. “Including my boss’s errands.”

“So do you get people gifts often? Like fancy lockets? Wine? Lewd teddy bears?” Annie asked.

“Your mood sure has changed,” Natasha laughed. “I only give that stuff to special clients.”

“But you just met me,” Annie said.

“Something tells me you’re kind of special,” Natasha said.

Annie raised her eyebrow. “There’s nothing special about me,” Annie mumbled.

“Sure there is,” Natasha said. “You’re the only Anastasia Wyatt I’ve met. That makes you pretty special.”

Annie smiled and blushed.

The rest of the way, Annie stayed silent, thinking about everything that had happened from being caught in just red panties to being caught literally butt naked in public.

Annie sighed as Natasha pulled up the parking garage. “Thanks for today even if I did end up being publicly embarrassed,” Annie said.

Natasha smiled. “I’m glad to be of service. Let me walk you to your apartment.”

Annie nodded as they walked together. Then Annie started thinking a bit more. “Wait, how did you know my last name was Wyatt?” Annie asked. “I never told you that.”

“It was on the residence papers,” Natasha said.

“Oh...” Annie said.

Annie entered her apartment. “I’ll see you later,” Natasha said.

Annie nodded. “Have a good day.”

Annie shut the door behind her, making sure to lock it. Annie sat down on the bed. The memories started flowing back as she thought about the events of today. And as she thought, she thought more about Natasha. From the first moment, Natasha had been gazing at her through her door, showing up with a gift basket filled with expensive gifts, and instantly trusting her enough to ride in her precious car. Not to mention taking her shopping and somehow also knowing her name despite never really saying it.

Annie sighed as she stripped he clothes off and headed for the bathroom, still thinking about everything. “Wait... it couldn’t be... no that’s silly... but maybe... she does have a strange sounding job... is it possible? But how would I know if- “

Suddenly the door burst open, startling Annie. “You need to leave now!” Natasha yelled grabbing hold of Annie’s hand.

“W-what? But I’m-”

Annie felt Natasha dragging her out the door, unable to resist. “No time to explain. Out now.”

“N-natasha! Stop!”

Annie felt Natasha lift her up and run out the door. Natasha tackled her to the grass lawn just as Annie watched the apartment explode. Annie’s eyes widened as not only was she laying butt naked outside, but she watched as the apartment she had just moved into... burned.

———

And now it escalates. ;)

———

“WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!” Annie yelled, watching in horror as the apartment building with all her clothes, all her belongings had flames shooting out from all sides.

“I’m so sorry, Annie. I didn’t think it would happen so soon,” Natasha said. “I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have left you alone. I should have known better. Dammit. It all happened so fast.”

“B-but... I’m naked. I don’t have any... what happened? What about the other guys?” Annie asked.

“I’m sorry for your clothes, your life was more important. I... I am an agent. Agent Stryker that is. I was assigned to this apartment to watch over you, to protect you. This whole thing was.... kind of staged,” Natasha said.

“What?!” Annie shrieked.

“Well, not the um exposure part, but the people here, the building. All hired under the same organization with the same story,” Natasha said.

“But why?” Annie asked.

“Because of your mother,” Natasha said.

“What?!” Annie shrieked.

“Your mother, she was an important person,” Natasha said. “She was working on an assignment when things went south quickly. She was compromised and the enemy took advantage of it all.”

“Advantage? What? What about my mother?” Annie said.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want to lie to you. Not like that, but I had to,” Natasha said. “I know a lot more about you then I may have let on. Your mom worked for an agency called Colossus. It’s the same one I’m under. She was a high leveled agent, which also put a target on her back. There’s an organization called Chimera. They’re a brutal and horrible terrorist organization.”

Annie blinked, unsure of how to react, but then she looked down and blushed. “B-but my clothes.”

“We need to get you out of here,” Natasha said. “I’m sorry, Annie. Really I am. We can probably get you clothes back at HQ, but we aren’t done. If they’re bombing your apartment it’s escalating too quickly. My priority is your safety. Please, trust me.”

“Well... you did just save my life,” Annie whispered. “Okay. I guess... I guess this is happening. Let’s hurry before someone sees me.”

Natasha nodded. She pulled out her keys and hit a button. Annie almost shrieked as the blue Audi pulled up to them. “Come on,” Natasha said.

“Did Lola just-”

“Okay, maybe the car is a bit more... special then I let on, but we need to hurry unless you want to stick around... like that,” Natasha said.

Annie’s face burned red as she climbed into the car. Natasha nodded as she climbed into the driver’s seat and pulled away, hitting a few buttons.
Last edited by Humilatron on Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

I think I’m getting better at plot twists haha. I wasn’t planning the reveal so soon, but I was afraid people were catching on too quickly 😅. Welp. Now it’s out there. Also the names lmao. The names are just jokes... bella thorn XD Lara Kraft... Colossus lmao. Don’t read too into them it’s just me having a bit of fun. Though the references don’t hurt. Heck even Lola Is ripped off!

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
PBQ

Post by PBQ »

was the basic description of Scarlett Johansson intentional? also wow just wow. I kinda figured Nat had to be either a spy, a stalker, or some other psycho.... intersting to know she's the first. look forward to where this all goes
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Wait I did? Huh... no it wasn’t intentional, but looking back I can see the resemblance. That’s kind of funny. I guess I was picturing ScarJo subconsciously XD an added bonus I guess.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

Honestly I didn’t see this coming at all. I think with erotic stories there is a lot of acceptance of things just happening for the sake of plot convencen, so things like Nat knowing who Annie didn’t raise any eyebrows for me. Then again, I know high a caliber of writer you are, so I should’ve been paying more attention. :p

Anyway, I’m all ready to read about a streaking spy!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Humilatron wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:28 am I think I’m getting better at plot twists haha. I wasn’t planning the reveal so soon, but I was afraid people were catching on too quickly 😅.
ROFL. Predictable plot?? Catching on too quickly??

I have absolutely NO idea where you are going with this plot or HOW you are going to get there but the journey is kind of fun. :lol:

Hooked6
Humilatron

It Started with Panties - Part 5

Post by Humilatron »

“I don’t get it. You said my mom was a high level agent? But she wasn’t that old?” Annie said.

“Your mom was the best of us and recruited young. She climbed the ranks fast and she took an important assignment that was supposed to give us the advantage, but along the way she met a man who changed everything and she soon became pregnant which put her in a vulnerable position. She had trusted a close friend of hers but he sold her out. Suddenly not only was her life in danger but so was yours and your fathers so she disappeared. It was the safest thing for her to do without risking your or your father’s life. And it worked for a bit. Do you remember how she died?” Natasha asked.

“She got sick,” Annie said. “The doctors couldn’t explain it said she might have a hidden cancer or some other terminal illness. I could barely see her. They were afraid of contamination if it was viral.”

“Well, there was an explanation,” Natasha said. “But it was classified under the highest level. It was a calculated attack from Chimera. Your father was devastated but he had to distance himself from you and you had to be brought under protection, but you couldn’t know. It would put you at risk. I was tasked to be your protector of sorts. I was given a story as was everyone else.”

“So you knew all of this and didn’t tell me?” Annie said.

“I couldn’t. I still technically can’t but after what happened you deserve an explanation,” Natasha said.

“So what? Everything from the past 24 hours was a lie? What did you make up that story just to sympathize with my embarrassment?” Annie asked.

Natasha blushed. “No. That story actually happened. It was embarrassing that all of my male coworkers saw me like that. What was untrue was that the fire was accidental. It was actually done on purpose as there was an incident with a bugged device that was discovered. The fire was to cause a distraction but I was not informed of it which is where the story unfolded. I’m sorry for lying to you. It was not my goal or want,” she said. “But I had to protect you.”

“And what about the gifts?” Annie asked.

Natasha took a deep breath. “The locket… was your mothers. It previously had a picture of you and your father. I figured you would want it and maybe find something to put inside of it. As for the other stuff, that was just stuff to make it look less suspicious. It would be too weird if all I did was give you a necklace the first time we met.”

“I guess that’s true,” Annie said. “But then what were you looking for at the store?”

“I needed to keep a closer eye on you and I also needed to pick an item up for my boss back at HQ,” Natasha said. “She was looking for a specific item.”

“Did you find it?” Annie asked.

“No, I didn’t have time. My priority mission is to protect you and well… I couldn’t just leave you standing there like a deer in headlights,” Natasha said.

“So those people… were real?” Annie frowned.

“Yes. They were not staged by any means,” Natasha said. “I’m sorry.”

“Just my luck I guess,” Annie said. “I can’t believe all of my clothes burned. Do you have anything?”

“I’m sorry, Annie. I really am. I thought… I thought there was more time. Someone must have been following me or something. I got careless. I… I’m sorry. It’s because of me you lost all your things,” Natasha said.

“Hey, I didn’t lose everything. And… it’s also because of you that I’m even alive,” Annie said. “Thank you again for saving my life.”

Natasha smiled. “I’m glad that I did. I would have been devastated and very very much fired otherwise.”

Annie nodded. “So… do you really have a crush on me or is that just a cover too?”

“Huh? What?” Natasha said, cheeks turning pink.

“Oh, did I… overstep? I just thought. The flirting and everything… you were flirting right? I’m sorry I’ve never actually done any of this,” Annie said.

Natasha coughed. “Well, maybe I did find you a little cute. I mean you’re the one who decided to walk around in your panties with the door wide open.”

Annie blushed. “So. What now?”

“Now we take you back to HQ, hopefully get you something to wear, find my boss and explain what happened,” Natasha said.

“And who is this boss? Is her name actually Lara Kraft?” Annie asked.

“No. Oh goodness no,” Natasha laughed. “That was me making up a name to use as a cover. No her name is Tess Ravencroft. But we just call her Commander Raven. She has the highest clearance and can do pretty much anything.”

“Oh,” Annie said.

Finally Natasha pulled into what appeared to be a small little house. Annie was confused as she pulled into the driveway. “Wait… what is this?”

“This, Annie, is Colossus HQ,” Natasha smirked as she hit a button on a car and suddenly the driveway lowered into a ramp which she drove down as the driveway then closed back up.

Annie’s eyes widened as there was a massive facility all underground. It looked like something out of a comic book or movie as they descended down the ramps to a single parking space. Natasha pulled into the parking spot and punched in a few numbers. “Come on, Annie. Let’s go.”

Natasha opened the door and climbed out of the car. Annie followed and when the doors were shut, the car descended downward. “Wow,” Annie said.

“Yeah, come on. Let’s get inside. Then maybe we can find you some-”

Suddenly the wall opened up and out stepped a tall woman with blonde hair tied into a tight bun. She had narrow blue eyes and wore a set of military grade high end black body armor and carried a gun that Annie had never seen before. “Agent Stryker, what is this? You’re supposed to be on assignment.”

Behind her were a couple of armed men causing Annie to go red as she covered herself. “Commander Raven, the assignment went south. There was a bomb planted in the apartment. I was lucky to get Annie out alive,” Natasha said. “And she knows. Everything.”

Commander Raven raised an eyebrow. “How was her cover blown so fast? She only just moved in didn’t she?”

“I don’t know. But when I returned from the errand you wanted me to run, I noticed it. It blew up the whole apartment building. I don’t know if any of the others made it out alive,” Natasha said.

“Well, that certainly changes everything… why is she naked?” Commander Raven asked.

“She was going to shower when I noticed the bomb. There was no time to put any clothes on. She can borrow some from-”

“No she cannot. I think it’s fine. She might as well stay like that,” Commander Raven said. “I don’t see it as a problem.”

“Commander, please. You can’t expect her to walk around naked,” Natasha said.

“She already is. If she’s dumb enough to be waltzing around her apartment naked, she’s fine to walk around naked at HQ. The clothes are off limits. That is an order,” Commander Raven said.

“But why? There’s no reason she couldn’t,” Natasha said.

“She’s not an agent,” Commander Raven said. “I only give those clothes to agents.”

“Then make me one,” Annie said. “I can do it. My mom did it.”

“Please,” Commander Raven said. “Just because your mother did it, doesn’t mean you can. If I make you an agent, you’d get yourself killed.”

“But-”

“Agent Stryker if you care so much about her dignity you can lend her the clothes on your back, but if you do you are not permitted to get more. That is my decision,” Commander Raven said. “If you go against my orders you’ll both be running around here naked. Don’t test me. Once you’ve figured out who gets to where what, meet me in the conference room. We have a lot to talk about.”

Natasha gasped as Commander Raven turned and walked back inside as the wall closed behind her and the men that followed.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

I hope this continues